The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNLOCKED INHIBITIONS

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.
Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.
Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

Chapter 9

Dr. Roberta Hanks and Dr. Robert Saymore sat with flushed faces but satiated smiles as they gave their full endorsement to Dr. DeHaven’s ultramood enhancement proposal much to the surprise of most of the college review board. But, in the end, his proposal was approved by a 7 to 5 vote. Rather anticlimactic but least that was behind him. Now he could go on and proceed to built his enhancement machine and his extended sexual deinhibitor machine. With one fell swoop he could have all the women in the world falling to his feet, tearing their clothes off, pleading to be fucked.

He felt like basking in his sweet success oh yes. He was overjoyed when Kathy reported to him of her success in inducting his newest and youngest recruit into his orgy of sex slaves. Tina would make a fine addition to the luscious cunts he had already tasted. He couldn’t wait to feel with small innocent mouth sucking off his phallus. He had made plans for her to do just that and more.

It was time to bring demonstrate his supreme domination over the sexual appetites of his female harem. Bit by bit, he had each one of his pussy cats fed more and more sex stimulation enticing them into more and more daring sexcapades. He had begun to Cindy getting her into the right mood was easy now. She could be turned on just by a word or body motion of his. She was a hot number now, long gone with the meek, conservative Bible toting days. In its place, he had influenced Cindy into a bold, stimulating sex number. With just a low sex setting on his machine he lapped at her ear, smothering it with his wet kisses as her salacious smile grew larger, her hand automatically going out to massage his dick without needed to be asked. He had trained her well.

He whispered, “Cindy, tonight’s the night. Tonight we shall celebrate my success at breaking the sex obstacles. Tonight I shall take my youngest nubile and introduce her the fantastic pleasures of the flesh.” He stuck his finger into her briefs and aroused Cindy even more as he laid out his instructions, “Cindy you shall send out my orgy message using my sex machine and bring them all to me. Tina must be made aware of the totality of my sexual greatness. Do you understand?”

With a throaty, low voice, Cindy whispered loudly in shaking ecstasy, “Yes my love master, my prick. I shall induce your followers to partake of your greatness.” And she plunged her head downwards towards his sex.

Cindy approached Susan’s house with excited anticipation holding her little small radiating box. Her short skirt, barely concealed her fine legs, and her halter held her small tight tits in fine profile. She loved it. With a causal tossing of her body, she entered Susan’s home without knocking. She caught Susan looking tired, bruised, and withdrawn in the living room examining a book at a table. Susan looked up with a start and Cindy could see the mounting tension, the stricken face appear. Cindy increased the sex machine’s impulses and directed them to Susan. Before Susan could protest, Cindy saw with smug satisfaction, Susan’s eyes go cloudy and her expression fade into a blissful calm excitement. Susan’s body grew limp without resistance. And then a mischievous smile played upon Susan’s lips and her hands began to play over her bare legs beneath her shorts. Cindy had her. She directed the now wanton woman upstairs to her daughter’s room and at the same time had her discard her shirt so that she could gaze with satisfying lust at the fine naked skin of her torso. It made her so hot, that she had to finger herself down below just to keep her concentration.

She heard Susan calling out in a husky voice for her daughter. Immediately Carol appeared.

Carol in under the most influence of all was ready, Cindy could tell. She came out wearing only a thin, semi-transparent, black negligee which revealed a suggestive dark pubic triangle and outlined her nipple points divinely. She gave her mom a deep throaty kiss and pressed a hand on her mom’s mound as Susan groaned and shuttered. Yes they were hot ones now.

Soon Carol’s friend, Sally came under their spell once again as Carol softened her up and molded her mind with erotic images of the night to come. Wet from swimming, Sally’s string bikini outfit would do just fine.

Kathy came next and with only a little further suggestive persuasion from Susan, she became eager to join in for the night’s explosive, uninhibited festivities. Her see-through nightie was perfect.

Finally to make the sex roll complete, Cindy made one more trip, the most stimulating and challenging so far. Almost forgotten, but with a lot of erogenous potential for sex, was the new wife that had made DeHaven’s sex machine operational. Tilly was in for a sweet, delectable, mouth watering treat if Cindy had her way with her mouth. And with Kathy’s help, they couldn’t fail but please the pants off Tilly.

Tilly in her T-shirt and shorts came to the door wondering who could it be at this time of day. She still had to prepare for dinner and she wanted to clean the house, at least part of it. She was still haunted by that afternoon at this same time when she and John had succumbed to some unnatural dark force that made them participate in that horrible experience (except that Tilly couldn’t remember it as being horrible, it had been stimulating, wild, exhilarating). But of course that couldn’t really be the case. What they had done was immoral. But sometimes, just sometimes while she dreamed or became bored she would remember the sensual feelings that aroused her so and then she would be tempted to but...the door...she had to answer the door.

At the door she discovered to her amazement and shock, she found two beautiful women. But even more breathtaking was one was only dressed in a black nightie. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Something must be the matter with them or her. How brazen could one be. The only women in shorts and halter was revealing enough, but a nightie, she could even see the dark patch and her hanging mounds just waiting to be sucked on.

Before she could say anything, the one with shorts and halter opened the door and held out a box and pressed it against the side of her face. In stunned astonishment she could only stand and take in want was going on around her. Quickly the other women in a nightie entered and circled around her, both women taking hold of her and leading her up to the bedroom and setting her down on the soft bed. The vibrating box made it difficult to think, to protest. She felt so excitedly weak, it was deliciously so.

“My name is Cindy and this is Kathy and both of us are inviting you to a sex-filled party tonight which I’m sure will be more than willing to come.” Cindy whispered in her ear, her tongue leaving wet reminders of future possibilities. Cindy still held the box next Tilly’s soft, delicate face. Slowly, Tilly with unconscious control, leaned her head against it, feeling it like a little toy stuff animal or a nice furry kitten. And her hands acting on their own came up and held the box, rubbing it sensually on her cheek, her eyes closed. The erotic spell weaving around her mind again, tempting her to enter into the sinful orgy of sex, breathing silent messages of salacious promises, and entrancing her with a mesmerizing massaging strokes of tantalizing pleasure.

Cindy shucked off her halter, freed her shorts while Kathy doffed her nightie leaving Tilly surrounded with pure naked female bodies covering her with their charms and hypnotic-like suggestions, and lewd caresses. Hands swept the box away. Wet mouths circled her uncovered breasts as her T-shirt was pulled off in a miasma of blissful pleasure while fingers played inside her shorts forcing her to grind her buttocks into the bed and heave her hips upwards as her shorts were pulled from her body. She waited it some much. The heat burst forth and the messages of more sex, more sin beckoned her to DeHaven’s den of debauchery and delight. Forgotten was the housecleaning and the dinner. Forgotten was her husband as a message was left explaining that an urgent call from a relative required her immediate attention and she was transported willingly, opening, wantoning, and naked into the world of eroticism and orgasmic love.

Sometimes it took more than one session to really get a girl trained, especially someone like Tina who was young and impressionable. However, like soft puddy, and impression sometimes took more work to hold properly and that was what DeHaven planned on doing with Tina, hard work, hard erect work on her. No doubt, Tilly by now was under the full erotic influence again of his sex machine with a little help from Cindy and Kathy, that was saying a wet mouthful. As so was everyone else. All was in readiness.

Tina’s mind was still whirling in mixed up thoughts from what had occurred with Kathy and her father. The evening was filled with vague memories of delight and pleasure. Could that have been her. And her own father. How could he? His tongue had felt so divine inside her though. She wasn’t sure whether she should be afraid of her father and Kathy or not. Her father afterwards had broken down a cried. He had seemed so ashamed and mortified. He couldn’t understand what had happened. But when he had discovered Kathy and she going at it naked, oblivious to the world something broke in him. With mom gone and his sexual frustration at an all time high. But it was no excuse he said and he promised her that he’d never do it again. He told her that he was bad. That Kathy was bad and that she was never to see her again. But Kathy came again and again to the house and her father for some unknown reason couldn’t say no to her. She had some kind of magic hold on him. She could hear them humping and groaning in the night, and she wondered what if anything it had meant when Kathy, her father, and herself had done it.

But this time, her father had gone out of town. Neither her father nor Kathy had touched since that one time. But even with his reservations and skeptical objections, somehow Kathy had won her father over again and persuaded him that Kathy could look after Tina for that one night. Promises were made, kisses exchanged, and erotic juices joined. But Tina was still unsure. She was afraid when Kathy entered her room that night.

“I’m sorry for the pain and anguish I caused you. I know it was hard on your father.” Kathy tried to calm her. “I hope though that I didn’t hurt you. I didn’t mean to, you have to believe me. I just wanted to make you feel good, real good. If you know what I mean.”

Tina still shuttered. Looking at Kathy who had changed into a black nightie with black panties and bra didn’t seem to help matters at all. The atmosphere was charged with sexual tension, erotic innuendos that Tina could barely comprehend.

“Look I’ll make it up to you. My friend is having a party at his place. It should be lots of fun. It’s nothing that your dad wouldn’t do.” Kathy tried to coax her.

For some reason, even though Tina was still a teenager, she felt that there was more to what Kathy was saying. Yet, what could it be, she thought intrigued by the notion. Her father was gone. He and Kathy were doing it.

“You wouldn’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. I promise. What ever you do, you have want it, willingly, openingly.” Kathy seemed to say quite sincerely. “Believe me it will be fun. Come if just to let me make it up to you for what happened the other night.” Kathy’s face pleaded.

Tina didn’t want to be a spoils sport. Kathy really hadn’t hurt her. In fact what they had done had really turned her on even though it was bad.

“Let me get my coat. And you can just wear what you’ve got on.” Kathy rose to go downstairs as Tina reluctantly followed in her sneakers, cutoffs, and t-shirt.

As Tina climbed the steps to Dr. DeHaven’s condo, she began to have second thoughts as Kathy’s warm hand led her upwards. By the time the door closed behind her, it was too late for her to turn back. She was led by Kathy further into the den where sensual music played from a multitude of speakers, and marijuana aroma sweetened the air. Tina knew that she had made a mistake. But she was frighten also of turning and running like a scared pussy cat. Something made her want to stay, stay in the dimly lit and seductively woozy atmosphere which began to play with her mind, suggestively, coolly.

Her nipples tinkled slightly, and she shuttered because they brought back memories of that other night with Kathy.

“Kathy. I’m afraid. I want to go back,” she pulled on Kathy’s hand. Something inside her told her that Kathy’s intentions weren’t any different than last time. How could she think that she wouldn’t have to do something she didn’t want to. She didn’t want to come and now look what happened.

But as they entered the next room, with its large bed, mirrors, pillows, shag carpet, she eyes widened until her vision clouded. Thoughts of leaving left her as she tried to absorb the hideous scene in front of her. The dirty, filthy pornographic setting displaced even her fear and recent need for leaving. Instead she stood stunned and frozen. Before her were females, all in various stages of uninhibited undress.

A girl by the name of Cindy had on a short skirt that barely concealed her fine legs, and her halter held her small tight mammaries in fine profile. Another older woman, was completed naked except for her shorts while her fingers playing over her breasts. A younger girl about her age wore only a thin, semi-transparent, black negligee revealing a dark triangle between her thighs and outlined her breasts unabashedly. Another young girl just wore a string bikini. Finally another woman was completely naked. All of them seemed to be under some sort of erotic spell as they moved sensually around, gazing especially at the center of the room where amid all this sinful den of sex lay a man, whose beaming smile could not hide the black curls on his chest, nor his gorgeous thighs and legs. But this was a man to avoid, thought Tina. Kathy was wrong, did would not to do anything in this room at all.

But then the man’s influence caught her full blast with his magnetic eyes and attractive, masculine aura which seemed to wrap around her drowning out everything else, her thoughts of leaving fading in the wake of the growing intensity of his stare and a familiar vibrating thrumming that seemed to massage her fears and bring enrapturing images seeping into her mind. All Tina could do was stand still while the irresistible web or erotic submission descended upon her innocent mind and body. Her resistance already weakened earlier by Kathy’s infusion of sex-making, was not match for the sex Doctor, her master in every way for tonight’s salacious activities.

Sinful, suggestive music sought to move her loins, aphrodisiac aromas blended inside her private parts setting her on fire, and the sweet, luring, seduction of the sex machine molded her mind to willing accept this entrapments and to forgone any reservations about her naked body and suppression of her inner most sexual desires. “Let go...let go...” whispered the man. “Feel your body’s burning desire, its hot lust for release. Feel your mouth yearning for sweet pussy honey dew, and your breasts hardened with aching need for the sucking lips of soft, firm, wet lips, and your cunty painfully juicing for some thick, vibrant organ to fill you up with sexual release. Yes. Tina...come to daddy. Let daddy show you all the wonderful pleasures of your erogenous zones. My big, fat prick is waiting. Can’t you feel it already inside you filling you, exploding with sensual delight.” The pounding thrill moved her automatically, in a trance Tina’s feet slowly walked the short passage to sexual bliss, the haze of wanton desire filling her eyes and mouth with lusty thoughts. She wanted it. She needed it. She had to have it. She needed her empty void, her deserted cunt filled.

Kathy had lost her jacket and nightie, began to led Tina towards the bed, her hands feeling the precious, soft body under the shorts and t-shirt. Now Cindy with her with her revealing breast under her halter and short shorts, fell upon the bed, her arms over her head, gazing up at the entranced figure being led to her ultimate sex act. Cindy reached up as Tina’s leg contacted the bed, and began feeling the slim short leg and she slipped off the bed until she wrapped herself along the leg shaft leading up to her vagina. Her tongue sought the contours of each leg while Kathy groped under Tina’s t-shirt searching out one of her nubile breasts. And Tina’s breath came in pants now as she felt the hands of desire arouse her, inflame her beyond control.

Carol in her black negligee and Sally in her bikini came up from behind and with delicate fingers entered the cuffs and waist of Tina’s cutoffs, feeling her up, seeking the sleek nylon panties that enclosed Tina’s treasured sex box. Then a naked Tilly fell onto the bed and reached for Tina’s pouting mouth with her own lusty, wet lips and searching hard tongue which whipped and lashed inside Tina’s oral cavity. Tina swooned at the attention no longer thinking, just feeling the overwhelming pleasure that threatened her sex-crazed mind to burst into flaming orgasm.

She felt her cutoffs being enticingly lowered passed her thin hips, brushing passed her burning, wet cunt which caused to shiver and shake even more, and then feeling the cool, sinful air about her bare legs and her clothing was being withdrawn from her. Hands danced about her body, her breasts hard and erect, her tits aching with feverish delight as wet tongues caressed her maiden points. And her T-shirt was lift over her head while her mind was blind with a whirlpool of erotic shocks which pulverized her inhibitions and released her sex pool of hot, lusty energy. Tina shook her head in abandon and cried out in husky delight.

Her panties were invaded with dozens of fingers, her brief nylon covering tear from her shaking, wanting, demanding, willing body. She was naked. Completely exposed and she was hot, so very hot that she groan and moaned, tightening her gasp on Kathy’s and Cindy’s luscious heads as they roamed freely over her bursting breasts, her knees locked around Carol and Sally and they invaded her ass and cunt with their playfully devious tongues, sending sexual electricity to her already overloaded brain. Her pelvis was jerking spasmodically back and forth, twisting in erotic frenzy.

“Oh Shit. Oh fuck! Fucking ass shit!” She cried again in painful agony at the torrents of pleasure beating upon her small vibrant body. She gasped for breath as Tilly’s mouth freed herself momentarily, her tongue lashing wet sweeps of love water across her eyes and face, her hears and neck were beginning to redden from the love bites and welts that sent Tina insane with desire and crazy with wanton lust. She was burning up.

Finally Susan captivated by the totality of the sexual scene engulfing her senses could no longer resist the burning calling for erotic satisfaction and the lewd sex machine led her toward the sex orgy. Finally reaching the wet, humping mass of naked bodies, Susan naked breasts swaying with uninhibited titillation bent over and inserted the plastic prong into Tina’s hot shaking cunt suddenly releasing its multi-orgasmic shock of pure forbidden eroticism. Tina flailed away with oblivious rapture, caught in the throes of the erotic passion that tightly held her. Tina was being given the ultimate treatment by the female sex fiends as they literally covered her with rich, musky sweat and body heat, slavering kisses and wet sucking climaxes to the freaked out helpless girl caught up in erotic paradise, her body bucking and humping in abandon, screaming out obscenities formed from the newly released sexual energies that ruled her mind. Tina was now truly and completed under DeHaven’s sex spell to dance erotically naked, suck cock, to be ass holed when he desired.