The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Weird Day Walking the Dog

Chapter 9-additional humiliation

After breakfast Lashawndra demanded that Melody change the entire cable package to accommodate what Lashawndra liked. Melody showed her ‘favorites’ list: Hallmark, Turner, History, ID, CNN, A&E, Food, FX, Lifetime, Sci Fi, Nat Geo, Travel, Sundance, etc. Lashawndra ordered those removed, as well as everything else she thought the 36yr old would watch. She figured since Melody pays for it anyway, and Melody simply won’t be watching TV anymore.

The line up now featured: Oprah, BET Urban Movie, Marriage bootcamp edition, growing up hip hop, etc. Between scrubbing and retuning netflix as well, cable channel fully reflected the tastes of a 19yr old dropout from the hood.

Lashawndra figured Melody will always be facing the other direction anyway, either massaging or Shea buttering, or doing pedicures on Lashawndra’s feet, or simply licking and sucking them, Melody’s choices not only no longer mattered, they no longer existed.

She could serve and obey Lashawndra to the loud bass thumping of current hip hop and rap, argument filled trashy tv, and court shows. Lashawndra laughed out loud as she scrolled through the listing now.

The cable company offered to provide a different box since the chip needed replacement and they set an appointment to send a technician. Lashawndra paid over the phone, and blocked out an appointment.

In the meantime Lashawndra alternated having Melody on all fours, diligently licking a pair of Lashawndra’s shoes insoles clean, or Lashawndra just rested her solid calves and large feet right on Melody’s back, treating Melody merely as a human ottoman, by simply commanding: ‘Tabletop”.

The sight of Lashawndra’s strong; mildly stubble-covered legs resting lazily on Melody’s back was a site to see. Young Lashawndra would relax while watching her programs currently available, while scrolling thru her phone, and eating snacks.

Meanwhile, Melody, an accomplished and highly educated former computer systems analyst was nude on all fours, expressionless, acting as a human footrest for the much younger woman, while her mind looped the mantras Lashawndra gave her.

Lashawndra knew she had to constantly keep Melody in her place, and to make her grow accustomed to her new station in life, to prevent another incident like the ‘panic attack.’ Melody was expected to accept, and embrace her ‘new normal.’

THE CABLE BOX

A large cardboard box that had delivered the stove was still in the garage. Lashawndra brought in into the living room for the day scheduled for the cable guy, and

She wanted a 2nd box and hook up for her bedroom. Where would she hide Melody she wondered, then she smiled as she said out loud: “In plain sight.”

The box was in the living room, and Lashawndra dumped her soiled laundry into it, then kicked off her ballet flats, and tossed them in. She ordered Melody to kneel, then put the box right on top of her, covering her with a cascade of dirty laundry and her fragment shoes.

Melody was then ordered to wait silently until the box was lifted off her, enjoying her place in the box. Melody waited silently inside the box, taking in the aroma’s. Her eye’s rolled upward, the joker smile formed.

The cable tech arrived, and replaced the first box, installed the 2nd and had a nice chat with Lashawndra for a good 20 minutes after placing his toolbox on top of the belt.

Melody remained silent. She remained in the box until the cable tech left. Then Lashawndra went to use the restroom, and called a few friends. Finally she looked over and decided to lift the box off of Melody and toss it back into the garage.

Lashawndra lifted the box and she saw Melody holding one of the ballet flats, silently inhaling it’s fragrance while she waited. Her eyes were rolled upward and her grin was wide.

Lashawndra left her and then returned to address her.

Lashawndra: “Ok bitch, you might as well wash all those clothes and put them flats back on me.” Melody put the flats onto Lashawndra, then curtseyed and began the Laundry.

Once the wash was started, Melody, returned, assumed her go to pose, then opened her mouth waiting for saliva without being told to.

Lashawndra granted her with some spittle and then ordered Melody to follow her like a dog, silent but obedient, even into the bathroom. When Lashawndra urinated Melody was instructed to touch it once with a finger just to taste her water, then gently dab Lashawndra dry with 3 folded sheets of toilet paper, afterward.

When Lashawndra did more than pee, Melody obediently wiped her Queen’s ass, and then she used a wet wipe, and then dried her off.

Lashawndra enjoyed not having to lift a finger now, and she could play with her cell phone even while taking a dump. The tiny taste of urine had powerful pheromones, wasn’t really harmful, and was primarily for psychological reasons.

Lashawndra had extra dental dams for when previous girlfriends had performed analingus on her, and she decided to train Melody to use one, right after her evening rinse off, as a reward if Melody trained well that day. Lashawndra laughed at her own demented concept. “She gets to lick my ass…as a reward”. She snickered.

But first, Lashawndra decided to really seal in the submissive aspect, and she used Melody’s video camera to video tape the following scenario:

First, Melody was deeply hypnotized, and then while in she was in trance, she was ordered to assume all fours on top of the towel protected coffee table, facing the TV she really never watched any more, except for this purpose.

Lashawndra had purchased a ‘Tracey Cox Supersex Strap on pegging kit’. With Melody could see herself in wide screen, getting plowed from behind by Lashawndra, who used the 7 inch texture dildo in Melody’s rectum while a vibrator was set to max in Melody’s crotch. Melody watched herself in submission getting off on Lashawndra’s domination.

Melody had to exclaim ‘loyalty and obedience’ to Lashawndra as her lifelong obedient servant and dedicated personal foot slave, and to affirm she was an obedient foot slave to all Ebony women. Melody had to declare this was her proper place and she owed a lifetime of service to her betters.

When Lashawndra felt the moment was right, Melody was allowed to orgasm more powerfully than she ever had, right when she begged to be allowed to serve Lashawndra, and meet all her friends, while being totally under their control.

Melody usually fainted during these sessions and Lashawndra would cavalierly pullout, then just strut out of frame leaving Melody breathing heavily as she slept.

Later Melody would have to re-watch this footage with headphones and bring herself to orgasm while watching.

Several times a day Melody would be placed in front of the laptop screen. Her use was limited through parental controls to 2 areas only. Melody was to review hundreds of photos of ‘Ebony soles” and to diligently study all their subtle differences. Toe structure and length, sole width, and texture, bunions, flat feet, hammer toes, beauty marks, that fascinating line on the side-where the dark top separates from the pale sole.

Sweaty ebony sole, dry ebony soles, oiled Ebony soles, clean and dirty ebony soles.

In order to Keep Melody extra aroused during this and to aid it other linking training. Melody constantly wore the “lush 2” by Lovense, a $120.00 vibrator that was controllable by a simple phone app from anywhere, or via bluetooth from across the room. It had unlimited vibration patterns, and could be sound activated (by spoken command) and even synched to music.

It pretty unlikely Melody had been a fan of hard core gangsta rap before meeting Lashawndra. Examining her music collection Lashawndra found only ‘chick rock, like Indigo girls’, easy listening, some light weight 90’s indie, classical and jazz. Lashawndra had decided to correct that.

With the Lush 2 vibrator inside her, synched to the most misogynistic, angriest rap Lashawndra could find… pumping through the head phones, while the lush 2 thumped her crotch, all while staring at, studying and viewing hundreds of hi def close ups of Ebony soles…Melody’s positive response to her new favorite music was growing, so Melody would link the music the visuals and arousal.

Between sole gazing sessions, wherever Lashawndra’s skin was dry or ashy, Melody was to devotedly rub pure coconut oil or shea butter onto it.

And since discovering Melody was quite computer savvy, Melody ordered to read up on and intensely study current Urban Nail trends, and pedicures. Lashawndra had Melody pay for and then pass the pedicure/manicure course- twice, and a course on deep massage technique as well. Lastly Melody was demanded to listen and practice a specific impersonation until she had mastered it, as a surprise for Lashawndra’s friends from Imperial Courts.

LASHAWNDRA SHOWS OFF HER NEW HOUSE AFTER JUST 3 WEEKS

Lashawndra had been ‘training’ Melody hard from the moment she met her, intensely, for over three full weeks now, all 16-18 hours days. Melody had been placed in hypnotic trances and given explicit demands from Lashawndra, numerous times every day since day 2.

Each hypnosis session planted a post-hypnotic suggestion that Melody was: not merely easier to hypnotize each time going ever deeper, but more obedient as well.

Melody had been: indoctrinated, reinforced, given extensive scent training, recited mantras, performed acts of degradation and humiliation from rising until sleep for 16-18 hours per day. Melody had learned a regimen of hand signals, performing 500 reps per day, while subsisting on a little less than 500-700 calories per day, (all from junk food…pre masticated by: Lashawndra, then eaten off of, or from under Lashawndra’s feet).

Before the end of the first week, Melody needed no more prompting and she simply accepted that was… how she ate. Melody automatically positioned her self for it, first on all fours, then flat on her stomach with her hands behind her back, when Lashawndra proclaimed it was time for her ‘yum yums.’ Melody obediently ate, then she washed Lashawdra’s feet when she was done, then she knelt with her mouth open in her ‘go to’ for her ‘reward… Lashawndra spitting into it.’

Malcolm Gladwell’s book on tape had taught Lashawndra that ‘repetition was what made people master a talent’. Melody was Lashawndra’s guinea pig. That book on tape was one of the more useful things Lashawndra had ever stolen.

Lashawndra even dictated Melody’s dreams. She demanded Melody repeatedly remember and dream about that first time she removed Lashawndra’s sandals, and enjoyed it, and to imagine gladly handing over ever-increasing control to Lashawndra, to see removing those sandals as the ‘high point of her life and earliest memory’, the day she discovered her ‘ true purpose.’

Melody’s old habits of strict diet and routine fitness, her strict hygiene, had all completely fallen away, as well as any desires to do anything other than performing as Lashawndra’s obedient personal servant.

Melody’s newly installed fetishes and numerous kinks were constantly reinforced; her inhibitions were shattered and erased as completely as her self esteem and resistance had been.

Melody’s skin was now becoming a bright pleasing alabaster, uniformly pale, in record time, thanks to Lashawndra’s demand that Melody bleach it constantly with the custom cocktail of ingredients. The cream regimen had successfully bleached melody anew.

Now, Lashawndra’s medium caramel skin was several shades darker than her pale white servant’s.

Melody had been perpetually nude from day one. Her dog got used to doing its business in the back yard for now, and was given meals there as well.

Walks might have resumed later, but Lashawndra didn’t want Melody to leave her house for the foreseeable future. She anticipated adopting Annabella out, to a safe home. Melody needed zero distractions.

This ‘break in’ period was key. In only three very intense weeks Lashawndra wanted Melody trained well enough to be able to ‘show her off’, and within 4 weeks completely broken, fully entrenched in her ‘new normal.”

In the weeks after that, Lashawndra would then ‘customize’ Melody even more as she wished. Her plans were elaborate.

Lashawndra was relishing living in her new home now. She really enjoyed her new cable and video setup, and she really liked being waited on and treated, just as she felt entitled to.

After all, Lashawndra was a ‘Queen’. After the amount of hypnosis sessions and non-stop morning to night training that Melody received, Lashawndra felt confident about showing her off to friends who would ‘get it’. Friends with a similar attitude and a disdain for the uppity white women, friends who wanted their feet dutifully pampered and their own self esteems coddled. These were friends who would be comfortable treating Melody as she did, and wouldn’t freak out.

Queen Lashawndra had decided to invite some very specific lady friends of hers ranging in age from their early 20’s to their late 30’s of different heights and somatotypes, all gals from her old neighborhood to see her ‘new home’.

Each woman was requested to specifically wear her most ‘well- worn, most often used’ pairs of shoes: ballerina flats, chacos, tevas, flip flops, whatever… and no one was to wear socks. They were to allow their natural scent to be present. No fakery.

“Just be fun and “au naturale”, requested Lashawndra as Lashawndra had a fun surprise.

The ladies were instructed to take an uber over, a quick 30-minute drive, as Lashawndra could just put it on Melody’s card. Lashawndra ordered the car and gave them the Rolling Hills address. She mentioned it was a dead end street at the top of a very steep hill, with an amazing view.

Lashawndra put Melody into a deep trance yet again, and then had her prepare some very specific snacks and drinks. Then in less than an hour, the doorbell rang. Lashawndra’s four friends had finally arrived. They all sported elaborate nails with ghetto flair, and were all immediately impressed by the location of the home and what they saw from the street.

Per Lashawndra’s instructions they all wore well-worn shoes, old leather teva brand Cabrillo sandals, Chaco brand Sol flip flops, sneakers, or ballet flats. They didn’t yet know the reason why.

Melody was well hidden, kneeling in her go-to pose in the former yoga center, staring at a portrait of Lashawndra on an ipad while quietly reciting her many mantras. Meanwhile:

Lashawndra wore a “splendid brand Crosshatch dress in black, and her old black clair scrunch flats for the occasion.

Lashawndra welcomed her friends in, and she gave them a tour of the rest of the place, pointing out all the high-end furnishings, the various appointments etc, then she finally revealed the nice spread at her coffee table.

It was mostly spicy chips and very pungent cheeses, cheap junk food, sweet soft drinks, and some prepared cocktails, and libations from the local head shop.

The coffee table was a little further from the couch then one would expect a coffee table to normally be. A couple women commented about that.

The women all went and looked at the view, and they admired the bathrooms, and ‘oohed and aaahed’ about the beautiful master bedroom. The chatted amongst themselves

How well their friends had done in such a short time.

Lashawndra invited her friends to now ‘sit and relax, and have a cocktail, smoke some herb’. She’d tell them all about her plans once they got a little more relaxed. The women sat, sipping drinks, eating extra spicy wings with blue cheese dressing, and strong cheese flavored chips, getting nicely relaxed, perhaps a little toasted, their inhibitions had released.

Lashawndra then called in Antebellum: ‘Antebellum, come in and show us some tricks’ she ordered.

The dog trotted into the room, and using simple hand signals, she sat, stayed, rolled over, begged for a treat, and even stood on two legs and rotated as given the signal. The ladies all gave their applause. The dog was so cute, so obedient.

One friend said: “Wow, you only been here 3 weeks and she’s trained that good? That shit’s Amazing.”

Another asked: “When did you ever get a dog?”

Lashawndra answered while smirking. “Oh… She came with the house.”

Friend three then said: “Oh my, I just hate it when people move away and they don’t take their dogs, that shit just ain’t right.”

Lashawndra smiled wickedly and she replied: “Well… the former owner didn’t actually MOVE away…”

Lashawndra paused for effect, then took a sip of her drink and started laughing.

Lashawndra’s friends all gasped, whatever could she mean didn’t move?’ “That made no sense, how would you move in and she not move away?”

Lashawndra then asked with a huge grin: “She just moved down to…her proper station in life…would you all like to meet her? Cause…that’s my big surprise, now Ima show you: some REAL training, serious custom training.” She continued

“I invited y’all because I know y’all well enough that I can trust you, and your reactions…”

Before Queen Lashawndra introduced Melody to her friends, she wanted to tell them a little about her first.

Lashawndra first showed them Melody’s website photo and website she had used for her online resume using the TV.

The large photo revealed the rather sharply dressed, designer clothes wearing, conservative brunette, in her mid 30’s, with a deep bronze tan and stylish nape length hair, sitting confidently on her Red Recliner, smiling for the camera, triumphantly.

Soothing middle of the road music played in the background as a smooth narrator

Introduced Melody, rattled off her degrees, schools, and accomplishments.

In the photo Melody looked very confident, in control, and that gleam of intelligence and high self-esteem illuminated in her bright eyes. All of her degrees and accomplishments in her field, digitally scrolled across the screen. It was impressive.

Then a short less than a minute video of Melody played, as she introduced herself, her areas of study, and expertise. She rattled off the names of several operating systems and problems she dealt with often and her typical means of problem solving. It was very technical, and very dry, but very professional and matter of fact. Once that ended.

Lashawndra paced as she spoke, getting a little more excited and animated as she did: “Keep in mind, the white bitch that lived here: she just got divorced, just moved in and she had just remodeled the joint.

Bitch was upscale, uptight, recently single, and smart-as-a-whip, look at that fuckin’ resume, scroll by.”

Lashawndra took a sip of a drink, then she continued.

Lashawndra: “This bitch was a yoga freak, a strong willed type A, and a serious health nut. She’d never been with women before, and she sure as hell didn’t like feet, or anything that even reminded her of feet. I axed her when I axed her a whole bunch of other questions.

This bitch hated blue Cheese, hated Parmesan cheese, popcorn, Doritos, spicy cheese puffs, dried apricots and she sure as hell she hated salt and vinegar potato chips.

This bitch was all modest and all proper an shit, wearing her little conservative yoga outfits, wearing nice pajamas in the house, sportin’ a fancy ass expensive haircut, and what I hate: a deep, deep dark ass tan. Shit, she was several shades darker than me, real dark, and you know I hate that shit, white women tryin to be all tan.”

Lashawndra’s friend mumbled in agreement and nodded.

“Shit, she was runnin’ her corporate, all tech jargon shit and what-not. She was fully in charge of her life. This house had literally NONE of the delicious treats you see on this coffee table. I had to order all of it delivered. Sure as hell: no de-boned vinegar and blue cheese hot wings. Lashawndra then caught her breath and composure, then she calmed down a little:”

She took another sip, then she took one more.

Lashawndra continued: “Anyway: I want you ladies… to all see what I was able do… in just 3 weeks of really good ‘training’, using my deep training methods….

The four women had quizzical expressions, ‘really good training’, ‘deep training?’ What could that mean? They all looked at each other in wonder. What would be more impressive than that dog’s training? They wondered aloud to each other.

REVEALING HER NEW PERSONAL SERVANT

TO HER FRIENDS FROM THE HOOD

Lashawndra simply clapped her hands twice, and then she smiled widely and waited.

The former yoga room door quietly opened and Melody then entered, nude, walking in rather slowly, taking deliberate steps, almost robotically to the foot of the red chair, where she then stopped, pivoted and she stood. Melody stood quietly at flexed attention in front of Lashawndra. Melody’s eyes blankly stared into nothing. There was no gleam in her eyes, no intelligent expression.

There was an audible gasp.

The petite, alabaster skinned, naked white woman had an obviously amateur-cut pixie cut now, and her crotch was fully clean-shaven. Melody was completely naked except for some black, ‘no show’ liner socks (otherwise Melody’s dirty feet might end up on the bed)

Melody remained completely motionless, flexed at full attention in front of 4 of Lashawndra’s friends as she silently awaited her Queen’s first command.

Lashawndra then spoke to her: “Now, tell us all whose house this is, in the voice you learned for me, and then welcome my friends, and say who You are.”

In a spot-on impersonation of Siri: Melody said: “This is Queen Lashawndra’s house, welcome friends of Queen Lashawndra, I.. am little licking girl, Queen Lashawndra’s obedient personal servant and dedicated foot slave, eager to pamper the feet of Ebony queens, and I am yours… to command.”

The women applauded the impersonation and chatted among themselves, until Lashawndra hushed them.

Then Lashawndra continued. “Kneel” demanded Lashawndra, while displaying the appropriate hand signal.

Melody immediately knelt, arms automatically interlocking stiffly behind her, fingers clasped, chest thrust up, Melody looked blankly and obediently at Lashawndra.

“Lay down” commanded Lashawndra, using another hand signal.

Melody immediately went from kneeling to onto her stomach arms out in prostrate.

“Submit” commanded Lashawndra. Melody quickly rolled onto her back, legs up, half bent, arms up, wrists bent.

While Melody was in the submit pose, Lashawndra rubbed her ballet flat covered foot all over Melody’s stomach and small chest. Melody’s nipples hardened, then Lashawndra pressed her foot on Melody’s neck for just a moment, as Melody gently thrust her hips subtly a couple times. Making a ‘mmm’ sound. Lashawndra released the pressure then said:

“All fours” Lashawndra and Melody quickly rolled back over onto all fours, looking up at Lashawndra, with a look of utter obedience.

Lashawndra then asked: “Whose house is this bitch, who are you, and how’d you get here?”

While still on all fours, close to Lashawndra’s feet, Melody said flatly, now in her own voice now but in a semi monotone:

Melody: “This is Queen Lashawndra’s house, I am little licking girl, her obedient personal servant, and dedicated foot slave. I came with the house and I have been trained by my Ebony Queen to obey all her commands and pamper her beautiful ebony feet.”

Lashawndra then asked Melody: “Have you been a good little licking girl, or do you deserve a spanking from your Queen?”

Melody answered: “I always deserve a spanking from my beautiful Ebony Queen to keep my in my place.”

Lashawndra pointed to her lap. Melody rose to attention and then she grabbed a folded towel that was near where Lashawndra sat and she spread it out onto Lashawndra’s lap. Then Melody laid across Lashawndra’s lap, limply, her arms draped over the other side of Lawshandra.

Lashawndra looked at her friends and then she raised her large hand and strong arm and she delivered the first resounding slap onto Melody’s buttocks. Melody gasped.

Lashawndra began berating her while spanking. “Who is filled with guilt, and deserves to be spanked, so she remembers her place when she sees her betters!”

Melody squealed: “I am, I am”.

Lashawndra: “Who is the smart one who is in charge of everything, and always knows best!”

Melody shrieked: “You are, you are my ebony Queen! You are so smart and beautiful.”

Lashawndra laughed as she laid down more slaps to the now red cheeks: “Who is always ready to serve and obey all my friends and pamper their feet, because that’s all the dumb bitch is good for?”

Melody: “That’s me my Queen, I am the obedient servant to all black women, and a dedicated foot slave. You trained me real good. I exist to serve you.”

Lashawndra: “Back to attention, focus on your mantras bitch.”

Melody slithered off, then refolded the towel and stood at attention, her butt glowing red. Melody’s expression went blank again, with a hint of awe and wonder.

The friends audibly gasped. While they were aware of Lashawndra’s ‘proclivities’, they had never seen them in person. They had only heard Lashawndra’s drunken rants and stoned conversations detailing Lashawndra’s pipe dreams, all her strong opinions of ‘uppity white bitches’ and how she would ‘handle them’ if given the chance, many times.

One of the friends exclaimed: “ Damn she don’t even look like the same bitch. Is that an actor or something?’ (This was a stunning 20 something woman, who looked like a cross between Haley Berry & Jaden Pinkett Smith: her hair almost shaved on the sides and bleached blonde on top.)

A second, slightly thicker friend chimed in as well: ‘Yeah, She hardly look the same, she too pale and she look hella different, where is her approp-ree-ated Tan? You playin’ a joke on us, right?’

Now Lashawndra was getting annoyed, as she had a whole ‘thing’ planned and wanted to show off how well she had trained Melody. Melody was still in her own world, oblivious to the conversation around her, while the 4 friends argued with Lashawndra that

Melody was an actor and had to be faking it.

End Chapter 9