The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wellness Weekend

Story Codes (mc/mf/md/gr)

Day Two—Decision

Ricarda Masterson awoke after a night of restless sleep. She must have had a nightmare, but as much as she concentrated, she couldn’t remember anything. Still a little groggy she managed to get up. On her way to the shower she took a glance at her nude reflection in the bathroom mirror. Yes, at 26 she had a great body. Although her breasts seemed to be a little small. One cup-size more and she would be perfect. And she could trim her hair ‘down there’. When she showered Ricarda thought about how much she enjoyed her visit to Dr. Snyder’s resort. She was looking forward towards her next massage and maybe a nice bath. She was also looking forward towards breakfast since she was feeling rather hungry. It was then that she discovered, that she not only hungered for food.

To her own surprise, she was aroused. But not in that pleasant, tingling way. No, she somewhat felt frustrated, as if she hadn’t been laid for months. ‘Hadn’t been laid’? “Wow, girl”, she spoke to herself, “you really must need it.” For a moment she thought about playing with her little pussy, but looking at her watch, she recognized, it was time for breakfast. After drying off her body—she would really look good with bigger breasts—she put on her robe and left her room. She had plenty of time for a prolonged breakfast and when the time came for her massage, she leisurely strolled towards the spa, only to see Dr. Snyder coming her way. Unconsciously she straightened, thus the gap of her bathing robe, that was once again only loosely tied around her waist, opened a bit further, and she gave her hips a little sway as she carefully put one foot in front of the other.

Dr. Snyder smiled when he had reached her. “Good morning Miss Masterson. Do you enjoy your visit so far?” Although he was an older man, Ricarda found that he was very attractive. She gave him her best smile when she answered. “Oh yes, thank you very much Dr. Snyder. I’m on my way to a massage.” “I’m happy to hear that”, he told her, his eyes traveling from her cleavage to her long legs that were nicely displayed by the short bathing robe. She was a true beauty. Ricarda didn’t notice that he was undressing her with his eyes. She just felt happy that a distinguished man like Dr. Snyder found her attractive. “Wendy is an expert, and she’s a very charming person, don’t you think?” “Oh yes, indeed”, Ricarda confirmed. “Oh, by the way, we still haven’t found your suitcases. I’m really sorry.” Dr. Snyder looked so miserable, when he said this, that Ricarda hurried to say, “please don’t worry. If it doesn’t bother me, it shouldn’t bother you.” “That’s nice of you. Please feel free to use our fashion-shop to the expense of our resort. It may be not exactly your style, but it’s the least that we can do.” Ricarda thanked Dr. Snyder for his kindness and went on for her massage.

Wendy was already waiting for her. “Hello Miss Masterson. Feeling good today?” Ricarda smiled back at the young girl. “Very good”, she replied, “and please call me Ricarda.” Without noticing it, Ricarda stared at the young girl’s breasts. Wendy smiled, when she saw Miss Mas... Ricarda’s eyes linger on her boobies. She loved all the attention her titties got. “Do you like them?” she asked, shaking them a bit. Suddenly Miss Masterson recognized where she had been staring at. “Oh my god! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to stare at your... I’m sorry, I really am.” What was wrong with her these days? This morning she had thought about ‘getting laid’, and now she had openly ogled her massage girl’s breasts. Wendy giggled. “Don’t be sorry. I don’t mind. I mean, why should I have my boobies done, if I don’t like people to look at them?” Ricarda’s mouth opened in disbelief. “You mean they are fake?” Wendy frowned. “They are not fake”, she said with determination in her voice, looking as if she would stomp her foot the next moment.

“They are modified. But everything you see here is 100% natural”, she added with pride. “But how...” Ricarda started. “Oh, it’s Dr. Snyder’s method, you know. It has something to do with your own fat cells. I don’t know how it works, but the result is awesome.” To Ricarda’s amazement, Wendy’s hands reached into her cleavage and pulled her breasts out of her bathing suit. “Wanna cope a feel?” Wendy asked casually, as if she was talking about the weather. There was nearly no sag. They stood proud and firm from her chest. But nonetheless Ricarda had to admit, they looked absolutely natural. “What did you say?” “I was asking if you want to cope a feel? Come on, don’t be shy.” If anything, Ricarda Masterson wasn’t shy. But to have this young girl standing in front of her with bare breasts... yet they looked very appealing. Slowly Ricarda’s hand reached out. Wendy helped her by stepping closer and pressing one of her boobs into Ricarda’s palm.

She moaned the moment Ricarda’s hand touched her. The young business woman couldn’t believe it, when she saw her masseuse’s semi-hard nipple beginning to harden further. “That’s some sort of a welcomed side-effect”, Wendy giggled. “My boobies not only are bigger, they are firmer and more sensitive. Sooo sensitive”, she moaned, stretching the ‘o’ while she pressed her titties further into Ricarda’s hands. Wendy loved having her big titties played with. She could come, just from having them handled the right way. Another moan escaped her lips, when Ricarda tested their firmness, giving them a little squeeze. Had Ricarda squeezed a bit harder, Wendy would have come right on the spot. But she had to concentrate to not give in to her urges. She was an obedient little slut, and she remembered Dr. Snyder’s orders. “Do you like them? You could yours have done, too, you know. With your premium gift certificate, you even wouldn’t need to pay for it”, Wendy stated.

The young business woman came out of her reverie. Letting go of Wendy’s breasts, she asked her. “Are you trying to talk me into a boob job?” The masseuse suddenly looked very serious. “Ricarda, I’m not trying to talk you into anything. You look great. And I like you. I just think, that you would look even better with bigger tits.” Ricarda felt anger rising in her to be talked to like that. But Wendy was such a charming girl and the way the word ‘tits’ came from her mouth sounded so sweet and innocent, that she didn’t have the nerve to feel offended. And hadn’t Dr. Snyder told her, that Wendy was an expert? Ricarda remembered this morning, when she had been standing in front of the bathroom mirror. Hadn’t she thought herself, that she would look better with bigger breasts? And it wouldn’t cost her a dime. Her eyes once again went over Wendy’s impressive breasts. They really looked appealing. At this moment she decided to have her boobs done. No d-cup like Wendy’s, of course. A nice c-cup would be far enough on her tiny frame. Suddenly, she giggled. To think that Pete would pay for her boob-job without getting the benefits from it, was somehow amusing.

Minutes after Wendy had informed him, Ricarda Masterson knocked at Dr. Snyder’s office. “Miss Masterson”, he greeted her, “have a seat. How can I help you?” Ricarda Masterson sat down, her hand nervously running through her hair. “Well...", she started, not knowing how tell that attractive doctor that she wanted a boob-job. Dr. Snyder grinned inwardly, enjoying Miss Masterson’s obvious struggle. He knew pretty well that soon he would get a boob-job, too. He could feel his pecker starting to raise at the thought of having her down on her knees with his dick enveloped in her new tits. He always ‘tested’ his work, to check, if everything was, how it should be. He prided himself of having developed a chemical method to increase a woman’s breast-size without any surgery. It had been surprisingly easy to find a method to control the body’s production of fat cells. It could be reduced or enhanced in every body part desired.

The results always were incredible. Everything looked and felt perfectly natural after the treatment, and the new tits were even firmer and far more sensitive than the old ones. They were indeed so firm, that a bra would not be needed further more. Which was quite useful, since he and his customers liked to have easy access. And they became so sensitive, that the women’s nipples constantly were at an half-erect stage, getting rock-hard the moment someone laid his hands on them. They were indeed so sensitive, that the women could easily be fondled to orgasm. “May I guess? You want a body-change?” he asked her, smiling at her comfortingly. Ricarda felt so relaxed in his presence, that she didn’t bother, to tell him, what she wanted. “Well I thought about getting a c-cup.” “No problem. You are lucky. One of our clients has cancelled her appointment for today. She had been thinking about a d-cup, but has changed her mind. And now she wants to check her husband’s opinion on a double E.”

Ricarda wondered how a woman could wish for a double E. She herself didn’t want anything more than a c-cup. This would really look good on her. Although... if a c-cup looked good, a d-cup might look spectacular. “How do you think I would look with a d-cup?” she asked Dr. Snyder. “Are you asking me as your doctor, or as a man?” He grinned at her. Ricarda giggled. “I think both.” “Well as a doctor I can assure you that there will be no problems at all. And as a man... to be honest, I think you are a very attractive young woman.” Ricarda beamed with joy at his compliment. “and a c-cup surely would fit you, but with a d-cup you really would look outstanding.” With this statement, Ricarda’s decision was made. Dr. Snyder had seen so many beautiful women in his life, and he surely was a man of high standards. So if he thought she’d look outstanding with a d-cup, what other choice did she have. He was an expert after all, and she had always trusted an expert’s opinion. “If you think so, I’d rather go for a d-cup”, she confirmed.

“I’d be pleased to meet your wishes”, Dr. Snyder stated. “And while we are at it”, he continued, “and since you already asked for my opinion. What would you say to a complete makeover?” Ricarda was surprised at this question. “What do you mean?” “I don’t mean to offend you, but why not go all the way. You are a woman who cares very much about her appearance, and from my experience I’d suggest, we also take care of your backside and maybe your lips?” Ricarda Masterson was stunned. She had never thought, that there was something wrong with her backside or even her lips. “Dr. Snyder, what are you talking about?” He had to be careful now. Simply talking her into a complete makeover was more than she was prepared for in her current stage of transformation. He had to convince her. “Well, I know, that you run your own business. You can afford many things, but what you can’t afford at all is to waste time, cause time is money.” Ricarda sighed. He was so right.

“What I suggest, is to tighten your backside just a bit. In combination with your much firmer breasts, you would have to spend less time in the gym, so you can fully concentrate on the important things in life. And don’t tell me, you don’t work out. I can see, that you do. I would even go so far as to offer you to go for fuller lips as well as a constant bleaching of your hair. I know, I know, it’s ridiculous, but we both know that looks sell. They say ‘Blondes have more fun’. But look around you: Blondes have more success. You won’t do it for anybody but yourself. Believe me, you’d be irresistible to your clients.” What he said, made sense to Ricarda. But being blonde AND having a d-cup? Wouldn’t that be a bit too much? She’d be successful, okay, but wouldn’t she look like some sort of a blonde bimbo? ... So what? She would do it for nobody but herself. Before her inner eye, she already could see her mainly male clients being wax in her hands. When they still would be looking at her chest and her blonde hair, she already would have wrapped them around her finger.

Ricarda giggled. “I just can’t see myself as a blonde.” “Think it over, Miss Masterson”, Dr. Snyder said, “I don’t need your decision right away. Your appointment is at four o’ clock.” She promised to consider the possibilities and thanked him warmly for his time. “That’s what we’re here for. I see you at four. By the way, what do you think about the video. Did you like it?” Damn! She still hadn’t watched this video. “Quite interesting.” She helped herself out of this embarrassing situation, by telling him, she had to check something in her room. She felt uncomfortable, when she returned to her room. Not only had she disobeyed his order to watch the video, she now had even lied to him about it. And to think that he had been so nice to her. So the first thing she did, was to make herself comfortable in the easy chair and start the videotape.

* * *

- Do as you are told—Relax and obey—Feels good to be relaxed—Feels good to obey—Feels good to do as you are told—You want to be admired—You want to be looked at—Wear clothes to be looked at—Wear clothes to show off—When you show off, you’re looked at—tight tops—see-through tops -to be admired—short shorts—short skirts—hotpants—to be looked at—mini-skirts—to be ogled—micro skirts—to be mentally undressed—deep cleavage, tight tops, see-through tops—show off—hotpants, micro skirts—so hot to show off—so good to be obedient—so relaxed and so obedient—so hot to show off—so hot to be obedient—so hot to be ogled—so hot to do as you are told -

* * *

Ricarda awoke to a knock at her door. “Ricarda?” She heard a female voice. “Come in Wendy”, she answered, recognizing the massage girl. Wendy came in showing a happy smile. “Dr. Snyder is sending me to help you with your trip to the fashion shop. He is really anxious that we lost your suitcases.” Happily chatting about Ricarda’s makeover, the two girls strolled towards the fashion shop. Ricarda was glad to notice, that they sold a lot of fashion that would have been beyond all question one week ago. She had decided to go for a little change in her dressing-style, so she welcomed the amount of tight and revealing clothes. “Oh my god”, Wendy beamed, “look at these leather pants and that tight top. You’d look so hot in it.” Ricarda didn’t intend to go for such a radical change. But Wendy was an expert, so she decided to give it a try.

She had to struggle to get into the tight pants, but had to admit, though, that the leather felt good on her skin. The top was easier to put on. It was tight as well, but laced up the front, so the tension on her tits could be eased a bit. Tits? Yes, in that revealing top they were TITS. Ricarda gasped, when she looked into the mirror of the changing booth. The pants seemed to be sprayed onto her lower body, while the small top left her midriff bare down to her navel. She had never shown such an amount of naked skin, but Ricarda felt herself getting a bit hot, when she thought about the reactions she would cause, going out in public, dressed like this. “So what do you think”, she asked Wendy, when she emerged the booth.

Ricarda giggled, when she saw Wendy’s jaw drop. “Wow! You look so hot”, the massage girl managed to say and added, “hot with a capital ‘H’. Here, let me adjust your top a bit.” She reached out and began pulling on the strings, loosening some at the front, so the gap, where you could see Ricarda’s braless tits was a bit more open. Ricarda’s face flushed, when she felt her nipples harden under Wendy’s ministrations. “You have to buy it.” If a girl showed such enthusiasm, Ricarda Masterson wondered, how men would react, seeing her dressed this hot. Would they ogle her? Undress her with their eyes? What would Dr. Snyder say, when he saw her in this outfit? She would have liked him to be less professional—less Mr. Snyder, doctor, but more Mr. Snyder, MALE. Wendy brought her out of her reverie. “You must wear these boots with that outfit... oh, and take this leather belt. You can wear it around your waist... or around your neck”, Wendy giggled.

Ricarda was about to object, especially the part with her neck, but Wendy was so lighthearted, Ricarda simply couldn’t be mad at her. And the leather really felt good on her naked skin. She had to wear more leather from now on. As if reading her mind the massage girl directed Ricarda’s attention to the leather underwear. “Do you see this studded bra”, she asked, her next sentence barely a whisper. “The studs continue through the material onto the inside. I own one myself. You cannot imagine what these studs do with your tits, especially when a man hugs you tight. I swear, your tits feel like they would explode at any time. I actually did come, from a mere hug by the right man.” “But don’t those studs hurt?” Ricarda asked in disbelief. Wendy giggled, “just enough to hurt good. Look, they’re not sharp, just enough to irritate the skin. Believe me, if this bra won’t get you hot, you’re dead.”

Feeling a bit adventurous, Ricarda decided to take the bra too. “Now you should go for a pair of extra-tight jeans. In combination with high heels you have the perfect jeans ass.” Ricarda felt some pride. To have an expert like Wendy thinking that she had a perfect jeans ass filled Ricarda with pride. Here take these”, Wendy held up a pair, “they should fit like a glove, and they have a low waistline... And look at this tube top. Try it on, try it on!” Ricarda had given up to search the store for herself. Without consciously noticing it, she let the massage girl lead her around and select her clothes, happy to leave the change in her dressing-style to a real expert. Wendy herself did anything to pick out the right clothes. Dr. Snyder had promised her a big bonus, if he would be satisfied with the new Miss Masterson. “If she looks really hot, I’m gonna take you home and fuck your little brains out tonight”, he had promised.

“What about this cut-off T-shirt? Look what it says: ‘Wet, Wild and Willing’.” Ricarda giggled. “Wow, that’s so cool.” The T-shirt went onto the pile of clothes they already had selected, and the girls strolled on, selecting items that fitted Ricarda’s new taste in appropriate clothing. They were tight, short, see-through, revealing. Ricarda Masterson was so absorbed in her aroused state of finally having found something she always had wanted to wear, that she was unable to think about her appointment. Wendy, herself, got pretty hot, thinking about how these clothes must look on Ricarda, with her enhanced boobies. Being already tight now, they would be scandalously revealing by tonight. When they were sure, that Ricarda had an adequate amount of new clothing, they went to the cashier. “It’s okay”, the voluptuous blonde behind the cashier said, “Dr. Snyder told us it will be all on our account.” Again Ricarda found, what a nice kind of man Dr. Snyder was.

“What about the clothes you’re wearing?” the girl asked. “Should we bring them to your room as well, or do you want to keep them on?” Ricarda thought only for a second and looking at Wendy she giggled, “I think I’ll keep them on. I can’t wait to show them off.” Wendy playfully patted Ricarda’s behind. “You’re a naughty girl.” Miss Masterson grinned. “Oh yes, I think I am.” They made their way to the cafeteria, to have a cup of coffee. Ricarda couldn’t help but notice, that some of the male stuff openly ogled her, while they strutted through the building. They were staring at her boobs and she did her best to keep them staring by straightening her back so they stood high on her chest.

“Tell me something about you, Wendy. Did you always work here?” Ricarda asked the massage girl, sipping her coffee.” “Oh no”, she answered, “actually I went to college to become a lawyer. But then, I found a part-time job here and within two weeks I discovered that I wanted to stay here.” Wendy could see the surprise on the business woman’s face at her confession. “I know what you are thinking. I have given up a high-class career for a simple job. But... I wouldn’t have it any other way. I feel so happy here, happier than ever in my life. And isn’t that all about life? Being happy?” Ricarda was astounded. Yet, if Wendy had found happiness in her life, who was she to judge her. To a certain point she actually could understand her. Not that she would have liked anything changed in her life, but... was she happy herself? Content—yes, but happy? Since there was enough time for her appointment with Dr. Snyder and Wendy had some work to do, Ricarda decided to spend the time until her treatment would start in her room, so she would finally be able to watch that damn video.

* * *

Relax and obey—Feels good to be relaxed—Feels good to obey—Feels good to do as you are told—You want to show off—You want to be looked at—You want to be ogled -Feels good to be ogled—Feels good to obey—Feels good to be looked at—Feels good to not think—Feels good to be stared at—Feels good to do as you are told—so hot to be obedient—so hot to be ogled—so hot to do as you are told—Feels good to serve (subservient)—Feels good to be obedient (submissive), Feels good to do as you are told (subjugated)—Feels good to not think (silly)—Feels good to show off (sexy)—Feels good to please (slave)—Feels good to be dirty (slut)—— Feels good to be a subservient, submissive, subjugated, silly, sexy, slave-slut -

Night Two—Need

Ricarda stood in front of her bathroom mirror, staring at her reflection in disbelief. This wasn’t her. She looked HOT, HOT, HOT! The most obvious change in her appearance were her 38 D’s. They stood high and firm on her chest. Her 26 inch waist accentuated them even more. Combined with her 35 inch hips, she had a real hourglass-figure. To top her appearance off, her face was framed with a wild mane of blonde hair. She looked like every man’s wet dream. Not that she did care, but she knew that no man would be able to resist her, be it in business or in her private life. She had been so nervous two hours ago, but Dr. Snyder had been so calm and professional, all her hesitation were gone, the moment he had led her into the medical room.

And now she was standing in her room, looking better than ever in her life. Her hands slowly went up her body towards her new tits, searching if they felt as natural as they looked. “Oh my god”, she gasped when she felt a shiver of arousal run through her body, the moment her hands came in contact with her boobies. Tits? Boobies? “Watch your language, girl”, she giggled towards her reflection. She had completely calmed down, when Dr. Snyder had explained to her once again, what he was about to do. His comforting voice had made her feel safe and totally at ease. She had not noticed any changes when she had regained consciousness at first. She was surprised to not find herself feeling dizzy. Quite the opposite: she was full of energy.

“Oh that”, Dr. Snyder had told her, when she asked him about it, “I thought you might like having a little bit more energy. I hope you don’t mind, but you’ll have the stamina of a teenager from now on, and all without any side-effects.” Why should she mind? Dr. Snyder was such a kind and thoughtful man. She should think about something, she could do for him. He certainly had deserved her benevolence. “Hello baby”, she had heard Wendy’s voice, “now what do you say?” “I feel great. Did you come to pick me up? That’s so nice of you.” “Wendy turned to the doctor. “She hasn’t seen the results?” “Well”, he had answered, “she just woke up.” The massage girl immediately had dragged Ricarda to the next mirror, not bothering that she still was naked. Not that she would have minded. “Oh my god”, she had cried out. “They’re so huge!” Everyone in the room knew what she had referred to. “Well, not as big as mine!” Wendy had stated, shaking her boobies. “But definitely a big improvement!”

“Ah Wendy”, Ricarda had said, giving her a playful swat on her behind, “you’re such a slut sometimes.” Having recognized, what she just had said, she had been quick to apologize. “Oh Wendy, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to...” “Ricarda, I have no problem with being called a slut”, the massage girl had interrupted her. “If calling things by their proper names, means being a slut, I’m proud to be one. I’d like to call a pair of tits, tits and a butt is an ass for me. Does that make me a slut?” She giggled. “I guess it does. But I like that too.” Ricarda had wondered why she hadn’t been disgusted by Wendy’s rude language, but the way she had used those dirty words had almost seemed cute. Looking back at her enhanced breasts, she even found herself thinking, if ‘tits’ wouldn’t be the proper name for them. They were a huge package, and breasts just wouldn’t fit anymore.

She hadn’t noticed yet, but when her thoughts had drifted back to her today’s appointment, her right hand had gone down to her pussy, while her left had kept her work on her tits. She recognized now, as she was awarded with bolts of lust running at the speed of light between her clit and her engorged nipples and back again. She had been so hot since she and Wendy had left Dr. Snyder. At first she had noticed that her new clothes were at least two sizes too small. They already had been a tight fit, but now, with her enlarged tits, the fabric was stretched to its limits. The tank top she had worn for her appointment didn’t even cover all of her boob-flesh. A good part of naked tits were clearly visible from underneath, and as she was wearing no bra they swung heavily with each step she took. Even though they were much bigger than before, they were definitely firmer. But they couldn’t deny physical laws of course.

“I can’t get out, dressed like this”, she had stated, but Wendy had convinced her. “Baby, remember how the guys looked at you this afternoon? What do you think they would do now? If you’ve got it, flaunt it! And you definitely got it.” “What do you think Dr. Snyder?” Ricarda nearly had been convinced by the massage girl’s words, but turned to the doctor to hear his opinion. Ricarda was pleased to see that his eyes had been resting on her chest... boobs. “I have to admit that it’s hard to not stare at your breasts. I’m might be your doctor, but I’m also a man. I don’t want to brag, but you are one of my masterpieces.” Ricarda felt a light tingle in her nether regions, when he referred to her as one of his masterpieces. So she had decided to go with her new clothes, and she had not regretted it. It had been late but there was enough male staff in the resort. They even didn’t try to hide, that they were ogling her, staring at her tits, undressing her with her eyes. Ricarda could almost read their minds that had to be filled with dirty thoughts. Yes, she had been the center of male attention this evening and oh, did that make her hot.

“You’ve been the hottest piece of ass, today”, she said to her reflection in the bathroom mirror, while still rubbing her slick pussy and rubbing her titties. She had to fight the urge to just keep standing there, pleasuring herself. She still had to watch this video. Tonight, however, she made herself comfortable on her bed. She hit the remote and began watching. She found it could do no harm, to play with herself while she looked at the screen. It just felt so good.

* * *

Dr. Snyder had fought hard to not fuck that former bitchy business woman right when she had awoken. He could have, but he knew he’d better wait until tomorrow. At least he would have Wendy the whole night at his beck and call. With tonight’s video tape, Miss Masterson would awake tomorrow as a new person. He had made sure, that besides him, there would be enough male staff available, to keep her occupied. He grinned. Not that he had any problems getting them to work overtime on Sundays when a new one had to be broken in. “Wendy”, he turned to his tonight’s entertainment, “you did a fine job. So I suggest, you prepare yourself: Shower, perfume, make-up, you know... You deserve your bonus, but in 30 minutes, I want a perfect little whore standing before me. Got it?” The massage girl beamed with joy. She so much loved, when Dr. Snyder praised her work, and she was prepared to be the best little whore, he could think about. “Thank you Sir, your slutty whore will be here in 30 minutes.”

When she had left, he turned on the observation monitor of Ricarda Masterson’s room. Like expected, she was lying naked and splayed out on her bed, staring at the screen and soaking in the messages. They weren’t subliminal anymore. They didn’t need to be. They were as direct as the images on the screen, that displayed whatever the messages were saying.

- Look at that big-titted blonde slut kneeling down and sucking dick! See her getting her hair grabbed and her head shoved down into his crotch! See her pissing cunt juice, while she’s choking on that dick! The slut loves sucking dick, and she craves even more getting her mouth rammed by dick, getting her throat filled with cock -

Ricarda had four fingers of her right hand shoved into her hungry mouth sucking on that imaginary cock. With her right hand she was harshly rubbing her slick cunt, screaming “YES!YES!YES!” as loud as her finger-filled mouth would allow.

- Look at how the blonde slut fucks back as her cunt is pounded hard. She likes it hard, the big-titted whore. She gets off on getting it hard. She needs to be fucked as hard as possible. She’s aching to get her cunt filled with cock. -

Ricarda was orgasming over and over again, while she screamed her need to be pounded hard. The four fingers in her cunt were sawing in and out of her at a furious speed. She craved to be the big-titted slut in the video. She needed to get fucked hard.

- Look how her ass gets stretched, when his big cock rides her like a mare in heat. The dirty whore gets off on having her ass stretched to its limit. She’s such a fucking whore, she’d take a fist up her ass and cum from the sheer pain. -

Had she been able, Ricarda would have shoved her own fist into her brown hole. Try as she might, she only managed to get three fingers into her tight backdoor. She howled in pain and pleasure, wishing it were a man, demanding entrance and forcing himself into her.

- She’s such a depraved slut, she lets a man do whatever he wants with her and get off on it. She wants to be used and abused like the lowest street whore. She wants to be humiliated and degraded like the slut she is. She gets off on it. -

Yes! She was such a big-titted slut whore, she would do anything for a real male. She would be wax in the hands of a real male, who’d use her for his own selfish pleasure. She craved to be debased. She longed to be used and abused.

* * *

Dr. Snyder had brought himself into the right mood, by watching Ricarda Masterson’s new form writhing and panting on her bed. She must have brought herself to the fifteenth orgasm, showing quite some stamina, when his tonight’s whore came down the stairs. Wendy’s body was spilling out of a pair of black leather hotpants and a front-zipper-top that she wore, with the zipper half way down. She had to, or else her mighty bazookas wouldn’t have fit into it. She walked on eight-inch high-heeled fuck-me-boots that reached above her knees, wiggling her hips while she approached him. Her lips were a glossy cherry-red invitation for his cock, and she wore a pair of big, pink plastic earrings that dangled from underneath her hair, that looked a lot like cotton candy. She even was chewing gum, making bubbles, now and then. In one word: She looked cheap.

“Now that’s how I like my girls. Cheap and slutty”, he commented, when she had reached the bottom of the stairs. Wendy giggled and pirouetted, showing him her half-naked ass-cheeks, before she strolled towards him, making sure that every part of her body was wobbling and shaking invitingly. That was, why she liked so much working for Dr. Snyder. The payment was okay, and the work wasn’t that hard, but it was the benefits and incentives that made his resort incomparable. Wendy could feel her cunt getting wetter with each step towards him, and when she has reached Dr. Snyder, she was soaked. She stood, with her legs spread apart, hands on her hips and tits thrust out. Dr. Snyder radiated power and raw sexuality. There was nothing, she wouldn’t do for him. He opened his legs. “Down on your knees, bitch. Blow me for a start.” Wendy felt her knees getting weak and was pleased to be allowed to go down on all fours as she crawled forward until her head rested on his crotch.

She fumbled with his zipper and gasped when his already hard cock sprang free. Spreading her knees, she sat down on her heels and bent forward. Her tongue shot out and began licking his wonderful shaft up and down, coating it with saliva. She was pleased to hear him groan, when she reached the tip, giving it a few quick licks. When his left hand entwined in her hair, she engulfed his cock-head in her mouth and began sucking on it, simultaneously flicking his piss-slit with the tip of her tongue. Dr. Snyder bent slightly forward and his right hand fought its way into her top. Grabbing her tits, one after the other, he pulled them out of their confinement. It took some effort because of the tightness of her top, but Wendy’s moan felt good around his cock, when he tightened his grip on her globes and really tore them out.

Wendy couldn’t help but moan when she felt his hands on her tits. She always had liked them to be manhandled, and so she pressed them further into his demanding palms, longing for that harsh touch, she so much liked. Of course, that didn’t stop her to fully concentrate on her sucking. She was a slut after all, and her first concern was the pleasure she was giving her owner. She would never be satisfied if her service would be anything less than perfect. When she felt Dr. Snyder twisting and pulling her nipples, she redoubled her efforts on his cock, sucking hard on the thick head, her tongue swirling around it. She moaned again, looking up at him with puppy eyes, silently begging him to let her go deeper. He wouldn’t let her though, his hand in her hair limiting her movements.

Wendy didn’t know it, but she had become such an expert in cocksucking, that he wouldn’t be able to hold back, if he had allowed her to suck him into her throat. He had all night, and he knew pretty well that he had not more than three loads in his balls. He didn’t want to waste any of them, since right now, he was enjoying her ministrations and her soft and pliable tit-flesh too much. He really was a genius, he thought to himself, when he pulled and twisted the slut’s nipples, eliciting a deep, satisfied moan from the blonde bimbo. He had always been a fan of big tits, but neither did he like the perfectly rounded silicon balloons of today’s porn stars, nor the natural sag of real boobs. With his invention he had the best of both worlds: Tits up to the size of F-cups or double-E’s with just the slightest amount of sag.

On top they were as sensitive as they could be, as he once again was noticing now, when he ran his fingernails over Wendy’s knobs, sending a shiver of delight through her whole body. In combination with the mental conditioning he was able to create the woman of his desire, whatever his desire may be. Pushing Wendy’s head a little bit deeper, Dr. Snyder remembered Sarah. She had been his test object to check how far he would be able to go. He had given her double E’s and a deep penchant for tit-pain. It seemed like yesterday, that he had her on her knees, black and blue welts on her tits, tears running down her face, and screaming and begging for more. And each new hit on her tits, cutting through the delicate skin, had brought her a new orgasm. He had sold her to a film company that was specialized in sm-productions, and she still earned him quite some money, since he got 10 percent from each videotape sold. He had reduced her craving for pain, however, as he didn’t want her to be damaged. But she still could and would take more than any other bitch in the business.

He decided, that it was about time to shoot his first load. He pulled Wendy’s head off of his cock, earning a desperate groan and a pout from the slut. Grabbing her nipples he yanked her up and forward until his rigid member was enveloped in her hot tit-flesh. Knowing immediately what to do, Wendy happily placed her hands on the outside of her boobs and pressed them together to form a tight and slippery passage for his cock. She began moving her upper body up and down on his shaft, eagerly licking the tip, whenever it appeared between her fleshy mounds. She instinctively knew that Dr. Snyder was about to unload, and she secretly hoped that he would come on her tits and face. She did like it, when he came in any of her fuck-holes, but the degrading act of coming on her had her satisfied even more.

After he had bathed her face and tits with his spunk, Dr. Snyder looked satisfied down into Wendy’s face. It was a sight to behold. Her cute, almost child-like happy face carrying a big amount of cum, dripping down onto her chin and her slick tits. Her eyes happily and thankfully looking up at him, like she just had received the most precious present, a girl could ask for. And her happy squeal, when he had announced that this only had been the beginning, and that he wanted her back and freshly made up by eight. Life could be worse, he chuckled to himself, when he took a quick look at Mrs. Masterson’s room. There she lay, obviously totally worn out, panting heavily with her eyes closed. Tomorrow would be a very satisfying day, Dr. Snyder thought.