The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Weird Day Walking the Dog

Chapter 5

Lashawndra dropped heavily back into the comfort of the perfect chair with a bored and sarcastic expression, and she cavalierly put her other arm up, then she simply snapped a finger, pointing directly at her other tufted armpit. Her arrogance was palpable. Melody seemingly instinctively knew what she was now to do under Lashawndra’s direction, and she responded as expected.

Melody gracefully moved to the other side of her once exclusive chair and then she intentionally stood with her arms slack at her sides as she then shoved her pretty face right into the other moist armpit, using as much force as Lashawndra had used on her.

Melody obediently rolled her head and her face around in it, saturating herself with the young intruder’s intoxicating scent.

Immediately, Melody was hungrily licking, sucking, nibbling, all while craving those powerful pheromones. It looked as if nothing else mattered to her but that scent, those flavors, that pheromone ‘buzz’. She shamelessly pursued it.

Melody began whimpering softly. It seemed like an out of body experience for her, she saw it happening but didn’t know it was she. She was eagerly debasing herself to satisfy her ever increasing, intense craving for the young female thug’s pheromones, her salty sweat, her musky earthy scent, and her body’s mildly acrid flavors, like freshly cut aloe, with a sweet after note. Getting those pheromones and pleasing young Lashawndra meant everything now.

Laughing at her success so far, Lashawndra grabbed Melody’s hair again and deftly pulled her from the little heaven that was her sweaty young armpit. Melody’s expression was one of wonder and compliance, punctuated by mild confusion.

Had she somehow displeased Lashawndra? Had she somehow upset her 19yr old ebony Queen? Melody’s pussy was vibrating as she waited. What would the young woman say?

Still gripping Melody’s hair, Lashawndra extended an index finger, and showed Melody her rather elaborate long nail, as she touched Melody’s little button nose, patronizingly.

Lashawndra spoke down to the homeowner: “Aw, you be so tiny and so sweet, you did good just sucking on my fingers, licking my sweaty palms, sucking my nails all clean, and shit, but now….Now lets see how you does on my beautiful toes…on my amazing feet!”

Lashawndra then ordered: “Now bitch! I want you to kneel where you REALLY belong.” Lashawndra smirked sardonically, ready to test her power some more.

(It just so turns out, that constantly wearing flat-soled gladiator sandals,, often for days at a time: had left Lashawndra with very tired legs and constantly aching, rather flat feet: Lashawndra had fallen arches, a common malady among flat wearers, and ebony women.)

Due to that, Lashawndra constantly desired having her oh so sore, flat feet pampered. As sexy and dominating as knee high gladiator sandals can be, the fact they are flat offers zero arch support, giving most wearers tired, aching feet and aching calves.

Lashawndra had in fact been wearing her absolutely favorite, oldest, gold gladiator sandals… for 6 long days, 24/7. They were definitely ready to be removed.

Lashawndra had put the trusty sandals on right after her shower, 2 full days before her last arrest on Friday. Then she had worn them contiguously all through her weekend jail stint, fearing they’d be stolen. And of course through that long, tiring walk to this house, and here it was Monday.

For 6 long, arduous, and sweaty days Lashawndra never took those sandals off.

But now, at last, after wearing them almost a full week, Lashawndra finally felt they could come off safely and not be taken from her, certainly not at ‘her’ new house. Here, in fact, she felt empowered.

Now so deeply dazed and quite aroused, hapless Melody couldn’t take her eyes off Lashawndra’s youthful, angry face. She didn’t even know if she was pleasing her ‘new best friend, her new self-appointed roommate, now her ‘ebony Queen’. The more she looked at that young grimacing face, the more it linked to her arousal. Lashawndra looked someone, but Melody couldn’t think clearly enough to remember the name.

In ill-fated Melody’s deeply entranced mind, she now required young Lashawndra to ‘train her’, and felt she ‘must obey’ Lashawndra. Melody’s mouth was now merely a tool to clean Lashawndra’s hands, and to pamper and clean her large ebony feet at Lashawndra’s command.

Lashawndra’s voice still echoed in Melody’s head, as Lashawndra then pointed to her tired, and now glistening, size 11 feet. They were so worn out, so tired and aching from their time trapped in those sandals, and now… they were next.

Lashawndra wiggled her elegant long toes in the well worn, gladiator sandals, then she said commandingly to Melody:

“I am Queen Lashawndra, so what does that make you: my obedient white bitch?”

Melody was so out of it, so unexplainably aroused, and between the echo and everything else but Lashawndra being out of focus, but she still knew the answer. She had trouble thinking, the mantra playing in the back of her mind, but she knew what to say.

Melody gulped, then she sheepishly said: “ I am your…obedient loyal subject…my Queen, your personal servant.’ Melody felt a tingle envelop her as she said that.

Lashawndra laughed out loud and then she said firmly: “YEAH that’s damn right! You ARE my obedient loyal subject, my ‘personal servant’ and now,…you my dedicated foot slave!”

Melody’s pussy actually vibrated a little, for a spit second she wasn’t sure how she felt about ‘dedicated foot slave’, but it quickly changed to sounding so hot to her all of a sudden, hearing Lashawndra confirm it, conditioning her more with each mantra she implanted.

Lashawndra continued: “I got more Rules for you bitch: In this house, only your Ebony Queen and her friends… can use this furniture now, and you: my lowly white servant…you must always kneel at my feet, pampering and admiring them.

You, my obedient white bitch, you belong at my beautiful ebony feet. You are not permitted on any furniture unless I order it.

Instead, you will kneel and you will grovel at my feet, memorizing every little detail about em. You are excited to lie under them. You gonna fall deep in love with my feet, and every single thing about them. Everything that each of your senses detects. They gonna be part of your dreams, cause you be obsessed now.

Pampering my ebony feet finally gives your dumb life a purpose now.” Said Lashawndra. “Being underneath ebony feet is your proper place. So be it.”

With great confidence Lashawndra then ordered Melody:

“Now, my Obedient personal Servant: Show your young Queen how you are gonna care for her tired feet from now on, as my dedicated foot slave. They needs to be pampered, really pampered, they been trapped in these sandals for too long. Make sure you notice and memorize everything about em, use your sight, smell, taste, feel, even how they sound when I walk. They need to be fully adored!”

Lashawndra then ordered the deeply entranced woman.

‘Now: ask me real good if you can pamper my feet, ask me if you can be my dedicated, personal foot slave. Tell me that finally gives your dumb life a purpose’ she demanded.

Melody complied: “May I please pamper your ebony feet my queen? May I please be your ‘dedicated personal foot slave’? It finally gives my dumb life a purpose.’ That phrase began looping in Melody’s head. Lashawndra nodded, smirking then she demanded:

Lashawndra: “Now show me your proper place white bitch, show me a preview of how you gonna treat my feet, from now on and any Ebony feet I tell you to.”

Lashawndra turned on the video function of her phone, ready for a show.

REMOVING HER QUEEN’S SANDALS FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME

Melody gracefully moved to a submissive kneeling position at the end of her own beautiful, ‘Red Leather chair’, and Melody’s formerly, absolutely favorite chair. This was a brand new expensive recliner that previously NOBODY else was EVER allowed to sit in, but that had all been changed.

It was upscale furniture, purchased to celebrate Melody’s recent divorce settlement. It was supposed to be celebrating Melody’s new independence. Now, none of that mattered. The chair would now simply reinforce the increasing dominance of this angry young woman, and the increasing submission of Melody, as well as the end of Melody’s independence.

In Melody’s mind, as of now, the mantra echoed, “ONLY Queen Lashawndra was permitted to sit there, or use any of the other furniture—only Queen Lashawndra and her friends. In fact, Queen Lashawndra could use ALL the furniture, but obedient servants knelt at their Queen’s feet, or lay down under them where they belonged,” thought Melody to herself now, in a loop created by Lashawndra.

Melody then found herself becoming incredibly excited, to actually be kneeling at the young Queen Lashawndra’s imposing feet.

She began to run her small hands firmly and smoothly down Lashawndra’s long powerful calves, intrigued by their slight stubble, deftly tracing the gold lattice, quivering at those calves’ strength and solidity, she tightly gripped her hands around Lashawndra’s sturdy ankles, gasping when she squeezed them and felt how solid they were, as Lashawndra’s warm powerful pheromones wafted up directly to Melody’s nose from Lashawndra’s mammoth feet.

From her position kneeling before Lashawndra, Melody pressed her almost flat chest against the thin worn soles of Lashawndra’s large sandals, as she looked up the length of those strong legs, and those shiny, powerful young thighs. They seemed even longer and more intimidating from her vantage point now. Melody’s hands began gently touching and stroking those beautiful size 11 feet, tenderly tracing the visible veins with her fingers, as her nipples became noticeably erect. Melody’s breathing became rapid.

Lashawndra ordered: “Now- remove my sandals, obedient bitch: praise and worship them first, then show me just how low you be, impress your young Queen, as you worship them, keep telling me that you are my dedicated foot slave.”

Melody was now deeply focused on the task of removing the sandals from the beautiful vascular feet of the intense young woman.

Amazingly, less than a couple hours ago… Lashawndra had been a complete stranger to Melody, and the chances of them ever crossing paths was almost incalculable.

They had previously spent their respective lives 30 minutes and 20 miles from each other in completely different circles. Less than a couple hours ago Lashawndra was simply casing Melody’s house for petty theft, with plans to take her spoils back to her single apt in the projects, never to be seen again.

But now… the arrogant 19yr old thief was moving in, and 36yr old Melody was not only ok with that, but she was suddenly, inexplicably eager to make love to Lashawndra’s huge ebony feet and do anything else Lashawndra rudely demanded of her. Melody was ready to serve her, obey her and be at her feet as her lowly personal servant. Melody found herself salivating a little as she stared at the size 11’s.

This bossy young woman was now in Melody’s house, in Melody’s favorite chair, callously ordering Melody around, as if Melody was some lowly naked slave, using dog commands on her.

But Lashawndra fully expected Melody to worship her huge young feet, and even to worship her beat up old sandals!

Melody didn’t understand why, and every time her mind started to question it, the urge to question it suddenly vanished and she now desperately wanted to worship the young African American woman’s feet and her sandals as well.

But first she would have to remove them.

Lashawndra wore tightly strapped, 8 adjustable buckled, gold Leather Knee High Gladiator Sandals by Marcelino. (about 38 bucks) Each leather strap was tightly adjusted, so it took some effort to unbuckle each one. (Lashawndra could have just had Melody unzip them but this was more fun)

Melody’s fingers soon grew tired and her brow began perspiring in her haste to obey her young Queen and avoid displeasing her.

If this had been anyone else, at any other time, Melody would have simply called the police! But as it was now: Melody’s only desire was to make love to those large beautiful feet, licking and sniffing and sucking every inch of them, in an effort please this Lashawndra person, now known to her as ‘Queen Lashawndra.’

Melody was slowly learning that she belonged at Lashawndra’s feet. Melody craved access to those big strong Ebony soles, and to be under them.

Untying the last buckle on that first sandal, Melody eagerly pulled it off the long shapely leg, fully releasing Lashawndra’s exciting hot scent. It was warm, earthy, and mildly vinegary. Melody quivered with anticipation, she was confused for a brief moment why, but the closer she got the more it pulled her in. Melody would sniff, then get closer.

Melody then gasped with excitement and wonder when she revealed the deep lattice imprints left on the caramel calves and feet of Lashawndra. They were finally released from 6 long days of non-stop gladiator sandal wearing.

Melody carefully removed the still rather warm, flat-soled gladiator sandals, as if they were some holy artifacts, then she meekly looked up at Queen Lashawndra for the young woman’s approval.

Lashawndra was still filming, and her expression quite cocky, as she nodded her head.

Then Melody looked at the noticeable dark footprint that Lashawndra’s foot had deeply stained into the insole of the sandals (from constant wear and perspiring).

It was a perfect impression of Lashawndra’s beautiful feet. Melody carefully raised the large sandal up to her face and she began to slowly sniff it, as the intoxicating scent and pheromones wafted deeply into her nostrils. Melody’s nostrils flared and her eyes rolled upward as the chemicals overwhelmed her, increasing her daze.

The second Lashawndra saw that reaction the spoke to Melody.

Lashawndra said: “You are finding your purpose now, you will be this excited, this turned on, this overwhelmed by ebony feet and soles every time you get this close. Over whelmed with guilt, and a need to serve them, to adore them, to ‘give back’ by being a foot slave to ebony female feet.”

Melody now didn’t care where these sandals had been, or how long Queen Lashawndra had worn them. She needed to worship them now. Melody began eagerly sniffing harder, filling her head with their mildly pungent scent, pushing them into her face. She needed Queen Lashawndra’s exotic earthy smell. Melody’s mouth began noticeably watering.

Her eyes further rolled upward as she deeply inhaled the erotic scent. Only the whites of Melody’s eyes were visible now, she was so inexplicably enthralled. The pheromones of this young woman were so very powerful; and hapless Melody was so utterly receptive to them, completely helpless. Now with zero self-esteem, and her body so eagerly malleable, Melody was ready to become her dedicated foot slave.

Lashawndra stayed cross-armed and continued smirking victoriously as Melody began delicately and then more thoroughly licking the large salty footprints from the flat leather insole of the sandal. Melody began chanting: “I am your dedicated foot slave, Queen Lashawndra”. She was not deterred by the intensity or the tartness; and she licked more and more, pressing her tongue hard into it. The salty taste on the smooth leather felt amazing to Melody, it was a sensation she had never known. Peppery, slightly bitter, but lingering with the same flavor as Lashawndra’s pit had given her. Melody thought “It’s not so bad.”

Melody was quickly becoming deeply imprinted by it, programmed by it, each lick made her need another. Melody began softly moaning ‘my Queen, I am your dedicated foot slave’ as she endeavored to memorize these gifts she was presented with, their scents, and the gritty flavors.

Melody was feverishly licking Lashawndra’s worn sandal clean of Lashawndra’s deep footprint, enamored by its power. The dark saltiness Lashawndra’s feet left behind was becoming like manna to Melody now. The footprint was becoming noticeably fainter thanks to Melody’s diligent licking.

Melody then removed the second sandal and did the same thing; her tongue grew rough and numb as her trance deepened. Her throat was getting dry.

Suddenly Melody heard the sound of a loud finger Snap, twice. Melody froze for a moment. She was waiting to hear a command from Queen Lashawndra.

Lashawndra positioned her feet tightly side-by-side, her heels touching each other, the big toes touching each other.

Lashawndra wiggled and then spread her toes. Then she stopped, and the imposing pair of large, flat, glistening soles now faced Melody, beckoning her to submit. They were a little cracked at the heels, darker in some spots, and they certainly needed some TLC. Those Six long days in the same old sandals had left them overdue for a gentle cleaning, a massage, and some extended pampering.

Lashawndra nodded her head, and pointed her finger at her feet now and commanded coldly: ‘Heels, soles, then…my toes, bitch.”

Obediently Melody then opened her mouth completely, and Lashawndra just lowered her perspired heel firmly into it, filling it, as Melody then eagerly sucked and gently scraped her teeth along the moist heel, desperately trying to smooth them as she hungrily licked the rough cracked heels of Lashawndra clean.

Melody intensely sucked on, and then she scraped the heels with her teeth, then she carefully licked and suckled the pale wrinkled soles. Melody mouthed, and suckled the beautiful defined line separating the lighter sole from the darker top flesh. She kissed each little mole and every little beauty mark, sighing with each one she found. She kept mumbling “I am your dedicated foot slave” the whole time.

Lashawndra’s Hyperhidrosis gave Melody a never ending supply of fluid. Melody nibbled on the rough spots, and when Lashawndra lifted a foot a little bit off the recliner, leaving a moist spot of perspiration, Melody quickly licked that right up as well. The more Lashawndra’s feet gave to her, the more Melody took, it was a vicious cycle.

Occasionally Lashawndra would quietly say: “Yeah, you white woman be like dogs, you belong at my feet, licking your Queen’s feet clean.” This was repeated over and over, now looping in Melody’s head as well.

Eagerly sucking on Lashawndra’s foot flesh, Melody worked her way up to darting her obedient tongue in between each of Lashawndra’s long toes, swallowing any little morsel they yielded to her. She now had no shame, Melody didn’t mind filling herself with all the flavors her Queen was giving her, she carefully pulled a toe ring off with her teeth, swished it in her mouth, and then she used her tongue to clean it, and she then found she was able to put it back onto that toe using only her mouth again. The fact she could do that astonished her. Melody kept chanting, meanwhile.

Lashawndra continually commanded her, “Big toe, then index, middle, fourth, and little.” Again and again, as Melody sucked on each of Lashawndra’s long toes as dictated, mindlessly obeying, individually, then a couple at a time. The entire time Melody glanced up at Lashawndra’s young angry face, studying the young woman’s expression. Melody was memorizing her young face.

Lashawndra commanded Melody to then ‘thank her,’ then carefully run her tongue under the quarter-inch long, elaborately decorated toenails that jutted out past the flesh.

Melody was sucking and swallowing any thing Lashawndra’s feet yielded to her. The spicy flavor and patchouli type scent made Melody even lighter headed, even more compliant to Lashawndra, ever more in love with those large Amazon feet. Melody’s pelvis twitched back and forth as she diligently worked Lashawndra’s feet, moaning softly. “Dedicated foot slave” kept looping in her mind.

Groveling at this arrogant young black woman’s feet, eagerly mouthing every part of them was where Melody belonged. It kept echoing in her addled mind. Melanie was indeed ‘falling in love’ with Lashawndra’s feet, and her every sense only deepened it.

Melody was beginning to love their earthy smell, the subtle malt vinegar scent, their moist, slightly acrid taste, and the way they felt so strong while filling her mouth, and then smothering her small face. She loved their width, length, thick sole, and long toes. It was if they never stopped sweating for her. Lashawndra intentionally shoved her foot into Melody’s throat, causing the a slight gag reflex, then laughing. That didn’t slow Melody down.

Melody was quickly learning to love when the size 11s were gruffly rubbed all over her compliant body, she was unable to resist. Melody said it again and again: “I am your dedicated foot slave,” followed by a long sigh.

Melody continued as Queen Lashawndra repeated over and over: “Yeah, you love Lashawndra’s ghet-toes, You obsessed with Lashawndra’s ghet-toes, you’re becoming some kinda foot freak now, but a just a foot freak for ebony soles and ebony female feet.

You’re a kinky foot freak for your betters. You wear that scent like it’s an honor, now rub my feet all over you, you dumb bitch.”

Melody obediently rubbed Lashawndra’s feet all over her face, and her chest, her arms. She covered herself with Lashawndra’s scent, obliterating her own, she was eagerly marking herself as little more than Lashawndra’s property now.

That’s a good girl, now you learnin’ your lowly place white bitch, you’re my good little licking girl, and that’s all you are.”

Lashawndra turned her phone to record again: ‘Now suck my toes like a porn star bitch.’ You belong to Lashawndra now. You belong to Lashawndra. Being under an ebony sista’s feet is where you belong. Now Say it! Tell the camera you’re my little licking girl.’

Melody panted between licks not caring she was being recorded: ‘Being under an ebony sista’s feet is where I belong. I belong to Lashawndra now. I’m your little licking girl, your dedicated foot slave; moaned Melody, doing her best porn star face as she degraded herself, stretching her mouth open wide to cram in all five toes, bobbing her head, up and down, almost triggering her gag reflex, but not caring, as Lashawndra giggled. Melody bobbed her head like an automaton.

Queen Lashawndra then pointed to the tops of her large feet, her flesh was quite indented from the snug straps of the gladiator sandals. Lashawndra told Melody: “You like the pretty pattern, but you need to lick it away.”

Melody simply whispered: ‘ so pretty’ and then she eagerly licked the tops, roughly pressing her mesmerized tongue hard and flat, licking the impressions and marks the sandals left on Lashawndra‘s feet. Melody went up her strong ankles, then her solid calves, eagerly rubbing her tiny face onto Lashawndra’s razor stubble. Melody was sucking to obtain all that sebum and those pheromones, just to get any taste those sandals left behind, on that beautiful ebony skin. ‘Such beautiful ebony skin’, thought Melody. She was so aroused submitting to the young queen’s strong legs and feet.

Lashawndra then demanded:’ Now thank me bitch: thank me for letting you clean my beautiful Ebony Queen’s feet this way’ The deeply dazed Melody moaned: “Thank you Queen Lashawndra, thank you for letting me clean your beautiful Ebony Queen’s feet this way’.

Lashawndra told Melody: ‘she was only worth whatever Lashawndra said she was worth, and everything her Queen’s feet gave Melody was a gift, an honor. Everything she sucked off them and swallowed now meant Lashawndra was inside of her, and Melody was now to only think about pleasing her Queen, because nothing else mattered now. Nothing.’

“That’ll do bitch, stand up now, back at attention.” She said. Melody rose with poise and, then immediately snapped back to taught attention, all her muscles flexed, obediently waiting for the 19yr old to command her. Her body was quickly learning to be Lashawndra’s to command now. Melody was so turned on she felt her own juices drip down her leg.

Young Lashawndra kept her cell phone on video, recording the 36-year-old divorcee.

Lashawndra: “Now tell me- obedient bitch, what your name is’ said Lashawndra. In a slight monotone Melody answered. “My..name..is..Melody…?” Lashawndra barked out a command:

“Nope, from now your name is: ‘Little Licking girl—Queen Lashawndra’s personal servant, and dedicated foot slave understand?’

“Yes ma’am” answered Melody. Then Lashawndra asked: “Now: Whose obedient servant are you bitch, and what your name?” Melody answered: “I..am.. Queen Lashawndra’s obedient personal servant, my name is: little licking girl, her dedicated foot slave.”

‘Again!” demanded Lashawndra.

Melody repeated: “I..am.. Queen Lashawndra’s obedient personal servant, my name is little licking girl, her dedicated foot slave.”

Melody had to repeat this over and over for at least 30 minutes, keeping taught muscle-flexed attention before Lashawndra continued.

Melody was now perspiring and her voice sounded raspy, she had been training for some time.

Lashawndra inquired: “Answer me honest, you ever been with a woman before?”

Melody answered: ‘No..my Queen, never”

‘Have you ever had a thing for feet?’ Lashawndra asked again.. ‘No my Queen, I never have’ answered Melody.

For her great amusement Lashawndra then said on camera: “Then why you all naked and sucking on my tired ebony feet then bitch?”

Melody answered automatically: “Like ..a dog, white bitches belong licking their ebony Queen’s feet, I am in love with Queen Lashawndra’s feet. I am being trained…I… belong under her ebony feet, it gives my dumb life a purpose.”

Lashawndra smiled at her victory thus far.

Lashawndra then brought her feet close together, the sides touching each other angling the soles like a V. Her phone camera was still on as she strongly commanded Melody: “Show me how good your white face fits where it belongs bitch. Melody knelt, her arms limp at her sides, then she leaned in to the V formed by the big flat wrinkled soles and buried her small face, holding perfectly still. “Wear it!” said Lashawndra, and Melody began gently moving her head just enough to rub Lashawndra’s scent all over her head and face again, as Melody then moaned softly.

Lashandra insisted: “Tell me so I can hear it: “I am a dedicated slave to ebony feet and soles”

Melody was muffled, her face pressed so firmly into Lashawndra’s feet.

She said it though: “I am a dedicated slave to ebony feet and soles”

Lashawndra said: “And now cum again, cause it takes my feet now, to make you cum. Then when you come tell me this is all that makes you cum.”

Then Melody shook with orgasm.

While she came she exclaimed: It takes your ebony feet to make me come, it’s all that makes me…….uuuugh, come.” Whimpered Melody as she shuddered through another orgasm.

Lashawndra laughed out loud at her amazing progress in just that morning, Melody was quickly becoming her very own: shameless, deviant foot worshipping slave, licking several days of scent, flavor, from her feet and her favorite old sandals.

Lashawndra pulled her feet away then Lashawndra asked Melody: “Can you cook bitch? Because you look like you never eat. You so small and skinny and tiny: ain’t you, little licking girl? Fucking foot freak.” Lashawndra said derisively, snickering even though it was her who had turned her into that.

The deeply entranced, stupefied Melody knew the answer, and in half monotone repeated what she said in her mind that day thus far: “Yes, ma’am, I am small, I am skinny and I am tiny, and I am your dedicated foot slave, your little licking girl”

Lashawndra asked: “Who you obey, who you work for and serve bitch?”

Melody answered “I obey my big strong Ebony Queen: Lashawndra” she said. “I am.. your helpless puppet, I am little licking girl, I serve you ma’am, as your obedient personal servant.”

“Damn right, said Lashawndra, and you like my feet too, don’t you bitch?”

Melody automatically answered: “I am falling in love with Queen Lashawndra’s feet. I belong under her ebony feet, and under all ebony female feet.”

Queen Lashawndra then extended her strong leg and roughly touched Melody’s crotch with her large, freshly pampered, glistening bare foot, and a wave of pleasure ran over Melody.

Melody quivered, allowing her legs to accommodate the large foot between them. Melody squeezed tightly around the arrogant young stranger’s foot. Queen Lashawndra’s other foot was then quickly raised upward to Melody’s face, and again, without hesitation Melody instinctively licked the sole first, then pressed her small face as hard as she could right back into the large wrinkled sole, rolling it side to side, illustrating Lashawndra’s ever growing control over her, her susceptibility to the pheromones, her desire to please the young mistress. Lashawndra was having trouble holding back laughter.

Already, Melody had been quickly trained to be eagerly debasing herself with Queen Lashawndra’s feet any time she was presented with them. She was no longer able to mind being covered with their scent, or their perspiration anymore, learning her proper place, so deeply under the influence of the pheromones, that she now idolized the dominant intruder and her tough flat feet, as she ow completely lacked any will or self-esteem to resist her.

Melody didn’t care if she was filmed admitting her love for Queen Lashawndra’s feet. Only Lashawndra knew what she was going to make Melody do next.

Callously and with ease, Lashawndra then moved Melody right onto her back using her strong feet, to topple Melody over onto her back. She roughly rolled the petite woman as if she was nothing but a plaything, positioning Melody into lying flat on the floor softly moaning, in awe of the young stranger’s leg strength. Melody’s body was easily pliant under the strength of Lashawndra’s strong legs, and Lashawndra’s feet posed Melody with compassionless detachment, if not disdain.

Lashawndra finally stood up and sauntered so she was standing tall, towering directly over Melody, like an Egyptian conqueror over a slave. She stared down at her to exaggerate her height and size from this position. Lashawndra was quite imposing from her vantage point on the ground, as Melody lay helpless. She gazed up her and felt so small, powerless and yet overwhelmingly aroused by it.

Lashawndra then spoke to Melody: “In a minute, you and your no self esteem gonna go into MY kitchen and make me some big ass sandwiches. “Right now, go get me something to drink bitch, your Queen is all thirsty and shit.’

Melody then rose to standing, and went to the kitchen and grabbed the first thing she found, some sparkling mineral water. She returned to Queen Lashawndra, who then continued:

“Remember that you serve Queen Lashawndra, now, and you do whatever I tell you to do from now on: even when this buzz wears off, do you understand me? “You do not think on your own, or remember or daydream, unless I say. Your brain only repeats the mantras I give you and you only do what I command you, dazed from my pheromones or not. Got it bitch!” said Lashawndra.

Melody was still under the influence of the pheromones, and even as they faded a little, she’d retain what she looped in her mind, to some extent.

“Yes Ma’am. I understand.” Melody said compliantly, repeating back the mantra. “I serve you now, Queen Lashawndra, and will do whatever you tell me to do from now on, my brain only repeats the mantras you give me, I only do what you command” repeated Melody in quiet obedient monotone, like someone trying to memorize a speech, restricting any other thoughts.

Lashawndra then really put Melody through her paces. She wanted these commands to become reflexes, so for the next several hours Lashawndra continued.

‘Stand’ Melody rose to standing. “Always at full attention bitch” demanded Lashawndra.

Melody went to taunt attention, every muscle flexed, feet together, arms tight to her sides, palms on her legs.

‘When I say ‘back’ take three big steps back.’ Said Lashawndra. Melody complied, almost robotically.

“Come” commanded Lashawndra, curling an index finger and Melody again complied, taking three steps forward again.

‘Stand’ demanded Lashawndra again and Melody slapped back to flexed attention.

‘Sit’ said Lashawndra and Melody sat, feet flat, palms on the floor.

‘Kneel’ ordered Lashawndra again, using a hand signal, Melody quickly went back to kneeling, right to her go-to pose. It was amazing, watching how quickly Melody learned her commands as Lashawndra broke her in.

“Lay down’ demanded Lashawndra again, using a hand signal and Melody complied.

“Submit”

Melody quickly complied, rolling onto her back showing submission.

Then Lashawndra used her large bare foot to gruffly move Melody’s arms or legs however she wished, amused at her growing control over the woman, and her lack of resistance. She even rested a foot on Melody’s throat and took a snapshot, as Melody passively let her.

The drill continued, faster: it was ‘stand’, ‘back’, ‘come’,’ sit’, ‘kneel’,‘ lay down’, and ‘submit’. After close to 100 repetitions of those same commands, without any breaks Lashawndra finally grew bored and wanted to move on as the commands continued to loop in Melody’s mind. It wasn’t even bothering her that she just rolled around the floor naked taking orders from a strange teenager for however long that was.

Lashawndra would incorporate this into Melody’s repetitive daily training, numerous times a day. Queen Lashawndra figured that minimum 500 reps a day would really burn them into Melody’s brain and her muscle memory, her procedural memory.

At the end of the 100 reps, seeing that Melody was thirsty, Lashawndra rewarded Melody with a ‘treat’ by spitting into her palm demanding Melody to lick it, explaining ‘it was a gift to taste her Queen’s saliva and she was to thank her.’ Melody complied.

However, for any slip ups or mistakes, Lashawndra voiced disappointment, slapping Melody’s behind with the back of her hand, or pinching her nipples hard, saying: “I’m in charge, I make all the rules.”

Melody was given more pheromones then ordered to take 3 steps back and kneel. Once Melody was in ‘go to pose’: Lashawndra then began wildly ranting while pacing:

“White women be like lowly dogs, they BELONG at my FEET, beneath me: their ebony Queen. You belong at the FEET of any SISTA I say you do, but you always loyal and obedient to ME, your Queen. And now MY FEET is something you into, way into, you be a foot freak, you are actually fallin’ in love with MY feet. And: Now you got a thing for Ebony feet: to you they got no flaws: And they the only thing that gets you off now.

They can be flat (and often will be) hammer toed, have a little bunion, crooked or overlapped toes, it don’t matter. Only Ebony female feet get you hot, now. They all get the same deep respect from you. You got no hang ups, you just a submissive, weak willed and obedient bitch! You love pampering MY feet, you love it even more than I love getting them pampered.”

The idea of groveling at Lashawndra’s massive feet had been growing on her, Melody actually ‘felt’ herself becoming increasingly more passive, more obedient, and began actually admiring Lashawndra’s way of taking charge, and how strong and tough the much younger women seemed. Now without any self-esteem to interfere, Melody would be doing the unseemly things teen Lashawndra ordered, without being able to make judgment, only obey.

Lashawndra spoke like she was teaching a class, pacing: “Here’s how it’s gonna be from now on. Kneel and open your mouth”: Melody knelt in front of her.

Lashawndra took a drink, but mineral water was not to her liking, it wasn’t soda, or Gatorade, her favorites.

Lashawndra took another mouth full though, then she swished it around in her mouth for a while, mixing it with her saliva. Lashawndra then held Melody’s face, forcing Melody’s mouth open, and squirted her mouthful of swished around mineral water right into Melody’s open mouth, then pushed Melody’s mouth closed with a finger under her chin.

Melody took it without any resistance, swallowing the water. Then Lashawndra continued: Melody’s daze grew a little more intense; having swallowed the saliva filled water Lashawndra gave her.

Lashawndra paced again, “You gonna bring me food, you will watch me eat it, while you sit massaging my calves and tired feet, kissing and licking my tired feet, oiling them up, complimenting the hell out of em. When my hands are greasy, you gonna lick em clean, then wash em.

You gonna Memorize my feet’s every line and wrinkle and beauty mark. You gonna learn how to professional groom my feet, and do them fancy-ass pedicures, quick. Plus, you gonna be like a human footrest whenever I want, kneeling on all fours, holding up my feet, with your back real straight. Ima train you good, custom, as I see fit. White bitches be my footstools, understand?” said Lashawndra, pleased with herself. “That ‘table pose’ I saw in the yoga room, that’s now your pose as my footstool.”

She spoke again: ‘Tell me you want to learn how to be my human footstool, and learn how to groom my feet and anything else I wants, bitch’ demanded Lashawndra, placing her hands akimbo.

Melody answered: ‘I want to learn how to be your human footstool, and to groom your feet, and anything else you want, ma’am’, then she waited for Lashawndra’s next command: “that’s good, you got a reward comin’.’ She said.

Lashawndra ordered: ‘open your mouth bitch, and hold it open.’ Lashawndra then worked her tongue around inside her mouth a minute or so, building up saliva:

Melody held her mouth open wide and waited, then Lashawndra finally allowed a rather large gob of spittle to descend from her mouth, landing right into Melody’s as she obediently knelt. Lashawndra did this several times, filling Melody’s mouth, then forcefully commanded:

“Don’t swallow until I tell you. Whenever you DO you swallow my spit, you gonna cum, cum real hard bitch, like you never did before. Now, stand your servant ass up! Go make me some sandwiches.” Lashawndra demanded.

Melody stood up, carefully holding all the warm spit from Lashawndra in her closed mouth, carefully breathing through her nose, careful not to swallow it, until instructed, just hold it as ordered. (Saliva has no flavor, it was simply for degradation and association.)

As Melody slowly approached the kitchen doorway Lashawndra held her phone out for video and then quickly said: “ Stop and swallow my Queen spit now bitch!” Melody stopped, and swallowed the mouthful of young Lashawndra’s spit then Melody obviously came hard as her petite body violently shuddered, her legs went weak and rubbery as Melody dropped onto the floor, losing her balance, dazed even further by the powerful orgasm she had swallowing the demanding stranger’s spit.

Lashawndra laughed heartily. Melody slowly arose again using the doorway to steady herself, and then she staggered into the kitchen, her legs still rubbery, and her tiny body weak from the quite powerful orgasm.

Hearing Lashawndra’s commanding voice and swallowing her foamy saliva had just made Melody cum so intensely. She didn’t understand, but she didn’t fight it. That was the level of power Lashawndra was gaining over her.

end chapter 5