The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Valerie’s New Reality

Chapter 6: This Can’t Be Real…Can’t It?

* * *

Author’s Note:

Standard Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, entirely the creation of my own warped mind. Any similarity to real events is pure coincidence and not the intention of the author.

This story depicts of acts of a sexual nature that may or may not be desired by the main character – that is entirely dependent on whether you think the events that take place in this story are really happening or are a product of her imagination. Without giving away the final chapters, this story includes MF, FF, group sex, and other stuff that you’ll have to wait for the final chapters to see.

One final note – This story includes (in my opinion) plenty of pure-stroke and plenty of in-depth and subtle character development. Given that this is a serial in seven chapters, I hope that the clues and hints about the nature of reality in this work aren’t lost from week to week. I tried to be somewhat redundant in reminding readers from chapter to chapter about key elements…but in the end I leave it to you, the reader, to determine for yourselves just who our hero is and what, if anything, is being done to her.

As always, I love to hear feedback. I don’t get paid for doing this – just knowing that readers liked it or hated it is my compensation and strives me to do more (and hopefully better) things.

Please email me directly at or post on MCForum.net

* * *

Author’s Note #3

Dear Reader,

Okay, if you’ve opened this chapter after reading chapter 5, then you (A) thought chapter 5 was hot, (B) thought it was icky, but am willing to give me the benefit of the doubt for two more chapters, or (C) you’re a masochist who only reads things that offend you. Regardless, I’m glad you’re sticking with me, and I think this next chapter will reward you for your patience. It features some pretty unreal stuff (but that’s the whole point of this story, right?) and Valerie’s most difficult struggle in her fight against Matthew and her own body’s desires.

As always, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I’m releasing it with the conclusion as I hate drawing out endings. If you’re a stickler for delayed gratification, then by all means, wait a week to read chapter 7. If not, I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this tale as much as I enjoyed writing it. This story spent over a year in some form of draft mode as I worked out what it was I was really trying to get at…and dealing with other life issues (that is, projects that actually pay the rent). So, please do not hesitate to write me and tell me how much you enjoyed, or did not enjoy this tale.

Thanks, as always, for reading.

—Doktor Gostle
* * *

Valerie tried to open her eyes. Only one set of eyelids managed to break through the crust of orgasmic spending that had sprayed her face over the course of her interactions with her so-called family. Even though she shared no blood relation with any of them, the bonds of love and time should not have been abused in this way. Her “family” was a lie. Her adoption was just an investment in to Hank and Linda’s sexual future.

The only way this could be remotely acceptable on any level was if none of this was real…but her mind couldn’t let go of even the possibility. So no matter how much she tried to convince herself none of this had actually happened, the evidence was nevertheless covering her body; its scent filling her nostrils; its remains oozing from every pleasure-wracked orifice.

Weakly, she rolled herself into a sitting position then crawled on sticky hands and knees to the oversized stuffed chair where she’d originally spied Hank, her adopted father, waiting for the woman pretending to be her to fulfill his sexual fantasy.

She needed a moment to think. Until this moment, Matthew hadn’t given her time to process what he’d been doing to her.

Once she’d entered this room and taken charge, giving in to the carnal pleasures her family desired, for how many hours had she put her family through their paces? How many times had she cum or made them cum or watched them cum? How had those five individuals satisfied her for a marathon of sex as thoroughly as Matthew’s army had earlier in the day?

Was it still even the same day?

The same quandary from earlier barely even registered: fluids and time. How had her brother and father produced that amount of semen again and again? Why were no other bodily functions pressing – eating, peeing, etc? Were Matthew’s powers so vast that the basic laws of human biology non-applicable? She’d had days – perhaps weeks’ – worth of non-stop sexual activity, and yet not a day had passed…or so it seemed. She certainly hadn’t slept, drunk, or eaten in all this time.

Despite questions of time and space, her mind was actually fixated on the all-consuming question: “Have I really been living under the same roof as these sexual dynamos for so long and not realized it?” And then, more importantly came the depressing thought, “Have I really been THAT naive?”

Reality.

“What is my reality?”

“Is it this, a life of betrayals and sexual deviation? Is it the opposite? Is it one of those flashes of a car crash nearly avoided? Is Matthew controlling my reality because I’m not giving him one that I like better?...And what does that tell me about myself? Am I…” Valerie shuddered at the unfinished thought, but then made her mind finish it. She needed to voice that unspeakable possibility. “Am I…enjoying this?”

That last thought was almost too depressing to bear. When she was merely a victim in all this, it was an easier burden to carry. But that last thought meant only one thing: Matthew was winning.

For the first time in her life, she was tired of asking questions. She wanted her Mom and Dad. Not like she had them for the past few hours. She wanted them like she used to as a newly adopted teen – as an emotionally fragile young girl who just wanted to crawl into her parents’ laps and cry.

She felt betrayed by them. Her memories were tainted. Seemingly innocent glances or touches now were tinted with this new reality.

A needy quivering in her pussy gave truth to her lie: She hadn’t been betrayed by them. She’d been betrayed by her own lusts to have caved into this depraved fantasy so easily and so fully.

She was an empty shell of who she had once been. All the morals, all the innocence had been traded for lustful fulfillment. She couldn’t even pretend to be the victim in this case. She’d walked into this room of her own accord. She’d confronted her family of her own volition. She’d directed their various fuckings like a master choreographer, delighting in the carnal delights she could elicit from each one individually and collectively.

Who were the victims here? Certainly not her. Certainly not them.

Valerie couldn’t even summon the ire necessary to curse Tanya’s name. Sure, Tanya had brought her here hoping to please the man who was now her master. But, as Hank used to say, “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.” Tanya had led her here…but Valerie chose to drink. She pretended she didn’t want to, but time and again Matthew showed her just how deep was her thirst.

She thought back to the scores of men and women she’d fucked since this pleasurable nightmare began. There were a few she’d recognized immediately, like Billy her now ex-boyfriend. There were the twins who lived down the street. There were a few that took a little bit more thought to place, like her high school guidance counselor, or the football player from one of her history classes.

Her once faded hopes that this was all a dream were repeatedly shattered given the absolute clarity and perfect recall she had of every encounter. She knew if she sat there long enough, she could relive every last fuck, every last orgasm in order and in perfect detail.

So she focused on one, near the end of her first round through the room’s occupants. Two girls, one guy. When it had occurred, that’s all the recognition she’d given them. Two girls, one guy.

Now as she thought about them, moving her attention from the focus of their pussies or his cock, she thought of their faces…which wasn’t easy since she barely even looked at them. One she picked up right away. It was Melanie…one of her first fucks of the evening. That sweet girl she once babysat and who opened the door to her unfolding sexual depravity. So lost had she been, apparently, in her own sexual need that it didn’t even register at the time that this delectable young girl had come up again in the rotation.

Who was the guy? He looked vaguely familiar. Even as Valerie now began rubbing her pussy, watching the movie-like memories in her head, she wracked her brain to place him. It took some doing, but finally recognition dawned on her. He was the guy that dropped off the campus news papers in front of the library reception desk where she worked one year. If her life were a movie, the guy would barely have been cast as an extra…but here he was now, taking a central role in her altering reality.

Who was the woman?

The memory sparked recognition.

Impossible.

It couldn’t have been.

The thought that once would have been abhorrent was now crystal clear. She must have blocked the possibility from her mind at the time. But now that she’d fucked her entire family, how different was this? Sure, she could logically argue that no one in her family was technically related…but it was still a betrayal of the roles that had once defined them. Fathers, even adopted fathers don’t think that way about their daughters…even adopted daughters.

The other woman was Melanie’s mother. Flesh and blood. No technicalities possible.

And now, with all that she’d been through, the rationalizations were too easy to make. Melanie’s mother had been Val’s professor in Gender and Sexuality Studies when she’d hired Val to babysit. Is it possible that her onetime professor and employer had established an incestuous relationship with her own daughter? Given what Valerie now new was possible, the answer was all too clear: yes. She believed it was possible…perhaps even probable. The possibility held the smallest fraction of possibility that it COULD be true, so that was all that was needed to allow for what she’d witnessed to be believed.

Anything was possible.

Anything could be believed.

There was no reason for her to doubt this reality. She’d felt both their lips on her body. She’d tasted both of their pussies. She’d watched as mother and daughter shared the semen deposited in her pussy by the paper delivery man. The visual and tactile sensations were all too real. Whether a product of actual flesh on flesh or the firing of neurons in her brain, it didn’t matter.

This was real.

Valerie closed her eyes again, refusing to think of any other encounter. She knew that with enough thought, she’d link each person to her life somehow. These were not random encounters. These were people who’d touched her life, and were now touching her in the most intimate ways.

There was nothing left.

There were no more boundaries to cross.

It was time to return to the two people who she still could not place from her past.

Standing on weak legs, Valerie hobbled out of the room, her only clothing other than the crust of copious bodily fluids was a single high heeled shoe – the other likely having been flung away in the chaos of the non-stop fucking. She stepped around discarded clothing and overturned furniture and made her way out the door and back up the hall.

Her pussy and asshole were already tingling in anticipation of her return to that room of carnal debauchery. What delights would be in store for her if she caved to Matthew’s demands? What could he now offer her that would top getting double penetrated by her own father and brother?

Standing outside the door to her own downfall, she wondered if she’d crossed a line of moral and physical disgust that not even Matthew and the ravenous Aleksandra would even want to touch her? Perhaps she’d lost the opportunity to be Matthew’s slave. Perhaps now he would view her with as much disgust as he did Tanya, and even if he did take her, it would only to be as a prize to satisfy the least of his other slaves.

She opened the door and stepped in.

Matthew was standing in the middle of the room with her clone, Val2, held aloft in his arms, her legs wrapped around his back, her ass in his large, strong hands, her pussy getting repeatedly plowed by his impossibly beautiful, long and thick cock. Matthew locked eyes with her as the door shut behind her and the girl in his arms cried out in ecstasy, her cunt getting flooded with a fountain of cum.

It was too painful to watch…this facsimile of her getting all the rewards and prizes she wanted first. Valerie averted her eyes, but was attracted by what she saw on the bed. Her question of what could be better than being double-fucked was being answered with style, grace, and intense heat by Aleksandra. The beautiful redhead was lying on her back sandwiched between two hung horny studs – one fucking her ass vigorously, the other plowing her pussy. Her head was leaning back over the bottom’s shoulder so she could let a third man fuck fully into her mouth. A fourth was straddling her stomach, fucking his mammoth cock between her large tits. A fifth and sixth were held in each hand, the tips of their cocks held close to her face as she masterfully jacked off both of them.

It was a display of mastery technique and multiple pleasures. They all writhed and groaned like a single giant fucking machine, with Aleksandra as the engine that drove them.

So, this was the reward for servitude.

With a collective groan and gasp, all six cocks began erupting, filling the Czech’s holes and covering her neck and face with copious amounts of cum.

Valerie watched them silently for a time, as if patiently waiting for them to finish their pleasures. She watched with the appreciative critical eye of an art connoisseur – except that now, sex was her art form and she knew she was watching a grand master. The bucking and writhing, the perfect arcs of cum flying and dribbling out of holes. The sultry smile on her face as she licked clean the cocks that so thoroughly painted her face and chest…these were master strokes of beauty on the most perfect of canvases. Valerie had no intention of averting her eyes from so glorious a sight, but Matthew’s voice finally pulled her attention away.

“Have a seat,” he said, standing naked and nonchalant, indicating one of the chairs in which she’d enjoyed her tea earlier. Her clone knelt reverently at his feet, worshipfully licking the remnants of their fucking from his still hard cock.

Valerie took the offered seat, giving a passing thought to the shame of ruining the expensive upholstery with her dirty, crusted body, but as she sat, she felt that her naked ass was not in direct contact with the plush seat cushion. She looked down at her again perfectly clean, perfectly manicured fingers, with both eyes – cum no longer sealing one shut. She was wearing a simple silk shift, cut low and broad across her chest, slit high on her leg. It was as if she were wearing a peasant outfit designed for the insanely rich. All physical remnants of her disgusting, and yet highly erotic session with her family were erased away.

Matthew took the seat opposite her, somehow now dressed as when she’d first met him, an open silk shirt and too-tight leather pants – right off the cover of a cheesy romance novel. Valerie crossed her legs as if in a business meeting, trying to maintain her calm despite her mental and physical exhaustion and the almost painfully throbbing need in her pussy. But she maintained control now, despite his powers. There was nothing he could offer her in servitude that she couldn’t experience herself now that she’d witnessed and experienced everything.

Matthew smiled as if reading her thoughts, which he probably was.

“Let me cut to the quick, then,” he said in answer to her silent question. “What I offer you is your innocence back.”

This truly caught Valerie by surprise.

“Pledge yourself to me and I’ll offer you a level of servitude like what you see here. You’ll be above those you initially met, but will serve Aleksandra and me at our whim.” Valerie looked over toward the bed, but rather than seeing a cum-drenched, sweaty mass of flesh, all she saw was a perfectly clean Aleksandra dressed in her Victorian servant’s outfit. The only flaw on her otherwise pristine appearance was the look of frightened determination, as if she were trying to mentally send Valerie a message but was failing. “Pledge yourself to me and I’ll make you forget everything that has occurred up to this point. You won’t be burdened by the memories of your encounters with friends, acquaintances, and…family.”

Matthew had done it. He’d offered her the one thing she hadn’t realized she’d wanted. All of the betrayals would be erased. She wouldn’t know such heartache…she’d merely serve. Sure, a higher order of servitude than the likes of Tanya, but a slave nonetheless…but a slave happily – no worshipfully – serving her master, in body and soul.

Aleksandra looked at her determinedly. Why was that? Oh yes…“save me”. Val wondered what she owed the stunning redhead. Hadn’t she been through enough already?

Val thought about her family. About the ones she once called Mommy and Daddy…for a time in her life, anyway. No doubt they would be sexually entwined again…but without the burden of guilt. Matthew would take that away. Their quasi-incestuous relationship would just be a new normal. She could again cry on their shoulders and kiss their faces without the taste of treachery under her lips.

Sister.

That’s what Aleksandra had called her. “Sister.”

She thought of her own sisters, Nikki and Sasha. Though younger and, as Val had always thought, more attractive, the two girls had proven that their own lusts were more powerful than the family dynamic that their mutual rescues from orphanages had grown. Though not blood related, Valerie had loved them with as much love and passion as a big sister could have looking out for the welfare of her younger siblings.

And how had they repaid her efforts? How had they rewarded and returned that genuine affection? By being duplicitous and conniving. By taking part in the rape and betrayal of the woman they called sister.

Valerie stared at Aleksandra. At her pleading eyes. The vision of poise, grace, and beauty had been nothing but honest, at least. She’d admitted from the start that she was a servant. She’d called Matthew “Master” the first time they’d met. She offered nothing but that which was ordered by her master. She was a pawn in this game…a highest level pawn, if there were such a thing…but at least Aleksandra was what she presented as herself. HER reality, to Val at least, was not in doubt.

If she accepted Matthew’s offer – his sorely tempting offer – then the last thing she had to live for would be let down. She had neither friends nor family left, and by accepting Matthew’s offer they’d be returned to her, but the truth as she knew it would be glossed over. Could she do that to herself – the new reality of herself – after accepting the offer? Wouldn’t that just be a betrayal in its own right? Condemning her future innocent self to slavery without understanding the truth behind her servitude?

There was no good to come from that. By condemning herself to keeping the knowledge she’d earned punishing cock-stroke after stroke, the last kernel of good from this situation may yet be salvaged. Valerie had nothing left to live for for herself…but she could see this through. She could save the beautiful woman who called her sister.

“Sister.” She whispered the word under her breath, eyes locked on the redheaded servant. Was she ready to trade her freedom from the knowledge of what had befallen her for what would undoubtedly be more torture in the hopes of saving this woman? A part of her thought, “what more could he do to me?” But then Matthew’s bag of tricks never seemed to run empty. She wouldn’t delude herself that she’d seen the worst of what was possible…although what could top what had already befallen her seemed beyond her imagination. Perhaps it was best to just quit now. At least the suffering would be over.

She closed her eyes and took a shuddering breath, the word “yes” at the tip of her tongue. Once she let Aleksandra down, Matthew would erase the knowledge of doing so. She couldn’t she feel guilty for a crime she didn’t know she’d committed, right?

“No.”

The silence in the room was deeper than that in the vacuum of outer space. “Yes” was at the tip of her tongue and at the tip of her mind, carried at the edge of a sword held by her heart…but “No” was the last offering of her broken soul.

Long seconds passed, and Matthew remained impassive, staring at the woman who remained broken, but poised. Tears streamed down her face, but she didn’t sob. She sat straighter, a convicted woman hearing her condemnation from her own lips, now awaiting her punishment.

Matthew gestured slightly with his hand and everybody except Aleksandra filed out from the room. The space seemed so cold and empty without the press of naked bodies everywhere she looked.

Standing, Matthew walked over toward a large plush, almost throne-like chair near the bed. Val didn’t remember seeing that before, but then again, when did that matter?

Matthew’s retreat signaled Aleksandra’s release and the woman bounded joyfully across the room and threw herself at Valerie’s legs, her head and thick mane of hair cascading onto her lap. Her green eyes shone with joy. She seemed less a servant and more like a giddy little girl on Christmas morning. “Oh, thank you Sister! Thank you! You’ve saved me!”

Valerie stroked her fingers through Aleksandra’s hair, reveling in the warm feelings knowing that her sacrifice would bring just a little bit of joy into this cruel world.

“You saved me, you saved me!” Aleksandra mewled, rubbing her cheek onto Valerie’s lap.

Matthew snapped his fingers and Aleksandra joyfully ran to his side. He placed something into her hand and his servant beamed. Aleksandra held the item close to her chest like some treasured trinket. Her skin glowed with excitement and she returned to her kneeling position before Val.

The fog of joy began to be pierced by a disturbing realization. “Saved?” What had she done that had saved Aleksandra? And if she had just been saved, why was she still here? If she was saved, why wasn’t she leaving? Why did her eyes glow like someone about to embark on a whole new level of debauchery?

Valerie’s gut tightened with the realization that her last hopes had been played upon. That her trust had yet again been used against her.

Yet, Aleksandra’s face was a mask of pure joy. Not a hint of duplicity in her now child-like eyes. She smiled broadly, her hands still cradling something to her chest, like a 5-year old who caught a lightning bug.

Aleksandra opened her hands to reveal what appeared to be a shiny black egg. It was smooth and flawless, as if made from polished onyx…but it also seemed alive. At times it appeared to be as hard as diamond, and at other moments it appeared to be barely contained liquid. It was other-worldly…and Valerie trembled at the thought that defilement from corrupted humans was now the least of her concerns.

“Wha…what is that?”

“It’s a product of your imagination.”

“It’s what?” Valerie asked, unable to remove her eyes from the hypnotic emptiness of the black egg.

“It’s a product of my imagination.”

Did he say something different than before? Her mind was in too much of a fog to remember. She couldn’t tear her eyes away from the egg or what Aleksandra was now doing to it.

The voluptuous redhead’s lips began kissing it gently, her tongue snaking out to lick it tentatively.

It started to grow. Its pure black depths began to swirl with a milky-whiteness. Its shape elongated as it slowly writhed in her caressing hands.

Aleksandra’s face flushed in anticipation, her breath coming in short, excited gasps. Valerie could almost see the redhead’s lips quiver in pleasure with each sensuous caress her mouth gave the seemingly alive object.

The egg continued to grow. It was hard not to think of it as a creature of some kind. Perhaps a demon. It pulled and stretched, reacting to Aleksandra’s caresses, feeding off her delicate touches and kisses.

To Valerie’s horror, Aleksandra held the pulsating black-white swirling glob up to Valerie’s face. “Here, Sister. Smell it. Touch it. Kiss it. Let it get to know you.” The woman’s face was filled with needful anticipation, completely oblivious to the horror filling Valerie’s eyes.

With the ever-growing creature directly under her nose, Valerie couldn’t hold her breath any longer. As she inhaled, the wondrous scent of male sexuality filled her nostrils. It was an instant turn-on that dwarfed the disgust she felt as she watched the creature grow and continue to elongate into a pulsing tube. The small thing had the odor of a dozen sweaty men’s cocks all covered in fresh cum. The musky perfume overloaded her senses and her pussy spasmed on the chair, leaking juices.

The creature must have sensed it as it began to bend downward from Aleksandra’s hand. The end closest to Valerie began to swell, forming a bulbous crown to the thickening, lengthening shaft. When the very tip split open, Valerie gasped in recognition.

This thing was morphing into a giant cock. But for what purpose? Aleksandra and Matthew had dozens, if not hundreds of real flesh and blood cocks at their disposal…not to mention Matthew’s, the most glorious of the bunch.

The sight of the cock that was turning more and more white as it grew in Aleksandra’s hand combined with the overpowering odor that it emitted. She closed her eyes and tried not to think about what she was about to do and tentatively snaked out her hand and tongue.

The cock felt hot in her hand. She could feel the life-force in it. It felt like flesh. It pulsed in her hand like a real cock. Her tongue touched the tip. The taste was as powerful as it was unsubtle and she found herself quickly moving from just tapping it with the tip of her tongue to licking up what was morphing into the underside of the cock to inserting the now-defined cock-crown between her lips.

Aleksandra was giggling with girlish glee at how easy her compatriot succumbed to the cock’s aphrodisiacs. The first drops of the creature’s equivalent of pre-cum began to dribble into Valerie’s mouth and the brunette’s eyes rolled back into her head, causing her to moan and lock her lips tightly around its milky head and suck hard. If these initial drops were this euphoric, what would its full-load of cum be?

Val’s head began sucking and bobbing up and down its length, no longer caring what the creature might be or what its origins were. She just needed to suck its juice out.

But, to Valerie’s frustration, Aleksandra had other plans. She pulled the cock away, having to force Val back into her seat as the overcome brunette tried to follow after it with needful lips. Only when she had regained some composure and held herself in check with a white-knuckled grip on the arms of the chair and hungry eyes locked on the object of her desire did Aleksandra relent a little.

Sitting back on her butt, Val barely noticed that at some point the redhead had removed her dress, remaining clad in only her corset and heels. She spread her legs wide and gave the now pure-white cock a playful suck. If Val didn’t know any better, she would have thought that it jumped in recognition, squirming in anticipation of what it knew was about to occur.

“Watch my Sister,” she said huskily. “See what pleasures await you…” She moaned as she lowered her hands to her crotch. The base of the faux-cock extended out the back of her hand, searching for the spread lips of Alexandra’s pussy. Aleksandra’s head lolled back as the cock inserted itself backward, filling her pussy even as it continued to grow and expand outward. The middle, near her pussy lips bulged and flared out, conforming itself to Aleksandra’s crotch.

After waiting a few seconds, writhing as the portion inside her continued to fill her up, Aleksandra’s deft fingers enfolded the cockshaft and began jacking slowly up and down its length. Valerie marveled at how securely it had fastened itself to its host. For all intents and purposes, Aleksandra now had a formidable-looking cock. A cock that enticed her. That pointed directly at her as if sensing her own need.

It should have been a horror. It should have made her scream, running from the room in fright. But seeing the half-naked Aleksandra, her big breasts bulging under the corset kneeling before her stroking her other-worldly cock was an overwhelming turn-on.

“F…” Val tried to fight what was about to escape from her lips. “Fu…F…” She closed her legs tightly, even as her fingers pressed roughly against her naked crotch under the thin silk shift. There was no use in fighting. She hadn’t won a single fight tonight anyway…

“Fuck me. Fuck me with that cock!” she yelled, succumbing totally to her lust.

Aleksandra pulled her fingers free, an act that obviously took tremendous self control. The burning glaze in the redhead’s eyes told Val that the only reason she’d relented was because the redhead knew that sticking the cock into a pussy would be even more pleasurable than jacking on it. Val’s imagination flared, wondering what delicious things that creature was doing inside her partner.

Valerie spread her legs, scooting her ass to the edge of the chair, hooking her knees over the arms, pulling the shift up to her waist. Aleksandra got up on her knees and crawled over, giving Val’s pussy lips a playful lick from top to bottom before rising fully before her. It was a shame not to lick that wonderful pussy-cream more, but some pleasures just couldn’t wait any longer.

Pressing the tip against Valerie’s gushing pussylips, the brunette jerked as if shocked. “It burns! It itches!” Aleksandra smiled, knowing that those sensations were not pain, just the effect of its flesh on a wet pussy. She knew it because she was feeling it as well.

Millimeter by millimeter Valerie felt the giant cock pushing into her. Her inner flesh was on sensuous fire. Like an incessant itch, each twitch of her pussy muscles only further inflamed her need. Without it even being fully inserted, the pleasure and fire she was feeling overwhelmed her and she exploded in orgasm. But so long as that magical bit of flesh still touched her, the orgasm failed to quell her fuck lust.

“More! Give me more!!”

Aleksandra obliged, shoving the rest in a single stroke. Her own body bucked and writhed, overcome with lustful sensations as if she’d just fucked herself. She pulled the cups to her corset down, freeing her big tits, the nipples fully engorged and painfully erect. She squeezed them in her hands, yelping in pleasure as she pinched their throbbing tips.

Trembling, Valerie leaned forward, pushing one of Aleksandra’s hands out of the way and wrapping her lips around the offered nipple. By sitting up, it helped increase the pressure of the cock against her clit and euphoric waves rushed through her body. Needing no further preamble, the two women began fucking against each other.

As good as all the fucking earlier had been, it didn’t hold a candle to the pleasure this cock was giving her. The last remnants of humanity drained from Valerie, leaving behind an empty shell of a human whose only purpose was to give and receive pleasure. She no longer cared that Matthew had somehow tricked her. She no longer cared that her saving of Aleksandra was somehow a sham. She just needed to get fucked by this creature. She needed to know what it would do to her insides when its load finally gushed forth.

It didn’t take long. In just a few minutes, Aleksandra’s thrusting hips had elicited more than a dozen strong orgasms from both women. Neither woman was in control of their bodies. Both became oblivious to the other’s needs, oblivious to anything other than the stimulation the cock their pussies shared. Valerie could feel it swelling inside her. Her hips thrust back at Aleksandra, eager to reach ever higher pinnacles of pleasure. She looked down and marveled at the cock’s pure-white girth, shining with her juices almost as if it were glowing.

Aleksandra cried out and thrust forward savagely, her body jerking and spasming. “It’s…it’s C….Cu….Cumming!!”

A deluge of spunk began spurting forth into Val’s spasming pussy. It was a cum-explosion unlike anything she’d felt thus far. Her own head fell backward as she howled in inhuman ecstasy. Each spray of cum on the inside walls of her pussy was like a tidal wave of pleasure. She didn’t know if she lost consciousness or not, but the world around her ceased to exist. She clung to the redhead’s body again urging as many spurts as possible out of this magnificent creature.

Aleksandra appeared as lost as she was, bucking and throbbing and jerking and sobbing.

A warm afterglow filled Valerie’s body. The previous cocks had always left her satisfied, but not like this…If she’d touched God, she wasn’t sure she would feel such rapture.

Focus eventually began to return to her eyes. Through the haze, she saw Aleksandra lying on the floor before her, legs spread wide, thick and copious cum oozing from her pussy. The sight caused Val’s pussy to spasm and she felt a great glob of cum squirt free from her own abused cunt, the feeling causing a shudder of pleasure and loss to wrack her body.

It was many minutes before either girl could move. When Val looked up over at Matthew, she saw that he kept his impassive visage, but was holding another black egg in his hands, idly letting it roll over the back of his hands or over the tips of his fingers like a magician playing with a silver sphere. Val wanted that egg. She wanted it like she’d never wanted anything ever in her life. She didn’t care what he asked of her, she was his.

“Oooh. Oh Sister. You saved me…” Aleksandra cooed from the floor, still delirious.

Valerie was confused. The woman was still a slave, still subject to Matthew’s erotic desires, as pleasurable as they were. She looked down at the woman who was idly gooshing her fingers in and out of her flooded pussy, her eyes barely focused on the black egg in Matthew’s hand. Val wondered if she rose to get it, would the redhead tackle her to the floor to get it first.

“Mmmm, Sister. It’s yours…you earned it…you saved me…Ohhhhhh!” she sighed in pleasure still enraptured by the aftereffects of their coupling.

Valerie desperately wanted that egg. She could almost feel it in her hands. Could almost feel its weight in her palm, its heat against her skin.

She looked at Matthew, fire in her eyes. But he held nothing in his hands. Was this his torture? To deny her this new obsession? He smiled and then pointed at her and when she looked down, she saw that the egg was now in her hand. Somehow she just knew that it was the same one that he had been holding moments ago.

Quickly, like a starving woman being offered bread, she put it to her mouth, licking the outside. She rubbed it with her fingers and thumbs, urging it to grow…but it remained a warm, hot lump in her hands.

“Grow! Grow damnit! I need to get fucked!!” she cried, near hysterics, but it just remained solid and egg shaped, almost mocking her in its refusal to obey her.

As she continued to try coax life out of the creature, there was a tentative knock at the door. Valerie couldn’t care less who it was and remained fixated on the object in her hands. More out of idle curiosity by what would come through the door, no doubt part of Matthew’s plans, she kept one eye on the egg, one on the door, holding the cock near her face as if she were an animal guarding a hard-fought meal. Her lips and tongue played with it, desperately trying to get it to be more than just an onyx egg.

The door handle turned slowly and a cute brunette head poked in. “Professor Edmundton? Are you here? The door was open so I let myself in.”

Valerie knew that voice. It was from a distant past that was only a day old. In all the pleasurable suffering she’d been through, Valerie had forgotten about this one last uncorrupted star in her sky.

It was Jenny, her only other friend. Jenny, who said she would be late to this meeting because of a sorority obligation. Valerie had completely forgotten about her. Her beautiful friend who she always wished she could be more like.

“Oh, Hi Professor, sorry I’m late!” she said somewhat bubbly as she let herself in, not yet seeing Valerie nor Aleksandra who were off to the side of the room, unlike Matthew who sat directly in line with the open door. Her tank-top and shorts showed off Jenny’s trim figure, tight ass, and long legs. No doubt the kind of beauty that Matthew would wish to keep for himself.

The egg in Val’s hand grew warmer. She needed to get her friend out of here. She needed to warn her…but she couldn’t pull the egg away from her lips…it had just jerked a little and she began sucking harder at its hard exterior in the hopes that it was finally beginning to grow…but she needed to warn Jenny that this was a trap…but she needed to make the cock grow and suck its cum.

The door shut behind Jenny with an echoing finality. “I was supposed to meet Tanya and Val here a while ago, but I got sidetracked. Are they still here?”

Valerie’s heart sank into her stomach as Jenny glanced in her direction. The tank-top was cut a little high and the shorts hung low on her hips, showing off her flat tummy and just a hint of her asscrack. Jenny’s heart-shaped face turned in Val’s direction and the cowering brunette couldn’t help but revel in how beautiful her friend’s lips were, how cute her slightly upturned nose was, how her eyes sparkled.

The egg started to grow.

Finally seeing her friend cowering in the armchair, Jenny began walking toward her, a bit taken aback at her painfully-normal friend wearing such an odd garment. What was she holding up to her lips?

Two steps closer revealed that Valerie was naked from the waist-down and not only that, there was a naked woman leaking cum from a gaping pussy twitching on the floor in front of her.

“VAL?!? What’s going on?” She took a hesitant step forward, and then looked worriedly at Matthew. “What did you do to her? What’s going on?”

Val managed to pull the wiggly egg from her face just long enough to utter “Run…” in a weak voice.

Jenny had to escape.

Jenny had always been a take-charge kind of person, and she took another hesitant glance at the professor, still on his throne before running over to her friend. The egg hummed and pulsed in Val’s hand as Jenny bent over to help lift her, giving Val a look down the top of her shirt. Shockingly, but not surprisingly, Jenny wasn’t wearing a bra – her breasts were firm and perky and Jenny preferred to drive men wild with the vision of her nipples pressing into the fabric.

The egg’s hard shell began to take on a more skin-like texture.

“Come on, Val. I’m getting you out of here.”

Val shook her head no, but Jenny didn’t notice or care. She stooped down further, putting her arms around her friend and began trying to lift her up.

Despite her fear, Val couldn’t help but notice her friend’s perfume. It was a subtle floral scent, decidedly feminine and enticing.

The egg grew beyond her ability to hide it in her hand.

Jenny’s arms were strong and despite Val’s attempts to remain seated, she managed to wrestle Val to a standing position, her hands with the egg still cupped near her face, its odor mingling with Jenny’s scent.

Jenny looked at her friend worriedly, her light brown eyes wide and filled with concern. Val had always been jealous of those eyes. They were bright and alluring…inviting. Jenny’s pert nose was just inches away from her face, her body pressed close as she tried to keep her friend from collapsing.

Pulling Valerie’s head to her shoulder, Jenny tried walking her out the door. The skin of her shoulder felt warm against Val’s cheek. Why couldn’t Jenny have worn something more conservative? The tank-top was hardly revealing, but it was sexually alluring in subtle ways. It left her shoulders mostly bare and teased with the little cleavage that her friend’s pert breasts could muster.

The egg expanded in her hand, becoming milky-white, the end flaring into a knob. Valerie’s pussy throbbed.

Jenny was so kind. So beautiful. Tanya might have been the hot sexy one, but Jenny was the epitome of confident sexuality. She didn’t need to flaunt herself like Tanya – like a slutty whore. Her poise and confidence reminded her of Aleksandra, but younger and less buxom.

Valerie began moaning in need, her lips unconsciously caressing Jen’s bare shoulder while she squeezed the growing cock in her hands. Her arms tightened around her friend, holding her closer, their legs getting entangled. Valerie desperately wished Jen had worn something more conservative than her tight shorts. They were hardly the most alluring of garments, but they fit to her ass perfectly and showed off her long, luscious legs…legs that kept brushing up against her own.

“It’s okay Val…we’ll get you out of here. I’m sure your parents will be worried.” Jenny thought the moans were from Val’s ordeal, completely unaware of the battle she was currently fighting. She managed another step closer to the door, keeping an eye on Matthew to make sure he didn’t try anything.

Images of Hank fucking into her ass while she licked out Linda’s juicing pussy flooded her brain and her legs gave out a little causing Jenny to hold her that much tightly. Valerie thought desperately in her mind that she wanted Jenny to run, but the taste of her friend’s perfect skin was just so enticing. Her hand pulled around to Jenny’s front, gripping one of her friend’s tits in her hand. The nipple felt good pressing against her palm.

Jenny tried to move Val’s hand down, thinking it was just desperate grabbing, and continued to try to move her friend closer to the door. Each step was like moving a mountain as Valerie hindered her progress by being dead weight or tripping her up or flailing with uncomfortable sexual familiarity against her body. And what was she holding in her hand that she couldn’t drop?

Valerie’s hand dropped to Jenny’s ass. It felt firm beneath her grip. She knew her friend worked out regularly and the results showed. The cock in her hand was taking on more human textures, like fake veins and ridges, the tip ballooning into a crown. She sucked at the tip, moaning as the precum drops hit her tongue. Legs giving way, she tripped up her friend completely, sending the two of them to the floor in a tangle of arms and legs.

Valerie’s face landed inches from Jenny’s denim-covered pussy. Even through the thick cloth, the aroma was musty and heady.

Enticing.

Val could feel the cock in her hand yearning forward. Pulling. Pointing in the direction her mind was already going.

She’d never before thought of her friend in a sexual way. But now, the auburn-haired beauty was an object of desire. “Pussy…” Val whispered wantonly, inhaling her friend’s scent.

“V…Val?!?”

Valerie couldn’t hear her. Her nose brushed up the center of Jenny’s crotch, feeling it press between her pussylips. Val snaked out her tongue, licking the denim, tasting Jenny’s musk and sweat.

Jenny tried to back away, but Valerie turned animalistic, keeping her weight on Jenny’s legs. “Pussy! I need your pussy!”

Valerie moved the growing cock down between her legs and she felt the base grow rapidly out the bottom. Instinctively, she realized what she had been doing wrong earlier. The egg wasn’t a device that could be used to fuck her…it was a device meant to fuck WITH. It wasn’t enough that she wanted to get fucked by it…it only started to grow when she realized that she wanted to fuck Jenny.

And now she wouldn’t be denied.

Quickly, the milky-white cock inserted itself into her pussy, filling her, its flesh-like surface burning the walls of her pussy. She felt the middle flare out and descend against her pussy lips, felt the incredible suction as it attached itself. And then she felt something different, something only Aleksandra had felt earlier. She felt it meld with her clit. Her hand began jacking up its length, the cock and her hand still hidden from view from Jenny. It felt like the cock was truly an extension of her own body. She felt herself jacking up and down its length as surely as if she were a man jacking her own cock…only a thousand times more pleasurable.

Now she understood why Aleksandra had to struggle to stop masturbating the cock and fuck her…only the heady scent of Jenny’s pussy kept her from tightening her grip and jerking until the cum flew.

Jenny tried to sit up again, but Valerie was not to be denied. With the surprising strength that could only be the result of sexual desperation, she flipped her friend over onto her belly and with a harsh yank, pulled her friend’s pants and panties down in one motion.

Valerie quickly crawled on top of her friend, pinning her to the floor. Jenny’s pants were around her ankles, caught up against her shoes, but Valerie didn’t care. She snaked a hand under Jenny’s belly, her fingers brushing against Jen’s trimmed pussy hair, finding her clit. Jenny screamed and squirmed, trying to get away from Val, completely confused as to what was happening.

Jenny yelped as she felt the thick cock nestle between her asscheeks and then as if it had a life of its own squirm between her clamped thighs. Val rubbed furiously at Jenny’s clit, but due to surprise and fear, and a completely heterosexual nature, Jenny’s pussy remained dry.

But Valerie and her magic cock would not be denied. Its almost pure-white head started oozing thick cream. Gravity and Valerie’s fingers quickly had it rubbing into her friend’s pussy, and despite Jenny’s best intentions, she was quickly completely lubed up.

“VAL!! STOP IT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? GET OFF ME!”

Jenny was strong and gave a harsh push up with her hands. She’d just began to escape and crawl away when Valerie, blinded by fucklust pounced. Like a homing missile, Valerie jumped onto Jenny’s back, her giant cock easily and forcefully forcing itself into Jenny’s pussy.

“VAL!!!!!!” Valerie knocked Jenny’s arms out from under her, quickly reaching under her tanktop to squeeze a tit firmly. Without thought or care, Valerie began rutting against her friend’s backside like an animal.

Finally she understood Aleksandra’s pleasure. After having gotten fucked countless times, she was now awash in the pleasure of being the one to do the fucking.

Jenny continued to cry and yell, but her thrashing only added to the friction and excitement of Val’s attack. “Get it out! Get it OUT!” Val caught up Jenny’s flailing arms and pulled them behind her, pinning her face to the floor and effectively immobilizing her. The room filled with the furious sounds of Val’s hips slapping against Jenny’s asscheeks.

“Cum! I want you to cum!” Val hissed, no longer seeing a friend beneath her – just a vessel for her own release. Valerie was an inhuman fucking machine, but she felt that her fuck with her friend wouldn’t be complete if Jenny didn’t enjoy it too. The cock responded, growing warmer, and oozing copious liquids. Val could feel the effect as much as she could see the reaction in her friend.

Jenny’s cries suddenly turned into moans, as if the new secretions were acting like an instant-action aphrodisiac. Jenny’s eyes rolled back into her head and pain quickly became pleasure.

Valerie tore her shift over her head and then pushed her friend’s tank top over her head now that her arms were free. Pulling back on Jenny’s hair, the trim brunette was pulled back onto her knees against Valerie’s still-fucking body. Jenny was intoxicated with the new flood of sensations. One of Valerie’s hands wrapped around and continued to maul a taut tit while the other played with her clit. Jenny likewise reached back with one hand and gripped Valerie’s head while the other pulled on her ass, urging her to thrust deeper and faster.

A line of drool oozed from Jenny’s slack jaw.

“Cum! CUM YOU FUCKING BITCH!!” Valerie’s thrusts became frantic. She needed Jenny to orgasm before she would release her own load. The cock swelled, feeling like it was going to tear apart Jenny’s abused pussy. It was too much for Jenny. In all the men she’d partnered with, she’d never felt such a strong orgasm swelling up inside like this one.

“Oh GOD! OH GOD! OOOOHHHH!!!” Jenny’s pussy clamped down on Val’s cock like a vice, her muscles fluttering along its length ferociously. It was like nothing Val had ever felt before…and she couldn’t hold in her own cum any longer.

“AAAARRGGGGGHH!” she screamed. Red hot cock-juice burst forth in gigantic high-pressured spurts. Jenny jerked as if being shot from the inside. Only Valerie’s desperate grip kept her from falling forward. Valerie didn’t think she’d ever stop cumming. Spurt after spurt filled Jenny’s tight hole, the molten excess quickly seeping out from around the still plunging cock and dropping down her thighs.

Valerie pushed Jenny off her cock, twisting her in mid fall so she landed on her back. Quickly hopping to her feet, her cock gripping in an iron-like fist, she stood over her delirious friend who continued to buck and spasm between her spread legs. “Feel my cum, you slut! Feel it like you know you always wanted it!”

Valerie jacked the cock watching as thick, stringy ropes of cum flew out and landed wetly across her friend’s body and face. Jenny’s eyes were wide as saucers watching her friend stand over her with a giant spurting cock as her body flailed in pleasure. Again and again the cum flew and Valerie felt similar shots of cum spurting inside her own pussy. She was creaming her friend while getting creamed herself.

Finally, the orgasm peaked, her own pussy flooded with thick cream, her friend covered in it. She could feel it dribbling out of her own pussy. When she looked at her hand expecting to see a softening cock, she instead only saw her cupped hand holding a small pool of cum. The magic cock had dissolved into pure semen.

Exhausted, she collapsed onto her knees, falling forward onto her friend’s body. Her naked tits crushed against Jenny’s, the thick goo almost gluing their bodies together. Valerie ground her still quivering pussy against Jenny’s, their shared sperm and pussy juices mingling. Valerie kissed Jenny’s neck and face, her tongue eagerly exploring her friend’s mouth, although Jenny didn’t kiss back.

It wasn’t until the spasms stopped that Valerie relented her attack. She wanted to thank her friend for such a fantastic fuck. But Jenny’s eyes were vacant, staring at the ceiling. Valerie kissed Jenny some more. “Thank you Jenny. I always knew you’d be good in bed. Do you want to fuck again? Maybe Matthew will give us another cock to play with…”

But Jenny didn’t answer. Her breathing was rapid and panting, but her eyes didn’t see and her ears didn’t hear. She was so traumatized by what just happened that her mind just shut down.

“Jenny?” Val kissed her face. “Jenny?”

Jenny blinked, but didn’t respond.

For the first time since this night of horrors began, her boiling blood ran cold. “What have I done?” she whispered horridly. Kisses became slaps as she tried to revive her friend.

Matthew stood up and clapped. Aleksandra sat up as well and giggled.

“Who knew you had the heart of a rapist?”

“I….no…I didn’t…” Valerie backed away, a difficult endeavor given the suction caused by the cum that held their bodies together.

Jenny’s dripping cunt and vacant look was more than enough evidence.

“I…oh God…this isn’t…isn’t…”

“Isn’t what?” Matthew asked. “Isn’t real?”

“You made this happen. You caused this!”

Matthew shrugged his shoulders. “Does it matter to her?” he asked pointing at Jenny. As far as she’s concerned, the last memories she has are of you raping her.”

“NO!!” Valerie crawled backward in horror, trying to distance herself from the evidence of this most heinous crime.

Aleksandra was quick to wrap Valerie in her arms and comfort her as tears began streaming down her face. “It’s okay, Sister. It’s okay. You’ve saved me. We can be free now.”

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!? I just raped my best friend! How does that help you be free?”

Aleksandra smiled. “I didn’t ask you to free me. I asked you to save me. I’m already free. Master freed me of all my worries and until tonight I was his only slave strong enough to use the magic cock. I didn’t want you to FREE me, Sister. I wanted you to SAVE me. Save me from the loneliness of being the only slave to be able to wield the magic cock.”

Valerie was horrified. “I…I don’t understand….”

“Think about when I fucked you, and think about when you fucked Jenny. Think.” Valerie didn’t want to think about what she’d done to her friend, but the answer lay there somewhere.

She replayed both fucks. She relived each wonderful thrust. Sure enough, the answer was as plain as day. It was so simple. As exciting as her rape of Jenny was, the sensations were nothing compared to what she and Aleksandra shared.

“You see? You have the answer. You’re the only one who can make me feel like that. I’m the only one who can make YOU feel like that. Only those who can wield the magic cock can achieve that level of pleasure with one another. I’ve waited for so many years to find you. You’ve saved me from my burning anticipation. You saved me from never knowing the heights of pleasure we could give each other.”

Valerie cried. She sobbed like a little child. The price of achieving this level of pleasure was too high. She’d turned into the very criminal she accused Matthew of being…the very criminal Matthew had wholly ADMITTED being. Matthew was the only honest person in the room…and Jenny was the only real victim.

“You don’t have to live with the pain of your crimes,” Matthew said, squatting beside the huddled pair. “I offer you the same out that Aleksandra took so many years ago. Give yourself to me. Give me your soul and like Aleksandra, you’ll be pleasantly free from these memories. Your reality will no longer include the horribly and wondrously depraved things you’ve done. You’ll only exist to experience pleasure. My pleasure and yours. Your friends, your family, they will all serve you. And you won’t feel a shred of guilt. Let this be your new reality.”

Valerie sobbed. “I hate you!”

“That’s okay. Aleksandra cursed my soul after what she’d done…but look at her now. She has no memory of her final deed. She doesn’t care about the betrayal she committed. She doesn’t remember the lives crushed when she sought this pinnacle of pleasure. She is my slave, but she lives blissfully.”

“Fuck you!”

“Yes. You will. Often.”

Rage boiled in her body. If there were a sharp implement she would have stabbed out Matthew’s eyes. But such thoughts were pointless…he’d never even let her get a chance. His knowing smirk said that he knew exactly what she was thinking.

“Tell you what. I’ll give you the same offer I gave my sweet Aleksandra. This is an important decision: a life of servitude to me, or a life in a mental hell haunted by the crimes committed against you and by you.

“Sleep on it. I’ll come see you tomorrow for your answer. When you’re ready to believe that blissful ignorance served in slavery is better than knowledge with suffering, then I will make my reality yours.”

“What if I choose to believe that none of this happened? What if I reject your reality?” she said defiantly, but weakly.

He smiled. “Unless you can accept with every fiber of your being that none of this happened, then that tiny shard of reality will forever make the reality you propose untenable. How unlikely is it that in one day you were betrayed by one of your only friends, engaged in an orgy with your family, and then raped your best friend with a magical cock? And yet, you don’t deny this reality? Let’s face it, you enjoyed this. You want this to be real. This reality is as real as your father is perverted.”

“NO! He’s a good man. He’s no pervert. YOU caused all this. NONE OF THIS IS REAL!!!” Her rage boiled over, the events of the night too much. Pain like she couldn’t have before imagined hit her like a head hitting the windshield in a head-on collision.

Her world went white.