The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I first want to thank a few people who suggested I share these writings. Also, this story contains descriptions of sexual activity. It is also designed for the reader to feel and experience the story. If you are not of legal age or prepared to read this story, please pass it by. It is written as a work of fantasy.

This story is copy written and may not be reposted on any for-profit system. Posting on mcstories is at my discretion.

As always, comments and or ideas are welcome .

The Vampire’s Seduction: A slave’s story

As my body begins to relax in the night, my mind sinks into a trance as I hear the whisper of Master in my mind. I am His Pet and my soul is given to the pleasure. With these thoughts my body and mind relax more and more as I let my mind wander into the night. I let my thoughts clear and remember Master’s words; “ I am His Pet and He controls me”. I feel the words take me into the realm of the night as I remember His eyes. I feel His power and I relax into the thought that Master has given me. I am His Pet.

As I drift into my dreams, my mind relaxes as never before. I cannot think or feel but just let the thoughts come to me. I sink deeper and deeper into those feelings letting my very soul dance within the pleasure. I yearn for Master and as I sink into my relaxation; my dreams, I know He shall come to me this night.

He comes this night, the way He has come every night for the last month or so. In the twilight land between dreams and consciousness, His eyes seem to find my soul. I cannot remove His visage from my mind, His tall strong body, always backlit by the brightness of the moon. As the full-length French doors open, He seems to float through, to the foot of my bed. I lay there, as every night, naked, paralyzed, and without command of any will whatsoever. Since the first time He came to me, I have become addicted to the night. At first it was fear, but now lust and desperation for my Master. I go to bed at night waiting for His return, waiting for my Master’s voice to say “I am here MY PET.”

I long for Master to appear over me, waking me by gently brushing His lips over my neck. I crave to feel the whisper of His voice, as my body yearns to obey. Every night when I sleep, the words, “Obedience is Pleasure, MY PET”, echo through my mind. My dreams are filled with the erotic sensual pleasures of my nights with my Master. I am His PET and crave for His return. Even before He appears, I feel that relaxation return. The feeling of pleasure fills my veins. I relax and enter a place few have ever experienced. I let myself go and feel my soul soar. I am His PET, and my pleading thoughts spiral into the echo of His voice, as I beg Him to come to me.

I feel the presence of my Master before He even enters my room. My blood boils with lust as He moves through the darkness, to my room. My arousal grows. My wetness increasing as Master draws near. As I begin to wake, I feel Him kiss me lightly on my neck. His kiss deliberate and practiced, from ages of seduction. My body burns with lust and passion so quickly, as I wake to His caress. My eyes adjusting to the light, I see my Master’s eyes and fall into the depths of the burning red embers. The pleasure takes me and my own lips part, whispering: “Take me Master, I am Your PET.”

Master is the embodiment of every sexual fantasy I have ever had. His presence brings that passion alive, as the demon fluid in my veins comes alive with excitement. His long nails lightly caress my cheek, as I fall deeper into His eyes. The red hot pools of passion burn into my soul as the first night of my enslavement comes back to me as I remember the heat of the fire and the passion of my Master

My senses come alive, like an animal in heat. My mind is focused and alert. I am His PET and He is my Master. That is what matters to me as my arousal grows. As He stands next to my bed, His eyes are a brilliant red fire, igniting my passion as His words form in my mind. I am His PET and He is my Master. I am under His control, my heart aches to serve. My loins ache for pleasure. I lay before Him ultimately vulnerable, naked, trembling, and filled with a burning desire that a normal mortal could not imagine

Master takes my lips again with His, kissing me deeply. As we passionately kiss, I react to him involuntarily. I need more, I want more, I am His PET. All I possess is my desire for Him. I am totally His, as His slave. He smiles and says “I am here for my pleasure MY PET. Feed Me.” My mouth becomes alive as I attack Master’s body with my passion. Drawing Him into my bed, I begin to ravish Him with my lips. I instinctively move down, kissing first low on His neck, and then His upper chest. His skin is soft, and as smooth as I remember, as my lips taste His flesh. The slight musk of His scent fills me with more fervor, more passion, as I strive to bring pleasure to my Master. I am a slave, receiving instructions directly from His mind, yet the hunger, the yearning for Master, is mine alone.

I move on top, positioning my Master below me. My desire is to please; my thoughts are those of a slave. I kneel on the bed, preparing to worship before the altar of His body. Master has given me such pleasure, I need to do the same. Gazing at His body—smooth, muscular, powerful—my passion is to submit and pleasure my Master. The vision of his body is compounding my lust for Him. I feel the heat of the moment overtake me. The fiery red passion consumes me, His words echoing in my mind. I am His PET and my desire is to serve. The sweet taste of Master, mixed with a musty smell, provokes a delirium, a lightheadedness, and fires my lust for Him even further

The passion leads me as I kneel over Master. His naked body my only concern. My own naked body feels a shiver of pleasure as I prepare to pleasure . . . to serve my Master. I lick my lips as I lower my head and take Master’s cock in my hand and slowly draw it to my hot moist lips. The warmth of His cock feels so good in my hands as I know that I am giving Him pleasure. My body reacts in excitement and anticipation. I need to serve—to pleasure my Master, as I hear His thoughts, “Good girl MY PET.”

I lick the head, my tongue teasing and caressing the tip. A tiny drop of precum, my prize for His pleasure drips from the tip. The taste of His fluid makes me crave more. The ache of my body to serve Him, to taste Him, sends me deeper into submission. My body feels this, aches for this. I am His PET, He is my Master.

I lick under the rim and then back to the head. I exist for Master’s pleasure, and my desire is to serve. The pleasure I receive is from giving myself to my Master. I hear Master moan as I take the head of His cock back in my mouth and slowly suck. The sound of his pleasure is a beautiful treasure for my soul. His moan echoes in my mind. Obedience is pleasure. Serving Master and bringing Him pleasure is ecstasy.

His eyes close as I slide my tongue up and down the shaft of His cock. I lick Him slowly, loving the feel of Master’s skin against my tongue. I lick back to the head and slide my mouth down the length. The taste excites my senses. My own desire to serve amplifies as my body reacts to Master’s hard cock filling my mouth. My body aching for more as the arousal builds within Master’s groin. To serve Master, to bring pleasure, is my ultimate desire.

He moves my mouth off of His cock and pulls me forward. Master reaches between my legs and parts my slit with His hand. He slides His middle finger inside my already wet pussy, His thumb caressing my clit. Master moves His finger in and out of my pussy, each stroke making me more and more his PET. My arousal is beyond compare, my pleasure building. He smirks and says: “Soon MY PET, I shall take you totally.”

I cling to Him, my pussy wet and throbbing against Master’s probing finger. My pussy grips Master’s fingers, wanting Him deeper, as He fucks me with His fingers. I kiss His neck, as His thumb caresses my clit. I clutch Master’s shoulders as my body becomes weak, wanting more than His fingers. My body tenses as my pussy contracts around His fingers. My hot wet pussy milking Master’s fingers, as He forces me to cum. My juices coating Master’s fingers as each wave of pleasure goes through my body. My thoughts fill with pleasure as I hear His voice in my mind, “Cum for Me MY PET.”

He slowly removes His fingers, and rubs them over my lips, letting me taste my own wetness. As I look into His red fiery eyes, my tongue licks Master’s fingers, as He sees my hunger. Taking His fingers into my mouth, I slowly lick and suck them clean. The sexual tension in my body keeps growing as my need to cum builds once more. My body tingles... needing more... needing more than ever, to serve.

I crave more, need more and must give more to Master. He is my life, my dreams and my heart. My body and mind crave nothing else but the pleasure of my Master. I lower myself on Master and let my wetness engulf His cock. I slowly begin to rock, looking into Master’s eyes as I bring Him pleasure. My wonton wetness and desire, a pulsing throbbing desire building again within my loins. Master takes me, and with the speed and strength of an immortal flips me over on my back and begins to thrust deeply into me. My legs wrapped around His waist, I thrust hips to meet His every thrust. My groans match His undead thrusts, as He ravages my helpless body. His eyes burn into my soul as his smirk fuels my passions. My desire and lust peaking, my chest heaving, my nipples rock hard. I feel the orgasm burning within with such force that I couldn’t possibly hold it back. I need to cum so hard, but seem to linger on the edge of abyss. Master controls me. Master controls my orgasms. His cock driving into me over and over, as I grunt without shame as the heat fuels my own passions.

Master fucked me. Master fucked me as His slave, with short half-strokes that bottomed out with a straining bending push. My clit twitched endlessly as He fucked me with His immortal huge cock. My body squirmed hopelessly under Him, pinned down, my arms unable to move. Master’s pleasure was to use me, to control me and I submit totally to that. My whimpers turn into moans, and then into gasping, almost screaming in a chorus of animal and demonic lust. “Fuck me Master,” I growled, “fuck my pussy. Fuck Your PET.” He uses me as He desires. My pleasure is without measure. I am His, and His alone. His cock is in me, stretching me, as I twist under His onslaught. There is no denial, no doubt. I am His PET, and He is Master.

Master fucks me as only He can. My body shudders with His every pounding thrust, His back arched, my breasts wobbling freely beneath His chest, His fists tight around my wrists. I am helpless to my Master. He keeps fucking me, relentlessly, as my body stiffens and my pussy clamps around His hardness. My wetness and pussy inflamed, as Master keeps me on the edge, not allowing me the relief I need. I hear my own voice mixed within the groans and thrusts. “Fuck me Master,” I plead, “fuck your PET.” He batters my helpless body as my passions need to be fulfilled. I squeal with the pleasure of submission. He slams His hips against me, filling my slick pussy with His cock. I hold myself open to him as His belly slams against mine. His immortal wail imperceptible at first, then rising over the duration of a dozen strokes. A sound heard with my ears and deep within my mind and soul. I feel His thrusting, burying His member inside of me as I feel it in the very fiber of my soul.

I feel my entire vagina clamp down on His steel-hard flesh, one, long drawn out, almost muscle cramp of a clench. My body accepting His gift as I prepare to take Master’s cum His hard cock pulsing inside me and as energy seems to surround both of us. Our bodies locked together, bodies connected at a fulcrum point of twitching, throbbing, slippery heat. His mouth moves to my neck, as His teeth pierce my flesh. He bites into my neck as I give myself to Master. His pleasure erupts into my soul as I erupt into His. Our eternal souls entwined in a forbidden dance of pleasure, as I feed His needs and I feed His desires.

I am His PET and that is my pleasure. I have no other pleasure than that of my Master and His needs. That is my gift to Master and the essence that sustains Him. Master does not take His PET, rather I give Him all of my essence freely. I am His PET and there is no other truth in my existence. As Master feeds, I drift off into a dream. My mind drifts away and my body relaxes. I am His slave, His PET, His love. I have given all of myself to Master and there is no greater happiness. He is my future and my need. With these thoughts I fade back into my dreams, once again waiting for my Master. The pleasure He brings is my existence, my truth, and I know this deep in my soul as I waken on three, feeling His kiss and feeling my love. And I shall feel and remember all of these when I reach 3 and awaken.

1

2

3

Awakening

Remembering

Wanting More