The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Valerie’s New Reality

Chapter 7: Reality Chosen

* * *

Author’s Note:

Standard Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, entirely the creation of my own warped mind. Any similarity to real events is pure coincidence and not the intention of the author.

This story depicts of acts of a sexual nature that may or may not be desired by the main character – that is entirely dependent on whether you think the events that take place in this story are really happening or are a product of her imagination. Without giving away the final chapters, this story includes MF, FF, group sex, and other stuff that you’ll have to wait for the final chapters to see.

One final note – This story includes (in my opinion) plenty of pure-stroke and plenty of in-depth and subtle character development. Given that this is a serial in seven chapters, I hope that the clues and hints about the nature of reality in this work aren’t lost from week to week. I tried to be somewhat redundant in reminding readers from chapter to chapter about key elements…but in the end I leave it to you, the reader, to determine for yourselves just who our hero is and what, if anything, is being done to her.

As always, I love to hear feedback. I don’t get paid for doing this – just knowing that readers liked it or hated it is my compensation and strives me to do more (and hopefully better) things.

Please email me directly at or post on MCForum.net

* * *

The alarm clock buzzed loudly in her ear. Despite its thundering discordant cycling, it took a good five minutes before Valerie could muster the strength to roll over enough to hit the snooze.

She didn’t want to open her eyes. Last night’s events were just too painful. Her friend was now a vegetable…and all because she’d been tricked into rescuing someone who didn’t need rescuing. After all the people who’d betrayed her, she thanked the single act of kindness and honesty with a fuck that had destroyed Jenny’s mind. If any other act – anything other than her own lustful needs – had been responsible for her best friend’s state, then she might have found the strength to carry on.

She cried. She threw her face into her pillow and sobbed.

And then her cell phone rang.

Looking at the clock, she saw it was 9am, later than she ever slept. It was enough to pull her out of her stupor. Flipping it open before the call was about to jump to voice mail, the voice on the other end stunned her.

“Hey Val! Did I wake you?!?”

Valerie blinked back her tears, sniffling, and tried to find her voice. “J…Jen??”

“Yeah silly. You sound sick. I figured you’d be awake…you always were an early riser.”

“Uh…yeah…are…are you okay?”

“What?…Uh, yeah. Are YOU okay? You sound off.”

Valerie was stunned. What was going on? She looked at her clock again. The bottom corner displayed the date. It took a few seconds to register.

“Val?”

“Uh…yeah…fine. I’m, uh…fine. You just…uh…woke me up from a bad dream. A really, really bad dream.” The date said it was the morning of their meeting with Professor Edmundton. Nothing had happened yet.

“Oh…well, you’ll have to tell me all about it.”

“NO! I…uh…no. I’m already starting to forget it.” It was a lie. It may have been a dream, but every bit of it was lodged firmly in her memory. But she was talking to Jenny. THAT at least hadn’t happened. Tears of dismay turned into tears of joy.

“Okay. Good. Listen, I’m calling you because I don’t trust Tanya to remember. But, I’m going to be late to our meeting tonight. I know she was counting on us to be her “wingmen” but I’ve got a sorority function that I can’t miss. I’ll get there as soon as I can. Can you let them know?”

Valerie wanted to tell her friend not to come at all…but she couldn’t explain why. Because she dreamed that she raped her? With a magic cock? It was starting to sound silly even as she thought through it. “Yeah…okay. I’ll tell them,” she replied with a hint of dread. “But…if…if you can’t…if you can’t make it…um…it’s okay…” Val hoped Jenny would take the hint and just not show up. Even if it all was just a dream, Val wasn’t sure she could face her friend. She just couldn’t shake the image and the sensations of fucking her with that wondrous magical cock.

“Are you kidding? I think I’ll get there as soon as I can to keep her from embarrassing herself. Let’s face it, Val, you always cave in and give Tanya whatever she wants.” Val shuddered. In her dream, it was her LACK of caving in that prolonged her torment. “Okay, great. Thanks! I’ll see you there. Kisses!”

Valerie closed her phone, her outlook on life beginning to revive. Standing, she ran her fingers through her hair. It was stringy and frayed at the ends, dull in appearance.

This was reality, she thought sadly. Like a metaphor for her own life, she and her hair were dull and frayed. In her dream she’d become a sexual dynamo. Here she was just…well…just Valerie.

Padding tiredly over across the hall, she peered into Tanya’s bedroom. Sure enough, the room was a mess and there was a faint, fresh, sexual smell. Val remembered that she’d come over with company the night before…or last night as it apparently was. But it was unusual for her friend not to sleep in.

Stepping into the kitchen, she found a note casually tossed onto the kitchen table. “Val, never thought I’d wake up earlier than you. My new boyfriend kept me up until 7…or maybe I kept HIM up wink. Figured I’d head over to your parents’ house early before you ate all the bagels. New boyfriend giving me a ride (wink, wink) See you there!

Well, that explained Tanya’s being awake before her. And all the double entendres certainly sounded like her.

9am?!? Shit, she was late for her weekly brunch with her family. Val sometimes wondered if the open invitation to Val’s weekly family brunch was one of the reasons the hot blonde stayed friends with her this long: Tanya never missed the opportunity for a free meal.

Throwing on a black tank top, some shorts, and some old tennis shoes, Valerie grabbed her car keys and ran out the door. It would be good to see her family and put the craziness of her dream behind her.

“Hey Hon, what’s wrong? You look like you just got hit by a truck!” Valerie’s mother smiled from the dining room table, sipping her coffee. Images of her driving and swerving and headlights bearing down on her flashed into her mind.

It took Valerie a minute to respond as the front door to her home shut behind her. “Huh…oh, almost was in a car accident on the way over here. Missed being a head-on collision by inches.” Strange, she couldn’t remember the details of the drive over….but, she was here now. Safe and sound.

“Val, you better not get us killed when you drive us to the Professor’s tonight. Just because I got my license suspended, it seems like cruel and unusual punishment to have to trust YOUR driving skills!”

“Why do you think I never let her drive on our dates?” Billy winked. “Am I right?” He held up a hand for a high-five, and Tanya, who was sitting beside him on the couch, rolled her eyes and slapped his palm. She knew that he wouldn’t drop his hand until someone acknowledged his nerdy non-joke. She patted his thigh in a friendly manner before getting up to get another half-bagel.

Valerie watched the two of them intently. She couldn’t get out of her head what the two of them had done to her in her dream.

Did Tanya’s hand linger on Billy’s thigh? No, probably not. Tanya was a flirt and often gave friendly touches.

Did Billy’s gaze linger on Tanya’s ass as she walked away? Well, maybe…but she couldn’t blame him. Tanya’s ass was like a magnet for the eyes of men.

Val’s sister, Nikki, was sitting at the table eating some sliced fruit, headphones in her ears and reading a magazine. One hand was below the table and her body was rocking…sensually? No…

“Hon, you want something to eat?” Valerie’s mother had paused in clearing away plates to stand behind her brother, Michael, who was perusing the used car section of the paper. She bent over and kissed his cheek before rubbing his shoulders quickly. “Ohh, my big strong guy! Getting his first car!” Was Mom’s kiss too familiar? No…couldn’t be.

Val closed her eyes tightly, trying to block the lewd images of the dream. None of it was real, and she wished her brain would stop superimposing itself over her delightful family gathering. Val opened her eyes again, trying to move forward.

Sasha, Valerie’s other sister, was sitting on her father’s lap, like she often did. They were doing the crossword together, like they did every Sunday and most weekdays. Were their heads too close? Where was Hank’s other hand?

Valerie blinked back the rising anger. Her imagination was getting away from her. None of that happened…but it shamed her to look at the family she loved so dearly with this new lens. How had her mind taken such inappropriate turns? Of course none of that was real. It defied all reason.

“Uh…Mom? You mind if I go take a shower? I woke up late and raced over here.” She plucked at the tank-top. It showed a little bit of cleavage, but she’d never before been self-conscious about it. It reminded her of the outfit Jenny wore in the dream before she…before she…

Valerie shuddered at the memory.

Did Michael’s gaze just linger a bit too long. Was he looking at her breasts?

She shook her head in an effort to try to wipe away the thoughts she was having. Without waiting for a reply she headed upstairs. She turned her head and saw her father watching her. Was he looking at her ass? No…he was just concerned. Val knew she was acting weirdly and her father was a gentle, caring man. Hank was a saint and didn’t have an inappropriate bone in his body. He’d been nothing but the perfect father since the day he adopted her.

His body…his strong muscular body…his huge throbbing…

Valerie ran up the stairs, trying to outrace her thoughts.

“This reality is as real as your father is perverted.”

Those were Michael’s final words to her before the dream ended. Hey echoed in her mind. Hank was the purest, kindest, most wonderful man she knew…so therefore, the dream couldn’t be real because that would mean Hank was a pervert.

Which he wasn’t.

Turning into the bathroom, she started the shower, the room quickly filling with steam. She peeled off her clothes and stared at her body. It was as she remembered it. Not perfect, like in her dream, but now she saw it in a new light. It was a beautiful body. She could understand why those men and women in her dream thought she was attractive.

Her pussy started to quiver. There were certainly things about the dream that were pleasant. Nothing wrong with some innocent fantasy.

Something nagged at her. Something called to her. An unanswered question.

“This reality is as real as your father is perverted,” echoed faintly in her ear.

“No…it was all a dream. It wasn’t real…and he’s not a pervert.”

Still…

Using the second entrance to the bathroom, the private door to her parents’ suite, she padded secretly into the room. She was naked, but she couldn’t take her shower until she satisfied this curiosity. Her mind wouldn’t rest until she put her lingering dream-doubt to rest.

One little peek. One quick sneak to prove to herself that the dream was just a dream.

She lifted the mattress on her father’s side of the bed. To her relief, there was nothing there between the mattress and the boxspring. No stash of girlie mags like she’d once accidently found in her brother’s room when changing his sheets.

She smiled. “See? Nothing.”

She could have turned around and taken her shower at that moment…but something compelled her to check one more obvious place…so obvious that she was sure she’d find nothing.

She opened his nightstand.

Nope. Just some old Popular Mechanics issues.

She closed the drawer, heaving a sigh of relief. “Nothing.” And yet she stayed, staring at the drawer.

What was that flutter in her stomach? Disappointment? Or was it the tension she always got when she glossed over an obvious answer. On the surface she’d answered her doubt…but her doubt lingered.

She grabbed the handle to the nightstand drawer again. What was she doing? Her father would never. He could never…

Closing her eyes, she tried to will her hand to stop moving. It didn’t listen. She had to know. It was so obvious. It would be beneath him to use such as simple ruse. Hank was more clever than this…

She opened the drawer again. Why would he have old magazines stored next to his bed? Her hand trembled, reaching forward, touching the one on top. She’d seen boys at school do the same trick…but not Hank. Not the man she loved as her father.

She opened it, and sure enough, it was just a Popular Mechanics magazine.

But the one beneath that one…the cover was askew from the inside pages.

She gulped. “Stop Valerie. Don’t do it. It’s just what it appears to be. Go take your shower…” But her hand wasn’t listening to her brain. It was pulling the second magazine free.

Valerie held it loosely in her fingers, like a diseased rat. The insides slipped free from the cover and her heart sank into her stomach. Sure enough, the cover was just there to mask that it was really a porno mag.

Tears fell onto the cover picture: a buxom woman in braided pigtails, black-rimmed glasses, a white blouse unbuttoned and tied under her breasts and a short-skirt pulled low. She was designed to be the wet-dream version of a school girl…with an outfit that was reminiscent of the private school uniforms she had worn in the private school her parents sent her…where Sasha and Nikki currently attended.

With reluctant fingers, Valerie flipped through the pages. They were beyond graphic. Tight, teenage-like pussies and asses were spread, gaping, stuffed with gigantic cocks. Cute teenage-like faces sucked on penises with apparent relish. Flushed faces and asses dripped cum.

Val turned back to the drawer and pulled several more magazines free, all centered around the school-girl theme. Val was numb.

Her father was a pervert.

He got off on school girls getting fucked.

She’d been a school girl.

Sasha and Nikki were school girls.

“Wait, wait…” a miniscule voice of reason interjected in her mind. “Maybe it’s not as bad as you think. Maybe he just likes this stuff, knowing it’s fiction and all…maybe he’s just more human than you gave him credit for…flaws and all.”

Maybe.

That was one reality.

She closed her eyes, her mind filled with the image of a hospital room. Matthew, dressed as a doctor, shone a light in her eyes and Aleksandra dressed as a nurse stood over her unmoving form, shaking their heads forlornly.

That was another reality.

Her vision flashed, seeing Matthew dressed as an orderly, standing over her beside her hospital bed. She could see his hand inside her gown groping her breast while the other hand jacked furiously on his small cock right under her nose.

That was yet another reality.

Her vision flashed again. A man sat in an office at a computer, furiously typing a story, needing to get as much written as possible before his afternoon meeting. He was an analyst but through his story telling, he thought of himself as an artist…as a philosopher. As an erotic-mind-control enthusiast. And Valerie was just another of his creations. The image of Aleksandra blurred with that of another buxom redhead from another story…someone named Heather…

That was another reality.

But not her reality. The magazine in Valerie’s hand was real. The images were all too real.

She blinked back tears and crept toward the top of the stairs, barely aware that she was still naked. No one downstairs noticed her.

Tanya was back on the couch, texting somebody. Billy was pretending to read a section of the paper, but was really doing a poor job of trying to look askance down her blouse, his leg bouncing nervously.

Valerie blinked. Tanya was naked and on all fours on the couch, her head held tightly in Billy’s strong hands as he guided her sucking mouth up and down his cock.

Valerie blinked again and they were back to their previous selves.

She looked toward the table. Lisa was still standing over Michael’s shoulder pointing at some pictures in the used cars section of the paper, clearly having a debate between what he wanted and what she and Hank were willing to spend. Sasha was still in her own world and Hank and Nikki were huddled over the crossword.

Valerie blinked. Nikki was bouncing eagerly on Hank’s cock while Michael was sticking it to Linda who was bent over the table, sucking out Sasha who was lying where the breakfast spread had once been.

Valerie let her gaze linger longer before she blinked again, the room reverting back to normal. She felt dizzy. Her vision tunneled and she thought she saw the staircase rising quickly to meet her. Her head and neck suddenly hurt.

Shaking them to clear the cobwebs, she padded back to the bathroom, unsure why it sounded like people were screaming in the back of her mind.

If her father got off looking at pictures of teenage girls getting fucked by large men…then the reality in which she so steadfastly believed might not be true. Hank was a red-blooded male…Nikki was certainly attractive. It wouldn’t be unlikely of that a normal man would be attracted to her. Maybe his fatherly love had its limits. But if he did harbor sexual thoughts about his adopted daughters…was it so impossible to believe that he and Linda had conspired to build their own family harem? Hank certainly had enough money and the political and business connections to make it happen.

It was possible. Not probable…but possible. Then again, winning the lottery wasn’t probable…but someone eventually won.

This reality was possible.

“Do I believe?” She shuddered. “Can I disbelieve? Can I ever look at them again and NOT imagine what I lived through with such vivid clarity?”

She stared at herself in the mirror. Her reflection fluttered back and forth from the attractive but bland woman she was used to seeing every morning to the hyper-attractive sex pot that Matthew had envisioned.

“Which reality is real? Which is MY reality?”

The reality of her perfect, saintly father was destroyed. But could she believe in a world of a slightly flawed father…knowing the slippery slope of potential?

She looked at her sexed-up reflection. It was an image of strength. So beautiful. So perfect. So desirable.

A victim.

“NO!” her reflection growled at her. “You weak-willed idiot. I’m not a victim! YOU’RE the victim. YOU were raped. I took the circumstances you led me into and turned them to my favor.

“Billy took your cherry against your will? Well, I fucked him until he satisfied me. I turned his 2-minute slam-bam-thank-you-ma’am into a pounding that he dreamed about but was unable to perform.

“You get gang-raped by a room full of strangers? Well, I turned that army of people who admired you into an army of people who licked and sucked every inch of your body until your every sexual desire was sated.

“You cry over the loss of your innocence regarding your family? Well, I turned their fantasies into a sexual marathon where they pleasured YOU instead of you satisfying them.

“You get raped by some otherworldly phallus, and I turn you into the rapist. YOU may think of yourself as a victim…I know better. I’m in control. I make my own reality.”

Valerie’s head hurt. Her hands hurt like there were a needles poking into the backs of them. There was a high-pitched ringing in her ear. Her chest rose and fell mechanically, as if something else were doing the breathing for her.

She closed her eyes. Faux innocence? Or a world of sexual gratification and subjugation to Matthew? What would be her reality?

Her body jerked, as if lightning had struck her.

Opening her eyes, she admired the reflection in the mirror. It didn’t waiver. There was only one reality now.

Turning off the water to the shower, she grabbed her tank-top. After she slipped the tight cotton top over her head and pulled it down, she admired how her new shiny black corset really accentuated her large breasts. The cups were smaller than the volume of her tits and the tight fit crushed them against her chest, causing the excess to spill out on all sides, making them look huge and powerful.

Valerie pulled on her shorts, the khaki cargos that fit loosely and comfortably. After settling in place, she admired how her new black leather micro-mini skirt fell to just below her ass. She slipped her feet into her worn-out tennis shoes and her body hummed as she admired her knee-high black leather stiletto boots. They certainly made her look domineering and strong. She wiped her face with a towel, reveling in how it now was made up with a dark, smoky, sultry eye and her lips shone red and wet. And she knew no matter what she did, it would never smear or run.

This was reality.

Valerie exited the bathroom and descended the stairs. Person by person, her family and friends looked up in shock. They were too stunned to speak.

“Linda?” Valerie’s mom took a second to respond, both amazed by what she was seeing as well as hearing Valerie call her by her first name and not “Mom.”

“Y…Yes dear?” She looked worriedly over at Hank.

“Do you have Professor Linton’s number? The one who’s daughter I used to babysit? Melanie?”

“Uh…yeah. I…I just ran into them yesterday, in fact…” Linda’s eyes were silently pleading with Hank to “do something” when they weren’t staring at her daughter.

“Good. You’re going to invite them over for dinner tonight.”

“Wha…I…don’t…”

“Listen, MOTHER. I will be very displeased if we don’t get to enjoy the presence of their company tonight. Melanie recently made a very difficult decision, and I want her to know that I’m not upset. She was just following her heart. INVITE THEM!”

“Oh…okay dear. If you insist.”

Valerie walked around the table to stand beside Nikki and Hank. “Daddy, Daddy, Daddy…you disappoint me.”

“Val, honey…what’s gotten into you?” He looked concerned, but he also couldn’t stop his eyes from roaming all over her body.

Valerie smiled dreamily and leaned in close, letting her breasts crush against his strong shoulder. She whispered into his ear, “What’s gotten into me? Why, your dick, DAD. Don’t you remember? Your giant cock getting into me?” She stared into his eyes, the flood of memories pouring through her mind. As she relived them, so did he, and his eyes went wide first in horror then in lust.

Nikki yelped as she felt something suddenly poking her through her skirt on her father’s lap. She looked down and to her surprise and shock, Hank wasn’t wearing pants, his giant cock pressed tight against her pussylips. The panties she’d been wearing earlier were nowhere to be seen. Nikki tried to squirm away, but Hank held her tight against the pole sticking out from his lap. She continued to fight, but once Hank’s strong arms lifted her and impaled her onto his cock, all resistance faded and she began fucking back as if they’d been doing this together for years.

“VAL! What the hell is going on?!?”

Valerie spun with rage at Tanya. How dare the little blonde strumpet question her! Zombie-like, Billy grabbed her head in his strong hands and pulled her forcibly down until he’d impaled her open mouth onto his rampant cock…his clothes as well suddenly missing.

Michael was watching all this with surprising calm. Terrified, sure, but he wasn’t doing anything stupid. He couldn’t deny the fact that seeing Tanya give a blowjob or seeing Nikki suddenly bouncing her tight, naked ass on Hank’s huge fuck-pole was exciting. That surprising bit of self-honesty went a long way toward making Valerie happy. She’d reward him. She looked at him, meeting his gaze, then looked briefly at Linda and winked.

Linda began to step backward, horrified, but Michael quickly caught on. He didn’t understand what was happening, but didn’t care. Linda felt a force pull her toward the table, tear off all her clothes and spread her legs wide. Michael unzipped his pants and pulled free his cock, grinning wickedly at its surprising girth. He was more than eager to try it out.

Linda’s pussylips were dripping copious fluids, eagerly anticipating the thrust of her adopted son’s new cock, despite her mental anguish. But all reservations disappeared as Michael sunk home.

Sasha was beyond terrified. What was going on? What nightmare had she landed in? Valerie crooked her finger and Sasha found herself standing and walking toward her in the middle of the room. An invisible hand pushed down on her shoulder until she dropped to her knees.

Pleading brown eyes stared up at her uncaring sister. “Don’t…don’t make me do this…I’m your Si – ”

“Shhh…it’s okay,” Valerie interrupted, putting a finger over Sasha’s sensuous lips. “In a few seconds, you’ll forget that you didn’t want this. In a few seconds, all you’ll remember is that you’ve always lusted after me. In a few seconds, existing to sexually gratify me will be your only reality…”

Valerie put her hand to the top of Sasha’s head with one hand and hiked her skirt up with the other, pulling her sister’s face into crotch. The teen struggled a bit, and then the struggle to escape became a struggle to get her tongue as deep as it could possibly go. Valerie sighed contentedly.

“Very good. Very good,” came a voice from the front door.

There was no bashfulness in Valerie. She made no attempt to cover or hide anything. Matthew grinned widely with Aleksandra by his side, both wearing their outfits from their first encounter. They were truly a pair right off the cover of some cheesy romance novel, like the kind she used to read in secret.

“So, you’ve decided to accept my offer?”

Valerie smiled, moaning as Sasha did wonderful things to her clit. “Mmmmm. No, Matthew.”

“But you’ve embraced this reality. My reality.”

Valerie ground her hips against Sasha’s face, her orgasm rapidly approaching despite the intrusion of her guests. On the couch, Tanya was struggling to swallow the load that Billy was spurting forth. Linda and Nikki were calling out Michael’s and Hank’s names respectively, the sounds of skin slapping skin and groans and moans were a veritable symphony of carnal delight.

“No. Mmmm. No Matthew. This is MY reality. I like what you’ve shown me. I’ve decided to take it as my own. I don’t need you.”

Matthew seemed non-pulsed. Not angry, just intrigued. “There is much more I can show you. You’ve barely scratched the surface of pleasures that await you as my slave.”

Valerie shook in orgasm, her pussy juice flooding into Sasha’s mouth. There was no hurry in replying to Matthew. Some things were just more important than dialog.

Sighing in release, Val pulled her sister up and kissed her lips, enjoying the taste of her own juices on the teen’s lips. “Okay…go play with Mom and your brother.” After receiving a playful pat on the behind, Sasha grinned in delight, hopping eagerly over toward the table, pulling off her remaining clothes.

Val casually stepped out from her skirt, deciding to keep her pussy naked but her corset and boots on. She rubbed her hands together in thought. “I don’t doubt that there are untold things you could have shown me…or even done to me. I do regret that you and I will never get to fuck. But I’ve got all the time in the world. I’ll find my own kinks…”

She unfolded her hands and in her right palm sat a shiny, perfectly smooth black egg. Aleksandra gasped.

“That’s right, SISTER. I don’t need your master to make these. I succeeded where you failed. When we first met, Matthew spoke of your flaw…I understand what he meant now. You accepted his reality at the end. You were so close, but you failed. You chose blissful servitude over deciding your own fate and you only had to hold out a little bit more. I thought he was cruel for calling you less than perfect…but he was being kind.”

Aleksandra moved closer to Matthew, pressing up against him in fear. Val didn’t seem to care. In fact, the image of her looking like a scared child was powerfully exciting. She began working her thumb over the surface of the egg and it began to grow, quickly taking on its phallus shape.

“A product of my imagination. My reality.” She paused thoughtfully and looked at Matthew and then back down to the egg. “I like these. I’m going to keep them as well.” Then her gaze focused on Aleksandra. “And her. In my reality, she’s mine.”

There was no remorse or ill feeling. Aleksandra simply walked over, not knowing that she’d ever been a slave to Matthew. In this reality, she’d always belonged to Valerie.

Matthew shrugged. “I’ll get another. I won’t lie to you, Aleksandra was truly something special and it took a long time to find her…but time holds little meaning for me. Losing her is worth the price to see you embrace your potential. It is rare when one of us emerges from this human slime to accept what we are. Perhaps one day you will not hate me for what I have shown you. Perhaps one day, we will find pleasure in each other’s company.”

Valerie was no longer listening. She didn’t care about Matthew. He was her past. And the room was filled with her future. Her new reality.

Aleksandra knelt worshipfully before her, helping guide the almost pure-white cock into her new Master’s pussy. Tanya looked on from the couch, her face a mask of horror and of pain as Billy began stuffing his over-sized cock into her ass. Valerie had no desire to let Tanya receive pleasure from this. It was her duplicitous act that started this in the first place. She would serve with her body, but never with her heart. Valerie would delight in making her “friend” suffer.

Aleksandra began sucking reverently on the cock and Val’s knees almost buckled. It felt sooo good. “Tanya? When Billy’s done with your ass, I have an errand for you.”

Tanya cried out in pain as Billy forced the final inches into her, barely waiting for her to attempt to adjust to his girth before pulling backward. “I want you to bring Jenny over. She’s going to miss her sorority event tonight.” Valerie lovingly stroked her fingers through Aleksandra’s hair as her hips began thrusting the magic cock in and out of her slave’s mouth. “Tonight I’m going to offer her a new reality. I’m looking for my first challenge.”

She closed her eyes in pleasure. Jenny was strong-willed. What would it take for her friend to hand over her soul...?

“The search compels me…”