The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNLOCKED INHIBITIONS

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.
Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.
Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

Chapter 7

DeHaven knew supreme control and sexual fruition. He beamed a smile as he looked about him savoring the sex slaves he had collected about him. Kathy was quietly sucking off his cock while Susan was wrapped around him deep throating him with her fantastic tongue. Sally and her friend were trying their best to fulfill their mission of pleasing him as they caressed his stock, nibbled at his ears and neck. Carol used a vibrator to enhance everybody else’s erotic gropings of his body. The only thing he worried about was that he’d get worn out by this troupe of wanton ladies.

Yet his quest for control and sexual domination persisted. His machine had only been tested in small groups, one or two at most. He roared as his orgasm spilled his sperm into Susan’s full mouth as she glanced up with admiration and submissive longing her eyes. Yet he wondered about her. Of all his controlled converts, she still seemed to resist the beck and call of his sex machine. Even with all his photographs and videotapes of her obscene, wild sexual exploits, he still felt nervous, that she was just playing with him. He even went so far as to much sure that his machine was always pulsing out its sexual stimuli to the girls commanding them into wanton submission, keeping them always turned on.

His animals had no right to resist his commands. He was lord and master of these sex organs to use and play with as he desired. It was his hard work and invention that had made it possible. And now he wasn’t prepared to tack any flack, especially from such bitch of a woman. Women who had for most of his life frozen him out of their beds, rejected his kind offerings, and spent his head earned cash. No had would have his revenge on the whole disgusting race of them. No more back talk and humiliating rejections to his manhood. No sir. He was head macho around here and what sex he wanted, they’d give it freely, with pleasure, and delight. He kept his girls all happy all right, sexually fulfilled. They could think of nothing else and that suited him just fine.

There was only one other thing that had been preoccupying his mind and that was his intern. The loud-mouth, son of bitch who seemed to have blurted out some sort of sex experiment that had been conducted on campus which led to a lot of nasty rumors about sex orgies and women fallen mysteriously to lustful desires. It wouldn’t have been so bad, if it had died down. He had kept his collection of women under tight control, with Kathy often giving excuses to his unsuspecting husband to allow her to go off on her sexual exploits of sinfully delicious adultery. He made Susan and Carol act as normal as possible, making sure that the sex machine was turned on nearby. He had them trained while under its influence to take it with them wherever they went to ensure their wonderfully obedient compliance with his erotic dictates. Sally, he had on occasion. She had been no trouble at all. She was just a hot pussy anyway. She’d mind or else her ass would be had if not by him by her parents. She would keep quiet. And finally his first successful sex slave, Cindy, he had kept for himself on a permanent basis. In fact he had set herself up with a few of his closest associates where she would strip and masturbate as the main course of entertainment. She was a doll who could satisfy any of his friends most intimate needs, be it cock sucking, assholing, or other more ingenuous sex games. And they were appreciative. Of course, he never told them about his sex machine, the deep secret of his success. His associates could only admire his fantastic influence he had over this sweet, innocent-like nymphomaniac.

But now he returned to the one problem facing him at the moment and that was Gail Lambert, editor of the local weekly, who had begun to dig too deeply into the supposed recent corruption of innocent women. Innocent, my ass, thought DeHaven, they were all guilty to him. Guilty of making him suffer horrendously, freezing him out of their beds. He had to work fast because Gail was planning on compiling all her work and publishing her findings in the next two days. And from what his intern had fearfully told him, her article would come close to hitting upon the truth of the matter and the ties to the college. It was just a little step away from a criminal investigation, and he could feel the law closing in on him. He wasn’t too sure for what. It wasn’t like these women were complaining or anything. In fact all of them loved him, adored him in fact, couldn’t keep their fucking hands off him. I loved it.

He didn’t think, he’d have time to scout her place out to seduce and entrap her into his harem as a concubine. There were too many variables. Unknown factors of getting caught. With the others, he had carefully scheduled out their activities and behaviors, making sure that nothing could go wrong. Susan and her secretary had been the riskiest, but he thought he could take the chance, he had been fighting for his life then. He had check on Susan’s appointment schedule and her daily habits and then worked on the secretary in case he needed her to look out for him while he was balling Susan. But now wasn’t the time to make any mistakes, not when he was in this far and this deep. No he would have to think of another way to derail Gail’s devastating plans.

Gail knew she was close to breaking the story wide open. The rumors had been too consistent and that loudmouth intern kid had been the last piece, she was sure. All things put together seemed to point to Dr. DeHaven. It was a surprise of course because of his outstanding reputation in the field of electro-static fields and brain behavior, but it fit so neatly. She had been dismayed by the response she had received from Dr. Nigel, she had been one of Dr. DeHaven’s worst critics. But now she had only glowing praise for him, about how intelligent, and skillful he was. His record was unblemished and his credentials impeccable. She felt uneasy about Susan. She seemed to be somehow more erratic in her behavior and considering the rumors about sex manipulation of poor innocent women, she wondered. But it was a hard concept to believe, that Dr. DeHaven had somehow developed a sex machine that induced or released the innate the basic sex drive in women. It was hard to accept, but again the rumors. Even the missing test subject, Cindy Contrell. She had tracked her down from a missing persons report that came out of Oregon which led to the College.

But she felt that her evidence would be sufficient to publish. She was nervous of course, it was dangerous for a weekly to go out on the limb like this, but she had her morals and these incidents if true could not be swept under the rug. The had an obligation to her readership, to society to expose the scandalous, salacious corruption that was occurring right beneath their noses.

Gail was an older woman, in her forties, but she had survive well. She still had cute curly brownish hair and a great figure. Her breasts remained firm and she exercised regularly. Her legs where trim and in good shape. No, she didn’t have to worry about age catching up to her for awhile. A lot of younger men mistook her for a thirty year old, a nice experienced professional woman, firmly in control of her life and herself. Very few men could shake Gail Lambert. And she had all the intentions of shaking up a few more men of her own.

The concert was one of her favorites. She enjoyed the large display of gallantry and scenery that swept over the stage. She had obtained good season tickets and never missed an event. She was dressed up as usual for the occasion. Her long flowing silk dress covered with sequins sparkled in dazzling rainbow colors accentuating the concert halls own ornate chandeliers. She was eager, tonight, however for the concert to end, because she wanted to make the finishing touches on her expose to be published tomorrow. It was crucial that the entire column was gone over carefully to ensure that each statement was fully documented or could be reasonably backed up by circumstantial evidence. Her paper couldn’t avoid to lose a libel suit. But now the concert hall was settling down and the lights were dimming setting the seductive mood for what was to come.

The beginning solo piece on the piano was quite nice she thought as her mind wandered back to news expose. As the second piece began, she thought about the obscene nature of Dr. DeHaven’s activities. Apparently nice young women were being inducted into some evil, sexual indoctrination, becoming practically sexual robots, slaves to DeHaven, it was ghastly she thought. She could imagine the girls having to strip off their clothes, going naked before him. She could see their naked breasts bouncing up and down, their slim, smooth stomachs, and their public hair triangles of various shades of color. The girls would then have to perform for DeHaven, variously of some self-inflicted sexual nature. She could see wet fingers, wet mouths, and even, though she tried to avoid it, the juicy cunt lips of young women.

She had to stop herself, trying to concentrate back on the music that was filling the music hall. But instead, it seemed that a narrow flow of subliminal thought was seeping directly into her mind urging her to think about her important article for tomorrow. She would have to be careful about descriptions, it couldn’t be too obscene or graphic, it had to be done tastefully. It was hard to distinguish between erotica and pornography these days. Even the crime news seemed to becoming more and more detailed in their descriptions, a trend which she frowned upon. She couldn’t see putting in all that dirty filth. All it did was arouse people into obscene behavior which led to drugs, prostitution, and crime, even murder. To heck with those that argued that that filth provided an sexual outlet for many, fulfilled sexual fantasies and promoted better sexual relations among partners. It was all bull shit to her.

She had seen some of that dirty literature being spread corrupting the youth and destroying the moral fiber of America. What it needed now was a good dose of religious indoctrination, sexual abstinence, moral discipline. God fearing people had to suffer, to prove to God their righteousness.

My but had she gone on. The crowded hall had warmed up the room considerably. Perhaps she would have been better off wearing a lighter dress. But too late for that. It seemed like the concert was dragging somewhat, taking a longer time. She needed to get back to her office and make the final edit on her expose. She was beginning to feel edgy. This expose was to be her most daring and important articles yet. Nothing could or better go wrong. She had to reach down and lift her hem to air her legs, the stifling heat had made her extremely uncomfortable. Her slip seemed to add to the extra weight. Her whole body felt languid. Her head seemed want to float away. She wondered what had come over her. She’d never been this lightheaded before. The music wasn’t that bad or good. And then it dawned on her that perhaps, just perhaps...No she was acting paranoid. She thought it was crazy to think that here right in the middle of a crowded concert hall. DeHaven wouldn’t...couldn’t...She wasn’t sure. She wasn’t sure of how the sex machine, if it actually existed really worked. Why wouldn’t the entire hall just go crazy with unbridled lust? Perhaps it would.

She tightened her grip on the arms of her seat. What should she do? Was her imagination just running away from her? Or was DeHaven actually trying to make her into one of his manipulated sex slaves. Her thoughts clashed among themselves but by that time it was too late. More and more the urgent desire grew slowly within her subconscious. How long had it been since she had had a good fuck? Her sex life had been really quite minimal. She couldn’t remember the last time she had really done it. Her prime of life was slowly, but surely fading with time. She still had her beauty, her looks, yes even her deep, secret urges.

She knew deep down that these thoughts were unbidden ones, ones that had been dug out deep within her soul. And yet, they seemed so true. Why shouldn’t she enjoy what little active life she had left before it was too late? She heaved a sigh of melancholy that others around her mistook for the sweeping stirring melody that was playing on stage. Instead, a hotter, more urgent stirring in her loins was playing another tune completely urging to act on her desires and wants.

Her mind and body were torn between her rational mind screaming for her to escape this salacious attack upon her and her body’s sexual urges luring her to act out the pleasurable sensations that lay in waiting within her. Relentlessly the narrow sex machine’s beam invaded Gail’s thoughts, her mind with a soothing, almost hypnotic spell of lust. It wove its web of desire around and within Gail Lambert’s soul sucking it of its will to resist. Slowly her body succumbed to the strong unremitting urges to partake of lost opportunities, suppressed desires. And her body slump slightly in her seat, her legs widening a tiny bit, the small shift in position sending small prickles of pleasure to her brain, craving more and more of its stimulation.

Her eyes surreptitiously glanced to her sides, looking to see if anybody had noticed anything peculiar. But everyone else seemed to be in rapt attention to the stage in front of her. Everyone except one gentlemen who sat hidden from her view from a balcony above who was staring intently with a knowing smile on his lips. Her mind battled her confused thoughts. DeHaven he’s here, she could sense it, and she struggled to get up out of her seat even to the possible annoyance of her neighbors. But her body lay there, waiting, anticipating, wanting. Her hands not matter how hard she tried crept off the chair arms and onto her sides as she felt a welling of sensuous well-being inflame her. Her fingers and torso seemed to have taken on a new sensitivity as the music from the stage disappeared and ceased to exist.

She must get out of here, she yelled to herself. He’s controlling me. I must close my mind to these thoughts, but the subliminal thoughts seep through her mental defenses like a well lubricated penis. She was at his mercy. His machine worked well and no women could resist its mesmerizing sexual calling. All would eventually succumb to its erotic hypnotic spell which had capture Gail Lambert completely. Sensual, sweet, brazen images projected into her mind as her body responded to the constant pummelling caresses of lust beating upon her luscious, wanting body.

Her eyes closed and her head tilted forward in deep wanton concentration. Her hands now under the full control of the erotic desires started their seductive travel across her stomach as her head bobbed back in forth in sexual release. Her head spun as it circled in tantalizing, uninhibited freedom as one hand journeyed upward over her stomach to reach the lower cleavage formed by her succulent breasts. Her other hand had begun to attack the waist band of her skirt and slip, shifting away the confining material easing down into the hot regions of her wet pussy. No. She mustn’t let...but the sex machine waves of sex commands overwhelmed her...anything stop her now. Yes. It was good, it felt delicious. And her body sunk even lower as people around her continued to ignore the sleeping women.

Her legs spread wider in an open invitation. One hand entered through the thick blouse and slip. It clawed passed the silk and cotton material until it felt naked, hot flesh. And her hand pulled away her blouse and slip partially exposing one of her breasts and hand urgently stroking her breasts in strong sensuous hand motions. Her other hand had managed to find her sex lips and entered into the valley of pleasure as her clit straightened up to attention pulsating erotic pleasure to Gail’s brain. Imperceptible whimpers of sexual release passed through her mind. The heavy aura of sex perfume began to permeate around her.

She stopped for a moment stroking her breast and tentatively sought out a more satisfying fulfillment of her newly found lust. Wantonly with light feelers of seductive passion she felt along the chair arm finding a suited arm and began to stroke it with long suggestive movements. She reached down and felt a warm, strong masculine hand and grasped. She had the pleasurable satisfaction of the hand gripping her own. Then slowly she led the man’s hand in the darkened hall over the chair arm to her moist waiting cunt under her dress. She felt the hard fingers enter her, stimulating her sex as her body tensed and shuddered in near ecstasy. Her one hand helped guide the man’s index finger as it flicked her clit over and over again, bringing her to the peak of orgasm and she had to bite her mouth shut to keep from yelling out.

At the same time, her free hand and managed to undue the man’s belt buckle and slowly under the crescendo of music pulled down the man’s zipper. Her strong deliberate fingers sought out the man’s sex and felt the vibrate muscle pulsing with erotic life. Then her fingers wrapped around it and began to shift up and down, slowly at first and then faster and faster. The man’s finger began to match Gail’s frantic stroking of the man’s thick, stiff penis, bits of juice spilling over her fingers. Her clit was driving her wild now. With a burst of spontaneous and wanton sexual drive she heaved up her body and wrapping an arm around the man, pressing her full wet lips on the his, feeling his tongue flick and begin playing with hers. Oblivious to all around them, the young teenager and the older woman groped for each other, Gail’s legs spread wide while the young man had slumped down to accommodate Gail’s open, luscious vagina. Gail ripped her panties away and still holding the young man’s tremendous penis she plunged her body onto it and began to hump and grind.

“Oh fuck. Oh my shit ass. Fuck me you son of bitch!” She whispered feeling the man’s penis filling her insides up with erotic pleasure. Faster she lunged against him, pinning the man down to his seat as his manhood pierced again and again her juicing cunt lips. “Aw...Oh...Fuck...Fucking Good!” She screamed with wild delight. “Shit...” Now the couple were grunting and groaning, twisting and bumping in sexual heat. Faster and faster, Gail was now riding her man for all he was worth reaching closer, closer for that ultimate release. “Oh fucking shit...I’m coming...I’m coming...” She screamed kissing the young man full on the mouth as the house lights came up interrupted the music with all shocked eyes upon the humping couple oblivious to the horrified comments that sped through the crowd.

DeHaven was delighted, he had got to see the whole salacious episode. Gail was in bewildered tears and several policeman had appeared to take the apparently obscene, indecent couple into custody. As DeHaven left the confusion in the hall, he smiled in satisfaction, thinking that tomorrow’s weekly news expose certainly wouldn’t be about him.