The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNLOCKED INHIBITIONS

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.
Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.
Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

Chapter 11

DeHaven sat in sex heaven now. He also sat in control, over his women, over his project, over his job. Nothing stood in his way to corrupting the minds of unsuspecting women. No woman would withstand his sex induction. But the process was too slow. Now with the ultramood enhancement machine in the works, soon he would have them all, all those fucks, all those cunts sitting upon his pecker, delirious with want and desire. No one could stop him. No one.

His confident mood withered. He was concerned, however, over Susan. She had stayed over at Dr. Eckberg’s way too long and by the time she had returned, he had begun to wonder just what had transpired while she fucked him. Just how strong was her hold over Eckberg? But just as important how strong was Eckberg’s hold over Susan? Who was controlling who here? When Susan returned, she seemed different. She fucked great. But there was something else. Something that had changed. Maybe he should have sent Kathy over instead. But Susan had such a fantastic mouth and cunt? He had to make sure. And the results had been good. Eckberg had come in the next day exhausted and withdrawn. His mind seemed someplace else. Susan’s vagina probably. When he had asked permission to proceed with his advanced experiment, Eckberg just nodded and scribbled his signature on the authorization memo. It was amazing. Susan was amazing.

That irritated him. It was difficult to share such a great pussy with anyone else. But he thought, once her perfected the ultramood enhancement projecting its lusty influence all women, it really wouldn’t matter. In fact the machine was in operation, Susan’s questionable behavior would probably turn into one nice compliant cunt and titty. No the thing to do now was to proceed ahead as planned now that his funding and authorization were now safe in his females’ secure sex boxes.

The grand plan as Susan gathered was near to completion. She felt a heightened sense of anxiety. The time for action on her part was closing fast. Should DeHaven get his new experiment into successful operation than all was lost, she would succumb to its powerful erotic directives, no longer any doubt or resistance, her inhibitions would be completely unlocked, her sex completed exposed for total manipulation by DeHaven no matter how gross or obscene. And should DeHaven’s lust for power and sex diminish or he should grow bored, then, then...ultimate evil and savage bondage might come next, she shivered with fear. She would rather die.

All the girls had been prepared including Tina the newly indoctrinated sex slave who had taken to DeHaven completely. Her passion for her slinky slit, low cut dress a sure sign of her sexually bound mind. Even she had been subjected again and again to the sex machine’s mesmerizing, hypnotic spell spinning its exotic, luring, attractive dictates for heating up her cunt and pussy, wetting her loins until she had to obey, had to follow the lurid commands that issued from her master. Her finger constantly moved to rub her inner cunt lips under her black briefs (the only clothing DeHaven permitted her to wear now) to release itching flow of sexual lust.

Tonight the turned on female sex team would turn out and capture the women’s faculty lounge party. If everything went according to plan, an orgy of sex of some seventy women would erupt with Dr. DeHaven’s throbbing prick as their focus of their lust and licentious desires. The DeHaven would have a company of luscious women under his erotic spell. And it was only a beginning, but a beginning with a sure end. There would be no stopping him. Any opposition would be reduced to a captivating, compliant, wanton hussy, just like he anticipated Susan would soon be.

With reluctance, he sent Susan in her sexiest, sheerest, briefest nightgown that could capture any man’s sex organ. He had to be sure that Dr. Eckberg had no intention of having any of the male professors participating in anyway at the female faculty party like he had frowned upon but allowed upon request of several college departments three years ago. And Susan’s secretary would positioned to divert any wandering curious male

with her own intimate and lurid attractions, not limited to the braless and revealing short coattail dress that she had been instructed to wear. And DeHaven need not worry if more than one male professor showed up, Susan had already demonstrated her expert skill in erecting a number of male members at the same time.

Susan felt sensually wonderful, excitingly daring in her sheer black nightgown she wore, its hem barely grazing the bottoms of her black, silk briefs. Her tits were suggestively outlined and highlighted through the revealing material, her cunt barely protected by the silk covering that left little to the imagination. Her heart beat loudly and her blood rushed throughout her sexy body as it heated up her loins in preparation of spinning out Eckberg’s plans for the female lounge party, if any. And to derail any untoward intrusion he might allow through her attractive wiles and persuasion as a woman. She was hot tonight. Hotter than she had ever been. And that thought struck her as odd. Why now? How could she be so full of lust and in heat? As she tried to concentrate backwards, she couldn’t remember any time with DeHaven when she had become so enraptured with the thought of sucking or balling him off as when she was now only approaching Roger’s home.

Somehow, some deeper, more fundamental, basic, endearing, erotic nature was taking place here. Something, DeHaven hadn’t counted on. Her attraction to Roger’s body was more than just a derivation of some sex machine’s idea of a fuckingly good time. It was influenced by something in herself. Something about Roger himself. Not some artificially induced external love making machine. A dim hope grew within her that her escape from the sexual spell that had come to captivate her might finally be overcome.

She waited in heightened anticipation for Roger to respond to her knock. She even leaned forward peering through the screen door to seen if she could catch a glimpse of him, while her tits fell forward causing them to brush lightly against her silken nightgown sending small shivers through her. Then his tall frame came out of the darkness and approach the door and invited her inside. She could tell that she had him in her power, the way he couldn’t take his eyes off her lewdly exposed body and it excited her. She could almost feel his eyes touching her most private parts, piercing through the thin material of her nightgown as if she were naked. But it felt all the more daring and thrilling, just to think of him imagining the forbidden fruits she had brought for him. Somehow, it made it all the intimate and sexy.

As she sat sipping the drink Roger had prepared for him, Roger summoned up enough sober concentration to wonder why she wasn’t preparing for the faculty lounge party. (Oh but she was, she definitely was could he see that, a sex induced voice whispered inside her).

“I well...just wanted to come over to see if you were going to allow the male professors to play that nasty trick like they did three years ago.” She managed to get right to the point (too bad its not the point of his male sex, another erotic notion insinuated itself into her thoughts). She shook her head amid the misty licentious atmosphere that had attacked her.

“Oh I don’t think the ladies have to worry about that, at least for this year,” he managed to said over his apparent uneasiness as his eyes continued seek out her exposed, nakedness. She could see his growing bulge in his pants which he couldn’t do anything about, it came about naturally from her suggestive openness to his hunger for sex. But she realized that she had obtain her answer and that the thing to do now was either give Roger a quickie or just excuse herself and leave now. But she didn’t want to do either.

In only a few minutes, however, she could feel the growing heat induced by DeHaven’s sex programming calling to her, urging her to come back now to the faculty party where the delights of attentive, yearning female pussy would gush out at her. She tried to battle the sexual urge and she continued to gaze at Roger as her last hope. The long silence must have tipped Roger off to something as his expression turned serious but concerned. He knew that something was going on. But he had to be cautious that this wasn’t another of DeHaven’s attempts at manipulation through his sex organ.

It was now or never, thought Susan, “Roger, I need you.” her voice was only a tiny whimper all her energy was being absorbed at ignoring the incessant beckoning, the erotic pull, the vast juicy cunt hole that needed to be sucked out. “I need you to stop me.” She wasn’t making any sense. It was all so hard to resist, it would be all so easy just to succumb and let DeHaven take her body over, just flow to the sexual embrace, have him temporarily release her from this agonizing and painful need for vaginal satisfaction. “Stop me before it’s too late.” Again she failed to communicate. Damn. What was the matter with her. With all her power of the mind, intelligence, knowledge, education, couldn’t she make one plain, understandable sentence? Maybe the only thing to do was to entice him into helping her her way. Use DeHaven against himself. It was the only way. Fire burning sexual fire with burning erotic lust.

She prepared herself, calling upon her innate eroticism to bring John to her. Susan felt deeply into her primordial being

and if as by some fundamental essence her total sexuality became focussed on the male being in front of her. She made contact with her eyes, making John responsive to her needs, feeling his sexuality as a real human being. Her delicate but power hands moving in intimate suggestive patterns upon her breasts calling forth a mutual upwelling of erotic energy between the them. From deep within her, she was bringing out the genuine human emotions of sincere urgent desires and locking her feminine sexuality around John arousing him through her own personal artistic, revealing dance of pleasure.

Her hips rose invitingly as her fingers roamed her inner regions of pubic hair and cunt lips soaking through her bikini briefs. Hot passion flowed forth from her eagerly erect tits projecting their open offering to John’s lips. Her succulent mouth, wet with sinuous tongue promised a sweet taste of heated ripe sexual stimulation over John’s entire body. Slowly her briefs were peeled off, uncovering the sex blossom that hummed with impatient fulfillment, her fingers spreading the musky, honey flower enticing John’s eyes and mouth to feast upon her juices. Her sparkling eyes openly inviting his ravishing male member to push itself into her farthest reaches of her soft, pliable cunt. Her mouth parted and darting tongue ready to suck off his hard, rigid prick.

Her sex pot was moist and sending out its powerful sexual message to Roger. Her eyes locked on to his forcing him to watch as her fingers slowly danced over her succulent cunt, offering him an erotic show of tantalizing pleasure.

“Ahhh...So fucking good Roger. Look at me. Look at my cunt!” She said in an inviting, low, husky whisper that penetrated into Roger’s phallus. Her fingers skimmed over and over the stretch swollen cunt, rubbing and rubbing her sexual nerve fibers, her fingers soaking wet with her pussy juices. Her brought one to her lips and slowly insinuated it into her mouth like his prick back and forth, back and forth while her other finger suggestive invited Roger over to her. And then she began to steam as both her fingers begun to work on her clit, arm arms heaving, shoulders and back tossing, head thrown back as her hands pressed faster and faster, her breath coming in short panting explosions, “Oh Roger. Roger, it feels to frigging good. Oh God. Oh Shit. Oh fuck! I’m so hot for you. So horny! Fuck! Ughhh...” She screamed and cried out as her fingers swam back and forth, back and forth her pelvis bouncing up and down in a riot of erotic passion. “Oh Shit! I’m coming. I’m fucking coming!” She exploded inside, her humping practically squirting her love juice at him.

As she slowed down, coming down off her high, she was now she was open, revealing her her inner most self as she rose in a erotic flow of sexual power electrifying the atmosphere between them, making John’s sexual heat hotter, his phallus standing high on its stock receptive to Susan’s oral calling. Her glaring eyes poised to attack his sex. Susan floated with smooth motions over John’s body as her various sex organs attacked sensitive points of John’s entranced body, leaving no question of the onslaught and coming invasion into passionate delight.

Her legs wrapped around John’s, her mouth enveloped his, while her hands with deliberate, knowledgeable skill exposed his naked skin and stroked his engorged sex muscle, her strong fingers taking ultimate command as her urgently pulled and squeezed his prick through his quickly disappeared pants, and briefs. His shirt disappeared, leaving Susan free to sexual torment this handsome, gorgeous man in anyway she wanted. Faster and faster her body humped up and down, matching her masturbating hand feeling John’s prick pulsing with erotic life, bursting with sexual tension.

John’s mesmerized hands operated on their own has they completed their contact upon the anticipating tits and cunt while their mouths sucked in joint union. Susan’s breasts were turgid with John’s kneading hand. Her cunt was lubricated with oily readiness, shaking with erogenous stimulation from John’s other fingers.

“Eat my tit’s! Suck me off! Ughh....Oh shit! That’s it!”

John’s passions burst open as his body twisted and turned as Susan offered her pyre of sex to his mouth as she climbed around on his body facing downwards, her legs thrown high over his head as she begin to suck John’s fantastic phallus stick, her tongue whipping around the stock, batting its sides and licking its rough, warm pulsing blood vessels, leaving wet trails. Her head bobbed and weaved as she brought John to near bursting, sperm oozing out as she engulfed his stock, her teeth brushing his sensitive penis head and washing his throbbing stock with a hot current of turned on sexual voltage.

Her entire shook passionately and cried out as John’s tongue dug into her steamy cunt lips, his fingers exploring her tight asshole. Her mound humped in uncontrollable pleasure as her clit was brought to rigid attention, spiking shots of erotic plasma burst into her brain.

Finally Susan tumbled off the couch bringing John with her. As they positioned themselves for their final, explosive, climax. Susan’s eyes gleamed with genuine sex-love, feeling the intimate contact of John’s human flesh and wild human spirit freeing itself inside her. Above her now, a completely male man/beast bent over her as she willingly, eagerly, opened herself up for his ultimate consummation. Her arms went around his broad back and her powerful legs wrapped around his thick thighs as there mouths clashed once more as their bodies began to vibrate and shake as never before. John’s penis had found her sex fountain as it drove its way passed her aroused clit on into the interior of her cunt and G-spot One hand lowered itself to feel his tight ass, another grip his neck to hold onto her precious man. She could feel, John’s large hands fully enclosing her buttox and he shoved her vagina into him.

“Ughh...Ughh...Oh Shit! Oh Fuck! Deeper! Faster!” Susan screamed, as she panted her explosive words out.

Their bodies flailed away with faster and faster exertion. Susan could feel the intimate fullness of her stuffed pelvis as it bounced and shook. Their sexual earthquake bought sparkles of erotic light, and wild abandon as Susan released her full sexual energies. John grunted wildly while Susan groaned in loud panting heat. Finally, John began pulverizing her insides with hot, direct strokes of his sex muscle, her legs tightly squeezing his inner thighs. Her humped and ground her sex into John with a ferocity she had never felt. Her clit was screaming, her cunt was in flames. The erotic blur arousing her beyond her wildest imagination as she begin to feel the nearing sexual release, closer and closer,

“Oh God! Oh fuck! Fuck!” She screamed and yelled out of control, the heightened climax evaporating away all her inhibitions except for the magnificent, impending explosion. And then she felt the huge burst of erotic blindness as John spewed forth a gushing life-giving, electrical storm. “Oh....Oh....I’m coming! I’m coming!” She felt the pinnacle orgasm rise within her, her mind overwhelmed by sexual fusion that the enveloped her thoughts in pure ecstasy, her climax blossomed within her as her pleasure brain center overloaded sending a nerve-wracking orgasm shooting throughout her entire body.

They were one now.

As they arrived, Susan and John saw that the parking lot was full of cars. The lights to the exclusive faculty lounge were on. John’s body was close to Susan’s to provide her with a little more warmth than her brief, sheer nightgown and his sweater afforded her. John’s open shirt and slacks looked good on him. Susan hoped that they weren’t too late. It was impossible to know what DeHaven might do next. If he basked in this success, he just might impulsively try and use the machine to immediately place every women under his sexual imperative and domination. As they walked closer, she had them slow down. For she could feel both the sexual impulse to obey DeHaven’s licentious commands and sensed the presence of her sexual playmates nearby.

Then they spotted her secretary caught under DeHaven’s spell, wearing a short coattail dress that was hiked up over her waist, her back against the outside of the building, her knee bent upward, one foot against the wall, as her groaned, one hand seductively massaging her tantalizing bare leg, while another hand was around the back of a man’s head as it pressed deep into her sex. “Oh God Norman. More. Suck me more. That feels so good. Eat me. Lick me all up.” And she shuddered in violent ecstasy.

“We’ve got to be careful. DeHaven’s girls are close. I don’t think they’ve started his new machine yet. I’m sure I’d be overcome by it by now.” She held his firm, large hand and guided him to a side entrance. With John’s body close to her, DeHaven’s subliminal sexual messages dimmed. But she had to key alert for any signs of unconscious lewd behavior on her part. It was difficult with John so awfully close, but she had no choice, it was either DeHaven or John.

As they entered the empty hallway leading to the main lounge, they could hear female laughter and light music pouring forth from the dimly and seductively lit lounge room. The darkness would help them from being caught, and it was awfully to difficult not to notice Roger’s being out of place at an all-female party. They could smell the aroma of food being served, the light clinking of silverware, and tinkle of glasses. Soft candle light flickered on tables and private alcoves. Silently they entered unnoticed through a rarely used back entrance.

She recognized most of the women. Some faculty, others faculty wives. All of them were fashionable dressed, most with long flowing dresses, high heels, make-up, done up hair. Jewelry abounded everywhere. It was an extravagant party. And if Susan and John couldn’t help it, it was going to be one hell of a luscious party and that was only the beginning. Then she gasped as she spotted, Roberta Hanks, the English Professor she had seduced. She noticed that while she was lavishly dressed that her attire was markedly different. Instead of modest clothing, her long dress provided for large revealing glimpses of her naked skin. Her bare back was shown generously as her shoulder straps barely concealed any portion of her skin down to her hips and ass. And when she turned around, she could see that her breasts were exquisitely uplifted and her cleavage bound with only cross-ties down her front, revealing tantalizing images of her naked torso. Her long slits in her dress allowed her brazen black nylons to show through above her spiked heels.

Another look around the room, found tiny Tina, helping to pass out food, in a lewd, suggestive outfit that brought second looks from the female faculty members. She was clothed in single bare shoulder, wrap around dress, that emphasized her attractive budding breasts and bare back as well as her left nude leg up to the beginnings of her flashy red briefs. Her movements her fluid and urgent with heat as her hands faintly lit upon arms, backs, legs, breasts, and asses bringing shocked expressions to women’s faces.

Kathy was there also, and the most revealing of them all completely caught in the throes of DeHaven’s sexual programming. She wore a stunning tight red flaring pants, that left little room for imagination without any panty lines. Her ass was sharply outlined and even her pubic hair and cunt lips were perceptibly visible if one looked hard enough. The side were stitched up leaving plenty of spaces for the firm naked flesh to show through right up to her pelvis. A flashing red cape covered her torso that dropped fluttering about her midriff while underneath, only a seductively devious black halter kept her tits in place. Most of Kathy’s naked flesh was exposed for all to see, to Kathy’s obvious delight and she made full use of it as she entered in many conversations, position herself as to lend the best advantage to her sexual assets and brush a tit or mound into some unsuspected female.

Suddenly the air around them became filled with heavy, anticipation. An electrical excitement seemed to hang in the air. The smell of female musk seemed to permeate the room setting tiny fires of unconscious licentious thoughts dancing through their heads. Susan tensed and tightened her gripe on John as she felt the growing erotic urgings asking her to submit, to accept the various sexual pleasures that were in store for her. Her loins shivered and moistened.

“It’s starting,” she whispered to John. “We’ve got to locate the ultramood device and quickly before it’s too late. And I know DeHaven is here somewhere too. He wouldn’t miss this for his own soul.” She spoke with urgency.

“All right. Do you think we can split up to search?” He asked skeptically.

“I think so. I don’t know.” She felt frightened with the beginnings of sexual arousal.

“If you think you can control yourself, we have a better chance to locate the device and DeHaven.” Roger suggested.

“I’ll try,” Susan summoned up her courage.

“O.k. If you feel yourself falling, come back here and wait for me. I’ll be back shortly just in case.” Roger instructed and turned to investigate further the corners of the room leaving Susan to her own willpower to fight the incessant sexual callings pummeling her brain.

Soon the entire room was deep under the erotic spell being cast out by the ultramood sex machine. Several faculty members were in a daze already, their eyes going out of focus as if listening to some sex demon as it loosened their private passions and unleashed tightly held inhibitions. Kathy had dropped her cape and was now going around with only her bare halter as other women around her began to admire her firm, tight breasts, raising thoughts about their own hidden, covered orbs.

Tina had dropped all pretense and had unwrapped her skirt, dropping forgotten to the ground, leaving clothed only a her bright red panties. Several women gasped in horror but unable to move as the cloak of erotic passion swept them up into licentious thoughts of powerlessness. One woman had managed to grab onto the tiny girl only to find herself locked into a sexual embrace in which she succumbed to, tightly holding the girl in her arms as Tina’s hands groped for her private parts.

More and more of the women begin acting out their erotic images and fantasies that kept teasing their minds. Unable to resist the passionate sexual stroking of their thoughts, women became delirious with abandoned behavior as slowly, bosoms become bared, and dresses loosened, hems hiked up, and hair buns undone. The laughter and chatter had begun to turn into oohs and ahhs, and groans and moans became audible as the entire orgy of women became enraptured and enslaved the to erogenous dictates of tits and ass and cunt.

The room moved in a spray of pheromones heating up each women’s clitoris and demanding that they succumb to their yearning desires to suck and finger each other. Buzzing, humming noises began to fill the air as cries of erotic delight burst out. Roberta had completely shucked her clothes and was swaying naked in the center of the room, feeling herself all over and fingering her cunt lips. Women looked on entranced seeing probably for the first time the exhilarating experience of a lewd sex act being played out right in front of their eyes.

Other women begin groping and feeling arms and legs as more and more clothes were discarded and the heavy musky smell of sex became stronger, the sex aura dominating the minds of all the women. Even Susan succumbed little by little as she lost her sweater in the vibrant, humid, heat that had smothered them all with its hypnotic seduction. Her nightgown disappeared as her search continued and her mind began to wonder into the delights and fantasies of female fucking and humping. Wantons sounds of orgasmic pleasure wafted around her. A sea of grinding, groaning sexual motion pandered to her inner loins.

As she looked around with blurry, starry eyes, the ocean of naked bodies, pumping in desperate heat, slaves to their own sex drives tore at her being, her essence as a human being. The erotic entrapment was complete, the women subjects to DeHaven’s salacious orders to which the women were now eagerly participating with lustful mouths, turgid painfully sensitive breasts, and wet dripping cunts. All were under the complete domination of sex as lapping tongues took their fill of vaginal juices and fingers stroked and vibrated clits to ultimate orgasmic highs. Sensual phallic devices slivered among the women as waves of wanton, abandon, uninhibited sex drove all the women their ultimate ecstasies.

And then their was a sudden unified shiver that captivated each woman in the room as their master and lord entered the room, his bared chest held high and his long hairy legs strode forth revealing a giant bulging sex muscle tucked tightly in red briefs. DeHaven’s hand were held on his hips as his piercing eyes scanned the orgy landscape of naked humping female bodies wallowing in beautiful filth and sexual dirt that he had created. The bitches, the fucking, beautiful bitches. All of them. All of them mine. Feminine fingers reached out to touch him caress him as his irresistible erotic influence increased.

Several women held back, making DeHaven incensed with fevered heat and he overpowered them with his magnetic eyes and bodies as the women soon began to swoon and wantonly abandon their consciences, their bodies attracted towards his sex. Unable to resist they rose and swayed sensually to him, submissive bitches in heat, falling down sucking his cock and slavering his mouth with succulent kisses, fingering his ass and playing all over his body with their hands, their naked legs, their virgin sex, and open and available cunts, all wet and juicy and waiting for him.

“Fuck my tits!”

“Let me kiss your ass!”

“Eat me!”

“Suck me dry!”

“Fill me with your prick!”

Females whispers and begging came from far and near.

And in the center of it all was Susan, the lovely, attractively naked Susan covered only by the sheer thin transparent brief. There she stood. And he directed his mental power towards bringing her to her knees, completely naked, completely compliant to all his wishes.

Susan felt his command. Her body immediately turned on. Her tits pained with prickling desire, her swollen cunt lips aching for release and fulfillment. Oh God, she moaned to herself. She tried to close her mind to his mesmerizing summons. But the massaging erotic messages insinuated themselves into her. I can’t help myself. Roger help me! It was too late. This man, this master is so masculine, so male, so sexy. How could she resist him? How could she? Why should she? She had to have him. She had to have his prick fill up her empty, lusting vagina. Her fingers peeled her panties down, her finger easing her torment, preparing her clit and cunt to receive the ultimate sex muscle the center of her erotic life. That’s all she was, that’s all she had to be, was his fucking cunt, to be pleased and pleasured into electrical stimulating ecstasy. Yes. Yes. That’s what she lusted for, desired.

And she same to him willingly, openly, submissively, completely naked, a female bitch in heat, burning with salacious desires, her cunt oily, steamy, ready for his pulsating phallus. She could not take her eyes off of him, his prick sticking out like a banner, calling out to her cunt. And she swept into his arms, her hands digging into his back, her legs stroking and wrapping around his two thick stocks holding up his awaiting bulge. She pressed into him, dry fucking him through his briefs as she rubbed her wet cunt across his oozing prick head. Her mouth covered his as her tongue darted inside his to taste his greatness. She needed more, she wanted more, as she slid sensually down his body. Her head thrown back, her rippling hair dancing with suggestive lewdness, her eyes glowing with sex fever gazed at DeHaven’s commanding pupils, and her mouth watering for more satisfaction. Her hands weaved their way over his nipples, chest and bellow and she felt his sex heat next to her cheek, the muscle pounding with erotic life, it felt so alive, so vibrant with pleasurable energy.

Other foreign, but soft feminine hands were now heightening her arousal, as they probed her breasts and asshole, fingered her cunt. Yes, she was a bitch in heat.

Her delicate fingers grabbed the thin material surrounding his gigantic organ and pulled it down over his naked flesh, brushing the sex muscle, flinging outwards towards Susan’s waiting mouth which engulfed it. Her tongue spun around it, tasting its rigid, rough contours, pliable texture, its briny, salty taste. Her hands had transported the flimsy brief to DeHaven’s feet and now her sex mate was completed exposed to her. Her mouth began to suck the beautiful prick off. In and out, her head pushed forward and backward with ecstatic urgent, wonderful hot lust. Faster and faster until DeHaven was moaning and groaning in ecstasy. Other hands flicked her tits and played with her clit as her whole body moved in its slavish erotic machine pumping action, humping and bumping in delight.

At a single command, she dropped to all fours and waited, looking back up to her master and she leaned down, her breast flattened against the floor as her cunt lay spread open to her master’s ultimate penetration. She was hot and ready.

“Fuck me oh Master! Still your frigging prick in me! I’m so hot. I need you so badly! Fuck me! Please!” She stared back at him with sex-craving eyes. Panting with desire.

And the man lowered his body to her’s and then she shivered with pleasure as she felt the first tactile pinches of his penis upon her juicy cunt lips as she reared her ass back to him, his hands surrounding her waist and then her breast and he leaned over her and began to pound his engorged sex muscle deep within her body. And Susan cried out in heat. The pleasure was unbearable, almost killing her with its spikes of climatic burning.

“Ughh...you’re killing me. Oh God! It’s so hot. I’m burning. My titties ache so. Of fuck. So fucking great. Ooooo.” Her mind was lost to DeHaven’s dominating sex, captivated by his awesome erotic control over her body.

Faster they humped together, bringing surges of inexorable contact in their juices. Their bodies in matching rhythm as he rode her ass. Their climax almost bursting.

“Oh a little more. So close. So hot. Fucking good! I’m juicing. Of Jesus, fucking christ!” She burst out as the sparkling dazzling climatic, orgasm shook her body, ripping through her insensate sex-addicted mind. But a deeper call came as DeHaven’s prick still had refused to spend it seed. And Susan was forced to continue humping with all her vigor and lustful cunt sucking movements.

“No!” A loud, forceful, male voice called out from afar. “Susan. Don’t do it! Stop! Fight it!”

Susan’s mind came floating down from her hazy erotic bliss, becoming aware of the familiar voice that encroached upon her brain. “Roger? Roger? Where are you?” As she felt the rough hands about her, and the body pumping, shaking her from behind. The suddenly she woke up with realization, as she twisted and pulled from the humping prick. “God damn it! Let me go!” she shouted. And clawed forward out of DeHaven’s reach. “You shit! Piss on you!” She screamed back at him, trying to cover her nudity. She back away crawling on the floor and DeHaven grabbed for her leg. She saw Roger at of the corner of her eye being attacked and pummeled by a crowd of naked, sex-crazed, ravishing Roger’s quickly disappearing body, his shirt and pants being torn from his body. Desperate hands reaching for Roger’s sex.

“Roger!” Susan cried out, but he was lost in a sea of female bodies.

Now DeHaven had swept her up, tightly holding her in his clutches. “No. You will not resist me again. Soon you will be under my complete influence. Susan, soon you will freely, willingly suck and fuck me as I desire.” He spat at her as he led both of them to another alcove and up some stairs. When they reached the top, she saw the pulsating, glowing rectangular device, giving off his intense sex beams of erotic subjugating persuasion. She could feel the hot burning heat of its power as she swooned under its influence. Already she was feeling DeHaven’s prick with her hand, her mouth wet with want, her bust craving for sexual consummation. And then DeHaven dropped next to the machine like a limp, passive, naked doll. Her mind empty but for the thought of sex, fucking sex as the machine’s erotic message drove deeper and deeper into her mind, until it threatened to drive out all her entire personality, her humanity leaving her nothing but a female sex fiend, craving nothing more than a good fuck in her cunt, or anywhere else for that matter.

DeHaven laughed. “When I come back, you shall be a mere sex doll, a compliant, pliable, lustful sex organ which I shall fuck and fuck and fuck. For evermore you shall be at my calling, no more resistance only wanton, abandoned, eager sexual satisfaction of my horny needs. I shall now deal with your friend who has bothered me enough” and turned and left.

Oh fuck. I feel so horny, so hot. Her thighs twitched together. Her chest rose and fell panting in heat. Oh my god I feel so fine, my pussy so wet and wanting. Her fingers grabbed at her tits and cunt and clit, shaking with complete ecstasy, lost to her sex drives. Her ass bumping the floor and her fingers vibrating in a flurry of stimulating shocks. She could think of nothing else but the erotic fervor that controlled her, the machine slowly took over every erogenous part of her body and dominated her mind to the exclusion of all else. Her name, her identity became lost in a sea of erotic demands and urgent sexual desires. There was nothing but the direct imperative of orgasm, orgasm, as it stroke her brain. She felt nothing but blasts of pleasure, addicting her, enslaving her permanently to her base erotic needs. Oh fuck. To fuck, there was nothing else. Her mind was completely dominated by the prime directive to fuck. Her body was unabashedly bathed in salty perspiration as her fingers acted upon impulses and after impulse of her sexual needs. Stimulating blasts of orgasm blew her mind away, stroking and titillating it until there was nothing else but the pure, unadulterated pleasure of orgasm. She could think of nothing else now. Her body a sex slave organ, programmed, trained for nothing but sex. She lusted after it, she creamed for it. It was her only role in life, to fuck and be fucked.

Only the fading image of Roger’s special prick remained. To only be fucked. Fucked. Fucked. By whom? She thought. By what? She thought. Roger. His pulsing, beautiful, wet cock, she thought. His prick shoving into her spread, open, thick cunt. But he was now gone. The sexual ecstasy diminished somewhat. She couldn’t fuck him now. And her mind quickly started to descend from her erotic heaven. Her passion being spent as the thought of losing Roger brought a deep tearing pain inside her. No! She cried out. She couldn’t bear the thought of losing her precious other self. Her intimate masculine twin. She felt herself cleaved in two. “No!” she cried out above the humming, droning ultramood sex machine. And she crawled up to her knees, shaking her head, trying to collect and recapture her thoughts.

Down below, DeHaven must be ready to kill, murder Roger now. She remembered seeing DeHaven’s crazed, maniac look on his face. The murderous eyes, revenged laden gaze. No, she had to stop him. But how? As the sex machine, threatened to overwhelm her again, the hot burning sensations rising in her loins, she bit her lip and pressed her thighs together. And then she looked up at the machine. The machine that had created this lurid nightmare in the first place. It was her only chance. And with weak legs she scrambled up and felt the direct contact of the pulsating machine. She almost lost herself in lust as she felt the sex vibrations sweep through body. But she managed to manipulate the machine, similar in design to the older, smaller model. And she turn it up, all the way up, as far as she could and she ran, ran for her soul. She ran down the stares stumbling in the sea of sexual hunger female bodies, clawing at her bare legs and thighs. She ran passed the groping hands and peered through the lewd mist to find her other self.

Above the crowded floor of bodies, she saw DeHaven dragging another body away, slamming against the floor and pummeling it with his fists. And she ran towards them. As she came closer, she began to feel it. Its sex energy was enormous, many more times powerful than she had ever encountered. It was terrifying. It was awesome, and overwhelmingly erotic. She had to get both Roger and herself out of there now. She could feel the masses of female sex, washing in a wave of sex hunger, their bodies lusting to feast upon each other and themselves. She spotted Kathy and Carol too. In a panic she scrambled passed unresisting bodies lost in a sexual bliss. And grabbed her daughter and friend and swung them towards the outside doors. Their sex-slaved minds, without real conscious volition offered little objection to the welcomed female strength pouring through Susan’s arm, dazed, satiated smiles on their faces. She flung them outside. Turning about she thought she saw the humping, pounding, insane motions of tiny Tina in a corner in 69 position, sucking Sally’s cunt. Heaving her weary body she forced herself one more trip and gathered up a throbbing, vibrant girl, who continued to suck Susan’s mouth and almost fingered her to orgasm before she was able to let Tina and Sally go into the lustful embrace of her daughter and Kathy. Then she finally returned for her dearest friend and lover.

By now the heightened, erotic perfume, tantalizing sex commands could no longer be ignored, even DeHaven seemed stunned by the difference, but with little knowledge of what had occurred. Susan now braved the erotic furry of the out of control sex machine pulsing out its sex bolts striking all the women with savage lust. DeHaven had dropped the limp figure of Roger and stared about him, with puzzlement and glee. Roger stirred with weak movements as Susan worked up behind the two men. DeHaven was seemingly lost in the sexual activity of his females as the whole ocean of orgy seemed to roar with a passion he had never seen before. It both excited him and scared him. An expression of dismay seemed to cross his face as he looked upwards towards the hidden sex machine.

Had he guessed? Feared Susan. It didn’t matter, she had to concentrate on getting to Roger. As if a slow, dawning realization seemed to come over DeHaven his mouth popped open with amazement and dread as he drifted closer towards the stairs. Susan finally touched the now frail, bruised Roger. She grabbed his armpit and tried to heave him upwards. His eyes fluttered. Then he focussed them on Susan’s attractive visage.

“We’ve got to get out of here. I’ve thrown the sex machine on the way up, and it’s going out of control. I can hardly resist it’s sex demands even now,” she forced out, perspiration and shimmering sweat bathed her entire slick body. “Come on you have to help me.” And she tugged at Roger harder. Roger groaned and pushed himself up. His weight was heavy on Susan but it felt real nice, really nice. But she shook her head. There would be enough time for that later. But first they had to get out. By the time they had neared the main entrance, DeHaven had discovered Roger’s disappearance and in a panic gazed about the room in search of the fucking son of bitch. And then his eyes landed upon the two of them.

Susan felt the piercing eyes on her back, the insinuating heat building up inside her body, teasing her tits, and loins. Oh no! “Help me,” she whispered to Roger, and with redoubled efforts they clambered on through the door.

How could she have escaped his den of sex orgy, he raged in maniac anger. Damn bitch. Damn fucking bitch. But he had another growing, knawing fear that arose in him. But erotic pulsations had become erratically stronger. The thick air seemed to exude of animal lust, inhuman heat. What had Susan done? And it came to him. The machine. She fucking turned the machine all the way up. Oh God! What did that mean? He didn’t know. But it scared the shit out him. As a scientist, what was left of him told him that anything taken to extremes could have unpredictable results. But he tried to calm himself. First he had to deal with the machine and then he would have time to deal with that fucking pair. And this time he would show no mercy. And he slobbered at the image of bondage, clamps, and whips, he would employ on Susan while Roger tied up looked on helpless. Yes that sounded real nice. Maybe he would let Susan see him as he cut off Roger’s manhood too. And he smiled an evil, demonic smile.

But as DeHaven stood deep in thought, the mop of fiendish woman with blood lust in their eyes became more and more excited, bitches in heat. Wanton thoughts of sexual devastation dominated their minds. All thoughts of human compassion and humanity lost in the burning fire of erotic pleasure. All human conscience evaporated by the hot sexual cravings controlling their minds. The naked female bodies rose enmass, redolent musky sex hanging over them. And began their ultimate quest for sexual satisfaction with gleaming red eyes and the pungent scent of the full erect male organ caught their attention.

As if my some change in the atmosphere, DeHaven looked around him and saw the masses of naked bodies, the bouncing boobs, the soak, juice laden cunts, the sweaty, oily bodies approach him. And he looked down and saw his own masculine body, with its tiny red brief, his sex organ standing at attention, like a bright light in the dim room. With a growing horror, he brought his hands down over his erection and began to seek a way out. He had to turn off the machine, it was his only chance. Then he felt the pawing fingernails clawing at his legs as female bodies crawled and trotted towards him. He turned he was trapped.

“Susan! Roger!” He yelled out in fear. “Help me!” As more fingers groped for his legs and arms. “No you fucking bitches. Get off. Get away from me. You shitheads.” He kicked several bodies away from him. But more bodies closed in upon him, tearing at his skin, ripping his briefs apart, exposing his huge erect bulging phallus oozing with semen. “No. You get back.” One hand tried to protect his sex organ. Mouths now rose up out of the masses to bite at him, leaving red marks on his shoulders and neck. Fingers pulled at his hair. Hands rubbed and tore at his nipples. Teeth chewed his lips and tongue.

“Oh God! Ouch! Shit.” He screamed as fingers pulled at his penis. Then a flood of bodies swam over him and he collapsed under the heap of sex-maniacs, raving sexual urges dictated by the raging sex machine.

Outside, the weakly recuperating bodies scampered backwards as sex waves of energy continued to spread outwards, weakly licking erotic thoughts over the entire town.

Mary had to push Larry’s hand away from her in irritation. His pawing hand over her shoulder and groping for her breast in the dark had distracted her from the movie she was trying to watch. She had only gone out with him because she had wanted to see the movie, but now it seemed that Larry had had other plans. Darn him. He spoiled everything. But then, as she tried to concentrate on the movie again, a sudden dizzying sensation shook her as her eyes blurred and her whole body became awash in a warm, soothing, erotic glow of building passion. As she continued to try and make out what was going on in the movie, unconsciously one of her hands had crept up and inserted itself inside her blouse and under her bra making circular motions across her rapidly hardening breast, her breathing became a heated panting, and other her hand had slowly reached out for Larry’s and grasped it, thrusting it down towards her virgin cunt, rubbing it across her soaking pants. In a erotic haze,

Mary began to feel a vague stirring, a sensual arousal as she continued to watch the movie, her body had sunk lower in her seat, as her eyes began to droop with sexual yearnings. Soft moanings issuing from her succulent mouth. By now her one hand had exposed her bust down to her navel as blouse was now completed undone, her hand rubbing her breasts in abandon under her bra. Her other hand had unzipped her pants and pulled her panties down, exposing the luscious red, juicy cunt lips urgent with sexual heat. Larry’s hand had now taken control over her vigina opening and directed sexual bursts of erotic pleasure to Mary’s brain as she moaned with each thrust of his vibrant, sticky hand.

Suddenly conscious of her sexual urges, Mary’s feeble resistence melted away as the licientious thoughts pusling through her from the sex machine commanded her to submit to her master’s finger. And she had to have more. Now a slave of the sex machine, Mary began to crave sex, desire sex, lust after sex, as she turned to Larry and spoke in sexy, low, seductive voice, lapping her wet tongue into his ear, “I’ve got you have you Larry. I’m hot. I’m so hot. I’m fucking hot. Larry, you’ve got to fill me now. Fuck me here, Larry. Stick it in me. Fuck me.” She growled.

Larry’s pants came down and his legs fell over her’s as Larry got up and sank down ontop of the bitch in heat, thighs spread wide, her cunt spewing out love juice, her ass lifting to envelop his sex muscle. And then he dropped at stuck her, pushing his sex drill into her cunt lips and began to his semen pump.

Mary’s screamed, “Jesus Fucking Christ. Shit. Oh fucking good. That’s it. Deeper, deeper. Oh shit. Oh Fuck. Fuck!” Her ass and pelvis humped wildly in abandon, jerking spasmodically upward, and animal in heat. Her head flew and twisted in erotic fevor. Her hips jerking, squeezing Larry’s phallus, sucking it dry of love seed. “So hot, so horny, it’s fucking great. Fill me with your sperm Larry. Shoot it out! Fuck me! Oh fuck! I can’t stand it! It’s so pissing great.” And Larry’s juices began squirting out as Mary’s pleasure center and virginal cunt exploding in a brilliant ecstatic climax of sinful lusty electrical orgasmic shock.

Trudy couldn’t understand why she was having trouble taking dictation for Brent S. Woodland, esq.. Her mind and body seemed to have been possessed with crazy urges all of a sudden. Her hands shook with desire. She squeezed her thighs together to relieve the burning pressure that had been quickly building up. Her quickly brushed back her hair, feeling perspiration beginning to form on her forehead as well as down her breasts and further down below.

“Is anything the matter?” Mr. Woodland asked looking at Trudy with a bit of irritation.

“Why, no Mr. Woodland, just a bit warm that’s all,” and invisible lusty, horny impulses began being implanted into her brain. As her body suddenly became loose and sexy, her mind completed under the erotic spell. Her hand rose and took over her glasses in a bold, confident move as she stared with lust filled eyes at the musculine man and his big gorgeous hunk of muscle between his thighs. And she rose, to her own shock and amazement, and began to seductively striptease, her fingers, slowly unzipping the back of her dress as her eyes glowed with sexy excitement, her lips puckered in a wanton kiss. She let the dress fall to the floor and she began to unhook her bra, her breasts falling out with their luscious nipples. And then her peeled her panty hose sensually down her legs. She was burning hot. She had to have his meat and with long, strong strides her jumped at Mr. Woodland who sat and stared in hypnotic shock as Trudy began to tear his clothes off and expose his phallus to her wet, waiting mouth, and burning, sore cunt.

Mrs. Jarvis stood frozen. The sex machine bombarding her mind with sexual instructions, insinuating its pleasure pulses into her cunt. She stared at the broom that she had intended to buy, her old one worn out. But now her vagina was itching and juicing and she shook her head at the lusty thoughts that seemed to entice her closer to the broom. The erotic spell mesmerized her mind as she reached out in a horny trance picking up the broom handle. Her other hand had lifted up her dress above her waist and pulled her panties down as she pushed the broom phallus at the irresistable sex urgings of the DeHaven’s machine into her waiting cunt. “Oh fuck. Oh shit.” And Mrs. Jarvis begun fucking herself to orgasm in the grocery store.

Silvia had been truly repulsed by the door to door saleman’s sex gadgets. How dare, she think that she would be interested. The stuff was obscene and indecent. She had only let him in because she had thought that maybe he was selling cosmetics when he had mentioned creams and so forth, but sex creams! What trash. She could call her husband and have him see if he could get this dirty, fifthy man’s business license taken away. But as she was about to get up from the couch and have the saleman leave, the sex vibrations hit her causing her to fall back upon the couch. Oooh, thought Silvia that was a strange number. She tried to obtain her balance again, but her felt dizzy and disoriented. Perhaps she could call her husband and have him bring home some of those pills that her doctor had suggested she try. As she looked at the saleman’s wares again, several objects seemed to catch her eye this time around. That’s funny. She couldn’t remember being interested in anything before.

Her hand seemed to just jump out at the sex cream and opened it up, smelling its pleasure musky odor and sweet taste. And against her better judgment, she decided to try just a little dab on herself. It felt cool, and sexy on her arms, and then the tops of her breasts. With feeling really daring, she lifted her dress up and began to lick some on her thighs, looking up and the amused salemen with a sensual twinkle her in eyes.

Grabbing a long, pliable phallus, she began sucking on it with lust, looking at the now uncertain saleman with an inviting expression on her face. “Would you care if I try some of your wares? Perhaps you could help me, and demonstrate how they work?” she purred with suggestive pleasure. Before too long, Silvia was getting her demonstration as her cunt was being filled with a huge phallic vibrator that the saleman was inserted and was beginning to use his own heavenly muscle inside her asshole as Silvia began screaming with erotic delight, sex cream all over her body, breasts, and cunt.

But Susan and Roger only held each other tightly in each others arms, hoping and praying for the end to be near. Around them Kathy, Carol, and Sally still groped after each other, enthralled by and succumbing to the mesmerizing sexual dictates issuing forth from the building nearby.

Inside the building the growing sexual heat was growing to a climax. The machine with no upper limit began to spark and sputter reaching its tolerance levels it was not designed to exceed. Cries of pain were submerged under the quaking sex vibration that had infected all the women in the building. Under their bodies, DeHaven was being torn to pieces and the sex mob continued unabated satisfying their sexual appetites. His arms were mere pulverized eaten flesh, his eyes bloody sockets, his tongues torn and bleeding, and his penis ripped away as he lay dying under the throes of sexual agony infesting the female animals. Finally, the ultramood sex enhancement machine, blew its circuits and flamed out, exploded into brilliant electrical sparks as the sex vibrations vanished. Leaving the women faculty and professor’s wives in exhausted, shock, horrified, disbelief at their stinking, naked, bodies and the bloody remains of what they assumed was a rare dinner, a very rare dinner.

The next day, Susan dabbed her hand on Roger’s face and chest as the cuts and bruises continued to heal. Roger’s eyes sparkled as he gazed at the young, attractive lover and friend laying beside him. She could feel his admiration and his strong joy as his glance swept over her revealing body. She liked his human compassion as she could feel his delicate, sensitive fingers moved with consideration over her smooth, excited skin.

“I love you,” he shifted his head and whispered into her ear.

“I love you too,” Susan lapped at his lips.

Roger’s strong fingers, played at her bare legs, exposed under her t-shirt and briefs, and moved under her shirt to surround her soft breast and under her panties to lightly arouse her clit. With growing natural lust, Susan growled and snarled in mock animal desire and she quickly climbed over her lover/friend’s body and inserted his prick into her wet cunt and began to hump slowly away, kissing him on the mouth.

“You know Roger, I don’t need some fucking sex machine to please me, to satisfy me. You know why?” But they already knew. “Because I already have my sex machine right here.” And she grasped his phallic stock and covered his mouth with kisses as she ground away in quickening strokes as the Roger’s own sex muscle juiced her and stimulated her wet cunt lips, bringing her clit to the bursting pleasure of a true lover’s orgasm.

The End