The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNLOCKED INHIBITIONS

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.
Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.
Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

Chapter 2

The next test was to see if the portable model really worked out in the field. He had selected a relatively obscure location out by the City park. There were several secluded spots where people could go for privacy and do whatever they “fucking” liked (pun intended), he thought to himself. But today, the couple he had in mind had no intention of performing such obscenity. And that was just what he wanted. It would have been too easy just to say the couple just really wanted to do it. That was no test of the sexual enhancement model. So instead after careful research, he had selected an outstanding, upright young couple still in high school, scholars in fact. Both came from quite respectable families, both very religious and conservative. This outing in which he would find them would simply be an outing in the park, complete with a picnic basket. Not even a bottle of wine, however. But what he had in mind was a lot better. So he just turned on the machine and sat back waiting for the action to happen.

The picnic setting looked delicious, Tilly thought. The little open spot right by the tree had made for a perfect picnic table in its shadow. She had laid out a blanket and a basket full of food. She adjusted her long dress and daintily took off her tiny shoes and set them aside. Then she set her body down carefully and leaned forward to open the picnic basket. John, her boyfriend had left to get the ice chest. It was wonderful having John for her boyfriend. Her family loved him. He was the perfect gentlemen, and she never had any trouble with all that icky sex stuff and what not. Most boys John’s age couldn’t think of anything else. So it was really nice to meet a boy would wasn’t always wanting to paw or maul you in the school hallway.

But even as she began setting out the picnic food, she felt a her sense of contentment fade just a bit. A slight frown came to her face. She wondered, maybe something was wrong with him. Maybe he can’t do it. Then what? What if they got married and found that John couldn’t to it? Wouldn’t that be awful? Her girl friends at school simply raged over how wonderful it all was. Of course she could wait until she was properly married, but it never get to do it? She tried to recall when John had ever even tried to kiss her. She missed that attention. Never mind that she wouldn’t allow him to do that, but still she missed not having to decline a small, but decent pass on John’s part.

She put down the sandwich plates and let her finger gather at the hem of her long dress. Then with reluctant but growing excitement lift the end and pulled it up to her knee. She looked at her two legs. They looked great. They were bony or skinny like Claudia’s or really short like Marcy. Instead, they were long and slender without a blemish so far as she could see. Her tiny toes were all aligned. Her nylon’s were smooth and sleek over her legs as her fingers of her right hand drifted across the material in a slow, sensual motion. Without conscious volition her left hand and begun to lightly brush her stomach, feeling her tight but supple muscles under the rough contours of her dress. She was in good shape, exercising regular at the spa where her family had a membership. Her left hand continued its own path of discovery without her knowledge as it traveled upwards in search of more delectable parts of her body and started to feel the outer parts of her left breast, circling its base with her finger tips. A pleasurable sensation sent a small erotic spark through her body and she tensed and shook with submerged delight.

Her right hand had now entered into the inside of her inner thigh, close to that private part which she knew she had to protect. She’d never let any man in there until she was married. But her hand was another matter, wasn’t it? Should she denied the pleasurable impulses now silently telling her to let her emotions go just for a little bit. She tried to think what John would think if he saw her. Her thinking was becoming really strange. Frightening thoughts were crowding her hunger of food away as her hands forgot about the salad she had prepared earlier in the day.

Without thinking she lay back and looked up into the deep blue sky, her thoughts in a hypnotic turmoil. It was almost as if a small voice was leading her into the depths erotic depths of hell. But her conscience was only a small whisper in the roaring furnace of the hot, lusty thoughts that had crept inside her body demanding release. With more urgency, Tilly’s right hand had pulled up the long material of her dress up to her waist and it massaged her inner thigh right next to her panties. She could fill herself getting wet and it excited her to have these new and wonderful feelings. It felt so good too. Then she could feel her palm flattened directed by the erotic messages pounded into her brain and it went directly over her private part, pushing and rubbing sending electric, lascivious sensations throughout her body, her legs and toes shaking with lust. She couldn’t keep it in any longer and she heard a husky moan come from her mouth. And again, a longer deeper sensual moan burst forth as both her hands began to caress her entire body in strong circular hand motions.

By now her mind came to realize with deliberate intention that her left hand had somehow managed to pull her dress off of one shoulder and was inflaming both her bra covered breasts with wild sensations. She felt her boobs pulse with rigid excitement and her nipples burst with delicate pinpricks of sexual ecstasy. As her middle finger entered her cunt lips through her panties she cried out in uninhibited, shameless pleasure. Her left hand had managed to unzip her dress and was now pulling it off her shoulders easing her access to her tight and rounded mounds. Her hands began pulling, ripping over her dress along with her bra as both hand rose to vigorously pull and squeeze her boobs as she lay back her head swooning with unbridled delight, her entire body moving on the blanket like a dancing erotic snake.

Finally she raised her ass and pushed her dress down her legs releasing her sexual energy. She let her legs flip into the air flinging the cumbersome dress off her body, leaving only her nylons and panties covering her gorgeous, sleek body that was mesmerized and caught in the throes of erotic passion. Tilly’s eyes were shut tight as her hands played over her body now entering under her panties for the first time, directly searching the center of her sex. She was now a slave to her raw sexual emotions as she moaned and groaned in feverish abandoned. She hands now rolled down her last remaining covering, exposing her sex and leaving her beautiful body entirely naked. She screamed as her head shook with a shutter or letting her primitive emotions have complete control. She growled as her hands entered the forbidden fruits of paradise and began massaging herself as her juices drowned her fingers with their heated essence. Her ass was now bucking up and down as her fingers continued to rub in and out of her jerking her clitoris to an erect pinnacle sending electrical shocks into her pleasure center. Faster and faster her animal pants matched her playful fingers sending her closer and closer to that magical kingdom of ultimate sexual satisfaction.

Then suddenly, she felt another body fall on top of her, a tongue invading with passion her mouth, probing her lips and nipping, curling about her own tongue. She felt another hand displace her’s, a rough, coarse but exhilarating texture that grated against her burning clit, sending off fireworks and another hand bit down upon her breast and she cried out.

“My whore! Make it feel good!” A man’s husky voice shouted into here ear.

She opened her eyes to see John, naked riding on top of her, his dark thick mat of hair pressing down upon her chest. His hand directed her fingers around his manhood. It was huge and thick, pulsing with sexual energy.

“Oh God! Oh Fuck! Give it to me! I can’t stand it. I’ve got to have it. Stick it in me now.” Tilly pleaded.

And she left the large bulb, displace her fingers and begin shooting into her private sanctum. Her juices her boiling, the heat exploded inside her as more and more of John’s love muscle invaded her sex. Her body moved up to push against him in sexual release, sucking his cock further inward. Her legs wrapped around his back and she squeezed shouting out with joy and wild erotic delight.

“Of Fuck me! Harder! Harder! That’s it. That’s it!” Her voice quickened and wavered has air blasted out of her lungs as John continued pulverized in cunt with his immense cock. “I need your cock. Fill me up with your juicy fucking cock!”

Her pelvis rocked back and forth in a mad sensual mating ritual. Faster and faster and faster, both of grunting and groaning as air exploded from their lungs. Tilly’s hands claw at John’s hair and back, her mouth searching in vampiric passion his mouth and neck, biting and nibbling, leaving wet trails of love all over his body. Their humping and grinding grew to a crescendo. The sexual passions reaching a peak. John’s cock grew and burst both spewing his love seed throughout her as Tilly exploded inside, her juices shooting out and sending lighten bolts of erotic energy into her brain as her cried out, “Oh fuck. Of fuck. I’m comming....I’m comming. Fuck. Jesus fuck.” And John collapsed on top of her as she sexual energies spent she rode the orgasmic trail downwards, a mischievous smile on her face and her sated body wrapped around her hunk of a man. She was free and satisfied now ready to probe further into the depths of perversion and forbidden fruit with a more than willing partner.