The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is preceded by “Eras Para Mi”.

“If Heaven Was All You Had”

“Look Ma, the sun is shining on me
Impatient, in love, and aching to be
Could you believe in heaven...
...if heaven was all you had?”
- The Smashing Pumpkins, “With Every Light”

Julie dreamed.

She was holding Danny. His body was warm, and he was breathing peacefully. The world far away from him. Only being with his best friend mattered.

“I really wish I could keep you safe forever, Danny,” Julie whispered. “But I can’t...”

“What makes you think you can’t?” a familiar voice called from behind her.

Julie turned to see a young Latina woman with short hair and a smiling face. She recognized her. She was her guardian spirit...

“Maria,” Julie said. “It’s... I... sometimes I get mad at him...”

“He forgives you,” Maria said.

“But I don’t forgive myself,” Julie replied, and turned her gaze back to Danny. “He’s been nice to me... most of the time. I mean, sometimes he can be a pain, but I know he means well...”

“He’s in pain,” Maria said. “It doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you.”

“I know...” Julie sighed.

Maria walked to the other side of the bed and lay beside Danny, stroking his hair.

Julie noticed this and smiled. “You’re going to watch over him,” she said.

“I watch over you both, Julie,” Maria said. “And I protect you from evil spirits. But soon, you are going to have to face those spirits, together. But you won’t do it alone.”

“You mean you’ll be with us?”

Maria drew Danny into her own arms. “No, Julie,” she said. “I mean that when you and Danny are together... you can defeat anything.”

“Huh?” Julie said. “No... we’re not that strong.”

“Let me show you something,” Maria said, and traced Danny’s earlobe with her finger. She whispered softly in his ear. “Wake up, brother... not all the way, but just a bit.”

Danny’s eyes opened. Their brown softness looked glassy. He murmured, appearing to still be dreaming.

Maria looked up. “Julie, look into your brother’s eyes, and don’t look away until I tell you.”

“My... my brother? And he’s yours too? Wait a minute...”

“Just do it, darling, and trust me, like you’ve trusted me before,” Maria said.

So Julie obeyed and gazed into Danny’s vacant, empty eyes. Even in their dreaming state, they conveyed a warmth, a strange light, that enraptured Julie. She could feel a desire to draw close to him.

“He’ll do anything you wish,” Maria said. “As long as you keep your eyes on him, you can control him.”

“Control Danny?” Julie asked. “Why would I want to do that?”

“He is a bother to you sometimes,” Maria said and winked. “You could stop him from doing that.”

“I could...” Julie said and gazed dreamily into Danny’s eyes. There was a long period of silence.

“Why don’t you tell him what bothers you about him?”

“Nothing bothers me about him,” Julie replied. “My Danny boy is perfect just the way he is...”

“Then why is he sick? How can he be perfect and sick at the same time?”

“That’s it,” Julie said. “I know what to ask him. Danny...” She kept looking into his eyes. “Danny, stop being sick... right now. Julie wants you to be well.”

Maria chuckled. “It’s not that easy, Julie. Who do you think is making Danny sick? You? No... it’s the evil spirits.”

“No!” Julie said, and reached for Danny. “I won’t let them touch him!”

“They could kill you.”

“I don’t care.”

Maria smiled once again, that soft, knowing smile of hers. “It’s time for you to wake up, Julie, and face facts. You can’t protect him all the time. But your pure love for him makes all the difference in the world. You’ll see.”

And then Maria kissed Danny’s eyelids, and he was dreaming once more.

“I have to wake up, too,” Julie said. “And take care of him when he wakes up.”

“So wake up,” Maria replied.

“How?”

“Wake up.”

* * *

Julie opened her eyes.

Danny continued to sleep peacefully in her arms. Julie pondered the dream. If she looked in his eyes, she could control him? She wanted to help Danny. Perhaps if she were to use this control, he would get better...

But Julie didn’t want to force Danny to do anything he didn’t want to do. She loved him, and love wasn’t about control. ‘That’s true... isn’t it?’ Julie thought to herself.

Her hands reached down and traced the scar on Danny’s body.

‘I’ll think about it in the morning.’

Julie drifted off into a dreamless sleep...

* * *

The sounds of chirping birds woke Julie up.

She stretched and yawned and lightly scratched her face, then turned and nudged Daniel. “Danny,” she whispered. “It’s morning. Time to get up.”

“Mmmrrggh, go away,” Daniel grumbled. “Still sleepy.”

“Come on, silly,” Julie insisted. “You gotta find a job.”

Daniel slowly woke up, and his eyes met Julie’s. She remembered what Maria said in her dream, and wondered if she could make him wake up.

“Danny,” Julie whispered. “Time to get up.”

“Okay,” Danny murmured.

“I’m going to help you take a bath, so we can go job-hunting together,” Julie said.

“Sure.” Danny started to roll out of bed.

“Wait,” Julie said, holding Danny by the shoulder. Danny turned back, and their eyes met again. Julie felt her heart tremble and shake.

She leaned in and kissed her friend on the mouth.

Danny protested at first, but seemed to be too tired to resist. He kissed her back and fell upon the bed. After a few moments, the kiss was broken, and their eyes met again.

“Let me take control,” Julie said. The words slipped out, and in her head she kicked herself as they hung in the air. ‘That sounds so corny,’ she thought to herself. ‘Danny’s never going to fall for a line like that.’

But Danny had a dreamy smile on his face and he nodded. Julie felt her face heat up in embarassment, but her heart rested easier knowing that for now, he would not fight her.

Julie held Danny’s head in her hands and kissed him deeply, wondering why this felt so familiar. She felt him embrace her and they rolled on the bed in an embrace. His body loose and pliant in her hands, yet firm in his hold on her.

The rational part of Julie’s mind wondered if she should take him without asking him if this was what he wanted to do. But in her heart of hearts she knew that he wanted her to take control, and that’s precisely what she would do. They were both already aroused...

Their eyes met again as Julie pushed her hips over Danny. She was filled with emotions she couldn’t understand, but tried her best to control them as she looked upon her friend and, now, lover. Remembering Maria’s words as they began to make love for what to the two of them seemed like the first time.

Neither of them made a sound as they breathlessly but silently headed towards a mutual climax. Julie’s words in the dream echoed in her mind.

‘I have to wake up too, and take care of him when he wakes up.’

“Danny...” Julie whispered as her mind melted in a sensuous orgasm...

* * *

After the two of them had cleaned up and gotten dressed, Julie made breakfast.

As they ate, she kept looking into Daniel’s eyes. Daniel had trouble meeting her gaze.

“Danny, look at me for a moment,” Julie said.

Daniel nodded and fixed his sight on her... her eyes.

“Listen to my words, Danny. It’s very important,” Julie went on. “You and I are going to go job hunting today. You need to present yourself, not as the person you think you are, but as the man I know you are. Can you do that?”

“I... don’t know...” Daniel’s mind felt fuzzy as he listened to his friend.

“Put your hands on the table, Danny.”

“O... okay.” Danny did so.

Julie covered his hands with hers, and gently gripped them. “Nothing’s different between us,” she said. “We’re friends. Don’t worry.”

“I... I liked that... what happened...”

“Me too. But we can’t spend all our time doing that. You have real things you need to do, and so do I. So be focused, okay?”

“I can be... because you...” Danny trailed off.

“Because I love you.” Julie finished his thought for him.

“Because you love me,” Danny echoed, and his hands shook, so Julie squeezed them a little tighter.

“You must be so scared, baby,” Julie said. “It’s been a long time since you had to face the world on your own.”

“I am... I’m scared...”

“Oh, Danny...”

The two just stared at each other. Julie didn’t want Danny to go out there. Not with the evil spirits around. She didn’t know if she was strong enough to help him fight them off. ‘He’s been hurt so much,’ she thought. ‘What can I do? Even with this power, I can’t make him less afraid than I am.’

Danny’s cell phone rang. “Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, bananaphone...” Jarring the serious mood between them. Julie burst into a surprised giggle.

Danny just stared into space.

“Danny!” Julie gently chided him, then remembered he was still looking into her eyes. “Your phone’s ringing, pick it up!”

“Oh... oh yeah,” Daniel mumbled, and answered the call. “Hello?... Oh, Ms. Hayes, hello. ...Yeah, Julie and I are going to go look for a job for me... Yeah...”

Julie listened to the one-sided conversation while rainbows seemed to appear in her mind. Ms. Hayes was finally talking to her friend after their conversation in the L.A. bar. It was about time! Hazy memories danced in front of her eyes like dreams from long ago.

Daniel hung up. “Well... it looks like we don’t have to worry about that job thing much longer,” he said. “Vera said she probably has a job for me... for us. She wants to see us today in her office.”

“Oh my God!” Julie squealed. “That’s great! We’ll be working together!”

“Yeah, isn’t it?” Daniel said. “But she didn’t say anything about what the job was. Said she’ll tell us all about it today. So we better get going.”

“Alright... what time do we need to be there?”

“Around 1pm, she said. She wanted us to have lunch first.”

“Well, that gives us time to play!” Julie said with another giggle. “What do you want to play... Puzzle Fighter, Dance Dance, 3rd Strike? Or maybe some Smash Brothers?”

Daniel blushed. “I don’t want to fight you,” he said. “Not right now... but I do want to play with you.”

“Oh?”

Their eyes met again.

“Oh.”

Julie smiled and the two got off the table. This time, she drew Danny gracefully into her arms and deeply, passionately kissed him. It felt like the right thing to do.

“Slow down,” Danny whispered after Julie broke the kiss. “It’s only seven.”

“Sorry,” Julie whispered in return, as if someone were listening in, and led her friend to the bedroom they would now share...