The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Where Real Men Come From

Men are tricked, minds are erased, and the gay community wins a truckload of new tops.

PART 1

Hooked

The bus to the new gym screeched to a halt, jarring all the men seated onboard. These prime specimens had been specially selected to be a part of the doctor’s new training program.

The door to the bus opened and a thin bleach-blond jaunted up the steps. The men smirked a bit as he was obviously gay, but he was wearing one of the, “Where Real Men Come From” shirts that showed he was a part of the special opening bonus package for the gym. When he spoke, his voice was less whispy than most of the men has imagined. “Welcome to “Where Real Men Come From,” the young guy said, reading from a multi-colored pamphlet. “Each of you has been selected from your current gym or sports team because you have demonstrated skill to one or more owners or patrons of the our new gym. Without further adieu, I want to give you a tour of Finest!”

The guys were more eager to see what all the fuss was about than reap any special benefits from their free trials at this new gym, Finest. They had been receiving letters and promo videos for weeks now, and the hype was killing most of them. One by one, they exited the bus and entered the large gym. The young guide led them past a view of the main workout area and into a darkened theater room near the back marked, “Training.”

Each guy was seated, and an introductory film about Finest played. Little did they know, subliminals were flashing constantly, prepping each new customer and attempting to weed out the bad eggs. Some muscular ushers entered now and then to escort the less susceptible out of the theater and to the workout room where they would enjoy the basic facilities, find it no more exciting than their current gyms, and head home. The rest of the men stayed seated, viewing an ongoing video of simple safety tips and promo ideas. Once the room had been cleared of those that did not meet the doctor’s pre-arranged specs, small tubes emerged slightly from each occupied seat in the theater. Slowly and with little sound, a steady stream of colorless vapor pumped into the room.

The Men

Of the original set of 20 men, only six original studs remained seated to breathe the doctor’s concoction of tranquilizers and musk:

Dan- Your typical muscle guy on the outside with some hang-ups on the inside. Dan was a dishwater blond who worked out mostly to escape from responsibility. He’d made a hot body for himself, but didn’t think much of his successes as a lifter. He wasn’t dating, and rarely spent time with girls.

Eric- Brunette and scruffly-faced. Not much happened inside Eric’s brain except the basics: Eat, sleep, fuck, and workout. He was much more the stereotypically masculine jock guy that the doctor had sought than any of the other candidates, and spent little time in his college classes. As a rule, Eric didn’t date, but he rarely slept alone.

Ryan- Curly blond hair made Ryan appear boyish, and his attachment to family only amplified the idea. Weekends were spent mainly with his brothers and father, working out and doing guys tuff, but Ryan rarely spent time with other guys. Even getting him to the Finest opening was a stretch. Ryan was engaged to a high school sweetheart and family friend.

Nick- Thinner than the others but definitely a gym rat, Nick dropped out of high school to pursue a life in the NBA. When he realized that this white man couldn’t jump, he’s gotten into more trouble than he needed to and luck alone has scored him a killer girlfriend from a wealthy family.

Brian- Typically male, Brian had slightly long hair and a little fuzz under his lower lip. His body was in progress but his dedication was great. Brian had been dating the same girl for years and had been secretly saving money to buy her a ring.

Josh- The “pretty boy” of this group, Josh exuded charisma and charm. He was both muscular and intelligent, using his dark features and grey eyes in combination with his brain to succeed. Josh was married and living happily for two years.

The guys barely noticed as others were led out of the room, and as soon as the gas pipes filled the room with a sleepy fog, each of the guys had forgotten how many they had even arrived with. One by one, heads nodded, and eyes rolled back slightly. Each guy was practically sprawled in his chair as the lights on the screen went out and the room was totally black.

Men Are Masculine

“Go ahead and relax, each of you,” a voice cooed from a loudspeaker. “I know it was a long movie, so we’re going to just relax and refocus before we go on with the tour.”

The sagged bodies of the muscle guests remained motionless, just as the doctor had planned. A flick of a switch shut off the gas, and the room’s fans vented out the air so that the doctor could enter and view his six studs. The subliminals had been very powerful, and each stud was totally cooperative and relaxed. The doctor began to lull each of them from sleepiness into hypnosis through deepening techniques perfected to bring these men to his way of thinking. Over the next hour, he engrained the following initial ideas:

Men are masculine. You are a man.
Masculine men workout. You love to workout.
Women are feminine. They ruin the feeling of
manliness. You want to be manly.

These ideas were simple, but when pushed into the minds of the zonked studs, began to shape personality changes. Each man was given a CD in their gym bags with a note thanking them for their participation in the opening of the gym. Each would listen to it at night and further engrain their changes.

When he had finished, the doctor woke his six men and led them into the gym. The rest of the afternoon, the men worked out extensively, barely speaking to each other, but focusing entirely on their work for their bodies. From his office, the doctor watched happily. The first step was finished.

Girls On Their Way Out

Brian was the first of the six men to put his engrained thinking to use. When he saw his girlfriend that night for dinner, she noticed that he was increasingly distant. He had brought the pamphlet from the Finest gym with him to the restaurant, and seemed to get agitated the more she asked about his day. Brian complained of a headache and ended their night early. As he climbed into bed, he thought, What a loud bitch.

After dinner with his girlfriend, Nick took himself shopping. She’d spent the whole meal talking to him, and the sound of voice was driving him crazy. It was so high and whiney. Every time he thought he had gotten a grip on the excessive volume she seemed to be using, her voice would seem to trail off and he was left with straining to hear her. Tired out and bored, he browsed the gym supplies for a chance to make himself feel better. The only good thing about today had been the great workout. He found himself fixated on his reflection at the store and flexed and posed while people stared.

Eric crawled into bed early, not even thinking to go out to the bar. He was so tired and sore. All he could think about was his workout and how good it felt. Pressing play on the CD player, he drifted off to sleep. After an extra-long rest, Eric got dressed, sniffing his underwear first. The scent of sweat and musk hit him in the face, but he pulled them on anyway and headed out for the day.

One by one the muscle studs were drawing deeper inward and thinking about their bodies more. The thought of girls didn’t excite one of them the whole night.

Ryan awoke next to his fiancé only to find that she had left early. Ordinarily, he would have missed the chance to kiss her goodbye, but this morning, this didn’t bother him. He spent the first hour of the day doing situps and pushups, stopping only to glance at the nearby pamphlet from Finest. He smiled as he recalled the good time. Suddenly, the phone rang, and a surprise call from Dan (he didn’t even remember meeting him or giving his number) treated him to a great idea: Why not go back to Finest today? An hour later, Dan picked up Ryan and the two strangers rode to the gym together, barely speaking, but feeling comfortable in each others’ company.

Pretty boy Josh was already there when Ryan and Dan arrived. There was some sort of strange kinship between them, Ryan could tell, but it must have just been the fact that they were all obviously the best from their personal gyms. The three worked out in near silence for another hour until the rest of the studs from the day before arrived. From his office, the doctor was so excited to see that his programming CD had done its job. The studs were back and ready to get put under again.

Girls Really On Their Way Out

It was easy to get each stud back into the training movie room, and with no duds to weed out this time, the doctor was able to immediately begin pumping gas into the room and cooing from the loudspeaker. “Men are masculine. You are men. Relax and feel yourself become twice as masculine as you are now.” His words didn’t make much sense, but the obliteration of societal demands needed fantastic commands. Each man noticeably relaxed and their eyes shut. “The more relaxed you are, the more a real man you feel yourself becoming. Here it is ok to be as rugged and masculine as you can be. In fact, it is the only way you can be.”

The room was cloudy with gas, but the doctor could see each of his hunks proudly taking their suggestions. He took it up a notch. “You are not masculine enough in your everyday life. That must change. Feel yourself wanting that change. Feel yourself wanting to become a real man and being so masculine.” The next session was as long as the first, but the doctor worked to break new ideas into his studs’ heads. Each of them was to start pushing the boundaries of “masculine.” The guys’ heads were filled with ideas. “The weak must be polite to the strong. Real men own the weak.”

As the hour progressed, he drained each man of his general decency, enforcing new, “manly” rules. Each of the men would become verbally abusive to their girlfriends and wives, hoping to show how masculine they had become. Each would begin thinking of themselves as superior and strong. Their goals would be to get rid of their girlfriends and wives as soon as possible. In fact, the thought of staying with them was becoming painful.

“It is so much easier to just forget the women in your lives,” the doctor said, cutting back the gas. “Feel how easy it is to just let the memories fade in your minds. If you try to think about it, you can barely remember your girl’s name. Try to remember and feel the fogginess of your mind.” He entered the room and approached Josh, the married boy. “Josh is married to a nice girl, aren’t you, Josh?”

Josh, zonked and rewired, squirmed in his seat. “What’s her name, Josh?” the doctor asked. Josh opened his mouth to speak but his lips soon curled into a smile when he realized that he couldn’t remember her name. The doctor touched his forehead. “Sleep and become more masculine while the thoughts of your wife fade deeper into the fog.”

Before long, each stud had been deepened and conditioned further, losing their female connections. Easy, the doctor thought. My clients will be so happy.

The Doctor

The doctor, whose name was never really important, worked for a group of gay club owners anxious to expand the scene. Each had paid high priced to fill the market with new, ultra-masculine tops, each made to exude sexiness and evoke lust in the gay nightlife. Of course, they also were to be practically brainless and take on fetishes catered to each client, but that was something altogether different. Wiping out a college education was as easy as washing a blackboard, and fetishes were simply programmed actions waiting to be installed.

The offer had fascinated the doctor, but his work was not nearly ready when it came. Over a year of experiments and practice had been performed, with mixed results. Obtaining the right tools for the gas he used was a challenge enough, but the doctor had used a police squad to do that. After visiting the station, the hunks in blue had stolen all that he needed and forgotten all about it. Whenever anyone asked, they always smiled and insisted that the crime was unsolved and that they were looking into it. Once out of the spotlight, the cops would just forget that the crime had even occurred until it came up again.

Forgetting was one thing, but rewriting the personality of a man was more complicated than getting a group of already crooked cops to steal. Many experiments later, the doctor had given in and used a patient of his named Steven, who had been the ideal husband for five years, to test his results. After a week in the doctor’s hypnotic care, Steven had gone from the perfect husband to the average douchebag, cheating his balls off nightly and stealing money from his folks to pay for his new lavish affairs. The poor guy as never able to look back- or remember, for that matter, but the doctor had seen it is a natural step in his plan to rewrite men. If Steven could do a 360, then any man could be rewired to fuck ass and not give a shit about their old lives.

If we asked the doctor if he considered himself corrupt, he would merely state that his clients’ demands needed to be met, and that he simply found men more attractive after his personal touch. In other words, yes.

The plan had been laid out by the doctor’s clients with a timeline. The prototype set of ten were to be ready to go this year, with plans for a major sports championship “raid” later in the year. If all went well, the long term goal was to begin sending representatives to high schools so that as many young men as possible could be given the Finest education. It was an amazing idea, and the doctor could barely contain his excitement as he prepared to make the first fetish adjustment.

To be continued…