The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual situations. If you are offended don’t read any further.

Note 1: This is being written primarily for the Mind Control Archive. You are welcome to post it to any site that doesn’t charge. I ask two things though. Have enough respect for me that you acknowledge me in the posting. And send me an e-mail telling me where it is.

Thank-you.

Note 2: You may remember that Cassandra had set up several fantasies when she first got to the Virtual Dungeon. Let’s take a look at one.

As always all comments are welcomed at

A Virtual Dungeon

Part VI

Cassandra watched the storm raging outside her window. Cities rarely had such severe downpours, using weather control technology to dissipate them before they arrived. Occasionally, though, the storms had to be let through. She had read that it had something to do with keeping nature in balance. What ever the reason, she sat back and watched lightning illuminate the city. In the small town she had grown up in, such storms were much more common. A sudden flash highlighted a building and it reminded her of an old house in the town. A house that had found its way into fantasies of hers. With a burst of energy she strolled over to the VR couch and sat down. Pulling everything on she activated the account and found the site.

She found the receptionist hanging by her bound hands above the desk. Her only bondage was a rope breast harness and a ball gag. Her feet swung inches above the keyboard. Cassandra could just make out the tears in her eyes and guessed that she had been hanging there for some time. As she approached the desk raised the keyboard until the woman could reach it with her toes.

“I’d like a fantasy please,” Cassandra said. “The Macintosh House.”

The woman typed momentarily then nodded to the door. Cassandra thanked her and went through.

Cassandra found herself driving a car. She recognized the road. Looking ahead she saw the Macintosh House. A tall, stately manor house, it had seen better days. Most of the first floor windows were missing their glass. Those that still had it were cracked. About a quarter of the shingles on the roof had blown away and an ancient oak tree had been blown down, collapsing part of the house. The truth was that after Old Lady Macintosh had died some eighty years earlier, her family had seen no reason to keep the place up. No doubt they used it as a tax shelter or some other thing.

The myth now, that was something else. Local myth said the house was haunted. The ghost was a murder, a thief, a widow, or just about anything else that kids could dream up. Cassandra had simply added a new twist. The rain and lightning add to the atmosphere. Pulling up in front of the house Cassandra turned off the car and got out. She dashed up onto the porch and into the house. Shaking her raincoat out she looked around. The interior looked dangerous and shadowy. Old, dusty furniture populated the rooms.

As Cassandra went up the stairs, the hairs on the back of her neck stood up and a chill ran down her spine. Looking into a bedroom she felt her breasts tingle, as if ghostly, unseen hands were grabbing her. Then it was gone. Continuing down the hallway, a phantom wind blew under her skirt, causing her pussy to tingle.

Something grabbed her hair from behind and threw her against the wall. Spectral hands held her arms, spread wide. Another set of hands began mangling her breast, through the shirt. She struggled, pulling against the forces holding her. He shirt was ripped open, buttons flying. Again the ghost played with her tits. She could feel her nipples hardening. Suddenly the hands grabbed hold of each of her tits, squeezing till she scream. Then her bra was ripped off by the cups. Her nipples came under direct assault. The were pinch, and pulled, and twisted. Cassandra cried out even as she continued to fight to free herself. A moment after the hands withdrew she shrieked. Looking down she saw that her nipples were crushed flat, captured by invisible clamps.

Now the phantom forced her to her knees. Prying her jaw apart, an unseen dick began to batter her mouth. The dick was pushed so hard that it stabbed down her throat by the third lunge. Cassandra had no choice but to deep throat her assailant. Once it began to work in and out of her mouth the dick grew. In length and diameter. Cassandra was forced to open her jaw more and more. She could just imagine how her distended looked, her mouth hanging open. The phantom dick reach deep down her throat, cutting off her air. With a pop, the dick was free of her mouth. Right after that she felt her face being pelted by imperceptible cum. She felt it run down her face, and drip onto her tits.

Momentarily free, she began to crawl away, trying to escape. Something grabbed her by the ankles and began to drag here down the corridor. Desperately Cassandra tried to claw her way free. She was released after she was pulled into a bedroom. The door before her slammed shut. Again, she was grabbed by her hair and thrown. She came to rest on her back on a four poster bed. Her hips were placed at the foot of the bed. Her legs drawn up and apart, forming a V. Supernatural rope bound her wrist, pulling her arms over her head, and towards the far end of the bed. Her skirt fell to her waist. Hands pulled her panties up, forcing them into the crack of her ass. It felt as if she was wearing a too tight thong. Then it flew apart, freeing her pussy. A phantom mouth began to lick at her. An impossibly long tongue snaked around and then in her pussy. Passion fueled her struggles as much as desperation. An earth shattering orgasm swept through her.

She was allowed no rest before the phantom dick rammed into her pussy. It felt to big to fit, but the ghost fucked into her mercilessly. She felt it grating on her clit. Unseen hands pulled and rolled her tits. They pulled on the invisible clamps that still held her nipples, distending her mounds, pulling til they looked like cones. Her nipples were dropped and a mouth covered hers. Her jaw was pulled down and a tongue dueled with hers in her mouth, before forcing its way into her throat. Cassandra shuddered as a second climax tore through her just before the dick pulled out and ghostly cum coated her tits and belly.

Again, she was released. She rolled of the bed, falling onto the floor. When she tried to crawl away she was pulled back by her hips and forced onto all four. She was still groggy when the unearthly disk was forced into her ass. She screamed out. The force that was raping her seemed to have eight hands. One pulled on her hair, forcing her to keep her head up. A second was robbing all over her face. Slipping fingers into her mouth. A pair cupped and caressed her breasts, playing with the clamps on her nipples. A second pair held her by the hips, rocking her back and forth, violently. A seventh hand was between her legs fiddling with her clit. The final hand was spanking her lightly and each back stroke. She climaxed two more times before she was allowed to collapse to the floor, unconscious

When she came to, she was hanging in what looked like the dining room, her feet barely brushing the floor. She looked up to see nothing holding her bound wrist, though she was sure something secured her to the chandelier above. Hands played across her body, cupping her ass, her breast, plying their way into her pussy. Her legs were pulled apart and she howled as dick plunged into her ass and pussy. She felt two presences, one in front and the other in back. The specter behind her was reaching around to grab her tits, mauling the more while it chewed lightly on the back of her neck. The one in front held her head still as it lip locked with her and she found another tongue invading her mouth. Her shuddering climax seemed to set them off. She felt hot cum bathing her insides.

When the phantom rope released her and she fell to the floor, she lacked the energy to even attempt to crawl away. She was manhandled until she felt a presence under her, its dick at her pussy. She groaned as she was forced down onto the member. She had just started to move along the dick when she was speared in the ass. The ghost under her held her tits, using them to guide her along its shaft. The one behind her held her waist, forcing her back violently. Her pleas for mercy were suddenly cut off by a third dick thrusting into her mouth. The three of them soon had a rhythm, rocking her between them, impaling her on each end of the stroke. Cassandra quivered through multiple before all her rapist flooded her with an impossible amount of cum. Falling to the floor, she felt it oozing out every hole.

Cassandra was used for hours. Phantom dicks fucked into every hole she had. Her tits were tortured constantly, the clamps pulled and twisted. Ghost came on her and in her. She felt their stick seed covering every part of her and soaking her hair. She was the central figure in a ghostly orgy. Only semi-conscious, she was helpless to defend herself. Suddenly it was over, she lay alone on the floor in an empty house.

“Your fantasy has been completed,” explained a voice from the air. “Do you wish to choose another fantasy or exit this site.”

Cassandra smiled considering her options.

Master E.