The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Weird Day Walking the Dog

Chapter 12

THE NEXT FOUR WEEKS—

LASHAWNDRA MAKES HER HUMAN FOOTREST SOFTER:

THE “SPECIAL” SHAKES

Nineteen year old Lashawndra took her various friend’s suggestions to heart, and she immediately ordered Melody drink a series of ‘special shakes’ to pack on some weight and increase her ‘softness’, FAST.

After looking up the highest calorie foods possible, she wanted to use the fact Melody was 36 and should gain weight fairly easily, to her advantage.

THE WEIGHT GAIN CRASH COURSE

The Regimen: Melody was orderd to consume 8900+ extra calories per day for the next four weeks. Per Lashawndra’s instruction, Melody made the ‘special’ shakes 6x a day: Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon snack, Dinner, Post Dinner snack, Pre bedtime snack.

The blender or Ninja Bullet was now no longer to be used for healthy shakes, as Melody intended when purchasing them, before ever meeting Lashawndra.

WEIGHT GAIN SHAKES

One ½ Pint of Ben and Jerry’s double chocolate ice cream, (270 calories) Fontana Bittersweet chocolate sauce (6 pumps-420 calories) to cover the ice cream. 2 containers of Boost chocolate drink (360 calories each) poured in, and 6 heaping tablespoons of lard (900 calories) all scooped in. Melody then blended and drank.

The regimen was intended to hastily pack 15-20lbs on Melody’s tiny frame in an insanely short time, finally giving Melody some breasts for the first time. Melody would rapidly go from 15.5 BMI to 25.5. She walked around with a little full belly from the time she had one shake until the next shake. Lashawndra liked how it made Melody look more humble with the full belly.

Melody was also issued 2 sets of highly hormone-laden birth control pills, and she was taking one pill of each, double the normal dose. This also accelerated Melody’s weight gain, her breast size and sensitivity and it minimized her menstrual cycle, effectively eliminating it.

Icing on the cake was a medium dose prescription of Zyprexa that Queen Lashawndra had ‘acquired’. It was also given to Melody to take during the same time period, and would probably be tapered off at the end of the ‘experiment’.

The Zyprexa side effects that Melody experienced during that short time included: rapid weight gain, 4.5 lbs per week (accelerating reaching the target Queen Lashawndra had set for her) an ‘abnormal manner of walking’ (Melody shuffled her feet and kept her legs stiff and robot like, much to Lashawndra’s amusement, and turn on.)

Zyprexa drastically increased Melody’s appetite for sweets and salty carbs, and it gave her uncontrollable tongue movement and rolling, with a small level of zombification, (zombie like persona and behavior) Both of which, amused Lashawndra, as it made Melody seem almost robot-like. Melody shuffled around, with her growing little pot belly and now stiff legs, her tongue constantly wagging, and her persona slightly zombified.

Lashawndra thought she looked like a wind up toy, and she videotaped Melody walking around like that.

FURTHER MODIFICATIONS TO MELODY’S LIFE-MELODY LEARNS NAILS

Lashawndra forced Melody to Study online and practice on her Queen. Melody had quickly learned to style ghetto toes just like their fingers, taking a 5 day course online, as well as one on massage. Melody also discovered online, when the second toe was longer than the big toe, it’s a sign of leadership and royalty.

Queen Lashawndra had a longer big toe and the rest of the toes tapered down from longest to shortest. The most functional of all the foot structures, Melody thought they were beautiful, never having appreciated women’s feet ever before.

Queen Lashawndra might really be descended from royalty, Melody felt her wetness increase, she really had been conditioned to fall in love with these large feet, just as Queen Lashawndra told her back on day one.

Melody was the obedient foot slave to a real Queen, in her mindset. Melody soon excelled at styling Lashawndra’s toenails in record speed, while getting totally turned on to be doing it.

Now that Melody could perform massage, the yoga room had a massage table added and Melody had one client to pamper whenever Lashawndra felt like it. Melody’s thrill at massaging Lashawndra’s whole ebony body was unprecedented.

Lashawndra demanded to always feel like she was in a spa, getting pampered. As the hypnosis sessions were lengthened and continued. Lashawndra ordered Melody grab her digital camera and photograph Lashawndra as she made commanding dominant poses. Lashawndra stated flatly: ‘I can command you to do anything, no matter how humiliating, no matter how depraved.’

Melody still knelt beside Lashawndra while she ate, massaging her strong, solid calves, then sitting the same way Antebellum did when she begged. Sometimes Queen Lashawndra offered Melody a taste. After Lashawndra chewed them, she cavalierly gave Melody her scraps, holding them over her head as Melody opened her mouth, hungry, waiting, and then Lashawndra laughed as she dropped them in, watching Melody accept it as if it was a treat.

Melody was also being programmed thru repeated hypnosis to feel getting tattooed to please Lashawndra, felt erotic on it’s own, enjoying the sensation, and desiring no anesthetic. She would find the process to be a turn on, knowing the tattoos would please her queen. She was made to believe she enjoyed the sensation, specially knowing she was being decorated with designs Lashawndra had created.

Melody was also embracing that serving and obeying Lashawndra was indeed her true purpose, and her main source of pleasure.

Daily, Melody was ordered to lay prostrate on her stomach to humbly lick the tops of the tall young woman’s feet, licking between her toes, in pure devotion. Reciting: “You own me, you control me. Do whatever you want Queen Lashawndra. I am yours to command. I exist to serve you.”

Lashawndra would then deeply hypnotize Melody and have her pose on all fours

on the coffee table to face the TV.

This was a rare occasion; since Melody NEVER faced it since Lashawndra moved in, except to watch Lashawndra plow her while wearing a strap on. The ‘show” was merely a training tool, a looped edit of Melody performing degrading acts under hypnosis or deep pheromone trance. Forcing Melody to find arousal while watching herself under Lashawndra’s control.

Lashawndra had Melody then order a large feather fan, so Melody could fan off Queen Lashawndra while Lashawndra reclined on the balcony, drinking the cocktails Melody prepared for her.

Melody hung sheer fabric so she could hold the fan while nude, unseen by pesky neighbors, just in case.

After Melody slowly massaged Lashawndra’s ebony body with a mix of almond oil, and virgin coconut oil, and heavy palm oil. Lashawndra simply lounged in the sun, soaking her feet in the mixed oils. Lashawndra’s tan was becoming devastatingly beautiful, several shades darker.

Lashawndra pretty much used Melody like she was indeed Cleopatra, while she played with the ipad or iphone, as Melody obediently fanned her, or fed her grapes, or blew her nail polish dry, while Melody showered her with compliments, and then sucked the oil from her Queen feet.

THE YOUNG QUEEN GIVES ‘HER HOUSE’ SOME ‘STYLE’

During those first 4 weeks, Queen Lashawndra ordered Melody to sell her Thomas Kincaid, and Peter Max Paintings, and her boring Crate and Barrel decor and then Lashawndra redecorated with less expensive, but far more urban style.

Just one of Melody’s Peter Max paintings brought in over 15k and of course Lashawndra pocketed all the cash from the sales. Lashawndra got zebra striped slipcovers and rugs, African artwork and graffiti on canvas paintings to make it quite clear that this place and everything in it (including Melody) belonged solely to Queen Lashawndra.

Melody’s photos of Queen Lashawndra were then blown up and framed, and placed all over the house. Lashawndra’s feet, showing off different styles of pedicures were a whole series gracing the ‘spa area.’ Large size photos of Melody adoring Lashawndra’s well-oiled feet, and posed under them, also adorned the former meditation room. Large photos of Melody in submissive poses to Lashawndra adorned every room. They also functioned as Melody’s screen saver on her computer.

Gone from the home was anything that Melody had picked, any Zen sayings, positive fridge magnets, etc.

The fridge now glorified submission and obedience to Lashawndra, and was stocked with only the Queen’s favorites. Melody survived on exclusively on the hi calorie shakes and Lashawndra’s scraps anyway.

Melody never left the house, so all the neighbors only saw Queen Lashawndra, the young owner of the house with the great view: going to the mailbox, waving ‘Hello’ greetings to the mailman, etc. Nobody ever met Melody. Nobody even knew she was there.

Lashawndra had Melody buy her a second set of gladiator sandals; a cheap pair of payless ballerina flats, a pair of Teva flip-flops, and chacas.

Melody absolutely loved keeping them all looking new for her, kneeling and licking them clean while Lashawndra frequently used Melody as a human ottoman and just watched TV.

Lashawndra purposely picked Teva’s and chacas because they would gain her scent quickly, Melody was so well trained already that she didn’t mind. In fact, she liked it now.

Lashawndra also enjoyed that any time she could hijack a yoga pose as a way of reinforcing Melody’s submission, it amused her. Lashawndra had turned the beloved yoga into a weapon.

As often happens gaining control increases the desire for more control, Lashawndra added additional training in Melody’s regimen of commands.

MAKING MELODY MORE APPEALING-LASHAWNDRA STYLE

The results were phenomenal after the four weeks of weight gain shakes. What was expected to take over 8 weeks was radically increased, thanks to the combo of meds, and no more morning yoga, stretching or long walks. Excluding the obedience reps, Melody’s new sedentary lifestyle, with most time spent pampering Lashawndra’s feet as her only exercise, created stunning results. The shakes and meds really did their work.

Basically ‘little licking girl’ was considerably softer and plumper, and she gained almost 16 pounds rather quickly. Melody was growing nice little A cup breasts for Queen Lashawndra to rest her feet upon.

Melody’s pale white skin now looked so pliable and inviting, no muscle tone whatsoever. Soft pale arms, soft, pale, thicker looking legs and calves and a tiny potbelly was already beginning to form. Gone were the striated muscles, and gone were the pretentious washboard abs.

Melody’s look was becoming much more ‘humble’ now, much more suiting for an obedient personal servant. Lashawndra thought she was coming along nicely and frankly that Melody deserved it. After all, her salon clients deserved a softer footrest, and Melody looked more the part now, of an apologetic, submissive white woman.

The side effect of uncontrollable tongue movement was taken immediate advantage of, first on Lashawndra’s pussy, but more often on her ass.

For the first few hours after a decent dose of zyprexa, the zombification was the most noticeable. While still obedient to her Queen, Melody was noticeably listless and ‘robot-like’ in her responses to commands, and the way she walked. This appealed to the web audience with a robot fetish. Queen Lashawndra got a bit turned on by it too, it reinforced her feeling of total control. Shortly after zyprexa, Melody was like a soft pale licking robot for a couple hours. The ass worship videos got lots of hits.

Whenever she was on the computer Melody was to carefully study the mannerisms of Amber Rose, specifically how she walked and how she moved, etc.

FURNITURE UPGRADE II

Tonight the pie was sweetened when softened little Melody was permitted to tap into her smarts just enough to research items on Craig’s list, where she found a 6 person pedicure station with vibrating chairs and foot baths, and a semi circular couch capable of seating 10 clients.

The once $25,000 foot spa and vibrating chair was in brand new condition with massage seating and jetted tubs with built in faucets, reduced to $4000.00 or trade. It was the same length as the now: fairly sunk in, written on, and now completely beat up sofa,

(Melody’s sofa had been new when Melody moved in, but Lashawndra’s ‘friends’ were exceptionally hard on furniture that they didn’t own, so they had rapidly worn out the couch quickly in their numerous visits.)

Queen Lashawndra just looked at it as the ‘cost of doing business’

Now Queen Lashawndra and all her friends could really have a ‘spa experience’ at ‘home.’

Since ‘Lashawndra’s (stolen) Ipad was a bit older than the one Melody just ‘gave’ her, trades were considered. Lashawndra included her old ipad and 3000.00 for the item, then simply informed Melody that the new one was ‘hers’ now. Melody was too involved with tending to Lashawndra’s feet to even notice.

Queen Lashawndra was quite pleased at the find, and then to test a post hypnotic suggestion: while Melody was mid description of another item that Queen Lashawndra ordered Melody to find:

Lashawndra simply dialed a 4-note music tone, using her phone, that immediately upon hearing said tone, Melody suddenly became instantly silent- while mid sentence, her expression became one of surprise, and then like a pale automaton, Melody silently rose to standing at attention, and cocked her head.

Melody then slowly, methodically walked over to where Queen Lashawndra sat bare-assed now, her leg’s spread on the red leather perfect chair, her shorts tossed to the floor.

Then Melody approached and she silently knelt, then reached her pale soft arms out in front of her, as if bowing to her goddess, and then placed them firmly under Lashawndra’s butt cheeks.

Melody then leaned forward as Queen Lashawndra gripped her short hair and pulled Melody’s face into her wet, waiting crotch, guiding it as she wished, as Melody diligently orally worshipped her Queen, her mantras continuously looping in her mind, Melody’s hand holding her immobile.

The only one with an expression of ecstasy was Queen Lashawndra, as she bucked her strong hips and her athletic legs quivered, her solid calves and large feet wrapping around Melody and enveloping her. The added softness was comfortable for Queen Lashawndra’s tired legs and feet, as she saturated Melody’s face with her lady cum.

This went on night after night, for a couple weeks and Queen Lashawndra was pleased with her progress thus far. Before too long, Melody’s now thoroughly beat up couch was replaced with the pro spa setup. This allowed Queen Lashawndra to enjoy and share with her friends: vibrating chair massages, and full scale pedicures, while in total control of the ‘salon’ and their very own attendant Melody, who was now adroit with elaborate nail designs, expert filing, and massage with full release. Queen Lashawndra was making good money on the deal as her clientele grew.

WEBCAM INCOME & MORE ENHANCEMENTS

Queen Lashawndra began making a nice income immediately with web cam footage entitled ‘In her proper place.’ The web series plot was always: “uppity white woman soon realizes that her proper place..is to serve and obey her young black mistress.”

Lashawndra made Melody dress like a 1950’s housewife, or a business executive, or a yoga instructor, or a woman at her pool in a bikini, or on the phone, before our ‘Hero’ Queen Lashawndra quickly entered the scene, espoused her views and then easily convinced Melody to fully submit and to obey her, easily vanquished, easily overpowered, subdued by as little as a shoeless ebony foot or wrestled into submission, then hypnotized with a ring or having Melody’s mouth spit into.

The video series highlighted an always very quickly Nude Melody, who would display surprise at first, and then immediate submission when encountering Lashawndra or any of her friends, and then performing foot, pussy and ass worship, spit swallowing and various acts of humiliating degradation under the full command of her Queen and often several of the Queen’s ebony stripper friends. Scenarios included catching a robber in the act, accepting a package, welcoming a realtor, a woman reading a book, then interrupted when a young ebony woman who needed to use the phone, etc. Lashawndra always played up the age difference, and spoke super ghetto for the videos.

Lashawndra basically recreated her backlog all of her initial encounters with Melody.. as she formulated a story or stories that resulted in the numerous episodes.

Melody always wore a blonde or white bob wig known as the ‘Karen wig’ and either a small clear domino mask covering only her eyes, and garish lip color and liner, then a simple stripe of dark eye make up like Pris in Blade runner, after her episodic conquest. The web cast reinforced their initial encounter, and it portrayed it as seeming to transpire far more quickly. Everyone who subscribed assumed that Melody was some ‘experienced porn actress’. Lashawndra just wore a minimal gold domino mask to hide her identity. Lashawndra was so cocky, she was revealing what she had done, as an episodic porn-cast.

Queen Lashawndra even took viewer requests, of course for an added fee.

She had Melody participate as a human urinal, (shot in her upscale bathroom), sometimes with multiple domineering friends of Queen Lashawndra.

Melody would perform analingus on camera, right after she’d recite Farrakhan-esque monologues, supporting her own obedience and her natural submission to the black female.

Melody did not hesitate to perform any act requested by her young Queen to the extent that she even personally edited the footage as ordered and then she was commanded to use it for frequent self-gratification. This locked in extreme pleasure to watching her own debauchery.

Melody performed several, 5-10 minute episodes weekly, quickly earning several thousand followers, and actually earning Lashawndra almost double the income than Melody normally earned in a year as a system’s analyst.

Melody obediently did her web cam show whenever she wasn’t performing pamper pedicures, always increasing what she earned for her Queen.

Melody had fairly quickly become quite the ‘cash cow’ for Queen Lashawndra, who’d planned how to handle the upcoming ‘new tech job” long in advance.

MELODY WAS TO REPORT ONLINE TO HER NEW TECH JOB

Melody was instructed to report online to her new job, but… it was merely so Melody could resign. Melody’s new purpose, serving Lashawndra was already earning Lashawndra several times what Melody was earning before.

Plus, Lashawndra wasn’t finished reshaping Melody’s mind and body yet, to keep her in servitude as she desired.

Melody calmly informed the new firm she had.. ‘artistic ambitions’ and she was going to follow them. Any 401k and retirement were to immediately go into a ‘new account’ (which Queen Lashawndra could access online or simply using the ATM card only Lashawndra could access).

Once Melody was free to exclusively do her Queen’s bidding, Lashawndra immediately gave Melody a nice buzz cut, and then she bleached Melody’s hair to a bright platinum.

Queen Lashawndra then ordered an easy to read ‘slave’ black nameplate collar, w/slave imprinted on a silver nameplate, and an attachment for a leash to be used in the Queen’s house. A slightly subtler, thin-chained Four-petal flower and turquoise enamel anklet that announced: Female submissive/slave, was to be worn perpetually on Melody’s ankle. Only BDSM adherents would even know it’s meaning, if anyone ever noticed.

DECORATING A ‘SUBMISSIVE”

In order to see how various tattoos would look on Melody, Lashawndra used an industrial rubbing alcohol to dry the areas on Melody to be sharpie and henna ink tattooed, as Lashawndra saw fit.

Lashawndra Used stencils, then red, black and green colored fine point and thick sharpies, in addition to the Henna inks.

Queen Lashawndra commanded Melody design an easily visible winged tramp stamp “Owned by Queen Lashawndra’ for Melody’s lower back. It was large enough to be easily read from across the room.

Sharpies typically fade in about 3 days of ‘regular showers’ and Henna ink allows the tattoos to last up to 3 weeks.

In order to make them all last longer, Lashawndra did the sharpie and henna tats, then coated it them baby powder, and then sprayed the area with Aveda control force firm, an extra strong hair spray.

Just to be safe, Lashawndra added layers of clear nail polish on the text only. Queen Lashawndra penned the phrase ‘Foot Frantic’ just above Melody’s pussy on her pelvis as a nod to Amber Rose’s “frantic” in the same spot, just slightly larger and darker. With other smaller designs, done by Queen Lashawndra’s most skilled friends on Melody’s arms, upper thighs, and tat sleeves, clear nail polish was applied as well, so each tattoo lasted several weeks, not merely days.

Melody was commanded to write on the underside of her forearm, two small sharpie tats herself. She could read and retouch easily: ‘obey and submit: do this with joy’ Hebrews. 13:17 and ‘Be submissive, be obedient, be ready’ Titus 3:1. Melody would see and read these any time she saw them on her arm, in her own hand writing.

Queen Lashawndra made Melody print and paraphrase Isaiah 51:23 onto the door of her fridge. “Fall prostrate that we may walk on you.’ And ‘you made your back like the ground, like a street to be walked on by your betters.”

Immediately, Melody looked like a: soft, cheap, pale stripper. She had become a cheap knock off of Amber Rose, crossed and Courtney Stoddard. This was the new look Queen Lashawndra had created for Melody.

Melody’s eyes were then outlined with dark eyeliner in an Egyptian style.

Queen Lashawndra really enjoyed customizing her accessories, as most people customize a cell phone. Since Melody ‘was merely an accessory that came with the house’ Lashawndra customized her look, dispassionately.

Melody was now only given permission to take a 2 min. cold shower once a week, but expected to use baby wipes for a ‘whore’s bath’ of her crotch, ass and armpits, so Melody’s own scent would not offend Queen Lashawndra’s sensibilities.

Instead, Queen Lashawndra continually rubbed her ever-perspired feet all over Melody’s body, and Melody obediently applied her Queen’s exciting underarm perspiration all over herself as well.

Melody had been conditioned and hypnotized to adore the ‘scents’ of her owner, and she had been marked so frequently with young Lashawndra’s scent, Melody rapidly forgot how her own subtle scent had ever smelled.

That was fine, thought Melody, as Queen Lashawndra smelled so exciting and so delightful to her. Lashawndra was so earthy, so real. As wear all of her friends, whose scent she eagerly carried on her as well. During her pamper sessions, they invariably rubbed their feet all over the submissive white woman with glee. The lay person wouln’t notice it unless they sniffed Melody’s skin up close, but Melody could.

Melody was also to brush her teeth and gargle often, with only lemon water and baking soda for a bright smile. Melody was occasionally allowed to use coconut oil, stevia, peppermint and myrrh extract to brush with. The mixture kept her breath fresh, and the peppermint felt cool on the soles of Queen Lashawndra’s feet when Melody lapped at them.

Melody had been deeply trained to satisfy every one of her Queen whims, fully embracing her place as ‘little licking girl’ due to the continued indoctrination, and the complete, utter dulling of her will.

THE BIG HYPNO SESSION-CEMENTING IN MEMORY

Before Melody met Lashawndra she displayed an impressive IQ of 129, which is frankly above average. Melody was more than capable of gathering and inferring her own information, having earned a Master’s degree.

She was an accomplished computer systems analyst and she designed the remodel of the house herself. It was paid in full, and her savings and divorce settlement were in an account that kept the taxes paid for the foreseeable future, at least the next 8-10 years.

Lashawndra made use of Melody’s ‘smarts’ when she needed research done that benefited her, (like how to dose and hypnotize Melody to increase her control over her) but now that Lashawndra had the house as her own address, and her name was on the deed, and she was about to legally change her last name and ‘marry’ Melody: Lashawndra didn’t want the worry that Melody might ‘snap out of it’ if she met someone she had known in her former life, or if someone of some authority tried to undo Lashawndra’s extensive hypnosis and ‘training.’

Lashawndra had been advised by an older friend from the hood, that to prevent the ‘sweet situation from going sour’, she should be on that deed, and be either married (which you can do cheaply in Nevada $35 bucks) and or be the ‘Guardian’ of an elder, sibling or spouse, if they were deemed ‘incompetent.’

However, Lashawndra desired to be the one ‘taken care of’, not the other way around. So before the next big show off of Melody to her friends from the hood, Lashawndra wanted to set things in stone so to speak.

Lashawndra put Melody into a very deep hypnotic trance. She of course went instantly. She’d been hypnotized multiple times daily since May.

MELODY’S VIEWPOINT DURING THE BIG HYPNOSIS

Melody felt that she was drifting in the blackness of space, as the sound of a clock ticked and she saw Queen Lashawndra holding a pendant in front of her. Beautiful young Queen Lashawndra, Melody so idolized the young woman now. Lashawndra’s voice echoed inside Melody’s head:

Lashawndra: “You will now go deeper, much deeper than I have ever taken you before, you are mine now, now and forever the obedient personal slave of your ebony mistress, your Queen.

YOU have decided it is time break completely, and permanently from anything in the past.

Being my obedient servant and dedicated foot slave will be all you can remember, and want to remember, or are capable.. of remembering.

Your memory now only goes as far back as the very first exciting time you removed my sandals, and how you fell quickly and deeply in love with my ebony feet, and you then learned your true purpose.

You want to remain the dedicated foot slave to every ebony Queen…a foot freak like no other.”

Melody hallucinated seeing Lashawndra standing on the Earth in space, as a giant, commanding her.

‘You can see huge wall of every pair of ebony feet that you have ever serviced and pampered. You can feel yourself falling toward them and then shrinking, then rolling naked across them, more turned on than ever before, desperately sniffing, licking and groping and sucking them all, your tongue probes between their toes.

You remember every flavor, every scent, every texture while at the same time an Imax sized video of every training session and every hypnosis session seem to be in an endless loop, playing for the entire World to see: showing that you are truly My foot slave, and an eager slave to all ebony female feet.”

Melody’s eyes twitched as she ‘saw’ what Lashawndra described.

Lashawndra continued: “Any and every memory from before removing my sandals- is now just a blurry image inside of a fog filled bubble, which is drifting out of view and bursting, never to return.

Do you understand me foot slave?’

Melody answered: ‘Yes my Queen.’

Lashawndra continued reading her script. (Lashawndra had legally changed her last name and Melody’s legal last name, for property and ‘marriage’ purposes, and her first own first name to Queen. Melody’s name had also been legally changed to Jasmine ‘Danger DeFelice’ Hampton with the ruse it was to elude being stalked by her ex.

Hampton was just a name Lashawndra picked because it sounded ‘classy’.

Lashawndra continued: ‘Now, see a giant white board floating in front of you. The name: ‘Jasmyne Danger DeFelice-Hampton’ is written on it.

Jasmyne Danger DeFelice-Hampton’ is now your official married name, now to your ‘wife’.

But only you know that you aren’t a ‘wife’, you’re really only my dedicated foot slave, an accessory that came with the house and nothing more.

Jasmyne Danger DeFelice Hampton, is now and has always been your full name, but you like it best when I call you little licking girl, or obedient white bitch, or foot slave’

“Do you understand’

Melody answered, ‘yes my Queen’.

Then Lashawndra went for the even deeper bimbotizing of Melody.

Lashawndra continued. She read aloud from an article on her phone to Melody.

Lashawndra : “Tell your Queen you understand what is expected, and that you will follow it, even if you can’t handle such big words soon.

Lashawndra read from an article explaining the abilities of someone with significant limitations for the requirements of everyday life, e.g. communication, self-care, home living, social skills, community use, self-direction, health and safety, functional academics, leisure, and work. Melody would display significant limitations in her “effectiveness in meeting the standards of maturation, learning, personal independence, and/or social responsibility that are expected for her age level and cultural group. She would no longer be able to drive a car, and she’d require specific, simple directions, she would no longer participate in hobbies or work of any complexity beyond what Lashawndra had her learn and she’d behave in socially inappropriate ways, lacking impulse control, due to her extreme fetish for ebony soles. Melody would be quite content sitting still, running her mantras and she might smile constantly and inappropriately. She’d require Lashawndra to provide her order and structure. She would be able to work, only at basic menial tasks, like the massage and nail work she learned due to Lashawndra. Basically, Melody would retain only what she had learned under the command of Lashawndra.

Lashawndra, was quite excited anticipating seeing the result. The uppity woman would now behave as if she had an 80 IQ, as Lashawndra’s eager footslave.

Melody repeated the description. She understood what was expected of her as someone with an 80 IQ, who was trained and educated by the 19yr old.

“I understand my Queen.’ Said Melody.

Lashawndra was so ready; it had truly been so much work for her over these months.

Melody complied. Her memory would only go back as far as having learned the skills and various things young Lashawndra had taught her.. Melody would fit into society a little bit differently now, since Melody’s teacher, her mentor, the one who taught her everything she knew… was a narcissistic, high school drop out, and home invasion thief from the hood.

Melody had already turned over full control of her house and her money to Lashawndra, and now she wouldn’t know the first thing about regaining it. Even if she did want to, for whatever reason, Lashawndra could simply remove a shoe and just show Melody a sweaty bare foot. Now with her impulse control gone, Melody wouldn’t remember what she was upset about start begging to worship them.

Lashawndra’s hands were sweating. She was indeed ready.

Lashawndra :“That’s very good my, little licking girl” on the count of three wake up. 1,2,3. And Awake’ said Lashawndra.

Melody blinked, then she awoke, and she just stood there. The first thing she saw was Lashawndra sitting on the red leather chair, with her feet up, wearing her old black ballet flats.

Lashawndra gave the ‘down’ signal with her free hand, as the other was filming with the phone. Melody then went to down. Lashawndra followed with the ‘walk’ signal, and Melody slowly crawled toward her. Her expression was dull with an insipid smile.

Melody obediently crawled right over to her end of the chair.

Lashawndra gave the kneel signal and Melody went to her ‘go to’ pose instantly.

It would soon be time to get the sharpie and hemp tattoos done by a professional artist, for good, thought Lashawndra.

As soon as he new state ID with new name arrived. Lashawndra would have Melody put on her sweats for the 1st time in almost a year.

THE SECOND DEMO SHOWING OFF MELODY-MID JUNE

MERELY EIGHT WEEKS IN

Some of the four friends had brought a couple of their friends, totaling 10 ebony women eagerly waiting to have their tired feet pampered. Where the old beat up sofa used to be, a larger semi round sofa that could accommodate all 10 women now sat.

The ladies all enjoyed various pungent cheese flavored snacks before Melody was reintroduced. The imbibed in strong drinks, smoked high quality weed, and all got into the right frame of mind.

On the large big screen a looped PowerPoint presentation showed various before photos of Melody, and captions espousing Lashawndra’s intense views.

Finally, the moment came. It was time to show Lashawndra’s progress in 8 weeks. The first few instrumental bars of the extreme makeover theme played then faded.

Lashawndra clapped twice and then the former yoga room door slowly opened.

Melody slowly walked in, very subtly mimicking the walking style of Amber Rose, taking deliberate steps, walking on her tiptoes, moving her butt, but her face was completely expressionless.

Melody was now easily 18lbs heaver, making her pale body look significantly softer, and finally giving her some little breasts. The 36yr old woman now sported a platinum buzz cut and she wore Egyptian style eyeliner. Melody’s bright sharpie and deep brown henna tats mimicked those of Amber Rose, but they were all tributes to: Queen Lashawndra.

Melody now had almost 16 sharpie/henna tattoos, as she walked almost mechanically in front of her young Queen. Lashawndra then signaled her to slowly rotate, and show everyone the tats.

When satisfied, Lashawndra snapped her fingers and she gave the hand signal for ‘attention.’

Melody immediately stood at flexed attention in front of her Queen, awaiting her instructions. Her eyes were quite vacant, and her jaw was slightly slack. When Lashawndra spoke or moved, Melody’s eyes would follow her.

One of Queen Lashawndra’s youngest friends asked. “Hell, yeah, she look way different, so much sexier, but what was the ‘special surprise you had for us?”

Lashawndra gave the kneel signal and Melody immediately knelt in front of her Queen. Lashawndra wiggled her feet, teasing Melody with her old, soft, wrinkled, ‘Claire scrunch’ vinyl ballet flats from payless, snugly adhered to her large feet. Lashawndra then moved only the right one back and forth.

Lashawndra gave another signal and Melody leaned forward and removed the right ballet flat. Upon seeing Lashawndra’s moist bare foot, Melody’s nipples immediately and noticeably hardened half way, as goose bumps appeared on her areolas. Melody slowly licked her lips, moaning ‘mmmmm’ as she shamelessly sniffed the inside of the ballet flat hard, her eyes rolling fully upward. The Joker grin forming.

“Leave it.” Uttered Lashawndra. Melody immediately & obediently put the slipper down, and then she returned to her go to pose, staring right at Lashawndra’s sole now, her nostrils flaring in anticipation. Melody’s gaze was locked on those beautiful size elevens as they glistened before her.

“Now” said Lashawndra. Melody wrapped both her hands around Lashawndra’s right ankle, then she pressed her eager face all over Lashawndra’s right sole, sniffing it, moaning, mouthing, kissing it, rubbing the perspired foot all over her face and her head, and her neck.

The moment Lashawndra’s foot touched Melody’s breasts, her nipples extended fully, and they even lactated slightly, Melody was so aroused by Lashawndra’s feet now. Then Melody pushed her little nose in between each of the toes on the foot, making an ‘mmm’ sound.

“Show stopper,” blurted Lashawndra. Melody froze for a moment, then she smiled wickedly, and she pulled her head back, releasing Lashawndra’s foot from her face, and leaned backward, spreading her legs wide as she dropped right onto her back.

Queen Lashawndra stood up from the chair, then she put her right foot back into its ballet flat roughly, as she put her arms on her hips quite dominantly.

Lashawndra spoke: “I could step right on you bitch, you’re so low you’re like a floor mat to me and you know it. Speak!”

Melody spoke: “Step on me my Queen, walk on me, please, my Ebony Queen” begged Melody in a sultry voice.

Lashawndra smirked as she pressed her large foot: heavily onto Melody’s pelvis. Lashawndra started slowly grinding her foot a little, leaning into it.

Melody rolled her eyes as a Six ounce container of gun oil sex lube emerged from her pussy, dropping onto the floor in front of her.

Lashawndra then sat back down on her chair, and then she snapped her fingers again, as she adjusted the chair’s foot rest. Melody leaned up to her kneeling position, and then she removed the ballet flat from Lashawndra’s left foot now; giving it a good hard sniff and then one long lick from heel to toe.

Melody popped the lube cap, and then she covered her hands with lube, warming it, and then she diligently applied it to Lashawndra’s left foot.

Melody then crawled ever closer, until she was able to bring Lashawndra’s foot right to her crotch, and then right INTO her vagina, until she had fully inserted that large foot up to the base of the ankle into her eager, waiting pussy.

Now Melody literally had one of Lashawndra’s feet deep inside of her as she grabbed Lashawndra’s other ankle, then she pulled the ballet flat off using her teeth, and then she roughly rubbed that moist foot all over her face yet again.

Melody was deep-throating that right foot, making porn star expressions as she filled her mouth with all of Lashawndra’s toes, when Lashawndra suddenly commanded: ‘Freeze’.

Melody was instantly frozen like a mannequin, with one foot in her pussy and the other deep in her throat. She was breathing through her nose, motionless. She had the surprised expression of a woman who ‘wondered what just happened.’

Queen Lashawndra laughed and she looked toward her friends: “Every day training, every day hypnosis. The bitch can stay like this as long as I want. I watched a whole movie like this one night cause my damned feet were cold, dummy here stayed still all night.”

Lashawndra clapped her hands and blurted: “Finish and then praise bitch”

Melody blinked awake, and then she resumed slowly, rhythmically humping Lashawndra’s one foot, while slowly deep-throating, and bobbing her head on the other foot like a finely tuned automaton.

On Lashawndra’s command: “Now”. Melody suddenly came hard, releasing the large foot from her mouth, as she grabbed the leg of the foot that was inside her and she began leaning forward, Melody was now kissing Lashawndra’s leg passionately, exclaiming: “My Queen, you so good to me, you train me so good, my place is as your obedient servant, thank you, Queen Lashawndra.”

Lashawndra smiled, then asked: “Why did you come just now, obedient white bitch?”

Melody answered as she had countless times: “ My Ebony Queen’s feet can make me cum when she commands me, cause only ebony female feet get me off, my Queen.’

“Trance, bitch” said Lashawndra and Melody was instantly in a deep hypnotic trace again, her expression blank, she had the puzzled look of a woman with no idea of what just happened to her. Awe and wonder.

Lashawndra’s friends were amazed. The four that saw her the first time saw amazing progress, and the 6 that never met her before were stunned, shocked, and quite turned on, especially the 4 butch lesbians.

Lashawndra wondered aloud: “I wonder. I wonder, how 20 sexy feet… of TEN fine Ebony women would warp her mind? I mean, if she had em all at once? Let’s see how much this dumb bitch can handle.”

She pointed at her friends. Lashawndra: “everybody kick off your shoes and squeeze in tight on the couch, and get ready to wipe your feet off on her, all over her. Make her sniff, kiss and lick all your feet. Let her pamper each of you for 10 minutes, then all at once I want you to say whatever you wish you done said to some uppity bitch who disrespected you, make sure you say why you be better and she belongs laying down there, as a human doormat.

Make her apologize to your feet, make her kiss under your arms, and smother her with your pussy, hell, twerk your fine ass right in her face. She got no hang ups now, you can’t humiliate her. She does everything I say’, really let loose!

Lashawndra addressed Melody. “Little Licking girl, we talked about this in the last few hypno training sessions. Now, you gonna get what feels like over 12 months of deep slave training with all these ebony feet at one time.

Each foot is gonna feel like you pampered a few dozen. It’s gonna affect you that way, and you gonna say what the lesson was when it does, then Ima test you again.’

“Yes my Queen’ said Melody quietly. Melody had been given the repeated hypnotic suggestion that every ‘client’ was as exciting and beautiful as Regina King, Cleopatra Coleman, and Kearran Giovanni, and turned her on as much as Queen Lashawndra did. (Those were just some stars that Lashawndra liked.)

Lashawndra then commanded Melody to crawl over.

Melody slowly crawled over to where all the women were seated and had formed a semi circle, all sitting across from each other: their ebony soles touching. Melody crawled into the middle and she rolled onto her back, in utter submission as they all began to simultaneously rub their perspired, or dry bare feet on Melody’s face, head and chest, and legs. They shoved them right into her face, and they pushed toes into her mouth, as Melody desperately tried to sniff, kiss and lick each flat sole, suck each toe, nibbling and licking. She was so eager to please her betters. Melody gasped, seeing 10 beautiful ebony queens, all requiring her attention, her worship.

Melody’s soft moaning was soon over powered by an intense verbal tirade of ‘why she belonged there, beneath their ebony feet’, as they wiped their feet off on her disparagingly. They wiped them off all over her, as she diligently kissed and licked each one presented and heard every degrading comment.

The women soon got worked into a frenzy as they let loose, taking turns pouring crushed cheese flavored items onto her, their spittle landing on Melody as they yelled, it was so cathartic for the 10 angry ladies. One after another they straddled her face and spoke their piece, as Melody took it under them, showing no resistance, just pure submission and utter admiration.

Then.. one woman actually spit onto Melody, and then another did, until they all were doing it, as Melody offered zero resistance, glistening with all their saliva.

The youngest one, a shaved headed lesbian actually held Melody’s mouth wide open and then she spat directly into it, several times, and then 3 or 4 more women followed suit.

Soon, they didn’t even need to hold it open. Melody passively kept her mouth wide open and passively accepted as much saliva as they could give her, swallowing so it wouldn’t spill, overloading her synapses, as she writhed in utter pleasure. She was submitting to 10 ebony women simultaneously. She was being gifted with their saliva.

Melody had eagerly licked the each of the 10 women’s ebony feet. Several of them had been dipped in blue cheese dip, or in crushed cheese Doritos, it didn’t really matter.

Each pair of feet overwhelmed Melody with immense pleasure, with overwhelming guilt, with an utter need to serve her betters, to serve the ebony Queen, all ebony Queens.

Melody was absolutely ravenous for all the scents and flavors presented to her by her betters. The cheese/food/foot orgy was sending her into hypnotic overdrive, giving her the experience of having done this for months and months more. Now covered with ebony Queen’s saliva, caked with crumbs and having been used like a welcome mat by all 10 young women, Melody began to shudder, then she trembled, her body almost convulsing in such a monumental orgasm as her brain registered it all. Finally she stopped, appearing catatonic.

Lashawndra then rose to address her friends:

Lashawndra: “Just like I hypnotized her to react, you just gave her the memories and feelings that were far more than just you 10 ladies. Her mind will now react like she been pampering hundreds of ebony feet for a couple of years. We can see how she be reacting once I bring her to, If this all works like I planned. Go ahead and just drag her ass to the porch to hose her off.

COLD SHOWER CLEAN UP

Melody was dispassionately dragged across the floor over to the patio, and then she was allowed to keep trembling for a few minutes before finally being sprayed with the hose outside, until she awoke with a start.

Melody was awake but limp, so she was then carried into the bathroom to take a real shower, once she woke up on the floor of the shower. She was left the towel Lashawndra had been using that whole week, on her crotch and pits.

This was a test to see how well trained Melody truly was now. Melody sat on the bathroom floor partly catatonic until she finally woke up enough to get cleaned up.

Lashawndra was midway through the story of her long odyssey when Melody reappeared, standing quietly at attention at the entrance to the room.

Noticing her, Lashawndra gave the ‘come’ signal.

Melody walked more slowly than usual into the room, and she stood in front of Lashawndra’s chair at flexed attention. She was finally given the hand signal, and she knelt in her ‘go-to’, waiting for Lashawndra to command her. Her expression was blank, and her gaze was distant.

Lashawndra was ready to see the effects and show her off. Lashawndra said: “Tell me now bitch: what’s your name, and who you be?” waiting to see the results.

Melody replied in a far more noticeable monotone now: ‘I am now, and have always been… little licking girl, the personal servant and dedicated foot slave to my owner-Queen Lashawndra. I am an accessory that came with this house, Queen Lashawndra’s house. I’m the obedient servant and dedicated foot slave to all ebony women. I crave to serve at their beautiful feet in submission, that is my place, my sole purpose.’

The deep pheromone training, mantras and hypnosis had remolded Melody into the creation Lashawndra had dreamt about owning. Melody was the perfectly obedient foot slave, utterly under Lashawndra’s narcissistic control.

Lashawndra felt herself getting wet, thinking about how much power she had now, how much she had changed this bitch. Melody was practically a robot now.

Despite her youth and lack of education in the area, Lashawndra had stumbled onto artificially mimicking Klüver—Bucy syndrome in Melody.

Which presents hyperphagia (an increased appetite for certain foods), hypersexuality—(a dysfunctional preoccupation with the obsessive pursuit of non-intimate fetish sex (Lashawndra’s feet) hyperorality a condition characterized by insertion of inappropriate objects in the mouth (like every client’s feet) and docility—the trait of being agreeably submissive and manageable.

Lashawndra’s intense training rituals and the hypnotic suggestion to erase Melody’s will completely, had caused Melody to present with subtle traits of: Akinetic mutism: describing someone tending neither to move (akinesia) nor speak (mutism) they can either lack the ability to move or speak, but, their eyes may follow their observer (Lashawndra) or be diverted by sound (finger snapping and claps) They lack most motor functions when left alone, such as speech, facial expressions, and gestures, but demonstrate apparent alertness when given direct commands. They exhibit reduced activity and slowness, and can speak in whispered monotone. People with this often show visual fixation on their examiner (or Queen in this case) and move their eyes in response to an auditory stimulus, or move after commands. People with akinetic mutism are not paralyzed, but lack the will to move until ordered to.

The most recent results of Lashawndra’s intensely ‘trained’ Melody: she now only moved when given a direct order from her Queen, and when done Melody returned to a motionless, docile state, rerunning her many mantras on serving Queen Lashawndra, a mute until ordered to speak.

Melody had become Queen Lashawndra’s custom creation, her utter thrall; in the rather short span of time that Lashawndra had ‘trained’ her.

Melody was then simply ordered to return to kneeling and then pamper clients, one at a time. The original 4 friends were amazed at how much more Melody had been ‘customized’ by Queen Lashawndra. Melody diligently adored and did amazing pedicures the 6 new girl’s feet in record time, as if the previous berating had never happened.

At least 4 friends were introduced to the full release package, commenting on how Melody’s appearance turned them so much that they wanted their box eaten. And now it was much more comfortable when the women rested their feet on the softer, more obedient white woman. It had been an amazing few hours for them, and Lashawndra profited at least 50-75 bucks per woman.

Before they left they kept congratulating Queen Lashawndra, as they really had fun, it was like a night out in the middle of the morning, a week’s worth of therapy and Lashawndra was happy to pocket that cash, then she gave everyone a tour of ‘her’ new house.

Melody simply stood there, nude and immobile, thinking nothing but her mantras on repeat, waiting for her owner to give her the next command. Lashawndra had scheduled two more sessions of 8 that day. Melody would be well worked, adoring over 24 women’s ebony soles. Now: it was all she knew, it was all she thought about.

Lashawndra was looking forward to a great year.

15 weeks in or 100 days approx August 10.

By now, Melody had been covered with sharpie tats long enough thought Lashawndra.

She was frankly bored retouching them. The clients were regular, and the money was rolling in. Lashawndra was ready to make Melody customized permanently.

THE TATTOO PARLOR

Lashawndra looked amazing, confidently strolling into the tattoo parlor with Melody in tow. Melody’s pale, softly plump look, make up and platinum buzz cut, made it so you really didn’t see the age difference between the two. They looked like lesbian lovers of close to the same age. Perhaps Melody looked a tiny bit older, like her new fake ID said.. she was ‘26’. Melody was a slightly slow, enamored with Lashawndra, 26.

Lashawndra approached the skilled tattoo artist, (the same person who had done her minimal tats, her ankle and arm tats that identified her as a Queen in Sanskrit.)

Lashawndra: “I need you to do these designs on my girl, she’s ready for them for real now.”

The artist looked at Melody, whose expression revealed zero intelligent sparks. She just had a look of awe and wonder. She smiled unnecessarily.

The Artist looked at her and asked: “Is she… ok? She’s… not drunk is she?”

Lashawndra replied in a stage whisper: “Nope, she don’t drink, she’s just… a ‘little….um… slow’ but she’s all mine.’ Lashawndra rubbed Melody’s head like a puppy.

Melody smiled a stupid grin.

Lashawndra explained she was Danger D. Felices’s or ‘Jasmyne’s official ‘guardian’, and it was a full time gig. She lamented that ‘Jasmyne was not the brightest, and suited for only low IQ manual work, but she was her ‘responsibility’ since she was the ‘smart one.’ Jasmyne smiled and pointed at Lashawndra. She said: “She is the smart one’. Lashawndra made it clear that Jasmyne had picked out all the tats, herself, then she wore then as sharpies for months as a test, but now, she was ready for the real thing.

Lashawndra touched Jasmyne on the forehead and Jasmyne said: “I am ready now”.

Lashawndra showed their ID’s, that they were married. The artist was a little shocked, thinking Jasmyne was barely in her early 20’s, but almost surprised the ID read she was ‘26’.

It was a bit against the artist’s better judgment but he was induced (bribed) to do all the tats in a single marathon session. (Most people can’t handle that much tattoo work in one session) Lashawndra explained that Jasmyne, among other things, had a tactile disorder that made tattoos not hurt at all, but she actually ‘liked’ it minus anesthesia.

(When Lashawndra had pre hypnotized Melody, she made it so she’d be actually ‘aroused’ by the tattoo marathon, and feeling the sensation just increased her dedication and loyalty to Lashawndra)

140 DAYS in: Lashawndra’s Birthday Sept 28.

What an amazing 5 months it had been: From the beginning of May to the end of September:

Nineteen year old dropout, and small time thief Lashawndra: went from being released for petty theft, and pawning the goods to a low rent fence, to moving into a Ranch Palos Verdes home, complete with her own ‘personal maidservant’, who was now her dedicated foot slave, and cash cow.

Melody, the former homeowner was quickly transformed into Lashawndra’s ultra obedient, ultra kinky foot slave, and renamed Little Licking girl. Melody had been so deeply trained, so ingrained with repetitive rituals and repeated hypnosis, she basically ran on autopilot now. Months ago her trained behaviors became her ‘new normal’; they were now deeply seated automatic reflexes. Thanks to the last big hypnosis session, she remembered nothing else. As far as she was concerned, her life began the day she met Lashawndra, who taught her simple mind everything she knew.

From awakening in the morning, massaging and worshiping her owners flat soled feet before selflessly going down on her Queen: then automatically making her breakfast, and continually adoring her feet and calves as her Queen ate, to doing her several weekly ‘in her proper place’ web casts, and then obsequiously performing as many foot worshiping/ pampering/pedicure sessions as Lashawndra could schedule for her. Jasmyne was where she belonged, doing the work of her potential, under the utter control of the 19 yr old she looked up to.

Little licking girl had become Lashawndra’s kinky cash cow, bringing in over $900 a day in footwork, and another few grand in web casts and she showed no signs of slowing down now. She was so fully aroused by her work, with almost no impulse control. This was formerly Melody’s life now, when she wasn’t thinking about Ebony feet, she was literally face deep in them, or she was covered by them, or having them rubbed all over her.

Melody now eagerly serviced up to 3 sessions of 10 ‘clients’ per day, 6 days per week, or 180 clients a week, which was 720 a month, all paying $50. That brought in roughly 36k a month that went straight to Lashawndra.

Since the 2nd time Melody was ‘shown off’, she had pampered close to 2000 clients in just those 3 months. That’s a whole lot of Ebony female feet getting sniffed, kissed & licked… worshipped and adored.

The seemingly endless parade of fallen arches, rough spots and any other maladies common in her Ebony betters were now treated with such deep adoration, dedicated massage therapy, and expert fancy pedicures in record time, and all while they were complimented and worshipped earnestly.

Melody/Jasmyne had no concept of money now, nor knew how to drive, so

Lashawndra sold Melody’s practically new Lexus Hybrid car and she ‘upgraded’ to a Platinum Escalade a couple months ago. Antebellum had been re-homed to a repairman who revealed he had recently lost his boxer, as he repaired the massage chairs.

Melody aka Little Licking Girl didn’t even notice, she was 100% focused on ebony feet now, and she had been for some time.

Lashawndra did the math: In 6 months Melody would obediently service almost 4000 clients, in a year…probably double that amount. At $50.00 per session, Melody could potentially make young Queen Lashawndra 432k, above beyond the webcast income. And Melody did it without question now.

During the short spans of time in-between client sessions, thanks to often repeated post hypnotic suggestions and Lashawndra’s commands:

Melody automatically returned to a semi catatonic state. She remained completely motionless, complete with waxy flexibility; always continually looping the mantras Lashawndra planted in her mind, silently waiting for her Queen, her owner, to give her a command.

Occasionally Lashawndra would have her do stretches, since little licking girl knelt and pampered ebony feet most of the day.

Whenever Melody reverted to that inert state, it allowed Queen Lashawndra to chat openly with her clients or talk on the phone or just watch a movie or play a video game, without Melody listening in. She was completely oblivious until she was addressed by Lashawndra, with a direct command.

Melody was to simply remain in that mantra looping state tonight, the entire night, while Lashawndra went out to celebrate her 20th birthday with several Lady friends.

Lashawndra had commanded little licking girl before she left, while Melody was kneeling and oiling her young Queen’s calves and adjusting the straps on her gladiator sandals.

Lashawndra: “Obedient Bitch, run your mantras and remember everything from the day you met me til today, then start again til I get back from partying. Ima be tired and I’m gonna need some real gratitude and serious pampering when I get home, I plan on dancing and working up a good sweat tonight. I went and put some dental dams near my bed. Now kneel over by the door and just wait for me.”

Then: the petite, now soft looking, 36.5 year old alabaster white woman, with a bright platinum buzz cut, covered in colorful tats sleeves, wearing a slave collar, utterly dedicated to her young Ebony Queen, slowly crawled over to her spot, right beside the door. Then she slowly knelt in her go to position, and then she froze into position, with that look of awe and wonder now frozen on her face again.

Lashawndra, giggled, never tired of seeing that expression, it always looked like someone who wondered:’ What just happened How did I get her?’

Jasmyne, formerly Melody, now looped and re-looped that exciting experience of removing young Queen Lashawndra’s sandals that very first time, and worshipping the young thief’s large, beautiful, ebony feet.

Melody replayed her mantra training, and she remembered all her hypnosis commands and all the numerous experiences as her Queen’s personal servant and dedicated foot slave.

She looped and repeated remembering worshipping the beautiful feet of every single ebony woman she had serviced so far, fully reliving each experience, re-seeing every pair of feet, every woman’s face.

Melody’s nipples were actually lactating a little, her pussy was now dripping wet, as she knelt silently in the dark, holding her go to pose, ever patiently waiting. She was waiting for the controlling 20 year old. She patiently waited for the demanding young woman, who now completely controlled her life, to return and to command her, so she could eagerly please her, while worshipping her feet.

Melody thought of nothing else.