The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNLOCKED INHIBITIONS

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.
Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.
Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

Chapter 8

DeHaven was riding high in the saddle, especially of the five women of his sex coterie. Gail hadn’t really interested him that much. It was just much better that she was put out of the way, disgraced, and discredited. He might have made an enemy of her, but he still had the ultimate weapon in which he could easily persuade her to do anything he wanted, even strip down and suck his big cock. He felt comfortable now with the reliability of his sex machine. It had done exceptional well in it trials and in actual operation making any woman, either those heretofore untouchables, that he wanted come begging for sexual fulfillment. It had warmed them up, made their sexual desires hot, and forced them to become wanton women willing to do anything for a fuck.

Servicing five women, however, was becoming wearing on his pecker and the stimulation, and novelty of it was beginning to wear off. Now he’d have maybe two, usually one of the woman around just to wait on him hand and foot and anywhere other anatomical part of his body too. All of his girls, however, went skimpily dressed, with thin halters and either short shorts or mini-shirts to show off their sweet melons, smooth, attractive legs, and tight asses. He never got tired of seeing flesh, good warm sexy flesh to give him a hard on. He even had the girls walk with swaying hips, lips puckered up, and positioning themselves in suggestive ways, hip turned, leg stuck out, hand playing inside a halter or rubbing against their vagina.

He loved it. They were all his and he intended to keep it that way. With his final grant proposal for the ultramood enhancement model which would generate a much wider catchment range, he would be able to become untouchable in the field. His design was decades ahead of anybody else’s along with its additional special intimate features, and he was going to have Susan’s and Kathy’s seductive help in guaranteeing success. In fact with such a machine, he might have the whole female race under his spell.

His last obstacle to approval of his final proposal lay with the college review board. Having successfully dealt in a rather satisfying way with the opposition on the technical review committee, he was now going to elicit her and her friend’s help in obtaining the favorable votes of two professorial gentlemen who were key swing votes for his proposal. In times of tight budgets, his rather extravagant proposal fought an uphill battle. He had thought of applying for defense contracts, but he was smart enough to know that once federal defense dollars were sucked into project, then the project was lost to the government forever. He intended to keep his little sex machine to himself for his rather special self-enhancement with his lady friends. So his proposal was competing in a tough college field from various departments. But he knew with the proper preparation of several of the committee members that his proposal would have an excellent chance of funding.

After two days of subjection to intense sexual stimulation, Susan and Kathy were hot and ready for action. He had prepared them with erotic images of the men they would be hitting up upon. In fact to guarantee success, he had decided to thrown in one bonus girl who had as yet to be introduced to his sex enhancement but with Kathy’s more than eager cooperation he knew that he would have Robert Saymore, professor emeritus in Psychology, and father of one sassy looking teenager, in is clutches by night’s end. Susan was to go after Roberta Hanks, a rather drab, aging English Professor. For some reason, DeHaven still didn’t feel quite comfortable leaving Susan alone with the task of indoctrinating the new girl into the ranks, especially a young one. To try and hide in either Professors lair of seduction controlling his girls would have been too risky. But he thought Susan would do the job on Roberta, especially after the success she had with Kathy.

For Roberta Hanks, it had been a tiring day. Her classes had been the usual routine discussion of Shakespeare and his or their origins. It was getting harder to teach, more dull that is. Same old stuff. And now she had to attend another of those God-awful college review board meetings. She really didn’t like having to say “no” to eighteen professors and “yes” to two. She didn’t feel that it increased her popularity on campus very much. And had glanced through several of the proposals submitted by the faculty and immediately dismissed several of the more worthless ones. One had to do with the study of East African flora and their possible nutritional value. More than likely the professional was trying to find a way for a expense paid vacation during the next quarter. In fact she had overheard him talking about it. Damn fool. Another proposal that made her hit list was DeHaven’s ultra mood enhancement device. Her reservations hadn’t anything to do with the proposal itself, that was fine, but with the man himself. DeHaven was an unscrupulous and devious man. His lustful eyes targeted him as a man without a soul. She was even surprised that he hadn’t even tried for her, as desperate as he was. Anyway his proposal was already in the trash. She’d feel great once she got out of her business jacket and pants.

When she arrived at her quaint smallish home a few blocks from the campus, she found Susan Nigel of all people waiting for her. She had heard some strange things lately about Susan. Apparently she had so adamantly against anything to do with DeHaven’s proposals like herself, but then for no apparent reason, she had changed her mind and was actually trying to round of support for him. She couldn’t believe Susan. It wasn’t like her to go around with a man like DeHaven. Something was terrible wrong here. Maybe it was time she found out what it was.

As she approached her door, Susan was sitting relaxing on her steps, one of her legs bared through the rather high slit of the silk dress she had worn. Her white blouse with frills didn’t do much to hide her cleavage Roberta thought with mild disgust. She would have thought Susan had better taste. But with a polite smile she waved and held out her hand to Susan, “My what a pleasant surprise meeting you here. Why don’t you come inside and I’ll make us some tea while we talk about whatever it is you’ve apparently come to talk about,” she said lightly. As Susan rose and walked through into the house, she noticed the heavy perfume that she was wearing and the noticeable sway in her hips. My Gosh, Roberta thought in shock, she’s acting almost like a streetwalker. (She didn’t even notice the small package that Susan had brought with her.) She knew now that she really had better to talk with Susan. It was worse that she had thought.

Susan went towards the couch setting her little innocent box on the coffee table and sat down on the couch, her bare leg appeared through her slit again revealing most of her sleek smooth thigh and almost up to her panties. Her arm went behind the couch and her bosom thrust forward in a exposed fashion while her other had lighted upon her open collar, absently playing with part of her exposed breast. Roberta was appalled. Now she noticed that Susan wasn’t even wearing a bra as her apparent globes filled out the rest of her blouse, loosely hanging with wanton neglect.

“Is anything the matter Roberta?” Susan asked slowly in a low sultry voice. In the back of her mind, Susan was still clawing to break out of her erotic held prison. But her bodies desires and needs demanded satisfaction, her cunt was burning up so much that she could hardly sit still. Susan could only pray that DeHaven’s sexual influence over her would weaken so that she could warn Roberta of the impending seduction that she had been trained and programmed to do. Susan’s mind could only watch in silence as her body leaned over and reached for the box picking it up lightly with one hard and softly stroking it with the other.

“I don’t know. You seem different Susan. I mean the way you’re dressed and the way you’re acting.” She didn’t quite know how to delicately broach the subject.

“Don’t you like the way I look, I think I look quite pretty myself,” Susan’s face pouted. She leaned back with the small box and lifted her other leg over the other, revealing for a fleeting instant, the flashing dark red panties that she had on.

“Well Susan, I guess, it’s just that you’ve become somehow more shall I say liberal in your mannerisms and behavior. It’s just a shock that’s all.” Roberta was flustered. Susan’s radical behavior change was something that Roberta was not comfortable talking about, especially the loose and brazenly sexy way she was turning into.

“Oh... but it’s much nicer don’t you think. I feel so good. And I don’t have any hangups like I use to. It so much more fun that way.” Susan teased her fingers suggestively touching the small box as her tongue flickered out of her mouth and dabbed the box with it. “Don’t you ever feel that way yourself?” Susan inquired in an enticing manner.

“Why heaven’s no. It’s not right, especially for a woman my age to have such sick thoughts.” Roberta was getting clearly upset over the seductively blatant way Susan was acting. Susan was acting like a cheap hussy. Roberta concluded that there would be no sense in talking to someone who had become so transformed and bewitched with lust.

As she rose to bid Susan farewell, Susan’s hand waved her down in a confident relaxed motion, “Wait don’t you want to even see a demonstration of Dr. DeHaven’s proposal? It’s quite fascinating you know. I think it would really turn you on.” A tiny sly smile grew upon her face.

“I do not think I care one thing about anything that has to do with Dr. DeHaven, and that I’m very sorry to say includes you Mrs. Nigel. In my mind that man is a low-lying bastard, excuse my saying so.” She’d have no more of this lewd discussion.

“But Roberta, it’s already working,” Susan’s voice took on a mockingly sad tone, as she held the box next to her face, rubbing the silently vibrating sex energy against her. “I don’t see how you can objectively evaluate the merits of DeHaven’s proposal if you don’t even know what it might and can do.” Susan leaned forward over the coffee table her legs spreading apart as her sexy red panties appeared underneath her black silken dress and her breasts hung out, expanding enticingly against her blouse.

“I’m sorry Susan, but I think I’ve had quite enough of your apparent proposition.” Her eye’s wavered as she caught Susan’s daring glare. Her voice caught as she tried to think of what she was saying. But it was futile under her deeply attractive eyes. Roberta could see the deep pools of promised delights reflected in those eyes. Her shook her head trying to clear her brain, think about ending this meeting... but she was impelled to look back at Susan’s tantalizing figure, body that was now transforming into a youth, lush, creature. Everybody knew that Susan was a sweet person, attractive, intelligent. An invisible voice seemed to tell her that Susan was here at your bidding, at your pleasure. Look at her. Look at her soft curving breasts, her sexy red panties hiding her wet vagina.

Roberta’s mind spun in confusion. Where were these thoughts coming from. “Susan?” She looked in dulled awe, slowly fallen under the erotic spell of the machine, “Did you say something?” Roberta’s lungs heaved air and her feet and hands tinkled.

“Yes,” Susan said in a low husky voice. “I said you’re very beautiful, attractive. You turn me on just looking at you see.” And with that Susan laid down the box into Roberta’s hands and rose to her feet seeming to tower over Roberta.

“What...what are you doing?” Roberta was force back against a chair as her legs buckled and she sat unintentionally hard with the penetrating box sending its irresistable messages of sex deep into her body. Susan’s gaze swam in her eyes, she sat transfixed by the slow dance that Susan was now performing. With Susan’s eyes mere slits, she silently turned in front of the spell-bound woman.

With effortless precision, she took hold of her blouse and lifted up over her head, her breasts bouncing with the material. They were magnificent. Roberta almost wanted to reach out and touch them. And then Susan turned her back to her while she heard tearing sound as the a lose skirt flap came away from Susan’s body.

“Look. Look, Roberta. Don’t you like what you see. Don’t you wish you to touch it, taste it? You’re making me so hot Roberta, I’m burning up.” She cooed. Slowly turning around, she left her skirt unfold, unwrap revealing more and more of her bare legs and the enchanting red panty. When Susan was fully position in front of Roberta, her skirt had become completely undone, and she held it up and waved it across Roberta’s face and Roberta’s closed her eyes as if a deep pleasant hypnotic sleep, a smile forming on her small mouth. And then dropping her skirt, Susan reached out while Roberta was in her readily weakened state and took hold of her hand and pressed it against her thinly covered cunt. “Feel that heat Roberta. You’re making me so turned on. You’ve got to help me. I’m so hot. Aren’t you getting hot Roberta. Isn’t your pussy wet? Feel, I’m so juicy because of you. Aren’t I getting you aroused. You feel hot sexy Roberta.” Susan’s hypnotic voice vibrated deliciously throughout Roberta’s body. “You can’t resist getting turned on. It feels sooo good. Don’t fight it. Just give in to the erotic pulsations. That’s right.”

Roberta’s glassy eyes glowed with urgent lust, her breasts heaved with desire. Susan directed Roberta’s unresisting hand back towards her own pussy. “Doesn’t that feel nice?” Susan cooed in a husky voice moving Roberta’s hand up and down Roberta’s pants pressing her fingers deep inside her thighs.

“Ah...ah...I don’t know what’s wrong with me. You shouldn’t be here Susan. This is wrong...” Roberta whispered without conviction, empty of will.

“But it feels so right Roberta, let yourself go,” Susan knelt down and lightly kissed Roberta’s face, eyes, lips. She could feel her giving in, letting the pleasurable sensations merge with her sexual wants, satisfying the surging machine’s irresistable illicit commands.

“I shouldn’t be doing this Susan. Stop it...I’m so confused. What are you doing to me?” She couldn’t think straight as her body fell under the full sway of exotic emotions and pulverizing delicious sensations.

“Sit back Roberta, just relax and give in. Let me do all the work.” Susan spoke seductively as she pushed Roberta back helplessly onto the ground, spreading her luscious legs and moving Roberta’s hands onto her breasts which had become swollen with pleasure. “Feel your breasts Roberta. Give into the feelings. You are aroused and hot and wet. Yes that’s it...Don’t think. It feels sooo good. You’re wonderfully hot and sexy.” Susan cooed as the machine penetrated into Roberta’s inner psychie of whorish fantasy and lewd dreamscapes.

Beyond irresistance, unconsciously Roberta’s hands continued to caress her breasts, and then Susan pushed hard into Roberta’s helpless viginal cavity that was so moist as to wet her entire pants.

“Oh...oh...don’t Susan...this is wrong...ah...ah...Oh god!” Roberta moaned in esctasy, her hips pushing upwards against the wonderful urgent compressions that stimulated her erogenous zones.

“Give in, Roberta. This is sooo good. You’re so hot. You want it so bad.” Susan moved to undo Roberta’s pants, as her body heaved in heavy submission to the erotic waves of heat that roiled through her. Roberta was responding nicely now. Her hands pulling back her blouse as the intense feelings elicited unchallengeable need for sexual release.

Susan now hand her hands inside Roberta’s open pants and took control of her panty covered cunt. Her fingers began lapping up with Roberta’s juices, pushing the sheer panty material into Roberta’s pussy, stimulating her into proxyms of delight. Her hips heaved upwards with strong throes of uninhibited release.

“Oh...Susan...Susan...don’t ah...ah...it feels too good, its so wonderful...we can’t...no...no...no...,” Roberta chanted in lewd submission to the pulsating riveting feelings that boiled through her, magnified by the machine’s commandments that destroyed Roberta’s will and unleashed her sexual cravings. Roberta continued to moan unabashedly, her hands ripping apart her blouse, exposing her flimsy bra now askew as her fingers pinched and tugged incessantly at her nipples.

Susan pushed Roberta’s pants downwards, exposing her firm, bare legs and frilly black bikini briefs, now shimmering with pussy juice. Roberta could not resist the powerful pleasure surging into her. She had to submit and accept the illicit feelings taking over her body and soul.

As Susan bent over she found Roberta’s mouth activated with urgent kisses as Susan deep-throated the woman and feeling overjoyed with the responsive succulent tongue that merged with her’s. Roberta was coming around fine. Susan pulled off Roberta’s blouse and bra with ease as Roberta yielded easily to her onslaught below, jiggling her fingers further into the woman’s pussy bring yelps of delight. Roberta’s legs flung wide, openly inviting Susan’s masterbationary digits. As she eased her fingers inside the bikini briefs, Roberta’s pants fell completed off and her legs wrapped automatically around her trim waist, grasping in a prolong love hold.

Roberta was almost there, her eyes glazed over with lust, her head wild with crazed pleasure. “Ah...ah...yes...oh so good, sooo...oh shit Susan...shit...oh...” She groaned as Susan’s fingers invaded her private sanctum, pushing wet fingers deep inside, directly causing Roberta’s clit to erect obediance and sending brilliant flashes of pleasurable sexual stimulation directly into Roberta’s eagerly awaiting completely compliant brain.

As Susan eased backward, Roberta followed upward, addicted, drugged into decadent desire, she could not help herself as the electronic mesmerizing directives urged her up and over Susan who lay back watching with satisfied triumph as Roberta climbed on top of her wild with incessant primal need.

Susan lifted her head and reached up and began sucking on the moist wet pussy that towered over her, bringing Roberta completely under the erotic spell that cast over her. Susan could not make Roberta dance to her master’s sexy tune. Roberta’s body shuddered with ecstasy and delight, squirming in submission to Susan’s rapid fire tongue. Mow she lightly directed Roberta’s own head further until Roberta’s tongue without thinking exited her mouth and started absently lapping at her thin, brief panties, licking up Susan’s warm, salted juices that oozed through. Roberta’s nose smelled the musky, aphrodisiac of Susan’s pheromones. Finally she was caught. Roberta was trapped into the sex machine’s spell, another victim wallowing in the erotic pleasures of sin. Her hands went around Susan’s waist and slowly peeled down the red panties, lapping at her cunt lips. Susan shook with feverish ecstasy as the tongue lighted up her rising clit, her wet juices poised ready to feed the hungry woman below her. Susan’s hands held the lapping head firmly, feeling the juices being soaked up by the powerful sexy suction of Roberta’s wild mouth.

“Yes. Roberta! Fuck. Eat me! Lick it up! That’s It.” Susan smiled a dazzling expression of seductive triumph and as erotic shock and erotic shock shook Susan’s insides. Her pelvis humping backwards and forwards. “Another slave for you!” She cried as Roberta inwardly shuttered in defeat.

At seven o’clock, Kathy appeared right on schedule. Wearing fashionable cutoffs and neatly pressed fashion designer T-shirt, she pressed the door bell. It was eventually answered by Tina, Dr. Robert Saymore’s sixteen year old daughter. She had on some worn levis and an old shirt.

“Sorry Kathy.” She looked down at her clothes. “But dad’s making me do my own laundry, and I’m trying to save on washing my clothes.” The pretty, freckled girl grinned embarrassed.

Tina’s father came up next to his daughter. Dr. Saymore was a tall, handsome man with a dash of an blonde mustache. He was in a clean cut business gray business suit, a briefcase under one arm. “O.K. now. Tina, mind Kathy o.k. You can stay up until eleven today. And Kathy foods in the kitchen. I’ve got to go. I love you.” And he bent over to give his daughter a quick peck on the mouth and straightened up. “If you need me, Kathy, remember my pager’s number is on the fridge.” And he turned and walked out, assured that he was leaving Tina in good hands, and what good hands he didn’t even begin to realize.

“I promise to take real good care of Tina, you can be sure.” Kathy could almost feel the young girl’s naked body under her.

As Kathy entered the house, Tina stopped her and asked pointing, “What’s that box?”

“Oh. Just a special present for a special friend.” Kathy beamed at Tina. “But you can’t open it now. You have to be in just the right mood to get the full affect. So let’s wait ok?”

“Sounds real mysterious. I like that. O.k. so what do you want to do then?”

“Well...just you wait...we’ll just do what comes naturally,” Kathy smiled with hidden intent. O.k. Daddy, she thought to herself, ready when you are. Come and get it.

It was about a quarter to eleven after one video movie and a game of gin rummy when, Kathy reminded Tina about her present. With barely concealed excitement, she jumped up in her bare feel and pranced over to the hallway where Kathy had left the mysterious box. It was lightly wrapped in sparkling white paper. Gently, Tina lifted it. It seemed ordinary enough. It was very heavy. Yet even through the paper, Tina thought she could feel the box jiggling against her hand.

“What is it?” asked Tina amazed. “I can feel something, right through the paper.”

“Let’s go upstairs to your room and open it up there. That way it will be more of a surprise.” Kathy suggested. She had Tina right where she wanted. She couldn’t wait to try Tina’s bed out and get right into her pants, she thought, as she started up the stairs gapingly with growing sex fever at the shifting ass walking up in front of her.

As Kathy entered Tina’s room, Tina had already settled onto the thick shag carpet with the small box in front of her. Tina’s eyes stared lovingly at it, almost with warm affectionate. She couldn’t seem to pull her eyes away from it either. Without looking up, Tina cried out, “Kathy. It’s wonderful. It’s almost as if it’s giving off some kind of soothing vibrations.” Then she had to force her eyes away from the strangely attractive force that called out to her. “Kathy,” she said in a low voice, almost conspiratorial, “It’s not that? You wouldn’t that’s naughty.” She stammered. “It’s not a vibrator is it?” She looked shyly at Kathy.

“My I should say not.” Kathy looked down with false severity, “think of what your father would think of me. No it’s more like one of those astro-pyramids with special powers. What you’re feeling is its love vibrations.” Kathy sat down close to Tina feeling the body heat coming through Tina’s loosely hung shirt.

“Love vibrations? I never heard of such a thing.” Tina looked skeptically at Kathy. “You’re kidding me aren’t you.”

Kathy casually placed an arm around Tina’s small shoulder and leaned closer pointing to the box, “No. It’s really sending out love vibrations. It’s kind of like those noise dampeners that send out a constant soothing sound that deadens other sounds. But this box is special. Instead of sending of a soothing sound, it’s sending out a different frequency of energy that goes directly into your mind and helps to calm you and think about lovely things. Try it,” Kathy turned facing Tina and placed both her hands on both shoulders, her knees tucked under her.

“Well o.k.” Tina said reluctantly.

“Don’t worry. Something will really happen promise. And you love me for it.” Kathy gushed out with suggestive encouragement. “Now just close your eyes and open your mind. Then when something comes into it, tell me what you’re feeling. It’s as simple as that.”

As soon as Tina closed her eyes, Kathy began to press a bit closer to her and moved her hands to the back of Tina’s neck softly massaging her.

“That feels nice, Kathy,” Tina gave a small smile of delight. “I don’t feel anything else though,” A slight frown formed.

“Don’t worry. Just wait, you’ll begin to feel something real soon, trust me.” Kathy’s eyes gleamed with anticipation, her tongue slipping out and wetting her lips. But the best was yet to come, she thought.

Several silent minutes went by without incident, yet Tina seemed to have fallen into light daze, a queer smile appearing on her lips, her head fallen back, her hair splayed out behind her. Kathy could hear the deep breathing and the love vibrations working on Tina’s mind, suggestive, irresistible, tantalizing, seductive. Little by little Tina’s open mind began collecting lewd images and sensations as her loins began to twitch and her heart began to exercise its impending excitement. “I feel funny, Kathy. It’s strange, but pleasant. It’s like I’m in a warm bath, all naked and the water is swirling about me, little fingers pinching me all other.” Tina spoke dreamily. Tina was caught, her mind falling under the influence of the sex energy now bombarding her subconscious and conscious mind. Soon the Tina would be ready to eagerly open up to her with passionate desire. “And now, it’s like there’s a growing urge to...to...” and Tina’s mind tried to stop the dirty thought that seemed to weave its lusty tendrils around the attractive sweet innocent girl. “...Kathy...I don’t know what’s coming over me.” She shook her head, trying to rid her mind of the erotic suggestions that seemed to attract her attention. As she looked back at Kathy she gasped in horror.

Before her Kathy had taken off her T-shirt and cutoffs and was now only clothed in the briefest of black panties, not even covering all her curly pubic hair. Kathy’s hands kept on massaging the young tender body in front of her as they fell lower and lower until they had seized the budding breasts of the young woman.

Tina leaned back agape hitting the bed behind her, Kathy’s hands squeezing her newly forming signs of womanhood. She could feel her breasts responded as new, tantalizing sensations began to rob her of her initial objection and repulsion to Kathy’s dirty behavior. Slowly Tina’s breasts became turgid, her nipples popping out. “Kathy! What...what are you doing. My father, he’ll kill both of us, if he catches us.”

“Shh...,” Kathy said quietly and stared into Tina’s with a lewd, seductive smile on her lips.

Tina felt her head spin. Her breasts shooting up flares of happy, joyful, rapture. Her hands reached out from the ground for support. Never had she been bombarded with some many wondering feelings. She had never known it would be like this. Her eyes grew soft with affection, falling completing under the erotic spell cast about her.

“I love you,” she murmured with delirious ecstasy. “That feels so good Kathy.” Her body wavered as if bending to the onslaught of sex waves encouraging her complete, abandoned cooperation. And Tina’s body relented and she allowed, Kathy to unbutton the coarse levis she was wearing. Somewhere in Tina’s mind she could here the pop, pop, popping of the buttons and her heart throbbed with mounting sexual urges as the front of her pants were opened to the lustful gaze of Kathy’s magnetic eyes. Slowly her pants slid down her soft, unblemished thighs and then Kathy took hold of her and in one exhilarating lift stood the limp, completely supple body up to her feet, her pants sliding downwards around her knees. As if in trance, Tina lifted one leg and then another feeling the heat forming in her vagina. And then slowly, Kathy began to undo Tina’s shirt which hung barely below her pink, poke dotted panties.

Tina was fully under the sexual spell as her hands lifted in sensuous wonder softly wandering over Kathy’s beautiful naked frame, touching with awe a woman’s breast, hanging with rigid nerve endings and the nipple spouting outwards with milky juice. And then up towards her full mouth, over her eyes, ears, and neck. Then Tina raised her finger to her innocent mouth and began to suck on it just like a sweet popsicle continually gazing with a deep rich erotic aura into Kathy’s eyes, sharing the intimate sensations known between two women. And her phallus shaped finger slowly withdrew from her mouth, wet with her shining saliva. With a grown up smile, her tongue barely scratching her lips, she lower her finger and inserted into Kathy’s panties as Kathy groaned and jerked as Tina instinctively fingered Kathy’s cunt.

“Oh Tina! That so nice.” Kathy squirmed. And she held Tina closer as her fingers undid Tina’s shirt completed exposing the young girl’s budding nipples. One hand went to Tina’s breasts while her mouth enveloped another and her other hand attacked the seat of Tina’s womanhood as she fell back upon the bed, gasping with delight, her legs wrap around Kathy’s. Both women continued to finger each other with faster and mounting desperation as the orgasmic incentive drove them onwards. Tina’s legs rubbed vigorously up and down Kathy’s longer smoothly shaven leg. Tina cried out as one sexual peak was reached as Kathy bit into her neck and pinched her rigid nipple, her finger sending friction riveting orgasms through the young girl’s body. By now it was it was eleven o’clock and in the throes of sexual ecstasy Tina failed to hear her father’s car drive up to the house, nor his soft footsteps climbing up to investigate the grunting and groaning of wild female screams of sexual delight. And through the doorway Dr. Saymore stood stunned looking at her beautiful pubescent daughter naked making it with Kathy. Both woman continued unabated lost in their own erotic pleasures, kissing, fingering, and sucking each other off. The bed shaking with violent earthquake motions, their bodies steaming with perspiration. The rich smell of musky sex permeated the entire room out into the hallway.

As Tina turned on top of Kathy, her voracious appetite unsated, she leaned over to begin sucking off Kathy once more, when she felt a cold stiff intrusion behind her. Her cunt was suddenly filled with are hard, erection as she lay trapped in its phallic snare and then a familiar voice rounded her ear with wet kisses, “Let daddy fuck you.” And Tina yelped for joy as she began humping away, Kathy screaming below and Dr. Saymore bellowing out, bringing her sweet, little daughter to her first real phallic orgasm.