The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is preceded by “Island of Hope”.

Eras Para Mi

“Y ahora que estás aquí
Yo de nuevo soy feliz
¿Pude entender que eras para mi?”
- Shakira, “Quiero”

Danny gazed at Selene incredulously.

“Fallen angel?” he managed to mutter.

“Yes, Gabriel,” Selene said. “You chose to fall some time ago. But I decided to save you, which is why we are here now.”

“You... decided to save me?” Danny asked. “But you’re...”

“...not real?”

Danny suddenly remembered his Mommy from his earlier dream. A shiver went through his entire... being.

Selene smiled as she noticed the glimmer of recognition on his face. “You’ll understand very soon,” she said. “But first, there’s something we need to talk about.”

Danny looked down at the floor and then back at Selene. He had the faintest idea that he knew what She was going to say, but could not remember what that was.

A period of pregnant silence.

“Selene,” Danny spoke first. “Do we actually need to talk about this?”

Selene smiled. “You’re asking the right questions now, Danny. That means you are ready for the answers.”

Danny’s finger touched his lip and suddenly he felt very self-conscious. His face blushed involuntarily. He wondered how he could feel these things if he was dreaming.

“I died,” Danny said. “The kidney failed me, and I died.”

“How could you be dead if you were never alive to begin with?” Selene said, and then smiled fondly. “I am here to show you how to live. I was sent by My Lord, and yours.”

A memory shimmered in Danny’s mind and then was instanteously erased. Lord? Did She mean... God?

Danny dropped to his knees, overwhelmed.

“You feel it happening, don’t you, Danny?” Selene whispered. “The lightness of spirit. The dream-like blanket over your consciousness... the mind control.”

“No!” Danny said reflexively.

“It’s true,” Selene said. “If you looked directly in My eyes, I would control your mind, as easily as I control My own. That possibility excites you, doesn’t it?”

Danny bit his lip. Suddenly he was full of words. “I’ve been controlled against my will before,” he said, evading eye contact. “And it felt... good. It felt really good. But... I never knew if the feelings I had... were returned.”

A pair of arms pulled him close, and suddenly the two were in a bed, floating in the middle of outer space, surrounded by stars. All alone.

“I know how you feel, Gabriel,” Selene said. “I spent a long time isolated in My own benevolence. I sought to give humanity peace through a rich, fulfilling dream of pleasure. A dream that I controlled. And then a special person came and showed me the truth...”

Danny curled against Selene. How strange. Her body didn’t give off heat, but She still felt warm. Deep inside himself, he began to grow aroused.

“As long as the pleasure was one-way, I could be in control of myself,” Selene said, beginning to stroke Danny’s hair. “But I agonized because of my own needs. I’m a human-created Goddess. Therefore, I have a human form. A form that thrives on affection and pleasure. And without that... I was dying inside...”

Danny closed his eyes and he could almost hear a heartbeat. He felt his own heart beat in time with it.

“But then this special person came along... showed me that it wasn’t always good to have control. Sometimes you have to let go.”

Danny felt his body... soul... begin to still. Peace. Finally he felt peace.

“Are you afraid to die, darling?” Selene asked.

“I’m not afraid to die,” Danny responded. “I’m only afraid to lose...”

“Look in My eyes then, Gabriel,” Selene said. “Look in My eyes, and know a world without Fear.”

Danny opened his eyes and gazed up into Selene’s eyes. They looked gray, but then slowly, impercetibly, changed color. Blue. Jade. Red...

Red...?

“It’s you...” Danny gasped. “Adia.”

“Didn’t I tell you that you were my angel of death?” Selene said, and smiled.

Danny lost himself and kissed Selene on the lips without doubt. He knew that he was Her Master now. They could never admit it in public. The dichotomy was above mortal minds. But here in this lonely place, he could be the strong one... the Active Force.

“I want to make love to you,” he said after breaking the kiss.

“Not yet, Master,” Selene said. “You can’t make love in the dreamscape. Not without pain.”

“Why?” Memories flooded Danny’s mind of the times he had dreamt of making love. It was true; he always felt pain in those dreams.

“Dreams separate space from time, Master,” Selene replied. “Bodies exist in the waking world, and their souls venture in the dreaming. You have a powerful soul. There are those who would steal your soul’s power.”

“You’re right,” Danny said, gasping in shock. “Everytime they’ve tried, it hurt me. And they seemed to not notice... not care.”

“Your illness is because You have allowed others to take away the power of Your soul,” Selene said, and caressed Danny’s earlobe. “But You are under divine protection. You cannot be harmed.”

“What happens if I am?”

Selene paused for a moment, and then put her arms around her eternal lover. She nuzzled his cheek and there was a long silence between them. Finally she replied, “Heaven help the one who harm the angels.”

A sense of dread flooded Danny’s being.

“Our Lord is beginning it,” Selene said. “Beginning it at last. The Apocalypse. The Lifting of Veils. The Most Great Peace. And You... will be its Harbinger.”

“What?” Danny said.

“You have been doing this celestial duty for a long time, Gabriel,” Selene said. “You have simply made yourself unaware of it. You have sealed away your angelic powers. You have done this for the love of God.”

“I can’t take this,” Danny whispered. “Please call me Danny. If you’re going to hit me with this, call me the name my mother gave me.”

“Haven’t you ever wondered, Danny,” Selene said, “why you are invulnerable to hypnosis?”

“I’m not invulnerable,” Danny said. “I’ve allowed people to hypnotize me.”

“We are alone here. You do not have to lie anymore.”

Danny sighed. “I couldn’t get over myself. I was self-conscious. I couldn’t let go.”

“Couldn’t... or wouldn’t?”

“I wanted to! God knows I wanted to... I was so tired of thinking, of all this crap that everybody has to do, just to survive... I just wanted my mind to turn off.”

Suddenly, the bed melted away and Danny was in a graveyard, holding Selene’s hand. The two were looking at a gravestone... his mother’s.

DELIA ROPAIN WILLIAMS, 1951-2038

Canst Thou see any who have championed Thy Self, or who ponder on what hath befallen Him in the pathway of Thy love?

“That’s not right,” Danny whispered. “That’s not the year my mother died.”

“She’s not dead,” Selene said. “She’s been with you, all this time. In your dreams.”

“In my... dreams...”

“She didn’t leave you alone, Master,” Selene said, and gripped Danny’s hand a little tighter. “She gave her life so that You could be safe.”

“And my father?”

“Your father is looking down on You and I even now, Master. You are the continuation of his life. The pride of his purpose. His dream come true.”

Danny felt tears come into his eyes.

“Let the tears come, my Love,” Selene said. “Honor their memories. Cry like you should have. Like their families didn’t allow you to.”

“They could have lived... if... if their families weren’t so...” Danny began to sob in earnest.

“You are angry, my Master... reliving their sorrow. Feeling their emotions... the ones they had not been allowed to express. And yet... You continue to believe that You are a burden to them, that You can’t help them.”

“Selene, help me...” Danny said through tears. “Help me to let go. I can’t take these feelings anymore. I don’t want to dishonor my parents, but... I can’t live like this... this powerless crushing feeling...”

“Look in my eyes,” Selene commanded, and Danny did. Her eyes were all the colors of the rainbow, and Danny drifted again, but this time he knew that he did. He surrendered control, but did not surrender his heart. That was his, and all the emotions in it.

“Erotic mind control,” Selene whispered. “God’s gift to the hopeless. Now this power belongs to You, as it does to many others. Do not abuse it.”

“I won’t,” Danny whispered. “I promise.”

Selene giggled, and then burst into laughter.

Danny felt a burning feeling behind his eyes. “What... you don’t believe me? You think I’ll abuse it?”

Selene stopped laughing, and beamed a bright smile. “Master... You couldn’t, even if You tried.”

Danny felt as if a great weight was lifted off his spirit, and gazed into the sky. It was morning, and the sun was rising. Dew had formed on the grass, and the wind rustled with a gentle power. And somewhere in the ether, he felt his parents smiling down on him.

“It’s time to go home, fallen one,” Selene said.

“Fallen... one?”

“Your home is on the Eternal Planet... not in it,” Selene explained. “Your purpose is to save womankind. Use your power to free them from the doubts that plagued you once.”

“Oh... okay...” Danny said, and felt his energy begin to drain out of him.

He toppled into Selene’s arms.

“Wait,” Danny said. “One last thing.”

“Yes, my Master?”

“What about... what about... jealousy?”

Selene shook her head. “All there really is, is the two of us,” she said. “And we both know why we’ve come along.”

“Wait, that’s just a...”

A sudden explosion of light rocked Danny’s senses. He felt his body become obliterated by a random act of destruction. And then, with nowhere else to go, his spirit flittered away into oblivion.

* * *

...just a dream.

Danny opened his eyes. There was pain in his body, but other than that, it seemed like nothing had happened.

Julie was gazing on him. Worry was written all over her face.

“Julie,” Danny whispered. “I had such a strange, amazing dream.”

“Was I in it?” Julie asked.

“At the beginning,” Danny said. “I dreamt I... died.”

“Well, obviously, you didn’t die,” Julie said. “If you die in your dreams, you die in real life, you know.”

“Yeah,” Danny said. “I guess that’s true.”

“You got really sick there for a moment, kiddo,” Julie said. “You were coughing something terrible and you woke me up. I thought I was going to have to take you to the hospital, but eventually you calmed down and went to sleep.”

“I’m sorry I worried you...” Danny said. “I’m such trouble for you.”

“Well, you wouldn’t be any trouble if you took better care of yourself, silly,” Julie said, playfully punching Danny in the arm. “I’m the one who’s gotta give you all your pills, and make all your food...”

“I know,” Danny said. “Thank you.”

Julie gazed into Danny’s eyes. “You really had a scary dream, didn’t you?”

“Yeah,” Danny said. “It was scary.”

“Scary...” Julie whispered. Danny noticed that Julie’s eyes had become glassy. That power that Selene spoke of... could it be true? Julie looked so lost and vulnerable. Was this who she really was?

“Julie...” Danny sighed. “Could you sleep with me?”

“Okay,” Julie said in a soft voice. “I’ll keep you safe from nightmares.”

And she climbed into bed alongside him, and wrapped her arms around him.

“I love you, Danny Danny,” Julie whispered into his ear, and then fell asleep.

Danny... Daniel felt a sense of deja vu all of a sudden, but it didn’t frighten him. In fact it seemed to make him sleepy. He wanted to see someone again. If he closed his eyes, he could see her.

In a matter of seconds, Danny and Julie were eternally dreaming.

CONTINUED IN “IF HEAVEN WAS ALL YOU HAD”