The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNLOCKED INHIBITIONS

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.
Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.
Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

Chapter 10

Susan had long ago knew that DeHaven was crazy. But she only bide her time until she crazed Docker made his mistake. And she knew that it would come. Her abused body, her mental anguish lay hidden in a small portion of her brain as the rest of her flirted about without inhibitions, flagrantly showing off her body, fucking herself off every chance she could get without or with an audience.

But Susan trembled for fear that DeHaven still have further horror in store for her, and she did not have to wait for long. Her next victim was to be the implacable Doctor Eckberg, Dean of the Engineering School, which oversaw DeHaven’s little universe. Susan could see the power lust growing in his eyes as DeHaven degenerated into a groping for more and more control, over women, over money, over his own future. And now DeHaven eyed Dr. Eckberg as block in the way to his ultimate freedom. Soon, Susan prayed that DeHaven’s head would swell so greatly that it would explode and spatter his sick mind to kingdom come or in DeHaven’s case to hell.

But once again, DeHaven sat her before his sex machine forcing her to absorb its wonderful massaging sensations as she conscious mind was overwhelmed by the passionate commands beating upon her brain. She soon began drooling at the naked images of Dr. Eckberg tall and stately body, hot with lust for her’s. Unbidden, her hands reached down to ease the sexual torment for fulfillment, her cunt lips bursting with need, full of sensation and want. Fingers splayed the fat lips far apart as her other hand fingered her pussy as she cried out for release.

“Susan,” DeHaven waved the magic wand in front of wanton eyes teasing her. “Remember what you are going to do for me? Remember the satisfaction? Remember wild pleasure?”

Susan dully nodded her head as her unconscious mind absorbed and accepted his orders, his erotic commands. And then the magic wand was hers as she quickly inserted it full hilt deep into her interior, her pussy absorbing the warm, pliable phallus. “Oh God!” She swooned as the phallus began to twitch and vibrate within her deep private G-spot, radiating out massive doses of pleasure shocks causing her to scream and beat her hand and body on the ground as she lay the in uncontrolled throes of eros.

Dr. Eckberg was definitely concerned. He was not a man to be taken lightly. He was a powerful man in both build and strength, either mental or physical. In other words, you didn’t fool with Larry Eckberg. And he now had become convinced that DeHaven was doing just that. Susan had been transformed into some swank prostitute and Gail had been reduced to ruin and shame. Both Roberta and Saymore were entranced with the man. And in his mind, he knew that the trail would eventual lead to him and that he had better be prepared.

But DeHaven got even Dr. Eckberg off guard as Dr. Susan Nigel appeared that Saturday afternoon outside his home. There she was. Neat. Pert. Trim. There she stood clothed in a nicely tailored tan jacket over her richly silken red blouse and a matching red skirt that clung nicely over her legs. Her high heels and small hand purse with handkerchief, and pearl necklace and ear rings set Dr. Eckberg’s alarm off. He had wanted to simply dismiss her because she was an obvious dupe for DeHaven. Yet, for some reason, he was reluctant to let her go. Her quaint smile seemed to belie the fact that only during the past few weeks Susan was purported to have turned into a trollop, a scandalous woman who played on men’s sexual weaknesses and offered herself brazenly. He knew of course of the fierce rivalry and competition that can occur in high education. The words and rumors exchanged could sometimes become quite bitter and obscene. He sighed to himself, he might as well as interrogate one of the rumors firsthand himself if he was to get at the truth.

Susan stood in a turmoil. She could sense her heated desire already urging her to take this man into her seductive wiles. DeHaven’s indoctrination was working well and the hot lust inside her controlled her every sensual move, from the exotic perfume to the aphrodisiac that he had supplied her with. DeHaven was taking no chances. With a puppet-like role, Susan began her calculated sexual advances.

“Dr. Eckberg? I need to talk to you. It’s rather important. I’m scared. I don’t know what’s come over me, but you’ve got to do something about DeHaven.” Feigned tears came to her eyes as her body appeared to lose its poise. Her legs seemed like they would collapse under her.

“Come in Susan. Over here to the couch.” Dr. Eckberg led Susan over to a billowy couch overlooking a wide expansive bayfront. He turned and went to a counter and brought back a glass. “Here. Just some juice.” And he sat back across from Susan looking with interest, suspicion, and concern. “Now tell me what’s this about Dr. DeHaven.

“Well, it’s difficult to talk about.” Susan began her prepared speech. She had unnoticed, let her shoes drop next to the couch, while her toes felt the soft, fluffy carpet, teasing her nerve endings something she wanted to do to the handsome man now sitting across from here. “There’s something important you need to know about DeHaven. He’s scared, but he’s willing to risk having me come here and talk to you about it.” Slowly, as DeHaven had instructed her to do under the influence of the sex machine, Susan, began to feel the nervous chills, heightened experience of anxiety. Her heart beat faster, her breath increased. Her adrenalin poured into her system. She was supposed to be scared and in fact she was except not for the reason that she was now telling Dr. Eckberg.

“Dr. DeHaven’s been under a great deal of pressure. It’s been placed into a position in which his life may even be in danger if he doesn’t continue doing...the...the...illicit things he’s been forced to do.” Susan acted superbly in her role, forced out the last sentence. It was so ludicrous DeHaven had laughed out but it would work because it was so obvious a ploy. Dr. Eckberg seemed to be listening sincerely. At least he seemed to be interested in her.

“Go on.” Eckberg encouraged.

“Well. It began when the military approached DeHaven making known their interest in his experiments of mood enhancement. That’s when the nightmare started. The military turned the whole experiment into a secret covert operation to see if a weapon could be developed to obtain military secrets from the other side. They must have had some weird sex fiend, but what they are forcing DeHaven to do is to develop a machine to turn female secret operative over to our side inducing sexual stimulations and desires which will force them to reveal everything to us, including...including well themselves. That’s how sick they are.” All the while, Susan tried to glance about the room searching for what DeHaven had repeatedly reminded her of, Eckberg’s afternoon drinking glass. It was one of his habits to take a drink or two of wine or other beverage which suited DeHaven just fine. She found on the counter forgotten while Eckberg listened to Susan’s story.

If she could only keep him interested in the story, forget about the glass and the pill she had hidden upon her. But her hot desires would not be dismissed as she tried not to squirm as the heat boiled in her cunt, and full, stimulated breasts. DeHaven had primed her well so that all she could think about was her own sexual satisfaction. Her eyes glued upon Eckberg with desire, looking at the bulge in his pants, imagining how it was going to feel rubbing up against her vagina. Ooooo. How delicious is sounded. She was already juiced up. She swallowed, hoping deep inside that he wouldn’t swallow her shallow story, but at the same time lusting, begging, shivering that he would.

He looked uneasy. Unsure. He turned in his seat and then leaned forward.

Then with sudden unexpected inspiration which she tried to ignore, she burst out, “Dr.!” and she stood up abruptly and went towards the counter, “Excuse me but I need to borrow at tissue.” And she spied some by the counter wall. Before Eckberg would respond she had quickly reach the wall grabbing up a bunch of tissues letting a few of them fall. As she reached down, with her hand hidden from view she took the small pill that DeHaven had implanted on her in her tan jacket pocket. The she stood up with tissue and pill in hand. She turned back trying to smile with fake tears. As she passed Eckberg’s glass, she held it casually and dropped the pill in at the same time.

“I’m sorry. I guess I’m a bit emotional. Some women are like that aren’t they. I’m afraid I’m one of them. She dabbed her eyes some more, waiting for the pill to quickly fizz and dissolve. “You’ve been quite a gentlemen about all this, letting me in and at least listening to me. I don’t know if you believe or not. But at least you seem to be a sincere person.” Then she grabbed the glass and walked it over to Eckberg who by now was standing with obvious concern. “I’m o.k. Here, I feel a little awkward drinking by myself.” She acted hesitant. It was hard to know if what she was saying was acting or real. Susan was confused. For Eckberg did seem really genuinely interested, concerned, even if she was acting. She began to feel guilty with what was about to happen. If there was only some way she could stop it from happening. But her body and DeHaven’s conditioning allowed for no resistance to his sinister, lewd plans.

“Call me Roger.” Eckberg took his glass and took a small sip and then placed an arm around her shoulder. “O.k. I don’t know if I believe you. But I feel that you yourself may be in some sort of trouble.” And her led her with glass in his other hand back to the couch sitting down with her.

She acted surprised. “Me? I don’t think I really know what you mean.” She acted coquettish. Her large blue eyes, with a faint blue eye shadow looked downwards in a flutter. A bit much she thought but it seemed to work as Eckberg seemed to stare at her a little longer then he had before. She placed her innocent, long sinuous hands around her retrieved glass and brought it up to her lips, letting her tongue play around the rim in a lengthy, suggestive circular motion, bringing up images of what her succulent mouth could do with his private parts.

For some reason, she herself was beginning to enjoy the seduction, she realize to her increasing bewilderment. Perhaps she was corrupted as DeHaven was now. But she continued with more sexual energy and erotic desire than before.

“What I mean,” and she saw Eckberg take another sip from his glass, thinking about his answer. “What I mean is that it possibly not DeHaven who’s in real trouble with the military, but that perhaps it you who’s in real trouble with DeHaven. He seemed confident about his conclusion. And he waited expectantly for her reply.

“Roger...I...I...” What was she supposed to say now? DeHaven hadn’t speculated that Eckberg would just come out and confront her, he was supposed to be fucking her. She placed her glass down in her lap while her hand stroked it up and down in a masturbative motion. She could feel the pounding blood swell in her cunt as her stroking hand matched its feverish beat. “I...don’t know what to tell you. It’s horrible.” She cried and leaned instinctively closer to Eckberg.

Eckberg, took another mouthful of his drink and set it down to reach over and comfort Susan. Susan felt his warm, strong hand wrap around her shoulder as she nuzzled her face into his chest, her hand reaching up to feel his pectorals through his shirt, her other hand insinuating itself around his waist and to his small back.

“Roger...if only you knew the horrible things I’ve been forced to do.” Susan tightened her grip on Eckberg’s masculine body, fingering his shirt buttons and feeling the tops of his underpants. She could feel Eckberg’s warm body tense under her feminine pressure which she would soon loosen up real soon. His head bent forward taking in her aromatic sexual scent about her ears and neck as she felt his body begin responding to the aphrodisiac and her continual tactile persuasion. “I’ve had to strip naked and perform oral sex, anal sex.” She whimpered. “I’ve never been so humiliated.” Her hand drifted downwards towards Roger’s stomach, making tiny circles with her fingertips. Eckberg broke their embrace briefly trying to focus his eyes on her. She could tell that the aphrodisiac was doing its job well as his eyes were glazed and his expression was confused as she continued to work on his hidden sexual desires. He shook his head in weak resistance, as she sucked on her finger in front of him and placed it on his precious lips to quiet him. She had him in her control, her sexual web of erotic delights. Soon she would be exposing her earthy garden of orgasmic joy, to let him feast on her. Pulling out his shirt tails, her hand now rounded down pressing urgently across his manhood, her body pressing Roger’s against the couch, her skirt trailing upwards revealing a smooth seductive leg enveloping his own, pressing her cunt nearer his manhood.

“I’ve had to perform so many erotic, pleasurable acts Roger. My mouth had to suck and suck cock that I became wild with lust, Roger. You must understand what I mean. The heat, the fire that burns inside you.” Her hand pressed hard stroking Roger’s penis, feeling the bulge within harden. “Can’t you feel it? The desire to fuck! That’s what it’s all about Roger, fucking! My mouth on your’s Roger.” With both hands massaging Roger to erection, her open, wet, mouth descended on Roger’s as she lay on top of him, pressing her inviting sex across his leg. Her tongue entered his lips, delving into the wet moisture of shared tongues. Her tongue danced deeply, entwining Roger’s, biting his taste buds, nibbling and sucking. More and more vigorously she inserted her twisting tongue tasting him, her head waving in ecstasy, her hands playing with abandoned stroking him in sex passion, tearing at his pants, her cunt humping up and down on his leg.

Finally, she managed to expose Roger’s sex muscle, while her tongue whipped and lashed about in Roger’s mouth releasing his erotic needs and desires. She could feel him responding as his tongue began playing with her’s. Her hands hurried their manipulation of his sex as his straighten up tall and firm in her soft but firm vibrating hands. Her whole body burn with wanton lust as she twisted to direct her wet, wanting cunt over his prepared pelvis. She pulled his pants along with his undershorts downwards while Roger’s unresisting body lay a slave to her growing sensual influence. Then she ripped apart her blouse exposing her firm, hardened melons as Roger’s entranced head floated downwards to eat her mounds of milky sex buttons, one of her hands wrapping around his curly hair encouraging the hot contact of his mouth upon her breasts.

“Uhhhggg. That feels so fucking goood!” Susan moaned out in pleasure. Her one hand continued to feed Roger’s phallus muscle rapid erotic strokes as his entire body raged in heat. His head wildly lashing her exposed torso. In brief seconds she raised her body and ripped off her panty, hiking up her skirt and plowing downwards upon his sex muscle, her cunt sucking it up like a sexed-hungry vacuum cleaner. And then they pounded and humped each other together faster and faster. “Ughhh. OOOOhh.

Fucking shit!” Screamed Susan. “Deeper, that’s it. There. Oh Shit!” She could stand it as she humped and pushed down bringing the phallus right up inside her sex sensitive vagina nerve endings, her G-spot optimum. Her head twisting wildly, her hair flashing, whipping about in a blur. Her body pounded her man with melting heated sex sending the entire couch cracking with their pressure. Roger grunted and groaned as a wild man. Finally, Susan’s erotic shooting pleasure muscles sent wanton, lusty orgasmic devastation to her brain as his sperm exploded inside her.

Later naked in Roger’s bed, Susan felt the wet, sticky goo between her legs, but the heat still simmered. She was attracted to this man. His body. His presence. While Roger was still in his orgasmic sleep, she played with his limp penis, feeling its sporadic sex pulses that she elicited. Finally, she sank lower and lower under the covers until her mouth descended upon the seat of Roger’s sex. Her wet, pursed mouth enveloping the love tool, stroking it with her firm lips, and teasing it with her teeth. His penis jerked and pulsed with love. Harder and harder, taller and stately, it became gorged with her sex induced heat. Her finger plunged into his asshole, twisting and fingering his sex hole sending thrilling, chilling vibrations throughout Roger’s body as he was forced wake, responding to the irresistible siren before him.

She raised her head briefly and whispered “I love you!” Deep in her mind, she didn’t know what to think. Of course love wasn’t so simple, but it just felt right, in that time and that place. And then she went back to sucking him, bringing him to the edge of bursting pleasure, as he lay back bucking and clawing with his hands, as her mouth played her erotic dance over his sex, her hand squeezing his balls and her finger was replaced but a multi-phase vibrator which send shooting blasts of pleasure bubbling up into his mind as he screamed in ecstasy. She knew she had him. And she would continue sucking him dry and fucking and fucking him until he couldn’t be without her. She would dominate him. Make him her slave. He lay helpless in his passion and aroused sexual need that she supplied. And he would do whatever she wanted because she would give her entire body but for a price. And again she drove the vibrator into his asshole and exploded his phallic sex muscle in her mouth. And so she who was controlled by DeHaven had brought another soul under his command. And in the remote part of her mind she kept saying no, this isn’t how’s it supposed to be over and over to herself.