The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Weird Day Walking the Dog

Chapter 10

Lashawndra had just revealed Melody to her 4 friends from the hood. Even after the spanking, they were skeptical that their friend, a petty thief from the projects..could so quickly take a successful homeowner her age and have the woman behave like an obedient servant, and a foot freak no less.

Lashawndra lamented; “A joke? An actor? Are you serious? This ain’t no joke, I worked hard as fuck on this, what actor… is gonna show up… be all naked… and then totally worship all the feet of 4 of my homies she ain’t never met before? Do you see any foot wash stations? She don’t need that, so get real.”

She continued: “Y’all throwing off my presentation bitches. Now, I ain’t gonna do this again, but this one time….I’m gonna show y’all, I’m serious… and this shit is legit-everything what I done. Ima show you what I had to work with, just to get this bitch this far.”

Lashawndra mimicked her friend “That ain’t the same bitch, she look so different”

“I made the bitch get rid of that tan, and I ain’t done customizing her yet neither”

Lashawndra gesticulated as if she was rather frustrated. She slammed a large gulp of her drink, then she started to put it down, then she finished it.

Lashawndra: “Now, pay some damned attention: Cause when I point to y’all and I say, ‘let em drop’ you best let all your shoes fall right off your feet onto the floor at the same time, then aim your pale ass soles right at her, so the bitch can see them, and then watch.’

First, Ima show you who this bitch WAS, who she used to be, just three short weeks ago…her old personality and shit…just to convince your damned skeptical asses.

Then…. you’re gonna really see who I trained her to become.. just for me. And how she’s gonna stay like that. Cause shit, I still got plans for her, haircut, tattoos, and shit.”

Lashawndra returned her attention to Melody;

“Awake to serve” commanded Lashawndra, giving a hand signal. Melody blinked and she looked at Lashawndra with a look at showed eagerness to please.

Lashawndra moved closer to Melody and she said in a very soothing voice. ‘We gonna do a little time travel now, so you gonna go into a deep, deep trance for me. Understand?”

Melody answered softly: “Yes my Queen.”

Lashawndra then slowly waved a hand in front of Melody’s face, and Melody instantly went from standing at flexed attention with a fixed gaze, to a much softer look, a deep hypnotic trance, Melody’s pupils dilated fully, then her eyes rolled upward, and her jaw went slack. Melody’s eyes then closed and her head drooped forward, her arms were limp at her sides. She was now in a very deep trance.

Lashawndra continued softly: “Ima take you go back to the exact day we met, right when you walked up to this house and you seen me: Monday May 2nd, when you was all tired from your morning dog walk.

You are now allowed: to talk like you use to talk, your old self, before I ever trained you, but you be unable to yell, you only talk real soft, and you cannot leave this room. You cannot walk more than 3 small steps away from this chair, or even try to call the police, do you understand me?’

Melody answered in deep monotone: “Yes-my-Queen, I understand.”

Angrily Lashawndra stomped over to grab an egg timer, and then she set it for 15 minutes. She then walked back to where she was before, and then she addressed Melody again.

Lashawndra: “You are still gonna do what I tell you to do, when I demand it, cause all them mantras be buried real, real deep, but you will still be real honest when you talk, all ‘educated’ and shit. But when you hear the egg timer ring though, you gonna SNAP right back to today, to right now: with all your training will be working perfect, like it’s supposed to, do you understand?”

“Yes my Queen’ Replied Melody.

Lashawndra then said: “When I command ‘awake!’ you just came up that big hill, right when you very first saw my fine ass looking in your windows, casing this joint.

And…“Awake!” demanded Lashawndra, snapping her fingers loudly.

Melody began to tremble, and shake in place, her body stiffening and relaxing, her eyes moved wildly, and she visibly perspired, her muscles flexed and relaxed, her chest rose, her posture changed. She quietly moaned a little, and then Melody slowly lifted her head, and she blinked several times, her body shuddered a little more, and then she deeply sighed, as her posture relaxed and then she stood rather casually, now in a sophisticated, confident stance.

That intelligent expression and the light in her eyes from the picture everyone saw, slowly returned to her face, instead of the expressionless look or look of awe and wonder. Melody then surveyed her surroundings, and she was obviously very confused, but it was obvious to everyone in attendance: this was Melody as she once was, before ever meeting Lashawndra.

Melody wondered aloud, softly: “How, How did I get from walking the dog and seeing my new house, with that young stranger in my yard, to…to…now… suddenly transported…to inside my house?”

It was obvious Melody wondered whom all these strange young women were that were just sitting in her living room. Melody glanced at them curiously, more curious than suspicious, and that high functioning gleam was in her eyes again, as she elegantly spoke, with a voice that intimated she went to a school back East somewhere and she had an extensive education:

Melody spoke as she had before meeting Lashawndra:

‘Excuse me, but what’s going on here? How did everyone gain entrance into my home? Who are you young Ladies? What is the meaning of this… ” suddenly Melody saw the finger she was pointing was connected to a very pale, quite alabaster arm. Melody exclaimed: “My…my deep cultivated, bronze tan! Why am I so freakishly pale? And why on Earth am I naked…in front of… strangers?’ she noticeably blushed.

Melody then covered her tiny little breasts crossing her arms and she quickly started to walk out of the room, but she only got 3 short paces away and then she automatically pivoted, and then she automatically returned to standing in front of the red chair once again.

Her arms suddenly slapped to her sides automatically, stiffly. Her posture stiffened and her legs flexed as well. Now she was even more confused, Melody tried again, but again her body was not under her control. She grabbed her hair in frustration and then she felt the short, uneven haircut.

Melody softly exclaimed ‘My hair, My hair, goddamnit, I just had it styled and highlighted!

Melody then focused her attention to the now softly laughing 19 year old, now smugly sitting in her favorite chair, and she pointed at her accusingly. “You! You! What’s the idea, young lady, that’s quite the petulant child! That is my favorite chair, why are You sitting in it? I absolutely permit no one to sit in my Perfect chair! That chair cost me close to 3 grand!’

Lashawndra’s grin increased and she casually stood up and then she walked a few feet away from the red perfect chair, smiling, then she pointed at it and said: “Go ahead, then miss uppity, the chair’s empty now bitch, and the phone…phone’s right next to it.’ Lashawndra shook her head mockingly at Melody.

The increasingly irate, but now very confused Melody walked right toward the chair to grab the phone and then sit down, but then she noticed something: Melody blurted” Oh my God, It’s stained, there are oil stains all over my new chair! All along the foot rest, and all along here!” (Melody pointed to the perfect outlines of Lashawndra’s calves on the red chair)

Lashawndra then laughed she replied: “That’s because that’s where You… massage and oil up My calves and feet every day, bitch. You always be praising me, and adoring my ebony feet.’

Shocked and in disbelief, Melody then stormed closer toward the chair.

But as soon as Melody stepped much closer to the chair, her body automatically and mechanically knelt, and then her arms immediately snapped to her sides, as her hands then suddenly repositioned, and clasped tightly behind her, and then they elevated, just to uncomfortable, as Melody grunted, and then abruptly thrust her chest out, beyond her control or comprehension. She groaned again once in her ‘go to’ position.

Melody’s head now looked slightly upward as well, to where Lashawndra would normally be sitting. Now posed in this degrading way, Melody softly exclaimed: ‘What the hell is going on here’. Melody was unable to bring her voice above a soft conversation volume. ‘Why am I posed in this humiliating manner? What’s happening to me? How…how are you doing this to me, help, can someone help? I, I… have no control.. of my body.’

Lashawndra glanced at the egg timer, and then back over to Melody.

Lashawndra walked over and she gently adjusted Melody’s head slightly so she was now looking directly at Lashawndra’s visitors. Melody was forced to look right at them.

They just giggled and then shook their heads, shrugging their shoulders, as if to say, ‘don’t look at us for help.”

Lashawndra then said quite sarcastically: “Yo, wasn’t you some kinda ‘computer, analyzer and shit’, all smart, all pedigreed, real confident, all in charge of your life and shit?

Melody was aghast, beyond words. She said nothing.

Lashawndra continued: “You know: even after your ‘divorce’? Hey… now that you be divorced: Have you ever thought about maybe… switchin’ teams, you know, jumping the fence, like getting it on with a hot young ebony woman?’

Lashawndra jiggled her ample breasts, and then she shook her solid ass, slapping it, and then she sat down and wiggled her ballet flat clad feet. Yeah, I’d like to have a white bitch to see what that’s like, always waiting on me, serving and servicing me and shit.”

Melody was speechless, and she was fuming.

Then Lashawndra asked: “And…come on now… what about black women’s feet? You know they be all sexy right? Nice and big… flat soles…long toes.. don’t you like em? Don’t you wanna give some strange young sista’s real nice, slow foot rubs?’ Lashawndra laughed.

Melody was indignant, incensed you could see the disgust on her face. But she remained in the pose.

Melody spoke: “Appalling, you are disgusting! And….how do you know about my private matters like my divorce, or my work as a top computer analyst on IT systems and emerging technologies? Who are you young lady? What, what on Earth is going on?

….And good heavens no, I’ve never considered ‘switching teams.’ I absolutely loathe anything that remotely smells of, or even reminds me, of feet, up to and including feet.

And while I am not prejudiced, I would never consider the debauchery you intimated.

That is utterly disgusting, young lady, it’s…it’s perverted, how dare you insinuate that I would give you, or anyone you know a foot rub or go anywhere near your damned feet, my god, they’re huge! I dislike feet and anything about them, I’ll have you know!’

Lashawndra looked at her friends and gave a sarcastic look, then she waved a hand,

Lashawndra:“ Ok ladies, NOW let em’ all drop and watch the fireworks’.

All four women allowed their shoes to fall off their feet right onto the floor, and then they extended their legs so their ebony soles all simultaneously faced Melody, their toes wide and wiggling and their feet flexed back. They all crinkled their toes, back and forth.

With time still on the egg timer, it was as if a light switch suddenly had gone off inside Melody’s brain: while she still appeared quite cognizant, she fought it, but Melody’s body trembled as she slowly brought her arms out from behind her and she then slowly assumed a rigid crawling position. She stayed like that for a moment, staring at all the bare feet, shaking in fury, then she whispered, “what, what is going on here?”

Despite her reticence, Melody began stiffly, slowly, crawling over toward the line of wrinkled ebony soles, all fresh out of their respective shoes, some dry, some beautifully glistening and at least one woman had little crumbs or sand on her feet.

You could see Melody was fighting it in vain; her body wasn’t under her own control anymore. Melody protested, but to no avail. “I, I will not do this…” but her body was moving mechanically as if on it’s own volition, beyond her control.

‘What..why..am I getting… closer…. to these… awful…disgusting.. bare… feet? “I loathe feet, so hideous..wrinkled.. perspired… probably stinky… bare feet? …I have no idea, who you ladies are... why you are here…in my house….Eww, I…am so repul… I am.. … so completely repuls..I am so…’

But before Melody could even utter the word ‘repulsed’ She suddenly found her face ever closer the line of ebony soles of the four women, all eight lovely feet.

Melody’s head automatically lowered to deeply gaze upon the first woman’s bare feet, that were now mere inches in front of her, and Melody’s look then became strangely curious, as if she was remembering something. She tilted her head like a curious dog. She sighed as she sensed defeat.

Melody was now close enough now to lean in and ever so slightly and then gently touch her button nose softly onto the woman’s wrinkled ebony sole.

That first touch triggered something. Melody then slowly began rubbing her nose first, and then her gently parted lips, her cheeks, and then her forehead and she rubbed her hair, all over the strange woman’s perspired soles. Melody moaned softly ‘no’ but didn’t stop.

Melody’s nipples instantly became very noticeably erect.

Why? Why is this happening? Whispered Melody, softly in between the gentle kisses she suddenly found herself slowly putting onto that 1st stranger’s moist soles, sniffing first softly inbetween the young woman’s toes, and then ever harder. Melody continued, “ But Feet are so disgust…” she tried to utter, just as the egg timer suddenly went off with a resounding ring.

As the timer rang, Melody’s body suddenly, and violently jerked quite stiff where she was, almost like she had received an electric shock. Melody trembled and trembled as she moaned. “Ohhhhhh”

Melody uttered in a strained voice: “So much training…so much…training. I must serve, ugh, obey, oohhhhh. Melody moaned, then her body trembled more, as she uttered, “Lashawndra, trains me, my betters, serve my betters, obey, obey my ebony queen”. Melody moaned again, “Mantras, perfect mantras to learn my place……Oohhhh”

Melody’s head then slowly went up straight, as her eyes began to go visibly blank and then..they focused on nothing, Melody’s arms and legs flexed in the exact crawling position, frozen where she was. She was like a statue for a few moments.

Then the light completely faded from her eyes and that look of awe and wonder, like a woman saying, “what just happened to me” immediately reappeared on her face.

Melody had once again ceased all resistance. She remained frozen for a few seconds, then her body noticeably relaxed again, as Melody raised her butt a little, and she wiggled it, and then she lowered her stomach.

Melody then gyrated her tiny butt back and forth a little, and then she crawled further forward again. Suddenly she rather eagerly pushed her face very deeply into those moist flat soles: Then Melody began to eagerly, ravenously, sloppily, flat-tongue lick the deserving feet of Lashawndra’s young visitor, looking up at her with obvious lust and admiration now. She purred, ‘mmm you smell so sexy, you a friend of Queen Lashawndra, ain’t you?’

Melody once again knew, the young woman was indeed her better, far above her, and this is where she belonged, obediently servicing and deeply worshipping the young woman’s ebony feet and every thing about them.

Melody then bent her head down and then using her mouth, she delicately picked up that first young woman’s beat up sandal, and she gave it a few hard sniffs, her eyes rolling, then she brought her head up to eagerly study the ebony sole it fell from, so she could gaze upon the young stranger’s pretty face. Melody sighed as she studied the young woman.

“Drop it” commanded Lashawndra.

Melody’s jaw immediately went slack and she opened her mouth dropping the sandal, but then she subtly glanced at it, making a weak attempt to lick it.

Lashawndra barked:” Leave it, only mine… remember…for now anyway” (laughing)

Melody meekly replied: “yes my Queen”. Lashawndra laughed: ‘Not without my permission, or without my command. If you prove yourself, I might could make you lick them all at once..for a video.” Snickered Lahwandra.

You could see that idea excited Melody, who went from crawling to kneeling, so she could place the astonished girl’s heels resting in of her each of her waiting palms.

She began alternately licking the moist sole of each foot on the now utterly amazed stranger, as she complimented her. Melody said in a less intelligent sounding voice: “You so pretty, your feet so pretty too, I gonna lick em right up, cause you deserve it.”

You could see in the friend’s eyes that it felt great. Melody then showered Lashawndra’s friend with more less eloquent compliments. She was no longer uppity by any stretch now.

Melody had a casual, almost air head vernacular: “Yeah, your feet so sexy, uh huh. Sista’s feet be so perfect, us white bitches just be like your dogs. We belong right here, right here serving your ebony feet. I’ll sniff and lick them right outta your sandals, that’s all I’m good for. Mmmmn, yeah, I’m here to serve your ebony feet, miss pretty. I’ll lick your soles, and suck your toes. You know I exist just to serve and obey all my Queen’s friends, and damn your feet are sexy.’

Melody moaned, licking them ravenously. With all the woman’s toes in her mouth Melody’s mouth looked at the woman with a wanton expression. She began bobbing her head, like a porn star, her eyes focused on the young stranger’s amazed face.

Lashawndra sarcastically asked: “Don’t you usually analyze tech and emerging technology for fancy uppity computers? You may answer bitch”

Melody popped the foot out of her mouth, but she kept ravenously licking the first stranger’s feet, sniffing and sucking on them, adoring them, really enjoying their scent.

Melody then replied:

Melody: “I only ‘analyze ebony sista’s feet’ with my tongue… when they ‘emerge’ from their sexy ass shoes, sandals, or sneakers with that sexy ass smell, so I can serve my betters like they really deserve to be pampered and served’

She continued: ‘Queen Lashawndra trained me real good, cause I know my proper place, right here right at your feet, she’s gonna introduce me to all her friends, so I can pamper them all’ Finished Melody.

“And Freeze” commanded Lashawndra.

Melody immediately froze completely still again, mid lick. She was staring at nothing once again, her body was again stiff, but pliable, she was fully posable. Her expression was once again of a woman who had no idea how she ended up here, filled with awe and wonder. Lashawndra did that on purpose. She got a kick of Melody making that expression every time. That stupefied expression on the accomplished older woman always tickled Lashawndra, she almost peed herself laughing. It always reminded Lashawndra how much power she had.

Lashawndra then turned and addressed her friends, as Melody ran her mantras, now oblivious again to her surroundings or any conversation not directed to her.

Lashawndra brazenly said to her friends: “I just had the bitch download hypnosis instructions, and then customize em’, then I used them all… on HER, several times every day. She has been deelpy hypnotized over and over, prolly hundreds of times now, since I moved in. See, when you put in one of them post hypnotic suggestions, they don’t have to remember it, they just do stuff automatically with a trigger. She has so many already, when I am done she will practically be on auto pilot, or shit I might use my phone as a remote control.”

Lashawndra asked: “Are we now convinced, my bitches? She just worshipped your feet right outta your sandals, like it was nothin’. Now, you two… you switch places, and watch what happens next”

Lashawndra then pointed at the girl who just had her feet licked, and the slightly older, slightly heavier friend next to her.

The girl who had her feet licked switched places with the one sitting next to her so now that particular woman’s feet were shoved right in Melody’s face, as Melody remained completely still, like a statue. Melody was easily pose-able, like a mannequin, offering no resistance, so the second friend placed her heels into Melody’s waiting palms, and then positioned Melody’s fingers.

Melody’s face now pressed against a brand new pair of ebony soles, freshly out of her respective shoes. This woman had been wearing some old ballet flats and apparently she didn’t shave her legs.

Lashawndra ordered Melody: “Un-freeze Bitch”.

Melody blinked, her expression went blank and she then licked the sole of the second, different woman.

But then she noticed something was different.

Melody’s eye’s widened, as if she was pleasantly surprised. She gave a couple sniffs, then she returned to eagerly licking them as she spoke.

Melody: “Mmm, these different, they taste a little different, a little saltier, they got more vinegar, mmm”, these are real nice too.. purred Melody as she then looked up at the astonished face of the 2nd woman, who owned the new feet Melody was now pampering, then Melody said:

Melody: “She pretty too, all my Queen’s friends be pretty, her legs are nice and strong.”

Melody gently slapped herself in the face with the woman’s soles and then she kissed them again, as she firmly gripped the woman’s strong ankles, softly moaning.

Once Melody was done with that second friend, Melody was ‘frozen’ again. She remained so as the women compared notes, and new drinks were poured, bathroom runs were made, etc. They all shared their opinions thus far.

Then Melody was ‘unfrozen’ again, until all four of Lashawndra’s friends feet were fully serviced, so Lashawndra could show off: Just how easily controlled Melody was by her Queen, and how tirelessly she now worshipped ebony female feet, and… how she adored, and she complimented the owners of those feet. Lashawndra explained this was now Melody’s expected behavior around her ‘betters.’

After all the initial pampering and foot worship, Melody was finally commanded to then wash and gently dry each pair of their feet, using witch hazel and a nice towel. Once finished: Melody automatically returned to standing at attention, again fully flexed, waiting for further commands from her Queen.

As Melody stood at flexed attention, oblivious to anything but Lashawndra’s orders when directed at her, Lashawndra turned and then she addressed her friends.

Lashawndra: ‘Everybody put them funky shoes back on, exclaimed Lashawndra. And notice, she just serviced 4 customers in that short a time, before doing pedicures, and she could easily do this all day.. just think of it. Lashawndra returned to her Red chair.

“She is totally submissive now, and lives to serve. I love this”

Lashawndra followed that with: “obedient servant bitch, look”

Melody turned to look at Lashawndra.

Lashawndra then used a mere hand signal and simply said: ‘Submit.’

Melody quickly moved to kneeling, then she rolled onto her side, then she lay flat on her back, directly in front of Lashawndra, looking at Lashawndra, as she put her arms and legs up ½ up in the air, wrists limp, and held still, like a female dog would show submission.

Then, showing off: Lashawndra inquired: “Who’s my little licking girl, my 36yr old ‘obedient servant bitch, my personal foot freak? And what 19yr old fully trained your dumb ass… finally giving your dumb life a purpose?” then Lashawndra glanced over at her friends.

Melody simply replied as she had hundreds of times in the last three weeks:

Melody: “I am, my queen, I am your little licking girl, your obedient servant bitch and personal foot freak, trained by my Queen Lashawndra. I’m an accessory that came with your house. I belong to you, and I exist to serve you Queen Lashawndra. I like how you trained me, and you gave me a purpose, and I am so eager to please you and service all your friends, ALL your friends.”

Lashawndra then lowered the chair’s foot rest, and she held out her own perspired feet, still adorned in her well worn, scuffed up, old all birds ballerina flats, directly over Melody’s face.

Melody automatically removed the fragrent ballerina flats and she placed them right next to her head, touching either side of her face so their hypnotic aroma could waft to her.

Lashawndra’s large sweaty feet now hovered barely a quarter inch over Melody’s face, glistening in all their strength and glory. Lashawndra wiggled her long toes, laughing, as she watched Melody inhale deeply with her nose, to breathe in the glorious scent of her young queen’s feet. Feet she had been trained to fall deeply in love with.

The four friends were intrigued. They jabbed each other with their elbows. They took photos using their phones. They noted the expression on Melody’s face when she gazed upon Lashawndra’s feet.

Lashawndra turned to them and then she said: ‘now watch this.’ “That’s a good little licking girl, so obedient and so submissive.”

Melody breathily replied. “Thank you my Queen, thank you.”

Lashawndra then made Melody giggle like a vacuous airhead, as she pulled her feet from near Melody’s face and then wiped the perspiration off her feet roughly onto Melody’s sculpted abs and her tiny chest, which made Melody tremble, and her nipples again harden noticeably.

Melody bit her lip in excitement being used as Lashawndra’s wiping mat. Quietly Melody uttered “I’m your little licking girl, I’m your personal doormat, and I like when you mark me with your scent, my Queen.”

Lashawndra then pressed her big feet right back onto Melody’s face, firmly, grinding her sweaty soles into Melody’s face. Melody had short little spasms of pleasure, her arms going to her sides and her legs sticking out straight and jerking. Lashawndra demanded: “Show my friends what you think of my Ebony feet now.”

Melody grabbed Lashawndra’s ankles and began slavishly licking the sweaty soles and eagerly sucking all over the size 11 feet, moaning, and darting her tongue between Lashawndra’s long toes. She was swallowing any lint or anything else they gifted her, as she now did daily, numerous times a day, ever since the first day she met Lashawndra.

Her triggers had taken deep root in 3 weeks of intense ‘training’. Melody’s little pelvis was moving back and forth, she was obviously so excited to be allowed to finally worship the 19 yr olds’ feet again.

Lashawndra didn’t know the jargon but she had quite successfully re-routed neurons and pathways, cementing new habits and expected behaviors, creating muscle memory, redesigning Melody’s personality, so she’d respond this way automatically.

Friend #four laughed: “damn you really trained that goofy bitch, look at her go!”

Queen Lashawndra then said to Melody

Lashawndra: ‘Little Licking Girl, why don’t tell my friends, zactly why you are my ‘goofy Bitch’, as she lifted her feet so Melody could speak.

Melody replied her heavily rehearsed mantra, compounded by session after session of amateur hypnosis in a subtle monotone, like a student delivering a speech in front of a class:

Melody said: “Cause we white women be like dogs, we belong at your beautiful ebony feet. I only exist to serve my Queen. Queen Lashawndra trained me hard, so hard, I learned how to behave, I like being trained by her. I now serve my true purpose; I am now where I belong, owned by her, serving and worshipping her ebony feet, serving my beautiful Ebony Queen, and serving all of her friends-all of her friends.”

Lashawndra then laughed, and she pointed back to her feet, as the entranced Melody eagerly returned to lustfully licking and sucking her owner’s feet, filling her mouth as much as she was able. Lashawndra’s 4 friends were stunned witnesses, speechless at Lashawndra’s level of control over this 36yr old, educated white woman, especially after the demonstration of who was before.

It looked like Lashawndra took total control of the house AND of the former owner.

This petite pale woman, now obviously had absolutely NO aversion to feet now, quite the opposite. Lashawndra had turned her into an obedient foot freak, fully under her control, and Melody showed no fatigue after servicing all five women, in fact, she seemed to get more into it with each pair of feet she serviced. Melody was ordered to return to her ‘go to’ pose and remained, softly panting.

THE TURN OF EVENTS THUS FAR

Queen Lashawndra was barely 19 years old, and she already had numerous run ins with the law. She dropped out of school quite young, and yet: somehow this accomplished, successful woman, years her senior ,was now completely under her command, debasing herself with no hesitation in front of several strangers: all Lashawndra’s friends from the hood; all younger than her, but a few were older than Lashawndra.

Melody mindlessly obeyed Lashawndra’s every word, she even obeyed her hand signals. She seemed to have no will, no inhibitions. She eagerly licked the feet of any ebony woman presented to her, right out of their shoes, and she never fatigued.

The visiting women were not only fascinated but they were frankly a little aroused. This middle class white chick licked their friend’s feet like Lashawndra was some kind of goddess in her eyes. And she licked all of theirs as well. And it felt like nothing they had felt before.

Lashawndra then extended a hand, and had her palm face up, then slowly turned it face lay down and pointed her fingers lay downward so Melody could see the gesture.

Melody immediately turned slowly, mechanically, in front of Lashawndra. She used one hand and she pulled a small stool from under the coffee table, placing it below her head, she then placed Lashawndra’s ballerina flats onto it. Melody adjusted herself until her back was perfectly flat, and then she went quite rigid again, and she stared deeply into the beat up ballerina shoes, now easily within her reach, as her nose gently touched the imprinted, fragrant insole.

Queen Lashawndra then cavalierly rested her long heavy legs right onto Melody’s bareback, as Melody remained motionless, with her expression blank. This had once been the elegant ‘tabletop yoga pose’, now used simply to reduce Melody into Lashawndra’s human footrest.

Once Lashawndra’s legs were in place, she merely snapped her fingers, and then automatically, mechanically, Melody began licking the insoles of the old worn ballerina flats clean. Her expression was still completely blank; until slowly a mischievous grin formed on her face as she licked the interior of the ballerina flats, ripe with their owner’s scent, pheromones, sweat, and skin cells.

One friend exclaimed:. “Oh my god, I don’t know what to say, whether I am ‘appalled or turned the hell on’, but… I want, I want… her to do my feet again, I really want the white bitch to pamper my tired and hurt feet again, I never had my toes sucked before: I was amazing! Will she, huh?”

Queen Lashawndra replied. “She or course will now do whatever I command her to do. That’s exactly why you are here today. I’m fully moved in, I left the hood, and Ima gonna start a foot salon right here. I had a dream with a bunch of ideas. Crazy ideas, but they so crazy they just might work.

Lashawndra: “She’s been reading up on urban styles, and very soon she’ll be able to do fancy urban manicure-pedicures, and she will do them fast: But… I can offer something no other foot salon can: ‘imagine every woman in the projects having your feet totally worshipped and adored by an obedient white bitch. A white bitch that loves it!”

I wanted to offer you a sample today, and then we get this shit runnin.’ Laughed Queen Lashawndra.

Once the ballerina flats looked well-licked Melody remained motionless for her Queen, silent.

Friend one asked: “So what do I do this time?

Lashawndra replied: She’s deeply trained already. But when you her take off your shoes, don’t walk around, I don’t want her cleaning crumbs from the floor from your feet,

and I ain’t sweeping the floors neither, but… whatever an ebony sister’s feet gives her.. fuck it, she’ll take.

Lashawndra: “Just for fun, since she used to hate all those snacks… I want you to dip your feet into those crushed Doritos, or get em covered with them fancy cheeses: (Roquefort, Limburger, Brie de Meaux, Munster, Camembert were on the table ) grab cheese or cheese puffs between your toes, then give her a little snack. Watch her now that I fully trained her dumb ass. She’ll clean and dry your feet when you’re done.”

Lashawndra continued: “ Just tell the bitch to pamper your feet.. again. She used to hate everything on this table, but you’ll see the difference that my training made’.

Lashawndra returned her legs to the footrest on the red chair. She made a sarcastic expression as she watched her friends and recorded with her phone.

The friend then kicked off her shoes, and she placed her moist feet into the crushed Doritos, put squares of cheese in between her toes, and she poured a little blue cheese dressing on them and she laughed. “Bitch, come have a snack, and then pamper my Ebony feet.”

Melody blinked for a second and then she turned and silently crawled toward Lashawndra’s friend.

Melody then knelt in front of the woman, someone she had never seen before today. She was a few years older than Lashawndra but still younger than Melody, with darker skin than Lashawndra, but not as statuesque; actually she was a little thicker. She had on a pair of old well worn teva sandals. Maybe that’s why her feet always hurt, and they always sweat. Her feet definitely needed pumicing but that did not bother Melody at all now. To her, those ebony feet were beautiful, as we all ebony female feet. Melody stared at the woman’s pale soles with lust.

The rather average looking woman presented her treat laden feet to Melody. The woman said patronizingly as she took a hit from her vape. “ That’s a Good girl, now you get a treat, you get to lick the feet of your betters”. Hearing that term Melody seemed even more excited as she obediently mouthed and licked and carefully sucked the snacks from between the woman’s toes, swallowing as if she was famished as she cleaned them with her mouth. She made love to the strange woman’s feet eagerly. Pungent cheeses didn’t make Melody grimace anymore; they only aroused her now, as her training was so strong already. Melody looked at the woman’s face and whispered ‘pretty.”

Mildly taken aback, the woman then asked Melody as if she hadn’t already heard it: “So for a white bitch that don’t like feet or anything like em, you sure seem into it now, what is it, you like about a Sista’s feet so much? She asked, then took a huge vape drag.

Melody answered in monotone. “Their Size, their shape and width, their strength, the veins and skin tone, those flat wrinkled soles, that sexy line between the light bottom and the darker top. I love how ebony soles feel when they are pressed hard onto my face, because I.. I deserve it. I am overwhelmed with guilt, and I love their dorito scent too, it’s so sexy when it’s rubbed all over me, so I’m in love with Ebony female feet, I only exist to serve them, Queen Lashawndra taught me it’s my purpose.’ said Melody.

The woman was astonished at the extent of Melody’s programming by her friend Lashawndra. Melody’s personality had been completely rewritten. The woman saw Lashawndra was other wise occupied, so she said “freeze’ to see if Melody froze: she did.

The woman then manipulated which way Melody’s head was turned, and she jammed her foot deep into Melody’s throat and moved her head so Melody was blankly looking at her, as the woman amused herself. The woman whispered to Melody: “Bitch, I don’t think you ever going back to how you was before, this is your life now, I can’t wait to bring in all my friends”. She then callously pulled her foot out and switched feet, then said “awake” and Melody continued on that foot as if nothing had happened.

Melody continued eagerly sniffing and kissing that strange woman’s feet, gently licking the rather wide sole of her foot, and then she used her teeth to scrape the heels clean and then she sucked on them. Melody licked the darker sides and the pale rough bottoms, the tops, as Melody gently nibbled then suckled the toes. One could hear Lashawndra’s vape using friend moan a little, enjoying the sensation of having her feet adored so intensely, nobody have ever sucked her toes like this before, or gave her feet such expert attention.

When the woman not so surprisingly, had an orgasm at the end of Melody eagerly servicing her feet, she absent-mindedly gripped Melody’s face with both soles and toes and she squeezed rather hard. You could see Melody tremble a little in pleasure, receiving that rough treatment, not minding the strange woman’s feet pressed gruffly into her obedient face.

Melody performed the same service another 3 more times, on the remaining women, again, who wore shoes ranging from spiked patent leather heels to worn old worn lace up keds the second go round.

Regardless of their size, width, their scent, or whether they had a recent pedicure or really needed one, Melody had been trained that as long as they were ebony female feet, she belonged under them, servicing them, adoring them. She belonged under a sista’s feet. That was Melody’s rightful place, loving everything about them, and everything those feet gave her. Melody showed no fatigue even after the last woman’s feet were worshiped a 2nd time. In fact, she almost appeared eager for more.

When she finished the last ‘client’ Melody was commanded to then lie in between the coffee table and the sofa, at perfect attention for the more important women to then rest their feet on her, reinforcing Melody’s lowly status as merely a footrest, for the ebony women of the projects, Lashawndra’s friends.

For the next hour, the women chatted about creating a one of a kind foot massage business and utilizing Melody as much as possible. They often forgot she was lying there, some moved their feet around like a nervous habit, others intentionally ground snacks onto her, laughing.

Lashawndra wanted to create a place, a place where ebony women would be constantly complimented and treated like Queens, as she saw in her dream.

Melody had dazzled the women she serviced in the trial run (5 including Lashawndra- twice, with no fatigue).

The ‘pampering’ as Lashawndra called it: would be great for every customer’s self esteem, she rationalized she was ‘helping the black female community with a valuable esteem building service.’

She called the pampering SKL therapy, which meant sniff, kiss lick. Lashawndra figured there was literally nowhere else an ebony woman could get that treatment, so complimented and adored by a white woman.

Estimating 4-6 clients per session for at least 50 bucks each, that’s $300 bucks. Push it to 3 appointment times, that’s $900 per day, 6 days per week. This could bring Lashawndra and a small portion for ‘investors’ up to $5400.00 per week! That’s $21,600 per month, or $259,000 per year. Of course the Lion’s share of the money would go to Lashawndra. Those giving referrals would get a nominal referral fee, or a free pampering, and only from their actual referrals.

That was cash money! (Or debit card). Melody was now going to be the eager, energetic, unpaid attendant.

She did her job without question or hesitation. Melody’s reward- was merely being allowed to worship the ebony feet she was presented. Her post hypnotic suggestions and training were now so deeply ingrained, that every time she performed these tasks it simply increased her eagerness and reinforced her ‘new normal and her status.’

Lashawndra imagined that before too long, Melody would forget her life having ever been different. This was to be her ‘new normal’ her ‘true purpose’.

If Lashawndra staggered the times apart just enough, Melody could possibly do her regular high paid computer work for a few hours, then return to her one true purpose, unless Lashawndra found another way for her to make more money otherwise. After all she had hours of recorded footage of Melody’s degradations ready for a website.

When the four friends asked about whether or not to ‘tip’ the ‘attendant’.

Lashawndra laughed. She knew some might find it weird or horrible, but… as long as the clients were healthy, the bitch could accept a tip “like this”:

Lashawndra then demonstrated letting a little spittle drop from her mouth into Melody’s open mouth, at which Melody trembled with pleasure, thrilled to receive it.

Melody had been repeatedly trained to understand: she wasn’t anywhere near worthy to kiss an ebony sista…. but that their mere saliva was indeed such an erotic gift.

Lashawndra explained she had watched a lot of spit fetish videos from Japan and that the idea excited her, especially the mind fuck aspect. She had seen similar practices used in American pimp as well. It really drove home Melody’s place in the pecking order.

Melody had been trained to only orgasm from her Queen’s saliva, with her feet pressed to her face. But she would get a special thrill to graciously accept it from her ‘clients, thanking them profusely upon swallowing it, as it only confirmed her lowly worth.’

All four friends tried it, hesitant at first, but then they found it to be quite liberating. Then they laughed the 2nd time. These were friends that all agreed, ‘watching an uppity white bitch actually treat having her mouth spit into like it was.. a ‘privilege’ was a hoot. They continued doing it watching Melody react as excited each time, until Lashawndra finally called a stop to it, laughing, until she coughed.

Melody’s expression had become one of awe and wonders yet again, as she crawled from woman to woman posed for another ‘tip’.

One friend suggested frankly that Lashawndra ‘should put some damn weight on licking girl’ so she’d be softer to rest your pampered feet on.

Friend #4 wanted to know when Licking Girl would lick more than just her feet, as her boyfriend didn’t, and the foot treatment made her horny as hell. She said she would pay more to get Melody to lick her pussy.

Lashawndra then said: “Each of her 4 friends was to find at least 4 more like-minded friends and they were in turn to find more. Lashawndra made it clear she wanted to make the money but have Melody do all the work. And the woman had to be cool with the idea.

Lashawndra mentioned she ‘sincerely doubted that installing the extremely intense foot fetish for African American female feet could actually ‘harm’ Melody, physically’.

After all, they were ‘just feet’. She wasn’t really worried about the spit play either; if it was dangerous.. there would be dead porn stars all over Japan she mused. Truly she didn’t worry much about it.’

Lashawndra also mentioned: “Even if I got tired of this bitch, or if I moved, or let her go..sure I doubt she’d ever be the same. She’d probably get all excited any time she walked past a nail salon.’ She laughed, as did her friends.

Once fully trained, Lashawndra guessed Melody could provide service on countless clients for the long haul. There was Lashawndra’s old housing project, Imperial Courts, and there just happened to be another housing project mere minutes away at Western and Palos Verde’s Drive. Melody had been trained that each pampering made her want to do more, so the sky was the limit.

Lashawndra knew the right approach to the women that thought the way she did, would bring in clientele from there too. She’d have a steady biz in no time. Lashawndra was eager to make more customizations to her ‘new toy’ as well.

Melody was already a far cry from who she was only three short weeks ago; imagine who she’d be in another month or two!

One friend mentioned she.. ‘liked the pale skin, but thought her being that pale made licking girl’s hair look too dark. She should get some kind of make over’, and she also mentioned putting some weight on her, to give her ‘some curves’.

Lashawndra had some ideas in store to address that, as she did more training. After all, Lashawndra looked at Melody as: merely an accessory in her new house, so she could change her however she saw fit.

Melody did not offer any resistance intensely bleaching her skin, so Lashawndra pretty much knew she could do whatever she desired.

Queen Lashawndra trained Melody to bring Lashawndra her shoes, while crawling, by carrying them in her mouth, just like a dog, responding to the ‘walk’ signal.

Using continued hypnosis, Melody was trained to freeze, staying motionless and silent for hours.

Since Lashawndra had a strong ‘lesbionic crush’ on Amber Rose, she had daydreamt about turning Melody into her very own obedient, Amber Rose knock off.

FOOT SMOOTHING

Per Lashawndra’s orders, Melody used Listerine and vinegar to soak Queen Lashawndra’s size 11 feet, and all the dead skin came off quite easily. Queen Lashawndra was so pleased with how incredibly smooth and soft her feet were now, and how they didn’t hurt: She decided that as a reward, she Melody could pour all the Listerine and Vinegar right back into the bottle, and use the mixture as her daily gargle. For Queen Lashawndra’s amusement, she made Melody do the same treatment on 3 more of her friends, but that mixture was dumped when done. While Melody completely obeyed the commands from her Queen, she had been conditioned from the beginning to ‘fall in love’ with Queen Lashawndra’s feet specifically.

Now that Queen Lashawndra had beautifully smooth-skinned, supple feet, Melody then used the paraffin wax footbaths she bought for Queen Lashawndra’s beautiful feet, leaving them even smoother with a nice oily sheen. Queen Lashawndra’s feet were actually breathtaking now and anyone would notice. Melody gave the 3 friends the paraffin treatment and they too now had an oily sheen, even if theirs weren’t as perfect as Queen Lashawndra’s.

Then, on command, Melody laid length wise at the foot of the couch, where the women sat to watch Reality TV, as they rested their now smooth, paraffin treated feet on the pale nude woman, using her as a docile, obedient foot rest until their show marathon was over. Melody was quickly acclimating to her ‘new normal.’

End chapter 10