The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNLOCKED INHIBITIONS

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.
Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.
Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

Chapter 4

He felt in control now. His meeting with Dr. Nigel would be on his terms, though she didn’t know it. Even in her office, Dr. DeHaven would be able to manipulate Susan to do whatever his lusty mind desired. He felt himself getting hot just waiting outside her office. He sat in perfect contentment with a polite smile on his face as he watched Dr. Nigel’s secretary type letters and file papers. He especially liked to watch her tight ass as she bent over revealing her nice brown thighs under her short skirt.

Just to check on the mood machine to see if it was in working order, he set it on a low frequency and directed it on Dr. Nigel’s secretary as she sat back down to resume typing again. He waited breathlessly to see the irresistible sexual response brought about by his machine. He didn’t have long to wait.

It was difficult to resume typing, knowing that Dr. DeHaven was watching her. She could feel his eyes staring at her. It made her feel uneasy. He was always a lecher, she thought. She hoped Dr. Nigel would put him down a notch or two. Serve the macho pig right. He was always eyeing girls and harassing females. He had tried to strike it up with her a couple of times. She couldn’t bear to think of his clammy hands on her body. Even now she felt nervous. Her fingers seemed to slip on the typewriter. She could feel her breathing quicken. She was having trouble concentrating on what she was typing. The words seemed to fade in and out. Instead she noticed that she really didn’t want to work which surprised her. She normally enjoyed keeping busy. But she heard herself think, there were other more enjoyable ways to keep busy. That was true. But she could still feel Dr. Haven’s eyeing her. So what she thought, let him have his kicks.

She at least could kick off her shoes and get more comfortable, nobody would see. Her feet felt trapped in her high heels anyway. And her hair seemed to pull at her scalp. So she raised her hand and pulled her pins out to let her hair down. She shook her head. Now that was much better. She chanced another look at Dr. DeHaven but his attention seemed to have wondered off a bit. Strangely that seemed to disappoint her. But no matter. She could at least tease him, let him know what he could never have. That would teach him a lesson. And she licked her lips slowly with her rich full tongue.

She suddenly felt sexy. She tried to resist the warming feelings inside her. Something was the matter with her, her mind seemed to be in a turmoil. One leg started to play with her other leg, rubbing up and down trying to calm herself down. She quickly glanced at the Doctor again to be sure he hadn’t seen her like this. But the itch was growing stronger and stronger. Her right hand slowly dropped down behind the secretarial desk and laid upon her suit pants and pushed down on her cunt through her pants trying to relieve the tension. By rubbing it slightly, it helped satisfy some her immediate needs. But still, her loins cried out for more stimulation. And she reluctantly dropped her other hand to gently massage her virgin territory. But more and more, both hands began to generate their own rhythm. Slowly her sat lower in her seat as her eyes closed and mouth parted. She could barely stifle her moans, she felt like screaming. Her breath and turned to panting as she felt the heat build in her between her thighs.

Then without conscious effort, both hands sought the inside of her pants and into her panties as her fingers entered her gushing lips. Unable to hold it in any longer, her moans became audible. She couldn’t care less if Dr. DeHaven heard, she just had to have it. She could feel herself building and boiling to a climax as her fingers frigged her faster and faster, her ass coming off her seat now. Now her head was thrown back, her hair waving wildly about. So close. Then she heard, Dr. DeHaven cough as if to announce Dr. Nigel presence and suddenly she pushed deeper and as deeply as she could but she could only sputter at trying to resume her normal state of mind. She jerked her hands out her pussy and with wet fingers pounced back onto the typewriter giving Dr. Nigel a breathless, flushed smile as Dr. Nigel continued to looked strangely at her. As Dr. Nigel took Dr. DeHaven into her sanctum, she hurriedly searched through her desk until she found a banana that she was saving for lunch, but now she was going to find another way to eat as she unzipped her pants and rolled down her panties to her knees and with both hands buried the yellow prick inside her waiting pussy and began rapidly masturbating herself to her ultimate climax. Too bad Dr. DeHaven couldn’t see her now, she could show him a thing or two, as she closed her eyes to sink into one orgasm after another, a delicious smile forming on her face.

Dr. Nigel didn’t really like what she had to do. But it was necessary if the college was going to keep its good name. As she sat down, she set herself squarely on her seat and raised her elbows onto her desk, staring intently into Dr. DeHaven’s face. What she saw there disturbed her even more. He seemed to be gloated at her, full of self-confidence. Well, she soon burst that smile off his face. She had become suspicious ever since that Cindy had begun to stick around Dr. DeHaven. She had begun to dress immodestly and act brazenly with most of the faculty, male students and even some of the females. She had even heard that Cindy had sucked off two seniors in the back of the room during one of the film presentations on sexual attitudes in today’s society. It was horrible. Dr. DeHaven’s corrupt presence here at the college had to be stopped. And it was up to her to see that it was done.

But what was it that he did that could turn the meek, quiet Cindy into a nymphomaniac, craving for sex, throwing her pussy at everyone on campus. She was reluctant to admit it, but Dr. DeHaven’s recent experiments on mood enhancements had been a major concern of her’s lately. In fact, the implications were down right scary. The evening she had come home to find her daughter in an orgy, naked with Susan had almost caused her call for an immediate police investigation until she thought of the embarrassment it might cause Kathy. Ever since then, Kathy seemed to act strangely and completed out of character, looking at guys with a hungry look. Kathy even tried to make a pass Dr. DeHaven once, fingering her blouse and breast seductively, her tongue flicking her lips as she and Kathy passed him the hall one day.

If what she suspected was true, then Dr. DeHaven was a monster. He could have modified his experiments to make women involuntarily respond to him sexually. If so, he had to be stopped. And she was going to do it now. But something else bothered her. Her secretary had acted strange when she had come out, almost as if, as if she had been in the throes of come sexual climax. What was going on here? And she looked at Dr. DeHaven with increasing trepidation. What if...no...impossible...She was a mature, stable, intelligent human being in control of her more base emotions. But as she continued to look at the doctor across from him, she wish she felt more confidently about her assessment.

“Dr. DeHaven, I’m sure you know why you’re here.” She began trying to keep her nervousness from her voice. “There have been some very serious allegations brought up by staff and other members of this College about recent activities. These accusations, of course, could jeopardize the continuance of federal funding to this University. The technical committee has delegated me to look into this matter in detail and to make a recommendation. After considering the facts, I think I have come to a conclusion. But before I make a final judgment, I would be willing to hear from you on the matter.” She wondered how she was going to escape the up coming battle. Perhaps she should just leave right now and have the campus police confiscate all of Dr. DeHaven’s belongings.

She felt the slight perspiration forming on her hands and forehead as the need for action drew nearer. She couldn’t wait much longer. Why not? Was she afraid of turning into some raving sexual maniac? That was hard to believe. Sure she might be hard up sometimes. But who wasn’t? A little sexual release every now and down was normal wasn’t it? She tried to keep her mind on the matter before her. Dr. DeHaven, the ravishing, lecher of many women. Sex, that was all he probably thought about. She continued to feel his eyes on her. Looking at her body, seemingly right through her to her nakedness. How dare he. How insulting to be thought of as just a piece of meat to be used. Didn’t he have any gentlemanly sense of romance, and adventure? Treat a woman like a lady that’s what she wanted. Not some animal heat where sexual communion was a series of pounding, rhythmic vibrations that send you into wild ecstacy. She found herself having to control her breathing. Now what had she been thinking?

Her body all this while fell under the silent, irresistible commands to submit and respond to the raw sexual heat and erotic fires invisibly transmitted into her subconscious. She felt suddenly dizzy and disoriented as she looked at the man in front of her. His eyes seemed to draw her into a state of delicious helplessness. Her mind became strangely light headed as her thoughts became disjointed and her concentration broke. What did this creep think he was doing? Well...he had something else coming. Nevertheless as her skeptical mind attempted to take care of business, her body began to accept his illicit commands. Even now her hands toyed nervously with her blouse, unbuttoning the top of her blouse. The machine’s insinuating power released more and more of her inhibitions, making her entire being partake in the forbidden pleasures of sinful sex. Without her being aware, her body became hot, itching with desire as the top of her blouse lay open. She sat down innocently on her desk her legs folded together but her skirt hiked upwards to expose her sleek black covered nylon legs and thighs. Her tantalizing breasts hardened upon command, bulging outwards rigid and waiting, her chest rose with increasing animal heat.

“Dr. DeHaven, I don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish here but it won’t work. I fully plan to execute my intentions with full resolve.” She was having great difficult in getting out her words. It was hard to breath. She needed to release all this nervousness. She needed to relax. Yes that’s what her mind seemed to say to her. Relax, just let go, go with the flow. With only a bare amount of consciousness did she realize that her one hand had fallen into her lap, easing up her skirt higher revealing the tops of her daringly exotic black nylons on her upper thighs. A few more buttons fell open, her upper torso laying further bare with her deep cleavage hanging down her front, her scant bra barely covering her shaking breasts and rigid nipples fully upright, popping through the cotton fabric that enclosed them.

She was almost in the full grip of the sex machine. She was powerless to disobey its probing sensual commands to perform, to strip, to play with herself.

She was forced to spread her legs apart as her skirt hiked up passed her inner thighs to reveal her scandalous black frilly bikini panties. Her fingers played over the fine silk, black panties material setting up a wonderful powerful arousal. One leg now lifted up onto the desktop, spreading her lucious vigina even more to Dr. DeHaven’s smug gaze. Before Dr. DeHaven this fabulous women was being transformed into a hot striptease model. Tall and sinuous. Dr. Nigel’s eyes had grown softer, her mouth fuller. One hand teased open her blouse, softly touched her bra in circles, probing her sensitive breasts. She shook her head again trying to keep track of her need to...to...what? She couldn’t exactly remember. Her body was sending oh so many signals, wonderful signals to her brain.

“Dr. DeHaven...it has become necessary for me to...to...tell you that...” Her thoughts were confused. All at once she seemed to realize what kind of state she was in. She looked down at herself and saw her practically naked breasts, thrust outwards towards the Doctor. Her hands her in her pants playing over her panties sending stimulating sensations to her pussy. She had to stop this outrageous, immoral behavior. “...I need to stop...Dr. DeHaven...what...what...are you doing to me...” She pleaded as her hands slowed but kept up their insistent manipulation of her outer cunt lips, she could feel the juices building, lubricating her hole, preparing for penetration.

She saw Dr. DeHaven simply beam a smile of triumph. He had her, he knew it. Just where he wanted her. His sex slave, his orgy puppet to do with has he pleased. And she could resist him nothing because she truly wanted it. Her body now control her desires and needs, nothing else mattered, only the satisfaction of this ravishing need to for sexual climax. The machine keep up its hypnotic pulsating message as Dr. Nigel came finally under its spell. Her fingers in a trance-like fluid motion became languid and began to peel her pants down off her hips and thighs. And slowly as a stripteaser she lifted one leg and then another, a smile finally breaking through her lips as her pants fell to the wayside.

This is insane, crazy, her mind screamed! I mustn’t. I can’t. This is indecent. This is obscene. But you love it don’t you, urged the message coursing through her brain. You want it. It feels soo good. Let go. Don’t hold back anything. All pleasure is your’s for the taking. That’s it, let your finger tell you.

Dr. Nigel’s finger began to play with her bra, slowly unleashing one shoulder strap and then the other in a seductive, exciting motion, tilting one shoulder and then another to give Dr. DeHaven a better view. By some unheard command, she stepped near until he could touch her and her bra fell onto his lap, exposing the gorgeous jugs themselves, full and rich, and sensitive. Dr. DeHaven’s hands went up and seized the precious mounds, bringing a breathless thrill of pleasure to Nigel. She couldn’t hold it in as she gasped loudly out of control.

“Oh God! Oh Shit! Don’t do that! I can’t. I mustn’t feel it so good. Oh Shit. It’s soo fucking good!” She had to scream out, as the hands began to rub her breasts together and his tongue came up to circle her nipples in delicious swirls of sensations. Suddenly another damn was released, her hands were no longer under her control, her desire swept all sense of inhibitions away and her fingers ripped into her cunt, tearing her panties away from her body. “Yes...fuck me! Fuck me! It need it so bad!” She yelled. And she sat on Dr. DeHaven’s lap as her fingers reached for his pants, ripping his zipping, her mouth seeking and zeroing in on his mouth, his neck, sucking the precious man. She dug her tongue into his mouth, twisting her body this way and that to erect his penis. Finally she released and grabbed his manhood, staring at it with lust. Then she dropped herself to his needs and bent over to slave over its tip with her tongue, expertly manipulating it, massaging it, bringing it to full attention. She could no longer think rationally, she was a sex animal. She had to have it in her. Her mouth went over and sucked the sex muscle, she could feel it throbbing with rich blood and heat and Dr. DeHaven’s hand were scourging all over her hair and head, pulling her more and more deeply into his sexual bosom. Perspiration sprouted up and his face was thrown back in complete smiling bliss. All his dreams were coming true. He had finally gotten Dr. Nigel as his sex mistress, slavering away at his penis, ready to put it in herself. Lusting at his masculinity, craving for the impending climax. Now he had Dr. Nigel completely naked, at his command, wild for sex. Her eyes flames, her mouth fire, her fingers daggers of pleasure, and her pussy hot and ready for release. Her whole body shook of unremitting passion. His manhood stood up firm and hard now. And he released her to stood up, tower above her.

“Now Dr. Nigel, my pussy. I now have you. You shall have your release. Tell me what you want.” He commanded.

“I want you to fuck me. I want you to put it in me now. I need you. I need your sweet organ inside me.” She pleading, fingering herself while caressing one breast, her head shaking in wild need, her mouth pouting open with desire.

“Call me master my pussy.” He gleamed.

“Yes master. I’ll do whatever you want to please you. Make this burning heat go away. I can’t stand it. I’m burning up with lust. Please fuck me. I need to feel you in me, Master.” Her breasts shook. Her whole body leaned up him, as a hand went up to grasp his manhood while she continued to push and finger in and out of her boiling pussy.

“Get up and lay back on your desk of wisdom pussy.” And Nigel flew to the desk, her boobs bouncing wonderfully, her tight ass, two succulent buns. And then she lay back, opening her cunt to him, her fingers pulling back the folds inviting him in. Her head reared up in heated expectation and her eyes gleamed with wild delight. She arched her back even more as he moved his huge stock to her sex hole and plunging it into her, shaking her entire body up to the hilt as she screamed.

“Of fucking shit! Fuck me! Fuck me! That’s it. So fucking good!” She screamed her head and hair a flashing wave of wild madness. She tore at his back with her fingers, lifted her legs and locked them into his calves as she proceeded to push upwards with all her might, sending sex flashes throughout his body. Dr. Nigel sex crazed passion sped up matching his plunging penis connecting directly into her pleasure centers sending her into a ecstatic high.

“Tell me you love me!”

“Oh God! I love it. I fucking love you.” She screamed out her mind. As his penis hit her clitoris, sending shock waves of lust fulfilling pleasure into her brain.

“Tell me you will always do whatever I command. You are my slave. I shall be able to have whatever I want.” She commanded in ultimate triumph.

“Yes anything you fucking want!” Shouted Nigel punching her pelvis up against him, humping faster and faster until his penis was tinkling and spewing forth sparklers of pleasure inducing neuron flashes into his brain. The both roared as the climatic orgasm seized both of them. “Of fucking shit asshole! So fucking good! I’mmm commming...!” And their entire beings were bathed in a lightening flash of sexual release as his sperm spewed forth and Nigel’s juices overflowed their banks.