The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Valerie’s New Reality

Chapter 2: Reflections

* * *

Author’s Note:

Standard Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, entirely the creation of my own warped mind. Any similarity to real events is pure coincidence and not the intention of the author.

This story depicts of acts of a sexual nature that may or may not be desired by the main character – that is entirely dependent on whether you think the events that take place in this story are really happening or are a product of her imagination. Without giving away the final chapters, this story includes MF, FF, group sex, and other stuff that you’ll have to wait for the final chapters to see.

One final note – This story includes (in my opinion) plenty of pure-stroke and plenty of in-depth and subtle character development. Given that this is a serial in seven chapters, I hope that the clues and hints about the nature of reality in this work aren’t lost from week to week. I tried to be somewhat redundant in reminding readers from chapter to chapter about key elements…but in the end I leave it to you, the reader, to determine for yourselves just who our hero is and what, if anything, is being done to her.

As always, I love to hear feedback. I don’t get paid for doing this – just knowing that readers liked it or hated it is my compensation and strives me to do more (and hopefully better) things.

Please email me directly at or post on MCForum.net

* * *

Valerie’s head swam. Could this all really be happening? Did the car accident she’d just barely avoided mess with her head? She closed her eyes, seeing in slow motion the look of horror on Tanya’s face as the car swerved and tires screeched, the headlights bearing down on her, closing the gap between their cars at incredible speed.

Swallowing bile that rose in her throat as she opened her eyes, she wondered if it would have been better to have died on the way to this meeting rather than live through this torture. She closed her eyes again, the nightmare replaying…but this time it wasn’t Tanya in the passenger seat. It was an older woman. Someone with whom she felt very familiar. A close friend. A friend she’d admired in her youth. A woman named –

Aleksandra opened the door at the back of the room. Valerie blinked away the multiple realities of her near-death experience. She knew that hyper-adrenaline situations distorted memory, and that was probably why her recollection of the drive over here kept shifting with each heartbeat. But this was real. The promised rape by Matthew had begun, even though Matthew hadn’t yet laid a finger on her directly. This unreal experience was her current reality and she needed to find some way to fight back against the lustful desires that poured through her body. Desires she did not want. Desires that threatened to consume her.

Matthew stood from his chair and watched her, even as the sound of many footsteps began to emanate from the hallway. Valerie blinked, but this time her vision remained focused on the doorway. People began to enter. A lot of people. One after the other. Valerie couldn’t bring herself to look up at their faces because she saw enough to know that each person was naked. Naked legs and torsos, chests and buttocks marched in single file, forming a human ring around the large room. There seemed to be as many men as women and the number of people entering didn’t stop until the first person in line had marched all the way around and stood beside Aleksandra back at the doorway. And while Valerie couldn’t bring herself to see faces, she did notice something. Every cock was hard. Every breast was capped with an erect nipple. Every person stood facing her. There was nothing ugly to be seen, as if the human wall was cast by a director with an eye for the best in the human form.

At last the still as yet unnamed man who had just gotten sucked off by Tanya pulled himself free from her mouth and returned to a space left vacant for him against the wall – the only limp noodle in line…but already Valerie could see that with little jumps and jerks it was quickly returning to its former glory. Her tongue tingled. She tried to block out the memory of that taste of his sperm…of her reaction to it. In all her steadfastly puritan years, she’d never even thought about tasting that nasty stuff. Even the one hand-job she’d given her boyfriend Billy had been an awkward fumbling through his pants – his icky goo luckily never coming into contact with her hand.

But she’d tasted a drop of this man’s cum. She’d tasted it and that barest of sensations was so overpowering that it knocked her to the floor. To her regret, she knew that the next time she had a date with Billy, she’d do more than fist him through his jeans. Tanya had even joked that if she didn’t fuck him soon, SHE might. It seemed less of a joke given recent experiences. But perhaps her over-sexed friend was onto something. Maybe it was time to take things with Billy to the next level…if she ever made it out of here, that is.

Tanya tried to focus her gaze on the carpet, to not see the people who apparently wouldn’t just be witness to her shame, but active participants. There was the sound of a door closing and then footsteps. With a swish of fabric, Valerie felt Aleksandra kneeling beside her. Given what was about to happen, the woman’s touch was surprisingly gentle, almost loving.

Fingers combed through her long black locks, tucking loose strands behind her ears. Valerie wanted to stop the woman, wanted to hide behind her hair, but again found herself unable to do so. Tears began escaping her eyes at the fate that loomed before her…at the unwanted excitement that was again flittering through her nervous system. Aleksandra’s fingers then went under her chin and with the barest of effort, lifted Valerie’s face to again be directed at Matthew. Her eyes locked onto him and she couldn’t turn away. Aleksandra returned her hand to Valerie’s back, gently stroking up and down, back and forth. Valerie almost wanted to collapse onto the woman’s shoulder, or burry her face into the woman’s large breasts, seeking a maternal comfort in light of the overwhelming fear she felt…but as gentle as Aleksandra’s touch was, Valerie tried to keep in mind the woman’s role in her pending violation.

“Valerie, why are you embarrassed to look these people in the eye?” Matthew asked almost academically.

“You sick bastard!” Valerie spat venomously from her meek posture on her knees, hands folded in her lap. “You expect me to look your robots in the eye before you rape me?”

“Oh, but they’re not robots. They all have 100% free will. They chose – freely – to serve me for various reasons, but the important fact is that they all CHOSE to. Much like your friend Tanya.” He looked over at Tanya, as if suddenly remembering that she was there. “Oh yes…”

Matthew picked up his tea cup from earlier and dipped four fingers into the remnants of his unfinished drink. Without so much as a glance he held his hand over his shoulder and casually flicked his fingers behind him, sending a small spray of liquid at the naked human wall behind him. As Matthew returned the teacup to the tray, he announced in a voice that sounded rather bored, “If I just got you wet, you may take Tanya over to my bed and have your way with her.”

Valerie watched in horror as three men and one woman stepped forward and surrounded Tanya. The last view Valerie had of her friend’s face as she was surrounded by these strangers was a mixture of disappointment at once again being denied her Master’s cock but also pleasure at getting surrounded by her Master’s gift.

Seconds later, Valerie was watching in a mixture of horror and fiery lust as Tanya was lain down in the middle of the bed, the woman from the group kneeling between her legs and burying her face in Tanya’s crotch. Valerie, a die-hard heterosexual, tried to avert her gaze at this most lesbian of acts, but found her vision frozen on the scene before her. Tanya’s gasp of pleasure was cut off as one man knelt at her right side and turned her head toward him and inserted his cock into her mouth while grabbing her right tit. Tanya eagerly latched onto his cock with her mouth and hand while her other hand was grabbed and wrapped around a similar cock on the other side of her face. The third man knelt beside the woman eating Tanya’s pussy and pulled her leg wide and began sucking on Tanya’s toes.

Matthew, wiping his fingers on a silk napkin, stepped into her line of sight. As the napkin fell from his hands, Aleksandra immediately rose and walked over to pick it up. “Valerie, as I was saying, no one here is a robot. They are all a part of the puzzle that led me to you. They are all people that want you sexually.”

That caused Valerie to gasp and finally begin looking at faces. Sure enough, among the crowd, there were a few familiar faces…but many she still didn’t know. None, however, smiled or glared, or expressed any real emotion at her coming fate or her recognition. They weren’t zombies, rather they merely seemed to be waiting…

“It can’t be…I’m…I’m nobody…they only think I’m desirable because I’m always around Jenny and Tanya…”

Matthew stepped closer. “No, Valerie. That’s only what YOU believe. That’s YOUR reality. In their reality, they see in you what you refuse to believe. What they believe is truth for them, much as your belief that you’re a nobody is truth for you. Here, let me show you their truth…maybe you’ll even begin to believe.”

Matthew held out his hand and Valerie felt her own rising to meet it. Soon she was standing face to face with him, melting under his hypnotic gaze. While she fought a losing battle against drowning in his eyes, Aleksandra was busy moving a large oval floor mirror beside them.

“Please…please make them leave,” she whispered desperately. “Make them leave or have them turn around or close their eyes…isn’t raping me enough for your sick amusement? Do you have to humiliate me as well?”

Aleksandra finished positioning the mirror and stepped around behind Valerie. She reached around Valerie’s chest and slowly began undoing her blouse buttons. Each fastener was removed with painfully deliberate slowness, the exotic Czech’s fingers and hands surreptitiously rubbing against her breasts as fingers manipulated the faux-bone buttons. Valerie could feel Aleksandra’s chest and hips pressed tightly against her back, the woman’s breath against her neck. It was so frustrating trying to fight down her arousal even as each button released was one step closer to her looming violation.

“Valerie, my dear…you have me all wrong. These people aren’t here to witness your humiliation. I promise you, there will be nothing humiliating about this whatsoever. They’re here to celebrate in your rebirth. And this collection of individuals is only the tip of the iceberg. You think nobody desires you sexually? Those I’ve gathered here today are only the small fraction of the ones who want you that meet MY level of physical desirability. I can’t begin to tell you of the number of those who did not measure up – so to speak – that lust for you as well. But, just as I would not lower myself to such depths to associate with undesirables, nor would I have you. I’ve picked only the best for your enjoyment.”

As Matthew finished his statement without a hint of irony or condescension, Valerie realized that she was now standing there in only her bra, panties, and shoes. Somehow Aleksandra had gotten her blouse off her shoulders and her skirt out from under her feet without Valerie noticing her legs being manipulated. She suddenly felt ashamed – but not for the reasons she normally would have expected. Her bra was bland and ill-fitting. Her panties were what Tanya would teasingly call “grandma panties.” The beauty of the wall of human flesh surrounding her made her desperately wish she’d worn something a little sexier.

Matthew turned her toward the mirror and she immediately began to cry. If her hands had been free, she would have covered her face in shame. “I’m so ugly…please…don’t let them see me like this….make them go away…”

“Valerie, look at yourself in the mirror.” Valerie tried to look away but was unable. “This is how you see yourself. This is your belief in how you look that you have made reality.”

“It is real...”

“It’s an illusion. I’ll show you.” Matthew began waving his hands in front of the mirror like some over-the-top stage illusionist. Even Aleksandra stifled a chuckle behind her. But as corny as their antics were, what was happening in the mirror was breathtaking.

In the mirror was an image of herself, but decidedly different. The stringiness of her hair had transformed into a thick dark luster. The awkward part down the middle with hair tucked behind ears was replaced by perfectly straight, glossy locks and the hair over her forehead was styled in straight bangs, framing her transformed face. Her eyes were rimmed in dark eyeliner, her lashes at least twice as long as before, and her dark eye shadow gave her the epitome of the classic “smoky eye.” Her lips seemed fuller, her cheekbones somewhat more prominent. Her neck seemed longer, more graceful. Her ugly bra had been replaced with a very sexy lace-fringed deep-cleavage bra that seemed to be struggling to not let even larger breasts escape. Her belly seemed even flatter than usual, the outline of her ab muscles showing more prominently than they normally did. Her granny-panties were replaced with high-on-the-hips sexy lacy panties that barely looked to hide anything. Her legs seemed longer and they shone as if just having been waxed all the way down to her perfectly manicured toenails strapped into black heels. There was not even a wisp of pussy hair escaping panties that were far more brief than anything she’d ever dared to wear.

Valerie started crying again. “You’re too cruel. I can never be like that. It’s just an illusion.”

“What is beauty, but an illusion? Is beauty defined by the models on billboards and magazines? They pile on makeup and use photoshop on even the most beautiful of women. Everyday women use push-up bras, slimming jeans, and concealer to mask imperfections and enhance what they believe is desirable. Yes it is an illusion – but only for those who choose to believe it. All these people around you see you the way you look in the mirror right now. Just because it is not the image you yourself choose to see, it does not make it any less real in their eyes.”

“But I’m not like that. That’s not me.”

“Look down. You are like that. It is you – if you’d only allow yourself to believe it.”

Valerie looked away from the mirror and down toward her own body. True enough, her clothes had been replaced and the perfection in the mirror was real. She couldn’t keep her now freed hands from touching herself – feeling her face, her stomach…her breasts. Her skin was taut and every caress felt like it was magnified ten-fold. She even turned around and her slim hips had given way to more womanly curves – her waist even more narrow and her butt rounder, yet firm with sexy dimples.

Aleksandra undid the clasp holding the bra in place and to Valerie’s amazement, her breasts didn’t droop at all. In fact, they seemed rounder and fuller than they used to – not overly large, but more than a handful. Her nipples were erect and even the caress of the air was enough to set them tingling. Valerie was astounded by what she was seeing and feeling and she didn’t want it to end.

Matthew, following her thoughts stepped beside the mirror so he could face her without blocking her view of her newly enhanced image. “Valerie, pledge me your soul, your very being. Be my slave in spirit, body and in mind. Do this, and what you see in the mirror will be reality forever.”

The offer hit Valerie like a ton of bricks. If she looked this stunning, she’d no longer be the ugly duckling anymore. Not even Tanya looked this desirable at her best. And at the thought of Tanya, she glanced at the bed. Her friend was now sandwiched facing up between two men, apparently getting fucked in the cunt and the ass while the woman who had been eating her out moments ago was now sitting upon her face. The third man, lounging beside them had apparently already cum as evidenced by his flaccid cock and the sheen of semen that shone on her stomach and breasts. And despite being used as a piece of meat for Matthew’s enjoyment, it was clear that Tanya was in the throes of unbridled passion. It would be so easy to say yes…

“No,” came the whisper from her lips. Given where her thoughts were going, her reply almost surprised herself. “No. You may rape me…but I will never give myself willingly to you.”

This seemed to elicit smiles from both Matthew and Aleksandra. Valerie couldn’t be sure, but she thought she heard a grunt of frustration from Tanya…but it was impossible to hear clearly with the other woman’s thighs pressed around her face.

Aleksandra pushed down on Valerie’s shoulders and she willingly dropped to her knees. “You,” Matthew said, pointing off to the right while not breaking eye contact with Valerie. “Come here.” One of the many men stepped forward from the wall, his large penis erect and bobbing before him as he approached. “You have the honor of being the first penis Valerie will suck.”

“You come near me with that thing and I’ll bite it off!” Valerie said, regaining some of her fighting spirit.

The man look worriedly at Matthew. Still not breaking eye contact with Valerie, he merely said, “You can choose to believe HER reality where she thinks she is in control or you can believe mine, where this lovely creature gives you the most amazing blowjob you’ve ever had and swallows your cum.”

With a nervous gulp but an unflagging erection, he approached until the tip of his cock bumped up against her tightly shut lips. Aleksandra gently grabbed her chin, and with surprising ease, her mouth opened. Valerie tried to will her mouth closed, but her muscles didn’t obey.

The man took one more step forward and slowly inserted the tip of his cock. Valerie tried to bite down, but her teeth didn’t move and the mere thought of trying to inflict harm on this man caused an unbelievable wave of nausea to run through her. In a desperate attempt to stop this, she pressed her tongue against the tip, trying to force the cock back out. Unfortunately, it slid along the underside causing the man to gasp in pleasure. At the same moment, it felt like an invisible tongue scraped up against her own clit, causing her to moan as well.

Aleksandra released her chin and stood beside Matthew, watching. Val pulled her head back, her tongue again rasping against the underside of the cock and her lips supplying some unintended suction. Again, similar sensations coursed through her clit as if she were pleasuring herself. She only managed to pull her head back enough so that her lips rasped against his large purple crown…but she could pull back no further. It was as if she wasn’t allowed to break physical contact with his phallus. Her attempt to expel the nasty implement of sexuality with her pursed lips resulted only in a wet kiss before the cock pushed back into her mouth, probing even deeper toward her throat. At his reinsertion, her body felt a flush of warmth and desire.

“That’s right. To give pleasure is to receive pleasure. It is your new reality.” Valerie moaned, starting to forget that this was all against her will. Her newer, fuller lips tingled at the feel of the wide invader stretching their limit. Her tongue burned with the need to taste more of the salty, sweaty shaft. As the man began to pull out again, she found that as the crown of his penis approached her lips, they clamped down, refusing to let him free, demanding silently that he continue feeding her more of his cock. With just the tip inside her mouth, her tongue tickled the piss-slit, savoring the euphoria-eliciting juices that dribbled forth.

To her surprise, Valerie realized that her arms were free and she quickly grabbed the cock in an attempt to pull it free from her mouth. When she gripped it, however, it felt like her clit was being squeezed by two soft fingers. She squeezed tighter and the grip on her clit also increased. Trying to pull back, her fist began a beating-off motion and it suddenly felt like fingers were masturbating her cunt and clit.

All too quickly, the combined sensations she was giving and receiving began a chain reaction. She sucked harder and harder, her tongue going into overdrive along the shaft and crowntip. Her fist beat furiously up and down the shaft as she moaned uncontrollably. All the while, her hips rocked and bucked as if she were doing all of this to herself, her orgasm approaching and beyond her control.

The man gripped her head by the sides, holding her steady as he thrust eagerly in and out of her mouth. Val’s lips, tongue, and hands encouraged him, both their bodies approaching simultaneous release. The warm, wet suction was incredible and he knew his Master had made good on his promise…not that he really had any doubt. He roared his pleasure as his body tensed.

In that split second of pause, Valerie realized what was about to happen. Even so, she found herself silently begging the man not to stop, her own orgasm was the merest flick away.

The cock swelled, stretching her lips. Suddenly an explosion of thick cream flooded into her mouth. Instantly her pent-up orgasm burst free from its constraints. She moaned and groaned, jacking the cock, mindlessly demanding ever more cum to fill her mouth as she writhed on her knees – her grip on the cock and his grip on her head the only thing keeping her from crashing to the ground, her lips maintaining an unbreakable suction-seal ensuring every last drop would be accounted for.

All too soon, the explosions were over, but her lips remained locked around the tip of his deflating penis. His copious semen swirled in her mouth as she panted heavily through her nose. All she wanted to do was spit it out, but she was physically unable. Even as she tried to force the viscous liquid forward toward her lips, her lips sealed themselves tighter. The thought that his stranger’s semen was in her mouth was vomit-inducing, yet her body reacted electrically to the taste as her tongue swirled his cream from side to side, front to back.

Valerie didn’t need to hear Matthew say it…she’d begun to figure out this game. Closing her eyes in disgust, she used her tongue to push the thick goo back toward her throat. With a determined grimace, she swallowed and her lips opened enough for the man to pull free. As the semen slid down her throat, a tidal wave of euphoria overcame her and she collapsed to the carpet, her chest heaving and her mind and body reeling.

Valerie was just beginning to recover when Matthew again pointed at another man without looking – this one tall, blonde, and muscular. For the first time, she recognized him. He was a student in one of her college classes…History, she thought. She didn’t even know his name…all she knew was that he always wore a football letter jacket and wore a baseball cap backwards. She’d always thought he was kind of cute…but never talked to him, always rushing out from class before anyone could approach.

He smiled down at her as he approached her prostrate form. His cock was enormous – and yet seemed to fit his muscular build. “I always knew you were hot…” he said almost to himself as he straddled her torso, his knees beneath her armpits.

“What are you going to do to me…Brian?” She remembered his name…maybe that would help him remember that she was a human being and not a piece of meat.

But he didn’t seem to care. Letting his cock fall against her sternum, he grabbed her breasts and pressed them around his cock. To Valerie’s horror, he began thrusting – the cock repeatedly poking its head out from her tits and coming closer and closer to her lips with each thrust. It was like being attacked by some obscene turtle.

His big hands began massaging her tits at the same time, squeezing and manipulating, his thumbs caressing her erect nipples. Moments ago she didn’t think it would have been possible, but she was getting furiously excited by Brian’s actions. She could feel wetness seeping from her pussylips as Brian’s face became a mask of pleasure.

“Mmmm yeah! Best…ung…goddamn fucking tits!” Brian’s compliment should have made her want to cry, but instead Valerie was finding it oddly exciting.

“This is rape,” she tried to remind herself, even if his penis wasn’t inside her. This was still rape. She didn’t want this. Even if she thrilled that a boy she once thought cute thought she had the best tits…even if his hands and cock were sending electric thrills through her body.

“I…I don’t want this,” she whispered in vain, barely believing the words that left her mouth with little conviction.

As his cock continue its unhurried stroking, the heat in her body became unbearable. She knew this was going to make her cum, despite her deepest desire for it not to. Each thrust of his cock felt like it was also simultaneously being dragged against her clit. If Matthew could make her cum without even letting Brian near her cunt, then there was no hope for her to resist.

Her arms lifted in a vain attempt to push him away, but they merely ended up gripping his hips, helping his muscular ass thrust his cock between her mountains of tit-flesh. The tip of his cock gleamed wetly as a drop of precum oozed from the tip. The thought of what her body was demanding she do next revolted her, but she knew the euphoric feeling that would accompany her next act. As her mind and spirit battled for control, her body did what it wanted and craned her neck and extended her tongue so that on the next thrust, that drop of precum landed on her taste buds. The rush of euphoria caused her to moan and send her body into automatic pilot.

“Fuck my tits!” she cried, scarcely believing what she was saying. Her body was on fire in its need for sexual release as she watched the only hose that could quench this raging inferno thrust and swell closer and closer to her face. She lifted her head again and extended her tongue, timing her laps so that she could lick the tip at each thrust. Valerie’s fingers tightened into Brian’s hip-flesh as she urged him on.

Brian was approaching climax. His grip on her breasts became rough and his thumbs and forefingers pinched her nipples hard. Valerie cried out in pleasure. From behind slitted eyes she saw him thrust forward, and pause, the head of his cock growing like an inflating balloon, the piss-hole flaring open. As if in slow motion, her mouth opened, instinctively hoping to catch the liquid nirvana that was about to fly.

And sure enough it did. With a grunt, Brian let his cum spray. The first thick white strand of semen landed with a vertical splat across her face from her forehead down to her chin. As the portion over her mouth landed on her tongue, her body exploded. She writhed and bucked beneath Brian, but Brian either didn’t notice or he didn’t care. His cock swelled again and with a strength born from desperation, Valerie craned her neck forward to capture the head of his cock between her lips.

It wasn’t a great seal, but soon Brian’s thick cream began filling her mouth, some of it running down her chin and neck. With the eagerness of a person dying of thirst being given water, Valerie drank down the cum, sucking hard and flicking her tongue around the crown to encourage Brian to give her all he had.

Soon, both were panting, and there were no more fluids to be had. Once Brian caught his breath, he stood and nonchalantly returned to his place against the wall. As glad as she was for it to be over, Valerie’s body demanded more of the euphoric feelings it had been experiencing. Her skin began to tingle on her face and while burning with shame because of her need, she used her fingers to scoop the remnants of Brian’s first spurt off her face and into her mouth. While her body again burned in pleasure, her free hand eagerly sought out her pussy, rubbing her wet clit in circles as she sucked her fingers clean.

With a supreme effort, she forced her hands to her sides, refusing to give everyone anymore show for the moment.

“You.” Again, Matthew only had eyes for Valerie as he pointed randomly into the crowd…and at some point he’d removed his shirt.

To Valerie’s horror, this time a girl stepped forward. She couldn’t be more than sixteen. But cute. So cute. Her hips were narrow and her belly flat. Her breasts were small - barely enough to fill an A-cup. She approached shyly…unconcerned about her nudity, but almost afraid to meet Valerie’s penetrating gaze.

“Do you remember me, Val?” she asked, kneeling beside Valerie’s shuddering body.

Valerie blinked back the haze of her exhaustion. The girl didn’t seem too familiar. None of the students from her college classes seemed to fit the bill…maybe this girl was transformed like she’d been by Matthew.

“It’s me…Melanie. You used to babysit me.” Melanie struck a shy, child-like pose and instantly Valerie saw the similarity.

It couldn’t be. Melanie was barely a wisp of a pre-teen the last time she’d seen the girl…just turning twelve. And that had been… Val gasped. Four years ago, during her freshman year at college. Little Melanie was the daughter of one of her professors – a single parent who paid her well for her time. It had only been a single semester gig and she had to give it up because her schedule no longer fit into the professor’s needs. But she’d never forgotten that charming, precocious little girl that was too smart for her age.

Melanie had certainly grown up. She may not have been buxom like Aleksandra, but behind that shy walk and those coquettish eyes was a smoldering sexuality. Her hips swayed with each step – steps trained to show off her best features: legs and an ass to die for.

Melanie stood and helped Val to her feet. She may have matured since Val saw her last, but she was still a good head shorter than her former babysitter…more so now that Val was wearing heels. “Mel, what are you doing here? Run away! I’ll do what I can to help. You shouldn’t be here.”

Melanie giggled, realizing at that moment that her former babysitter was now the novice. She flipped her thick auburn hair over one shoulder and led Val over to one of the chairs. Val was confused and let herself be led…not that she had much choice.

As Val settled into the chair, Mel straddled her thighs, resting her knees on either side of Val’s hips on the chair. Casually and with a big grin on her face, Mel began rubbing her palms up and down the top of Valerie’s chest, keeping her hands at a modest level above Val’s nipples. Val gripped the girl’s arms, trying to stop her, but her arms felt like lead.

Licking her lips, Mel smiled at Val’s seeming passivity. “Oh Val. I’ve wanted to do this since the day you started babysitting me. I was just a little girl then. I didn’t truly understand what I had felt…but I’m now more woman than you. I so wanted to your body…even then. Of all the babysitters my mom hired over the years, none turned me on more than you…and then I didn’t see you for so long…but I never stopped thinking about you. I’ve spent years fantasizing about this moment.”

Melanie leaned forward and began kissing Val’s face and neck, her naked pussy grinding softly on Valerie’s thigh. She leaned forward and whispered into Val’s ear, “The first time I let a boy fuck me, I tried to imagine my body was yours. I imagined your hips riding up and down his cock…I imagined your heavy tits in his hands.” She licked Val’s earlobe as she pulled Val’s hands to her breasts, causing Val to gasp in both shock and in pleasure. “The first time I licked another girl’s cunt, I pretended it was yours…and now, finally after so long…I get to do it for real!”

Melanie backed away, her deep brown eyes staring into Valerie’s. This couldn’t be the same, innocent little girl she watched cartoons with during her mother’s lectures.

“Do you think I’m pretty?” Melanie asked in a little girl voice with a pout. She released Valerie’s hands and squeezed her breasts with her own hands.

The last thing Val wanted to do was upset this girl…but she had to get her away from here. This was all kinds of wrong. “Y…yes…But Melanie, you’ve got to get out of here. Please, I’ll help.”

Melanie smiled again. “You don’t understand Val. I WANT to be here. I want it more than anything! When Matthew offered me your body, I eagerly accepted his offer. Just to live out my fantasy, I let him do whatever he wants to me…and believe me, you haven’t felt anything yet…It was no-brainer: experience the most satisfying fuck of my life in exchange for a taste of you.”

This couldn’t be happening. She was just a child. But then again, she was all woman in terms of her sexuality. In this pairing, it was Valerie who was the child.

Valerie wasn’t given much more time to think on it. Melanie’s face descended closer, her eyes closing and her mouth opening. As Val tried to say “No,” their lips met and Mel’s tongue eagerly snaked into her mouth.

Valerie had only kissed a few boys in her lifetime…and this was a hundred times better. Her initial disgust at it being not only a child, but a girl…(a girl she used to babysit!) wore off as the youth’s eager kiss electrified her body. Valerie finally relented somewhat and kissed back, her tongue actively engaging Mel’s. As soon as she did so, that warm euphoric feeling filled her again and she felt her body tingling with anticipation.

Melanie broke the kiss, but only to begin kissing and licking her face. Val quickly realized that she was cleaning away the last traces of Brian’s cum. A horrid thought went through Val’s mind that this girl had been subjected to the same kind of conditioning that she knew Matthew was putting her through…she realized this as her body flared with jealousy that there was some of that creamy bliss-inducing fluid somewhere on her face and it was going to this girl. She was being turned into a cum-slut and she knew it…and was powerless to prevent it.

Almost violently she pulled Melanie’s face back toward her own and roughly sucked at her tongue, the miniscule trace amounts of semen again igniting her passion. Mel squealed in delight and eagerly kissed back, letting Val have whatever she wanted. Mel’s hands hefted and squeezed Val’s breasts with an almost jealous urgency. “I knew that they were big!” Indeed, in comparison to the girl’s small hands, they positively overflowed. Val gasped in delight even though she wished she had the strength to resist.

But the girl quickly lowered her head and sucked at the nipple. It was unlike anything she’d ever felt before. The girl’s tongue rasped along its rough surface and sucked with the power of a thousand vacuums and Valerie’s head lolled back as she moaned in ecstasy, her hips beginning to churn in the chair.

Melanie was beyond proud of the effect she was having on her longtime fantasy. She was so thankful to Matthew for making her dream come true, for letting her help to awaken her dream’s sexuality.

Hopping off Valerie’s lap, Mel quickly knelt at Val’s knees, pushing them apart. To her delight, the strong aroma of pure sex wafted to her nose. Val was too disoriented to fully appreciate what was about to happen, but Mel had no desire to dilly-dally or tease. Pulling Val’s hips to the edge of the chair and skinning the brief panties off Val’s smooth legs, she gleefully buried her face into the sweaty mound, her own lips pushing apart the wet nether-lips.

Val gasped and sat bolt upright, her hands immediately tangling into Mel’s hair. Her thought was to push the girl away but her arms chose the opposite path and pulled her tighter. Even if Val had managed to push, Mel gripped her former overseer tightly around the waist and sucked and licked with every fiber of her being.

“No! No! No!” Val cried even as her hips bucked harder into the girl’s mouth.

Mel responded by reaching one hand up and massaging a heavy tit. The girl’s tongue was in overdrive as she licked at Val’s extended clit and tunneled deep into her pussy. Val was beside herself in pleasure. The sensations were unlike anything she’d ever imagined and the disgust she’d originally felt at being licked by a woman was turning in on itself as the little girl elicited from her cries of unadulterated passion. There was an eagerness and desperation in every swipe of Mel’s tongue, of every nip and suck from her lips. This wasn’t some faceless abuser – this was a girl she was once very fond of.

Mel extended two fingers and inserted them into the wet furnace that was Valerie’s vagina. She knew instinctively just where to thrust and at what angle to maximize Val’s stimulation and in response, the older girl writhed and bucked, driving herself closer to release. And when release did come, Mel refused to relent. Val’s body contorted in orgasm, but Mel continued to lick and suck and fuck, not willing to let this moment be over so quickly.

And so it went for longer than Val would have imagined possible. She’d lost count of the number of orgasms this wisp of a girl brought forth from her. Finally, Melanie backed away and Valerie slid almost unconscious from her chair. Her eyes blinked open just in time to see Melanie crouch over her, her face shiny from the copious juices smeared all over, descending to again kiss her former babysitter. Valerie was disgusted by the sight, but was unable to move, unable to stop lips that were coated with her own fluids from touching her. But once their lips met, Val’s body jerked in pleasure, a hidden wellspring of sexual energy being tapped. Eagerly, tongues dueled again and passions reignited.

For Mel, it was like Christmas morning with yet another present being discovered under the tree as Val sucked at her tongue and licked her face. Realizing that she’d been so focused on worshiping Valerie’s body, she knew now that it was time for the pleasures she’d given to be returned in kind…but she wasn’t going to miss another opportunity to continue making Valerie moan.

Turning around, she straddled Valerie’s shoulders so her knees were spread wide to either side of Val’s head. She lowered her own face to Val’s pussy and began an unhurried – almost lazy – licking. She could feel Valerie twitching beneath her, hesitating to take this final step toward realizing her lust for another woman….but Melanie was unconcerned. There was no way Valerie could deny the pleasure she’d received, and it was only a matter of time.

Valerie tried to look away. She tried to ignore the feel of Melanie’s tongue on the lips of her vagina and clit. She tried to ignore the way the girl’s cascading curls tickled her thighs. She tried to ignore the heat pouring off the girl’s body and the way her pointed nipples dug into the skin of her tummy. She tried to ignore the heavenly fragrance of the glistening pussy that hovered mere inches away from her face. But it was useless. It was a waiting game she couldn’t win. She could feel that Melanie was deliberately withholding the best of her abilities until she received something in return…and Val was at the breaking point of what she could withstand of this torture.

Thinking she could just rub the girl’s clit to a quick orgasm and end this, she tentatively reached up and peeled apart the girl’s sticky lips with her thumbs. It was so wet and pink inside. Is that what Melanie saw as well? Val’s thumb caressed the extended clit and Melanie groaned, sending delicious vibrations through both Val’s as well as her own cunt. It was too much for Val. She shut her eyes and wrapped her arms around Mel’s waist, pulling her down. Lips met lips and euphoria unlike anything yet experienced nearly drowned her.

She ate at the youngster’s pussy like it was a last meal. At any given moment she didn’t know whether to suck or to lick but that very frenzy of activity was what was driving Mel insane with pleasure. Every drop of liquid femininity she sucked from Melanie was like gallon of gasoline being added to her fire. Soon, her own pleasure at the tongue of Mel was forgotten and all that mattered was what she could lick and suck from the writhing girl above her.

Melanie was overcome with lust and emotion. It was more than she could handle. She tried her best to hold on and reciprocate, but Valerie’s mouth was demon-possessed. No former lover in her young life had ever shown such passion, such need, and soon it was just a matter of hanging on as Valerie ravaged her.

Orgasm after orgasm rocked Melanie’s body, likewise Valerie’s…but the older girl beneath her didn’t seem like she was anywhere near stopping…nor slowing. Summoning a last reserve of strength, Melanie pulled herself free and twisted her body around so she was again sitting astride Valerie’s lap. Quickly, she lifted one of Val’s legs high in the air so she could position her leg beneath, effectively scissoring them together, their pussies wetly mashed together. Valerie’s momentary confusion was quickly replaced with understanding and need as they began grinding against each other. The two sat in each other’s laps, writhing and grinding, their pussies slapping and sliding, their breasts rubbing against each other, their mouths and tongues furiously licking and sucking at each other, their mutual embrace not allowing a photon of light to pass between them.

Their mutual sounds of need, delight, and release reverberated over and over again, drowning out all other sound in the room. It was the most intense feeling Valerie had ever had in her life. It was heaven, and he never wanted it to end.

Melanie gave one final shudder, her thick womanly cream dripping from her pussy into a combined puddle onto the carpet. She was spent and not even Val’s continued writhing could derive an ounce more physical pleasure. She merely held onto Valerie’s body, her face nestled into the girl’s neck, letting her fantasy woman have her way with her now corpse-like body. It took several minutes, but Valerie finally realized that the girl was merely hanging limply off her neck, holding onto her by instinct alone, her body randomly twitching and spasming. Only when Val stopped and began to regain a sense of where she was and what she was doing did she hear Melanie’s hoarse whispered voice through the panting crying over and over again, “Thank you, thank you, thank you…”

Valerie just held the girl, despite the unflagging need her body had for her young lover. It was a moment of chaotic control that caused even Matthew to raise his eyebrows in something more than just amusement. Valerie fought down her body’s need for more pleasure and she held onto her own humanity as she cradled the delirious Melanie in her arms.

Melanie began to regain a bit of composure and pulled her sweaty face back and pleadingly stared into Valerie’s eyes. “Please Valerie. Please…”

“What? Anything…”

“Please…accept my Master’s offer.”

The reminder of Matthew’s presence caused her blood to run cold. She’d completely forgotten that he was there…watching.

“Please! Accept it and you and I can be together forever! It could be like this every minute of every day! Don’t let this be my last time with you. I…I need you…”

Valerie’s body cried out for the youngster she held in her arms. She’d never felt a love so strong, a mental, spiritual, and physical need for another human being. Melanie had unlocked a sexual and sensual side she never knew she had…and she didn’t want it to end.

But there was always a price. There was something missing in this equation…something that caused her to pause. With a spiritual pain greater than if she’d stabbed herself with a dull knife in the stomach, she whispered her answer.

“No…I…I can’t…”

After a moment of stunned silence where there was hardly any breath, the full impact of that answer crashed around the two of them. Valerie’s face collapsed against Melanie’s chest and she cried like a newborn babe. Never in her life had she knowingly done something so cruel to someone so sweet. Mel wanted to cry as well but felt a greater need to soothe and comfort her lover. Val’s weeping intensified uncontrollably as she realized she had just crushed the youngster’s only dream and now the poor girl had to hold her and comfort her.

“Shh…it’s okay. It’s okay…”

Finally, Aleksandra approached and placed a caring hand onto Melanie’s shoulder. The girl looked up and pulled Val’s face away from her. Stealing one last kiss, she reluctantly pulled away and allowed herself to stand. Melanie looked longingly down at Val and then at Matthew. She stood erect, taking a formal, respectful stance. Valerie looked up from the floor and was amazed by the girl’s mature poise. Mel met Matthew’s steely gaze without flinching, her will resolved. “Thank you Master. You’ve fulfilled your end of the bargain. My body and soul are yours now.”

She hadn’t been a slave. Not until this very moment. Not only had Val denied Melanie her desire, she’d consigned her to slavery.