The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNLOCKED INHIBITIONS

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.
Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.
Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

Chapter 5

Susan knew that she had to resist her dark impulses that Dr. DeHaven had unlocked within her. She felt her control being lost. She needed to get a grip on herself. But it was so difficult as the damnably pleasurable memories came back to her. Her body lusted after more. She could barely contain herself this morning. She tried to calm herself sitting at her desk, the scene of the awful sexual perversions that she had been forced to undergo no matter what her body was telling right now. But even now she shuttered with erotic glee as she thought about her smooth, revealing legs exposed by the short slit dress she now wear. She could feel the cool caress the air played about her open cleavage. She tried to resist her dark thoughts open Dr. DeHaven’s hands on her breasts and she almost whimpered at the idea of his penis sticking itself into her deep, hot sex. No. No. This abomination had to stop. She couldn’t let herself be corrupted. She and her daughter had to be protected. Maybe she could go to the police and expose...but her daughter...She didn’t know what to do.

Just then her door burst open has Dr. DeHaven entered standing tall and dignified, a smile of self-confidence beaming on his face. His arm slung around her secretary’s shoulder and his hand generously feeling her naked breast under her blouse. Her secretary was brazenly rubbing herself against him, her eyes glazed over with unadulterated lust, her hand freely feeling him through his pants.

“Excuse me for barging in. But I didn’t think you’d mind. But I think we had some uncompleted business to attend to. Sorry, later.” He broke from the clutches of the secretary and shooed her out the door. When he turned and came back, his shirt was half open exposing his curly hair and one hand was tucked around his belt, his fingers suggestively pointing downward. Susan tried to look away, contain the confusing sensations that were invading her body. But she was drawn towards the man, his naked chest, his sinuous fingers pointing to his bulge. She could feel her breathing become more rapid, her heart pounded. Her fingers gripped her desk until they became white. No. I must not give in.

DeHaven came around the desk and casually place a hand around her waist, his fingers probing gently the fine contours her dangling breast.

“Nice.” His eyes roamed over her exposed leg and breasts. She felt naked and helpless before him.

“I’ve got a nice treat for you a bit later, but now just to warm you up,” His other hand dived down and under her skirt, as Susan gasped in surprise.

She tried to stop him grabbing his hand, “No you can’t. Stop. I insist...” she said weakly. Her legs were jelly. Her mind a boiling, swirling center of erotic confusion. She could feel his hand take up her dress and enter her panties, directly stimulating her clit. “No! Oh God!” As her body began to shake. His index finger titillated her clit to erection as her inside melting in a dim haze of sexual debauchery, sinful feelings coursing through her.

“Now, about the technical evaluation of my project? What do you think about it now?” he asked as he increased his rhythmic pleasure-inducing contact, his mouth sliding across her hair and neck and ear.

Pleasure burst forth through her. “Oh...oh...” her mouth parted in lust, and sexual satisfaction. “It was wonderful! It was fucking great!” she cried out. She was truly slave to her passions. DeHaven’s hand had now released most of Susan’s blouse which lay off her shoulders, wrapped around her waist, while her skirt was now hiked up revealing her wet cunt lips, her panties down around her one leg. Her breast bounced in ecstasy seeking further release, rigid mounds of pliable flesh as her head splayed back now, her mouth parted in complete abandon, her own fingers seeking her cunt lips.

“That’s it. That’s how I like to see my precious pussy whore. Isn’t that right?” he teased her.

“Yes, yes...I’m...” she tried to stop herself, but he was irresistible, “yes I’m your pussy whore. I’m your little pussy, a bitch in heat.” She even added to her dismay as her fingers increased their masturbating motion, her tongue lapping around her mouth, eyes gleaming with burning internal lust.

“Well now my surprise,” and he turned and opened the door. Susan froze, her finger stuck inside her cunt, her breasts exposed like some hussy, a prostitute can’t in the act. There before her stood her daughter Carol. Bright make-up covered her face. Her mouth open in a suggestive pout, as her eyes grew wide with heightened sexual expectation. She was dressed in a slinky brief skirt that barely covered her ass and her halter top couldn’t cover the soft rounded pubescent breasts. Carol walked slowly into the room moving in a sinuous slow tantalizing walk, her legs even drawing DeHaven’s attention. As she rounded the table, she wrap a hand around DeHaven’s waist and for a second kneaded his manhood, nodding her head in admiration.

“Hi mom,” Carol whisper huskily. “I see you’ve already started without me. But I guessed that you needed to be warmed up a bit. I’m already fucking hot. I could just eat you.” She made a seductive face, licking her lips in a suggestive manner, tilting her body brazenly. Before Susan would react, her daughter placed her hand on her’s and began to move in slowly in circles around her cunt.

Susan’s eyes watered and pleaded silently with Carol to make the scene go away. But it soon began to be replace with a growing burning sensation down below. Carol’s tongue flicked out and began to leave wet patches of love around her mother’s breasts, moving in circles. Then her mouth enveloped hers, her tongue invaded her mouth, playing with her tongue. Susan could feel herself succumbing to her erotic desires. Carol guided her hands to Carol’s halter and skirt, slowly helping her relieve herself of their light burden, exposing Carol’s entire luscious body. Then Carol’s head sank down further towards Susan’s belly.

“Carol. Stop. You don’t know what you’re doing. We can’t. It’s not right.” Breathed Susan, trying to control herself, her last remaining wisps of willpower fading under Carol’s relentless and expert manipulation of her clit and body.

“I know you want it. I can feel it. Your body can’t wait. Just feel this,” she whispered hypnotically as her tongue finally found her love box and began to tongue it with wet kisses, sucking up her clit.

Susan moaned without control. Her hands pressed against her daughter’s head. Erotic stars danced in her eyes as she threw her head backwards as the pulsing, tantalizing, electrical orgasms swept through her. Susan groan louder this time, her head whipping about as her daughter continued lapping up her juices and her tongue penetrated her inner core of sex. Her hand clenched into fists and she cried out in ecstasy again and again.

“Oh...fuck...oh fuck... Carol. It feels soo good. Lick me more. More. Stick it in me. That’s right. There. Oh so good.” A sated smile arose in her. Suddenly she couldn’t stand it and she let their bodies drop to the floor and she grasped her daughter and fell on top of her as she found her daughter’s cunt, all puffy and bulging with delight. Then she smothered her mouth into her daughter’s love box as she felt Carol’s tongue flickering around her asshole. Oh God the stimulating, wild feeling. She’d never had it so good, her body responded to her sex needs. She was driven as a mad woman for release and giving pleasure to her only daughter. She craved for the intimate contact with her own flesh and blood. She cried out as Carol’s tongue penetrated into her ass as her own tongue nibbled at her daughter’s clit. Their bodies were humping and tossing in an orgy of careless, free sex.

DeHaven stood by playing with himself as his other hand held a polaroid camera as he continued to shoot the pornographic scene that dazzled his sex-filled mind. All was going beyond his wildest dreams. Mother and daughter were going at it with abandon. Fucking, sucking each other crazy. Naked and wet on the floor. Grunting and groaning. Humping with faster and faster rhythm as they neared their climax. Suddenly both women grinding their sex tongues into each other, twisting and flickering in and out, in and out burst out in cries of pure blinding pleasure, releasing their lubricating juices into each other. Moans of satisfaction filled the air and both naked bodies parted with deep delicious smiles on their faces.