The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE WEEK AHEAD: Tuesdays are for Tattoos

(or THE WEEK OF HEAD)

Chapter 4

All their eyes fell on me as I entered. One woman made a small gasp that no one else heard. It was a familiar sound and I focused in on her. Though our encounter was fleeting, it was memorable and I was glad of the coincidence that brought us back together. Lauren was seated in a small love seat, more of a padded bench really. She had been to my left as I entered the door but I hadn’t seen her.

“What are you doing here?” The pretty blonde asked me.

“I tried to reach you at the hospital, but one of your colleagues said you were here and well I thought you could use the support. I really was eager to see you again. I hope I’m not late for our appointment.” I said.

Lauren blushed heavily, accepting my story at face value after the tiniest of pushes. She would never get any of her co-workers or subordinates to admit to the deed so she ended up taking them all out for drinks that weekend, but I digress. Her look of admiration had me almost feeling guilty about my subterfuge. But I got over it when I heard her creaming in her very well fitting khaki slacks. She did have an amazing scent to her. The tiny echo inside her, my daughter, would grow to be very attractive, but again we will discuss Lauren’s and her daughter’s adventures another time. For the purposes of this tale I now had a ready-made excuse to approach the doctors I intended to recruit.

I had been planning on bluffing my way in by fogging the pretty receptionist, but I immediately changed my plans when I heard Lauren’s gasp. This was going to be interesting.

“You’re just in time.” Lauren said, smiling pleased that I had taken the time to arrive at an appointment I’d never been invited to.

“Ms. Taylor? The Doctor is ready for you now.” Said the honey-haired receptionist. The girl’s voice was almost musical in its cadence and timbre. I filed her image away for later, clearly I’d be getting to know her very well. I rose up with Lauren, guiding her by a hand in the small of her back. The other women in the room sighed inwardly and checked off yet another thing their worthless mates never made time for. A nurse guided us to a small exam room. She instructed Lauren to disrobe and pulled out a fabric screen behind which she assumed Lauren would modestly don the paper gown in her outstretched hands. With a small glare at the possible impropriety of a male in this most female of situations, she moved busily out the door but not before I mapped Wendy’s waveform from our encounter at the window.

With wide eyes and a flushed face she moved unsteadily in to the hallway beyond. I followed her progress down to the restroom, and into the stall as she tugged down her scrubs and plunged her fingers into her moistened slit. I was going to keep watching until my little joke played out, but I got distracted when Lauren plunged my dick into her hot little mouth. I got kind of stuck in the middle then feeling the nurse’s pressure building in her twat and the exquisitely gifted mouth of Lauren on my cock. Eventually, I came to myself and then promptly came in Lauren’s open mouth. She had stripped off quickly and had yet to don the robe. I staggered a bit, disoriented by the dual assault to my senses. My cock popped from her mouth and spattered her face, tits and hair as she knelt wearing nothing but her sneakers and my liberal coat of semen.

She rose up and stepping to the small sink, she cleansed herself before donning the robe. I was tying the back when we heard a knock. I quickly sat in the room’s only chair with her clothes draped over my raging hard-on. Lauren set down the paper cup from which she was drinking, and spit the remainder into the sink, then, she said. “Please cum in…” smirking at me amused at her little joke. I nearly burst out laughing and was red-faced and nearly gasping when the Doctor entered.

It was difficult for me even now to decide what caused me to gasp again. Perhaps the joke was even funnier when the Doctor actually appeared in the doorway, but I like to think it was her stunning flawless face. Symmetry is alleged to be an unconscious sign of beauty but features of this woman’s face were exacting like a perfectly cut gemstone.

She was shorter even than the petite Lauren, whom I estimated to be about 5′4″. Her hair was gathered in a dark ebony braid, which hung nearly to her unseen ass. Her nametag bore the unpronounceable multiple syllables of her name with the familiar M.D. tagged on the very end. The name was clearly Indian, that is to say NOT Native American. Her black eyes were quite striking and I did my best not drool as she extended her hand first to Lauren and then to me.

Lauren, who obviously was already a patient, said, “This is my friend, Mark Burrows.”

“Dr. Burrows.” I corrected while I extended my hand. It wasn’t precisely true, but I wasn’t referring to my PhD.

“Oh? What is your specialty?” She asked interested and to my delight a little aroused. She’d had difficulty in the past meeting men who were not threatened by her status and income. To have a man in a related field had set her motor running.

“I’m a fertility specialist.” I said with as sober expression as I could manage. “But not at the moment. I’m here to lend support to our mutual friend. It seems she would like to get a second opinion on something. I told her it would be unlikely to be sure so early. But well, once something gets into her….” I said trailing off before I busted out laughing at Lauren’s silent mirth.

“I know its probably too early, but I was so excited I had to find out if I was….” Lauren said hesitating for effect.

“Ah, well now I see.” The Doctor said with a smile. I decide C. J. because even after she said her name and I searched her mind, my mouth just wouldn’t form the syllables. By the time I figured it out the name had stuck and no force on earth could dislodge it.

C. J. stepped to the sink and scrubbed her hands thoroughly. She snapped gloves on her tiny hands and invited Lauren to sit on the edge of the exam table. “So you have met a young man since I saw you last?” C. J. asked.

“A very vigorous one at least.” Said Lauren stealing a glance at me while C. J. warmed her stethoscope on her sleeve.

Lauren still jumped a bit when C. J. swept the device over her chest. I sent a calming waveform over Lauren and her heart rate dropped just as C. J. began looking at her watch. C. J.’s heart rate was rising however, as if she could feel my eyes on her exam-coat covered ass. In the enclosed room, with my cock covered only by Lauren’s folded slacks, my scent was beginning to have an effect on our gentle C. J. without any effort on my part. The cadence of her breathing changed a bit but she shook it off trying concentrate on the task before her. After removing the blood pressure cuff from Lauren’s arm she was clearly in need of her own exam.

As C. J. moved through the exam procedure I sifted through her mind for medical knowledge and a reasonable argument for joining her practice to mine. There was that empty suite next door and all and well the beginnings of plan were working their way through my increasingly ‘fertile’ mind. Finally she invited Lauren to lie back on the table and pulled the stirrups into place. She pulled out a speculum and small bottle of water-based lubricant. With great care she lifted each Lauren’s naked feet and brought them to rest in the stirrups. If I leaned to my right I could just see Lauren’s dripping snatch under her gown.

Doc. C. J.’s eyes rose at this development but she elected to say nothing because right about then she felt her own cunt-lips brush slickly past each other. She had already applied the pre-heated lubricant to the instrument, and smiled at the wasted step in her exam. Lauren almost groaned when the instrument entered her and her mind was drawn back to our little adventure in the E.R. C. J. lost her train of thought, and she found herself thrusting the instrument in and out of Lauren’s pussy with a gentle rhythm. By this time she was very disoriented. Her breath was hissing from her pursed lips and nose as she took up a more vigorous tempo. Soon Lauren was thrashing on the table tearing the paper with the gyrations of her humping ass.

C. J. took no notice of my approach or even when I pulled her ass off the stool and kicked the rolling perch into a supply cabinet. I had already silently locked the door with my left hand. She was so intent on bringing Lauren to orgasm, she took no notice when I pushed her knee length skirt over her ass and tugged down her pantyhose and panties all at once. With her feet parted slightly and her heels off the ground I brought the lube from the exam tray and applied it liberally to my cock and her ass-crack.

I slowed time a bit enjoying the sensation of my cock head buried just inside her anal ring. Then I plunged in send time to a normal pace with my first full thrust. C. J. dropped the instrument to tray with a crash and then buried her face in Lauren’s twat using the tip of her tongue to stimulated Lauren’s clitoris in a way that up until then only women knew.

As I drove into C. J. shapely rounded ass, I began to hear a squeal rising up in her. I quickly muted her and drove all the harder as her body shook, unable to give voice to her passion. Her ass was as perfect as her face, two symmetric globes without blemish or even hair held my monster pecker like a velvet sleeve. Coming into that buttery ass was like sending the Voyager probe past the termination-shock; I was going where no one had gone before. And when I finally filled her rectum with my seed I felt as if I were one of the Mercury astronauts splashing down after a record setting orbit of the earth.

I considered fucking her with my shit-covered dick, but hey, I was, after all, operating in a sterile field. I pulled out with an audible pop but the girls had both gone silent and dreamy. I stopped time completely and used about twenty paper towels to soak up the evidence. I retrieved the instrument bent C. J. arm slowly until it was in a position to fall gently to the exam tray. Then I tugged C. J.’s pantyhose and panties back up spending altogether too much time smoothing them back out over the surface of her perfect ass.

I let time crawl forward until the basin filled part of the way, then I scrubbed off my dick and forced it back into my refastened pants. I retook my seat and pulled Lauren’s pants even tighter around my erection. Finally, I suggested to C. J. that she’d had a very vivid daydream and reinforced her intention to call and talk with me.

It was difficult, given her dusky complexion, whether she was blushing, but the look on her once serene exotic face was priceless. As I sorted through her sexual memories, it was clear she had never considered anal sex before. Then, on her own, she cemented her intention to live out her daydream with me as soon as she could.

That was when I casually mentioned that my location across town wasn’t exactly appropriate for my needs. C. J.’s mind spun into overdrive as she built a pretext to see me again. There were, after all, empty suites next door she thought to herself. What can I say? She was a VERY clever girl. There were images of an unfamiliar ceremony involving elaborate colorful clothes, flowers and precise paces, a wedding of some kind I inferred immediately. And just like that, my family had grown again. Who could say no to that buttery ass?

“I should have the results for you in a couple of hours.” C. J. said smiling at the still dreamy Lauren.

“I’m betting it’s a girl.” I said confidently.

“We’ll just see, Doctor.” C. J. said grinning brightly.

When C. J. wound her way out of the room she ‘accidentally’ brushed my thigh with her knee and shivered slightly when I let the snake tap both her nipples. Moments later she was gone and I walked over to where Lauren still lay legs spread wide. Setting her bundle of clothes on her tummy I dropped trou and shoved my cock into her pushing a small drawer closed as I entered her still dripping cunt. My belt buckle was ring merrily like sleigh-bells after Santa had installed afterburners on his cherry little sled.

Lauren gripped her thighs her knuckles turning white as the stirrups swiveled in their mounts. After, C. J. ass, Lauren’s cunt felt tight and wet. I lasted about five minutes before I coated my daughter’s embryo with un-needed seed. I pulled out quickly still dribbling semen on the floor and helped Lauren pull her feet from the stirrups. I was so glad that the flustered Doc happened to forget that step in her effort to be gone as soon as possible. As Lauren dressed, I stuffed her thong into my pocket and with a smile I offered her some towels and her pants.

Her eyes got a far away look and then she smiled and tugged her pants over her naked well-trimmed yellow bush. I then stuffed her bra into the sleeve of my coat and invited her to retrieve them at her leisure this evening at my home. It was beginning to occur to her that though I had no intention of being exclusive, my time with her was the best she had ever hoped to have. Like the rest of my pussy posse, she quickly reached the conclusion that there was more of me to go around than she could possibly handle on her own.

Chapter 5

I kissed Lauren and sent her on her way. I lingered in the hall in time to see C. J. and her nurse emerge from the restroom almost together. They looked a bit guiltily at each other, but I didn’t bother to check why, I guess I just didn’t want to know the details if I wasn’t involved. Let me know if you’re curious and I’ll tell you sometime after I’ve had a chance to sort through C. J.’s recollections.

The Nurse, who was a bit average looking but had a nice rack and a slim waist, was beet red and wide-eyed. She scuttled quickly past me as C. J. swept to a halt in front of me.

“You know, I’ve been thinking. The suite next door is nearly finished, I bet if you called the realtor you could get a pretty good deal. The development is not growing as quickly as they’d hoped given the anticipated growth on this end of town.” She said.

“That’s a good idea. Perhaps we could pool advertising costs if your partner agrees?” I suggested brightly. Then I added, " I certainly could use a female influence in my practice.”

“There is a small café near here. Perhaps we could meet to discuss it tomorrow?” She suggested in return, failing to mention the café was in a small bed and breakfast up the hill beyond the North Ridge addition on the edge of town.

“How about noonish? That will give me a chance to check with my realtor.” I said.

That would be perfect she said. Trying to recall the number from her memory and vowing to look it up as soon as I was out of sight. I tweaked her and then drove my snake deep into her lightly caressing her g-spot. She nearly wilted and would have fallen if she hadn’t already been leaning seductively on the doorframe of the restroom.

I reached to steady her with one hand and shook her hand with the other holding her up while her knee threatened to give way. She would be needing new panties very soon, and not those wide cotton ones she was soaking with her juices now. It wasn’t necessary but I inserted a dream of us fucking until the headboard cracked. Tomorrow was going to be very interesting. I’d almost reached my car when my cell rang. I was hoping it was Heather with some news, and I guess I knew from the first ring as I could feel how she was standing and what she was looking at, or rather who.

As I put the phone to me ear, I could see dimly through Heather’s eyes. She was looking into the face of an auburn-haired beauty seated at a desk. “What’s up Heather, did ya find someone?”

“Yeah, she says she knows of a couple spots out by Northridge Village.” Heather said clearly enthused about the price.

“I’m near there now. Why don’t you meet me at that little clock tower in the square?” I suggested.

The realtors face glowed with anticipation, business had been off, but if she made this sale well she could afford to take a vacation this year. As Heather chatted about the square footage and the contractor finishing to suit, the pair of beauties donned their coats and headed out to a light blue Cadillac SRS. Heather blew kisses into the phone and the scene disappeared.

I had to wait about fifteen minutes, until the Cadillac rounded the corner in to the brick-paved square. Heather was gesturing in my direction and soon the purring luxury coupe slid to a halt in the space in front of me. The gentle purr of the Northstar engine ceased, and a two pairs of fantastic legs slipped out the doors of the car and on to the frozen pavement. She had been amazing seated at the desk, but in person she was a sight to behold. Ann-Marie Viviani was sleek as the car from which she emerged. She was nearly as tall as Heather, and their hair was nearly the same shade.

But where Heather was well rounded, Ann-Marie had the build of a ballet dancer the comparison made more obvious by the tight bun into which her hair was drawn. Heather’s tumbled and cascaded out of her hood. Ann-Marie’s head was covered only with a thin set of red earmuffs. The realtor wore a black cashmere coat that came to mid thigh just above the hem of her green dress. Her hose were a tightly woven and looked very warm, I was curious to know if they were tights. Her feet were shod in red fleece-line rubber boots that came just above her ankles. She had clearly bypassed Thanksgiving, and was going for an almost Christmas look. Given the temperature and that it would probably be snowing before long, I fully approved.

Ann-Marie extended her hand and repeated what I already knew. I then adopted my new title for her benefit and the temporary bemusement of Heather. I told her that my practice was rather successful and that in addition to the hair salon as investment property she discussed with Heather, I would need to open a branch of my medical practice nearby as I envisioned a whole host of services for females in the area. Her excitement was palpable as we strolled toward the suite of rooms best suited for a salon. She nearly pissed herself when I asked the price of the whole building. It just didn’t seem reasonable to pay rent to myself anyway. We stepped out of the cold into the roughed-out suite where Heather’s salon would be. It looked out onto a block of townhouses under final construction. The building complex included both C. J.’s offices and the dentist’s as well the small pub.

Ann-Marie was warming to the idea of renting a small villa in Tuscany for the summer with the proceeds of the sale. I inserted a small daydream of me fucking her from behind against the wrought iron railing on the balcony of the villa and her eyes rolled back into her head and she staggered when the love snake snapped out to caress her. She had just cum into her tights and it had an interesting scent like the Scottish Highlands in autumn. When her eyes opened again she was looking at me with frank interest. Heather was smirking having seen the effect often enough in the last 18 hours.

Ann-Marie set her briefcase next to mine, on the plywood contractor’s table. She pulled out several forms and a calculator. A few scribbles and some hectic erasing, and several key-presses later she seemed to be arriving at a solution that included a hefty commission for her. As she copied the figures to the back of a business card, she began to worry she had priced the property too high, but when I asked for a total including the row of houses opposite the commercial property she added another five percent. I didn’t mind. I would take it out of her pleasantly smelling hide soon enough. A plan had gelled in my head and I felt like king of the county. When I didn’t bat an eye at her $6 million dollar total she came again.

“I only have $15, 000 with me for a deposit will you take a cashier’s check for the remainder later today?” I said.

Her eye nearly fell out of her skull as I dropped the remainder of last night’s profits on the table. “I’ll draw up the paperwork after lunch. It’s on me!” She said. And man how right she was.

Business in the Pub was slow but they served a passable burger and we bought a bottle of 18-year-old scotch to celebrate. By the time I finished my burger, both Heather and Ann-Marie were pretty trashed. I flipped my keys to the bartender, and snapped up Ann-Marie’s before she could object. “I’ll send for it later.” I said to the bartender over my shoulder as we smiled at my happy predicament. It was clear to him that I would be drilling both girls before happy hour even started. I dropped two hundred dollar bills in the bar and went on my merry way. The girls squeezed into the front seat by lifting the center armrest. I buckled Ann-Marie in taking the time to caress her breasts through her unbuttoned coat. She responded by awkwardly reaching for my iron-hard prick through my trousers. Heather clumsily belted her self in and promptly pulled her dress to her waist and shrugged out of Marcie’s spare winter parka.

At least Heather had the benefit of a shoulder strap. Ann-Marie flopped around a bit before her face fell in my lap. Caressing her cheek I started the Caddie. And the miniscule vibration drove her face into the shaft of my dick. It was a pleasant feeling. Her hot alcohol-laced breath and the slight shimmy of the seat as the engine raced, made my cock-head swell to near bursting. As I pulled out of the parking space, Ann-Marie reached up to free my prick from confinement. When she unbuttoned my pants it slapped her cheek with great force before she could dodge it.

By the time I was pulling out from the lot, her warm mouth was bouncing happily with each seam in the roadway. When I hit the speed bump a little too fast she gagged and then seemed to notice of my prick and began to suck it in earnest. She was like a delightfully malfunctioning Hoover. Fucking her face that day was unpredictable, warm, vibrating and smoothly wet, without it being a slobbering mess that I half expected. The girl had skills even in her diminished capacity.

By the time we reached the coffee shop near her office, she was sucking with great vigor and I shot my load in her crimson-rimmed mouth. I sat her up, and the cum dribbled down her chin on to her green silk dress. Too late she swallowed the rest and looked pleasantly about at her new companions. Heather was beside herself and drew Ann-Marie’s mouth to her own sucking and licking the cum off the realtor’s young face. Heather’s fingers scooped up some from the puddle forming in the crotch of Ann-Marie’s dress. We stopped at small clothing store and pull the first dress that matched her size off the rack. Her coat buttoned, allegedly against the wind Heather tugged her to the dressing room as I pleasantly chatted up the young cashier.

Minutes later they were back, Ann-Marie producing and then promptly dropping her credit card from her purse. I stopped quickly to pick it up and shrugged at the cashier who by now was catching on to Ann-Marie’s drunken state. I gave her a conspiratorial wink and lightly goosed her with the shimmering barely visible love snake. As we toddled next door, the girl moaned loud enough for even Heather to hear. Used to it now Heather never even looked back. We sat in the coffeehouse for about an hour while Ann-Marie was sobered up enough to complete the paperwork. We left her there to navigate the twenty feet to her office door and headed for the bank. As we walked hand in hand down the two blocks to the First National Bank, Heather was asking me how we were going to get the cash.

I reached down and cupped her ass and said, “Well, how do you think?” She couldn’t stop laughing even when we were halfway across the lobby. By the time we reached the commercial loan department, I had to blow the effects of the alcohol clean out of her head. She sobered quickly but she was still smiling as we took a seat in front of the dour looking female loan officer. Heather sat as primly as she could to make a good impression.

Chapter 6

“Well now. What can I do for you?” Renae asked as pleasantly as she could muster. She was a divorcee who had not had much luck in her personal life and me showing up with a cheerful woman at my elbow rubbed her the wrong way. So, naturally I sent the love snake to rub her the best way I knew how. Before long she had stopped noticing Heather at all and was hanging on my every word. My description of my business plan seemed very reasonable to her and she found herself nodding and filling out forms and forming arguments to present to the loan approval board. When I got the part about day-care and day-spa she was hooked and making that wonderful squishy sound I love so much.

I would have to raise another $35,000 dollars for the massive loan fees, but she seemed confident enough in the formal business plan I suggested she compose for me. I assumed she would be compensated appropriately but when we shook hands I really let her have it before she could fully rise from her chair. She fell heavily back into the leather chair as she orgasmed and then gamely stood to show me out to the foyer of the bank before excusing herself to the restroom. She was considering the business ethics of inviting Heather and myself to dinner as she hastened into the stall to bring herself off for a second time. All the female tellers followed our departing backs with wistful glances before refocusing on the duties before them.

I crossed the street with Heather in tow and stepped in to the lobby of the Afton-Tate Hotel. It was over 120 years old and the town had grown up around it. It was built with profits from the sale of Mr. Tate’s railroad to what would become first the Rock Island Line and then the Chicago and Northwestern Railroad. The town was named for her and the Hotel was given to her as a wedding present and as an assurance in her declining years. Her son ran the hotel for years until he died in 1948. Her grandson shepherded the hotel to a new golden age as a fueling stop on the Trans-Coastal Limited.

All manner of folk once spent the evening in the lounge and more than a few spent the night and took the next days train to Los Angeles, Chicago or New York. The out of wedlock children produced by these alcohol fueled liaisons with the natives of our fair city produced the intensely local epithet that described one’s enemy as a bride or bastard of the limited. One wag added the modifier “severely” and it was quickly adopted into the local slang by otherwise polite townies who, when annoyed by a arrogant student of whatever gender, told each other how “severely limited” that particular individual really was. It was still the source of great amusement to the old duffers in the main street café.

When the passenger rail service folded in the early sixties and the interstate highway was built several miles south the grandson sold the hotel to a national chain and it soon fell on hard times as one after another of the hotel’s owners relocated closer to the highway. It was now a residential hotel and low-income housing with only a few temporary rooms. The intricate roof panels could still seen, their subtle design encased in layers and layers of paint and the wall walnut wainscoting and damask wall-coverings, sheathed in cheap birch press-board panels.

I asked for a room with a view of Main Street as the bank was just across the road. I had to pay a week at a time, and even then the price was so low I sprung for the rest of the month. With the key in one hand and Heather’s hand in the other I elected to take the two flights of stairs to the room. When we got there Heather stretched out on the bed languorously trying to tempt me to her. I immediately went to the window and tracked Renae’s movements through the bank. With all the steel and concrete it was difficult, but her heat signature was a bit hotter than all her co-workers and I soon keyed into her thoughts. Having locked on, I moved from the window and pulled Heather toward by her ankles until her knees bent at the edge of the bed.

Her dress had ridden clear up to her chest leaving only her naked bald pussy exposed and her black stocking tops rimming her milky white thighs. She sat up and threw the well-used black mini-dress up over her head and her naked tits popped into view. She scooted her ass down spreading her knees even wider and I dropped a pillow between her 5-inch high-heeled sandaled feet. Kneeling before her I bent and licked each fold of her pulsing pussy. My son’s fevered thoughts were still indecipherable. But Heather’s thoughts were quite clear. She wanted me inside her now. Watching me with the other women only reminded her of what she was missing since I left her shaking and fucked-out on her back after breakfast. She had been ready to go right there in the car before Ann-Marie cut her off and she did not plan on losing out now that she had me all to herself. As I listened to Renae discuss my application with the loan committee, I had to pause from time to time in my oral stimulation to push here and there for unanimous approval by the board.

As I pushed the head of my cock deep into Heather’s cunt, Renae was creaming at her success in negotiating the committee’s approval. I sent her a quick orgasm in thanks as she cut two cashier’s checks totaling more than $10.5 million dollars. I sure it was the fastest loan approval in the history of the bank, made easier by the fact of their exposure to the contractor who had built the place on spec and now had significant cash flow problems.

I sluiced back and forth into Heather as her screams reached a fever pitch. Her moan was rhythmic now like the odd siren of a European emergency vehicle. The heat was poring off her in waves, which looked like flashes from a pulsar when I squinted into infrared again. If there were a definition of “hot” in the dictionary with this exact connotation her sopping cunt would be the explicit black and white engraving located right beside the word’s extensive etymology. She whined so hard and so long her tits started dropping down milk. Her hormones were going crazy and her whore-moans were the welcoming committee with very long sleeved buckle down strait jackets.

Her head shook violently from side to side and she pressed down hard with the heels of both her hands as if to slow the progress of my prick through sheer downward pressure. But I blasted past all obstructions, and her mind puffed out in a spray of colored lights and heaving tits. Sliding out I surveyed my work. As my prick dribbled on her abdomen, her eyes stared at nothing and her body spasmed at the final rhythm of my thrusting prick. Her tits rocked with every seizure and I lay down next to her idly circling her nipples with my index finger. For a full five minutes she shook like epileptic from New Orleans. That is to stay she quivered luxuriously and with great style.

Finally, her eyelids rose and she watched the progress of my finger flinching whenever I tracked over a more sensitive spot on her areola. She had no energy to move and I kneeled on the bed and lifted her the short distance settling her head on the remaining pillow and moving on top her to rest my face between her artificial but no less comfortable hooters. My face slid up to hers traveling on the thin sheen of sweat in her cleavage, and balancing on my knees and elbows, I shoved my tongue into her mouth. She couldn’t speak now even if it had been her intention.

Her mind existed only in the moment. The love snake was purring contentedly between us satisfied that his task was done. My monster cock slept gently draped over Heather’s left thigh. We were beginning to stick together as the fluids dried between us forming a weak jizz dominated bond. I lowered my weight onto her hips and kissed her neck leaving a trail of hickies behind me. I’d fix her husband Ken later if it caused an trouble.

When she caught her breath she called Ken to let him know of the investor she had gotten for her dream salon, and how she was about to go into final negotiations now that the financing was a lock. She asked him to wish her luck and he congratulated her secretly glad that she would no longer be stripping, but that she would be bringing home even more money. Silly Ken, it just meant that she could now afford a better lawyer. When I sent her back very early the next morning, I phoned Ken to implant a memory based on the sound fucking I gave her at Afton-Tate.

I decided there was no need for his semen to actually pollute her womb. And when the time came for child support payments, we used his money for booze, pornos, cases of lube and a wide selection sex toys and bondage gear. Poor Ken never had a chance the greedy bastard. He lost his kids and made the money for his new drug habit with his well-loosened ass and mouth. He became the boy toy for large black men who on the down low frequented the adult bookstore out by the highway. For ten and twenty bucks a pop, these men didn’t care if the mouth or ass was male or female. They shoved their money and their dicks through the glory hole to the desperate for cock Ken who was rewarded with an erection only when Black men were balls deep in his ass. He really shouldn’t have sued for full custody. That kind of pissed me off. Please, don’t even get me started on that guy.

Chapter 7

I answered my cell expecting to hear confirmation of the check from Renae but it turned out to be Nikki who was having some trouble extricating Cushy from a circle of jocks on campus. I guess it wasn’t all that clever to turn her out without proper supervision. She was just being friendly but the jerks thought they could browbeat Nikki and bundle Cushy off to their ad hoc frat party. I had her point her picture phone at the group, which made the situation much clearer. I blanketed the over muscled puds with an insistent need to empty their bowels and bladder as they as a group squirted jizz into their jeans and their dicks went suddenly limp. They scattered like ten pins running over each other for the nearest bathroom. A blond haired buck didn’t make it and shit his pants within ten yards. Nikki collected Cushy and hopped the bus. I told to retrieve my car from the pub and join us downtown at the hotel.

After I hung up, the phone rang again. Surely it was Renae this time. Nope, it was Marcie cheerful voice on the other end of the line. I told her to stop at home for some pots and pans and bring her groceries to the hotel to be prepared in the small kitchenette. We’d still eat in while I ate her out. It had the makings of a real party now, so I called down and rented the adjoining suite of rooms. Ever the social director, Marcie phoned the rest of the pussy posse and told them the news.

I dialed Lauren and invited her personally. Her next shift at the E.R. didn’t start until early Thursday morning and the hospital was a quick walk from the hotel. She was already packing an overnight bag before I hung up. The girls had started arriving when Renae finally called with all the paperwork and the checks, I dashed across the street and picked up the checks cashing one immediately, I even invited Renae to the celebration bash.

As Marcie and the girls set up, I walked five blocks to A.J.’s and arrived just as they were setting up. A.J. was there to oversee what he hoped was another record night. I felt like Norm on Cheers. They all recalled my largesse of the previous night, and Jingles/Penny squealed when she saw me. I shot the shit with A.J. for a while before I dropped the first of two bombs. The first got his attention right off. I offered to double the receipts of last night if he would shut down and move the party to my suite of rooms at the Afton-Tate. As I counted out the stacks of banded five-thousand-dollar bundles, he actually started drooling. When I told him it was a bonus on top of my real offer, to buy the struggling club, he nearly shit his pants. He asked for $500,000 dollars thinking I wasn’t serious and I said O.K. dropping the satchel at his feet. The building was worth $1,000,000 at least if he would only move his skuzzy club out. It was a good deal and suddenly I now owned at least three bars as the karaoke bar next door paid rent to A.J.

Ray bundled all the girls and the booze into the back of A.J.’s Hum-Vee limo. And we all watched porn on the drop-down 50″ plasma screen as we coasted along toward the parking garage adjacent to the hotel. I paused by the desk again and rented the whole floor for the rest of the year. The guy got dizzy trying to tote up the bill so I left several stacks of money and told him to bring the change later. Skipper stayed behind at the club and fashioned a crude sign that said the codeword party was now on the fifth floor of the Afton-Tate. When I got back to the hotel, I called Ann-Marie and let her know where to bring the contracts. She walked down from her office jubilant when she saw the checks for the full amount of the purchase. That villa in Tuscany gained a live-in staff while she pictured me reaming out her asshole on the marble-topped empire style table in the receiving hall.

She was more than ready. Ray pulled a chair out into the hall working the elevator while Uncle Jack worked the stairwell gathering a cover from each of the regulars that filtered in. Skipper started mixing drinks as soon as she arrived and conscripted the early birds into hauling all the mini fridges and the ice machine into one room as she mixed drinks on the housekeeping cart. Three rooms were given over to dancing and three more became special VIP rooms. Cushy sat with Ray at the door cooing in his ear and rubbing his dick through his pants. Chance was in shock at all the money changing hands and the taut-bodied girl would once given me a bare-fisted, spittle lubricated hand-job while blasted on tequila shooters adapted fairly quickly to the new regime. Mac Daddy, an obese but downright righteous dude, collected cash from all the men at the nexus of the three doors looked on as Chance took on three men with very little training from me.

If you recall my referring to Mindy as sporty, Chance, whose real name was Jessica, was Olympic quality pussy. She was so taut in body she could, without spilling a single drop of blood, remove your pecker using only her pussy muscles. The regulars got to calling her jaws before she left to work at Heather’s salon after she was about six weeks pregnant. I’ll let you guess how that happened. I’ll only say this. I left that snatch with my pecker still attached. Jaws subsequently, quite happily I might add, lost her new moniker soon after that.

I reserved five rooms for my own party periodically sending out trays of snacks as the night progressed. As I watched Marcie work, I suddenly thought of an additional business to add to my nascent empire: catering. Ann-Marie’s eyes were wide as she strolled through the party. When she found me I was under a skirt tonguing Marcie’s cunt as she attempted to roll up some dumpling or other. I recognized the patterned tights and sent Marcie into orgasm catching her in my arms and pivoting to set her on a nearby table where she stretched out legs spread wide and mouth spread wider.

I pulled Ann-Marie in and kissed her with Marcie’s juices still on my lips. At first she quailed but then she started responding to the snake. I forced her head down between Marcie’s thighs and she started drooling on them dizzy and elated by her financial success. The air was full of my reek and the girls who were nearby were caressing themselves and increasingly each other.

Without so much as a by your leave I lifted the dress we had just bought clean off her and tugged the tights right down to her ankles. The material stretched as she widened her stance and then ripped down the center. The material was so soaked it fell wetly to the floor leaving to puddles next to her still covered ankles and her sexy little red snow boots. Grasping her hips firmly, I pressed my way gently pushing the folds of her cunt aside. Though she was looser than nickel slots on the reservation I entered her as if I were bringing an ocean-liner to quayside using only inertia and a small twist of her hips. She came before my head was all the way in and preempted my steady progress by pushing off the edge of the table with both hands and impaling herself on my 12″ cock.

When Renae found me about thirty minutes later, I was still pounding away at Ann-Marie who was now on her seventh mind-blowing orgasm. She was too exhausted even to bring Marcie to another matching orgasm. Her jaw was tired and when Marcie whipped her leg over Ann-Marie’s head to dismount the table, Ann-Marie was past caring. Semen dripped down both legs from the first two times I came in her pussy and was now pouring out of her enlarged asshole as it clasped blindly my suddenly absent cock.

It was in this condition that, Renae first saw the pink monster in all his veined glory. She was dumbfounded, speechless which was fine because my very next move was to shove her to her knees and pinching her nose, I forced my bitter tasting, shit-fleck covered dick down her surprised throat. She hated oral sex so I spent, the next ten minutes tying her throat sensations to her pussy. By the time I dumped by baby-makers down her gullet, She was on her second orgasm. She was very excited. She had not had sex for at least as long as me. I therefore opened up a fourth code-worded VIP room with her as the feature attraction. Her code phrase would become “show me the money.”

Before the night was over she was catching up to within $100 dollars of Chance’s average hourly $2,500 rate. When I reopened the club under Jingle’s management, Skipper got busy scheduling appointment for the voracious Renae as she daily went directly from her bank job to the club. Later she gave up her job at the bank to manage my money. But that was far down the road, and I never did break her of her newfound hobby.

Some time around 9 PM, Debbie strolled in with a guest. The slight girl carried a large case and began setting up shop. Her name was Tressa. Tressa was a local tattoo artist of some repute according to Debbie. Soon all the implements of her trade were laid out under a magnifying task light. She seemed indifferent to the debauchery going on around her as she focused on her task. When she was ready she cast about for Debbie who was about then sucking me down her throat. As I plunged my dick into Debbie’s face to reward her successful execution of my whispered morning instructions, Tressa decided that I would have to speak for Debbie since her mouth was full.

“Yes, thank you for cumming Tressa. You have a busy night before you. Did Debbie mention you’d paid three times your going rate for the house call?” I asked.

Tressa nodded to herself more than anybody that her buddy Debbie was telling the truth. She decided I was sufficiently loaded by the size of the party, and then inquired as to the sequence of events. I told her that each girl would be getting a unique tattoo that recalled their role in the pussy posse or their commemorating a particularly amazing fuck with me. I sat down with her and made rough sketches of my ideas and with her fine hand she created masterpieces with her pen and colored pencils. By 10 PM we had a batting order and a tattoo idea for each of my girls who were present.

Chance/Jessica was first up. For her I chose a semen-covered fist closed around a set of dice similarly soaked dice. She sat quietly exhausted by her first shift as a code-worded VIP pussy. She already had some tats, but she had room above her ass-crack for the selected design.

Next was Cushy who stopped in to fetch some drinks for Ray and Uncle Jack. I sent Nikki out to cover for her and when I sought out her mind later, I found Nikki was being double-stuffed by Ray and Uncle Jack while she lay draped over Mac Daddy’s enormous lap pumping his rod between her titties. Seemed only fair after teasing them with Cushy all night.

Cushy got two tattoos. Above her naked pussy she got a small depiction of the dog Odie from the comic strip with that obese cat. Odie was drooling all over her pussy by the time Tressa turned her over to work on the area over her ass. On her backside Cushy got a drawing of weiner dog named “Oscar”. Slightly different shades of brown in Oscar’s fur spelled out cum puppy if you got Cushy to bend over for you under just the right sort of light. The total effect was quite pleasing given Cushy’s new personality. When she was finished I sent her back out into the hallway stark naked to show Ray her new ink.

We scrubbed Nikki off and let Tressa have her next. Nikki’s tat went quickly as all it depicted was a set of keys to a particular room in the hotel of the student union. It was an inside joke between Nikki and I, but if you’re an avid reader you’ll no the origin of it.

Marcie followed Nikki after finishing her clean up from dinner. Above Marcie’s wonderful cheeks, Tressa penned a rosary and a small icon of the grinning, bare-chested, not-very Virgin Mary sitting on top of a picnic basket overstuffed with sausage links, used condoms and dildos. My new wife spent the next half hour when Tressa finished, admiring her ass until I pushed her down on the bed and thrust into her ass while standing up to take some time to admire the work myself.

Ann-Marie, who had been sucking my dick while I watched Nikki’s ink going on, was next under the pen, excited to see what design I had chose for her. She got a perspective view of Monopoly Board with, pewter pieces at the start and some dice in a pool of semen three red hotels surging upward encased in latex condoms in the foreground distributed between the properties named Whore Walk and Prick Place. When Tressa finished the intricate design, Ann-Marie was heart-broken that she couldn’t work out what the letters spelled since they were backward in the mirror. But she liked the game and got the rather obvious realtor reference. The details of the design eluded her for some time, but eventually she had it explained to her and after huffing and puffing and then swallowing my dick again she got over her outrage.

Debbie got a small ambulance just above her pelvic bone. It appeared to ride on a road outlined by her cunt-hair. On the side of the ambulance was emblazoned in bold semi-reflective script “CUM RESCUE SQUAD ONE”.

Mindy was next. She had captured poor Walt in the hall as he came to thank me for the invitation and a chance to bone Chance. He was still flat on his back his chest heaving from the vigorous fucking the frustrated Mindy gave him as she waited patiently for my dick or Tressa’s needle.

Mindy was still overheated and that had some impact on the speed with which Tressa worked. Mindy got a simple Nike swoosh with a legend beneath it that read “Just Fuck It!” When Mindy was fished I did just that. Her ass was tight and hard, and she could give Chance a run for her money if the contest was breaking off dicks in her ass. Finally, though exhausted and panting she surrendered her anal love sleeve to some serious deep dicking.

Renae had to be showered before Tressa would work with her. Above Renae’s ass crack Tressa drew stacks of banded hundred dollar bills and three open condom wrappers. Underneath Tressa inscribed: “She works hard dicks for the money.” After six hours and a steady stream of dicks in all her orifices, she was quite proud of her new ink and went to show it off to some of her new customers who had lingered in her room after drilling her. She ended up giving blowjobs for the rest of the night not wanting any stray semen to spoil her new tat.

The only one left for the night was Lauren who took some time to figure out the joke relating her tattoo. It was a simple English style equestrian saddle with silver stirrups and saddle blanket with a red cross on it. The stitching on the saddle spelled out in very small letters, “Ride the Blonde Pony.” When Nikki whispered to her what it said she turned very red but came over to kiss the head of my prick.

It was nearly 4 AM when Tressa put down her pen and shut off her light. She came and sat next to me on the couch as Debbie wheedled her way into sucking my cock just one last time. Tressa fell asleep with her legs gathered under her and her head on my shoulder. Marcie had taken up her station on my right. Debbie fell asleep with my now flaccid penis in her mouth and too tired to rise up from my comfortable girl sandwich I pissed into Debbie’s cum crusted mouth.

Chapter 8

I woke up around eight due to force of habit. Debbie was actively stroking my morning woody after having fended off both Nikki and Cushy during the night. Jingles/Penny’s fist was on my cock as she slept lightly where Marcie had been. It prevented Debbie from deep-throating my cock but not from swallowing down my morning load of cum.

On the coffee table in front of Penny was a stack of bills amounting to about $150,000 dollars. Ray and the boys had driven Jade, Skipper, and Carrie home but Chance and Renae insisted on staying. I shifted position when I blew my load into Debbie’s grinning self-satisfied mug. That motion woke Tressa, who found stared open-mouthed at the beautiful sleeping face of Penny. It was the first spark of interest I saw from Tressa all night and curious I sifted through mind for the cause. Well now, it seems little Tressa played for the other team. It was just one more thing that reminded me of my lesbian ex-wife Lorelei. Their closely cropped hairstyles were even the same. Tressa was at least 15 years younger though and very certain of her own sexuality. Also Tressa’s eyes were a striking blue and her chest was at least a cup size larger than Lorelei’s.

I decided to practice on young Tressa to see if I could manipulate her preferences at all. After what I had accidentally done to Jake, I was sure I could figure it out without doing permanent damage to Tressa’s skills. Penny woke up smiling at me and started pumping my dick. Tressa watched with great interest and cold appraisal of a piece of equipment that up to now she had no use for. She took it all in. The purple head, the veined surface the pliant texture of the thin layer of skin. As I worked to slightly invert her feelings for Penny I knew I had reached a happy medium when she gripped my prick in her small fist just above Penny’s own. It wasn’t long before she was exactly matching Penny’s technique and when Tressa lowered her nimble tongue to the slit on the head of my cock, I knew I had the pattern right. Tressa’s cheeks bulged as the monster’s head filled her tiny mouth. I rewarded her with an orgasm when, though she didn’t expect it, I pumped my semen into the tight seal formed by her lips on my shaft.

Tressa rolled the semen around in mouth and pronounced it good. Penny immediately thrust her tongue in Tressa’s overflowing mouth and gathered the escaping jizz in her own. Tressa exploded when her lips touched Penny’s. That day and for several weeks afterward Tressa simply could not orgasm from a woman’s touch unless my semen was in her mouth.

Now that they were both wide-awake, I let Tressa know she would have the honor of doing Penny’s tat this morning. As Marcie got breakfast ready, Tressa outlined the mistletoe and ribbon she was to inscribe above Penny’s trim dark brown bush. Above her ass was tattooed a flowing musical stanza with notes and overlaid with golden holly-wrapped bells. Below in gothic script were the words to my perverted little Christmas Carol. “Oh cum all ye fat pricks, cum inside this asshole, Oh cum all ye gentlemen in the juicy cunt below.” After we finished breakfast, most of the girls were teasing Penny by singing the lyrics to the song over and over again much to her annoyed confusion. When she had a chance to view Tressa’s best work yet she joined it admiring her backside in the full-length mirror on the bathroom door.

Wednesday was upon us and we finally had to admit it as the light streamed in low through the southern facing windows. I had appointments to keep and felt a bit guilty C.J. had been excluded from last night’s revelries. But you needed worry, I would more than make up for it today …..