The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNLOCKED INHIBITIONS

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.
Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.
Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

Chapter 6

Susan knew that she had to get out from DeHaven’s spell. She had felt dirty and used even though her body felt exhilarated and sexy. She didn’t mind sex, but it had to be on her own terms not at the whims of some lecher like DeHaven. So while she continued to crave him, she hated him. Her mind bent to his demands as she knew she couldn’t live without the sexual satisfaction he could give her. But before long, she knew things would turn even more depraved. She had to escape somehow. She was a noted Doctor with a high intellectual in her own right not just some body to be used like an animal. DeHaven’s kind of sex lost all humanity, the meaning of affection, warmth, love and turned them into blackened shit.

She cried for her daughter drawn to DeHaven like a tiny insect to a light. His slave-child, he called her. Susan wanted to puke at the thought of how sexual domination had twisted the mind of DeHaven. He had to be stopped. What if this was only the beginning. What if his machine was put to use not just here but everywhere? The whole female population would be subverted into submissive sex slaves, willing, and lusting after every cock on the street. The world would quickly degenerate into savagery. Men would ultimately destroy the world over the possession of women/child prostitutes. They would become things to be bought and sold. If she could only overcome her lustful desires, bodily needs that DeHaven’s machine had unleashed.

She sat at her home, pondering the horrible nightmare and its fiendish possibilities. Her world was in shambles. Susan had taken an extended sick leave as soon as DeHaven had abused her and Carol. She was sick, sick to her stomach, sick in her mind about what she had done. Fingers wrapped tightly around her nightgown as if to hide her body from further abuse. Carol was out somewhere being paraded about by DeHaven no less. What she feared even more was the DeHaven might have already set loose his machine with others. Who else might enjoy Carol now? Her innocent, sweet girl had been turned into a hustling, erotic, nymphomaniac ready to offer herself, her pussy to any man.

But time to seek solutions were short lived as the front door was opened and DeHaven walked through his lustful eyeing her over.

“Well...well...what do we have here?” He saw her increased concern about his being alone as Susan looked in vain for Carol. “Don’t worry I let Carol loose with her friend. I’m sure they’ll be able to occupy themselves for awhile. So now I have you all by myself again.” His eyes spoke quietly of the numberless things that he felt like doing. “Just in case there’s any problem,” he lifted the small portable package he had been carrying with him. “This is the amazing sex enhancing, sex creating, sex producing machine itself,” he said proudly. And he caressed its smooth features. “And I’m going to turn it full on and see what you’ll come up with for my afternoon’s entertainment.”

Susan almost rose up to tear his eyes out. The hatred blossomed inside her, yet her body’s desire swelled up also, seeking sexual release. Her mind was so mixed up now. On the one hand she wanted to kill, and then on the other she wanted to make mad, wild love to him. If only she could turn off her constant turn on. She wanted him so bad, she had to bite her tongue until it bled, and her fingers brought the same to her hands. With horror, she saw DeHaven put the machine down and reach over to increase the setting.

“No! No!” she whispered as she forced herself up to grope at the machine. But DeHaven easily but her back in her weakened state.

“Save your energy for later pussy, you’re going to be so hot in a few minutes that you’ll be begging to shoot off some of your sweet female energy.” He warned joyfully.

But just then, the doorbell rang. DeHaven froze and quickly glanced around the side window. His whole demeanor seemed to melt into a cold sweat. He seemed almost to shake in his pants. But one glance through the window, and a sinful smile played upon his lips again. As Susan leaned over, she could see standing in profile, Kathy Montgomery, her best friend. A nice looking, young associate of hers at college. They had worked on several grant applications together. She had Kathy and her husband a few years back at a college outing. They had been married for about two years. They were a great couple. She could see the concern on Kathy’s face. She must be coming over to check up on her. Oh no. Not with DeHaven and his sex machine giving off its invisible sex vibrations, she’ll be trapped.

Susan shook her head, “No please, don’t embarrass me like this. I’ll do anything you want, but leave Kathy out of this.”

“Now that’s not a very polite way to treat your friend now is it? After all she came all the way over here to see you. I’m sure you can make your right at home, make her feel mighty comfy Let’s see you go ahead and give her all you’ve got.” He quickly and quietly popped open the door and slid away in the background as the Kathy called out.

“Hello. Susan, are you there? Hello.” A sweet voice came floating into the house. “Oh there you are,” as the trim, delectable woman leaned forward into the darkened interior.

DeHaven had picked up the machine and directed its full blast at Susan while he stepped out of the room into an alcove hidden from the front door.

Susan was in a turmoil. She couldn’t let her best friend inside. By then it would be too late. She stood her ground, clenching her teeth trying to force a word of warning out, “H..h..hi. Kathy.” She shuddered as the silent sex vibes caressed her body, eroding away all her resistance, leaving her open to her lusty thoughts.

“I just came over to see how you were feeling. I heard that you called in sick yesterday so I thought that I better come over to see how you’re doing? Brought some my pie over to sweeten up your day.” Kathy cheerfully open the screen door and had step inside the entrance way.

Susan could see her slim and trim figure beneath her T-shirt and cutoffs. Oh...god...Kathy’s body just oozed of sex, just waiting to be opened up by her luscious mouth the thoughts continued to pour into Susan. She was frozen by her dirty thoughts. “It’s nice of you to come over, but...but...” she tried to force the words of warning out as her body warred against her and finally a tiny glimmer of a smile came to her lips, “my don’t you look nice today. I wish I had your great figure.” It was as if the door to decency had slammed shut. She continued to try to shake her mind free of the erotic imagines that were being projected into her head. Get out! She yelled silently. Her eyes grew large with desire.

“Why...why...thank you, Susan.” Kathy was blushing a bit. Even though she was great looking, with long straight dark hair smooth complexion, a great set of strong legs and good sized breasts, she was still quite reserve when it came to her body. While she and her husband had been married, they had had a relatively calm ordinary sex life, enough to satisfy her husband’s urges. Her needs however, her much less. She was content with the affection, attention, and security that he offered her. But now she was feeling a little odd. Susan was looking strangely at her. She sure didn’t look exactly normal. In fact her eyes seemed to be glazed over and her whole posture seemed to be different somehow. Like. She tried to place it. Susan seemed to be poised in a lewd manner, one leg bent, a hand and arm suggestively playing with her nightgown. Her mouth seemed to be parted, open waiting for something to fill it. Jeeze, what was the matter with Susan. However, at the same time, it seemed that there was a look of fear in her eyes too. Her body for a little while seemed to be mechanically driven as if being forced to move. But now her gestures became smooth and liquid. Hinting at something more. A wave of concern swept over her. Susan must be really sick.

As she neared Susan, Susan’s eyes swept over her in a sensual look, making Kathy will naked. Kathy touched Susan lightly on the arm and led her back to the living room couch. “Here sit down, perhaps you should be in bed.”

That’s where I’d like to be and that’s where you’re going to be too in a few minutes, the hidden whispered messages insinuated themselves into Susan’s brain. As she sat down, she had let her nightgown fall open. And deep in the shadows her breasts were exposed to Kathy’s eyes. Kathy almost gasped. Never had Susan been so brazen about her appearance nor so attractive in her movements. Each hand movement seemed to sweep Kathy closer and closer to a precipice of forbidden fruit. Kathy took seat close to Susan, her hand still on her arm as if to comfort her. But it looked like she needed a lot more than just comfort, if Kathy could believe her eyes. She found her breathing had increased. The room felt intimate, dark, mysterious. She found it hard to look away from Susan’s magnetic eyes as they seemed to hold her in some sort of a sexual hold. Now she found to her own amazement that her own hand had begun to move as if under its own sinful power and lightly brush Susan’s arm in an intimately stroking motion. What was going on here?

Susan had closed her eyes upon feeling Kathy’s tinkling touches upon her arm. She tried again to hold back the rising heat within her loins. Her mind continued to play dazzling erotic images before her. And slowly one of her hands had reached up inside her nightgown to take hold of one of her breasts as she lightly began to rub and squeeze it. Then she opened her eyes again in a lustful manner as a seductive pouting mouth parted to entice Kathy into her garden of delights. “It’s so nice to have you come. I was beginning to feel soo lonely. It was getting real bored with nothing to do. I guess work was getting to me and I needed to get some rest and relaxation,” she felt her breast again coming alive with heat. “It feels so good to just lay back and think about other pleasures I’d rather be doing. Wouldn’t you agree, Kathy,” said spoke with a deep low, husky, sensuous voice that made Susan’s heart quicken and her blood race, a warmth arousing feeling coming to envelop her without her knowledge and slowly she was encouraged to relax and direct her mind to other pleasures that might await her.

“Yes,” she spoke somewhat skeptically, wondering if she should be so rude as leave now before her mysterious fascination with Susan that had descended upon her increased much more, “it’s sometimes nice to think about other things,” as images of Susan’s fluttering naked breast and her dark unseen, wet, cunt flashed through her mind. She knew she had better leave. She was afraid that she would not be able to control herself much longer. Never had such aroused feelings attached to her since her honeymoon. What was she even imagine doing. She gasped.

Susan had taken Kathy’s hand in her own and started without thought to trace it over her naked breasts inside her open nightgown. Her eyes gazed hypnotically at Kathy’s silently offering her many more wonderful delights to come. Kathy tried hard to break the erotic spell. But her hand was led through a series of fleshly gardens as Susan’s hand led her around her breasts, up to her seductively, inviting mouth, into her wet lips as Susan sucked her finger with the skill of a cock-sucker slowly and passionately, her mesmerizing gaze continually holding Kathy under her influence.

Kathy’s will to think wilted as her hand was led downwards, downwards to where she had never go before, into the dark, mysterious, yet warm and exciting interior. She felt the soft, sponginess of Susan’s belly, and then Kathy shivered as her fingers touched the curly pubic hair. Susan leaned forward closing the gap between their wanton bodies.

“Come here,” Susan whispered. And Susan’s other arm went sinuously around Kathy’s neck softly motioning Kathy into an enchanted embrace. Susan’s mouth was open wide, her tongue expertly nibbling on Kathy’s lips as she closed her eyes in the miasma of sinful ecstasy. No longer could Kathy’s mind hold back the insinuating subliminal messages that spoke of dark and wonderful carnal pleasure. Kathy’s hand had been led to the center of Susan’s sex, the wet, oily perfume wafted up into Kathy’s nose as her fingers probed the plush cunt lips inviting her to discover the wealth of sinful bliss. Susan’s mouth was carving out its seduction of each nerve ending upon Kathy’s body, Kathy’s mouth was open in uninhibited release as she fell back against the couch feeling only Susan’s cooling wet passage of her tongue against her mouth, her neck. Kathy closed her eyes and moaned her sexual release, submission into debauchery.

Susan’s fingers had quickened their pace now. Gently without pressure, Kathy’s halter was slipped quietly over her shoulders and off her body as Kathy groaned in delirious delight as Susan’s fingers began to manipulate Kathy’s rich, full breasts untouched except by her husband. But now they were vast reservoirs of sensual pleasure and Susan’s fingers played over her naked nipples and her liquid mouth enveloped them to suck them entrapping Kathy further into her journey into sin.

Susan’s nightgown had fallen away as the completely naked woman now pressed Kathy further downward trapping her into submissive the folds of the couch. All thoughts of leaving vanished, gone, forgotten with the onslaught of ravishing desire and pleasure. Kathy’s shorts were quickly unzipped and fingers probed with skill her inner love box, her cunt lips opening freely with want. Kathy’s thighs spread open and her mouth began to return Susan’s wet caresses, her hands roaming over the naked body before her. Her ass lifted without her volition as her last remaining clothing was tossed away. And now the two naked women began to enjoy themselves in earnest with any reservations.

“Fuck! Fuck me. Eat me!” whispered Susan savagely, biting into her neck and ear. Her sexy words, sent chills and thrills through Kathy as her cunt juices ushered forth even more, her legs squirming at the glorious sensations locking her into the sexual adventure. “Eat my cunt you wanton bitch!”

Kathy felt wild, released into a sensual world of lascivious wild behavior only capture in erotic dreams and movies. Kathy squirmed even more as she turned Susan over and moved over to capture Susan’s legs with her strong arms looking down into her love box, glowing with puffy juices, wet with clit and cunt lips shivering in anticipation. Finally mouth pressed downward as she began to eat Susan out.

“Of Jesus Fuck! Shit! My Ass Kathy. That’s it Eat me! Eat me all up!” Susan’s legs entrapped her head, heaving, shuddering in uncontrollable sexual thrill. Susan began returning the erotic passion that had lit up in both woman as they took up a vigorous erotic massage eating each other out, both their clits sticking out, lightening bolts of pleasure zapping their minds with careless abandon. Kathy yelled and screamed wildly wiggling her fanny and ass while Susan ground deep into the couch, both of them shaking and bouncing, humping up and down reaching towards the upper reaches of unrelenting bliss.

Kathy screamed a orgasmic rattle as a hard pulsing object was thrust into her asshole, she shook her held in a mindless climatic high. A naked Carol had climbed on top of the couch along with her friend each with a vibrator, inserting them into the older women’s asses while they caressed and kissed each other. The couch was now a mass of squirming erotic frothing sea of sex, grunting and grinding, continuous moans and groans of obscenities heightening the orgy of pleasure. Juices now flowed freely as asses and cunts, clits where stimulated by a multitude of hands and multi-vibrating mechanical cocks driving each woman wild, each one succumbed to the irresistible turn on of the sex machine. And finally as DeHaven captured the whole scene on videotape, the four wanton, sex-starved women reached a ear-retching series of climaxes, perspiration, panting, naked bodies all shuddering with their juices as orgasmic flashes of pure erotic sensation wracked their minds and bodies.