The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Weird Day Walking the Dog

chapter 14

Disclaimer: Only a couple more chapters left! If you don’t care for foot stuff, please pass.

Author’s note: I am sure my readers are aware that these are FANTASY stories, and pure IMAGINATION, even though I research places, items furniture and other details to draw the reader in. Lashawndra is a narcissist character, and doesn’t represent anyone other than her, and she is a fan favorite according to numerous emails.

If the characters seem exaggerated…that is because they are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

None of this is real, and while the physical appearance of Melody came from pictures I saw, the personality is a construct of this author’s fertile mind.

The stories are designed to arouse, not offend. The foot fetish is the most common and popular fetish. The concept of a ‘mean girl’ being bested by the person she disrespected is as old as time.

The person dissed wins. The racial component is purely aesthetics, it’s not the author’s fault ebony soles are as sexy as they are, several websites including ebony soles and flicker have entire pages/feeds dedicated to ebony feet, and describe in detail the attributes that get me excited, and apparently a plethora of others.

None of my stories contain physical beatings, violence or murder. I actually consulted a couple black dominatrix online, and ran some dialogue by them which they said was right on target.

They are simply foot fetish stories with a variety of characters, artfully coerced in a number of ways. Much of what I write has reader mail influence the scenarios. If you need to email me, as I have said since 2001, feel free to. If you have suggestions, great. Every ‘reboot’ is influenced by reader suggestions, btw.

Most wanted ‘more humiliation, sandals, scent, spit play, etc.’

Nick Vegas

AFTERMATH: FOUR YEARS LATER

The tale of Melody’s chance meeting with Lashawndra had been an odyssey for four long years now, since 2015

But part of it was coming to a close. The Feds were on Lashawndra’s trail, she had been too successful too quickly and raised a red flag inadvertently.

It had been 4 full years now, and young Lashawndra had managed to turn a chance meeting with an uppity (in her view) RPV homeowner into a lucrative scenario for her.

After quickly moving in and taking full control of the hapless, super scent sensitive homeowner, who she turned into a pathological foot fetishist.

She created MULTIPLE streams of income, via: the website, the pamper salon, and some add-ons to the salon services.

For the last 2.5 years Jasmyne was not only doing laundry service during each foot session, but as clients soaked for pedicures, she was assigned to become a semi-catatonic wet nurse, for the offspring of her clients. Jasmyne’s chest had been engorged with milk, to provide this valuable service several times per day and it had become her new normal.

Lashawndra had well utilized the former homeowner. But sadly the wetnurse idea never came

to fruition, so, while breast fans enjoyed seeing those milk filled fun bags, they never got put to use.

Chapter 14 THE BUST BY THE FEDS

It was cool that night, when the Feds finally approached the arched house, known as Glen Tree specialty Salon for the last 4 years and entered.

Lashawndra was now 23, and she looked like a grown woman now, she had really blossomed.

She had been raking in the cash at this location since she was barely 19, and fresh really changed her own life for the better.

Her hair was longer, her body was now deeply tanned (several shades darker) and she was now even more fit looking, thanks to using the swimming pool. Her clothing style was much more elegant now. Having so much disposable cash, she changed her outward appearance, even if she was still barely at the end of her puberty, according to modern sociologists.

4 years ago Lashawndra had changed the ‘uppity white woman’ a bigot, who was unforgivably rude to her that she encountered.

Melody was then 36, first she became Lashawndra’s dazed obedient personal servant, then into her maid, and finally: using amateur hypnosis- into Lashawndra’s dedicated foot slave and then all-encompassing cash cow.

That obedient woman, once upon a time named Melody was now turning 40, and she now answered to Jasmyne, per Lashawndra’s training.

But Lashawndra’s ease of success had made her ever forget small details sometimes. She took too many risks showing off her wealth, she too many shortcuts, she got careless, which attracted unwanted attention.

Nobody had noticed Melody never leaving the house. Most neighbors had never even met her and they all assumed she had moved long ago. The once closest neighbor had been converted into an obsequious ally and now she had twin ‘fosters’ controlling her life, living in her house and running it.

Only the web viewing fans of ‘In her proper place’ ever noticed the ebony foot obsessed, young looking, alabaster skinned: Amber Rose impersonator online, but nobody knew her name or that she wasn’t actually a paid actor, acting.

None of the women who went to the salon weekly, on any of the 6 days, and 3 sessions of 10 clients per day had exposed Lashawndra.

Sure, some of the clients were reticent to have a stranger pamper their feet

the way Jasmyne did, but like anything else. If you are introduced to a ‘new thing’

and it feels good, it soon loses it’s novelty and becomes not only accepted, but expected.

Honestly, that first time you got a footrub, it tickled, but before long you were instructing the person

How to do it.

* * *

Jasmyne was so into her new normal now she looked forward to her ‘work’.

The various money making ideas were all working like clockwork, until they weren’t.

It was a simple misuse of a flagged scan card and a scheduled IRS audit that brought Lashawndra down. It was only then, that Jasmyne was even discovered, along with the 2 “trained” women with clean-shaven heads, alabaster skin and black sclera lenses at the premises. Had it not been for the bust, Jasmyne might have spent the next decade there, undiscovered.

Then who knows, if Lashawndra had tired of her, would she be given as a gift to another mistress? Perhaps to an old friend at Imperial courts?

Or would Jasmyne instead have spent the rest of her natural life obsessed with ebony soles working for Lashawndra, until she was instructed to war a maid unifom, deemed too old to work naked?

Who knows how long it could have continued?

Of course, Lashawndra was surprised and a little indignant upon her apprehension, and the two with the shaved heads and black sclera’s who appeared to be non-verbal, fully resisted when commanded by Lashawndra.

They were remanded to a psych ward where they remained primarily catatonic without having Lashawndra present to operate them and they remained under observation. The contact lenses were removed, but their heads remained billiard smooth, apparently laser treated at some point.

Jasmyne however, piqued the interest of a caseworker that encountered her. The 40 yr old woman was beautiful and could have been a model, even at that age, but she chose this career, and to study abnormal psychology.

Andrea, a caseworker and partial psychologist (well, it was her minor) had been assigned the case finally after making all the right phone calls and stating her concern.

Andrea got to sit in on the Psych Eval.

PSYCH EVALUATION OF JASMYNE.

Jasmyne had been given a complete physical shortly after her arrival for a 5150, at Little Company of Mary, San Pedro from the Federal bust on Glen Tree. Without Lashawndra present, she remained primarily catatonic displaying ‘waxy flexibility’. Attendants had to bathe her and she only ate on all fours, eating her food like a dog. She only used the bathroom on command, and it invariably required some ebony female attendant to order her to move or she remained still. Her fetish and training were strong.

Her BMI was 25.2, she fluctuated between the absolute highest ‘normal’ before crossing into ‘overweight.’ Her weight fluctuated, based on her milk production, which required pumping and disposal, until it finally dissipated to an extent. She initially presented as ‘producing large amounts of milk, but showed no signs of ever having pregnancy. A breast pump had been used the first few weeks, and Jasmyne’s over 40oz per day had been reducing consistently.

Her BP and heart checked out normal, as did her hearing and vision. They did her pap smear, which also checked out ok, but some findings were ‘odd’. The Dr. noted “she was a little ‘loose,” but he determined “she had never been pregnant or given birth, but oddly her lactation was close to double the normal production for a recent mother.”

The doctor noted an odd thing, during the vaginal and wet mount test followed by a Oligonucleotide probe, where he noted, “The bacteria found at the two sites we tested, orally and vaginally, were quantitatively similar and the Micrococcaceae and aerobic coryneform bacteria predominated. Basically the same healthy bacteria one finds in the human foot.

The doctor thought that was ‘odd’. One would require quite a lot of mouth to foot, and vagina to foot contact in order for that to occur. Her DNA also revealed a rather high count of Lashawndra’s DNA, also odd. Again, a copious amount of contact with another was required. (they of course weren’t aware of the fat cell transfers)

In blood transfusions, the donor’s DNA can remain in female recipients for anywhere from weeks to a year. Since Lashawndra had plenty of fat cells placed into Jasmyne as well as 4 years of daily DNA ingestion via worship sessions, Lashawndra was quite literally ‘in her blood now’. Jasmyne was pretty much an extension of Lashawndra by this point.

Jasmyne’s dental exam came back normal but they did notice her substantial malar/submalar cheek implant. (it gave Jasmyne not only a very youthful cherubic look, but made her mouth interior cushioned for the comfort of Lashawndra and friend’s toes.)

Jasmyne presented with ‘pes planus’ or ‘flat feet.’ Which was not uncommon.

Her foot pads had zero discernable arch, and a rather thick, flat sole. (The doctors weren’t aware this had been done surgically as a fat transfer by Lashawnda, for her idea of ‘aesthetics.’ It gave Jasmyne the appearance of ‘naturally occurring flat feet’, without the inherent foot pain.

Lashawndra never forgot Melody’s early comment about her ‘dislike for flat feet’ that very first day.

Now Jasmyne was the textbook definition of what is technically known as ‘flexible flat foot.’ In fact after all Lasawhdra had done: Tats, makeup, buzz cut, flat feet, thicker calves, arms, stripper breasts, lips, cheeks…Jamyne could have worked as a low budget Amber Rose impersonator. Defining her ethnicity was almost impossible now. She could be ‘anything’, someone wanted. Lashawndra has transformed the arrogant

Former home owner into what she said she disliked and had actually disrespected.

* * *

On the soles of one of Jasmyne’s feet there was a small digital font tattoo’ MFD-5/2/2015. Lashawndra thought that was a humorous way to

commemorate the day she began ‘training’ Melody.

The other foot had a small script running the length of the sole: “Pamper Tech. Please Return to Glen Tree Pamper Salon.” This was in case Jasmyne ever ‘wandered’ off site.

The patient was pretty much mostly catatonic, as Jasmyne usually sat staring at nothing, with an odd expression, even attendants said “she looks like “someone who is surprised at what just happened”, it’s kind of weird.”

She had been wheeled in by an attendant strapped to a SoftGuard® Medical Safety Restraint Chair. Her platinum blonde buzz cut had been rapidly growing out for the last week or two, to reveal she was a natural chestnut brunette. That was the only hair growing on her heavily tattooed body however. Apparently the rest of her, including her armpits had been efficiently and thoroughly lasered clean. Her eyebrows were still there, enhanced by stark permanent eyebrow makeup. Her lips obviously had fat injections as well.

Her Eyeliner was also permanent makeup. On the upside, she never needed to apply makeup, even though she looked like a living real doll. It had taken this long for the scant details of who she was and why she had so fully resisted Lashawndra being taken away by the authorities.

* * *

SMART THINKING

Lashawndra, hoping for a plea deal, had given them all ‘the details’ on what had transpired, and she was working with an attorney on getting a reduced sentence.

Otherwise, were Lashawndra convicted on all 3 counts of kidnapping, plus the fraud, and the tax evasion, even in left leaning CA, she could receive 25-life. ( but realistically she’d get half that, even less for good behavior)

The social worker, Andrea: walked in with a rather serious demeanor and now she was to evaluate the ‘young woman’ if at all possible.

Andrea already knew that a series of anti-psychotics, and a stimulant and been administered in desperate hopes to elicit some verbal response.

Andréa sat with a cup of hot coffee, heavy on the creamer, and she flipped through the paperwork.

Andrea spoke: ‘Hello, ‘Ms. Jasmyne’ she said with suspicion and derision. I have been given the statement from a Ms. Lashawndra Hampton, formerly Lashawnda Johnson.

She is the statuesque 23yr old woman who you were clinging to the leg of, when she was arrested approximately 2 weeks ago, or so.

We searched all the databases and you didn’t even EXIST until 2.5 yrs ago, then suddenly you appeared out of the clear blue sky as the ‘ward’ and ‘wife’ to this Lashawndra person. Not only did she receive a substantial amount from the state for your ‘care’ as an indigent around (approx. $1600.00 per month for the last 3 years, at least $57,600) which was no doubt then filtered to YOU, but she was forced to apparently run your foot pamper salon in a subservient capacity to you.

So you raked in a high 6 figures while making her the fall person according to her.’

Jasmyne still just sat blankly, not speaking yet. Her expression still displayed wonder Andrea continued: According to this “Lashawndra’ who insists she be called ‘Queen Lashawndra.’ Jasmyne whispered softly: “Queen Lashawndra,” unheard by Andrea who continued.

Andrea continued, deep into reading the text aloud, rather professionally.

“According to the statement, in May 2015, some 4 years ago, Ms. Hampton encountered you on your front yard in Rancho Palos Verdes, and she rather politely asked if she could use your phone to call an uber, since her phone battery had died. She was a long way from home and she was scared, she said.

You were apparently quite gracious, and you invited her in, but before you handed her the phone, you mentioned she looked very thirsty, since she was ‘all sweaty’ and you gave her a drugged Gatorade ‘blue’, and then you sat there smiling while she quickly went unconscious.

When she awoke you had her strapped to a red chair, and you were feverishly licking the soles of her feet, while offering her a place to stay, promising her you’d take care of her, as you feverishly licked the perspiration

off of her innocent young body, begging her to move in.

She struggled to escape, but you then used a chloroform soaked rag over her mouth to knock her out again, and then you injected her with a powerful drug between her toes.

She said she awoke again and you had moved her into the bedroom, and kept her strapped to the bed while you pleasured yourself riding her body for the weekend, continually re-drugging her. She said you kept trying to convince her you would take care of her, and you wanted to meet all her ‘hot young girl friends’ as well.

Before too long you had made her into a junkie under your control, and she would just lay back while she was high, and let you have your way and lick parts of her, hump her legs, and perform oral sex and analingus on her.

She said you used the injections to control her so she would invite friends from her old neighborhood to show up and you’d then knock them out and lick them all over as well. They’d awaken with a fresh custom pedicure, with no recollection, so the salon business prospered anyway.

She claimed that you were a very controlling pervert. And that you basically molested all of her over 19yr old friends from the hood, something about ‘the more down home they were, the more you were turned on’. Frowned Andrea. “You disgust me.” Said Andrea. Jasmyne listened in her semi stupor,

still semi catatonic to Andrea.

Andrea continued:

“According to her, you refused to let her shave her legs, you liked the stubble, and the same with her armpits some kind of fetish.

You even controlled her bathroom breaks doing…unspeakable sexual acts, my god, I didn’t know what some of these even were until I looked them up. ‘Spit play, smothering, ass worship, etc’.

”Then she said you slowly covered yourself with ever more tattoos of her, due to your complete obsession with her. Every month or so you’d strap her down, drug her and then disappear off to some tattoo artist and then come back with a new tribute to her.

You would show her the new tattoo, dose her again and use her for your pleasure. Your acts of perversion really freaked her out she said. She is lucky she tested clean, I will tell you that!” said Andrea

Andrea continued:

’If her lawyer gets his way, she’ll barely get probation for the scan offense, and she’ll probably get the house and all the proceeds, for her pain and suffering. You’ll end up in a state facility for your own protection, since you are obviously unfit for trial, or to be in public.

Electro shock is even being considered, trust me.”

Andrea continued: “Queen Lashawndra- will finally get to truly live like a Queen, and… rightly so… after the things you put this poor young woman through!”

Andrea hissed angrily. She looked over the soft looking, quite out of it woman, and saw she was adorned with a plethora of tattoos, sporting obviously fake tits, and overly plump lips. All that money spent to make hr look cheap, thought Andrea

She had been able to afford all these garish body mods by exploiting poor sweet, young Lashawndra from the hood, just to satisfy her own fetishes, her own perversions, thought Andrea to herself.

That was the 3rd time Andrea had said: “Queen Lashawndra” and this time.. Jasmyne finally uttered audibly: “Queen Lashawndra” out loud, but softly.

Andrea was shocked. Not a peep in over 2+ weeks and finally.. a reaction.

Andrea quickly turned on her digital recorder.

Andrea spoke “Yes, Queen Lashawndra, what about Queen Lashawndra” inquired Andrea.

“Queen Lashawndra”, uttered Jasmyne quietly. “Queen Lashawndra is my new best friend, my roommate…” started Jasmyne, angering Andrea. Before Andrea said anything else…

Jasmyne slowly continued: “Queen Lashawndra owns this house and everything in it, I am just an accessory that came with this house. Queen Lashawndra makes the rules, I just obey. I am Queen Lashawndra’s obedient personal servant, I exist to serve and obey her.” said Jasmyne in a pronounced monotone.

Andrea’s face showed surprise and shock. She wanted more.

Andrea leaned forward.. “Tell me more” she said. Jasmyne began reciting her mantras, mantras Lashawndra had implanted, revealing via their recitation that every behavior Lashawndra blamed on Jasmyne was in fact… planted in this woman’s mind long ago, repeatedly.

All due to Lashawndra!

A tear welled up in Andrea’s eye, the guilt she felt. She simply assumed Lashawndra

must in fact be innocent, after all.

It was shocking, mind numbing, earth shattering: to think that young Lashawndra who played victim oh so well was in truth the nefarious one. She had turned this woman into a depraved partialist.

(Granted it was quite the achievement)

Andrea let the recording continue, but once Jasmyne got to the end of her 20 odd, inflammatory Mantras, she started at the top and went into repeat.

Andrea was flummoxed, what should she do? She didn’t have enough experience with hypnosis or any of this stuff.

She just blurted: “Silence” and suddenly Jasmyne was quiet.

Andrea was shocked. “If I could get the psychiatrist to get you in some kind hypnotic state we might be able to delve deeper.” She blurted. Andrea retrieved the facility’s lead psychiatrist and he joined her. Dr. Mesmer examined Jasmyne, who didn’t respond to any of his poking, probing, or attempts to even get her attention.

Dr Mesmer said: “Well this is ridiculous, you say she left catatonia and she actually spoke to you?”

Andrea answered. “I swear she did, I recorded everything she said.” I wish I could use hypnosis on her, but you had no effect. It’s frustrating as hell.”

The Doctor said sarcastically: “It would be great if you could just say: ‘deep trance’ and it would work’, he mused.

Andrea got a brainstorm. “Well, maybe YOU can say it with no effect, being a man and all, maybe that is how she is programmed.”

Andrea cleared her throat, and did her best impersonation of Lashawndra: “Deep Trance Bitch” she uttered.

Suddenly Jasmyne responded with her eyes rolling upward, her head then drooped and then returned to a straight forward stare looking straight ahead but seeing nothing.

Andrea elbowed the Dr in the ribs then made the ‘shh’ signal. “Yeah, this is Queen Lashawndra, can you hear me Jasmyne?’ Jasmyne answered: “Yes.. my.. Queen”. Andrea was ecstatic, she could barely contain herself. “Are you in a deep trance now, and ready to answer some questions?”

‘Yes… My… queen’: Jasmyne answered, “I.. am.. at.. level 5 of deep trance my Queen as you have instructed.” Andrea and the Dr. were both curious now. “Tell me how many levels of deep trance you….can go to?’ said Andrea.

Jasmyne answered: “I have 15 levels of deep trance my Queen’ and only you have the control to take me that deep for my training. You have the key to the mechanism, my mind and body are yours to control.” Andrea needed answers now:

“Tell me your real name, said Andrea. Jasmyne answered. “You have named me Jasmyne, Danger De Felice, but I have always just been ‘little licking girl’ the obedient personal servant and dedicated foot slave of Queen Lashawndra, my one true owner and my controller.”

Andrea’s jaw dropped.

It took a moment. Then she asked: “Um, little licking girl’ you must have had a name before that. What was you name before? Jasmyne answered in a more pronounced monotone: “I am and have always been little licking girl, the obedient personal servant and dedicated foot slave of Queen Lashawndra, my owner.”

Now Andrea was getting worried, how much had this woman’s brain been scrambled, rewritten? Andrea asked: ‘How long have you been little licking girl, Jasmyne?’ Jasmyne slurred a soft reply. “For as long as I can remember my Queen, all the way back to when I first met you Queen Lashawndra, you trained me, because I needed training’. She said.

Andrea then asked something different, after the Dr. passed her a note. Andrea “How many times have you been hypnotized… Jasmyne?”

Jasmyne’s eyes rolled and she took a moment, her body shaking.

Jasmyne “I have been deeply hypnotized 4 times per day every day since May 4, 2015,

until the day of the raid, my Queen”.

The doctor grabbed his phone and used the calculator function. That was over 5840 times, which… in the hands of an ‘amateur hypnotist’ was incredibly dangerous.

Who knew what safeguards she had installed or further damage could occur with further questioning? What triggers were installed accidentally, what false memories etc?

The doctor passed another note. Andrea said calmly. ‘Jasmyne, I will be able to take you in and out of trance easily now, as will my friend Andrea and Dr. Mesmer. You may now speak as Jasmyne and cooperate with them, do you understand?” Jasmyne answered, ‘Yes My Queen.” Then Andrea said: ‘Um, and awake?”

Jasmyne blinked several times and then she looked at Andrea. Jasmyne thought she was simply beautiful, and of course Jasmyne looked right at her face, then of course, right at her feet.

Jasmyne Smiled widely. Andrea spoke: Jasmyne, my name is Andrea, and I am a good friend of Queen Lashandra.

Jasmyne’s eyes lit up. “ A friend of Queen Lashawndra? Should I pamper your beautiful feet? You are size 7.5, I would love to ‘skl’ your beautiful feet ma’am.”

Andrea was embarrassed. She was indeed 7.5, but she had no idea what skl meant.

Before she could ask Jasmyne asked: ‘Can I see her?’ she said impishly, obviously horny hearing the name. “I haven’t slept at her feet in so long, I need to serve my Queen, to obey and pamper her. I ain’t seen her in so long.” Then she grew quiet and froze, her face held the expression of wonder and awe again. Andrea was frantic now. She wasn’t aware that Jasmyne had long been programmed to barely move unless ordered to do something, then do a task and refreeze.

The Dr. instructed Andrea to bring her out again and keep probing. Andrea Addressed Jasmyne again. “Awake again, and stay with me until I command otherwise” she said.

Jasmyne awoke again. “Yes Ma’am.” Andrea had no way of knowing hat Jasmyne looked like before, or who she truly was, so she asked as many questions as she could think of, but it was going to take concrete proof.

She needed access to that house.