The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I first want to thank a few people who suggested I share these writings. Also, this story contains descriptions of sexual activity. It is also designed for the reader to feel and experience the story. If you are not of legal age or prepared to read this story, please pass it by. It is written as a work of fantasy.

This story is copy written and may not be reposted on any for-profit system. Posting on mcstories is at my discretion.

As always, comments .

The Vampire’s Return

Your thoughts have gone back to that night, MY PET. Like a dream mixed with reality, you remember the peacefulness of the fire. The warmth of the heat relaxed you. As you lay your head down every night in your bed, your mind drifts back to that night in the forest when you relaxed and felt whole. The night when the world opened to you, and you felt My presence for the first time. It was the night you gave yourself to the pleasure, when you surrendered to My eyes. It was the night I became your Master, MY PET, and you have craved that feeling ever more.

Your dreams are always filled with My voice and My eyes. As soon as your eyes close at night, you feel Me inside of your thoughts. My whispering voice comes to you nightly, dancing within your dreams. A beautiful mist of pleasure fills your mind as soon as your eyes close. The words “Obey Me, MY PET” always echo endlessly in your mind. My voice always comes to you at night. My words seem to always be there. You always feel My presence, MY PET, and with this you crave the pleasure.

Sometimes in the daylight you seem to hear the wind whisper My words. The power I hold has no bounds, though I must retreat from the sun. My voice still calls to you “Obedience is pleasure, MY PET,” and you find yourself searching for Me in the light. You know that My power, though weakened, still reaches out to you. The carnal lust of your body grows as your thoughts wander back to that night. You are My slave, My servant, MY PET. I am your Master, and you accept this with your soul. Though you tend to dream, the truth is, this is your fate. You desire nothing more than a return to the pleasure, MY PET, and welcome its return.

You first heard My voice a short time ago, MY PET. The night in the forest was a night of bliss. My voice came to you in the night like a whisper in a breeze. You heard My words without ever hearing My voice. The Mental voice of your Master filled your thoughts, so powerful, so serene. Now My words haunt you, tease you, echoing over and over in your mind. You crave the unseen pleasures My voice brings. You crave to see My eyes in your mind, MY PET. You hear Me often and find yourself missing My words when you do not have them. At first you thought of Me as a dream, a passing fantasy of the night. This has changed as the cravings have grown. Now you crave Me as your Master and yourself as MY PET. You feel it in your soul, to your very core. My words speak to you and your body obeys.

You can not help yourself, MY PET. You know deep within yourself that this is what you desire. You could have run that night, but your own carnal needs were what called Me to you in the night. I could smell you – feel you – and your need to submit called out to My own immortal soul. Your dark passions woke Me from My sleep and drew Me to you in the night. Your arousal created a fire within My undead body and stirred My soul. The reason you live now, MY PET, is that you have brought a pleasure to My life. You awakened a mortal lust that had long slept within My immortal body. You now live to serve Me, MY PET, and serve Me you shall.

As the full moon rises and fills the sky, you feel the lust, the passion, again burning in your loins. On this perfect night, your dreams become so much more. As you lay down tonight, My words come back to you as usual, MY PET, as they have since we first met. More powerful than before, they seem to call to you and control you. You remember how My words became your thoughts, and how you took in every single word, and they made you whole. You remember the unearthly pleasures we shared as we coupled for the first time. My undead body and your mortal lust entwined; the dance of passion. These dreams fill your soul as you drift into the bliss. Your body relaxes as My words come to you and your mind absorbs them as your own.

“Relax, MY PET, just lie back and relax. Drift into the dreams of passion you share with Me nightly. Feel the pleasure that I give you, the pleasure that comes with My words. Let My words excite and stimulate your mind, as they stimulate your body. It feels good to feel My power, My control. Surrender to the power, MY PET, to let My words sink deep into your mind, deeper and deeper.

So deep now, MY PET, as the words take you deeper into My control. The pleasure is all that you desire. The submission is what you crave. It is what you desire. I am already so deep within in your thoughts now, MY PET.

You can not even fight My words, you can’t resist. You want to obey My words, MY PET, obey and feel the pleasure that comes with them. Your passions are aflame. Your desires are running through your veins. You need to release your lust and your passion to Me, MY PET. I am your Master.

Very good, MY PET. You are now deep in a trance, deeper than you’ve ever gone before.

Deep. . .

Deeper. . .

Deepest. . .

Your focus is now entirely on My eyes – My words. My words are your thoughts and your thoughts are My words. I control you utterly now, MY PET, and you are completely open to Me. When I speak, you will obey, absorb, and lock away those thoughts. They will be part of you forever, MY PET. I now possess you, mind, body, and soul.

You are such a good little slave. Remember that, MY PET, for that is what you are, now and forever. I am Master and you are My slave. You are still the same woman you always were, but now you have a new purpose in life. A new focus – your dream come to life. You are MY PET, a new reason for being that overrides all other wants and desires. You exist to be My slave.”

Like a puppet on strings, your eyes open and you sit up. You see Me standing there in the room with you. Your thoughts are those of a slave, to obey, to bring pleasure to your Master. You stand up and walk towards Me. Standing in front of Me, you cannot deny My gaze: the eyes you have craved. I hold your head tenderly in My hands. I see the blood pumping strongly in your mortal veins and I see the artery bulging slightly, teasing My immortal hunger. Brushing aside your hair and lightly kissing your neck, I quiver with demonic lust. The smell of your mortal blood mixing with the mortal smell coming from your loins intoxicates Me. A vampire’s lust spreads through your body, as you feel My thoughts, My passions, as they fill your very cells. You want to feed Me, to feel My power. You moan loudly in anticipation, wanting Me to take you. You know now that this is your place, MY PET, and await pleasures of our passions.

My voice comes into your mind. The words of your Master dominate your thoughts, MY PET. You feel the familiar tightness in your lower stomach building. A pulsing rhythm of arousal builds with each beat of your mortal heart. An erotic pleasure spreads through your body as your lust filled blood spreads hotly to your core. Your clitoris pulses in time with the pleasure. A beating, pulsing, throbbing pleasure of arousal takes you, as your inhibitions crumble. Your carnal, animal-like instincts are exploding from your groin. You feel the need to mate, to fuck, to submit: and welcome it totally. You are a slave, to your Master and to your own lust.

You crave nothing more than to feel the pleasure. You feel your gown slowly being lowered from your body. My fingers begin to trace along your flesh. They eventually trace lower, and lightly run along the edge of your sex. Your body tenses with the contact. The pleasure and wetness are what you desire. Your brain wants to say “faster” but before you can even mouth the words, I touch you exactly the way your lust demands to be touched. At the same time you feel My other hand moving across your back, grabbing your ass, caressing your chest, your stomach. The touch of your Master, on your flesh and your sex, stokes the fires of the immortal seed inside of you. The passion’s fury spreads wildly throughout your soul. I whisper in your mind, “Obey Me MY PET,” as I prepare to take you once again.

You desire your Master. You desire the pleasure. Like an addict needing her drugs—her fix, you cannot stop yourself. You have no will, or desire to retreat. You want to run your fingers over My chest, to kiss My neck and to run your nails down My back. Your breathing quickens and the desire spreads deep into you, through your stomach and filling your breasts and your nipples. Each breath making your sex tingle as you press yourself against My body. Your focus is perfect, exact. Pleasure is your desire, and obedience to Master, your yearning.

You see Me smile, and your pleasure increases. Your Master kneels before your naked body. You hear Me as I take in the smell of your wetness. You shiver as My undead tongue tenderly begins to trace the outline of your engorged sex… My hot breath on your moist slit, the way it quivers and makes your insides tremble.

I look up at you with My glowing red eyes and pleasure spreads even more through your body. The bliss is so intense you aren’t sure you can continue to stare. A symphony of pleasure fills you as your Master explores your nether regions. A finger, a tongue, My breath, all being used to bring you pleasure. My hot fleshy tongue licks the walls of your pussy. The immortal pleasure increases as I reach into your very womb with My tongue.

You feel My words once again command your soul “Surrender to the feeling now pouring into you, MY PET, and just let your body fill with desire.” You’re overcome by the feeling and feel yourself surrender completely to your desires. You have no thoughts other than pleasure. No needs other than obedience. You feel yourself giving more of yourself to your Master as the pleasures build. You ache to be filled, ache to be taken. You are so close to orgasm, but need to feel the pleasure of your Master inside of you once more. You crave the immortal seed being discharged into you. You crave to be used as your Master’s slave.

You feel Me picking you up in My arms—kissing you passionately as I carry you to the bed. Our tongues taste the pleasures of each other’s mouth. Though undead, I taste so sweet to your lips. Laying your naked body down, you see Me smile as your body shivers in anticipation. My clothes quickly disappear as I strip before you. Your body aches for My touch. My white chiseled body shines in the night. The light of the full mood reflecting off of the alabaster skin, makes Me look like a virtual god of the night. You want nothing more than to feel Me inside of you and your body begs for climax.

You begin to feel the evil sexual desires growing within you. It started beneath your gown earlier, and grew with the touch of My tongue. You want more, need more. You desire nothing more than to have your legs spread apart, being devoured by your Master. You crave to feel Me in your mouth, in your pussy, within your soul. To taste My cock and have My cock spurting gobs of evil seed into your mouth. The depravity of the lust is all you feel. You are no longer human, but a concubine to an undead Master. Your pleasures ignited, you beg for the explosion of the heat.

As I enter the bed, your inhibitions are a forgotten dream. You are now a wanton sexual beast. The darkness has crept through your soul, and you feel the decadence of sexual pleasure. You live to feel the pleasure, the need to serve Me. Your lust is wild, animal-like. Your wetness greater than any you have ever felt.

You crave to pleasure Me and to cum, MY PET. You want nothing more than to feel Me in your mouth. A hunger unlike anything you have ever had, you crave My cock. My white phallus pulsing with demonic energy and power just inches from your face. You move towards My cock and bite your lip with anticipation. Your tongue moves out and you taste the tip. A tiny bead of immortal pre-cum forms and you devour it madly. A hot pleasure sears through your body as you crave more. You can feel the heat and taste the delicious pre-cum. It is divine.

You look up into My eyes and see My smirk. I know you have surrendered to the pleasure. You grab the shaft as I lower more of My undead shaft into your mouth. Inch by inch you swallow it until you can take no more. You wrap your hot mouth around My cock and suck. Your desire: to pleasure your Master, your need—to obey. The ecstasy of the moment is filling your loins with desire. The words, “Obedience is Pleasure, MY PET” echoing in your mind as your head bobs on My shaft. The throbbing member of your Master is deep inside of your bobbing mouth. Your oral pleasure of your Master is an orchestra of lips and tongue. You are starved and the taste of the shaft on your lips and tongue is the nourishment you desire. You yearn for My pleasure, My release. You are My slave, and desire My happiness.

My words come back to you, MY PET, and as My puppet, My slave, you react. You know it is time to take My cock inside of your mortal womb and to feel the demonic phallus against your cervix. Your eyes are those of an untamed animal. Your lust is immeasurable. You are MY PET and want only to feel My immortal cum as it spreads once more through your soul. You pull your lips off of Me as your gaze becomes fixed on My body.

We reposition and I lay within your bed. You move to mount Me, taking Me into yourself with ease. The wetness is sublime. The pleasure is unreal. I sigh in lust, as the pleasure fills your face. Your wetness taking Me deep inside of yourself, as your labia engulf My cock. Your hips begin to move, fucking Me deeply with each thrust. I lay there, looking up into your eyes as you continue to move. We are a contrast: My calm white undead body and your hot passion filled mortal flesh. Your movements bringing us both delight, as the carnal demonic pleasure fills your veins.

You move up and down My shaft slowly, gripping My cock with your tight pussy muscles. Each thrust of our union meant to bring the other more pleasure. It feels perfect. A perfect moment in time: as your pleasure and mine mix. Together our souls form a spiritual bliss. My cock pushed in and out of your pussy, over and over and over. Your muscles grasping the shaft trying to milk Me of My cum. Time seems to stand still as the chorus of pleasure rips though your body as we continue to fuck.

A wild pleasure is our destiny as two souls make love: one dead, one alive. We both crave the pleasure of lust and of sex. Your smell fills My own mind with a vampire’s lust. The hot, wetness of your loins ignites the passions in My own undead corpse. Your abandon and pleasure fuel My own sexual lust. I take you, MY PET, and throw you down on your back, entering you again like an animal. You react to My carnal demonic trusts by begging for more. A hard demanding chorus of moans and desires comes from us both. We are like two untamed animals allowing the pleasures to take us. A union of souls, of fire, lust, and bliss is what we have become. Two immortal souls no longer bound by the heavens, we fuck and meet each other’s carnal needs.

The bliss reaches its peak. Your body twisted with the unspeakable pleasure, whimpering as I thrust and thrust and thrust into your pussy. The moment is almost at hand and we both feel the pinnacle of the moment. I lower My lips to your neck. You feel the pleasure, a subtle kiss from My lips. The salty smell of hot passionate blood just under the surface of your skin calls to Me. A bead of your sweat rolls into My mouth, flavored with the blood scent of the vein. I feel you, taste you, and desire so much more.

Biting into your soft skin, feeling the electrifying well of blood, as it touches My lips. My phallus jerks as My demonic cum shoots into your pussy. The feel of My demon seed spreads thru to your very soul. Your orgasm erupts in pleasure as your womb sucks the demonic cum from My cock. We orgasm together as one being, complete in ecstasy. My body arches with the pleasure of the moment, driving My cock to your depths. You scream as your orgasm explodes. I shudder and drink of your pleasure, a mix of orgasm and blood filling My own mind. My throat working as I drink from you, lunging hard with My cock taking you to orgasm after orgasm. The raw pleasure of two demonic lovers in an embrace of lust and pleasure: perfect for all time.

The moment is perfect, MY PET, as you feed Me and feel the pleasure take you for all time. You can now never leave Me as your orgasms have bound you to My soul. Our union of souls has bound us together forever. You have given yourself freely to Me, MY PET. You know you will search for Me always to fill Me with your lust, like no other lover can ever fulfill. Your soul now dark and your lust released. An uninhibited slave to her undead Master, you will always be MY PET as the pleasure begins to subside. Your body and mind begin to relax once more, as you fall into the bliss of the abyss. The pleasure of our time together short, fleeting as the morning sun approaches. The understanding of My control and the pleasure I bring always there with MY PET.

You are now and always will be MY PET and this is your existence. You need to serve your Master and to show Me how much you crave My pleasure. The pleasure and the release are your strongest thoughts. You are forever changed, and now know your place for all time. You are MY PET and I am your Master. When I reach 5 you will leave this fantasy, this dream of pleasure, MY PET. The changes are always going to be there. The words have changed your soul. You know who I am and you know who you are. The truth and the pleasure are all that exist.

Forever in time, I am now your Master, and you are MY PET. As the fantasy concludes you will remember all, and always ache for the return.

1 letting your conscious mind begin to waken

.

2

.

3 moving out of the bliss

.

4

.

5 Wide awake and feeling the pleasure, the bliss as you remember your time with your Master.