The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I first want to thank a few people who suggested I share these writings. Also, this story contains descriptions of sexual activity. It is also designed for the reader to feel and experience the story. If you are not of legal age or prepared to read this story, please pass it by. It is written as a work of fantasy.

This story is copy written and may not be reposted on any for-profit system. Posting on mcstories is at my discretion.

As always, comments .

Vampire’s Lust

I want you to relax and imagine that you are deep in a forest in the middle of a clearing. You are relaxing on a blanket staring into the depths of a nice warming fire. The sky is clear and full of stars. It is a perfect night, cool and comfortable. It is so peaceful here, so calming that you just begin to relax and let your mind wander. You begin to let your thoughts wander and just enjoy the silence. As you stare deep into the warming flames, your body begins to relax. You feel so safe, so comfortable, that you just begin to let go.

You stare into the flames, as they seem to dance, within the fire. The glowing embers grab your attention and seem to draw your focus into flames. The warmth of the fire seems to penetrate every inch of your body, relaxing you, warming you. Each breath you take, you find yourself holding briefly, then letting go. The fire seems to help relax your breathing, as your body just lets go and relaxes. With each breath, your focus on the flames seems to increase as your body just relaxes and feels the warmth. Breathing in and then releasing as your body relaxes.

Your mind seems to focus on the flames. The dancing flames fill your mind. Focusing on a tiny ember in the fire, you feel your focus moving there. The ember draws you in, as your breathing becomes deeper and you let go. It is very calm and relaxing to be able to allow yourself to get lost in the flames. Capturing your gaze, the tiny ember seems to help center your thoughts. Looking into the fire allows you to drift off into a nice relaxing feeling as the warmth spreads through your body. Sometimes it can feel so good to just to feel the relaxation grow. Without really thinking about it, with no thought or effort, your breathing has already become even and rhythmic. Your body, and your mind, are relaxing more with each passing moment.

As you gaze into the flames, and the single burning ember, you feel yourself relaxing more. Each breath you take, you find yourself holding briefly then letting out. Breathing in and then releasing as your body relaxes. You feel the muscles in your body relax, as you slowly breathe in and let it out slowly. Letting go is so easy. Just letting your mind clear is so relaxing. Letting the stress leave your body, you relax. Your muscles relax, as the tension escapes. The flames and warmth drawing you into the relaxation and helping to soothe your mind and open your thoughts.

The feeling of tranquility seems to be moving throughout your body. You feel the tension leaving your toes and the draining of the uneasy tension as it leaves your body. Your toes relax. The pleasure of the relaxation slowly moves to your feet, removing the tension of the day. The muscles in your feet feel relaxed and let go. The feeling of release continues to grow and grow, spreading through your body. You feel the warmth increase as the feeling slowly moves up your legs, letting the muscles feel loose and relaxed.

The feeling of harmony and release continues to cover your body, as the stressful energy drains from you. The warmth and peace you feel growing in your body continues to swell. Your body relaxes more as you feel the flames drawing you in. The more you let go the more the feelings grow. The more you feel the tranquility of letting go. The more you feel the warmth my words bring you.

You feel the fire’s warmth steal up your body, relaxing and loosening each and every muscle as it continues to grow upwards. Your legs are drained of all of their energy and stress. The warm tingle continues its way to your thighs, seeping deep into your skin and muscles. Breathing deeper and deeper, more and more relaxed, you surrender.

Warmth is now sliding to your lower back, sliding to your middle back and finally to your upper back as you sink deeper and deeper in my control. You feel the warmth, and welcome it. Your mind lets go as the calmness fills your mind and body. Your conscience mind is relaxed and drifts more and more. Your unconscious mind continues to read. Your unconscious mind needs to read because your body needs to go deeper. The warmth draws you deeper and deeper. Your muscles have needed this, your mind has needed this, and your soul has needed this release.

You slowly look up from the flames and see a set of crimson eyes staring at you from the darkness. The deep red eyes seem to grab your gaze and calm you even more. The redness seems to mirror the relaxing flames you have been so drawn into. You feel your eyes drawn into them, fixating on them. The eyes are so seductively deep, almost seeming to shimmer. It almost looks like there are little flames in the endless abyss of the eyes. The eyes are so seductive, drawing your focus into their depths. You don’t want to look away. You want to let go more, to relax more.

A figure emerges from the darkness. The face surrounding the eyes is stately enough, almost too perfect. His chiseled features seem distracting, but also calming as he approaches. His skin is perfect, blemish free and alabaster white. His pale face framing his red penetrating eyes, he seems to look deep into your soul. The blood red crimson eyes capture your focus and seem to draw your attention away from the relaxing fire. The power of those eyes is unyielding, pulling you from the fire, into their red spiraling depths.

His beauty is far different different than any you have ever seen, an alabaster angel of the night visiting you. His figure has the quality of a dream, powerful and magical. Your mind seems to focus, losing all thought as your eyes and mind focus into the deep blood red depths of his eyes. Your breathing slows and deepens; your body seems to float. You give yourself to the eyes and relax like never before. Dropping deeper and deeper into the spiraling depths of his eyes, you feel at ease.

As the angel of the night approaches, the eyes burn deeper into your soul. There is nothing else except the eyes and the relaxation. You find your mind letting go and submitting to the power that the figure possesses. Submission and surrender become your thoughts. You want to submerge yourself deeper into the red embers of the eyes. You wish to surrender to the relaxation they bring. You wish only to submit and be taken.

Without moving his lips, you hear the dark angel’s voice in your mind. His voice speaks to you and commands you. His words become your thoughts and you surrender to the pleasure. His commands become your desires. You obey because you must.

“You already feel My words calming you and pulling you deeper and deeper into relaxation. Relax your mind MY PET . . . relax . . . calm . . . letting go. Your mind is so tired—so worn out . . . so exhausted. You need this feeling of relaxation, of obedience. Your mind is becoming so tired. . . so open. . . so clear.

All that matters are My words. Focus only on My words and relax, MY PET. You’re becoming calm. As you continue concentrating on My eyes, you’re becoming more serene . . . at peace. You’re becoming more relaxed . . . more relaxed . . . focusing only on my words.

Don’t fight against Me MY PET . . . you feel yourself giving in. You are becoming relaxed . . . always relaxed . . . see how peaceful My words are making you . . . always more tranquil. Sink deeply under My control. You are so relaxed . . . you are calm ... so at peace. You only see My words and you obey My words completely. You’re so relaxed now—and obeying My words.

You are so tranquil, floating in pleasure. You feel how much you wish to obey. You need to obey. You’re feeling so submissive, so controlled so dominated . . . It is so good to just let go and feel controlled. You’re getting so weak . . . so submissive ... sinking into a relaxing trance . . . a deep hypnotic daydream ... a relaxing, deep hypnotic trance. You’re becoming more open to My commands, My words. You feel the release of being MY PET, My slave.

You’re getting more aroused and feeling good . . . you enjoy this control and want to let go more. I control your mind, MY PET. There is nothing else. Your mind, your body, your soul exist to serve Me. You are MY PET and I am your Master. You are My servant, and worship me. I am your life and you bring Me life.

You feel My eyes deepening your trance. The deep spiraling depths of my eyes are taking your soul. The submission deepening and deepening as you relax more and more. You’re MY PET and you surrender to Me. Your mind is sinking deeper and deeper into my erotic, hypnotic control. You need to feel this, you want to feel this, and you want to go deeper into hypnotic bliss. You are feeling good, knowing that submission is pleasure, always pleasure . . . see how good My words are making you feel . . . always more pleasure and happiness.

You want to go deeper, surrender more and more. Obedience is pleasure. Submission is pleasure. Open your mind MY PET and sink deeply under My control. You are so submissive and it feels so good, so right ... to just let go and obey. You sink always deeper into a deeper into a relaxing, deep trance. This deep trance makes you feel so good. You need to feel good; you need to go deeper into trance.”

You are so open and willing. You would like to go deeper and deeper. You only see My words, only obey My words and you obey Me completely. You’re MY PET and I am Master. Your mind is so heavy. You are relaxed . . . at peace and full of happiness. The feeling of control, of My control is all that matters. You are MY PET and I am Master. You sink in this hypnotic trance. . . in this deep hypnotic trance . . . always deeper under My control. You see My words, and wish to feel like this forever. You would like to do what I ask. You are falling deeper and deeper into My control, into my power.

You are getting submissive, always more docile. You feel so good giving up control . . . so unbelievably good. You would like to go deeper in your trance, so deep, so relaxing. You are so submissive to Me, to my words. You see My words and obey. Don’t fight against it. Open your mind to My words, and feel the pleasure and happiness. You must give yourself fully. Nothing else matters except the feeling of bliss and control My words give you.

Your mind is opening to My control. You feel so wonderful, so calm, so controlled. You sink always deeper into this relaxing, hypnotic trance. You are submissive to My words, wanting them to lead you, order you. You want and do everything, which my words tell you. You want to be hypnotized. You are completely under My control. My words are your thoughts. My words are your will.

You sink in a relaxing trance . . . into a very deep and relaxing trance. You’re sinking ever deeper in this wonderful, hypnotic trance . . . ever deeper. It is so nice . . . so relaxing. You can’t fight against it. Sink ever deeper into this relaxing . . . hypnotic trance. . . ever deeper. Now you are deeply hypnotized.

You feel so good letting go, giving Me control of your body, of your mind. You feel the relaxation and bliss of being My slave. The feeling of belonging and obeying. You need to come back to this place, to always feel the control. You enjoy your trance time so, so much and when ever you see Me type or say the phrase, “MY PET” you will come back to this peaceful, tranquil place, and obey.

Your mind craves the feeling of release, or relaxation. Your body needs to let go. You enjoy your trance time so, so much. The arousal and feelings of submission will stay with you in your thoughts and dreams. You will always yearn for My words, My control. Come to Me, MY PET, and give yourself to your Master.

You rise and come to Me, offering Me your lips. We passionately kiss, the lust erupting within each of us. Your tongue searches for Mine. A passion like you have never felt. The embodiment of lust as only evil could create. A cold evil corpse filled with a hot passionate fire. A longing for release, as erotic evil energies fill your body. You feel a craving to feel My essence, My pleasure as you obey and serve. You wrap yourself around me and let me pull you closer to My hard body. Feeling My fingers slowly strip you of your clothes as I kiss your wanton body. Your naked body, bare to your Master’s touch, you surrender to the pleasure.

You feel your nipples slowly stiffen and a soft glow of warmth grow between your legs. Your Master’s hands move to your breast. Your arousal is longing to give more. Your need to submit is total and without boundaries. Giving in freely to the lust, to the evil you feel happiness. The wickedness of passion is all that fills your thoughts. My hands moving as My mind reads your thoughts. Your body is being played like a musical instrument by a Master. Your passion stoked and controlled like fire. You feel a sexual surge, a release of pent up energies as the tingle increases. The nipples stiffen with excitement. Blood rushing to them as your excitement grows.

Your body reacts to My touches as you find your arousal growing with each beat of your heart. The evil taints your soul, bringing pleasure and sexual necessity. The tingle of erotic sexual energy grows within your soul. The energies you wish to release have no restraints. You are an uninhibited slut, wanton, wicked, sinful, with no regrets. You had always tried to ignore your needs, but no longer. Your human soul, released from the inhibitions of the mortal body. Your passion blossoms to a relentless peak. The flood of pleasure is building and you crave more.

Your body is responding like that of a wanton whore. Your nipples are hard and stiff. The beating of your heart is sending blood to your wet, wanting pussy. Your body is hot, excited, and ready for more. The pleasures that a slave feels, surrendering to her Master’s touch, fill you. You have let go of the inhibitions that bound your soul, releasing the passionate nymph trapped inside. You feel so close to orgasm already, but know that there is much more to come. Your Master’s passion is yet to be fulfilled.

You feel the pleasure grow as the heat and wetness in your sex increase. You feel the pleasure of submission, the pleasure of being a slave. Your body is excited and aroused, needing release. You feel your legs slightly part as you try to let the cool air touch your aroused organs. Your body needs more, wants more. You feel the evil calling to your soul and you embrace it freely. You desire to give everything, to feel the peak. You’re Master’s slut. . . Master’s whore, and these thoughts fill your mind.

Your legs are weak and unsteady, due to the sexual pleasures that wrack your body. You feel My fingers sliding down your body to your hot waiting sex. Desire and pleasure erupt, as My finger caresses over your clit. Waves of pleasure run through your body. “Master’s slightest touch brings MY PET great pleasure,” whispered deep in your mind. My fingers sliding inside your pussy, bringing you even greater pleasure as you submit. You cling to Me, your pussy wet and throbbing against my warm finger.

I kiss your neck, as my thumb caresses your clit. Grabbing My shoulders, your legs become weak, wanting more than my fingers. Your body tenses as your pussy contracts around My fingers, as your fingers dig into My dead flesh. Your juices coat My fingers as each wave of pleasure goes through your body. Slowly removing My fingers from your sex, and taking them to your lips. You taste your own desires, eagerly sucking the juices from My fingers. Taking My fingers to your mouth, you slowly lick and suck them clean. The taste savored and addicting to your tongue, you crave more.

I turn you around. Bending you over, you feel the hardness of My vampiric shaft next to your lower, engorged, lips. The feeling of anticipation runs through your body. Your nerves are on fire. You crave Me inside. The essence of My evil leeching into your body as your mind, your body, your soul feel My power. Your wet lips separate as you push back, ramming your body hard back against Mine. My hard cock enters you, fucking you. You gasp as My cock moves into your vagina from behind. It feels perfect. Filling you, giving you what you need. My cock pushed in and out of your pussy, over and over and over. Time seems to stand still as the chorus of pleasure rips though your body as I continue to use you.

It is that moment that I feel the love for you, as that of a hunter feels for his prey. The feeling is that of passion, of elation as I use your body. I kiss your pulsating throat, and I can smell your rushing blood. I feel your mortal fear and wicked thrill, just below the surface, coursing through your veins. In your heart, you want every moment to last forever. The pleasure growing within your loins, needing to be released.

Your moans begin to reach a feverish peak. My thrusts deep, increasing with speed. The pleasure is building. You are so close to orgasm. You know that when I finally cum, you will feel pleasure, an orgasm like no other. You feel the first hot jet of my seed splatter against the center of your convulsing pussy. You scream as you cum. Your body slamming deeply back on my cock, as the pleasure takes you. Pleasure fills your mind as your surrender completely. My teeth clamp down onto your neck, ripping through the soft flesh of your throat. Your orgasm bringing you pleasure, as your blood brings Me mine. You feel an orgasm beyond anything woman can imagine, power beyond words.

Your pleasure erupts, feeding Me your lust. Your heart turning black as My evil seed spreads through your loins. Your pleasure is total, beyond mortal bounds. You feel the heated blood feeding Me as you feel only bliss. Your heart pumping slowly, beat after beat. You feed your Master his liquid pleasure, as you submit totally to the ecstasy. Your mind goes blank, My seed courses through your veins. You are MY PET and I am your Master, and that is all that remains. A truth so true, that it is your deepest desire.

At this moment, I am going to help you awaken when you reach 3. The image of your Master will always be strong in your mind, even when you awaken. You will feel so good, so alive, so wonderful and free when you are out of trance, but with a need to always return and read these words again. The need to remember the fantasy, the dream, is a craving in your soul. You need to return to your Master, and serve once more. You know deep inside that when you see your special phrase, “MY PET” you will obey. You will return to the fire and the eyes. You will return to your Master, MY PET, obedient to only Me.

1.

stirring.

2.

waking.

3 wide awake feeling wonderful