The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Weird Day Walking the Dog

Chapter 15

A weird day walking the Dog-ANDREA investigates A social worker seeks to get to the bottom of the Melody as servant mystery

Author’s note:

If you have read this tale this far, you might say some of these scenes are redundant. You are correct. They are. Andrea, the social worker is looking through the films of Melody’s training from a different perspective/POV four years after that initial encounter. This tale contains foot fetish fantasy, and revenge parameters. It places the beauty of some women’s feet on a pedestal. It’s not for everyone. Not intended to offend, but arouse.

CHAPTER 15

Andrea only met and studied the ‘fully Modified Melody’ so the repeat of some scenes exposition gives a new character, possibly her rescuer, an insight as to who Melody used to be.

Plus if revisiting these scenes arouse, well there you go, that’s what my stories are trying to do for loyal readers.

ANDREA CHECKS OUT THE FORMER SALON

THE ARCHED RANCHO PALOS VERDES HOME With Lashawndra awaiting trial and no bail allowed, the house in RPV stood empty.

Andrea used a key and she entered. The home had odd circumstances, what with the mortgage and taxes paid off for the foreseeable future; its fate was in limbo. Andrea hoped she could find some clues on her own, undisturbed.

Andrea finally got to see the place illuminated by daylight. She entered through the front door and saw the beautiful ‘great room.’

The now rather worn, a deeply stained red chair had a perfect silhouette of the former owner, Lashawndra, after 4 long years of someone sitting on it while being getting adored by Jasmyne, and massaged with oil.

The rest of the place was pretty much as one would expect a young woman would have decorated it, but it showed the personality of an extreme narcissist.

Large posters of Lashawndra and her feet were everywhere, and it was obvious by the heel marks that this home salon had been quite busy, but otherwise someone had been keeping the place fairly clean. Probably the naked woman who seemed unusually attached to Lashawndra thought Andrea.

Andrea walked thru the entire house and she noticed all the amenities, the furniture, the high-end bathroom and finally the kitchen, stocked mostly with junk food, and sodas, leftover takeout, etc. it seemed like a teen

Who came into money, but still ate like a teen.

Andrea saw cobwebs across the cabinet doors above the fridge, as if no one had opened them in a long, long time. That happens though; they are up high and typically out of reach for most people.

Andrea’s intuition was that she should check this out. It was the only thing that looked like it had not been cleaned, opened or inspected by the Police. Perhaps it was from pre Lashawndra?

Using a small stool behind the fridge, the 5′ 5″ woman opened the door and found a small black nylon bag and a small leatherette photo album in a large zip lock bag. The bag contained a smaller sized mini-dv player and several tapes, and the photo album bag was dry and delicate.

Andrea carefully took the items down and then went into the living room. She turned her nose up at the red chair, tossed a throw over it, and she sat elsewhere.

She went over to the furthest chair, and then opened the sliding door for some fresh air, as well as a window or two. The 70 inch big screen TV was in easy view, so Andrea turned it on to check the connections.

Andrea dusted off, then removed the photo album from its bag, and laid the bag on the ground.

The photo album opened with a creak and showed that some photos were removed at one point, years ago.

There were photos of a bride, but the groom was cut out. There were photos of this exact house before the extensive remodel, and the various stages of construction. A petite, rather deeply tanned woman in some of the photos held blueprints and was pointing to various sections of the home, smiling widely, even tilting her head back laughing in some photos. She seemed like a rather animated, gregarious person, who liked having a really dark tan, and who was likely guiding the remodel.

She looked oddly familiar to Andrea, but with the woman’s shoulder length highlighted hair Andrea couldn’t place her.

She must have owned the home before this Lashawndra person, she surmised. There were photos of the 2nd foot studio previously designed as a yoga studio, and before that, as two separate bedrooms with an adjoining bathroom, and this same woman with a dog and a small Lexus sports car, beaming proudly, giving a thumbs’ up gesture. ‘Oh’, thought Andrea, ‘there was a shot of the red chair when it was brand spanking new and clean, covered in plastic, then and the same woman beaming with accomplishment while reclining on it.

Andrea grabbed a new zip lock bag and put the album in it. This was indeed a mystery.

She then plugged in the camera, its charger, and hoped it still worked. Mini DV hadn’t been used in some time. Luckily there was a cable allowing the camera to play on the oversized big screen, and a huge image of a laughing woman playing with her dog appeared. She had a sing song voice, spoke rather articulately and she laughed freely.

Andrea watched the videos, and saw the moments of the life of an active, bright yoga practitioner with an infectious laugh and a sarcastic sense of humor. The tape stopped. It got a little tangled and then ended.

When Andrea tried to remove it from the camera it was likely destroyed. I mean, do you know a dv tape repairman?

Not undaunted, Andrea looked around and discovered the hidden computer after putting away the camera.

It was a fairly recent mac pro desktop, probably a 3-4k item, but it looked like modern sculpture, sitting on

a table by itself. It was hidden in plain sight. It boasted a 6core intel xeon and 64 GB HDD with 1k flash. This was definitely a powerful Mac.. for an off-the-grid specialty nail salon owner. Frankly it was more suited for video production than keeping books.

THE COMPUTER

The COMPUTER fired up and it’s desktop appeared on the TV, and much to Andrea’s shock the desktop was covered with photos of one of the girls they pulled from the house behaving in all sorts of foot fetish behavior, degrading herself at the large feet of this Lashawndra person they apprehended.

Lashawndra was rubbing bare feet all over the woman’s face, and body. The woman was sucking toes while looking coyly at the camera, kneeling before Lashawndra with her chin up, and her arms clasped behind her. One was from Lashawndra’s pov as her spit dropped into the woman’s mouth. Andrea turned away. Eww. Gross. Andrea heard about spit fetish

From a kinky ex boyfriend, but she thought he was making it up.

Returning from the kitchen with a can of soda (the only thing in the place)

Andrea composed herself muttering ‘whatever. Fucking spit, Jesus. What is wrong with people.’

She clicked on the ‘in her place’ file and was about to be even more shocked.

She covered her eyes before it opened and it just had more files. Whew. There were so many files, a daunting number of them. They were all titled oddly.

Andrea read the titles: ‘Day one’ More trainin’ mantra’s, Fetish 4 training, etc. There were far too many to name. When day 1 was clicked open it showed DV files in high resolution, taking up the whole massive big screen. Andrea remembered, movies.

Ok, these were all movie files. Wow. Someone was an amateur filmmaker apparently. Big deal. They took up the whole wall thanks to that massive TV, so Andrea decided to watch a couple.

Andrea sipped the soda, wishing she had La croix, and clicked the Day 1 file 1 open.

DAY 1

The file showed a deeply tanned, apparently Caucasian woman with a highlighted, expensive looking hair cut at nape length standing at attention, with a rather quizzical look on her face. She looked dazed like she didn’t know what was happening, or she had been drugged. Maybe she was in some kind of trance with a weird ‘joker’ like smile on her face. She looked like every ‘Karen’ type you see on line, complaining to a manager.

‘Oh my god , Oh my God’ said Andrea, ‘she’s in the camera videos’, she is the one who must have sold this house to Lashawndra. ‘Weird, why does she look high? That’s an unprofessional way to sell a house” She thought aloud.

As the video played: The voice of Lashawndra boomed. Andrea quickly lowered the volume.

Lashawndra spoke with voice sounding younger than when she was arrested, and she didn’t sound too pleased.

“Do people say you be strong willed? Just answer me, bitch.’

The dazed woman in the video timidly answered, not slurring her words as much as seeming buzzed, out of it.

“Yes, ma’am. I have been told I am strong willed, and… independent.”

Lashawndra said loudly: “Hell no, that ain’t gonna work for Lashawndra.’ The video showed a strong hand with elaborate nails simply grab the petite woman her by the hair then there was a muffled sound, (it was actually Lashawndra vigorously rubbing Melody’s pretty little face into her sweaty armpit, saturating her with powerful pheromones.

Then Lashawndra released her, and now this uppity looking woman looked even more deeply dazed, her hair was mussed, her face was moist, and while she was still standing it was slightly unsteadily, her goofy smile was more pronounced, her eyes seemed to be far, far away. Even on video her trance was readily apparent.

The video showed Lashawndra’s index finger repeatedly, intensely poking strongly onto the woman’s forehead right on the woman’s third eye area: Lashawndra could be heard saying forcefully:

‘As of now, you weak willed, real weak willed. You are passive, you so passive now, you do what I tell you bitch, no questions asked, and you like it. You LIKE me being in charge, you like me giving all the orders, you just obey.’

Andrea thought to herself: ‘Oh this lady must have disrespected the young woman

And she really pissed her off.” The video continued.

Lashawndra dictated: ”Now, you my weak willed obedient bitch. You my weak willed obedient white bitch, a Karen that obeys!

You can’t even hold your eyes open, they closing, go to obedient sleep for me, still able to hear me and obey.”

Lashawndra said this over and over as the video showed the woman, increasingly limp in her grip.

When Lashawndra released her grip and stepped back, the video showed the woman slowly collapse to the floor. First onto her knees, her arms limp at her sides, her eye’s slowly fluttering and then blank, expressionless, and then as her eyes closed, she fell forward, in a deep pheromone induced trance.

She collapsed face first onto Lashawndra’s beautiful size 11 feet and sandals, motionless, just resting her pretty face right on them. You could hear Lashawndra say out loud. “That’s more like it. Now breathe it in bitch, and like it.” The woman continued to obey in her semiconscious state apparently unaware, where she was resting. Her face was resting on the young woman’s large vascular feet. Those feet were a fetishist’s dream.

Andrea was dismayed, but she couldn’t look away.

Several pictures appeared in sequence, accompanied by a camera clicking effect sound, as Lashawndra posed the woman’s arms behind her, onto her back so she was then resting her weight on Lashawndra’s feet, pressing her face into them, with no other support. The woman’s legs were just awkwardly limp; her feet positioned the way she collapsed, like a discarded rag doll.

Lashawndra wiggled her long toes and she mocked the woman: “This is where you belong bitch.” The woman helplessly inhaled those pheromones, and heard the repeated statements. : You belong at MY beautiful feet, like a dog.”

Once Lashawndra was satisfied she’d photographed and videotaped enough, she bellowed like a drill sergeant, anticipating the reaction.

“Get up and stand at attention for me bitch!” Andrea had to lower the volume a little again.

The video showed that the woman suddenly did, now realizing that she was even more deeply under the influence of those powerful pheromones.

She stood ram rod straight, with her arms and palms slapped tight at her sides, her expression completely blank now.

You could hear Lashawndra then demand:

“Show me this house bitch, give me the full tour, tell me everything y’all got in here”

Andrea was shocked. “Oh my god, what was this? Ahome invasion? A smash and grab robbery, on film? It obviously turned into much more”

The video ended, so Andrea clicked open another entitled ‘target tour.’

From Lashawndra’s viewpoint the woman spoke in a stilted monotone as the camera followed.

Melody spoke: “This.. is my.. living room, now a ‘great’ room the largest space, 15′ × 25′ furnished in ..Crate and Barrel, with vault ceilings and.. and my favorite $3000 dollar, ‘Red.. Leather, Zero Gravity Recliner Perfect Chair’ at the center,. it’s…reserved... for me.

‘This leads to.. my kitchen, furnished with.. Viking stainless steel appliances, and hand picked.. Travertine from, um.. Italy’. The tour continued

‘The French doors lead to my back balcony with arches like the front, now the length of the house. It’s built into the hill. It features a small endless lap pool and adjoining hot tub, a view of the city, and overlooks these 2 ‘non-buildable’ vacant lots. It um.. ran me around $16.5 with a redwood lounging area over here..Ma’am. I use it.. to read, unwind and keep… my tan extra dark. “Mm Hmm’, said Lashawndra, in the background as she snapped pictures with her phone.

‘Show me them bedrooms and bathrooms now, obedient white bitch.” Said Lashawndra, then the video ended.

Andrea looked over the huge number of video titles, but one caught her eye. “Customizing the accessory part 1 and 2. Andrea wondered, what the hell did that mean What accessory?”

She hesitantly clicked on it.

The video opened and the woman was kneeling on a towel, inside the bathroom. It looked like the same woman, but she was now a bit paler, and with noticeable dark circles under her eyes and she looked rather sweaty, greasy, and clammy.

“Stay in deep trance bitch,” the voice commanded. ‘Yes, ma’am’ the woman replied”

The phone was obviously set down on something as two hands performed very amateur hair cutting, turning the perfectly coiffed hair into a poorly done pixie cut. Laughter was heard in the background and the phrase. “That ain’t so uppity now.’ then more laughter.

Lashawndra was heard saying: “ Now tell me you want to know your proper place, and for me to train you, beg me”

The woman slowly spoke: “I want to know my proper place ma’am, please train me.” this was repeated until the scene faded.

There was the movement of the phone cam and then it went back to scene.

Revealing the woman was even more pale, and while the circles under the eyes had faded somewhat, it may have been because her skin overall was much lighter, whiter.

The woman had the same dazed look. As two hands then used an electric clipper to

give the brunette a buzz cut. It showed the start and the end. As gloved hands approached.

Then 2 hands callously applied hair bleach and the word “freeze’ was heard. The woman was motionless as she was reposed with impunity, then the video faded out and in again, revealing the woman’s head now wrapped in a towel, then pulled off quickly to reveal a platinum buzz cut, as the woman remained still.

Then as the camera panned the entranced woman a voice was heard. Lashawndra asked:

“Tell me who you are now, bitch!’

The dazed woman answered in a pronounced monotone:

“I am merely an accessory that came with this house, a house owned by Queen Lashawndra. Queen Lashawndra may customize me as she wishes. I am her obedient personal servant, her maid and her dedicated foot slave. I only exist to serve Queen Lashawndra and all her ebony friends. I am little Licking girl, her obedient bitch.”

Laughter then: “Good, you ready to make me some money bitch? We got clients coming, tell me what you love:”

Lashawndra had intentionally made Melody fall in love with her feet, then ALL ebony

Female feet as punishment for her disrespectful attitude, which felt prejudiced to Lashawndra.

Now the Karen type would go from snobby and bigoted seeming to slobbering over the feet

of those she disrespected. Fitting revenge.

The entranced woman said: “I love pampering ebony feet, performing skl and being in my proper place, I exist to serve and obey you Queen Lashawndra, and all ebony Queens feet.

Lashawndra asked: “Now, tell me what skl means, bitch.”

The dazed woman answered in monotone: ‘skl’ means sniff, kiss lick, the way I treat all ebony female feet, my queen”

Andrea was shocked, dismayed, disgusted… and yet she was curious. It looked like there were hundreds of videos. Some were titled with episode numbers, whatever that meant and some were just titled.

She saw one entitled: “Obedient Servant mantras 1”

She clicked it open, wondering if this was what Jasmyne had been mumbling.

The camera scanned the living room, and then it stopped at a naked white woman with her hair not yet cut, that had to be the homeowner early on.

The women had a recorder in front of her, and stood at taught attention and waited: Then Lashawndra commanded her.

“Tell me your mantras now bitch, they all gonna play on repeat in your little head from now on.

Begin.’

The entranced woman with the hi end haircut (featuring highlights) spoke:

She spoke slowly and deliberately:

“Lashawndra is my new best friend, I obey her completely and welcome her as my new roommate, as the owner of this house, and everything in it.

I have no self-esteem, none at all. I have no inhibitions when I obey Queen Lashawndra.

Like a dog; I’m so low I belong at her feet, in awe of them. I am in love with everything about her feet.

I have a hypersensitive sense of smell.

Being submissive and obedient to them is like an addiction for me.

Lashawndra is in complete control.

I am her helpless puppet, and addicted to her every scent her every perfect every flavor.

As Queen Lashawndra’s obedient loyal subject I gladly memorize Lashawndra’s perfect feet, they have power over me, and fill my dreams.

I worship all her friend’s feet. I love everything about them.

I belong at all her female friend’s feet. I’m a foot freak and obedient servant. My deep foot fetish defines me.

I am Queen Lashawndra’s little licking girl. Hungry to lick whatever she presents me, automatically obeying her, even when this buzz wears off. Even scents that remind me of feet trigger my fetish.

NAKED is my uniform and I must always stay in my new normal for my queen.

Queen Lashawndra owns my pussy now, and it belongs to her. Her dominance is what I have always wanted, always needed, worshipping her my destiny.”

Queen Lashawndra is my world. I belong to and obey her completely, as my mistress, as my owner.

Serving, obeying and pleasing Lashawndra is why I exist. I am eagerly her obedient slave.

Being submissive gives me a sense of relief and purpose.

I instantly respond the triggers Lashawndra’s planted. Slavishly licking the sweat from the soles of her feet, or anywhere else she commands. Her shoes have more value than I do.

I am merely an accessory that came with this house.

My natural place is to serve and obey my mistress, and I am addicted to submission, to obedience..

I exist, to please my dominant mistress. Only her commands are important to me, only her thoughts are important.

I can remain in positions I am commanded to as long she desires.

My sense of self exists only as her servant.

When immobile my mind loops these mantras that my Queen, my owner and controller, the superior woman who commands me.

I think no other thoughts. I have no other thoughts, I am incapable of resistance. I desire no other thoughts.. I have always been and will always be obedient to my mistress, in absolute lust of her, in love with her every flavor and scent, eager to serve and please, incapable of my own orgasm until she commands me.

My body is merely the property Queen Lashawndra, and it responds to her commands with no need for my thoughts. These mantras are my only thoughts; my natural posture is one of submissive obedience.

I am not worthy to kiss my superior, but the gift of her saliva is something I treasure. Even her water is exciting I have no self-esteem, no inhibitions.

The woman then froze. Lashawndra’s hand could seen, using a finger to push open the chin. Opening her mouth, then spitting into it, a few times. Then pushing it shut, and Lashawndra’s giggling was heard.

Lashawndra spoke in the background.

“Yeah, that should definitely customize my accessory’s hard drive. Her brain needed some good reprogramming. I even had the bitch download, then cut and paste from the internet and type it all up for me. Once she listens to that 24/7, in a couple weeks that shit’s gonna be epic.”

The video ended.

Andrea was shocked. She was quickly realizing that the former homeowner and Jasmyne were the same person. That Jasmyne had somehow been put into a trance in the 1st place, and then she was hypnotized. Her personality had been completely reshaped to accommodate the young woman who was arrested. No doubt a punishment for her transgressions.

Now Andrea was on a mission. She had to get to the bottom of this.

She made some fresh coffee and then she sat back down. These were files the police had ignored, pretty shoddy work.