The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Valerie’s New Reality

Chapter 1: The Search Compels Me

* * *

Author’s Note:

Standard Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, entirely the creation of my own warped mind. Any similarity to real events is pure coincidence and not the intention of the author.

This story depicts of acts of a sexual nature that may or may not be desired by the main character – that is entirely dependent on whether you think the events that take place in this story are really happening or are a product of her imagination. Without giving away the final chapters, this story includes MF, FF, group sex, and other stuff that you’ll have to wait for the final chapters to see.

One final note – This story includes (in my opinion) plenty of pure-stroke and plenty of in-depth and subtle character development. Given that this is a serial in seven chapters, I hope that the clues and hints about the nature of reality in this work aren’t lost from week to week. I tried to be somewhat redundant in reminding readers from chapter to chapter about key elements…but in the end I leave it to you, the reader, to determine for yourselves just who our hero is and what, if anything, is being done to her. At the heart of this work is a basic question: Within the genre of erotic mind control, what constitutes rape? Is it rape if the events happen only in one’s mind? Is it rape if the events are the product of one’s own mind? These multiple realities are presented to the hero as she struggles to fight against her foe…herself.

I’d love to hear feedback. Please email me directly at or post on MCForum.net

* * *

The two couldn’t be more opposite as they walked side by side up the long, winding gravel driveway toward the hilltop mansion. Valerie was the taller of the two, but with her hands in her pockets and her shoulders slumped, she had the bearing of a much smaller woman. Beside her, walking with an excited spring in her step was Valerie’s long-time friend and roommate, Tanya. Despite being a full head shorter than Val (as her friends called her), Tanya was clearly the more extroverted of the pair.

Tanya gave her friend a critical once-over…again. “Jesus Val. Couldn’t you have worn something a little less…I don’t know…frumpy? I mean, Christ! You look like a fucking librarian. You should pop open that top button at least and give the twins some air!”

Valerie winced at Tanya’s casual swearing and gripped the buttons at the collar of her shirt tightly, as if to protect them from Tanya’s make-over suggestion. “I…I really don’t feel comfortable about that. I mean…we don’t even know this guy and now here we are walking up a dark road in the middle of nowhere to spend the evening with some stranger. He could be a rapist! Or worse!”

Tanya stopped short and spun Valarie around. The playful and humoring demeanor in her eyes had been replaced by a no-nonsense fury. “Now you listen and you listen good! You will NOT fuck this up for me! Professor Edmundton is hardly a stranger. It’s a special privilege to get invited to his house. I think it says something of his good intentions that he insisted that I bring you along.”

Valerie could tell that that little requirement had galled her friend. “Why me? Couldn’t you have found someone else? I really don’t feel comfortable about all this. Aren’t there rules about faculty inviting students into their homes and such?”

“I speak very highly of you. I’m sure he just wanted to meet you in the flesh.” The sour curl in Tanya’s lips gave proof to her lie, but she just rolled her eyes as Val opened her mouth, forestalling the next barrage of Valerie’s questions. The girl just was never satisfied with a straight forward explanation and always had to dig deeper.

“Sorry, I guess I’m just a little shaken up by the drive over. I mean, we almost died! I don’t know where that other car came from, but we just barely missed being in a head-on collision!” Tanya seemed unfazed by their near death experience from minutes ago, so Valerie tried another approach to getting sympathy. “Besides,” Valerie said, a little bit weaker, “I had to postpone my date with Billy.”

“You mean that loser your parents set you up with? How many dates have you had with him?”

“This was going to be the fifth.”

“The FIFTH?!? Have you fucked him yet?”

“TANYA!”

“I’m serious Val. If you don’t fuck him soon, he’ll find someone else who will. Shit, he’s kind of cute…for a loser, that is…Maybe I’ll fuck him if you won’t.”

Valerie steamed with silent rage and embarrassment. While it wouldn’t be beyond Tanya to sleep with someone for such petty reasons, Valerie held onto the hope that one of her only two friends in the world wouldn’t do something so low. It was times like this that she really wished Jenny were with them. Between Tanya and Jenny, Val felt much closer to Jenny, and Jenny often managed to keep Val and Tanya from escalating their personality differences to actual fights. It was because of this ability to keep some control that Jenny often acted as the leader of this little trio…but for now it was just the two of them walking up the almost comically long driveway.

“So, where is Jenny? I’m assuming you also invited her.” There’s no way Tanya would invite JUST Valerie unless her intent was to torture her so-called friend. They remained roommates for financial reasons, not because they were BFFs. Val’s family had plenty of money, but it was a point of pride for her that she was covering her college expenses on her own. Valerie wasn’t so naive to think that if not for Jenny, Tanya would have nothing to do with her.

Tanya was reaching her last nerve. “Of course I did. Jenny’s on her way. She said she’d be a little late – some last minute delay. As for you…well, I wouldn’t have invited you at all, but,” Tanya did her best to hide her look of distaste. “But Professor Edmundton specifically said to bring you.”

“Again, why me? I mean, I’ve never even met the man.”

“How the hell should I know? But he mentioned you specifically by name. So, as a personal favor to me…DON’T FUCK THIS UP!”

“How can I even fuck anything up? I don’t know why I’m here. And aren’t you failing his class?”

Tanya stomped her foot petulantly. “Christ! Look. Philosophy just isn’t my thing.”

“Then why did you take it?”

“Hello! Hottest teacher on campus! Bachelor! Millionaire!! Best case scenario, he falls hopelessly in love with me. Worst case, he gets a little frisky with me, if you know what I mean, and I make sure I get at least a passing grade.”

“That’s probably why he didn’t want you here alone.”

“Well, that’s his mistake, isn’t it? After all,” Tanya looked menacingly into Valerie’s eyes, “Friends look out for each other…don’t they?”

Valerie tried to meet Tanya’s stare but looked down after a few seconds. Quickly she tried to change the subject. “So what are you learning in his class anyway?”

Tanya took Valerie’s attitude as one of acceptance. In all the years they’d been friends, neither she nor Jenny ever had a problem of getting Valerie to do what they wanted. They’d never pushed that ability too far, but they never lacked confidence that Val was theirs to manipulate.

“Oh, I don’t know. He goes on and on about ‘belief’ and ‘reality.’ Every class, it’s belief-this and reality-that…Whatever! All I know is that he’s rich, he’s got one hell of a bod under that suit…and you could melt into those steel-grey eyes of his. He just looks at me and I get wet!”

Valerie gasped and blushed deeply at Tanya’s unabashed lust. If there was anyone who could seduce a teacher…it was Tanya. Although only five-foot two, Tanya had a tight athletic frame and large breasts (for her size) that she always made sure were at least partially revealed. Her big blue eyes and mountain of curly blonde hair made her a vision of perfection in the most stereotypical sense. She had no shortage of male callers, and many nights Valerie would come home to find a pair of panties hanging off her bedroom door and the sound of loud grunts and moans coming from within.

Valarie was no slouch either…or she wouldn’t be if she had an ounce of self-confidence. Her parents always encouraged her to participate in sports, but she tended toward the individualist ones, like gymnastics, ballet, track, and swimming. She had to give up gymnastics and ballet when it became clear that puberty was going to make her too top-heavy for serious competition. While not overly-endowed, she certainly couldn’t compete with pre-pubescent Chinese girls…

She had long legs but never wore heels to accentuate them. She had long black hair, but it was a bit frayed a wispy and unkempt from all chlorine damage from the pool. She had a beautiful face with dark eyes, a narrow nose, and high cheek bones, but she never wore makeup and allowed her hair to shyly mask her face. She had a hint of an Eastern European accent, but she talked so little she was hardly exotic. Finally, her clothes were all oversized and drab, hiding a perfectly respectful and healthy body underneath.

A high school guidance counselor once told her that her academic and athletic accomplishments were remarkable, especially since she was adopted at age 13, and learned English as a second language. She should be proud and flaunt her attributes, but her years of finding only comfort in books kept her wary and unsure of other people. Her adopted parents showed her nothing but love and patience, and she rewarded their efforts by doing the best she could at everything, everything that didn’t involve human interaction, at least. Come to think of it, a high school guidance counselor telling her to “flaunt your assets” was a little bit creepy…she hoped she never ran into him again.

At long last, after what seemed to be a mile-long hike, they arrived at the front door. “I don’t understand why he made us leave our car outside the gate. Why couldn’t we just drive up here?”

Tanya rolled her eyes. “Why? Why? Why?!? You’re like a fucking broken record, you know that? All you ever ask is ‘why?’! He probably didn’t want tire tracks or your shitty car dripping brake fluid or something. Who knows? Who cares? When you have that much money, you can be a little quirky. Just…PLEASE don’t embarrass me, okay?”

Valerie was going to point out another inconsistency, but just as Tanya was about to ring the bell, the front door opened. The most stunningly beautiful woman either of them had ever seen stepped into the doorway. Tanya always felt herself to be the most beautiful in any given room, but now, for the first time she had an idea of what Valerie must feel like all the time…frumpy.

“Hello. You must be Tanya and Valerie. I am Aleksandra.” Aleksandra was a few inches taller than Valerie with dark red hair. Valerie couldn’t tell if it was naturally that deep red or if, like her, she had black hair as well, but had dyed it to give it that almost blood-like color. Dressed in a Victorian-style green and black over-the-bust corset and dress, Aleksandra looked the part straight out of an eighteenth century vampire novella. The corset was incredibly tight, accentuating an already narrow waist and helping push up and out her rather large breasts. It looked as if a single breath taken too deeply would explode the whole costume…but she looked and moved as if wearing this was the most natural, most comfortable thing in the world.

Tanya perked up a bit at the mention of her name and even gave Val a quick haughty look at being named first, as if confirming in her mind that she was the important one and Val was just a tag-along guest. Valerie didn’t see because she immediately recognized Aleksandra’s accent. It was familiar because it was her own.

“Uh, excuse me…I don’t mean to pry…But…but are you from the Czech Republic? See, I was born there…and well, you sound like me…sort of.”

Tanya was giving Valarie warning glances as if talking to “the help” was a sign of being low-class, but Aleksandra smiled as if impressed by her guest’s astute observation. The smile was porcelain white, and each tooth was perfectly placed and sized. Her lips glistened wetly as if lipstick had just been applied and yet none of it had smeared onto her teeth.

“Why yes…yes I am…at least the area of the world that is NOW called the Czech Republic. Honestly, the speed with which borders change these days, who can remember?! And you? How did an exotic creature such as yourself end up in Macomb, Illinois?”

Valerie blushed at being thought of as “exotic,” but Valerie was glad to be making a human connection. Here in Macomb, there just weren’t many people who shared her background. “Well, it’s complicated. My parents…well, they’re not really my parents….I’m…I’m adopted. They can’t have kids of their own. And…and my brother and my two sisters…well, technically none of us are related to each other…but we’re all from Eastern Europe …and…”

Tanya interrupted at this point, “Yes, well. Very interesting! But I’m sure she doesn’t want to hear your whole life story. Your parents are saints, adopting you and your sibs from some third-world country, blah, blah, blah. I’m sure Professor Edmundton doesn’t want to be kept waiting…” Val guessed that Tanya had probably already forgotten Aleksandra’s name, having dismissed the woman as hired help and not worthy of such an effort. It was actually pretty funny watching Tanya try to assert her authority when given Aleksandra’s posture and bearing, it was clear that she was anything BUT mere hired help.

Aleksandra took this all in stride and smiled much as a mother smiles to company when her child is misbehaving. “I apologize for being so rude and making you stand out here. Please come in.” The two stepped inside, Tanya making sure she was in front of Valerie in case the Professor was waiting for them. It was important that she be seen first. “If you will follow me, the Master has requested that you join him upstairs.”

It was a long climb up to the second floor. Aleksandra’s perfume trailed behind her and filled Valerie’s nostrils. It was like nothing she’d ever smelled before – definitely the most alluring scent she’d ever experienced. While the perfume grabbed her attention, Aleksandra’s body motions locked her gaze in place. The dress portion’s bulky mass hid any subtle sway of the hips, so there must have been some serious hip motion beneath to still draw her eyes downward. Above the narrow waistline was just as alluring. The green and black corset came around from around the front and ran below her shoulder blades, strapless. Full sleeves were attached to the body of the dress only at the armpit leaving her shoulders bare and ran down her arms like a second skin, over the back of her hands, hooking around her middle finger to keep them in place. With the voluptuous redhead’s hair pulled forward over her shoulder, Valerie was in awe at the perfect expanse of skin over toned muscle that defined her upper back and long neck.

“You’re suddenly awfully quiet little Miss Chatty,” Tanya said through clenched teeth, looking back at her friend.

Aleksandra looked back over her shoulder, her green eyes smoldering and her lips giving the black-haired girl a sexy smirk as they continued to climb.

Valerie blushed fiercely. This woman was so incredibly beautiful... “Oh..um…I…I thought you didn’t want me to talk…”

Tanya looked at her friend in a mixture of satisfaction and curiosity…Valarie never stopped asking questions – but this was definitely the best time for her friend to start obeying orders. Once she had the Professor wrapped around her little finger, Val and the maid could hang out in the kitchen and catch up on the latest news from their respective villages, or whatever.

The room they were led into lit up Tanya’s eyes while filling Valerie with both wonder and dread. This one room was easily as big as her and Tanya’s entire apartment, yet it was merely a bedroom…well, sort of. If one ignored the more-than-king-sized four-poster bed against the middle of the back wall, then the rest looked like a Victorian sitting room complete with a large antique writing desk in one corner and a sitting room set-up off to one side.

Thankfully Aleksandra ushered them away from the bed and over toward three deep chairs set facing each other around a circular coffee table, yet separated enough to prevent any two people from touching even with their arms outstretched. Valerie hid a small smile as she tried to imagine her friend trying her tried-and-true flirting skills without being able to casually caress this supposedly hot teacher.

As Aleksandra took up a position near a large, ornate door set in the back wall, there was an audible click and the sound of footsteps emanating from the opposite side of the room. Tanya’s face lit up and Valerie turned her head to see what had so captivated her friend’s attention. The man who approached seemed to have been summoned directly from the cover of a romance novel.

He wore very tight fitting pants and a silk shirt that ended at the wrists with slight ruffles. It was open at the neck in a deep “V” that showed just enough of his chest to hint at a superbly muscular physique. He had slightly-shorter than shoulder-length sandy brown hair – thick and voluminous. And when his eyes of steel-grey met Valerie’s deep brown, she finally understood why her friend was so in love with this man. He was the exact opposite of what one imagines when one thinks of “Professor.”

“Please, my dear. Have a seat.”

Valerie gasped, not even realizing that she’d stood, so lost was she in the man’s hypnotic eyes. He held out his hand and Valerie took it as if in a dream as he led her back down to her chair. He bent down and gently kissed the backs of her fingers, never once breaking his hypnotic eye contact. Only after he released her digits did Valerie release the breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding.

Too late, Tanya realized that her failure to stand left her out of such a greeting. As the Professor sat down, she belatedly stood up and then quickly returned to her seat…taking a moment to scoot the chair a few inches closer to the object of her desire. It would take many more scoots to get her to within reaching distance of the man…but Valerie was certain that as the evening progressed, her friend would zero in on her target like a homing missile.

“Valerie, thank you so much for accepting my invitation,” he said, letting his eyes roam over her body from head to foot.

Normally such an overt ogling would have caused her to get upset, but this time she hardly noticed. “Please,” she said whispery, her stutter all but gone, “call me Val.”

His eyes continued his examination for several long seconds before he responded, “I am Matthew. Matthew Edmundton.”

Still held in dreamy captivity, Val replied, “Professor Edmundton…”

“No…’Matthew.’ I insist.”

“So…Matthew,” Tanya piped in, quickly trying to take control of the situation, “this is a great house!” Matthew moved his gaze without moving his head. He stared expressionless at Tanya for what seemed a long while until she blushed deeply and averted her eyes. “Uh...I mean…Professor Edmundton…” He gave a small smile and said simply, “Miss Rivers.” Tanya gulped nervously. The professor always called his students by their last names and a title, like mister, or miss. Form anyone else it would have been considered stuffy, but from him, it was dreamy. Rather than being angry at the one who had insulted her, Tanya turned toward Val and glared angrily.

That finally broke the spell Valerie was under. Sure, Tanya treated her like shit sometimes, but she was a friend, and (at least for the moment) didn’t deserve such a dismissive tone. She was about to say something when Matthew turned his head toward the back of the room and motioned Aleksandra over with the slightest of gestures.

“What can I offer you to drink? Aleksandra will get you anything you desire.”

Much to Val’s relief, Aleksandra first looked to Tanya to get the girl’s order. This did much to rejuvenate her supposed standing in the room. “I’ll have a half-caf, low-fat macchiato with lots of foam, chocolate shavings, and a hint of cinnamon.” Tanya smiled snarkily. “Oh, and served extra hot,” she added as an afterthought.

Valerie cringed at her friend’s attempt to impress Matthew and/or make Aleksandra’s life miserable. But the stunning redhead didn’t even bat an eyelash before she turned toward Val. “And you, dear?”

“Oh…um. Just tea…I guess.”

“What kind of tea do you usually drink, dear?”

“Oh…Lipton I guess. I like Earl Grey if you have any.”

Matthew motioned Aleksandra over with his fingers and the woman calmly walked around the chairs to stand over his shoulder, leaning close so her ear was near his lips, her breasts almost falling out of her corset and her eyes were locked onto Valerie’s. As Matthew whispered into her ear, Val had the sinking feeling that she’d done something wrong…but whatever it was, it was lost on her as Aleksandra smiled, stood, and left the room.

After a long and awkward silence, broken only by the sound of Aleksandra’s shoes descending down the stairs, Val couldn’t keep her curiosity down anymore. Tanya would hate her for even making a peep, but her friend was so smitten with lust that she was only posing and not talking. “Professor Edmun…” she paused as his eyebrows raised. “Er…sorry. Matthew.” That was rewarded with a smile that made her tingly. “I…uh…We’ve never met before…have we?”

He continued to hold her gaze. “No. I don’t believe we have. Why do you ask?”

Val looked nervously at her friend, but now that the door was open, “Well, Tanya said that you specifically invited me…but you don’t know me. I mean…I’m flattered at the invitation…but…but, well, why not invite someone else? Like another one of your students?”

“Tell me,” he said, looking over toward the desk in the opposite corner of the room. “Do you ever play Minesweeper?”

Val broke her gaze on the man and looked in that direction, finally seeing the laptop that seemed out of place on such antique furniture.

“Yeah. Sure. Who hasn’t?”

“I LOVE minesweeper!” chirped Tanya.

Matthew gave Tanya a polite smile made Tanya beam in delight. “As do I. But for now, let me use Minesweeper as a metaphor.” Val could see Tanya slump back as the conversation began to take on the tone of a class lecture. “Each time you click a square you are given a clue to what ‘bombs’ are in the vicinity. More importantly, each click gets you a clue to where clusters of bombs are. As you begin to understand the patterns, it becomes evident from each bit of information you process where the biggest clusters are located. And assuming you’re reading the signs correctly, you can plant your flag and claim those little squares as your own. Choose wrongly and it blows up in your face.”

Valerie was at a loss for what Matthew was referring to. But his slight English accent and his steely gaze kept her in rapt attention. She was sure that there was some deeper meaning to his words that when she wasn’t so distracted by his overwhelming presence, she’d figure it out.

“As you probably know, I haven’t been in this town for very long. I tend to move around a lot – much like one moves the pointer around the Minefield looking for clues. And such clues have brought me all across the world – even to such small towns as this. Searching.”

“What are you searching for?” Val asked, not even aware that Tanya was glaring at her again.

“Think of me as a recruiter. I follow the patterns I see in the populations I meet. Each person provides clues to others they know. Sometimes these leads go nowhere…sometimes,” his eyes locked onto hers intensely, “sometimes they lead to the greatest prize.”

Valerie was at a complete loss for words, her eyes unblinking, staring into his. He couldn’t be referring to herself. Who was she? A nobody. “What…what do you mean?...’Greatest prize?’”

Matthew leaned forward a bit, clearly glad to be engaged in conversation, Tanya an all-but-forgotten lump to his side. Valerie leaned back as if to maintain as much distance as possible even as she longed to dive across the table into his strong arms. His eyes were intense and she gulped nervously. “Sometimes a clue leads you to a challenge…and sometimes,” he glanced over toward Tanya, “to a freebie. Me? I’m always looking for the next challenge. The search compels me…and I believe when all is said and done, it will compel you as well.”

Valerie squirmed uncomfortably in her chair. Being a bit of a gamer herself, she understood about the need to find challenge in games…but his implication that SHE was the challenge made her uncomfortable. Luckily she was rescued from the situation by the return of Aleksandra. As the seated trio sat silently, the graceful Aleksandra served the drinks. To Tanya’s delight as well as dismay, her overly complex order was filled to perfection. It even featured a bit of milk-foam art in the shape of heart. She sipped a bit and it was clear by the expression on her face that it was the best she’d ever had. It was also clear from her dreamy expression that she’d interpreted the foam heart as not-so-secret hint from the Professor of his amorous intentions. She smiled and scooted her chair another inch closer to the object of her desire.

All of this was lost on Matthew as his eyes remained fixed on Valerie. Valerie, for her part, managed to tear her eyes away from Matthew to watch Aleksandra. With the balance and grace of a ballerina, she knelt down holding the tea tray in one hand while she poured and served the aromatic tea with the other. With practiced ease she set two cups into two saucers and poured the dark orange liquid into the cups. Valerie couldn’t help feeling a powerful sensual overtone from the subtlety of the beautiful woman’s movements. Her gracefully elongated neck and perfect poise reminded Valerie of her own years studying ballet as a child. Except, not even her instructor could maintain such poise while performing such elegant tea service.

The tea barely sloshed in the cups as she served them first to Val and then to Matthew. Valerie judiciously waited for Matthew to take a first sip, as if checking to make sure it wasn’t laced with some date rape drug. Finally, the liquid met her lips and to her surprise, it was neither Lipton nor Earl Grey. She let the tea play across her tongue and picked up subtle and very complex flavors – like nothing she’d ever tasted before.

“I see you’re enjoying your tea. It is my personal favorite. It is a Darjeeling tea called Silver Tips and runs me about $1,200 per pound.”

Tanya almost choked on her coffee which suddenly tasted bland and boring in her mouth. In the blink of an eye, Aleksandra was there to offer a napkin to clean up the dribble. Tanya accepted it begrudgingly.

Valerie was loathe to take another sip, her mind making a calculation as to how many dollars each swallow cost.

“Please, enjoy. You are my guest and I would be a poor host if I didn’t offer you the best.”

They sipped in silence, Valerie trying to savor every last drop of the incredibly delicious tea. Matthew drank his rather quickly, handing the cup and saucer to Aleksandra who appeared at his side the moment his hand lifted the dishware. As fascinated by Matthew as Valerie was, it was Aleksandra who really held her attention. How could someone be so beautiful? So graceful. There was a hidden strength emanating from the woman that most would overlook, but Valerie was picking up on it through her no-longer subtle stares.

Matthew returned to the conversation. “You’ve been admiring my beautiful Aleksandra.” Valerie blushed. “I met her a very long time ago. For more years than I care to admit, she has been not just my servant, but also my closest confidant.” He looked a bit sad for a moment. “A terribly lonely role.” Aleksandra smiled sympathetically, but said nothing as she stood off to the side waiting for further orders or for someone to finish a drink. “She is my most cherished diamond. Flawed, to be sure, but I’ve come to thank the powers that be for her imperfection. For if not for her failing, she would not be ever-present in my life.”

Valerie watched Aleksandra intently, looking for some sign that what she thought was an insult had somehow offended the beautiful redhead. Rather, the opposite occurred – the professor’s words causing the woman’s face to glow with a lover’s blush. How could talk of flaws and failings be endearing? Valerie stared at Aleksandra, trying to figure out what could possibly be anything less than perfect on this ideal woman serving her.

At this point, Valerie finished her tea and before she could set down the empty cup and saucer, Aleksandra was there to retrieve them.

“So you’re not married?” asked Tanya who was feeling decidedly absent from the conversation.

Matthew blinked, as if the intrusion had derailed his thought process. But then he smiled. “An excellent question.” Tanya beamed and scooted another inch closer. “Sadly no. Given my purpose in life, the search which compels me never allows me to stay in one place for very long…no, I’m sad to say, any woman who I would deem my equal wouldn’t have me as a husband. And any woman who didn’t measure up, couldn’t be my wife. It is a sad existence, but it is my reality.”

Aleksandra stepped up behind Matthew and placed a sympathetic hand on his shoulder which he patted affectionately. Valerie became acutely aware of a bond between these two for which there were no words. It was something akin to love, but that made “love” look infantile. Tanya was completely oblivious – she’d stopped listening when her guess that Matthew was single was affirmed. Valerie actually felt a bit sad for Tanya – if Aleksandra didn’t measure up, then her clueless friend didn’t stand a candle’s chance in a windstorm.

Standing, Matthew began to pace the room a bit, his hands clasped behind his back, his face a mask of thought. Aleksandra took the opportunity to relieve Tanya of her drink, even though she wasn’t finished.

“Valerie, do you know how it is that I maintain this lifestyle while working at a college in such a small town?” Valerie was going to posit a response, but he waived it away, indicating the question’s rhetoric nature. “I’ll tell you. It’s because I know people. It’s not WHO I know, but WHAT I know. I understand people. I understand the very nature of human existence. It is what I try to teach to my students, but most never fully appreciate what it is that I’m trying to impart.” He glanced askance at Tanya, who blushed in embarrassment…she was failing his course after all. “I have explored the depths of the human condition and found that a mere fraction of a fraction have the strength of spirit to appreciate the reality in which they so desperately believe.”

Val looked on confused. Tanya’s face was blank. “Let me illustrate. If I said that I was a prophet of God and all you needed to achieve nirvana was to pledge your soul to me, what you say?”

“I’d say that you sounded like a cult leader…if not crazy, that is.”

“And what is a cult other than a religious belief set that doesn’t conform with current societal norms? A couple of millennia ago, Christianity was a cult as well. Does it matter if the belief is locked into a religious dogma if the purveyors of the belief system truly believe what they’re selling and the followers truly believe as well? Are not their beliefs then reality?”

Valerie’s small gold cross felt tingly under her blouse. “No. Just because they believe doesn’t make it true.”

Matthew smiled, as if by arguing Valerie had passed some sort of first test. Tanya was simply trying to follow the conversation in the hopes that she could interject something witty or cute to get Matthew to pay attention to her again.

“What is truth? Let me give you another example. You’re a young Afghani boy. America believes you are a terrorist because you are Afghani, poor, and attend a Madrasah. You, in turn, believe America is evil because of all its liberties and freedoms. America comes in and ‘liberates’ you and in the process kills your entire family with an errant bomb. You take revenge by strapping on an explosive vest at a security check point. Given this scenario, aren’t both sets of beliefs reality?”

“Of course not. America had to use force to get the Afghan people out from under the Taliban’s cruel thumb.”

“But to that Afghani boy whose family is dead, the belief that America is evil has been proven true by the randomness of his parent’s death. And to the guards at the security checkpoint who were blown up, their belief in you as a terrorist is correct as well. In other words, belief is reality. Reality is not some black or white issue – it is merely a belief that you choose to accept as being true.”

Valerie saw that he had a point, but his argument didn’t change the facts, in her mind, of the merit of America’s invasion.

“Let me illustrate further and move tonight’s discussion forward a bit.” He stepped up behind Tanya’s chair and casually placed his hands on her shoulders. Tanya’s face lit up and she leaned back to allow the Professor access to her body. Her back arched so that, should the professor look down, her best assets would be on display. A triumphant smile spread across her lips. Matthew may be bantering with Val, but his hands were on HER shoulders.

“Miss Rivers here is a beautiful girl, no?” Valerie watched in horror as the professor’s left hand trailed lightly up her friend’s neck and across her cheek. It was definitely inappropriate behavior for a teacher and a student…especially in front of another student. But Tanya didn’t mind – her eyes were closed and her lips parted lustily. “She freely uses her beauty and her body to get what she wants. Men do her bidding in the merest hopes that she will share her affections with them.” The hand that was caressing her cheek brushed against her lips which parted further and allowed one of his fingers entry. With eyes still closed, she sucked and tongued the tip of the digit, completely oblivious to the fact that Valerie was watching in shock and horror. Casually, Matthew trailed his other hand downward and gently caressed the tops of her breasts which were heaving up and down rapidly in her growing excitement.

“It is why she came here. She hoped to get something from me, and hoped to use her beauty to such effect.” Matthew pulled his wet finger free from her lips and leaned forward, using both hands now to openly fondle the blonde’s breasts through her shirt. She eagerly reached behind the chair with both hands and felt at his crotch. A loud gasp indicated that she’d located what she was looking for and was impressed with what she found. Her head lolled back as her arms worked up and down and her body filled with heat.

But Matthew’s eyes were again on Valerie. “You see Valerie, Miss Rivers came here hoping to make her belief in her powers of seduction a reality. Up until this moment, her belief – that she could get whatever she wanted from a man with just the batting of her eyes – was reality…but tonight it is MY reality to which she will succumb. For you see, it is I who will use her, not the other way around. Much like the coffee she drank earlier – a simple drink overly dressed up in pointless complexities – she is nothing special. A bit of a delight, a momentary satisfaction, but hardly anything to savor. You, on the other hand, like the tea you drank, are the rarest of the rare…but like any good tea, you must be brewed properly, a slow process involving heat and time that must be done just right to yield the perfect cup.”

Valerie was livid and stood up in anger. “Enough. No one talks to me or my friends like that. Tanya, let’s go.”

“Mmmm, sit down Val,” Tanya said dreamily, not even bothering to look at her friend.

Matthew smiled and released Tanya’s breasts which caused the blonde to whimper in dismay. But to her delight, Matthew knelt beside her chair and held her hand. “Tanya, pledge me your soul, your very being. Be my slave in spirit, body and in mind. Give up all free will to my control and whim and be mine.”

“Tanya, don’t answer that!”

Tanya’s blue eyes flared angrily and she muttered behind clenched teeth, “Val…Don’t. Fuck. This. Up for me!” She turned to Matthew and batted her eye lashes affectionately. “I’ll give you anything you want.” She was practically panting in sexual excitement.

Valerie sat back down and dropped her head in her hands at how stupid her friend was. She looked up and to her surprise, Matthew appeared to also share a look of disappointment…not surprise, but disappointment, almost disgust – like when one bit into a treasured chocolate truffle only to find that the cherry inside had gone sour. He stood up and gently patted Tanya’s shoulder as one would a casual acquaintance who’d just given her best shot at something but failed. Tanya looked confused, wondering why they weren’t currently entwined in a romantic embrace.

“What did you do? Drug her?”

Matthew looked genuinely shocked by the suggestion. “My dear, as you will soon learn, I needn’t use anything so crass as poisons or potions. I assure you, the choice your friend just made was entirely her own, unclouded by any chemical. Merely clouded by her own foolish desires. Her belief. Her belief that her soul was so cheap a price to pay for ephemeral rewards. But, if it makes you happy, I’ll allow you to believe whatever you wish.”

Valerie stared at him, looking for some clue that he was bluffing…but she believed him. She wanted to believe that Tanya had been drugged, but she knew Tanya as well as anyone and there was no argument – Tanya really was that shallow. Just as she believed his disappointment at so easy a conquest as Tanya. Slowly, the full realization of this crept into her bones like an icy chill. If his challenge with Tanya was already over, that meant…she was next.

Matthew casually returned to his seat, once again watching Valerie, seeing that she understood her current predicament. Without prompting, Aleksandra opened the door at the back of the room and, to Valerie’s astonishment, a large, well-muscled naked man calmly and purposefully entered the room. Val gasped as she took in the size of his large and fully erect member. It was easily twice as big as the one on Billy from what she remembered from their awkward grope-fest in the back of his car. The man stopped beside Tanya’s chair, his stiff cock pointing directly at her face.

“Tanya, suck this man’s cock and swallow his cum,” said Matthew, still not breaking eye contact with Valerie.

Tanya was dismayed. “But…”

“Tanya, suck this man’s cock and SWALLOW HIS CUM,” he said again with a little more emphasis. Valerie turned away from her steely-eyed tormentor and silently pleaded for her friend not to obey. But Tanya turned her head slowly, almost as if she were trying to prevent it from doing so. Her eyes held a mixture of fear and disappointment as her lips opened. The man stepped forward and inserted his cock into the waiting mouth, her lips stretching tautly around his incredible girth. As soon as he entered, Tanya’s demeanor changed and quickly the tightness of her face was replaced with a flush of pleasure. Slowly the man thrust his cock deeper between her lips and Tanya helped things out by lifting her hand and jacking on the base. The cock was soon shining with copious amounts of spit which freely drooled out from the corners of her mouth, down her chin, and onto the floor. Within moments she was moaning around the man’s stiffness as if it she were the one being sexually stimulated.

“What did you do to her?” cried Val, wishing she could stand and run to her friend, but finding herself unable to rise from the chair.

“I assure you, this is what she wants. More than anything in this world, she WANTS to obey me. Her original reasons for wanting to seduce me no longer matter. Her only desire is to do what I wish. When she obeys me, she feels pleasure. She BELIEVES that making me happy will result in pleasurable rewards. It is her reality. I don’t think I’m going to fuck her…there was no joy in my taking her. It was like finding a half-eaten candy bar on the sidewalk. It looks fine, but I can afford to be more picky with what I put in my mouth.” He grinned at his little joke. “In fact, I probably owned her before I even knew to ask. No…she is of the lowest tier.”

“You’re a monster!”

“No…I am just a man. A man who understands the line between belief and reality. A man who understands human nature. But let’s not talk about me. Let’s talk about you.”

It was difficult for Valerie to concentrate with her friend’s oral ministrations getting louder and more enthusiastic by the second. Tanya’s free hand was already beneath her skirt and was openly masturbating while the giant’s cock continued to pump in and out of her mouth. The man whose cock she was sucking was clearly enjoying her work and grabbed onto the blonde’s head with one hand, making sure not to obscure Valerie’s nor Matthew’s view of the show despite his unsubtle thrusting.

“Do you see how much pleasure your friend is having simply by obeying my command? I offer you the same. If you give me your soul of your own free will and pledge to be my slave in body, mind, and spirit, I promise you pleasures like you’ve never imagined.”

Valerie looked over at Tanya in both lust and disgust. She’d been forced over the years to listen to her friend’s sexual activities through the walls of their apartment and never before had she heard anything so authentic coming from her friend’s mouth. Tanya was in the throes of real bliss – she wasn’t faking it because her date was rich or important. This was real…but at the same time, this wasn’t real. Matthew had done SOMETHING to her friend and she needed to figure it out before it was too late.

“Fuck you.”

Whereas Tanya’s ready acceptance of the offer had brought a frown, this insult, practically spat in his face, elicited smiles from both Matthew as well as Aleksandra who stood calmly at the back entrance to the room.

“Please, let us go.” Valerie knew it was a feeble plea, but she at least needed to state it. She needed it said and heard out loud that she wasn’t here of her own free will.

“I’m afraid I cannot do that. I would be doing the world a disservice if I allowed you to leave before we had the chance to chat further.”

“Don’t insult my intelligence. What do you really mean by, ‘chat’?”

Matthew seemed glad that Valerie continued to ask questions. The blowjob occurring off to his right was mere background noise as he got to explain things. Every time Matthew smiled now, Valerie got the sinking sensation that she was stepping further along a path of his choosing.

“I truly mean that you and I are going to have a conversation. It will be unlike any conversation you’ve ever had, and I’m sure when this evening ends, you will find it a most stimulating dialog. Some ideas are done a disservice when expressed simply through words, but it’s a good place to begin. Are you aware of a literature sub-genre called ‘Erotic Mind Control’?”

Valerie wanted to say no, but the truth was she’d perused several stories online and been quite shocked at their content.

“I enjoy them…very much,” said Matthew casually. “But there’s one thing most authors of this type of fiction fail to acknowledge. That is: if a man subjugates a woman with his powers, hypnosis, or some other magic…and they have sex…is it rape? No matter if the woman in thrall is having orgasm after orgasm, or even if the protagonist ‘accidently’ gets his powers and doesn’t mean to be forming a harem of sex slaves…if the women normally wouldn’t have sex with him, is their new relationship nothing more than an on-going rape?”

Valerie agreed. That was what turned her off so much about the stories. Even ones like “A Fistful of Sand,” by the esteemed Doktor Gostle where the hero genuinely cared for his women…But would any of the female characters have had sex with him if not for his powers?

“Before you agree too quickly, let me offer the counter argument. Hypothetically speaking…we’re talking about fictional stories by amateur authors here…if the man uses his powers and the female then genuinely believes she is enjoying her treatment, can that still be called rape?”

“Yes, because she’s going against her nature – if not for his intervention, she wouldn’t be enjoying it.” The sounds of Tanya’s blowjob were filling her ears, as if to prove her point.

“But one’s nature changes all the time, Valerie. A perfectly peaceful man who had his family killed by an intruder could go against his so-called nature and buy a gun and exact revenge. Did circumstance change his nature or was being a cold-blooded murderer always part of his nature?”

Valerie didn’t have a quick reply so Matthew continued. “My point is, if the subject’s reality is changed, and once-abhorrent acts are suddenly enjoyable, is it still rape? Or is it just a new reality wherein such acts are truly delighted?”

Valerie struggled to find an argument. She knew in her heart that it was still rape, but she couldn’t express why she knew it was true.

“Let me dispense of any pretext now. I am going to rape you.”

Valerie gasped in shock at so blunt a statement…and at so vile a fate.

“I am going to rape you repeatedly and with methods you cannot begin to comprehend. You will be fucked over and over and over and by many people. And I promise you this – you will love every second of it.”

Valerie’s eyes began to tear up. “Impossible!”

“Oh, I promise you it is quite possible…in fact, it is even more than probable. It is inevitable. Your body and your mind will scream in pleasure and will erupt in release after release…your body will believe that it is experiencing the greatest pleasures…even if your nature – your “reality” – denies that it wants what I offer.”

Valerie wanted to run from the room, but found herself unable to move. Her muscles tensed, but it was like she was strapped to the chair. Forget her friend, she just wanted to bolt from the room and run until her legs gave out.

“What did you do to me? Why can’t I move? Did you drug the tea?”

Matthew frowned. “Again with the drugs. I told you, drugs are mere toys for the weak. In spite of everything you will experience here tonight, know this: I have not, and I will not lie to you. I simply do not want you to leave. I believe you need to stay seated for a little while longer so we can finish this conversation. My belief is my reality, and in my reality, you cannot move right now. Whether you choose to accept this, whether you choose to believe that I AM lying to you and that I did in fact drug you is irrelevant. This is MY reality.”

Valerie still believed in the back of her mind that he’d somehow slipped her something…but he was right, that didn’t change the current reality of her immobility. She believed her inability to move was what he wanted, and thus she was his victim. Her reality.

“Valerie, do you believe in magic?”

It was such an odd statement coming from the man who just promised to rape her.

Matthew extended his hands, as if he were about to play an imaginary piano. He wiggled his fingers and Valerie yelped as she felt her own fingers wiggle in exact imitation of his. He lifted his hands, palms-up, as if he were a preacher telling his congregation to rise, and much to Valerie’s shock and dismay, she felt herself rising out of the chair to a standing position. As if being controlled like a marionette, she felt herself being walked over to stand beside Tanya and her new friend.

Tanya looked up at Val standing over her. She frowned, sucking harder on the cock in her mouth, coveting it as if Valerie was there to steal it away from her. She sucked harder, jacked faster, determined to show her prudish friend what sexual skill she had. Valerie tried to back away, then tried to just look away, but to no avail. She couldn’t stop her hand from reaching out and grabbing the cock at its base, her hand half-overlapping Tanya’s.

Tanya’s eyes lit with jealous rage, her head bobbing back and forth with redoubled effort, wet sucking sounds increasing in volume. The still as yet unnamed man groaned in pleasure.

Valerie sighed in pleasure as she felt the heat emanating from the large penis, her grip tightening. There were tingly feelings coursing through her body, a growing itchiness emanating from her loins, her mouth watering. She didn’t know if she was now the one squeezing harder or if it was Matthew somehow doing it, but she felt her fingers grip tighter. Slowly at first, her hand began to move up and down, augmenting Tanya’s sucking. Tanya’s glare got even more furious as she attempted to take him deeper into her mouth toward her throat, as if her lips could somehow pry off her friend’s hand.

Val’s stroking quickly accelerated and became a blur, her other hand reached out and gripped the man’s tight asscheek and squeezed. Valerie grunted with the effort…but whether she was struggling to stop her actions or to make this man climax, she no longer knew. All she knew was that it felt incredibly good to hold such a large dick in her hands, that it felt incredibly good to hear him moan at her ministrations…that it felt incredibly good to know that his ultimate release rested in her hands…literally.

Tanya saw that the intervention of her friend was bringing the man over the edge far faster than she’d been able to do so herself. In a desperate attempt to both please the man and impress Matthew, she attempted to suck the cock down to the root…but she lacked the experience and the know-how, and a moment later she’d over-stepped her abilities and was chocking. Whipping her head free of the cock, she started gagging and coughing.

At that moment, all in the room heard the inevitable, “Yes, Yes!” And to Valerie’s shock, she realized that the cries came from her own mouth. The man’s cock swelled in her tight grip and then erupted in a flood of semen, the first giant spurt landing across Tanya’s face in a thick white line. Despite her coughing, she rushed to obey her Master’s command and wrapped her mouth around the exploding cock, eagerly sucking down every drop and noisily swallowing the precious offering.

Valerie found herself leaning against the big man, her fully-clothed crotch grinding against his naked hip. Her knees threatened to give way as she felt an explosion between her legs. It was unlike anything she’d ever felt before – like nothing she’d ever been able to give herself with her fingers. Her crotch rubbed up against his naked hip, the friction through her clothes helping maintain the sexual high. Her lips licked and sucked at his shoulder, the taste of his sweat seemed infinitely more delicious than that expensive tea which Matthew had given her.

Soon, the only sound in the room was that of labored breathing. Until…

“Val! What the fuck?! Get your own cock! This was MINE! Matthew gave it to ME! You’re ruining EVERYTHING!!”

Valerie was shocked out of her stupor. She’d never seen Tanya glare more furiously. Val couldn’t process what she was witnessing. Of all the people to be mad at…how could Tanya be mad at HER? Didn’t she hear anything Matthew had said? Didn’t she know how little he thought of her? Didn’t she care that Matthew had promised to rape her?

Valerie backed away from the man drunkenly, once again in control of her limbs. She released the deflating penis as if it were toxic. But even as she took a stumbling step backwards, she could feel her liquid pleasure soak through her underwear. She brought her hand up to wipe her brow and as it came to eye level, she saw an errant drop of cum on the back of her hand. Slowly, despite her efforts to keep her jaw clenched shut, her tongue came out and licked it clean. The moment the sperm was lapped up, a rush of pure euphoria swelled through her body, sending her crashing to her knees, her breath coming in short gasps, arching her back as if entangled within divine rapture.

Slowly the bliss began to fade and she became aware again of her surroundings. Valerie didn’t know if Mathew’s magic still controlled her limbs, but she didn’t trust herself to try moving on her own. Even if she wasn’t bound anymore, she’d already accepted the fact that he could take control again at any moment. There had to be a way to escape, but for the moment, she didn’t understand what was happening enough to try to reason out a plan…not that her sexually clouded mind could process such complex strategies at the moment anyway.

Matthew smiled, as if hearing and agreeing with her thoughts. And he confirmed that suspicion when he addressed her next. “Very good…you’ve accepted my powers as truth. You believe. That is a very important first step. It frees your spirit to fight that which it can, rather than railing against that which it refuses to accept – but which is nevertheless true.”

Valerie met his steely gaze. At some point in the last few minutes he’d unbuttoned his shirt and pulled the tails free from his pants. As suspected, beneath the filmy garment was a body as desirable as his gorgeous face. She wanted to hate him for what he’d done…for what she knew he was going to do. But her body was reacting against her wishes and the mere sight of him was re-igniting her lust. She tried to convince her body that this was rape, but either her body didn’t hear her or it didn’t care.