The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Weird Day Walking the Dog

Chapter 7

STARTING MELODY’S DAY: AFTER MEETING LASHAWNDRA:

HER ‘TRAINING’ HAD OFFICIALLY BEGUN.

Melody awoke that first morning, having rolled over in her sleep, facing the far wall at the foot end of the bed. She sat up to stretch, an old habit ingrained from her previous life. She cracked her neck gently; and she stretched her forearms and triceps, and finally opened her eyes, then noticing the wall at the far end of the room was much closer than usual. ‘That was odd’, she thought, to herself.

Still smiling widely, Melody then turned and she noticed she was at the Foot end of her own bed…and then she saw a rather tall, young, statuesque African American girl was sleeping in it, stretched out on top of her designer sheets. Her body glistened with an oily sheen as light from the skylights caressed her, giving her an ethereal quality.

That awareness lasted for barely a moment, Melody’s heart raced and she was about to get upset, before Melody inadvertently looked down… and then.. her eyes accidentally caught the wide, flat, perspired soles of Lashawndra’s size 11 feet facing her. She kept her gaze on them, inexplicably. She thought about looking away for a split second, but it was like her thoughts floated away and she found herself staring at those feet.

Lashawndra’s large feet, long toes, and meaty flat soles and were wide, rivulets of perspiration were forming. Melody noticed this, then suddenly Melody’s expression morphed to partly blank, as if a light switch had been flipped, but was still on dim.

Then a trained reflex took Melody over, as Melody inexplicably slowly leaned forward, bringing her face ever closer as she gently touched Lashawndra’s sturdy ankles and then deeply inhaled moist sole’s seductive scent and their powerful pheromones.

Melody then very gently began kissing those long wrinkled soles, feeling their moisture as her expression became slightly more vacant, and then her eyes rolled strongly upward. She let out a soft sigh of defeat, as she continued.

Melody first gave numerous light kisses to the moist soles of the large feet, and then she lapped at them softly, until finally she worked her way to gently sucking on those long toes, then ever stronger until finally it awoke young Lashawndra.

Lashawndra stretched as she woke and then she looked at Melody; she spoke: “Ah, you awake. Good,” said Queen Lashawndra to her thrall in training.

Melody was still doing her morning foot pampering on Lashawndra, while Lashawndra mentioned one of her “rules”

Lashawndra told Melody: “The only speaking my obedient personal servant is to do is to humbly thank Queen Lashawndra when she finally awoke, and compliment the beauty of her African American feet: their size, their shape, their scent, and then she will ask how she may humbly serve her ebony queen today. She was to be silent unless spoken to first, except for occasional moans.” Melody responded: “Your feet actually are quite beautiful, and I love their earthy scent, I smell coconut too. My Queen.”Answered Melody softly, the pheromones ever so slowly gaining effect again, after all, Lashawndra showered the night before, and the coconut oil diluted them ever so slightly… Melody’s first day would feature a minor correction however.

As a sly test, Lashawndra asked coyly: “Whose bedroom are we in and where’d you get this bed, yo?”

The freshly awoken, but still groggy, and still only partially entranced Melody answered:

“ Mine, ma’am I went to Modern-Eurodesign….in Santa… Melody stopped mid-sentence’ immediately sensing something was wrong with her answer by Lashawndra’s angry glare, as her young forehead furrowed.

Queen Lashawndra quickly toppled Melody off the bed with the foot closest to her, and sprung like a panther, and then she roughly grabbed Melody from off the floor.

Lashawndra said angrily: “Some o’ yo training wore off, bitch.”

Queen Lashawndra deftly grabbed Melody by the back of her head, and spun her around quickly so Melody’s face was now aimed at her armpit, and then she quickly shoved Melody’s small face forcefully under her arm and rubbed it rather briskly.

Melody’s minor resistance and movement ceased immediately.

In mere seconds Melody was very docile again, he body completely slack in Lashawndra’s grip. Her arms dropped limply to her sides.

Queen Lashawndra deftly used one hand and opened Melody’s mouth, then spit into it several times, and then pushed it closed. She then stared Melody in the face, as she moved a hand down Melody’s throat, making Melody swallow the saliva.

Melody’s body trembled in response. She became fully docile and more deeply entranced, as Lashawndra then tested Melody again to be safe.

Lashawndra ordered: “Stand at attention now, bitch.” Melody immediately complied. Lashawndra stood on the bed and announced lay down to Melody: then

Lashawndra bellowed: “This is Queen Lashawndra’s house, and you are just an accessory that came with it, just like the furniture and everything else! Now repeat it.”

Melody slowly repeated: ‘This.. is.. Queen Lashawndra’s house, I am.. just an accessory that came with it, just like the furniture… and everything else’ said Melody in monotone, her eyes glazed as she stood at flexed attention. Each repition it became more fluid.

‘Again!’ Lashawndra bellowed. “Keep repeating that bitch” ordered Lashawndra, as she circled Melody while ranting, fuming, she was quite incensed.

After Melody had repeated it over 50 times, an idea hit Lashawndra: from her multiple viewings of the cult movie ‘American Pimp’.

Melody was ordered to crawl to the shower stall and then commanded to kneel on the cold Italian Travertine. Melody knelt in her go-to position, looking up at Lashawndra.

Queen Lashawndra then ordered her to remove her Queen’s panties. At first Melody reached with her hands, moving them from behind her back, but Queen Lashawndra then screamed: ‘with your teeth bitch! Then, hold them to up to me in your mouth!’

Melody obeyed. Awkwardly removing the tall young woman’s panties using her mouth. Lashawndra hastily grabbed the panties from Melody’s mouth.

As she towered over Melody, Queen Lashawndra commanded Melody to remain still and to repeat:

“This is all I am worth, it’s all I deserve, it’s my proper place, at my Ebony Queens feet: I am only an accessory that came with the house owned by Queen Lashawndra. I give her complete control over me, and I accept her every command.’’

Lashawndra ordered Melody to keep repeating that as she crawled behind her to the center of the bathroom shower. The Melody was ordered to kneel, with her mouth wide open while staring at her Queen’s pussy.

Then Queen Lashawndra commanded Melody to close her eyes, as Lashawndra emptied her full bladder all over Melody’s face and partially into her mouth, then Lashawndra moved slightly to avoid Melody’s eyes, and ordered her to open them. Once melody opened her eyes the cascade of morning urine powerfully loaded with pheromones filled Melody’s mouth. Lashawndra ordered her to simply hold it and not to swallow…yet.

Even so, some ran down Melody’s throat, but the rest ran down her chin, her chest, and all over her small body.

The morning piss pheromones were so powerful, that Melody that shuddered under the intensity, and she went even deeper into a stronger trance. When Lashawndra finished, she aimed her phone’s camera as she commanded Melody swallow that mouthful and then beg to her: Lashawndra made Melody say: “Can you do that to me every time I do wrong, my Queen, I will learn by being your personal urinal.”

Then Lashawndra laughed. She actually had no intention of doing that more than the one time, but she wanted Melody to think she did.

After Melody had said that line numerous times, Lashawndra ordered Melody to then lie on the urine soaked shower floor, as her correction of Melody was not yet finished.

Melody obeyed, and then she was ordered to leave her eyes open, her arms tight at her sides as Queen Lashawndra slowly squatted over her small chest.

Lashawndra’s young voice echoed in the upscale bathroom:” You need to completely obey me bitch, and remember your proper place here now.”

Lashawndra, grabbed the shower rail to steady herself, then she slowly lowered her amazing ass directly over Melody’s face.

Melody was motionless as the medium toned ass approached, affirming her worth in Queen Lashawndra’s eyes. “Keep kissing it all over as it gets closer” Lashawndra ordered.

Melody craned her next to kiss the ebony buttocks as they drew closer.

Lashawndra then pressed her fine ass ever-closer Melody’s face, then demanded: “Tell me, “you so low you would be my human toilet if I commanded you.”

Melody answered, soon muffled by the smooth cheeks of her young Queen’s gluteus maximus.

Melody said: “I’m so low I would be your human toilet if you commanded it.’

“Again’ demanded Lashawndra’ Melody repeated it a number of times as Lashawndra inched ever closer so when Melody spoke her lips were almost pressed against Lashawndra’s sphincter, Lashawndra felt Melody’s warm breath on her anus.

Lashawndra then demanded ‘Now stop and hold still bitch’. She carefully pressed her anus right against Melody’s mouth and just stayed still herself, resting on Melody’s face, she counted to a number silently, and then she lifted up a little, she didn’t want to suffocate her trained slave. She had so many plans for her. Melody caught her breath and waited.

Somewhat satisfied, Queen Lashawndra then slowly stood up, and handed Melody a designer washcloth, then she demanded Melody wipe her saliva from her Queen’s butt.

Melody complied: Then Melody was ordered to wash any urine splash off from her queen’s legs, and feet, while Lashawndra stepped backward out of the shower, one leg at a time, so Melody could clean each foot individually.

Melody was then commanded ‘to lay on the cold, wet, travertine floor, her head closest to the doorway, on her back and gaze up and Lashawndra.’

Once this was done to her Queen Lashawndra’s satisfaction, Lashawndra stood fully outside the shower and turned to face Melody from the shower entrance. She ordered Melody stare at her pussy again, now from this angle, and again repeat: ‘this is all I am worth, all I deserve, my proper place is at my Queens feet: I am only an accessory that came with the house owned by Queen Lashawndra. I give her complete control over me; I’m so low I would be her human toilet if she commanded it.’

During this recitation, Lashawndra let her bladder yet again rain down on Melody’s face and her body again, soaking the former homeowner.

When she was done, Lashawndra ordered Melody: “You gonna stay right there bitch, just like that, for the next hour or so, repeating it again and again until I turn these lights on.

Then and only then, you gonna stand up, stuff my panties into your mouth, and then rinse off with the coldest cold water only, for only 2 minutes.

When you done, you can then crawl your lowly naked ass out to me at my chair, but don’t spit out them panties til I say so, cause then: You gonna beg for my forgiveness, and then ask me how you can better serve me, and how you can somehow make it up to me.’ “You can barely dab dry with my used washcloth!” Lashawndra rubbed it under her perspired arms, and she dried her crotch and ass, then she hung it in a corner.

Lashawndra then angrily stomped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. She shook out yesterday’s clothes and she got dressed angrily, muttering to her self. She started searching on Melody’s Ipad and found Robert Lifton’s methods.

  1. Assault on identity
  2. Guilt
  3. Self Betrayal
  4. Breaking point
  5. Leniency
  6. Compulsion to confess
  7. Channeling guilt
  8. Release of guilt
  9. Progress &Harmony
  10. Final confession and rebirth

After she briefly scanned it she figured she’d pick and choose what she wanted, and add them to her ‘training’ of Melody.

Lashawndra then fished through her bug out bag, and slipped on her rather well used, wrinkled, and fragrant… Tory Burch ballet flats she kept, and then she returned to swiping her phone and scanning the ipad for a while.

She ordered in again, a meat lover’s pizza, extra spicy hot wings with extra blue cheese dressing, 4 liters of regular coke, and extra garlic, garlic bread, all using Melody’s card, then she casually ate it from the comfort of the RED chair: Lazily wiping her hands off on her calves again when needed, giving them an oily sheen.

Melody obediently remained on the urine-soaked shower floor, still on her back, her arms totally limp at her sides. She was cold and wet as she recited her mantra, which took about 6 seconds, or ten times a minute, or 60 times per hour: she recited it over 120 times before Queen Lashawndra used the remote and had the bathroom lights finally come back on.

Seeing the lights, shivering with goose bumps, Melody then quickly grabbed the pheromone rich panties, and she stuffed them fully into her mouth, which enhanced her trance, then she cleaned up using the coldest cold water, as ordered, 2 minutes only, keeping her humble and shivering. The running shower cleaned the shower floor as well. She then used the pungent small washcloth, which smelled of Lashawndraa to dab herself partially dry, until it was soaked.

Melody, now nude, rinsed off, with goose pimples all over her, and several droplets of water then slowly crawled from the bathroom, thru the entire house, and over to the far end of the living room with Lashawndra’s panties still tightly clenched in her mouth.

Melody stopped at the foot of what once was her favorite chair, but now simply a place where she knelt in submission to an arrogant 19 year old thug who had invaded her life.

She placed her arms behind her, she then held her chest up, and she waited for Queen Lashawndra to finally notice and address her, as she breathed through her nose, quietly waiting, diligently watching the young woman eat, and play with her phone while ignoring her.

Lashawndra had videotaped Melody’s entrance, and a few minutes of her kneeling, and then she narrated from behind the camera. She would deal with her new servant when she finished her lunch. Lashawndra then continued to eat, and continued to wipe her oily hands on her calves and ankles. This went on for close to 20 minutes.

Lashawndra’s hands now glistened from eating the meat lover’s pizza and the side of wings. Lashawndra’s quirky little habit of wiping her greasy hands off onto her calves and ankles when she ran out of napkins left them both glistening with oil and pizza grease. Their greasy sheen was breathtaking.

Finally, Lashawndra looked over at the kneeling, excessively tanned white woman, shivering at her feet naked, still with a few beads of water on her.

Lashawndra patronizingly asked as she hit record on her phone camera again: Lashawndra said:

‘ Hmm, lookie, lookie, who do got here? Is it some uppity white executive bitch, running her own life, in charge of her world, her decisions and shit?

Or… is it some dumb bitch, an obedient personal servant who still needs much more training?

Now Spit out the panties, and tell me: ‘Who you be and what you done learned in the shower. Tell me why you be kneeling at my beautiful young Ebony feet?’

Melody worked the panties out of her mouth and then spit out the panties, then she gazed up at Queen Lashawndra and in a semi monotone recited: ‘I ..am ..Queen Lashawndra’s.. obedient personal servant, this.. is all I am worth, all I deserve, it’s my.. proper place: I am only.. an accessory that came with this house.. owned by Queen Lashawndra. I want her.. to completely control me, and.. am so low I would be her human toilet if she commanded it.’

Lashawndra laughed at this conquest then she said: ‘And how do you like these?’

Then Lashawndra dropped a Tory Burch ballet flat from one foot letting it slap onto the floor, while giving the ‘lay down’ hand signal with one hand, still aiming her phone with the other.

Melody immediately reacted to the hand signal, and went from kneeling with chest high, and quickly laid down onto her stomach, as she eagerly grabbed the warm ballet flat, and she immediately brought it to her face.

Melody deeply inhaled its powerful scent. Her eyes rolled upward, her joker smile returned and Melody began: “Queen Lashawndra, forgive me, control me, own me. My proper place is at your beautiful ebony feet, please let me pamper them and serve you better.’ Melody whimpered, before she delicately kissed and then ran her tongue inside of the ballet flat, licking the warm insole.

Lashawndra spread her long toes and she slowly rotated her bare foot, looking at her phone screen as it recorded: She said “Are you ready now for the real thing? My sweaty ebony feet, you goofy white bitch? I can see you like them funky old ballet flats, are you ready to show me you know your place?”

She signaled Melody to put down the flat. Melody put the flat back down. “Yes my Queen, I am ready.” Melody pleaded.

Melody then brought her face close to the rotating foot, trying to press her lips to it, until Lashawndra finally stopped moving it. Melody then pushed her face and lips right onto the wide sole, and the 37yr old slavishly licked that 19yr old intruder’s sole, sniffing it hard, apologizing to her queen.

Melody uttered: “I love your perfect ebony feet my Queen, your African American female feet are so beautiful. I belong at your ebony feet. I love their scent, their power, this is where I belong, I’m so excited by them, and I’m so eager to please you as your obedient personal servant’ recited Melody.

Lashawndra let Melody lick just the first foot while she taped then she had her stop.

Quickly, Melody was ordered to ‘stand up, head to the kitchen, wash her hands, then bring back some more soda and chips, then beg to worship the other foot.”

Once Melody returned, and begged profusely to be allowed to finish, she was ordered to lick her queens’ oily ankles and calves clean, all while softly repeating her mantras as her Queen leisurely ate.

Once done, Melody was then to use witch hazel and a fresh washcloth, to clean Lashawndra’s feet and ankles, and then carefully put her old flats back onto her, so Lashawndra’s feet would be deeply re-scented from them yet again.

This was repeated over and over for most of the day. Lashawndra began to enact the plans she not only had fantasized about for years, but to realize the dream she had last night. Lashawndra had dreamt last night: That she had turned this house into a specialty salon for all her friends from the hood.

end 7