The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Valerie’s New Reality

Chapter 4: Hope and Purpose

* * *

Author’s Note:

Standard Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, entirely the creation of my own warped mind. Any similarity to real events is pure coincidence and not the intention of the author.

This story depicts of acts of a sexual nature that may or may not be desired by the main character – that is entirely dependent on whether you think the events that take place in this story are really happening or are a product of her imagination. Without giving away the final chapters, this story includes MF, FF, group sex, and other stuff that you’ll have to wait for the final chapters to see.

One final note – This story includes (in my opinion) plenty of pure-stroke and plenty of in-depth and subtle character development. Given that this is a serial in seven chapters, I hope that the clues and hints about the nature of reality in this work aren’t lost from week to week. I tried to be somewhat redundant in reminding readers from chapter to chapter about key elements…but in the end I leave it to you, the reader, to determine for yourselves just who our hero is and what, if anything, is being done to her.

As always, I love to hear feedback. I don’t get paid for doing this – just knowing that readers liked it or hated it is my compensation and strives me to do more (and hopefully better) things.

Please email me directly at or post on MCForum.net

* * *

Valerie clung deliriously to the man who labored between her legs. She had her arms and legs wrapped around him, her fingers curled in his hair as her hips thrust upward at every downward stroke he delivered. She felt his cock swelling inside her and knew that their mutual orgasm was mere moments away…and she still didn’t even know his name.

How many men had she fucked tonight?

How many women?

It was difficult to keep track – there were so many. And after the entire room had taken her one-on-one or in groups, it started again. Different pairings. Different combinations. And when everyone in the room had their second chance, they had a third.

And it never ceased to be incredible.

The man above her started to grunt, his hips bucking arhythmically. She’d gotten multiple-lifetimes worth of sexual experience in this one long night and she knew that he’d crossed the point of no return and that the delightful splash of his thick semen was but a few heartbeats away. She tightened her pussy muscles – muscles she didn’t even know she had before tonight – encouraging at just the right moments in the strokes to maximize their mutual release.

As his fluids sprayed forth, her body exploded, deluging his jerking cock with her own juices. She bit into his shoulder to stifle her scream, not that there was anything to hide from this group anymore. Once again, liquid pleasure oozed and sprayed, further soaking the bed that had defined her life since Matthew had taken control.

She was as out of control as that car that almost took her life on her way to this hell.

This glorious hell. This wonderful, orgasmic hell.

She saw Tanya’s face in the passenger seat as they’d narrowly avoided being crushed. It was a scream in terror…or was it a scream in orgasm?

She no longer knew. Did she really almost die? Was she dead?

A moment of clarity in between spurts.

How many men?

How many hours?

How much fluid…?

In the brief post-coital respite she clung to her man, waiting for him to pull free and be replaced by one or several others.

Fluids.

Time.

It was the briefest moment of clarity she’d had in who knew how long.

How long had she denied her brain time to process what had been happening to her? But now, as ecstasy was becoming routine, she allowed that tiny bit of herself to ponder this oddity.

Fluids.

Time.

A brief calculation in her head said that even if each round of sex had only lasted a few minutes, then the number of times she’d been fucked would have stretched well beyond a full day. She hadn’t had a drink of water in that whole time of intense physical activity.

Why wasn’t she thirsty or hungry? Why didn’t she need to pee?

Time and fluids.

Something was wrong.

“Gentlemen!” came Matthew’s voice. She weakly turned her head away from her lover’s flesh, her lips instinctively caressing his sweaty skin, her tongue tasting his raw manliness. Matthew was still there in his chair, Aleksandra still on her knees lovingly sucking on the biggest cock in the room. Had he been sitting there for all the hours she’d been fucked? “I think the time for many of you is up. Please show Valerie your appreciation before you leave.”

The man between her thighs stood and returned to the wall with the rest of the crowd. Most of the remaining men circled closer to the bed as Valerie scooted worriedly toward the center, trying to maximize the distance from the edges of this testosterone circle. Hours and hours of pleasure gave way to a moment of panic.

One of the men suddenly sprang up onto the bed and stood over her sweat-glistening body. He jacked his cock furiously, rapidly increasing speed and tightening up his face in a grimace of pleasure. She knew what was about to happen and for a moment the humiliation threatened to overwhelm her.

But as he yowled his release and pointed his cock at her face, she felt her mouth opening. Was it instinct? Was it Matthew’s control? It didn’t matter. All that mattered was that time slowed as she watched the thick rope of jism fly from the tip of his cock toward her.

It missed her mouth, and landed on her chest between her tits. As cream met flesh, her body flushed with excitement. It felt so incredibly good on her skin. The enjoyment she felt as rope after rope of thick semen landed on her didn’t even register as depraved any longer. All that mattered was the intense tingly feelings she experienced, the thrill of her newfound debauchery.

Sure enough several more wads of cum sprayed forth, landing with wet splats on her face, chest and stomach. Valerie began using her finger to scoop the goo into her mouth while her other hand played with her pussy, but before she could find much, the guy above her hopped down and was replaced by two more. Likewise, they stood over her and let their jism fly.

Valerie was in ecstasy as each drop of cum sent her body into fits of pleasure. Her mouth remained open, hoping to capture some of the goo that flew, and her hands roamed her body sensuously, massaging the wondrous cream into her skin.

There were no taunts or crude remarks. There was only a seemingly endless supply of men to hop on and off the bed, deposit their reward, and drive her insane with lust.

And when it ended, Valerie was sobbing in pleasure, one hand fucking fingers furiously in and out of her pussy, the other rubbing her skin, occasionally bringing sodden fingers to her mouth for her to suck on.

It was only when she tried catching her breath that she opened the one eye that wasn’t coated with sperm. She could feel it covering her like a wet blanket. Slowly, a line of mostly despondent men and a few women filed away. Valerie’s heart sank as she saw that young Melanie was among those leaving. In all the multiple rounds of fucking, had she and Melanie fucked again? Had her own fuck-lust reduced her time with that precious young girl to just one among countless random encounters? The thought that she’d betrayed the girl’s sacrifice by not giving every second of their times together her utmost attention and passion disturbed her…

Then again…hadn’t EVERY encounter been met with her utmost? She’d gone from hesitant virgin to sexual connoisseur.

Around the room, the wall was now sparsely populated with women and just a handful of men.

Was this the end? The beginning of the end? The thought that maybe she’d be able to leave soon filled with both with hope and with dread. She wasn’t ready to give up this pleasure. After what seemed to be hours and hours of fucking, with every depraved act only making her that much hotter, she wasn’t ready for even a moment that wasn’t filled with sexual nirvana. Even now, coated with jizz, her pussy yearned for the sweet stretching sensation of a thick, hard cock. Her tongue pleaded to penetrate the slippery folds of one of Matthew’s women, to taste her nectar.

“That’s so gross…” came an all-too-familiar voice from the floor. It took every ounce of determination for Val to tilt her face just a little to verify that it was Tanya.

Tanya looked pissed…as if her statement was more “sour grapes” than actual disgust.

When did she get back? How much had she seen? Did it matter? This was all her fault anyway – and Tanya acted like SHE was mad? It was then that Valerie realized that of the army of men and women that had been in the room raping her, there were only three that had not taken part: Matthew, Aleksandra, and Tanya.

But the implications of this were not allowed to be processed because, as the last of the exiting naked (and well-fucked) men left the room accompanied by a smaller number of women, Matthew finally stood, pulling his cock free from his servant’s mouth. Aleksandra looked somewhat dismayed for a moment, but something about what was about to happen made her smile.

He was naked. He was perfect. Despite all the beautiful men she’d had sex with tonight, none matched Matthew’s physique, his handsome face, his…his…

“F…fu…fuck me…” she whispered, the thick coating of cum on her face oozing into her mouth when she spoke. She felt like the copious amounts of discharge covering her body were a leaden blanket threatening to smother her…and still, she wanted him more than she wanted to repeat the sum total of the marathon fucking she’d just experienced.

Tanya giggled from the floor. “He’s not going to fuck you. He didn’t even fuck ME! Look at you…you’re a disgusting mess…my Master wouldn’t touch you with someone else’s dick!”

The reality that her vindictive friend was spouting crushed Valerie. She was right. Matthew had only made her beautiful so that he could destroy her. It was just like every horrible 1980’s teen drama ever made…but taken to the extreme.

Matthew approached and reached out a hand toward her, his fingers gripping a lace handkerchief. Where he’d hidden it she didn’t know since he wore not a stitch of clothing. “Here. You have something on your face,” he said, dabbing at the corners of her cum-coated mouth.

It was a cruel joke. It would take a fire hose to remove what felt like gallons of spunk…sweet delicious spunk that she was currently not shoveling into her mouth because of her heightened state of embarrassment and humiliation. But she would play along…especially if it helped speed her toward the end of this nightmare. She had no more shame, he couldn’t humiliate her further.

Grasping the dainty cloth with fingers coated in slime, she brought it toward her face and gingerly started to wipe clean one eye. She closed her eyes, starting to cry at the absurd cruelty of what he was doing to her, her resolve cracking. Her ego shattered to dust spurred on by the laughter of her one-time friend.

But when she opened her eyes again, pulling together her determination, she found that not only was there no more slime covering her body, but that the bed was clean, unruffled, and dry…and so was her body. She blinked in disbelief and hopped off the bed toward the mirror, strangely rejuvenated. Sure enough, she was as beautiful as she was the moment after Matthew “enhanced” her beauty. Now, tears of humiliation turned to tears of joy.

She would do anything for this man. She wanted to reward him with her body. She wanted to demonstrate for him all the things she’d learned during her unreal tutelage.

She started to walk toward him, ignoring the gasp of disbelief from Tanya from the floor. Her eyes smoldered with lust, her hips taking on a sensual sway. She didn’t do these things consciously – she did them because her body needed them. She was a sexual being and her need emanated from every pore on her skin, every fiber of every muscle in her body.

“My dear Valerie. You were amazing.” Val blushed at the compliment, each step bringing her closer to her goal. Before all this had happened, she would have been mortified at being complimented on what she’d done. But now, his words lit her body like fire. “You enjoyed this, no? You enjoyed the pleasure I’ve given you?”

“Oh God…yesss.” Each step she took closer to Matthew further fueled her knowledge that being fucked seemingly hundreds of times by near-strangers would be nothing compared to one lone fuck from the man before her.

“I assure you, Valerie, God had nothing to do with it. You want me? You want to experience pleasure like this again? Even greater pleasures?”

“YES!” Her pace quickened. Two more steps and she’d have him.

“Pledge yourself to me.”

She faltered. Stopping. If she reached out, she could touch him.

“Be mine. Give over all your cares, your worries, and your desires to me. You’ve already proven yourself stronger than all those that just left. You can have any of them whenever and however you want…except when I need them…or you. Give up all thought and desire and I promise you a life of the most pleasurable servitude you can possibly imagine.”

Valerie wanted it like she never wanted anything ever. Before tonight, sexual pleasure was just something talked about, hinted at, read about in books. Words on paper, images on screens. But now that she’d experienced more than what ten women could collectively experience in their lifetimes, the reality of what she’d be giving up was painfully obvious.

She didn’t want it to end. She wanted to get fucked, and fucked, and fucked. She wanted to eat and lick and suck, and ride, and bounce, and cum. She had experienced nirvana and couldn’t imagine life again without it.

But then she thought of what she’d be giving up. She’d be a slave. She’d likely never see her family again. Sure she wasn’t actually related to any of them, being adopted…but she loved them. She’d give up the freedom to choose who and when and where she’d find love. She’d lose herself. She’d lose all that had gone into becoming who she was…and her soul was defined by more than just sexual pleasure.

As her answer left her mouth, she cried out in anguish and fell to her knees, sobbing.

“No……….”

It was like a knife had been stabbed into her guts and was slowly slicing her intestines open inch by painful inch. She was abandoning heaven for reasons she didn’t fully understand. There was just some kernel of her old self that refused to accept the feast before her, understanding that there was a cost to this that she was not yet ready to accept.

It was Aleksandra who helped her to her feet and led her over toward the bed. There were sympathetic smiles on the faces of the remaining smaller army in the room – mostly women. And despite having his offer rejected, Matthew looked to be barely containing his own excitement, trading giddy, knowing looks with his most loyal servant. But that grin turned sour as a voice from the floor piped in.

“You fool! You stupid bitch! How could you reject Master’s offer?!? For someone so smart, you’re dumber than burnt toast! Master, throw her out. She’s not worthy of you. Haven’t I proven my loyalty? Unlike this unworthy cunt, I gave you my soul without hesitation!”

“Will a few of you ladies kindly remove this shrieking harpy from my sight?” Tanya immediately protested as two women stepped forward and grabbed her arms, pulling her up. “Give the boys a final reward. Keep her mouth plugged shut with their cocks until I fetch her. Maybe if her mouth has something more useful to do, she’ll stop putting her foot in it!”

“Master, no! I was just trying to help…please…don’t…I just wanted to help! Let me suck your cock! Fuck me! PLEASE!!!” Her pleas faded away to nothing as she was dragged out and the door shut behind her. Valerie actually found herself smiling. She was done feeling sorry or even sympathetic for her former friend. Whatever Matthew decided to do to her, Valerie no longer cared, nor discouraged.

To Valerie’s dismay, however, Matthew continued to stay at a distance. Whatever was going to happen next, Valerie already deduced that she was still not going to get fucked by this man.

“My apologies, Valerie. She just doesn’t fully grasp what is happening here. I wouldn’t fuck her. I would never play with a trinket so freely given away. She thinks you are being punished for your refusal of my offer…when in fact you are being rewarded. Your strength of spirit has demonstrated that you understand this reality in ways that Tanya would not be able to process.”

Valerie didn’t know whether to be flattered or concerned. She was torn between the thrill of earning this man’s respect and the anguish that this was not a contest she ever wanted to enter. She yearned for greater pleasures while mourning the loss of her innocence. “Please…let me go. I just want to go home and see my family…”

Matthew’s face turned oddly blank. “You will see your family very soon, I promise you.” He turned to his sexy servant. “Aleksandra, our guest has been through an ordeal. Quite a pleasurable ordeal, but an ordeal nonetheless. Please help her relax, so that she is in a proper frame of mind for what else I have to show her.”

Aleksandra licked her lips in delight, guiding Valerie back to the bed. With some gentle instructions, Valerie sat cross-legged in the middle of the bed facing Matthew still by his chair. Instinctively, Valerie sat straighter than she normally would have, giving her tormentor the best possible view of her trim, endowed, and sexually-infused body.

Aleksandra knelt behind her, pulling Val’s lustrous black hair over one shoulder. Immediately her hands began kneading shoulders, finding with surprising quickness exactly where minute knots of tension were located. Val struggled to keep her back erect, but she let her head fall forward to give Aleksandra access to her neck. It was then that she felt the woman press closer to her back, her firm breasts pressing erect nipples into flesh just below Val’s shoulder blades. The woman’s skin felt as if it were electrically charged and Val gasped at the feeling of naked flesh upon naked flesh.

Aleksandra leaned forward, her lips nearly against Val’s ear. Her whispered voice was seductive, yet tinged with caution. “You must be strong, Sister.”

“Why…?” Val whispered back, goosebumps running down her skin. She tried to hide the fact that she was having a conversation from Matthew…something about Aleksandra’s voice dripped with conspiracy.

An image of a middle-aged nun flashed in her mind. They were driving to an orphanage in a car. Ever since the two of them met as orphaned children themselves, they’d done everything together, include join the convent. The kisses they’d stolen from each other as children had become a passion to do service to the church…but they’d always remain Sisters in the truest sense. The car swerved, barely hitting the truck that was heading right for them…

But that was a different reality…

“You are the only hope I have. You must be strong. You must save me…”

Aleksandra began kissing Val’s neck, the image of nuns quickly dispelling. Each press of lip against skin sent shivers down her spine. Even as the larger Czech woman eased out the tensions from her back, her nearness and her affection caused her muscles to tense with anticipation.

Valerie looked up to see what Matthew was doing. Once she did so, he smiled and snapped his fingers and eight of the women in the room suddenly stepped forward. “Do not be alarmed…he is merely demonstrating his power.” Aleksandra’s voice was soothing and calming. For the first time, Valerie didn’t dread whatever was about to happen next. She felt newly determined and filled with purpose. This woman who called her “Sister” needed her help.

Valerie drew strength from the fact that she’d endured countless hours of rape and come out stronger. But as she thought about how desperately she needed those endless releases, she briefly thought that perhaps SHE was the rapist…

“Either way,” she thought to herself as Aleksandra’s tongue caressed her ear and strong thumbs worked knots out from her spine, “Matthew has unwittingly made me stronger, and he will not break me.”

The women Matthew picked all stepped forward and quickly eyed one another up. Within seconds, some form of hierarchy must have been established because without a word, they immediately snapped to action. Several began removing furniture to make a large empty space in the middle of the floor. Seconds later, one of them curled into a ball on the carpet, her knees tucked tightly into her chest and her forehead planted against the soft rug, her back slightly arched. Matthew walked around her and sat down sideways on her back, facing Valerie and Aleksandra.

He began to lean back, and before he could fall, another woman jumped into a hand-and-knees position parallel to the first woman behind him and a third quickly sat on the second woman, her legs spread wide. In effect, these two women formed what appeared to be the back of a human-chair for their Master, with Matthew’s head resting comfortably against what were the largest pair of breasts in this motley collection of beauties.

Matthew raised his arms slightly and two more women crawled under them, their butts facing Valerie while yet another curled up under his raised legs, forming a human foot-rest. Matthew settled his body comfortably, allowing his middle fingers to play gently over the exposed and completely vulnerable genitals of his two armrest-slaves. If they felt humiliated at all, they gave no sign…merely moaning at their master’s touch. In fact, every woman in this little act wore a look of divine rapture….but none more so than the two remaining women who took up position standing to the sides of the armrest-girls. They simultaneously bent their bodies over so they could lean in and begin pleasuring their Master’s enormous cockshaft with their mouths. Their motions were unhurried, delighting in every lick and nip they could offer. Matthew occasionally removed a hand from the pussy or anus of one his arm rests to caress or pinch a hanging nipple.

Valerie was floored. How could she fight this? How could she resist? Even now, watching the most humiliating act she could imagine, her own body was reacting not with revulsion, but with hunger. She envied these women. She would have given anything at that moment to trade the sweet pleasures Aleksandra was giving her for the joy of being sat upon. These thoughts didn’t make sense in her mind, yet as she’d learned over the countless hours of interminable pleasure she’d endured, there was no point in trying to reason her way out of this. She was a pleasure whore. She was a cum slut. This was her reality.

“No!” she thought determinedly. “I will not believe it. This is HIS doing. This is not really me.” Even though her fight was entirely inside her head, Matthew seemed to be smiling at her struggle.

He studied her expressions, seemingly able to read her most minute thoughts. Even as his fingers lazily darted in and out of his armrests’ bodies, even as the two beautiful women leaned over and worshiped his mammoth cock with lips and tongues, he seemed completely oblivious to their ministrations. To him, they literally were just furniture.

Valerie’s mind spun, trying to rectify the deep humiliation she felt for these women with her own desperate desire to be one of them. As her brain tried to bring these two diametrically opposed views into some form of cohesion, Aleksandra repositioned her to a prone position on the bed, her face turned so that she could continue watching the lewd show before her. She barely even noticed as Aleksandra straddled her naked buttocks in order to lean forward and continue the shoulder massage she’d begun earlier.

The woman certainly knew what she was doing, and certainly seemed to be taking pleasure in doing it. Valerie’s own moans of pleasure were echoed by Aleksandra’s. The voluptuous woman even ground her pussy against Valerie’s firm asscheek in perfect synch with the massage rhythm she’d set up.

Both girls groaned aloud when Aleksandra rose onto all fours and dragged her stiff-nippled tits up and down Valerie’s spine, pausing in the middle of this sensuous massage to nibble on Val’s ear and whisper another warning. “Be strong. Remember, he respects these women even more than those he dismissed. Think about it…these are the first other than me that you’ve seen him even touch…and look at how much pleasure they get from even this. You must be strong…I’m counting on you.”

Valerie’s mind was hazy blur of pleasure, concern, worry, and euphoria. How could she help this woman who demanded she be strong even as she continued to eke out every ounce of pleasure from her touch. Was Aleksandra deliberately playing with her mind, or was the buxom redhead as helpless in all this as she was herself? Which reality should she believe? The reality in which Aleksandra was her tormentor or the reality in which Aleksandra was also a victim? The massage was hindering her ability to think this puzzle through because it was so incredibly relaxing as her muscles turned to Jello, her mind drifting into a similar fog.

Soon, Aleksandra’s hands and body began inching lower. Her tongue joined her hands in working down her spine. The mattress sagged on one side, and then the other, as Aleksandra slowly knee-walked backward, going further and further down Valerie’s body. Soon Val’s calves were locked in place by Aleksandra’s thighs, and the woman’s hands and lips were caressing Val’s buttocks.

One of the remaining men along the wall stepped forward and positioned himself behind one of the lucky women who stood bent in half orally pleasing their Master. He worked his large dick into the woman’s dripping cunny and fucked it in a couple of times before removing it. Valerie was aghast at what she saw next. The man pulled apart the asscheeks of the woman he’d momentarily fucked and positioned his shiny, slick cock at the opening of her nether hole.

It was impossible that such a large object could fit into such a restrictive space. The woman had to know what was about to happen, but she made no move to stop it. In fact, her back arched a bit further and swayed suggestively even as all her attention remained on lovingly pleasuring Matthew’s fuckstick.

Valerie was body-numb from the massage and couldn’t work up the strength necessary turn away from what she was witnessing. It was beyond disturbing. It didn’t help that Aleksandra’s massage at this point also featured a lot of ass-rubbing and kissing. In fact her sexual-masseuse’s actions seemed to be somewhat of a parallel to what was being displayed before her. As the man used his thumbs to stretch the unnamed woman’s asshole in preparation for his unholy insertion, Aleksandra’s thumbs spread Val’s asscheeks.

And then it hit Valerie: in all that had happened tonight, there were no coincidences. Every move of every person up to this moment had been carefully choreographed.

Valerie’s brain solved the puzzle seconds too late. The man pushed forward eliciting a groan of pleasure from the woman who pulled her face free from Matthew’s lap in order to demonstrate her bliss. At that same moment, Valerie cried out in surprise and, strangely enough, pleasure as Aleksandra began inserting a long, dexterous finger into her anus.

“Ah! Ah! NOO!” Valerie reflexively clenched up, stopping the digit at the entrance to this most forbidden of holes. But her leaden arms and torso couldn’t twist or fight off the red-headed goddess. Aleksandra must have coated her finger with spit before entrance because Val could feel it strangely cool and wet as she pressed with more force.

Valerie held shut with every fiber of her being and the increasing pressure was beginning to move her forward on the bed. It was too much, and with a mutual gasp of surprise from Valerie and delight from Aleksandra, the long, thin finger slipped past the tight ring of her sphincter and began to bore into her.

“Take it out! Take it out!” she pleaded, knowing that thus far, not a single plea had been effectual. Valerie tried going limp, not fighting this unholy invasion, but with her release of her muscles a surprising amount of pleasure drained from her body as well and her ass instinctive re-tightened, renewing the fight and the corresponding pleasure.

“Unngh…Oh God…” Valerie lay there, groaning in humiliation and ecstasy as he felt the thin digit fucking in and out of her ass in time with the show of the big man fucking one of Matthew’s slaves. If Matthew was delighting in this new violation, he gave no sign. He simply watched with an intense scrutiny, like when her own brother or father watched CSI on television – waiting to see where this would go…as if Matthew had any doubts.

“Nnng, nng, oh, oh…” Valerie couldn’t believe such pleasures were possible from her shitter. Never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined the level of enjoyment such a simple act could elicit such enormous pleasures. But as she getting all too used to learning, this was but an introduction.

Aleksandra pulled her finger free, the sudden emptiness almost more than Val could bear. Her back arched, her ass almost reflexively seeking something to replace that hole…and her wish was received.

Aleksandra pressed the tip of her middle finger against the fingernail of her index finger, spit a generous glob of saliva on both and began a new insertion.

“Ahhh!” The new, thicker, double-digit stretched Valerie’s ass muscles…but the pain was miniscule. A pleasant fucking rhythm was soon established, and with each thrust, the fingers sank just that little bit further. The fucking was slow and unhurried, unlike the desperate fucking from earlier. But it still moved forward to a goal. Valerie never would have believed it, but she felt an orgasm slowly building. Her hips thrust against the bedspread, adding the soft rasp of Egyptian cotton against her clit to the delightful friction of the wet fingers against the inside of her shit-chute.

When her orgasm erupted, it was more a rolling avalanche than an exploding volcano. Her muscles spasmed and contracted around the probing digits, squeezing them like they were a cock and could spray her insides with soothing cream.

As if her thoughts were a projection, Val watched in euphoric bliss as the man fucking the woman near Matthew pulled his cock mostly out and groaned. The cock swelled and contracted repeatedly and the woman jerked as if being stabbed from the inside. Licking her lips in anticipation, Valerie watched intently as they both calmed down and the cock was pulled free. A veritable torrent of thick white cream dribbled free from the woman’s ass and Valerie shivered in jealousy.

Valerie wanted to get ass-fucked. She didn’t care how much a thick cock would hurt. She just wanted to feel that moment of exquisite pleasure when a man sprayed his load into her ass.

How good would it feel to feel a cock cumming in her ass at the same time one came in her pussy?

More and more depraved thoughts poured through her consciousness, each one more delicious than the next. Pandora’s box had been opened a mere finger’s width and there was no going back.

Matthew stood from his human chair and approached the bed. Valerie’s eyes lit up in excitement. Maybe now he was finally going to fuck her!

Instead, Aleksandra pulled her fingers free and as Val watched, the gorgeous red-head made a show of licking them clean. Val knew she should have been disgusted, but disgust seemed to have been erased from her vocabulary. Aleksandra must have sensed this and knelt on the opposite side of her body as Matthew and offered her fingers to Val who took them into her mouth without hesitation. There was no foul taste as she expected. A mere mustiness and an overwhelming essence of sexuality. Was this Matthew’s doing was this reality? It didn’t matter anymore.

Aleksandra pulled Val up to her knees and the two woman embraced in a fierce embrace and kiss. She loved this woman. She loved Matthew’s servant as much as she hated (and lusted for) Matthew for showing her this new avenue of pleasure, for being here to help guide her down this unwitting path. Valerie would save her…whatever that meant. She would do anything for this woman.

Breaking the kiss, Aleksandra’s eyes were filled with longing and love, as if Val’s private thoughts were shared. A sensuous smile tinged with a hint of sadness spread across her lips. Val knew that something was coming, something that would be both intensely pleasurable and likely painful. Valerie felt strong, stronger than she had all night. If Matthew were to again ask for her soul right now, she knew without a doubt she could deny him. But a chill ran down her spine as she knew, deep inside, that whatever was over the horizon was not likely to be so easy.