The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Weird Day Walking the Dog

Chapter 11

MAKING THE AMAZING MODEL

After seeing how much pliable foot skin was removed, and not wanting to waste the rather large pile of freshly removed, completely sanitary skin, Queen Lashawndra commanded Melody ‘go research how to preserve it all long term and make a tough sculpture”.

Diligently Melody researched online, and she actually found a way to mix the rather large amount of skin into a latex, rubber-like paraffin compound.

The proprietary mixture not only had a three to five year shelf life when prepared properly and cured, but it allowed for the creation of an extremely realistic, extremely life-like ‘rubber’—like flexible sculpture of Queen Lashawndra’s smooth, pedicured beautiful LEFT FOOT and her partial calf, that would almost fool a coroner, or at least look life-like enough to use on CSI or in some movie. It looked, felt and it even smelled real.

Complete with representation of the top of the foot and lines in the sole, the subtle veins, beauty marks, toe knuckles, and perfect colorization of the skin tones they got lighter from top to sole, going all the way to 4 inches of calf. The depth of Melody’s state under Queen Lashawndra’s strong influence allowed her to tap deeply into her artistic talents, and her prior make up training and her college class in sculpture helped immensely. A lot of it was from duplicating something she now so loved and had deeply memorized.

Melody then used a mix of formaldehyde, ethanol, de-ionized water, xylene (all found online) and the paraffin wax Queen Lashawndra soaked in, as well as other compounds to make ‘rubber’ sculptures to Queen Lashawndra’s specifications. Basically, Melody made 2 increasingly larger in scale ‘rubber’ prosthetic perfect replicas of, Queen Lashawndra’s left foot, starting smaller at size 8, and finally graduating to Queen Lashawndra’s actual size 11.

From the tip of the large toe to the heel was 10.9 inches, with 4.7 inches from tip of the big toe to the start of instep, with an average width of 3 15/16s inches. The sculpture ended with 6 inches of realistic calf, at the exact dimensions of Queen Lashawndra’s intimidating calf.

Queen Lashawndra’s intentions were 3 perfect copies of her left foot. Queen Lashawndra waited for the continuously pheromone-dosed and hypnotized Melody to present her with the sculptures on a tray when they were dried and cured.

They were simply—astonishing. Queen Lashawndra waited for the deepest part of Melody’s trance to subside, killing time watching TV. Queen Lashawndra summoned the extremely agreeable, very obedient now and slightly more lucid seeming Melody into the living room to kneel at her feet for instruction. Melody cheerfully knelt, not thinking anything odd about it. Queen Lashawndra pointed to both her armpits and Melody soon went from an agreeable, obedient roommate at her Queen’s service, to deeply entranced and incredibly aroused: again.

Queen Lashawndra said: “This might take all night and into the morning, but we got the time.” She dispassionately continued: “You be so tiny and so tight, and we gonna fix that tonight. Starting with the smallest version of my foot, you will push that inside you up to the ankle and then go clean my house. Once that one is an easy fit, you will pull it out and make the next one fit, until you can take in the ACTUAL SIZED ONE real easy-like and instantly, when commanded to.” Lashawndra giggled

“Your grand prize will be finally inserting the real thing, so I can command you while it’s in you! When we done, you will beg, not ask, to do ‘footing.’ Laughed Queen Lashawndra.

Granted, Melody was rather petite, and while she was flexible from her years in yoga, it was going to take extreme arousal and total acceptance to allow her tiny body to actually accept that large ebony foot inside of her vagina, not to mention the actual, real life foot of her Queen. There are a lot of websites where woman fuck other women with their feet, but they have been into it for some time, or they are experienced, well stretched out porn stars. Example: Bella Donna.

Melody was never very promiscuous before meeting Lashawndra, so she would need to be ‘broken in’ like a baseball glove to be a ‘custom fit’.

Fun Facts: The vagina does in fact relax during arousal to accommodate well-hung men, (like your author for instance) but this was going to be a new experience for sweet, formerly conservative Melody.

Melody obediently and carefully inserted the first lubricated rubber Queen Lashawndra foot inside of her, very slowly. Her eyes were as big as saucers accommodating the first one, as she audibly gasped.

Queen Lashawndra instructed Melody to relax her pussy, and remove then reinsert it a number of times, while staring at Queen Lashawndra’s face, thanking her. This went on late into the night, stretching and conditioning Melody’s tiny taught body to at last finally accept and then fully allow the-life sized sculpture of her Queen’s left foot inside of her ever more compliant body.

Melody’s eyes were like saucers again, she was so astounded, she felt like she would split in half but she didn’t. More than once she loudly commented: “Oh my god, oh my god Queen Lashawndra!”

She looked at her young Queen in awe, and adoration, never taking her eyes from staring at the young angry face, deeply imprinting herself with the immense power Lashawndra had and the pleasure giving ability her ebony Queen now possessed.

Just as Queen Lashawndra wanted. “This is what YOU have always wanted, always needed.” Repeated Queen Lashawndra, with each fitting.

Now Queen Lashawndra’s idea could be truly tested. Melody was commanded to slowly remove the rubber sculpture of her foot, which Melody did, screaming ‘thank you to Queen Lashawndra’.

Melody was to save the sculpture for when Queen Lashawndra left the house and was to constantly gratify herself, deeply missing her Queen when she wasn’t present, and to keep the sculpture supple. Queen Lashawndra was really doing a mind fuck on her.

Melody was then commanded to stand where Queen Lashawndra could easily insert her real left foot, and not need to get up from her chair she was in, or she might spill her popcorn. Queen Lashawndra felt an overwhelming sense of power and control as she kicked off the shoe she had been wearing all evening, while Melody prepared her own body and then Lashawndra’s size 11 left foot slowly found it’s way deeply inside the former homeowner’s body as she walked forward toward her young Queen, her owner, as Melody inched closer on her own power, to eagerly debase herself to please the arrogant young woman.

Melody reverently held her Queen’s strong ankle and the inserted toes of Queen Lashawndra’s left foot disappeared into her welcoming vagina. Melody slowly inched further forward and complimented and then worshipped Queen Lashawndra’s right foot, lavishing Queen Lashawndra with praise over the oily smoothness of her young Queen’s ‘perfect’ feet, and her honor and rightful place rightful place serving them, and allowing them to fill her like nothing before ever could.

Queen Lashawndra’s foot was then inside of Melody up to where her instep began, as her ankle was slammed into by Melody’s eager thrusting pelvis, riding her owner’s left foot, while sweating profusely as she tightly held the lower calf of Lashawndra’s right foot, repeatedly smacking herself in the face with the right sole, and alternately licking it aggressively, until commanded to exploded in a massive orgasm then drop from exhaustion after her absolute submission to the young thief, her ebony Queen.

Using her superior leg strength, Queen Lashawndra had one more laugh before she let Melody collapse from the ordeal by lifting her off the ground a couple inches using only her leg. She then let Melody sleep it off, and once Melody was awake, wash, then dry both of her feet yet again.

HOMAGE TO FETISH 4

Lashawndra wanted Melody to more than simply ‘adore and worship’ her feet: to really ‘lock in’ Melody’s mindset, and mind-fuck her as much beyond repair as possible:

Lashawndra had Melody retrieve the Sandra Romaine/BellaDonna DVD: ‘Fetish Fanatic 4’ from the things shipped from her old apartment, then she watched it countless times, with her remote control vibrator inside her and she memorized Belladonna’s part, while wishing the Sandra Romaine part was Lashawndra.

Melody soon craved the chance to play the submissive Belladonna role to Queen Lashawndra’s ultra dominant Sandra Romaine persona, reenacting what immediately her now ‘favorite’ movie.

Lashawndra allowed Melody to remove her right sandal only. Melody carefully removed the old Birkenstock sandal as if it were some religious icon. She then opened her mouth as wide as possible and she deep throated the right foot, breathing through her button nose, as her eyes grew wide, looking up at her Queen’s young face, while her tongue explored between each long toe. ‘This is my place, my purpose’ she thought.

Melody roughly positioned herself with her back against the wall and her legs spread wide. Her hands interlinked under her ass. Queen Lashawndra allowed Melody to bob her head back and forth, as Melody moaned, enamored with the young ebony woman’s size 11 taking over her throat. Melody wanted the other foot deep inside her, virtually turning her small body into a living shoe for her dominant young owner to wear.

Her lust for, and devotion to Queen Lashawndra had reached a very deep new level.

To the casual observer, Melody seemed to be somewhat conscious of her actions; the pheromones and hypnosis were so powerful together Melody could really hone in on her owners scents consciously, building her own associations. For someone who never actually studied it, Queen Lashawndra was using operant and classical conditioning on Melody daily and well. No longer did Melody seem as dazed or in as deep a fog. Melody ached to use everything she learned in the movie Queen Lashawndra made her watch repeatedly.

Queen Lashawndra retracted her foot from Melody’s mouth and wiped off the saliva on Melody’s breasts, neck and then slicked back melody’s hair using her wet foot, laughing.

She then grabbed a large bottle of ‘durex’ coconut scented lube from the night stand. Queen Lashawndra then stood up, holding the open beam above her for support, towering over Melody. Queen Lashawndra squatted and poured some lube onto Melody’s pussy, then slowly inserted the 6.7 ounce bottle of durex fruit loop scented lube into Melodies vagina. It slid in with no problem. Melody’s eyes grew wide as the bottle almost disappeared inside of her. She began moaning and thanking Queen Lashawndra, screaming: “I am nothing, I love you, you are too good to me, I am nothing,’ Quoting the movie she had memorized.

Queen Lashawndra laughed and pushed and pulled the bottle in and out of Melody, talking down to her. “Fucking white trash bitch, take this! Beg for my foot if you want it.” Melody just whimpered in response, ‘Oh oh, you are so good to me, you fucking own me. Please, Please, little licking girl needs your foot.”

Queen Lashawndra used just one hand and the bottle of lube was working Melody into frenzy. But quickly, Queen Lashawndra’s arm became tired, and so she yelled at Melody: “My fucking arm is tired now, bitch.”

Queen Lashawndra stood up, holding the open beam above her for support again. her 6.1ft frame towering over Melody. She allowed the sandal to fall from her left foot. Without skipping a beat, She immediately used the toes of her left foot to grip and push the bottle deeper inside of Melody. Melody screamed: “I couldn’t love you more, oh my God, Queen Lashawndra, fill me!” As the bottle moved slightly out of Melody, Queen Lashawndra gritted her teeth and ordered: “Don’t you fuckin’ push it out! Hold it, you trash!” she demanded.

Melody’s eyes grew wide and her face perspired as she struggled to keep the bottle inside her as ordered, moaning softly at her predicament.

Queen Lashawndra’s foot was beginning to glisten with lube and perspiration. Her strong calves shone brilliantly. Her muscular thighs quivered. She moved her exquisite foot onto Melody’s stomach and she said condescendingly:

Queen Lashawndra”: ‘I could fucking walk on you, all over you, stepping on you like a welcome mat, and you’d fucking love it, because you are trash!’ Hearing this Melody gasped. Melody screamed again, “Oh my god, I love you, I’m nothing. You are so good to me, you are better than I deserve.”

Queen Lashawndra responded: “You are so pathetic,” then she pushed her large foot onto Melody’s stomach slowly and forcefully, making the bottle of lube pop out from the pressure, landing onto the tarp. Queen Lashawndra laughed.

Queen Lashawndra gripped the beam over head more tightly, and she teased Melody by wiggling her toes on Melody’s pink labia. This is what you want, you trashy bitch You want the foot from the girl from the projects inside you?”

Melody begged. “Please, oh my God, yes please, yes, foot fuck me, footing footing, I like footing now so much” Queen Lashawndra laughed again, “listen to you, begging me for my FOOT.”

Queen Lashawndra then maneuvered her size 11 foot deep into petite Melody’s vagina, first just her toes, as Melody squealed. Then up to the ball of her foot, pushing Melody against the wall harder as Queen Lashawndra’s foot disappeared up to her instep. Melody squealed and she gasped again, fully accepting the size 11 foot deep inside of her body. Melody knew her body belonged to Queen Lashawndra. She was nothing more than a custom-sized warming hole for Queen Lashawndra’s perfect foot to rest.

Sweat poured from Melody’s face as Queen Lashawndra moved her foot back and forth and back and forth. Melody mumbled again. “You’re, you’re so good to me, you’re so good to me” staring up at her Queen. Queen Lashawndra snickered. She had so much power over this older woman now, so much.

Queen Lashawndra removed her foot from inside Melody as she commanded her to cum. On command Melody came ferociously, her pussy squirting lube and juice onto Queen Lashawndra’s foot and strong calf. It almost looked like Melody was convulsing, her orgasm was so utterly powerful.

Queen Lashawndra just looked down at Melody and she demanded.

“Dumb Bitch, clean that up! Lick up Every drop!” Melody used great effort force herself to lean forward into a crawling position, and she began obediently licking the tarp.

Queen Lashawndra barked: “My foot, not the tarp, idiot!” Melody then lapped at the sole of Queen Lashawndra’s wet foot, working her way around the sides. deeply fascinated by the change in pigment from lighter bottom to the darker top, complimenting it, sucking on the heel, and sucking the shiny toes clean.

Melody then diligently kissed up the calf, as she kept repeating: “ I love you, you’re so good to me” Queen Lashawndra snidely replied: “You just got off on my fuckin’ FOOT, goofy white bitch, that is how Low your are.”

That statement sent another wave of palpable pleasure thru Melody, who screamed “I know, I know, I get off on Your feet.”

Queen Lashawndra allowed Melody to lick her foot a few minutes before pushing her foot onto Melody’s chest pushing her away. “Lay down” she commanded, pointing to the towel on the floor. Melody complied, and fell flat with her hands clasped behind her.

Queen Lashawndra sprawled on the bed, Leaning up against the headboard. She then gave a grocery list of commands as she stood while Melody lied face down across the foot of what once had been her bed. Lashawndra put her foot on Melody’s head and shoved it into the comforter, while loudly announcing.

Lashawndra: “Ima get you a collar, showing that you be owned, and I want some kinda tramp stamp on you saying that you my slave, in big gothic type letters. That would be hot. Just gonna use a sharpie and a stencil, some baby power and hair spray. When one tat fades I’ll do a new one, changing that shit up, if I get bored. Ima draw it and you gonna do a slick design. Since it’s going onto your lower back.” Queen Lashawndra said, as Melody’s pelvis twitched furiously.

end chapter 11