The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNLOCKED INHIBITIONS

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.
Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.
Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

Chapter 1

It had been a scientific experiment they had said. The small, tight breasted, young woman lay on the bed waiting for something to happen. She had filled out all the necessary waver forms. She had read all the special Department of Human Services safety and privacy provisions. And most importantly, she had read about the amount of money, she would be getting for voluntarily participating in the experiment. She began to think about what she could do with several hundred dollars that she would receive for an intake interview and five nightly sessions at the clinic and then a post-session interview.

She had needed the money. It was expensive to go to college. Even though her family was extremely conservative, they had been poor. She had brought her Bible to read, in case she became bored. All that she knew about the experiment was that it involved some new method of increasing one’s mental perceptions through some use of electronic machine of some sort. It was perfectly safe they had said. She could use a bit of increased mental perception she thought.

The most difficult part about the experiment, really, was the fact that she knew that the scientists were watching her every move. But if she kept to her usual practice of being good, there wouldn’t be any problem. Even so, she clutched her Bible tightly. Her long nightgown that she had put on before the first session began covered all of her appropriately she noted. Satisfied that she was decent, she had lifted the covers of the bed and tucked her body deep into them. The scientists had said they were going to monitor her dream state to see if any increased mental perception occurred.

Now as she turned onto her side, opening her Bible, she felt tired from the classes she had taken that day. She sure hoped that these sessions wouldn’t interfere with her studying too much. Maybe she should have brought her school work. But no, she felt more comfortable with her Bible, at least for the first day. It was difficult to get comfortable in the strange bed. She twisted and turned a bit trying to find that perfect position. She even forgot that anyone was looking at her. Her nightgown was tight too. Her fingers undid her top button of her nightgown to prevent her from choking. Then she undid the bottom buttons to give her legs more room to move about. It didn’t make sense to be bundled up like a sleeping bag.

She refocussed her attention to her Bible, but she couldn’t quite get enough interest in studying tonight. Probably the strange bed and strange room, she thought. She let her mind wander. It was kind of neat to think that somebody was watching her when she actually thought about it. It made her feel kind of important. She wondered what they were thinking about now. It must be quite boring just watching her laying here in this bed. Then a daring thought came into her mind, may I should at least pretend to experience some interesting dream or something. Why did she think that? She tried shaking her clear her thoughts. Her body felt uneasy. It tinkled. The blankets were uncomfortable. Darn.

She lifted the blankets off her trim body. A portion of her leg appeared. It was smooth, pale white. The cool air caressed her bare leg. Now she was beginning to feel more relaxed as she turned over on her back forgetting about her book and the scientists. Then she lifted her knee of her bare leg and the nightgown parted revealing a portion of her alabaster thighs. The air felt good between her legs. She tried to stop the sensations. In her mind, she could feel herself losing control. What was she thinking about? What would those scientists think of her. But the pleasurable feelings persisted. It felt good. It felt real good. And she let her arms swing up over her head and then fall absently back onto her breasts.

With her hands she unconsciously started caressing each mound slowly, circling each sensitive nerve tinkling nipple. Her fingers eagerly sought to pinch and squeeze each throbbing mound as a warming heat between her thighs began to make her legs squirm with delight. She had never felt this way before. Her mind was shocked as such obscene behavior. She finally realized her fingers were dancing seductively over her nightgown over her belly and downward in between her hot thighs. More buttons were released, but it seemed that she couldn’t help herself.

She could hear herself moaning as her head began moving back and forth on the pillow. She couldn’t hold back any longer. The heat within her loins demanded release. More buttons came open until her brief panties were her only covering. She shucked her nightgown. The air, her hands felt soo good on her body as she slowly rubbed them against her glowing body. Perspiration had formed between her breasts and in between her thighs. Her breathing became shorter and labored. Panting she shook her head wildly as she turned to the mirror and gave a wicked smile and let her tongue flicker over her lips. Then she slowly let her hands roam down her exquisite body again, touching her quivering breasts, over her belly and under her panties. A finger dug into her nether lips for the first time in her life and she shuttered. Electrical fireworks burst threw her loins as her fingers twisted in her juices, her legs shaking with pleasure.

Her mouth opened wide as she shouted in glee. With her other hand, she pulled her panties down off her legs, revealing the swelling, red lips, puffed up with inviting excitement as her other hand fingered herself more quickly now. In and out, in and out, twist, in and out, finding a sexual rhythm as her small of her back began to come off the bed. Finally she flicked her panties off with the toes, as her free hand now rose and began to suggestive finger at the mirror. She rolled over and leaned upwards, allowing a sleek leg to fall over the edge of the bed, opening her cunt lips even further. Her masturbation quickened even more as she played to the mirror, her tongue licking her lips in a lascivious smile. And then her free hand circled her breasts in rhyme to her fingering. Her whole upper body bounding forward as she neared her peak. The masturbating hand became flurry of oily movements, sending blasts of pleasurable sensations into her brain.

Faster and faster. Both her hands now sought the golden hole as they dug deeper, penetrating into the private interior of her sex. She screamed shaking her head now. Yelling out. Her fingers bringing her to her orgasmic climax. Fluids dripping with ecstatic ecstasy.

Dr. DeHaven couldn’t believe his eyes as he observed Cindy Contrall fingering herself to orgasm. He own fingers played with his zipper, rubbing his pants, feeling his hardened erection. He didn’t care, the intern next to him was too far gone to care any way, his pants down around his ankles. Their success in finding the sexual inhibitory release frequency was just a secondary benefit to their main task of discovering ways to enhance positive emotional energy in test clients. Dr. DeHaven had been uncertain whether their electronic brain stimuli could be so selective in its releasing deliberate inhibitions. But now with the gorgeous, fucking sight in front of him, he was sure. The strictly, religious, conservative girl had been zapped and had become a uninhibited, sexually stimulating phenomenon. If his machine could be patented, the world would be free of sexual depression and neurosis. Man could have a piece whenever he wanted it. No questions asked. With this machine, any woman would be more than willing, desperate to please, slave to the irresistible erotic emotions created by his machine. He could have any woman in his power now. He watched as Cindy brought herself to the peak climax. He increased the power, and watched as Cindy’s eyes glowed with sublime pleasure. Her cunt bursting with flavor, wanting, waiting...shaking with multiple orgasms as she fell back onto the bed, shaking, screaming with uncontrollable delight. He could have any woman now.

His next task was to see if he could design a portable model, one which he could carry on his person. As he turned his head, he saw that his intern was looking at him with pleading eyes.

“Well you might was well give her what she apparently wants.” He gave the intern a mischievous smile and saw the intern quickly exit the observation booth. Yes, he thought, complete, total control over the sex drive of woman, and he began to plot his next moves.

It took him a bit longer to develop the portable model than he thought it would. Most of the difficulty came from Dr. Susan Nigel. The bitch. She sat on the technical review committee over college research projects. He hadn’t any problem convincing the two men on the Committee, but he suspected that Dr. Nigel knew something odd was going on. He wondered if one of his interns had blabbered just a bit too much. He would have to be more careful from now on, now that he was so close to completing the portable sex zap machine as he called it. Miniaturization of the complex electronics hadn’t been easy. Making things smaller was always breeze as it was portrayed in the fancy science magazines and newspapers.

He had kept Cindy coming back for more sessions. And she had eagerly become an assistant to him, especially for morning and evening sessions. She didn’t even know what had come over her. She had begun to dress in slinky, short dresses which revealed her beautiful legs, and gave him a generous picture of her more than adequate breasts which hug out without a bra. She had become almost unsatiable, always rubbing up against him with one of her legs, her hands digging into his pants, her wet tongue continually wondering over his face and neck and other places if she could get at them.

But the crucial test was about to begin with his portable model. He knew that with the 2-1 vote of the technical review committee that he had better come up with some scientifically valuable results or else Dr. Nigel would put the screws on him. And he couldn’t afford that. He had set up with his interns most of the tests that needed to be conducted. Thus he had left more of the mundane and boring technical tests to them. It was safer anyway for himself to conduct the more pleasurable, rewarding, and fuckingly exciting experiments himself.

The interns began reported moderate success in enhancing test clients’ sense of positive self image and feelings of confidence. He instructed them to continue their research and begin writing up the study. As things were going, he felt certain that he could pass the final technical evaluation committee’s final audit with flying colors, putting himself on the map of successful and famous scientists, of course not be mention the college, and also putting himself into as many women as he desired.

Cindy couldn’t believe the amazing transformation that had occurred to her. She felt freer than she ever had. She didn’t feel inhibited about dressing any way she felt like it, especially to show off her revealing assets. She liked the way men sought after her, looking at her, whistling at her. She was the center of attention. But Dr. DeHaven was the best. For some reason he could sent her shivering with orgasmic pleasurable that nobody else could. Her loins just juiced at the thought of what he could do to her. She had even considered asking moving in her him. But she still had to appear modest in front of her parents and moving in with the Dr. DeHaven would be next to impossible without somehow tipping off her parents. But it was becoming harder and harder to resist falling under his complete spell. She wanted to do anything, try anything he suggested. Fucking missionary, doggy style, even asshole. His penis tasted wonderful.