The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ulterior Motives

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Part 1—Truth or Dare

“...Okay,” Lydia sighed. “Dare.”

Noreen grinned. “It’s about time. I dare you to let John hypnotize you.”

“Me!?” I replied, nearly spilling my beer.

The three of us were spending Friday night chilling in Lydia and Noreen’s off-campus apartment, playing (at Lydia’s request) a PG-rated version of (Noreen’s idea) Truth or Dare. Noreen and I, both 21, had been drinking a bit, me Coors Light and her white zinfandel (Why do they call it that, anyway? It’s pink!), while Lydia, only 20 and not much of a drinker anyway, had decided to stick with Pepsi.

All three of us were seniors at State; Lydia and I were in Liberal Arts, Noreen’s major was Business. We’d all been friends since we’d met in the freshman dorms. Both girls were blonde and hot, but in different ways. Lydia was busty, with long straight hair that reached halfway down her back. Noreen was almost as tall as I was, very slender, with smaller curves and more muscle, and wavy, dirty blonde hair that she kept just off her neck. The more adventurous of the two, Noreen always struck me as possibly being bisexual, but she’d never made a move on either of us, at least as far as I knew.

Me? I’m six feet even, with short black hair on my head, and damn little anywhere else. I’d given up trying to grow a beard. Chalk it up to my mostly-Korean ancestry.

Lydia just shrugged at her roommate. “S’okay by me. No offense,” she added, looking at me, “but I don’t think you’ll get me very far under, anyway. I don’t like giving up control, remember?”

I already knew that. It was the main reason she was drinking pop. “No prob. I’m not really hypnotizing you, anyway; you’re hypnotizing yourself. Just give it an honest try.”

“Fair enough.” She put down her glass, shifted on the sofa to face me, and leaned back against the cushion. “How’s this?”

“Fine.” I put my bottle down also, turned my chair more towards her, and began a simple induction. No surprises, I did the ‘your eyes are getting heavy’ bit, and the ‘your hands are stuck, and now they’re floating,’ and Lydia wound up in a light-medium trance. A little deeper than I’d expected; maybe she trusted me a bit more than she’d let on.

Letting her settle in, I turned toward Noreen, who had disappeared into the kitchen area while the induction was going on. She was back, grinning, and holding what looked like a tall glass of orange juice and ice. “What’s your plan?” I whispered. Noreen always had a plan; that’s why she’d suggested the game in the first place.

She shook the glass slightly; the cubes clinked. “Tell her she’s thirsty, and she really wants some o. j.”

I should’ve known. It was probably a screwdriver; Noreen was going to try to sneak some alcohol into her uptight roommate. Oh, well, officially I didn’t know for sure; no harm, no foul. “Lydia, as you relax more deeply into your trance, you begin to notice a slight thirst.”

She licked her lips; she was buying it. “Yes, you’re getting thirsty, but not for Pepsi. You’re sick of pop; what you’d really like right now is a cold glass of orange juice. That’s right, you’d really like some orange juice to quench your thirst.”

Lydia was almost smacking her lips. Noreen handed me the glass. “You give it to her,” she whispered.

Whatever. Maybe Noreen figured that her roommate would trust a glass of juice from me more than she would from her. Maybe she was right.

“I have a glass of juice here, Lydia. Hold out your hand, and I’ll give it to you.” Without opening her eyes, Lydia reached forward. As I handed her the juice, I cautioned, “You’re very thirsty, but you don’t want to drink the juice too fast. Take your time, but drink it all, and then you won’t be thirsty any more.”

It took her about two full minutes, and seven or eight small gulps, to down the juice. When she had finished, even to the point of sucking on the ice cubes, she handed the glass back to me, eyes still closed, and sank back onto the couch. Out of habit, I encouraged her to go deeper and deeper. What surprised me was that she actually appeared to be listening. After about a minute, I gauged her trance depth at well into medium, and quickly approaching really deep.

“What was in that thing?” I whispered to Noreen, as I handed her the empty glass.

“Oh, a few things,” she whispered back mysteriously. “Absolut Mandrin, peppermint schnapps, some herbs, maybe a touch of Rohypnol....”

“What!” My whispered exclamation came out at normal speaking volume. Fortunately, by that point, Lydia was much too deep to be disturbed. “Are you crazy?”

“Yes.” Well, that was blunt. “Get her as deep as you can, while I clean up. I’ll be right back.”

The damage was already done, I figured. Might as well see where this would lead. “Lydia, I want you to count backwards from 100. Every time you say a number, you’ll let yourself fall deeper into your trance. You want to fall deeper into trance. The deeper you get, the harder it will be to remember the next number. And when you are as deep as you can get, the numbers will change. When you are as deeply hypnotized as you can get, all the numbers will change into the word, ‘ready.’ You will keep repeating the word, ‘ready.’ Now, begin counting.”

“One hundred ... ninety-nine ... ninety-eight....” I looked around. Noreen had finished washing the glasses, and had ducked into her bedroom and closed the door. Now what was she planning? I’d just have to wait and see.

“...Forty, five ..... forty, um, four? ....... forty ... three?....” Five minutes later, Lydia was still slumped on the couch, counting. She must be incredibly deep by now. What the hell else was in that cocktail? Just then, I heard Noreen’s door open; she stole up behind me and whispered, “How’s she doing?”

“Almost there,” I whispered back, just as Lydia said, “...Forty .... wuhhh, ready. Ready. Ready....”

“There’s your answer.” I turned and looked at Noreen, and my jaw dropped. No wonder she’d taken so long. Gone were the blouse and jeans; in their place, barely, was a cream-colored peignoir and robe that did nothing to hide her charms. Whoa.

She let me look, uninterrupted, for almost a full minute. Her breasts were rounder and fuller than I’d thought, and the nipples were smaller and darker. Her hair color was natural, I also learned. The same dirty blonde shade could be seen through her sheer panties. The tightness in my own jeans indicated my appreciation. Behind me, I could still hear Lydia. “Ready. Ready. Ready.”

Smirking, Noreen pointed out, “Hadn’t you better do something about that?”

Spinning back around, I told Lydia that it was okay to stop ‘counting,’ and she did. Following her roommate’s whispered instructions, I then told her to sit up, to open her eyes, and to stay deeply in trance. She obeyed perfectly, and when her blue eyes opened, they refused to focus, giving her that spooky, “No one home!” look. Wow.

Aroused despite myself, and still following Noreen’s lead, I told Lydia, “Whenever you hear myself or Noreen say the phrase, ‘ulterior motives,’ (wicked sense of humor, Noreen has) you will return to this trance, instantly and as deep as you are now. It won’t matter what you’re doing or where we are; but only when Noreen or I say the words, ‘ulterior motives,’ will you fall back into trance. Other people saying those words will have no effect at all.

“You won’t consciously remember this suggestion, or any other while you are in trance. You love being hypnotized, and will be happy to allow it to happen. While you are in trance, you will only listen to Noreen or me, unless one of us tells you to pay attention to someone else. Understand?”

“Mm-hmm.” Wow. I could get used to this power trip thing.

Noreen took over giving the instructions. “All right, sweetie, pay attention. In a moment, we’re going to wake you up, and when we do, we’re all going to continue playing Truth or Dare. It’s no longer the PG version that you have now forgotten insisting on; instead, we are playing an X-rated game, with your full support and cooperation. In fact, you believe you suggested it, since as of right now, you are no longer your uptight prissy self. When you are in this apartment, or alone with me, John, or both of us, you have no inhibitions whatsoever. You are now a free spirit, willing to try anything.

“The last thing you’ll remember is that after you came out of your trance, you dared me to change into my sexiest outfit, and I’ve just come back out of my room. You like what you see; in fact, looking at me is making you horny, and you’re of a mind to do something about it. Ready? Wake up now.”

Instantly, Lydia’s eyes focused, and she stared at her roommate greedily. “Yum. You look great in that. Come sit by me.”

“Is that another dare?” Noreen laughed, “because it’s my turn.” But she sat down next to Lydia, who snuggled against her, letting her tall friend drape her arm across her shoulders.

“Oh, the possibilities....” Noreen winked at me, and pretended to consider her request. “Hmm ... John. Truth, or dare?”

A deaf person couldn’t have missed the way she emphasized that last word. “Gee, I guess I’ll take a dare, right?”

“So right. I dare you to do a striptease, all the way down to your briefs.” Over Lydia’s hearty, “Ooh, yah!” she added, “Want music?”

Pretending reluctance, I stood up. “Might as well.” I walked over to the CD player, and hit the power. After a few seconds, the unmistakable sound of Carlos Santana’s “Smooth” entered the room, quickly followed by the voice of Rob Thomas. “Man, it’s a hot one....”

“Good enough,” I said, and proceeded to strip. Badly. I never claimed to be able to dance, much less undress while dancing, but either I did well enough, or else the two vixens on the couch just didn’t care. Their hoots and catcalls all but drowned out the music, anyway.

When I was down to my blue Hanes boxer-briefs, I stopped. “And that’s as far as I’m going,” I said, immediately followed by, “...aw else fawget abowt it!” Relieved that at least Rob Thomas agreed with me, I turned the CD player off and sat back down, crossing my legs to at least partly hide the erection that all three of us knew perfectly well was down there.

“My turn now, huh? Let’s see now. Lydia?”

“Dare!”

Why was I not surprised? “Okay, kiddo, you’re the only one of us left who’s still dressed. How much are you willing to take off?”

“How much?” Lydia smiled. “All of it, of course. You should’ve known that!”

She was right. I should have. Sigh. " ‘K. All of it, it is then. Want the music again?”

She was already standing; Noreen’s eyes were exploring her body like Indiana Jones. “Nah, don’t bother. I’ll find my own rhythm.”

And she did. Without any music, she began a bump and grind that was flirty, sexy, and oh-so-slow. Turning and twirling, she unbuttoned each button of her flannel shirt, pausing to flash her bra, or some skin, and to wiggle her ass in our faces. By the time her shirt hit the floor, revealing the plain white cotton bra that was exactly what the old Lydia would wear, my erection was back, and more insistent than ever.

Lydia noticed, and decided to turn the rest of her tease into a lap dance. Swinging her legs over mine, she sat facing me, and pulled my face right into her ample cleavage. Powerless to stop myself, I breathed in her scent, a combination of musk, sweat and talcum powder, while feeling my tent pole pressing upward into the crotch of her blue jeans.

Grinding herself against me, with Noreen behind her going, “Work it, girlfriend!” Lydia grabbed my hands, brought them up her back to the clasp of her bra, and encouraged me to unlock it. The straps, released, fell forward, but the bra didn’t quite fall off, seeing as how my face was still pressed into her breasts. Lydia wriggled and shook her shoulders, causing her loosened breasts to slap my cheeks, before grabbing my ears and pulling them back. The bra slid down her arms, and I was treated to my first view of her naked and hanging tits. They had to be at least a 38D, soft, supple, with light pink caps at least two inches across, that faced forward and slightly upward even with their natural sag.

Somehow turning around on my lap, so her ass was pressed up against my briefs, Lydia managed to flip her sneakers and socks off without losing her balance, and while jiggling her ass enough to keep my cock from feeling left out. With a final reluctant bump and grind, she stood up again, and unsnapped the front of her jeans. Looking past her, I could see Noreen sitting on the couch, one hand caressing her own breast and pulling at the nipple, while the other had slipped into her panties and was offering herself some relief.

My cock twitched at the sight, and jumped again when Lydia decided she’d had enough, and slipped her jeans and panties off at the same time. I felt like I was trapped in an X-rated version of “The Outer Limits,” with two beautiful blondes, one naked and one who might as well have been, acting totally out of character, like a couple of pod people or something.

Granted, I may have had something to do with Lydia’s behavior, but how do you explain Noreen?

Sitting back down on the couch, with her assets on display for the world to see (She was a natural blonde as well. Two for two, go figure), Lydia turned to me and asked, “John? Your turn.”

Even sitting there, the most dressed of the three of us (Noreen had more clothes on, but my briefs at least were opaque), I was still too shy to take what the new Lydia might dream up. So I hedged. “Truth, please.”

Lydia smirked, which surprised me. Was I really that predictable? “Truth it is, then. So, John, given the choice, and be honest ... Would you rather keep sitting in that chair, or come join us on the couch?”

I sighed. There’s a time for modesty, and a time to give in to fate. Better to be a graceful loser, or was I a humble winner? “Look at the two of you. I’ve wanted something like this to happen since we first became friends, but I was always too shy, hoping one of you would make the first move. Now, both of you have. Of course I’d love to join you on the couch. Just please be gentle with me, okay?”

Noreen laughed. “No fucking way. Get your ass over here, buddy.”

They made room for me in between, and as soon as I sat down, they were all over me. Noreen stroked my hairless chest and played with my tiny nipples; Lydia’s fingers danced along the inside of my thigh while her other hand grabbed the back of my head and brought me in for a deep soul kiss. Then Noreen decided that she wanted some of that, and I was only too happy to oblige.

Finally we all caught our breaths, and Lydia reminded me that it was my turn to pick one of them. So I chose her, and she surprised me again by choosing, “Truth.”

I thought about it for a moment, then asked her, “Truth, Lydia. How do you really feel about all of this? Are you comfortable with it?”

“Comfortable with it!” Lydia laughed. Her breasts shook, and I almost missed her answer. “I can’t figure out why we waited so long. We should have done something like this years ago!”

I wasn’t sure whether to believe her, so I asked, “Then why haven’t we done this before? Did you have some sort of ulterior motives?”

I held my breath for a moment, and I think Noreen did too, as Lydia’s eyes glazed over and then dropped shut. She fell back on the couch, and once again I felt that rush of power. Proof once again of God’s secret joke: He gave man a brain and a penis, but not enough blood to use them both at once.

“Tell me the truth, Lydia. How would the old Lydia feel about this scene?”

Lydia took a deep breath, once again drawing my eyes to those large beautiful tits. Her eyes were closed, so she neither noticed nor cared. “She’d be shocked, and would have probably walked out; but deep down, she wanted something like this to happen. She thinks she loves you, John, and she’s curious about what it would be like with Noreen, but her upbringing wouldn’t let her admit to wanting either an Asian or a woman.”

Wow. That wasn’t quite what I was expecting; though at least, it was good to know that we probably weren’t inflicting major psychological trauma on our friend. “How long do you want this to continue, Lydia?”

“I’m sick of Lydia’s hang-ups. I like the changes we’ve made, and I don’t want to go back. Please?”

It felt strange to be bargaining with a woman in trance, especially one who had basically just told me, “I just love the mind-fucking you’re giving me. More! More!” but....

“Okay, we’ll keep it this way for now. On the count of three, Lydia, you’ll wake up, not remembering going into this trance. Ready? One ... two....”

“Wait!” said Noreen. I paused. “I have an idea.” Turning to Lydia, she whispered something in her ear; I couldn’t quite catch it, except for the word, “copycat.” When she was done, she said, “One, two, three!” and moved back to the other side of me.

Lydia’s eyes popped open; she looked at me, then at Noreen, and said, “Your turn, girlfriend. T or D?”

“Dare me.”

“Yum.” Pretending to consider her request, she fingered Noreen’s robe. “For all you’re wearing, you might as well be wearing nothing at all. So that’s my dare. Lose ‘em, sister.”

Noreen was on her feet before Lydia had even finished speaking. " ‘Bout time you said something, sweetie. I was feeling kind of overdressed, anyway.” Not even bothering with the pretense of a striptease, she just let the sheer robe slide down and off her arms, slipped the straps of the peignoir off her shoulders, and pushed it down over her hips, taking the panties along with it. Standing there, naked and sultry, she looked back at Lydia and said, “Back atcha, sister.”

“Ooh, dare me. Please.” And she actually licked her lips.

Noreen nodded and smirked. “Good. I didn’t want to take the chance that John, here,” She pointed at me, and I ducked my head, “would wuss out and choose ‘truth’ again. I dare you ...” she paused for effect, “...to get rid of his underwear. I wanna see what an erect Korean cock looks like.”

I blushed and Lydia laughed. “That’s not a dare; that’s an invitation.” Brushing away my hands, which had been trying to be modest, she stood up over me, letting her tits sway right in front of my eyes. Reaching down, she grabbed my blue briefs at each hip, worked them down over the obstacle of my full erection, and slid them below my knees, where they fell to my ankles and onto the floor.

I tried to be intelligent, suave, witty. What came out was, “Umm, now what?”

I had directed the question to Lydia, but Noreen answered instead. “What happens now, is that the rules change a bit. Isn’t that right, copycat?”

I was still looking at Lydia, so I was able to see the effect of her roommate’s words. She froze, still leaning over me, and her eyes unfocused and glazed over, like she was back in trance. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from hers, as I asked Noreen, “What did you do to her?”

Noreen actually cackled with delight. “I made her into my puppet, is all. I’ve always wanted to do this to her, you know. Thank you so much for making it happen. And now, here’s your reward.”

She reached forward to touch her blonde friend on the shoulder. “Take John’s hand, and lead him into your bedroom and onto your bed.” As Lydia pulled me up off the couch, Noreen added, “I told her with this particular trance, she would only listen to me, and could only hear me while I was touching her.”

She followed us into Lydia’s room, and closed the door behind us. “This is my way of saying thank you, John, so just enjoy the ride. Okay?”

“Do I have a choice?” But my still-rampaging cock told her that even if I protested, I didn’t really have much of a problem with this setup.

“Nope,” she smirked. By this time, our busty friend had encouraged me to sit on the edge of the bed, next to her, and seemed to be patiently waiting. Noreen didn’t disappoint her. “Okay, my pet, let John lie down in the middle of your bed, and then mirror exactly what I do. Oh, and you can’t talk right now; and every time you and I touch, the hornier you get. Got it?”

Lydia nodded, and the next thing I knew, I was lying face-up in the center of Lydia’s bed, with a beautiful blonde kneeling on either side of me. Noreen reached for my face, and her copycat was a split second behind her.

I was treated to a gentle double massage, first of my cheeks and ears, then the sides of my throat and my shoulders, working their way down to my chest, twirling around my nipples exactly in sync, making me gasp. Finally, Noreen let Lydia’s fingers contact hers for the first time since giving her the ‘horny touch’ command, when they both began to play with my belly button. My cock twitched, as I heard my dazed friend’s breathing hitch, and watched her nipples jump.

Leaving me to my own devices for a few minutes, Noreen ran her fingers up Lydia’s arm, over her shoulder, and down to her breast, Lydia matching her every step of the way, and visibly growing more and more aroused. Leaning over me, they each bent down to take the other’s nipple into their mouths. By that point, both sets of nipples were engorged, and obviously very sensitive. Noreen began to moan with pleasure; obviously, Lydia couldn’t, having been told to keep silent.

I ran my hands up and down their backs, down to their asses and back again. They didn’t seem to notice. Noreen reached down between Lydia’s legs, finding and fingering her clit; her roommate, of course, copied her. The pleasure quickly built for both of them, my cock twitched as they rubbed, and pressed, in unison, Noreen moaning and Lydia gasping with arousal.

Finally, “Oh! OH! I’m coming! Come with me!” And just like that, they climaxed. I could smell the woman-juices that they released, see it wetting Noreen’s pubic mound and running down Lydia’s leg. I held their hips until they finished; then Noreen focused on me again. Lydia, of course, was still focused on her, waiting for her next command.

They touched fingers, and the slender blonde said, “Okay, Johnny-boy, it’s time for your reward. Lydia, sweetie, you’re horny again. You want more, and this time, you want it from John. Even more, you crave the taste of his cock. Every time you get a bit of his pre-come, your arousal will jump. When he comes, it’ll be the best damn thing you ever tasted, and not only do you want to swallow it all, but it’ll get you off again, as well.”

She broke contact for a moment and looked at me. “Do you want to do her while she’s doing you?”

I looked at the thin film drying on Lydia’s thigh. Damn, but it had smelled good. “Yes, please.”

“So polite. I like that.” Reaching forward to touch Lydia again, she added, “Okay, kiddo. Straddle him; he’s going to do you while you’re doing him. Don’t forget to enjoy yourself. And you can hum and moan to your heart’s content. Go.”

Almost before I was ready, Lydia swung her legs around, and pressed her mound into my mouth. At the same time, I felt her mouth descend around my manhood, gently warming and sucking, and I heard her say, “Mm! Ummmmmm.....”

I’d love to say I lasted hours, or the better part of an hour, or even five minutes. Truth was, the combination of the truth or dare game, the lesbian show I’d just witnessed, the rush of seeing Lydia in trance, the sweet taste of her juices, and the things her mouth was doing to my cock, all combined to set a personal best of about a minute, ten seconds. As I rapidly approached climax, I got to hear Lydia’s moans climb, and jump a bit every time I had a false start, and that too contributed to my early blast-off. When I came, she swallowed it all, and loved it, just as Noreen had told her to. In fact, she spent more time sucking and tickling my tip with her tongue, to get just a bit more juice, than it had taken to bring me off.

I can’t say I collapsed, since I was already prone on the bed. But I let my head fall back, releasing Lydia’s clit from my mouth, and gasped for air. “Help!” I mock-cried.

Noreen tapped her girlfriend on the knee, and told her to give me some breathing room. As she moved off me, I looked up, and saw those two perfect 38D’s brush against my thighs. Reaching down, I gave one of them a tweak, just to watch it bounce. She didn’t react; having fulfilled all her current instructions, she was passively waiting for more.

Now that I had (an orgasm) a conscience again, I felt a little guilty about what we’d done with Noreen’s play-toy. It somehow didn’t seem fair to Lydia that she’d had no say in what was going on in her bed, or with her body. So I gasped out, “Huh, huh, hey, Naw, reen? You, think, we can, give her, her mind, back? She seemed like, she was ready, to play, anyway.”

Noreen thought about it. “Yeah, you’re probably right, John. Okay, sweetie,” she added, placing her hand on Lydia’s bouncing breast, “It’s time for our copycat game to end. When I count to three, you will come back to us, still a free spirit, and remembering the fun we just had. Ready, one, two, three!”

Instantly, Lydia was there again. Looking down at her slender girlfriend’s hand on her breast, she smiled. “Mmm, yum!” and placed her hand on top of Noreen’s, making her own breast jiggle very attractively. Cupping her other hand behind Noreen’s head, she said, “Thank you!” just before pushing her tongue between her girlfriend’s lips.

Then it was my turn. Reaching down, she kissed me deeply as well, letting our tongues dance. I could taste just the barest hint of salt on her lips; I’m sure she could taste her own juices on mine. “You were great, stud!” she added, then turned to Noreen. “Man, does he know how to give a girl head; at least, that’s how I remember it. You’ve gotta give him a try, sister!” And she winked at me.

I smiled weakly; I was drained. I was too tired to twitch. I was too tired to be embarrassed anymore that I was butt-naked, my limp cock on display for my two best friends, who were as much jaybirds as I was, and apparently now both bi, as well. “Not now. Please. Maybe later, ‘k?”

“Later, or whenever. I’m kind of beat, too. Being a mindless plaything takes a lot out of a girl.” But Lydia was smiling as she said it. “How about Plan B? Anyone else up for a shower?”

“Dibs,” said Noreen, and I struggled to a half-sitting position. “Shower sounds good.”

“Great!” Man, her standing up fast did incredible things to those bouncy beauties. “I’ll start the water running; Noreen, you grab the towels, and make sure Studly here doesn’t fall asleep or something. Meetcha both in the bathroom in five!”

But that’s another story.