The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ulterior Motives

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Part 2—Lydia Strikes Back

Friday night had been interesting; Saturday was, believe it or not, even more so.

After the strangest lovemaking session (no, let’s call a spade a shovel; it was a fuckfest) I’d ever had the pleasure of participating in, the three of us took a shower together in the bathroom in Lydia and Noreen’s apartment. They were giggling, soaping, splashing and fondling each other; I was too wiped to join in much, but I still appreciated the show. They did take pity on me, soaping up (stroking) my chest and back, and washing (fondling) my ass, legs, and ... other places. We all dried each other off, and then retired to Noreen’s bed, since Lydia’s was in desperate need of new linens, and none of us had the energy. We snuggled in together, still naked, with Noreen in the middle. The two girls starting whispering to each other; I missed everything they said, since I was asleep within thirty seconds, tops.

I woke up the next morning in a daze. It took me several full minutes to realize that I was, in order: 1) still at the girls’ apartment, 2) sleeping in one of their beds, 3) oh, yeah, it was Noreen’s bed, 4) I was still naked, 5) I had my usual morning hard-on, 6) someone was sucking on it—

I was awake.

I cracked open my eyes, just enough to see Lydia (!) humming away at my hummer, paying complete attention to her cocksucking and none at all to whether I was even conscious. I opened my eyes all the way and looked around; nope, Noreen was nowhere to be found, but this had all the makings of one of her ‘ulterior motives.’

I heard the toilet flush, and a moment later, Noreen strolled back in. She also hadn’t bothered to put on anything that morning; I think she was a nudist at heart. “Morning, John! I see you’re finally awake. Good!” Lydia didn’t acknowledge her, didn’t change her rhythm at all. It was looking more and more like a post-hypnotic command after all.

I said the first intelligent thing that came to mind. “Huh? Good?”

Okay, maybe intelligent was overstating the case a bit, but Noreen didn’t seem to notice. “Yep. I’ve always believed a person should enjoy their first come of the morning. Been doing it for years. Of course,” she added, indicating her roommate, “I had some help this morning, for the first time in a long time. Figured you deserved the same courtesy. How’s it coming, by the way?”

While we were talking, I realized that I had been getting closer and closer to my climax. Lydia seemed to notice this, too; she picked up the pace and started sucking harder. I was too weirded out to be embarrassed anymore; I simply said, “It’ll be here soon. She gonna swallow?”

“ ‘Course, silly. She loves the taste, remember?” Lydia hummed at just that moment, but I couldn’t tell if it was in agreement or just a coincidence. I lay back and enjoyed the ride, and in just another minute or so, it burst forth. Sure enough, Lydia not only swallowed it all, she hunted around for the last few drops before reluctantly releasing my spent cock.

Licking her lips, she breathed, “Ooh, that was delicious! Thanks, John. Noreen, you should try it sometime. It’s wonderful!”

Curiosity got the better of me. “You knew what you were doing?”

Grinning like the Cheshire cat (but not nearly as well hidden; man, was it a struggle to look her in the eyes), she answered, “Of course, stud. I wanted your hot cock; it took the edge off the taste of Noreen’s pussy.” My eyebrows shot up.

“All I did,” interjected her roommate, “was help her ... concentrate a little better. When she’s giving head, she’s enjoying it to the max. Nothing else matters. Right, sweetie?”

“You betcha, sister. Now, what’s next?”

“Breakfast, girlfriend. The rest of us didn’t eat yet,” and she winked. I blushed. Lydia didn’t.

We decided to get dressed and go out for breakfast; I think that Noreen wanted to see whether Lydia would spook or flip once we left the apartment. The original hypnotic instructions we’d given her had been, after all, that she would be a free spirit only while in the apartment, or when alone with either or both of us.

Let me recap, in cased you missed any of that. My name is John Myung, I’m 21, six feet tall, and seven parts Korean, one part Japanese. I’m a senior at State, majoring in Liberal Arts. My two friends are also seniors. Noreen Hayes is 5 feet 11, also 21, a Business major, swimmer, volleyball player, and full-time libertine. She has dirty blonde hair (above and below), perfectly round 33B breasts that are easy to overlook when she’s dressed, with nipples that are both very tiny and very sensitive. I know she’s bisexual, and prefers women; maybe she likes me since (being Asian) I have almost no body hair to speak of. Her roommate Lydia Mackenzie is only 20, 5 feet 5, and until yesterday, the victim of a strict Baptist upbringing. Dressed or naked, she’s an impressive package, 38D-27-39, with soft skin and wide firm nipples. She’s a natural blonde as well, though her hair is both longer and a much lighter shade than Noreen’s is.

Last night, during a game of Truth or Dare, Noreen had tricked her roommate into downing a cocktail that contained a combination of chemicals which allowed her to become very deeply hypnotized. And then Noreen basically told Lydia to be more like her, at least, as I said, when it was just us. But while she was under, Lydia confessed to us that she’d always wanted to be more like Noreen anyway, so we were actually doing her a favor. The $64,000 question was, which personality would win while we were in public? And we weren’t allowed to ask the audience, or even to phone a friend, for the answer.

So while I went out into the living room to put on yesterday’s clothes (fortunately, not too dirty; I’d taken them off pretty early in the evening), the girls made their beds and got dressed themselves. When they reappeared, they both looked normal; that is, until Lydia said, “This sucks, people. All my clothes are so, so, blah!”

Noreen chuckled, and I rolled my eyes. I hate shopping, and I knew what the after-breakfast agenda would be. Not a problem, though; the look that passed between them said, clear as Perrier, “Men not invited. He’d be bored, and besides, we want to surprise him.”

We left, and as Lydia turned back to lock the apartment door, I noticed how freely her ample bosom swayed beneath her flannel top. I realized that neither of them had bothered with a bra. For Noreen, that wasn’t a surprise, she was pretty much flip-a-coin; but Lydia never, never went anywhere without her reinforced-cotton body armor. She saw me looking, chuckled, and jiggled them on purpose. “It would just get in the way today, stud. New undies are a big part of what’s on the list. FYI, I did bother to wear panties, but only because the insides of my blue jeans are, shall we say, kind of rough and scratchy?” She rubbed her fingertip along her zipper, and I had the good grace to blush and look away.

After that, breakfast was a no-brainer. Lydia showed no sign of reverting, even in public, though she was well-behaved, at least for the most part. I excused myself to go home, so I could shower again, put on some clean clothes, and do some laundry, while the two of them went out to the mall to do their part to help reduce the national debt.

We’d agreed to meet at five; I had a change of clothes, fried rice and General Tso’s chicken (sure, send the Asian guy to fetch the Chinese food, there’s a stretch), a cold six-pack of Coors, and a fresh chilled bottle of white zin. Their living room, in contrast, had more brown paper bags than the local supermarket. “Holy crap. Do I dare ask how much the two of you spent?”

“You don’t understand,” started Lydia. Noreen continued, “We’re talking a complete radical wardrobe change. It’s kind of a life-affirmation thing.” “Yeah. I couldn’t go around wearing what I had; that represents the part of me that’s dead and gone,” Lydia finished.

Whatever. But I knew better than to say that out loud. “So, how much?”

“About fifteen hundred. Of course, that doesn’t include the shoes....” Lydia actually smiled when she said that.

About two grand. Women. If I had that kind of extra cash lying around, I’d spend it on something useful. Like a computer, or a trip to Hawaii or something.

Trying to distract them, I held up the bag of Chinese. “Dinner, peeps. Let’s eat it while it’s hot.”

It worked. We finished all the chicken, most of the rice, two bottles of beer (me), and more than half the wine (them), before they cleaned up, sat me on the couch with Coors Light number three, and began their fashion show.

I’d been through this before; this was their payback for my not actually going shopping with them. Truth be known, I didn’t mind. Both girls had excellent taste, though Lydia (of course) had always been much more conservative, and the shows had never included unmentionables.

That was then. This time, I was treated to a parade of two blonde beauties with nothing to hide. I saw a stunning collection of dresses, blouses, skirts, miniskirts, dress shoes, casual shoes, and an incredible assortment of lingerie, ranging from the simple to the simply wild!

All told, it took over an hour and a half, and when we were done, Noreen had wound up with a semi-sheer red bra and panties, and red three-inch pumps with straps all the way up her calf. Lydia, whom I still wasn’t used to being so uninhibited, was wearing only a thin white blouse, halter-tied, a white thong under a black mini, and matching black ‘fuck-me’ pumps. I’d been commanded, about halfway through, to strip down to my briefs (again!) so they could judge just how well I actually liked their outfits. Turned out, I actually liked their outfits a lot.

Out of nowhere, Lydia asked, “John, do you believe in fair play?”

“Sure,” I hedged. “Why?”

“Well,” she smirked. “I don’t think it’s fair that I get to be Noreen’s plaything, and she doesn’t get to be mine. I want, in fact I insist,” the wine was getting to her, “that this injustice be corrected. I want you to hypnotize her. Now.”

I looked at Noreen, who looked shocked but not totally displeased at the idea. So, this wasn’t a setup; Lydia had honestly managed to surprise her. She considered the request, then finally said, “I’m game.”

So she and I switched positions, her on the couch, me in the chair. Lydia whispered in my ear, “I’m off to tinkle. Once she’s under, wait for me, okay?”

I nodded, and began the second deep induction of a good friend that weekend. Noreen was curious, and responsive, and I think eager to see what Lydia had in mind. She dropped like a stone, and by the time Lydia returned, she was really out of it.

“Is she under? Good,” she whispered. “Here’s what I want you to say....”

I repeated Lydia’s request almost word for word. “Noreen. I want you to listen to Lydia the same way you listen to me. In fact, when you hear Lydia’s voice, you will think you’re hearing mine. From now on, you can’t tell us apart; whichever one of us speaks, you will listen and obey as if it were coming from me. All right?”

“Yeahhhh.”

At this point, Lydia took over. “Noreen, who am I?”

There was a pause, then, “Johhhnnnn....”

“That’s right. I’m John. Good. Now listen to me.” Lydia paused to take a deep breath. “You are so relaxed, but you have just realized that the potion you mixed for Lydia is starting to wear off. You know that if you give her a second potion in 24 hours, it will make the effects of the first one permanent. You have decided to mix her another potion, and just to be on the safe side, you have decided to make all the special ingredients twenty percent stronger. You want to make a stronger potion, for Lydia to drink tonight. Open your eyes and go make the potion.”

I honestly didn’t follow Lydia’s logic at first. The effects of yesterday’s cocktail appeared to be lasting, so why did she want to drink another, stronger one? Was she that addicted to being controlled? And if so, why insist that Noreen be hypnotized in the first place? Why not just ask her for another dose?

While I was pondering these imponderables, Noreen had gotten up, and was moving around the kitchen area. It took her less than five minutes, when she returned with a tall glass of ‘orange juice,’ just like yesterday.

When she was by the couch again, Lydia continued, “Noreen, put the glass down on the table, and sit back down on the couch. Close your eyes, and relax deeper. Now tell me your name.” Huh?

“Noreen.” Barely more than a mumble.

“No. (No?) Your name is not Noreen. It is Lydia. Lydia. What’s your name?”

“N—Lydia. Lydia.”

“That’s right; I am John, and you are Lydia.” I was listening to the real Lydia’s words, although I was more confused than ever. At least Noreen seemed to be buying it. Weird.

“And who is the drink for?”

Noreen mumbled, “For Lydia.”

“And who is Lydia?”

“Me.”

“Then you ought to drink your drink, right, Lydia?” Lydia handed me the glass, (Oh, now see I her game. Thick can I be, sometimes) and I handed it to Noreen. “Drink it down, Lydia.”

As I watched Noreen drink down the cocktail she had thought she was preparing for her roommate, I wondered where had this level of deviousness had come from. Lydia had just tricked Noreen into consuming the same crazy mixture that had led to her own ‘downfall,’ and obviously had something further in mind.

While Noreen was finishing her drink, Lydia whispered to me, “She told me earlier that the two of you gave me a secret trigger, right? One that makes me go under whenever I hear it?”

“Yeah,” I whispered back. “But I can’t tell you what it is, because if you hear it from me, you’ll go under right away.”

“S’ok. I want you to put me under, let me remember whatever it is, and fix it so that if you or I say it, Noreen goes out like I do. Then wake me up, okay?”

Devious-er and devious-er. “Promise. Go get the glass before she drops it, ‘k?” When she did, I turned to Noreen, had her remember everyone’s real name, and than spent a good ten minutes deepening her trance. When I felt she was ready, I motioned to Lydia that it was time for her to join her friend on the couch. Once she’d settled in, I continued the induction.

“Noreen, from now on, whenever you hear me or Lydia say the words, ‘ulterior motives,’ (I watched Lydia slump, her eyes closed) it will affect you exactly the way it affects Lydia when either of us says it to her. Lydia will remember the phrase, ‘ulterior motives,’ and she and I will be able to use it on you, the same way you and I can use it on her. Understand?”

“Mm, yesss.”

“Good. Lydia, wake up.” Her eyes opened. “Do you remember the words?”

“ ‘Ulterior motives,’ right?”

“Right.” I turned back to Noreen. “Lydia has some things she wants to tell you now, Noreen. You will listen to her, and believe her, same as you would me. Got that?”

“Yssss.” Man, she was really out of it. I wondered, was it her initial lack of shyness, or the extra twenty percent stuff that Lydia had had her put in the o. j.?

Either way, Lydia was ready to take advantage of it. “Listen up, sister. I know you’re bi, I know you helped me to become bi, and I love you for it. Now I want you to love me back. And I want you to love John, too, as much as I do.”

“!!!” went my eyebrows, as Lydia smiled at me and continued. “From now on, you’re gonna love the taste of him, the smell of him, the feel of him as much as I do. His kisses, his hands, his cock, his spunk. I want you to enjoy him the way that I do, because we both love you so much. Aaaaand, I want you to play fair, and let me control you sometimes, and let John take control of both of us. You got all that?”

“Sssss.”

“Any problems?”

“Nnnnn.”

Lydia looked at me. “Anything you want to add, stud?”

“N—nope,” I stammered.

“ ‘K. Remember, if you change your mind, the trigger works on both of us now. That’s ‘cause we trust you. We’ve had three years to get to know you, ya know.” Turning back to Noreen, she added, “Just for tonight, you’ve forgotten that the words, ‘ulterior motives,’ have any special meaning. You’ll remember again just fine tomorrow, after a good night’s sleep. Now count to twenty, slowly, and when you’re done, wake up and get naked.”

As Noreen started counting, Lydia followed her own instructions. She untied her blouse, letting her breasts sway free, then removed it completely. Reaching under her miniskirt, she pulled off her thong, leaving herself in just the black mini and black shoes.

About that time, Noreen reached twenty, opened her eyes, and stretched. Then, following her busty roommate’s example, she smiled, flipped open the front clasp of her red bra, unstrapped her shoes, and wriggled her panties down and off. Her only comment was, “So this is what it feels like to have no control. I think I like it.”

Lydia laughed, and then surprised me again. “Then you’re gonna really love this part, sister. Crawl over to John and remove his briefs. Using your teeth.”

Noreen dropped to the floor. On her knees, she leaned forward, breathing in my musk with a look of rapture on her face. “Yum. You were right, sweetie. It is heavenly.” Then, she nibbled her way up my already-erect cock, right through my dark red boxer-briefs, working her way up to the waistband. She grabbed at it and tugged, but since I was sitting down, she didn’t make much progress.

Pausing, she begged, “Help me a bit, will you, Studly? Lift, or scootch, or something?”

What else could I do? I slid the back of my briefs forward, so my naked ass was pressed against the seat of the chair. Noreen then used a combination of her teeth at the top, and her hands on my hips, to work my briefs off and down my legs, leaving me rampant and ready.

Then, obviously improvising since Lydia hadn’t given her any further commands, Noreen nudged my knees apart with her head, nuzzled in close, and began licking at the base of my shaft like it was an ice cream cone! She ran her tongue up and down the sensitive exposed underside, and I shuddered and let out a small moan.

“Like that, do ya, stud?” Lydia had moved in close, eager to see how well her command for Noreen to enjoy the taste of me was working. It was working well; the taller blonde was drooling all over my raging cock. And with her roommate’s heavy tits dangling in front of my face, I couldn’t resist. I reached forward, and popped one of Lydia’s large nipples in my mouth.

It was heavenly, plump and warm and firm and oh-so-sensitive. Lydia confirmed this by arching forward, moaning incoherently, and shoving in as much of her tit as would cram inside my mouth. So I put my other hand down next to my cock, figuring Noreen would get the hint. She did, pausing in her fellatio long enough to thoroughly wet my fingers and thumb; which I then used to grab and fondle our friend’s other nipple, doubling her pleasure.

About that point, Noreen decided that licking just wasn’t enough; propping herself up on my knees, she decided to slam-dunk my entire cock! I jumped in my seat, losing both of Lydia’s breasts for a moment at the unexpected sensation. Resuming where I’d left off, I mumbled around Lydia’s nipple, " ‘M gnna cmm,” as my hips began to jerk at random.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full,” chastened Lydia. I responded by biting her nipple. “Yipe! Mmm, go ahead and let fly, Studly. We’ve got all night, and besides, Noreen deserves a reward for all her effort. Don’t you think so, girlfriend?”

Noreen came up for air. “You betcha, sweetie. C’mon, John, I just gotta find out how you taste!” And she dove back in, sucking and licking like there was no tomorrow.

I lost it. Unable to hold it together any longer, I let go of both of Lydia’s tits, letting my arms drop, my head loll back, and my hips spasm up into Noreen’s eager face. “Ah, hah, haaaaahhhh!” and I blasted.

“Mm. Mmmm! MMMMMM!” was Noreen’s response. She continued to drain me dry, and then just as Lydia had that morning, she fished around with the tip of her tongue to get every last drop. She was a bit more heavy-handed (well, heavy-tongued) than her dainty roommate, and her forceful explorations on my sensitive tip made me jerk and shake. “Ow, stop! Stop! Too much!”

Noreen instantly backed off and sat up. “Sorry, John. I couldn’t help myself; it was like a drug. I guess that was one of your surprises, huh, sweetie?” She directed that last part at her near-naked roommate, who was sitting on the couch, idly pulling at one swaying nipple and fingering herself.

“All the way, sister. Got any ideas for next?”

“I do,” I raised my hand. “I’m gonna go use the bathroom, if nobody minds. I’ve had three beers, after all.”

The girls both laughed. “You do that, stud,” Lydia said. “Noreen and I will clean up out here, and meet you in—” she paused, doing eeny-meeny-miney-moe toward the bedroom doors with her finger, “—her room when you come out. Knock first, ‘k?”

“Will do,” and I went to take care of business. While I was in there, I wet a hand towel, and cleaned some of the sweat off of my face, hair, and upper body. Feeling human again, I walked over to Noreen’s door, still naked, and tapped lightly. I heard Lydia’s muffled giggle, “C’mon in, stud!”

I don’t know what I was expecting when I walked in; it wasn’t Noreen, frozen half-twisted around like a giant naked Barbie doll, while Lydia sat on her bed, just as nude and looking at me. “Isn’t this fun?” she asked me. “I wanted to make sure that the trigger worked like it was supposed to, so while she was under, I convinced her that as soon as you knocked, she would become a living mannequin, fully poseable, and completely unable to move on her own, except for breathing, blinking, and,” she paused for effect, “swallowing! Try her out, okay? She’ll do whatever you say, and stay where you put her, just like a statue!”

I walked over to Noreen, and pushed on one of her arms. It moved easily, and stopped the moment I stopped pushing. I untwisted her waist, and she turned just as compliantly. “Put your arms over your head,” I tried, and she did so, holding them there with no visible effort. Her beautiful B-cup beauties were fully exposed, the nipples semi-erect, so I pinched and pulled them; I was surprised to see how quickly they darkened and stood out erect.

Lydia saw Noreen’s reaction to my touch, and giggled. “Oh, did I maybe forget to mention,” she drawled, “that your touch has a special effect on her? The more you touch her, the hotter she’s gonna get. She can’t move, but she can come, the moment you touch her secret trigger. So have fun, and let me know when you’ve found it; I’m just gonna lay here and watch her suffer.” She propped up some pillows, and lay back, semi-sitting against Noreen’s headboard, ready to enjoy the show.

A challenge, huh? I tried the obvious spots first: her lips, earlobes, chin, the hollow of her throat. “Noreen, spread your arms and legs in an X.” I poked her belly button, and tickled her clit. All my fondling was obviously having an effect on her; when my finger reached in between her lower lips, it slid in quickly due to all the moisture available.

I tickled her thighs, groped her knees, tapped each toe. When all Noreen did was tighten and start to tremble, I moved around behind her, rubbed her neck and shoulders, and ran my finger up and down her spine. Pulling her arms down, I stroked her elbows, her fingers, her palms, all to no avail. In the meantime, Noreen had actually broken out into a light sweat. Just for fun, I pressed and poked her turgid nipples again, and I felt her actually spasm and leak fluid down her thighs. She was primed to blow; where was the damn trigger?

I looked over at Lydia, who was obviously enjoying the show; the whole time, she’d been alternating between stroking her breasts, pulling at her nipples, pinching her thighs and fondling her clit. “A little help, please?” I begged.

She shrugged. “I honestly don’t know. She chose it; all I said was to make it someplace you weren’t likely to find until last. Can you think of any places you’ve missed?”

I racked my brain, stroking my hands along her sides, over her ass, behind her knees, feeling her come closer and closer to the climax she wasn’t yet allowed to have. Then the light bulb went on. “Noreen, bend over and put your hands on the bed, then spread your legs.”

Bingo! The moment my fingertip brushed her exposed asterisk, she exploded. Still frozen, she somehow managed to tense up even tighter, and then release completely. A quiet, “Mm!” escaped her mouth, the first sound she’d made, while a huge volume of fluid ran down the inside of both her thighs. Her rear muscles flexed and released, flexed and released, a sure indicator of the muscle contractions going on deep within her pussy. It lasted almost a full minute; when she was done, only the suggestion to remain frozen kept her from collapsing.

“Good job, John,” Lydia said to me, and then added, “You did wonderful, girlfriend. Come lie down on the bed next to me, and then you’re free to move again.”

Mechanically, Noreen crawled forward, then collapsed face down on the closest side of her bed. Then she spoke the first coherent words since I’d walked in. “Uh, huh, huh, I love you guys, buh, huht, I am not, moving, for anuh, ther, week!”

“Sure you are!” Lydia chuckled, running her hand over Noreen’s back, and smacking her ass. “You don’t want to fall asleep in the wet spot, do ya? And besides,” she winked at me and pointed at the chair tucked under Noreen’s vanity table, “you don’t want John to miss out on our lesbian sex show, right?”

With those words, a shudder passed through Noreen’s body. ‘Oh, no, another trigger,’ I thought, as I grabbed the chair and turned it around so that it faced the bed. Sure enough, Noreen seemed to have recovered, and had turned to Lydia and smirked, “Ooh. You know just what to say to a girl, don’tcha, sweetie? C’mere and give me some of that,” and pressed her lips to Lydia’s.

In awe, I watched my two best friends, who until 24 hours ago had been platonic not just with me, but with each other, twist and twine their bodies and tongues. I saw Lydia slip her knee between Noreen’s legs and press upward; Noreen responded by clamping her fingers onto Lydia’s breast and shoving her tongue further into her mouth. Breaking the kiss, Lydia worked her mouth down the hollow of her taller girlfriend’s throat, not stopping until she had reached the peak of one those smaller, firmer breasts. Biting and pulling the nipple with her teeth, she forced a loud moan past Noreen’s open lips.

Noreen fell back onto the bed, pretty much giving Lydia free reign. Lydia grabbed one of her own hanging tits, and pressed it against Noreen’s, nipple to nipple, flicking and rubbing. Noreen arched her back, and slid her hands around her shorter girlfriend’s waist, trying to pull their crotches together. Lydia let herself be guided, and I watched Noreen buck her hips, obviously very aroused again, less than ten minutes after swearing off sex for the rest of the month.

Lydia swerved off Noreen, encouraging her to scootch over to the middle of the bed, and then turned herself head to tail, ready to enjoy some mutual action. Noreen, seeing what was coming, grabbed all the pillows and used them to prop her head up, to make up for the height difference between them.

And have I mentioned the noises? The whole time, one or both of them would be moaning, smacking her lips, making sucking sounds, or saying, “Yum!” “Oh!” “Yes! Keep doing that, ahh!” They were not quiet, and while they were both going at each other, neither of them was really ignoring me. Lydia would say, “Turn this way, so John has a better angle,” and a minute later, Noreen would ask, “Mmm, John, like what you see?”

Just like that, they threw themselves into a sixty-nine for the record books. I watched them lick, and suck, and pull, and bite, and moan, and cry, and scream. Lydia favored a dainty, flat-tongued approach, while Noreen preferred to curl her tongue and drive deep; exactly the way I remembered each of them giving me head, earlier that day.

It couldn’t last; after maybe five or six minutes, the spasms got quicker, the exclamations shorter and louder. Both of them let loose within 15 seconds of each other, Noreen first. She muffled her screams by shoving her mouth as deep up Lydia’s pussy as she could manage, triggering her girlfriend’s climax.

As they came down, Noreen cried, “Enough! I gotta pee! Lemme go pee!” Laughing, Lydia rolled off of her, and she bolted toward the bathroom so fast, she left both doors open. We were treated to the “phhsshh!” sound of a desperate woman’s release. Lydia, laughing, looked over at me. By that point, I’d recovered somewhat myself, and their lesbian sex show had me up to about three-quarter mast.

“Lovin’ it so far, stud?” and she licked her lips with the dainty tip of her tongue.

By that point, my conscience had gone the way of Noreen’s pee. It would be obvious to a blind man that Noreen, in removing Lydia’s inhibitions, had created a monster. Three monsters. No matter how they’d felt about me before yesterday, no matter how they’d chosen to repress or hide it, right now they were two hot women in love with me, sex, and each other, not necessarily in that order (or any order). And I loved them both back, and of course, I loved sex as well.

“Mm, yeah. What’s up next? Any more surprises?”

Lydia grinned. God, she was beautiful naked. “A few, maybe. But first....”

“But first,” Noreen interrupted, standing in the doorway. God, she was also beautiful naked. I was so glad that Fate hadn’t made me choose between them. “First,” she continued, “we need a shower.”

“Second that!” I raised my hand.

Lydia giggled and stretched. “Motion carried. Shower it is. And this time,” she wagged her finger at me, “we expect you to be awake enough to enjoy it!”