The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Weird Day Walking the Dog

Chapter 6

Still deeply entranced fresh off that powerful orgasm, Melody then slowly walked toward the kitchen, having been commanded by Lashawndra to move at ½ speed (Lashawndra didn’t want her running away, just in case).

Melody slowly walked into: what would have been, before this afternoon, her very own remodeled hi-end kitchen. In the short 2 days she had been in the new house she hadn’t used the kitchen except for her morning smoothies, after that lengthy remodel.

But now, Melody’s dosed and addled mind had become convinced: This was in fact, ‘Lashawndra’s kitchen, in Lashawndra’s house’, and she was merely the demanding young ebony teen’s ‘obedient personal servant’. Melody saw herself as merely a servant that waited on the arrogant teen hand and foot. She existed to obey her every wish.

Melody diligently washed her hands, all the way up to her elbows to properly prepare food for young Lashawndra. Melody now viewed the young thief from the projects as her Ebony Queen, far above her lowly status. An Ebony Queen she must serve and obey. In a stilted and deliberate manner, Melody prepared a large sandwich for her.

She placed a few large, free-range organic meat filled sandwiches, on all sprout bread, with gourmet mustard, onto a serving tray (with fold down legs) then she slowly walked back into the living room, and she then presented them to Lashawndra, carefully placing the tray across the young woman’s lap, as Lashawndra regally sat in the red perfect chair, swiping her phone.

Lashawndra looked over the sandwiches and then she simply pointed at her large bare feet, already perspiring moderately again, as she prepared to take her first bite.

Melody then immediately knelt, and she diligently did her best to massage Lashawndra’s calves, she incrementally lowered her head ever closer to Lashawndra’s large feet, now studying them intensely, memorizing every aspect of them, every detail, wrinkle, and beauty mark, while inhaling deeply, so she could subtly get a sniff of Lashawndra’s intoxicating pheromones.

Melody occasionally looked up to watch her young Queen ravenously eat. She hoped that her sandwich pleased her. Melody gently kissed every inch of Queen Lashawndra’s now bare feet all over again. She studied those vascular tops, the thick soled bottoms, the shade graduating sides. When she sucked a toe she worked her tongue under the end of the toenail as best she could, looking up at Lashawndra as she did.

Melody continually massaged Lashawndra’s legs again, now working from the knees down. But both of Melody’s small hands, and Lashawndra’s legs were getting dry now.

Lashawndra stopped her before she got started and she then ordered:

“Personal servant, ain’t you got some decent ass lotion? Go grab me the most expensive shit you got, now. You can’t massage Ebony Queens feet with no dry hands, cause we get all ashy and shit. You needs to learn how to give foot rubs and massages bitch. I’ll train you til you do it right automatically.

Lashawndra continued: “And these sandwiches…. They just be…. too damned gourmet… fancy ass… white people food. We need a shopping list. I ain’t eating this highfalutin shit all the time. You need to get down home, food your Queen knows and likes.

Plain ass white bread, pork and ham, golden mustard, barbq chips, an shit. When it ain’t down home, I just want fast food, hot and spicy…Like me! Got get me some lotion now bitch.”

Melody quietly walked to her bathroom and she retrieved her $650.00 jar of Sensai Collection Premier The Cream, by Kanebo): The main ingredients in the cream are Koishimaru silk, Japanese seaweed extract and beta-carotene to hydrate the skin and renew its cells. This was purchased right after the divorce and was the one extravagance Melody bought for her face, since she wasn’t high maintenance, but she wanted healthy skin. Melody used a very, very miniscule amount once a week, normally only on what she considered trouble areas. It was a treasured item ordinarily. But now Melody was only concerned about obeying and serving her young Queen.

Lashawndra sniffed the lotion, which smelled every penny as delicious as it cost. Lashawndra had no idea she was having almost 700.00 lotion rubbed on her feet, but she would have laughed had she known.

She gestured for Melody to grab 3 fingers worth.

Melody then liberally applied the Koishimaru silk, Japanese seaweed extract and beta-carotene rich crème onto Lashawndra’s tired feet. Melody was also gently kissing between Lashawndra’s long toes, while liberally applying the $650.00 lotion to the young woman’s balls of her feet, her heels, the tops of her feet and her calves.

Melody was so entranced she didn’t see the irony of putting such expensive lotion onto the feet of a petty thief. The lotion cost as much for a jar as a month of the section 8 renter Lashawndra’s former rent.

Melody was desperately trying to relieve her young Queen’s, her new roommate’s sore feet with non-stop soft kisses while lapping at any calluses, and her cracked heels, before applying lotion to them. If Melody inserted all five toes and Lashawndra saw, sometimes for her own amusement she would spread her toes and move just enough to trigger Melody’s gag reflex, then chastise Melody do “go slower”. This caused Melody to move in almost stop motion when she did that, extending the time she had all 5 toes in her mouth.

* * *

Lashawndra sloppily ate even more sandwiches and then she greedily drank whatever Melody had in her fridge, demanding only soda and soft drinks, never bothering to drink plain water. Melody usually didn’t have soda in the house, but fortunately, the previous owner and the work crew left several sealed liters of regular coke, monster drink, Gatorade blue and other sugary sodas in the garage, as well as a 2nd freezer filled with just junk low budget food that Melody had previously earmarked for some charity.

However: now Lashawndra would be the only charity Melody would be supporting. There was enough highly processed junk food to serve to Lashawndra for several weeks, they’d never need to leave ‘Lashawndra’s new house.

Queen Lashawndra then ordered Melody to use her credit card, and have the rest of Lashawndra’s clothes and all her shoes immediately shipped here by Fed ex, along with a couple other things, since Lashawndra was moving in NOW. She would be getting her mail here as well, (to establish residency) Lashawndra had read thru the squatter’s handbook online, just enough to be dangerous.

Then Lashawndra had Melody hand her a credit card so she could order a case of African black soap, 25.00, 1 case of Palmer’s coco butter, 75.00. 5 containers of Mauli Rituals Grow Strong Hair Oil, 30ml $46.00 each, and a cute pair of nagast empress fur slippers with the African continent on them, totaling $365.00 and of course overnight shipping added another 200.00 bucks, for a total of $565.00 for Lashawndra’s “home warming” gift to herself.

After several hours of having Melody obediently and continuously pamper her feet. Dinnertime was now approaching, and Lashawndra’s favorite Judge show about to come on: Lashawndra decided to help herself, so she ordered delivery from pizza hut and wing stop, with 4 liters of mountain dew. She requested to pay over the phone and just have everything left on the porch, since she couldn’t answer the door, claiming ‘she was in the middle of training a young dog some obedience’. She laughed as she hung up the phone.

Lashawndra then returned her attention to Melody, who had been rubbing her calves, and massaging her feet with her very amateur skills, the entire time, never having done this before.

THAT LONG FIRST DAY

Lashawndra ordered Melody to kneel once the doorbell rang, way over in a corner, facing the wall. Lashawndra threw a blanket over her, so she’d be unseen when Lashawndra opened the door. Melody waited silently as Lashawndra brought in the food, and put 3 bottles in the fridge, and then she finally returned to eat ravenously. Melody remained in the corner for about half and hour of Lashawndra’s dinnertime. She didn’t make a sound.

Then Lashawndra had he idea of using one of Melody’s yoga poses for a new purpose, one that would amuse Lashawndra.

Melody was ordered to crawl over and perform the ‘bridge pose’ with her feet toward the TV and her face at Lashawndra’s feet. The bridge pose allowed Lashawndra to use the homeowner’s face as a mere footrest for her ever-perspiring feet. While Lashawndra ate in relative peace, watching her show. Melody silently lay in bridge pose, her face a resting place for the young woman’s feet.

Lashawndra nibbled on hot wings and casually wiped her greasy fingers off onto her calves. She then ate the pizza, but she always stopped at the crust, which she licked but didn’t eat. She had playfully pulled the pepperoni off of several pieces and tossed them all into the empty pizza box as well as a few pieces of licked crust. There was still a small container of hot sauce, and one of the pungent ranch dressing, so she dumped the contents onto the mess.

“Obedient Bitch-dinner time” Lashawndra yelled laughing. “Now flip your dumb ass around, crawl over here and eat” Ordered Lashawndra.

Melody’s stomach was audibly gurgling. All she had all day was her morning smoothly. She slowly crawled over to where Lashawndra had lowered the chair’s footrest, and then placed her large feet right onto the mess of pepperoni, pizza crust and spilled sauces.

Lashawndra ordered Melody to eat everything while on all fours, using only her face, like a dog, from around and underneath her Queen’s feet, while always thanking her, and telling her “she liked eating this way, and deserved it.”

Melody deserved the tiny parts of half eaten pizza crust, thought Lashawndra. Sure, Melody had to pull it with her mouth from in between Lashawndra’s toes, with her hands on the floor, while Lashawndra recorded it on her phone.

These highly processed, overly salted foods were all completely out of Melody’s normal diet. Melody actually had to push her face forcibly under Lashawndra’s large feet just to access the items underneath. Lashawndra laughed at how hard Melody worked to get her little scraps.

Once Melody had eaten everything, Lashawndra informed her; “Well, bitch: now you need to clean my feet and calves all over again, don’t you? Then you needs to use a wet wipe on em when you done. Then, you need to lotion em up, all-over-again.”

This process of massaging and licking went on all day long then deep into the night for over 16 hours (from the 1st massage). While mantras looped in her head, Melody continued diligently doing her best to massage and lotion Lashawndra’s feet, and legs and even her arms while Lashawndra watched TV at a very loud volume, complaining about the ‘lame ass channel selection’ and swiped her phone looking for shit to buy with Melody’s card.

Finally, as midnight approached, Lashawndra grew sleepy and Melody’s hands and arms had become rather cramped, her face was now red from rubbing against Lashawndra’s rough feet and razor stubble covered legs. Melanie’s stomach was doing flip flops eating the junk food.

Melody’s lips were sore and her mouth was now quite dry. Melody had been obsequiously licking and sucking those daunting size 11’s all day now, as well as kissing Lashawndra’s sturdy ankles and calves, switching to Lashawndra’s armpits and back again.

Melody had been repeatedly praising those beautiful feet and Lashawndra’s youth and beauty all day. She had worked hard for her dominant young Queen, the controlling new roommate.

Melody had run thru all her hand signals and new commands numerous times, over and over, faster and faster, and Melody was rapidly developing muscle memory to better serve Lashawndra. It was a productive day of breaking Melody, thought Lashawndra to herself, smirking.

Lashawndra finally decided it was bedtime, but first, she shuffled lazily to the bathroom. She ordered to Melody follow her. Lashawndra insisted that Melody crawl, and then she watch her Queen pee.

Melody complied, and she watched Lashawndra pee an inordinate amount. When Lashawndra finished, Melody was ordered first, ‘ now kiss it dry’, then thank her for the honor, and then gently dry Lashawndra off with exactly 3 pieces of toilet paper, folded.

The Lashawndra ordered Melody to follow Lashawndra by crawling to the master bedroom, and then stand at attention at the end of the bed. Melody complied. Lashawndra then ordered Melody to carefully undress her Queen, while complimenting her young body, again thanking her as she revealed Lashawndra’s statuesque, ebony body.

Melody was then ordered to carefully fold Lashawndra’s clothes. Then tomorrow, Melody would have to thoroughly sniff everything, then carefully rinse them in cold water, and hang them to dry.

Now nude herself, Lashawndra roughly rifled through Melody’s closet, cavalierly tossing Melody’s things aside, looking for something she could actually sleep in.

Finally, buried deep in a formerly very organized drawer, Lashawndra settled for a pair of humorous oversized panties that Melody received as a gag gift. Sure they were too big for Melody at 5 ft tall with her 32 bust and only 22 waist. But for Lashawndra who stood 6.1, weighed 187 lbs with her 36-waist size, they were perfect for the young Queen! They looked very cute on her. The panties really flattered Lashawndra’s ass.

The Amazonian Lashawndra’s other things would arrive by overnight tomorrow, and she could then take over the whole closet, since Melody really no longer wore clothes.

Lashawndra was finally…. at last, ready for a nice shower. She had only had her feet and calves ‘cleaned’ by her new obedient servant all day.

But the rest of her really wanted to feel the cleansing cascade of warm water from that multi head shower in ‘her’ new deluxe bathroom.

Lashawndra then informed Melody from now on: “She was expected to gently pat her Queen dry after her showers and then slowly rub the best lotion she owned, onto her Queen’s entire beautiful body when she returned’. Lashawndra had almost walked out of the bedroom and then she turned around.

Lashawndra then ordered Melody: “Oh, and while I am in the shower, you will sniff all my dirty clothes real hard, and you will masturbate. You will say out loud, ‘I’m so lucky I met Lashawndra, and became her obedient foot slave, I’m excited she has so much control over me, and I want to her to have even more. This will totally will excite you and make ready to cum, but you can’t reach orgasm until I tell you to cum, understand me bitch?’

The young woman then strutted into the hi-end bathroom and she took a long, warm, water only shower. Lashawndra was careful not to dry her skin out, or wipe away all her powerful pheromones.

Basically she did the classic ‘face, tits, ass, and crotch wash’, warm water only, then just let the warm water cascade over the rest of her body. She barely let the stream hit under her arms, and then She just rinsed her natural hair using cooler water only.

After admiring herself in the mirror, Lashawndra then returned to ‘her’ new bedroom, and she quietly stood at the doorway to watch Melody do as she had been commanded.

Melody was mumbling quietly, as she pleasured herself and sniffed the armpits of the Ghetto Queen shirt: “‘I’m so lucky I met Lashawndra, and became her obedient foot slave, I’m excited she has so much control over me, I want to her to have even more.”

Lashawndra reclined on the bed, and brought the soles of her feet to the end here Melody was. Lashawndra then got melody’s attention and demanded she push her face into her soles and continue

Melody kept mumbling and touching her self hoping to be granted release, when Lashawndra finally squeezed Melody’s face with her perspired again feet.

Lashawndra then gave the command to ‘cum’ and Melody violently shuddered, her eyes fully rolled back and she dropped onto the floor in a limp heap, her pelvis twitching, as she moaned in ecstasy.

Lashawndra then stood, laughing, holding one of Melody’s rather expensive Egyptian cotton towels out at arms length.

‘Stand Up!” Lashawndra bellowed.

Melody quickly opened her eyes and she struggled to stand at flexed attention at the foot of her own bed.

Lashawndra then handed Melody the towel and she smirked as Melody began gently dabbing her dry, while complimenting her. Melody said: “Your ebony body is so beautiful my Queen, you are so tall, so strong… thank you for letting me dry you.”

Melody was then handed her own Body Shoppe Shea and coconut butter, by Lashawndra who then ordered her to slowly rub it all over her tall Queen’s voluptuous body, continuing to compliment her, beginning while kneeling at her enormous feet, getting the tops only and then work her way slowly up.

While Melody was working her way up, Lashawndra calmly recited to Melody how she was expected care for her Ebony Queen’s hair now:

Lashawndra said flatly: “African hair requires very special treatment.

First, you will gently massage deep conditioner into your Queen’s scalp once a week, using honey, olive oil, some shea butter and coconut oil. Then, you will wrap your Queen’s head with a towel or scarf to keep the moisture in.”

If she didn’t have the ingredients Melody was expected to order them overnight from Amazon.

Lashawndra explained that she only ‘washed’ her natural style hair every 2 weeks or so, to preserve it’s wonderful, essential, natural oils, (and powerful pheromone scent).

‘And even then, this was simply a ‘rinse with conditioner’ routine, avoiding all sulfites. Melody was then expected humbly bury her face deep into her Queen’s luxurious natural hair, and inhale its amazing earthy scent on command, part for the pheromones, part for the respect and admiration Lashawndra deserved’.

Melody obediently retrieved the closest ingredients she had from various places in the house and then got to work. She just happened to have: Organic honey, and expensive Greek olive oil in her Pantry, the body shoppe shea butter and coconut oil, and straight coconut oil, imported from Hawaii in the fridge.

Lashawndra then reiterated to Melody again: “Melody was expected cook for her if she wanted, but mostly order in, any fast food Queen Lashawndra was craving on Melody’s tab, of course.

And since Melody typically worked from home, Lashawndra said that ‘she’ would never need to work, as Lashawndra intended to simply ‘relax, watch TV, play video games, and vape weed’. Lashawndra had already opened an account with a weed delivery service using Melody’s card.

Lashawndra then firmly announced: “Queens don’t do housework, so Melody was now to make sure ‘Lashawndra’s new house’ was always tidy, performing as Lashawndra’s maidservant as well, and was expected to curtsey before performing maid duties, and address Lashawndra saying ‘Yes My Queen’ then Lashawndra laughed while filming it.”

In one magnificant afternoon, Melody had become: a Maid, a foot slave, and an utterly obedient bed warmer, all due to this chance meeting, and poor hapless Melody’s oversensitive sense of smell, which had sealed her fate.

Melody was now expected to be at Lashawndra’s beck and call from now on as Lashawndra said she was: ‘gonna train her… like none before.’

Melody was also expected to thank her Queen constantly for training her as her Queen saw fit.

As Lashawndra then reclined her long frame on Melody’s bed, with her hair now fully wrapped, and her muscular legs and large feet glistening with layers of shea butter, Lashawndra lazily swiped her cell phone, continuing to dictate to Melody how she intended to make this house comfortable for her.

Lashawndra said point blank: “This was Lashawndra’s house now, and Melody was only an obedient accessory, satisfying her Ebony Queens’ every whim. Eventually, Melody would meet Lashawndra’s numerous friends from the hood, who all needed their ebony feet pampered too and she would be expected to treat them the same way.”

Whenever Melody’s mischievous smile and vacant glazed eyes faded even slightly from Melody’s expression, or Melody seemed even a little slower to obey a command or she looked confused, and that light of intelligence began to return to her eyes…Lashawndra would quickly and callously re-introduce her to more powerful pheromones, wiping away that look of intelligence and replacing it with the desired blank expression of obedience.

Before sleep, Lashawndra ordered the nude woman to lie on her back, and then she rubbed her massive rough feet all over Melody’s face and head yet again, leaving a nice essence of coconut and of course Lashawndra’s scent. She grabbed Melody by the hair and rubbed her face gruffly under her arms once again, so Melody would trance out, returning to a dazed state of total compliance before she slept.

Lashawndra mentioned how she hated how white people smelled, (she said they smelled ‘like wet dogs’) so Melody was to fully embrace having her own (rather light) scent, fully replaced with that of Queen Lashawndra’s. (Primarily her feet, her armpits, and pussy) Eventually Melody would forget she ever had another scent, embracing smelling like she belonged to Lashawndra. Lashawndra told her: ‘You know how a pair of shoes, smells like they belong to you? Yeah, well same thing with you.’

Starting that first evening Lashawndra slept in what was formerly Melody’s bed, taking it over completely, of course. Lashawndra rolled over to her side.

Melody had been quickly reduced to sleeping across the bottom foot of her own bed, at Lashawndra’s feet, with her face pressed deep into Lashawndra’s moist soles, enveloped by them, and her small hands tightly wrapped around her Queen’s strong ankles to press those beautiful feet into her small face while she slept.

This hopefully assured that Melody would awake in the morning compliant and obedient to her new ‘Queen,’ now in fact: her owner. It would also act as an alarm if Melody moved.

Melody was commanded to then dream only ‘about removing Lashawndra’s sandals for the very first time, several times per night, more excited and thrilled by the experience every dream’. She was to be more turned on by her own obedience to Lashawndra and her adoration of Lashawndra’s beautiful Ebony feet, and need to pamper ebony feet.’

Before she drifted off, Lashawndra ordered Melody to ‘awaken her Queen in the morning by gently rubbing her little face’ slowly those on those large flat soles, very softly, and then gently kiss them while quietly praising them and lapping them like a dog.

Melody was expected to finally; gently suck on Lashawndra’s toes, her lips barely touching them, and then suck stronger, until Lashawndra finally awoke, while looping in her mind: ‘this is where I belong, under my ebony Queen’s feet and her control.’

end 6