The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Weird Day Walking the Dog

Chapter 13

New Year’s Eve had come and gone, with Lashawndra of course celebrating, in style.

She threw a party and she invited about 30 friends, clients of the salon.

Most of them decided to get pamper/pedicures.

Since it was a New Years eve celebration Jasmyne (formerly Melody) was made to wear a bikini top with nipple holes, a very small thong, a vibrating butt plug and a built in dildo, as well as a light up ‘happy new year collar. Jasmyne also wore custom contacts with a hypno spiral design, as Lashawndra found that humorous, since hypnosis played a huge part in Jasmyne’s personality changes.

Having the former home owner perform as a maid for Lashawndra’s friends while dressed as a sluttish maid, wearing contacts that broadcasted she was hypnotized made Lashawndra giggle.

The formerly articulate, quite accomplished one time homeowner now obediently performed, diligently cleaning up after the number of female guests. She performed SKL pamperings on close to 30 ebony women. (skl=sniff kiss and lick).

Jasmyne worked non-stop, obsequiously fawning over and then cleaning up after Lashawndra’s numerous guests, so that Lashawndra awoke to a nice clean house on Jan 1.

This was followed by a very busy Spring, where the former skilled systems analyst now worked tirelessly learning new pedicure techniques, as commanded by Lashawndra.

Then, before too long it was already May again, and a FULL YEAR had passed for Queen Lashawndra at ‘her’ new Palos Verde’s residence.

The new home had come to Lashawndra, completely remodeled, with upscale fixtures.

The most interesting of which was the house’s former owner and remodel architect, a mid 30’s, white, successful career woman. Alas she seemed to uppity for 19yr old Lashawndra, so…she fixed that.

Due to the woman’s oversensitive sense of smell, Melody( Jasmyne) had fairly quickly become 19yr old Lashawndra’s perpetually pheromone dazed, and ever more obedient thrall, her very own personal servant, (fine tuned by some intense ‘training’, and ever continued amateur hypnosis)

Young Lashawndra relished living in her Rancho Palos Verde’s ‘crib’ now, and the housing projects of Imperial Courts were a distant memory for her, a faded nightmare of her previous struggle.

From the very beginning, what started out as merely ‘casing’ a random place to quickly rob it, then bounce, had revealed itself to be a golden opportunity to fully transform the highly pheromone susceptible 36 yr old former owner/accomplished systems analyst: into Lashawndra’s utterly submissive, Maid in training.

Then: Lashawndra continued shaping her into a devoted personal foot slave, with an almost pathological foot fetish for ebony female feet.

Rather quickly, Lashawndra had reshaped that hapless woman’s mind. She used continuous, non-stop, diligent training, and relentless amateur hypnosis, and indoctrination, to fully mold the woman into a fully programmed thrall that could no longer even remember any other existence. Now, almost 37 and referred to as ‘Jasmyne’, she remembered only eagerly serving Lashawndra’s every whim, including worshiping all her young friend’s feet as well. In the past eventful year, she had unwittingly earned her “Queen” close to 3x her previous income that a systems analyst would make.

That anniversary morning, Lashawndra opened her eyes, and she smiled as she awoke from her wonderful night’s sleep. Lashawndra propped the luxury pillow under her head so she could more comfortably watch her large feet thoroughly adored, her flat soles slowly licked, and her long toes gently suckled by Jasmyne, aka ‘little licking girl’, the home’s former owner. Lashawndra thought about how far she had brought the woman and much she had changed her.

In a life she could no longer remember, a short year ago, Melody had been a super fit, super successful, independent woman who owned this house, and who did complicated systems analysis. Melody had supervised the home’s complete remodel, having done most of the interior design work herself, having a wide and varied set of interests.

But that wasn’t the case anymore.

Unfortunately for Melody, she had caught Lashawndra casing her house, and due to Melody’s extreme Hyperosmia, (overly sensitive to scents) she was utterly defenseless against Lashawndra’s super powerful sexual pheromones, which at first, simply put her into a very, deep, very compliant daze. It might have ended there, but daze made her noticeably hyper-suggestible. That allowed Lashawndra to simply move herself in, and quickly take charge.

Lashawndra had immediately declared she was now Melody’s ‘roommate’, and got no argument, and shortly thereafter, Lashawndra completely took control of everything.

Melody’s type ‘A’ personality and her self-esteem were quickly crushed, after her will was numbed, then Melody’s resolute nature and much of her personality were either erased or altered to Lashawndra’s whims as Lashawndra diligently brainwashed her.

Lashawndra had engaged in a relentless, six-month ‘training’ program, using classic & operant conditioning and extreme repetition. Lashawndra utilized ‘scent’ training, and pushed rather hard.

Her goal was to fully mold the ever more deeply entranced Melody into her very own obedient, compliant, ‘creation’. Not only did Lashawndra dispassionately treat Melody as merely an accessory that came with this house, but she succeeded in convincing Melody of that as well.

Melody now had 1 interest, and behaved according to her implanted belief that her IQ was now barely 80.

Melody now believed she simply existed to serve, worship and obey her young ebony mistress. She utterly worshipped her feet and the ebony feet of all her friends from the hood. She was serving her true purpose, and this was the best she would ever be.

Melody’s former overt aversion to feet and anything about them was completely reversed and then amplified dramatically. Melody was very turned on by all things feet now, everything any of her 5 senses could explore.

Gone were Melody’s workouts, her yoga sessions, her hi power consults and her power walks. Also gone were Melody’s super healthy lifestyle and her striated body with the deep bronze tan. The alabaster pale, much softer Melody’s movements were now limited to: simply obeying a command from Lashawndra, and then returning immediately to patiently waiting for a command from her mistress. Melody now posed submissively in her ‘go-to’ pose, between them, mindlessly gazing at the dominant young woman with a programmed expression of awe and wonder, almost surprise.

Gone was Melody’s expensive designer, nape length, haircut, gone was her sophisticated look. Instead, Lashawndra chose a bright platinum buzz cut for her and she selected and designed all of her large tattoos, her dark Egyptian style eyeliner and blocky permanent brows, with a dark high arch look. Lashawndra selected tattoos that all celebrated Queen Lashawndra, as her owner and Melody as her personal foot slave.

Now, Jasmyne (as Lashawndra had decided to rename her) always held an expression that showed zero intelligence, zero spark, but actually resembled that of a ‘real doll’. Jasmyne had vacant eyes, her mouth slightly open, and after her stylized transformation, Jasmyne looked very much like the Real Doll ‘petite’ with pure alabaster skin, and a face style not unlike ‘Solana’.

Jasmine’s 14 colorful tattoos almost glowed on her now very soft body. The weight gain and her permanent make up, also illustrated Lashawndra’s complete control over the hapless woman, who now resembled a ‘cheap stripper version’ of Amber Rose.

‘Jasmyne’ was extremely submissive & obedient to the much younger Lashawndra, and fully imbued now, with a pathological fetish for the rather large feet of the barely 20yr old intruder who had taken over her life so utterly.

Jasmyne now slept almost at attention lying across the foot end of what had once been her own large bed. Jasmyne’s small hands gripped Lashawndra’s strong ankles, while pressing Lashawndra’s pale wrinkled, ‘fragrant’ soles to her face, every night now, for a full year.

Jasmine kept her breathing quiet and shallow, never moving until morning as not to disturb young Lashawndra, whom she now viewed as her literal ‘owner’. She viewed Lashawndra as far smarter than her and oh so beautiful.

Lashawndra glanced at the date on her new Ipad (purchased with money Jasmyne earned her) while foot slave Jasmyne eagerly tended to Lashawndra’s ebony feet.

Daily Jasmyne awoke to make love to those size 11’s as she had done daily, several times a day, ever since Lashawndra moved in.

Jasmyne was utterly enthralled by them, obsessed with them, and she was in love with every single aspect of them. She loved their earthy scent and she eagerly covered herself with it and that of her clients. Jasmyne eagerly licked Lashawndra’s feet several times per day, and she never tired of it. Lashawndra’s feet, pushed firmly into her face was now the only way Jasmyne could have an orgasm now and she still needed Lashawndra’s permission in order to do so.

Lashawndra noticed that it was now May 2nd again. A full year had passed. Lashawndra smiled and she laughed with self-satisfaction. She had changed her own life so much in that time, for the better.

Lashawndra’s mind drifted back to her liberating ride from her old projects in Compton after getting released from jail.

She thought back and she remembered the long tiring walk in those old gladiator sandals until she finally found this particular house. She had barely peeked in the windows when she had encountered the uppity homeowner.

Lashawndra reflected on how pleasantly she was surprised by the homeowner’s strong initial reaction to her powerful pheromones. She remembered how quickly the woman went into a decent trance and how her responses were far better than many she’d seen.

She fondly remembered how Melody walked almost like a puppet when under that trance. Lashawndra smiled when she thought about how she took charge of the ‘uppity white home owner with a fancy hairdo’ and how she put Melody right in her place almost immediately.

Even more amazing to Lashawndra, was how well this formerly: self employed, self-assured, type A personality and highly accomplished independent 36yr old woman had reacted so well to Lashawndra’s intense, humiliating ‘training’, while she was entranced.

Lashawndra had ‘trained’ the woman incessantly, often 14-16 hours per day at the beginning. Lashawndra had the nude woman perform countless repetitions of kneeling, crawling, bowing to her, behaving as an ottoman, using her face as a footrest, etc, Lashawndra used various dog commands and a series mantras that always elevated Lashawndra but ever lowered Melody to utter servility. Melody looked at Lashawndra almost as a god now, convinced she was her owner.

Lashawndra had completely reshaped the woman’s core personality and then she even reshaped her memories. Lashawndra fully customized Melody’s physical appearance, to her likings, from a deeply tanned and striated, pampered PV Housewife with an expensive hairstyle, into accommodating Lashawndra’s private fantasies she’d had for years, paying homage to her lesbionic crush on Amber Rose, someone Melody wasn’t really even aware of.

Melody’s purpose in life now, revolved around her infatuation with Lashawndra, pampering her large feet, and slavishly pampering the feet of any and all of her friends from the hood.

Lashawndra looked from the calendar date on her new Ipad then back at her own feet, and then she wiggled her long toes. Lashawndra smirked while they were being faithfully adored right on time, as Jasmyne reacted with excitement and a squeal to even their slightest scent. Jasmyne’s self image was that, with her rather low IQ, being Lashawndra’s dedicated foot slave was an honor.

Lashawndra, meanwhile loved to see someone adore her feet as much as she adored herself.

Jasmyne cooed over and praised their shape and structure as if she was given this amazing gift for the very first time. She adored Lashawndra’s large flat soles, and fawned over the line where the skin went light to dark. Jasmyne’s now childlike wonder and adoration of Lashawndra’s feet was genuine, per design.

Melody/Jasmyne at 37

Jasmyne, having undergone continued amateur hypnosis hundreds of times in the past year, no longer needed Lashawndra’s meds to numb her mind, or to plump up her weight.

The weight gain to ‘softness’ that Lashawndra had imposed upon her had stuck.

Jasmyne was now permanently close to 25lbs heavier than when Lashawndra first met her, most of which she carried on her now almost D cup Breasts, her butt and thighs. (They were all fat cell transfers from Lashawndra). Jasmyne remained brightly pale, ornately inked, and utterly obedient to her much younger ebony owner, with no thoughts of her own whatsoever.

Jasmyne’s entire thought process was now seemingly forever strictly limited to: a childlike enthusiasm whenever presented with bare ebony female feet, and the series of mantras Lashawndra had implanted, about how she may serve her beautiful Ebony queen.

When Jasmyne wasn’t performing a commanded task, or working in the salon, Jasmyne just went to her go-to pose and she silently reran her mantras, in an almost catatonic state.

The mantras all justified her owner’s natural superiority, Lashawndra’s natural dominance, and reinforced how Jasmyne was completely obsessed with Lashawndra’s feet, their scent, and Lashawndra’s every other scent. This reinforced Jasmyne’s ‘white guilt’ and pathological need to worship at the feet of all ebony women.

They reinforced how submission and obedience were her destiny. The mantras demanded serving the arrogant young woman’s every need, and adoring the home salon’s every customer’s ebony feet.

It was perfectly natural for her, to overtly worship and eagerly serve any black woman who commanded her. Ebony female feet were Jasmyne’s obsession, her world, they were her main turn on.

In fact, it was expected. Jasmyne always behaved as if she had been freshly pheromone dosed and hypnotized-all the time now. She ran on a multitude of post hypnotic suggestions that she never dared question.

Lashawndra barely bothered to speak her commands anymore. By this point she merely needed hand signals or to hit a telephone tone using it like a remote control. This particular aspect of hypnosis truly fascinated Lashawndra.

Melody had been hypnotized and re-hypnotized so many hundreds of times during the past year, she was fully conditioned. Post-hypnotic suggestions ran her now altered subconscious 24/7.

When Lashawndra merely uttered the word ‘trance’ it put Jasmyne under deeply and completely.

Occasionally Lashawndra would roll over and touch a tone on her phone when she wanted to be delicately rimmed, but not utter the words. Lashawndra would weekly reinforce her utter dominance ensuring Jasmyne got a nice dose of pheromones early in her day, by using a golden shower.

Poor Melody, who now answered to ‘little licking girl’ or ‘Jasmyne’, spent a lot of time almost motionless. She had gone from homeowner to busy foot slave to almost human furniture, until clients showed up or Lashawndra wanted something from her.

Jasmyne always held that look of awe, mischief and slight surprise on her face until she was eventually ordered into movement. Jasmyne was now, not unlike a living mannequin, an automaton, at the beck and call of the overly demanding young woman from the projects who had programmed her ever so completely. At least Lashawndra’s dream had been realized. Jasmyne, however only dreamt about Lashawndra’s ebony soles.

Lashawndra had long fantasized about having her very own ‘personal-obedient-white-bitch slave’, for all intents and purposes her own ‘living robot.’

Jasmyne had become that living robot.

Lashawndra’s all cash business was still doing exceptionally well. Her accountant was able to write off all the supplies and most of the website, and even found a way to allow Lashawndra to claim Jasmyne as a dependant.

A year later Lashawndra was now quite flush financially, and Jasmyne had no complaints about her circumstances whatsoever.

Jasmyne was very grateful when Lashawndra allowed a pair of fragrant old worn ballet flats to drop off her feet, so that she could eagerly adore them, and of course her owner’s large feet, with unsurpassed enthusiasm. Jasmyne was so fully scent motivated now that if you threw all the clients shoes in a pile with a pair of Lashawndra’s, Jasmyne could pick them out.

Jasmyne had eagerly serviced as many female clients as Lashawndra could possibly schedule for her, even adding a 4th shift sometimes, as Jasmyne’s nail techniques had become 2nd nature, her work ever faster. Her custom nail work was in high demand, she was ‘housing project famous’ and no other nail salon had an attendant who was so completely enamored by ebony feet like this place had.

Black women from all over Southern California now made the trek, thanks to Lashawndra networking with every housing project strong in the demographic she desired, focusing on those clients whose attitude supported hers.

These were angry women, who were very demanding. They expected to be placed on a pedestal, and were eager to have their tired feet worshiped and get showered with compliments while getting a top-notch custom nail job. They just happened to be helping to make Lashawndra rich. And Jasmyne did not disappoint them.

Sure: a couple neighbors had complained about the constant cars in the driveway, until they were either paid off, quietly extorted, or themselves hypnotized. Eventually the ones paid off were later hypnotized into compliance. Lashawndra always had a full fridge of junk food now, supplied by her surrounding neighbors.

Having worked out the wrinkles, a single party bus brought in clients twice a day, 8 clients minimum, 12 or so Maximum.

On average Jasmyne was now servicing 24-30 pampering clients per day, 6 days per week. That’s a lot of feet to pamper. That added up to 144 per week, or 576 per month, or 6912 clients per year. Jasmyne had been “trained” to sniff, kiss and lick the feet of her betters. She eagerly complimented them all and repeated to them by rote, why ‘they deserved this treatment, and why she deserved to be there doing it’.

The Guinness book of world records mentioned that Madeline Albrecht, a woman working for Dr. Scholl’s had only sniffed 5600 feet during her 15-year employment, testing their products.

Jasmyne had actually surpassed Albrecht’s record by 1312 clients in a single year, and would likely double the total amount by the end of the 2nd year.

Jasmyne’s new normal was now waking up at her Queen’s feet, then pampering her until clients arrived, and serving all of them, until the end of the day, then returning her Queen’s again, between long periods of catatonia.

Lashawndra had ordered soundproofing be added to the home, and the wifi/internet package made as fast as was available, enhancing their web casting, so Jasmyne could churn out kink videos faster and bring in more money for her.

Jasmyne had become quasi Internet famous, and yet- she had no idea, nor did she care, she only cared about servicing her betters, servicing their feet, being put in her place. She never left the house, and hadn’t even worn clothes in a full year, except to go get her tattoos done. She was rather dumbed down by design, and operated at the low end, thanks to hypnosis.

After Jasmyne finished her morning foot worship of Lashawndra, Lashawndra lazily got out of bed and shuffled into the bathroom. Jasmyne obediently followed Lashawndra into the beautiful shower, by crawling obediently behind her, while staring up at her amazing ass.

Jasmyne then knelt in front of Lashawndra in awe, staring at the beauty of the young ebony woman’s natural unshaven pussy.

Jasmyne complimented Lashawndra’s now deep dark tan, at least 5 shades darker than last year. She also complimented Lashawndra’s longer hair, now composing of long ringlets that reached Lashawndra’s shoulders.

As Lashawndra cavalierly released her full bladder onto the well-trained woman, Jasmyne fully accepted the morning water sports, profusely thanking Lashawndra for the honor of ‘her nectar’.

Jasmyne then gently washed, and then adoringly soft towel dried Lashawndra, and was allowed 2 minutes of ice-cold rinse herself.

Afterward, Jasmyne almost mechanically walked out to the kitchen to then make her owner a country breakfast of eggs, sausage, and bacon, with a tall cold Mountain dew.

Jasmyne’s persona did not alter one iota since that ‘big hypnosis session’ last year where 10 lovely, angry, vitriolic ebony women really drove home her training. They diligently berated and shared their indignation at Jasmyne’s expense, thrusting 20 exciting soles into her face, and wiping them off on her pliant body as if she was their mere doormat.

They all took turns, spitting on her as they aired their grievances and how she should treat her betters, and culminated with turning her into a human spittoon, eager to accept their rage, almost convulsing with the power of the orgasm.

So now, Lashawndra barely bothered to hypnotize Jasmyne, she seemed to be on auto pilot, her programming was so very, very deep now, it was part of her.

Proof of this was a fun parlor trick Lashawndra would have Jasmyne perform for 5 or 6 clients, all-barefoot, of course, fresh out of their shoes, pre-pampering: a few times per week for an extra fee above the pedicure fee.

Lashawndra would blindfold Jasmyne, and then Lashawndra would switch seats with one of the barefoot customers. Jasmyne would then be given a command to ‘find your owner’ by one of the other women, (so she couldn’t use the voice as a clue) and Jasmyne would then crawl over to the exposed soles of the various clients, and she’d diligently sniff, and perhaps lick a little until she found Lashawndra.

Jasmyne would ‘mmm’, and ‘nice’, and ‘uh huh’ as she explored, until she recognized Lashawndra’s feet.

The abruptly Jasmyne’s body would tensely stiffen, she’d tremble slightly, and then suddenly she’d revert to her go-to kneeling pose, waiting until Lashawndra removed the blindfold, after Lashawndra explained the intense ‘scent training’ she had used on the former owner of the home. (Jasmyne could also identify shoes, socks and the underwear of her owner from a pile)

Lashawndra would then pull off the blindfold, revealing the now vacant, obedient look on Jasmyne, which garnered applause from the clients. Jasmyne’s scent training was so very deep, it was amazing to see.

JASMYNE’S EARLIEST MEMORY

Thanks to repeated hypnosis, Jasmyne now actually viewed her LIFE as STARTING the day she removed Lashawndra’s gladiator sandals on that fateful day, so deeply entranced by the pheromones.

Jasmyne now had the social skills, the vernacular and the worldview of her trainer, her mentor, and owner Lashawndra.

Jasmyne’s mind was operating under the auspices of a barely 20-year-old streetwise High School dropout, and former petty robber.

Formerly Melody eagerly performed acts that would degrade and humiliate anyone else, but they were merely accepted by the enthralled woman.

For reference, if all the women whose feet Jasmyne had completely adored so far, lined up in front of the house, the line would reach over 11 blocks, or 1.5 miles.

Jasmyne’s deep adoration of, and complete obedience to Lashawndra was completely unprecedented.

Lashawndra in turn, had become almost blasé’ to the routine she had trained/programmed Jasmyne with so deeply.

Lashawndra stretched awake in the morning to having her feet licked and toes sucked, then her unshaven pussy worshipped.

Then Jasmyne was expected to thank Lashawndra for the gift and then prepare a breakfast to be brought to her Queen. Lashawndra would just check her growing accounts from the Internet sales while she slowly ate, all the while looked upon like a Goddess by her slave.

That well abused red perfect chair now had a life sized, perfect silhouette of Lashawndra’s long body. She had been massaged and oiled on it for a full year.

But Lashawndra didn’t care, the chair carried her scent, and the leather wasn’t torn or ripped, so her silhouette on the chair merely marked it as only hers.

BIRTHDAY FOR ‘JASMYNE’—

Lashawndra wore her old GLADIATOR sandals every day for a full 7 days, to recreate the initial experience. Lashawndra just wore short shorts all week to show off her strong, tanned thighs. Jasmyne spent an inordinate amount of time that week in her go to pose, running her mantras. When awoken, Lashawndra explained to her personal servant that they would celebrate her birthday every year like this.

‘Every birthday will be a reenactment of the day you met me, which is the day you were born.

Lashawndra launched into a speech.

Before meeting me, your life had no meaning, it had no purpose. Do you even remember your life before the day you met me?

Lashawndra asked, crossing her arms.

Jasmyne answered:’I don’t remember my life before I met you. Nothing was important before I met you. Now that you trained me and shown me the true purpose of my life, I remember nothing before that day I met you, and I don’t wanna remember anything before the day I met you, cause it’s impossible for me to be made to remember anything before I met you. I was just blank slate before you properly trained me, my queen.”

Lashawndra smiled wickedly. The 20 yr old had done one hell of a job on the mind of the 37 year old.

Lashawndra felt her continuous indoctrinations would stand up to any mishaps if a shrink tried, for instance, to one day rehabilitate Jasmyne back to some semblance of her old self. (And ruin all her ‘work’).

‘Very good’ said the queen. ‘First I will knock on the front door. But before I do you’ll be sitting at the kitchen table, just this one time. You will be allowed to use the kitchen chair only this one-day, your birthday every year, for this purpose only.

“Now, to get you dressed”. She continued ‘Today only, you’ll be allowed to wear a pair of form fitting leggings and a pair of sneakers and this top’.

Queen Lashawndra tossed Jasmyne the one off, overly tight, form fitting graphic long sleeve shirt, cut off at the bottom of her breasts. It simply read: ‘accessory”. The hat read ‘Obey’.

Jasmyne got dressed, having a little trouble figuring out her clothes, as she hadn’t worn any clothes in a full year. They were tight fitting and a bit trashy looking, being too small with a low-rise waist, so Jasmyne’s butt was exposed a bit. She only had the knowledge bestowed upon her by Lashawndra, so she wasn’t that sharp. Her shoes used Velcro.

A plethora of post hypnotic suggestions had prepared her responses for her 1x a tear birthday celebration.

Jasmyne positioned herself to sit in the chair, and then she sat at the kitchen table with a blank expression on her face, staring into space.

Her posture wasn’t great, but after all her life was purposeless. All she thought about was feeling sorry for herself and how her life had ‘no meaning or direction’.

Then there were 3 distinct knocks at the door. Jasmyne forced herself to stand, made her way to the door, shuffling there. Not used to the tight feeling of clothes or the sensation of wearing shoes.

Jasmyne opened the door slowly, having trouble with the doorknob, and standing before her was: Queen Lashawndra, wearing the same outfit she had that very 1st day, including those lovely well-worn gladiator sandals, worn for the entire week. Her hands had already been prepped while she waited outside. Lashawndra merely had to wave one under the nose of Jasmine, who sniffed at the air hungrily ’ Lashawndra spoke with authority: ‘Invite me in bitch, I seen this place from the street and wanted to check it out.’

Jasmyne answered politely: please come in ma’am, Jasmyne said flatly.

Lashawndra uttered a ‘hmmpf’ and she sauntered in. She spoke: ‘Show me the best seat in the house’ ordered Lashawndra. Jasmyne walked over to the Perfect chair and then knelt normally in front of it.

“This is the nicest chair in the home, ma’am. She waited for Lashawndra to sit, watching her every move. The young Ebony woman was so beautiful. She noticed. She found herself staring at her large feet. Her pheromones had an intense power. The pheromones of the lovely Queen Lashawndra were amazing. To be her obedient servant would be heavenly no doubt. Thought Jasmyne.

Lashawndra noticed that Jasmyne was looking her over.

“You like what you see, huh bitch? I bet you look good kneeling at the foot of this chair too, don’t you think?” said Lashawndra, already knowing the answer.

‘Yes ma’am’, said Jasmyne That chair looks good under you. Is there anything I can do for you?’ she asked.

“Take off these beat up sandals then pamper the living fuck outta my feet.

Jasmyne reached out to touch the sandals and was met with a stern command.

Lashawndra “What is the proper uniform for an obedient servant, bitch?’ asked Lashawndra.

Jasmine replied: “Naked, ma’am” then Jasmyne removed her clothes and tossed them into a pile. She then stood nude in front of the much younger woman at attention as her nipples became rather erect.

“Better’, said Lashawndra. Once these sandals are off, it would be a waste to wipe my perspired feet off on clothes, that is what your lowly body is for, ain’t it?”

Jasmyne gulped with excitement. She was about to remove the sandals from the young ebony woman, and then pamper her huge feet. She gulped audibly and she pulled the sandals off, then she buried her small face into each one as she inhaled deeply.

“You like that don’t you bitch? Asked Lashawndra. “Yes, ma’am. I like it a lot.” Said Jasmyne.

Jasmyne stared at the dark insoles, marked with Lashawndra’s perfect footprint. She sniffed them hungrily and began to lick them, moaning.

After a few minutes Lashawndra demanded Jasmyne kneel with her arms behind her back. As Lashawndra wiped her feet off on Jasmyne’s breasts, neck and face Jasmyne thanked her profusely. She exclaimed: “I love how your feet smell, I wish their scent stayed with me longer ma’am.”

Lashawndra laughed “I guess we’ll have to rub my feet on you as often as possible then.”

Jasmyne gasped: “Oh my god, yes, please, please.”

Lashawndra used the video feature on her phone to capture the whole thing, broken only by her laughing.

Then she ordered full pampering on her feet. Jasmyne eagerly licked and sucked every inch and loved everything from those size 11s gave her.

When done, Jasmyne’s was permitted press her face intensely into both soles, and while declaring her loyalty to Lashawndra had an orgasm so spectacular at Lashawndra’s feet that Jasmyne actually fainted.

Lashawndra let the naked foot slave sleep it off as she sauntered through her house and then she sat down to look over the year’s finances under her control.

Reading that Jasmyne had really pumped up her bank balances this past year by eagerly servicing 3 sessions a day of clients as well as performing as an apologist white foot slave on the web cast: “In her proper place’ Jasmyne had earned her young mistress somewhere in the mid six figures. This pleased young Lashawndra. Of course if Jasmyne could make her owner that much money while awake, was there a way to increase it, wondered Lashawndra?

Lashawndra hadn’t fully hypnotized Jasmyne in some time. She really wanted to ‘test the mechanism’ so to speak and see if this brainstorm worked. Since close to zero of the clients actually worked a 9-5, Lashawndra thought they could show up for late evening sessions, honestly.

Lashawndra had some grape soda, a bottle of Gatorade blue and walked back to the living room. She rubbed her feet on Jasmyne’s face to wake her up. Jasmyne stirred and then knelt in her ‘go to’.

On the command of ‘freeze’ then ‘trance’ Jasmyne went back under.

Lashawndra wanted to see how far she had progressed. If this woman was as susceptible to her pheromones as this, there had to be a way to tap into that small population of women with scent sensitivity to create an empire.

Until then, Jasmyne was to be interrogated, not unlike that very first time, but one full year later.

RE INTERVIEW A YEAR LATER

Lashawndra didn’t even get out of the chair this time. She turned on her phone’s camera to film. She spoke:

“One year interview, my personal servant, and dedicated foot slave after training.” Said Lashawndra behind the camera.

Q: ‘You got a boyfriend’? A: Melody answered—‘No’s ma’am, I ain’t got need for a man, I exist to serve my ebony Queen, Queen Lashawndra.’

Q: ‘Are you into women?’ A: -Melody answered I am the eager foot slave and obedient servant to all ebony women, my betters, and I belongs at their beautiful feet.’

Q: ‘Did she find sweat erotic or disgusting?’ A: Melody/Jasmyne answered: ‘Very erotic, if that means sexy, ma’am’, especially yours, they get me all runnin’ ma’am. You’re sweat be like candy I love licking the sweat off the feet of my betters.’

Q: ‘Did she know how to give real good, ‘erotic’ foot massages or do fancy custom pedicures? ‘ A: Melody/Jasmine answered: ‘Yes, ma’am, I exist to pamper ebony female feet and do custom-ass pedicures for my betters. It finally gives my life a purpose.”

Q: ‘So, ALL women’s feet?’ Like a full on lesbian?

Melody answered an emphatic A: ‘No, ma’am, only Ebony women’s feet get me hot and beggin for em’ instantly. They totally call for my obedience and my submission unless commanded otherwise by my Perfect Queen, my owner.’

Lashawndra laughed out loud. The woman before her would be unrecognizable to Melody a year ago. It especially amused her that she never made Melody identify as a lesbian per say, it added to her mind’s confusion that, she just inexplicably had a pathological fetish for ebony female feet, and doing whatever they wanted.

Jasmyne revealed that she was very much into Ebony feet, and anything that remotely reminded her of those feet, she gladly looked at them, touched them and she just loved their scent. She couldn’t pull her eyes from Black women’s feet; excited by their shape, and size. Bunions or hammertoes changed nothing, as she existed to worship all ebony female feet that were presented to her now. Her fetish and need to be submissive defined her. Her guilt overwhelmed her, so treating ebony woman as Queens made her feel like she was doing her duty.

She mentioned she especially loved their flat feet, and wrinkled soles. Black women’s shoes turned her on, so her fetish wasn’t just the feet but what they wore. Then she listed some cheeses, apple cider vinegar, dried apricots, Doritos, blue cheese dressing, and mushrooms that she just loved because their smell so reminded her of feet, and her rightful place below them.

Jasmine recited all her mantras, although she spoke much less eloquently than when she first learned them. Lashawndra asked Melody/Jasmine how long she had felt this way to which she answered: “As long as I can remember, my Queen, I remember as far back as the first time I removed your gold gladiator sandals. That’s when I knew.”

Her nipples became noticeably erect as she recited, and she even lactated a little when she began describing how she has always had this uncontrollable worship of ebony female feet.

Melody/Jasmine described in minute detail the initial removal of Lashawndra’s sandals, every exciting moment, reliving it yet again. She believed Lashawndra had raised her and taught her everything she knew, not as a daughter, but more as a hybrid between an au pair and Lashawndra’s actual creation, designed by Lashawndra to serve and obey Lashawndra completely.

Then when asked what is the favorite thing she could do with her Queen’s feet if allowed to:

Melody/Jasmyne opened her legs a bit and got close enough to do the ‘show stopper’, in which she inserted Lashawndra’s foot fully into her, while eagerly licking the sole of the other foot, crying out her undying loyalty, her gratitude, her obedience and well deserved low station in life. When Lashawndra finally dismissively commanded, Melody had another orgasm, again so hard that she fainted.

Callously, Lashawndra simply plucked her foot out of the unconscious woman, with a slick “pop’ and then she wiped it off on Jasmyne’s/Melody’s face and chest, laughing.

“Remain unconscious bitch, I want to see you pamper my feet fully in your sleep.” Ordered Lashawndra.

Slowly Jasmyne Rose. She stood at attention.

If Jasmyne performed as well while unconscious, she could get another shift out of her, on some days 2, and really add to the income. Imagine an unconscious servant, able to pamper feet and give quality pedicures in her sleep, which she would not remember while awake, but dream about later.

Lashawndra’s hands began sweating thinking of the extra 6 to 12 clients per night she could have at the salon.

Jasmyne did a standard, sniff, kiss, and lick worship session, followed by washing and drying and then she gave Lashawndra simulated Zebra stripe and chrome toenails. The work was excellent, as usual.

Now that Lashawndra knew that part of the new year’s plan would work, she had to check the emails from the female fans of the website: ‘In her proper place.’

Lashawndra knew there had to be a ‘subset of women out there who while not full throttle, had an innate curiosity about being the submissive to a dominant Black Woman’, based on their culture imposed guilt.’ (not her words but the articles she read online said as much). It was just a matter of finding them and training them.

She then used an app to isolate all the Caucasian females who wrote back excited about the foot worship they saw Jasmyne doing. There actually WAS a subset of white women who actually, and actively fantasized about being in Jasmyne’s position, a black woman’s submissive! Lashawndra figured if they were already out there, they were ripe for the plucking. She further filtered that with region and proximity, and finally used an app that created a questionnaire on suggestibility, and she sent that out to all those:

Heavily kinky fans who had a fetish for black dominance anyway. Showed strong suggestibility Were single and or Lesbians anyway Fit the profile of hyper scent sensitive. Could be suitably transformed to Lashawndra’s liking.

Thankfully most of the work had been ordered and done before Jasmyne was ‘dumbed down’. Lashawndra figured she had at least 8-12 good prospects nationwide, and locally at least 3.

Getting them to visit after making sure they wouldn’t be missed would be the tough part. Jasmyne would do the recruiting innocently enough.

BACK TO TANNING

With that project started, and a nice full tummy from breakfast, Lashawndra noticed to position of the sun And saw it was already ‘tanning time.’

Lashawndra had a new Grosfillex, Catalina White / Blue Stacking Adjustable Resin Sling Chaise lounge she loved lying in to keep her now 5 shades darker tan deep and rich.

Jasmyne would apply pure virgin coconut oil onto Lashawndra, then watch her Queen saunter outside with awe, as the oil made her dark body shine. Then diligently Jasmyne covered herself head to toe with 150spf sunscreen mixed heavily with zinc oxide, leaving her almost glowing white. She then grabbed cold drinks for her Queen, and brought her $500.00 Ahlem Concorde sunglasses to her, then placed them on her head.

Jasmyne put the cool drink in the drink holder, then went to the foot end of the lounge, and sat with her legs extended fully underneath so her face was properly even with the soles of Lashawndra’s feet.

Jasmyne then sat completely motionless, her arms at her sides, a blank expression looking at the utter beauty of her Queen in front of her.

While reading an article on her Ipad, Lashawndra would occasionally move one of her feet just enough to insert a toe into Jasmine’s mouth. Of course Jasmyne would suckle the toe when presented it, but otherwise remain fully motionless, fully under the now 21-year-old’s control.

After a couple hours of tanning time, having had all her toes tended to, Lashawndra would roll onto her stomach, at which point Jasmyne would apply oil to her back, then refill her drinks and return to where she was sitting, now able to pamper her Queen’s heels and bask in the view of her oiled butt.

A timer went off at 11:45 daily so Jasmyne could prepare her Queen’s lunch, and then bring it to her wherever she happened to be lounging.

Cloud cover rolled in right before the hot Buffalo wings and thick fries were prepared, so Lashawndra sauntered in to the living room, and she sat on the red chair, even though she was oily and perspired. She gave a voice command to Siri, who turned on ‘her shows’.

The next busload of clients wasn’t until later tonight. With over 10 low income housing areas in close proximity to the 110 freeway, and Lashawndra’s method of vetting and finding the ‘right’ clientele with the ‘right’ attitude, usually willing to pay cash, who happened to enjoy their ‘royal’ treatment by Lashawndra’s ‘live in submissive’, business was booming. Lashawndra had plans to add at least another ‘attendant’ to her stable. The now unused yoga room could hold several more nail chairs, and a 2nd attendant would double her income.

Lashawndra finished her lunch and snapped her fingers. Jasmyne quickly removed the tray, and gently used a napkin to wipe her Queen’s face. She knelt and placed her ballet flats onto her feet in case she decided to leave the chair at any time.

Jasmyne quietly took the Queen’s tray and dishes. She licked the utensils that had been in her Queen’s mouth, trembled with excitement and then she hand washed them.

She then retrieved a clean washcloth, and witch-hazel and she wiped down all the salon chairs where her betters rested their beautiful legs and butts. She then used Vinelex protectant on the chairs, giving them a shine and luster.

Then she used the same cloth to remove her glowing white sunscreen from herself.

She then sprayed her pale white tattooed skin with the vinyl protect ant, to obtain a surreal, rubber doll like look. Add to that her constant expression of awe and wonder, and she had a stunning look, almost what Lashawndra wanted, but Lashawndra had an idea.

Client’s commented that the salon could use a 2nd attendant as well, as nobody liked waiting. But there was also another brainstorm Lashawndra wanted to bring to life.

Staving off BOREDOM with a new idea

For her own amusement Lashawndra had Jasmine bring in the large box that had been delivered last week.

In it was a large supply of pearl white liquid latex body spray, an airbrush that could handle it, and a back up, aloe body prep, fantasy finish spray, Liquid vitamin e, & cinnamon leaf oil, and a large box of contacts.

Jasmyne was ordered to lay out a plastic tarp and set up the air brush after prepping her skin per the instructions.

Able to hold still for an amazing length of time, Jasmine was sprayed with the pearl white liquid latex and Fantasy finish spray. Her lips were coated with the vitamin e and cinnamon leaf oil, and they plumped up to at least 2x their plumpness. Her eyes were fit with ‘bionic eye’ contact lenses. The look was complete.

Jasmyne was then ordered into a trance again and instructed how to perform as a robot this evening, her back-story as a robot, on speaking in monotone, and showing zero outward pleasure when servicing her betters. She could still feel the excitement of knowing her proper place, serving and servicing her Ebony betters. In fact she was to be internally aroused behaving as a robot, and willing to remain so if asked.

About a half hour before the bus arrived, Jasmyne was filmed for the website, then ordered to a corner of the room to pose like a mannequin and remain still until ‘activated’ by the tone from her phone.

SHOWING OFF ROBO JASMINE

The clients arrived ready for everything the brochure described. Eight Women from Long Beach in their mid20’s thru late 30’s whom had already had cocktails and smoked on the party bus were now ready to see this.

Little did they know they were in for a special surprise?

Lashawndra addressed the ladies and spoke, sipping champagne.

“Tonight marks the 1 year anniversary of my move here, so I am going to show off a fun custom job I did on my servant just for tonight. She’s going to look a little different, but check this shit out. Remember, as my clients you are honored guests and she is merely a servant to obey and serve you.

Lashawndra played a tone on her phone and Jasmyne moved a little where she stood. She posed a few different ways. The women gasped. Lashawndra hit another couple tones and watched as Jasmyne moved slowly like a robot that had just been booted on.

Jasmyne walked slowly and deliberately toward Lashawndra, not bending her knees, her arms at an angle in front of her head moving in short jerky movements. She stopped and stood at attention in front of Lashawndra.

“I am act-ti-vated and re-ady to obey and serve you my queen. Said Jasmyne. Her pearl skin gleamed, the bionic eyes were eerily erotic, and her lips were so pouty and large. She looked very convincing.

Lashawndra turned to the clients. “Let’s make sure the robot knows who I am. Let’s run a DNA test.”

Lashawndra hit the phone and another tone rang, to which Jasmyne slowly opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, then Lashawndra spit into it. Once she did, Jasmyne retracted her tongue and held it in her mouth, vibrated a little, and then stopped.

Jasmyne spoke in monotone. “You are Queen Lashawndra, my superior in every way. You are the owner of this house, you are my creator and owner. I am merely an accessory that came with this house, all designed and programmed to serve, pleasure and obey your every wish, my ebony Queen.”

The women applauded. Lashawndra then asked. “And them?”

Jasmyne answered: “I was designed to serve and obey the ebony female, to pamper their feet and serve her superior beauty with humble worship. I exist to pamper and pleasure the Ebony Queen.’

The women applauded. They had made their pedicure selections but they all wanted pampering first.

Jasmyne made her way to the first woman and stood in front of her at attention. In monotone she asked permission to pamper her beautiful feet.

Once given she knelt and removed the woman’s Steve Madden beige vinyl payless flats. Externally she showed no emotion when she sniffed them before putting them down, but internally she was deeply honored. She then performed her entire foot worship routine robotically, until she had finished all the women. She then flawlessly did the pedicures as demanded.

When she was done, she gave a tour of her Queen’s home, crediting Lashawndra with all the appointments and then served refreshments to her betters.

Lashawndra mentioned she might be adding another 6-8 chairs, and expanding the salon, which was met with applause. She joked that if she had 2 more like Jasmyne she could really make this work.

One young woman commented “It’s too bad you can’t do this on a much larger scale, can you imagine getting this kind of service everywhere you shop?”

Lashawndra got rather excited imagining that scenario. She had only heard of one former Nurse, who came close to turning a whole small town into that kind of paradise. But Nurse Diva was the stuff of legends as far as she knew. But the conversation got her horny.

After the clients left, Lashawndra knew the latex would stay intact likely until the morning, and if any retouches were needed she could spray more. She might keep Jasmyne as a robot for the week, sort of a gift to herself.

“Robot’ walk to my bedroom, your Queen needs going down on, and my asshole needs some worship. We might as well put an episode in the can, just make sure it only shows your white ass robot face, not mine.”

“Yes my Queen,” answered Jasmyne, ready to perform as a robot until commanded otherwise.

to be continued