The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Valerie’s New Reality

Chapter 3: Addictions of the Flesh

* * *

Author’s Note:

Standard Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, entirely the creation of my own warped mind. Any similarity to real events is pure coincidence and not the intention of the author.

This story depicts of acts of a sexual nature that may or may not be desired by the main character – that is entirely dependent on whether you think the events that take place in this story are really happening or are a product of her imagination. Without giving away the final chapters, this story includes MF, FF, group sex, and other stuff that you’ll have to wait for the final chapters to see.

One final note – This story includes (in my opinion) plenty of pure-stroke and plenty of in-depth and subtle character development. Given that this is a serial in seven chapters, I hope that the clues and hints about the nature of reality in this work aren’t lost from week to week. I tried to be somewhat redundant in reminding readers from chapter to chapter about key elements…but in the end I leave it to you, the reader, to determine for yourselves just who our hero is and what, if anything, is being done to her.

As always, I love to hear feedback. I don’t get paid for doing this – just knowing that readers liked it or hated it is my compensation and strives me to do more (and hopefully better) things.

Please email me directly at or post on MCForum.net

* * *

Slavery.

Sexual servitude.

Melanie, this bright-eyed girl had only wanted a night of passion with the woman of her fantasies. Val’s stomach was tied in knots. How could Melanie, a child at the age of sixteen, make such an adult bargain? It wasn’t fair. She’d traded her freedom for a night with Val and how had she been repaid? With only the lingering memory of this night – and that was only if Matthew would allow her to keep her memories. He’d shown repeatedly that it was well within his power to make her forget if he so chose.

Would it be crueler to remember or to forget?

The memories of that final release were blissful: Melanie’s final orgasmic shudder, her thick womanly cream dripping from her pussy onto the carpet. Her child-like arms holding onto Valerie’s body, her face nestled into Val’s neck, letting her fantasy woman have her way with her sexually-exhausted body. The womanly sexual scent that permeated every inch of her skin. Melanie’s hoarse whispered voice crying over and over again, “Thank you, thank you, thank you…”

Melanie’s plea to accept sexual servitude to Matthew so that they could enjoy such coital bliss again and again and again – a simple whispered plea for pleasure that belied the cost of such a transaction.

“No…I…I can’t…” Val’s own words echoed through her mind like sledgehammer on a giant bell. Never before had words caused so much pain…her own words – their mutual pain.

Valerie felt like a cringing weak child as Melanie stood and presented herself to her Matthew. She looked longingly one more time down at Val and then at Matthew. She stood erect, taking a formal, respectful stance. Valerie looked up from the floor and was amazed by the girl’s mature poise. At the age of sixteen, Mel demonstrated a maturity that went beyond sexual experience. She’d willingly struck a bargain, indulged in her fantasy, and now was prepared to pay the price – with no blubbering or attempts to backpedal or renegotiate. Valerie was but an infant compared to this woman.

Mel stood before her new owner and met Matthew’s steely gaze without flinching, her will resolved. “Thank you Master. You have fulfilled your end of the bargain. My body and soul are yours.”

She hadn’t been a slave. Not until this very moment. Not only had Val denied Melanie her desire, she’d consigned her to slavery.

Valerie stared at Matthew with venom in her eyes, but to her surprise, she saw genuine sadness and understanding reflected in his, not the arrogance she’d expected. “I’m sorry child,” he said, his voice cracking. “I’m sorry that it didn’t turn out the way you’d hoped. Valerie has her own reality to find.”

Melanie smiled understandingly and, inserting her arm through Aleksandra’s, allowed herself to be walked back to the wall. Along the way, she stopped and picked up Valerie’s panties. As she took her place once again in line, she held them affectionately against her chest. The woman next to her put a comforting arm around her shoulders. What had each person here traded? What had each given up? What had each gained in return?

“How could anyone trade a life of servitude for one night…with me!?” Val wondered. All new levels of hatred for Matthew welled up inside her, hatred for using this poor girl’s innocent childhood crush to his own advantage…a crush Valerie didn’t feel was worthwhile. And new, with the full realization of what had happened, she questioned her decision. “If I am nobody, then shouldn’t I just give myself to Matthew and let Melanie’s sacrifice be worth something?”

Matthew seemed to read her thoughts and just shook his head. Time moves only forward and there was no changing her decision.

Valerie wanted to kill herself. Not for what was being done to her, but for what she had done to this poor girl. Somewhere during their writhing together on the floor, she’d ceased being the victim and had attacked the girl’s pussy as fiercely as any predator. They’d both wanted it.

But for Valerie, the price was too high…a price Melanie had unfortunately already paid.

Yet, Valerie was confused by her tormentors’ reactions. Why weren’t they gleeful? Or self-congratulatory? What kind of sick, twisted weirdoes could do what they were doing and still feel any kind of remorse…not for their victim, but for an innocent little girl they’d turned into one of their fellow conspirators?

Aleksandra returned and helped Valerie stand. Despite Val’s energized body and surprising lack of total exhaustion given what she’d just done, she nevertheless fold herself into the buxom redhead’s arms. It felt so comforting and warm to be held there with Aleksandra affectionately stroking her hair.

“Be strong, sister,” Aleksandra whispered in her thick Slavic accent. “Be strong for what is about to come.”

Valerie was taken aback by her tormentor’s words of encouragement, but didn’t break the hug. It was during this silent embrace that Val noticed the complete lack of noise in the room, especially from the bed where her friend Tanya was being gang raped. She looked over and she saw five bodies still writhing there. Tanya was sandwiched again between two men, this time facing forward. She rocked her hips slowly, evidence of copious amounts of semen escaping around where the two cocks had her impaled. A third man was off to the side, his cock still in her grip, but his spunk evident on her lips and chin. The other woman was sitting astride the man at the bottom of the pile, her hips rocking in post-coital release upon his face.

“Ann,” Matthew called from his chair toward the woman on the bed. “Grab three fresh men and take Tanya down the hall to the shower room and clean her up.” Ann smiled with glee as she climbed off the bed. “Once she’s clean, fuck her again. Then clean her again, and return her here.” Ann’s smile turned to an outright beam of delight. As she quickly picked three more strapping men, the men in Tanya’s ass and hand pulled free and stood beside the bed.

Suddenly Valerie recognized who Ann was. It was almost as if Tanya’s new tormentor was plucked from some distant memory: During their senior year in high school, they’d had a student teacher for one semester in European History – Ann. The whole term, Valerie felt sorry for the girl, a mere four years older than herself, because Tanya made her life a living hell, constantly challenging her authority and basically keeping the girl from ever being able to be an effective instructor. The end of the semester was the last she’d heard from Ann, but rumor had it that the unfavorable grade she’d earned in classroom management had forced her out of education.

The woman who was now placed in charge of Tanya’s continued punishment looked far more self-assured than that mousy girl who’d tried to teach History. Had Ann always been that beautiful? Was it four years of maturity or just being the one to deliver torment rather than receive it?

“Would I look that much better if I were in control?” Valerie briefly wondered to herself before cringing as she saw Tanya being pulled off the bed.

The fresh men helped Tanya stand on unsteady legs and then half-dragged her toward the door. Tanya regained her feet just before the door and stopped her wardens just long enough to look over her shoulder and say to Valerie with an exhausted, wicked grin, “I told you if you didn’t fuck him soon, I’d do it myself…”

Valerie had no idea what her friend meant as she was dragged away on all fours by Ann – leading her former tormentor by the hair. It seemed that for a change, Valerie wasn’t the object of someone’s desire here in the room…or at least, if she was – Ann had a bigger prize in mind. A moment of glee sprouted inside Valerie, not so much at her “friend’s” torment (she’d begun thinking of her friendship status with Tanya as something that need ironic quotation marks), but at seeing Tanya put in her place a little, and seeing a bit of cosmic justice delivered to Ann.

But that moment of happiness was fleeting as the third and final man rose from the bed, his cock wilted and glistening in a mixture of his and Tanya’s spending. But it wasn’t this revolting yet delicious-looking mixture that caused Valerie to cry out in shock and dismay. “Billy?!? Wha…?” From down the hall, Valerie could hear Tanya’s laughter, only stopping when she was apparently brought into another room, the door shutting away the sound.

Valerie was at a loss for words. This was the boy her parents had set her up on a date with originally – the one who she had cancelled on in order to accompany Tanya to this nightmare. The one to whom she’d given her one and only (awkward) hand job. The one with whom she had just begun contemplating doing more…

She didn’t remember him being so muscular, but then again she’d never seen him without his shirt. And from what little she’d been able to feel through his pants, she didn’t remember him being so…so…

Valerie shook her head clear of where it was going. “Billy…how could you? I thought we were starting something special together! How could you fuck Tanya?!?” Valerie demanded angrily, stepping free from Aleksandra’s embrace. She was so furious, she didn’t even care that she now wore only high heels and that her face and thighs glistened wetly with womanly secretions. “Our parents go to Church together! You’re a youth-group leader! And you…you…”

Billy looked to Matthew before speaking. With a simple nod of his head, Matthew assented to give Billy free reign. Billy’s grin showed he was pleased with this new freedom.

He stepped up to Valerie menacingly. “I what? Fucked Tanya? Hell yeah. If YOU wouldn’t give it up, you think I’d pass up such a tasty sure thing?”

Valerie slapped him as hard as she could across the face. And in that moment, she couldn’t honestly tell if it was for the insult to her or an instinctual reaction to an insult against Tanya…someone who, until mere moments ago, she’d thought of as her friend. Now Tanya’s comment made sense and it filled Valerie with whole new levels of anger and sadness. How many times in her life had she taken Tanya’s verbal abuse? How many times had she defended the petite blonde when someone called her a slut or worse? She reached back to slap Billy again, but Billy caught her arm and with a violent twist sent Valerie to her knees in pain.

Until now, physical pain hadn’t been part of Matthew’s assault, but he made no move to stop Billy. He only watched Valerie, waiting to see what, if anything, she would do. But Valerie was so stunned by this change in Billy’s behavior that she failed to do anything.

“You fucking tease! Walking around with that hot body under your little puritan outfits…hanging out with the biggest sluts in the school and not putting out yourself!” Billy twisted her arm harder, causing her to arch her back. He stood over her, his sticky cock reinflating rapidly before her horror-filled eyes. “I suffered blue-balls through four dates with you…and for what? Nothing! That’s what. Ruined jeans and not even a little stink-finger!”

He stepped closer, his dick pressing up against her tightly-shut lips as she struggled to free herself from his surprisingly strong grip. “You certainly had no trouble giving Tanya’s buddy a hand-job tonight. You had no trouble sucking off that other guy. Even letting Brian titty-fuck you. Shit, you even showed what an expert little carpet-muncher you are. You’re no better than your friends…and if anything, you’ve proven you’re much much worse! What would our Church-going parents think if they saw you now? So, I’m going to take what is rightfully mine.”

Valerie tried to fight against him, beating a fist against his surprisingly strong abs. But his strength and her own body were conspiring to help him win. The combined odor of his semen and Tanya’s pussy-juice were wafting into her nose. The scent should have been disgusting, but it was making her mouth water and her body heat up. Shy Billy was now a dominating presence and though every feminist bone in her body rebelled against the thought, she was getting more turned on every minute by his increasingly testosterone-fueled rage.

Billy grabbed her hair in a fist and yanked back. Val’s mouth opened to yelp in pain but he quickly plugged it up with his sticky dick. Before she could even mumble a protest, her body gave in and she felt her limbs and torso go soft. The spunk-coated cock hit her tongue and the euphoria shut out the pain and the humiliation.

“Yeah…I knew you wanted it!” sighed Billy as her mouth sucked in more of his length, her tongue eagerly stroking the underside of his shaft. Billy let go of her arm and held onto her head, holding it like a mere fuck-tool as he began pistoning his cock in and out, deeper with every stroke.

Waves of unwanted ecstasy washed over Valerie. She hated Billy for what he was doing…but she definitely didn’t want him to stop. She knew she couldn’t be feeling this way on her own, but that insight did nothing to dampen the excitement coursing through her veins. Even as his cock pushed deep toward her throat, she merely sucked and tongued that much harder. Her now-free hands, rather than pushing him away, gripped his asscheeks in attempt to pull him even deeper. Quickly, all thoughts of his forced rape of her mouth left and all that was left was the burning need for him to feed her his cum.

Valerie sat up on her haunches, getting into a more comfortable position to better suck off her tormentor…it also allowed her access to rub and play with her overheated pussy. Every stroke of his tasty cock between her lips was just as if her virgin pussy was getting stretched by that very same thickness.

“Yeah…that’s right! I knew you were a natural cocksucker. Yeah…a little more. Just a little more…”

Valerie’s fingers and tongue were going into overdrive. Despite his having cum just minutes before inside Tanya, her mouth was rapidly driving him over the edge. And she knew that as soon as he blew his nuts off in her mouth, she’d achieve her own desperately desired release.

But just as they were both about to crest the mountain, Billy pulled his cock free, holding her head with one hand, holding his cock tightly in a vise-like grip with the other. His face was scrunched up with effort as he withheld his ejaculate.

Valerie tried to dive for his cock, tried to give it that last lick that would make him explode, but he held her at bay. “Uh uh, slut. You’re not drinking this load down. I’ve got other plans for it…” he grunted.

Valerie was in physical pain at being denied her release. Her knees knocked together, causing her juice-coated thighs to slap wetly against each other.

Once Billy regained control of himself, he smiled wickedly, tapping the tip of her nose with his cock, giggling as he watched her neck and tongue extend in a desperate attempt to get it back into her mouth. Again, he pulled Valerie by the hair, forcing her to stand so he could march her over toward the bed. With a casual shove, he pushed her back so that she fell backward onto the mattress. With her ass right at the edge, her head fell back toward the center of the bed. Her cheek landed where the covers were wet and, with a deep inhalation, she could smell that her face was right where Tanya had gotten plowed by Billy, the two other men, and Ann. The scent of sex assaulting her nose was so overpowering that she didn’t even fight as Billy sidled up to the edge of the bed and pushed her knees apart and back.

When she felt the head of his cock press against the tightly shut, but slippery lips of her virgin pussy, reality quickly came crashing back upon her.

“No! Billy! I’m a virgin! Please don’t fuck me! Please!!!”

But Billy was beyond caring. Pushing her legs even wider apart, he shoved forward. There was no hymen to inhibit entry – that had disappeared a long time ago through no fault of her own – but she was so incredibly tight that even as slick as her insides were and as slick as his saliva-coated cock was, it was still an excruciatingly pleasurable effort for Billy to sink all the way down. And when he did, he merely held himself there, letting the incredible heat and compression do wondrous things to his cock. Her virgin pussy squeezed and spasmed against the intruder, involuntarily heightening her rapist’s pleasure rather than forcing him out.

“Take it out! Take it out! Please, I don’t want this! Don’t do this!” she cried desperately.

“You ain’t no fucking cherry…who’d you fuck? Hmm?”

“Nobody, never! Take it out! PLEASE!!” She beat her fists against his arms, but she might as well have been beating a wall for all the good it was doing.

Billy wasn’t listening. He was using all his mental energy to keep from blowing his load in this living wet dream in just the first stroke. Carefully, he pulled back. Valerie’s pussy almost refused to let him.

Even as she struggled against him, the rasp of his sword unsheathing from her cunt caused her eyes to roll back into her head in pleasure. And when he pushed back in, her body tensed and she came, the fight leaving her as quickly as it had surged forward.

Gone was her innocence. Gone was her purity. All that was left was the pleasure. She couldn’t even muster further anger. Within two simple strokes, all that she once had been was taken away.

Billy stood triumphantly over her, watching in amazement as her body jerked and writhed on his cock. He marveled at how her clamping pussy-lips clung to his thick shaft.

“Shit Val, you’re so fucking tight! Maybe I’ll fuck your little dyke friend Melanie next to see if you’re tighter than that slutty little teen!”

Never before had he ever felt as cock-sure as he did now, watching the hottest girl he knew cream all over him just from insertion. He felt like a god making her dance like this in front of all these people. He reached forward to play with her incredible tits while she came, her screams of pleasure multiplying as he twisted her nipples.

As she came down from her high and relaxed her pussy muscles a little, he regained confidence that he could fuck her without jizzing all over the place. Slowly at first, and then with increasing tempo, Billy fucked Val. Her body shook with every thrust. When Billy removed his hands from her tits to get a grip on her hips, she unconsciously reciprocated by locking her legs around his waist and grabbing and squeezing her tits herself.

She was incoherent with pleasure, mumbling, moaning, groaning, panting. Billy was rapidly moving toward his climax, her incredible body just being too much for him to hold off for very long.

As her own pleasure mounted and another orgasm approached, a hint of regret passed through her. It wasn’t that her virginity was gone. Nor was it that it was taken by somebody she thought she could trust. Nor was it even that it had been taken forcibly and not in a moment that was shared in the bonds of love…

It was that it would be over so soon.

The first fuck in her now deflowered pussy was about to be over and the psychological destruction Billy had visited upon her was only to be for a few meager minutes of pleasure.

THIS was the violation. THIS was now the tragedy.

From his seat, Matthew smiled.

Calling on a strength and a power she didn’t know she had, Valerie sat up and threw her arms around his neck, her hips still thrusting counter to his. “Don’t you DARE cum in me yet! I’m not done with you!”

Fear gripped Billy’s eyes. His hips continued to thrust, but he was no longer in control. He desperately wanted to cum – he’d been just a few strokes away from it…but now an invisible force held his jizz back. It was more painful than holding in one’s pee when one really, really had to go.

He felt her nails dig into the back of his neck. He could feel the fire in her eyes all but melting him. And yet he couldn’t stop thrusting. Valerie’s pussy took on a life of its own, sucking and milking at his cock, doing everything to coax out her orgasm while denying his.

“YESSSS!!!!” she cried out in release, falling backward back onto the mattress as she came like never before. And throughout, Billy’s hips jack-hammered against hers, sweat dripping off his brow, down his nose, and onto her heaving belly. The sound of his hips slamming into her practically echoed in the room’s cavernous interior.

Val sat up with such force that she and Billy tumbled backward onto the floor with a resounding crash. Val had untangled her legs at the last moment, letting Billy take the full force of their combined weight as they landed on the ground. And even as he struggled to regain the breath that had been knocked out of him, Valerie continued to fuck him. Her hips bounced up and down his cock with a furious, desperate need, her body already climbing toward yet another release. “Don’t cum! Don’t cum! DON’T CUM!” she chanted over and over as his hips thrust up to meet hers. Her eyes were shut in concentration, her cheeks puffed in gasps as her pending release remained the sole thought in her mind.

And, as desperate as Billy was, he couldn’t release his cum. Since the moment he thought he was about done with her, his load had been stuck in his cock and balls, growing and expanding, the pressure becoming nearly unbearable. Each stroke promised release, and each stroke failed to deliver on that promise. He felt himself swelling to epic size, and yet his body refused to release his jism. There was nothing left to do but cry in pain and desperation.

“ARHH! Let me cum! I need to cum! You fucking bitch!! ARGGGHH!” But as Valerie crashed through another orgasm, her thick black hair flying all about as her sweat-sheened body rocked, she was oblivious to his pleas. He was a tool there for her pleasure, and there was no way she was going to let the first fuck of her life end until she was god-damned-good-and-ready. She was a demon possessed, a demon sucking every ounce of joy from the very person who minutes before had destroyed everything pure about her.

If Valerie had been remotely aware of the universe outside the cock in her pussy, she would have seen a very important interaction not ten feet away. Aleksandra, standing behind her Master, leaned forward and embraced Matthew, her cheek pressed affectionately against his. He rewarded this display with a loving pat on her hand while their eyes remained locked on the display of raw, feminine lust.

Matthew removed his hand and in the span of a few heartbeats, Aleksandra discarded most of the rest of her outfit. Taking a seat on the arm of his chair, she now wore only her heels and the corset portion of her dress, her enormous tits free from their constraints to stand firmly and proudly from her body. The tight garment went from just below her breasts to just above her navel, accentuating her narrow waist and flared hips. She lounged back along the chair’s arm so that her head was near her Master’s. While she balanced herself with her right arm, she reached down with her left, freeing Matthew’s cock from his pants. It was huge and it was perfect and with reverential awe, she gently began fisting her hand up and down its incredible length.

But Valerie was oblivious to all this. She was lost in the driving need of each orgasm she managed to suck out of Billy. Her ears only heard her own cries of pleasure, the hypnotic slapping of her hips against his. His cries of agony didn’t reach her ears.

At long last, she was ready to feel his cum inside her. It was the last act to cap off her transformation into a complete sexual being. She looked down deep into Billy’s eyes, her hips rotating in wide circles, fucking his cock into her pussy from all angles.

“Yes…yes! YES!! NOW!! GIVE IT TO ME!”

And as if a cork had been pulled, Billy finally released his seed into her waiting womb. He gripped her hips tightly as he thrust upwards, ropes of thick jism spewed forth – so thick that they actually hurt as they left his penis.

Val’s hands shot to her pussy, her hands cupping the outside of her lips where they met Billy’s cock, feeling him swell and discharge, swell and discharge. The semen shooting inside her and splashing against her innards was a sensation like none she’d ever felt before and didn’t want to end. Again and again Billy shot his wad, Val’s desperate need coaxing ever more quantities out from him.

But even the reality she so desperately needed – that of a never ending fountain of cum spraying inside her – was beyond the physical possibilities of Billy’s young body. With a twitch and gasp, he collapsed on the ground, completely drained of fluids and of energy.

Val’s elation began to wane but her need only grew. The door had been opened and she needed more. And she said as much. “More…give me more Billy!” She slapped desperately at the comatose body beneath her. “I need to be fucked. I need to feel cum spraying into my pussy! I need to swallow semen! Give me more cock! Give me pussy! FUCK ME!!”

Matthew smiled as he again made a minute motion with his hand. While two men lifted Val up off Billy’s deflated torso, his cum flowing freely out from Valerie’s pussy and down her inner thigh, two more dragged Billy’s nearly-lifeless body away. A river of goo ran down Val’s legs, discharging her hard-fought prize.

One of the guys who helped her up, turned her away from him and pushed her body forward while holding her hips in place. The other man grabbed her descending head and guided her mouth to his erect cock. Valerie moaned as the taste of man-meat again touched her tongue. Wordlessly, the first man lined up his cock and inserted it into her cum-filled vagina, forcing out some of the remains of Billy’s load as he began thrusting.

Valerie’s eyes rolled back into her head as she was taken from both ends. All that mattered now was next load of cum. As her vision blurred and she gave herself over once again to the pleasure the cocks were delivering at both ends, she had a vague recollection of these two men…they reminded her of fraternal twin brothers who grew up down the block from her parents’ home. When she was growing up, they’d once attempted and failed to get her to “play doctor.” And now, here they were, injecting her with the best medicine.

The brothers fucked her with glee, taking turns at both ends. It wasn’t long before they’d both deposited their cream inside her, leaving her momentarily satisfied, twitching and moaning, held up by their combined arm strength, locked in place by their deeply imbedded and spewing penises.

Without further instruction or direction from Matthew, a woman who had stood next in line to the brothers against the wall stepped forward. Valerie didn’t recognize her, but when she saw the woman approach and the brothers pulled free, she couldn’t help but think of the convenience store across the street from her junior high school. The woman wordlessly lifted Valerie back to a standing position and pulled her face down toward her own for a kiss. Valerie didn’t even try to fight it, eagerly wrapping her body around her new partner’s. After a few minutes of intense kissing and breast fondling, the two mutually separated and climbed onto the bed where they wordlessly fell into a sixty-nine position, both on their sides. The still unnamed woman seemed unperturbed by the thick man-cum that she sucked up as she ate out Valerie…and Val didn’t care what the woman liked or disliked just so long as her tongue continued to give pleasure, and that the woman’s pussy continued to provide deliciously satisfying juices for her to suck and lap.

And so it went. One after another, sometimes a single lover approached when one finished, sometimes two or three or four. A never-ending stream of desirables had their way with Valerie. All the while, Matthew merely smiled and watched…and his smile wasn’t just from the slow and sensual blowjob that Aleksandra was now giving him as she knelt before him between his knees.

Tanya was eventually hauled back into the room and deposited unceremoniously onto the floor where she could watch both her Master and her former friend get pleasured. Ann merely resumed her place in line, waiting her turn for a chance at Valerie’s pussy.

There was an ever dimming voice in Valerie’s head that tried to ponder something about her current avalanche of pleasure. Something didn’t seem right. But as one person or group of persons finished with her, another quickly stepped up to take their place, barely giving her time to remember her name, much less ponder the inconsistency of this new reality.

“More…” Val said weakly between fucks. “More!” Semen thoroughly coated the inside of her pussy, became a delightful and constant taste on her tongue, caused her skin to tingle pleasurably where thick strands of it plastered her skin. Cocks and fingers and tongues explored and pleasured, and her own fingers, lips and tongue never ceased exploring new skin and flesh.

“MORE!!” Valerie cried deliriously as yet another man dumped his impossibly huge load into her spasming pussy. “I need more cock! I need more pussy!”

“My pleasure.” And with a flick of Matthew’s fingers, two women and another man leapt onto the bed.