The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thanks for all the support via e-mail. Thanks to some of your ideas, these poor straight guys have no chance at enjoying a life with girls anymore.

Where Real Men Come From

Part 2

Fetishes

Weeks had passed, and the men had made major changes. Almost none of them spent time with any women anymore. If they did have to interact with them, the guys would rudely ignore the girl or order her around. To them, the whole thing felt perfectly natural and totally masculine. That word was running through their minds all the time.

The doctor decided it was time to implant some fetishes into his hunks, and scheduled private meetings with each of them. He started with Ryan since he found him the most attractive. The young family man had lost sight of his former fiancé altogether, even deleting her number from his cell phone when he didn’t recognize the name. He spent all of his remaining time working out and jacking off (per the doctor’s suggestion). When the doctor called Ryan in and zonked him with some trigger words, the hunk easily listened to the new ideas.

“You work out with your brothers when you are not here, don’t you, Ryan?” the doctor asked.

“Yessss,” the slurred words of the hypnotized hunk rolled out. The doctor knew he was going to like this. He’s always had a water sports fetish, and this seemed to suit Ryan.

“Ryan, it is masculine to stare at them as they workout, just like we said. But now you are going to want more than that.”

“Morrreeee….” Ryan gurgled.

“Did you sneak a sniff of their boxers like I told you to?”

“Yess… stinky asssss,” Ryan said with a manly grunt.

The doctor laughed. This isn’t for you. Save that for Eric. “You can stop sniffing their shorts. The thing to go for now is piss.” Ryan seemed uncomfortable at first. The doctor whispered, “Piss is masculine. You’re masculine. You’re a man.”

Ryan smiled. All of the men seemed to have developed real pride in their masculinity as defined by the doctor. “Yeahh…”

“Piss is masculine and makes you manlier when you share it.” The doctor worked some suggestions about Ryan’s brothers and their piss into the talk and soon had Ryan thirsty to taste his brothers’ golden syrup. Ryan shifted in his seat, and the doctor made sure to include that if Ryan could not get what he needed from his brothers, he was to fill a beer mug with his own piss and savor it every night. This would be fun to watch. Ryan headed home shortly after, and the doctor visualized him watching and waiting to snag a sip from his brothers’ toilet trips.

Ryan may have wanted it, however, but he wasn’t anywhere near ready to steal it yet. His efforts to catch his brothers off-guard and get to an unflushed load were thwarted all night. His thirst grew. He finished off the night naked, his cock jutting out in front of him, seemingly rock hard, while he downed a huge beer mug of his own nearly brown-orange sizzling juice. As he savored the last drop he grunted and thought of how sexy it was to be masculine.

Eric, as the doctor wanted, was going to find his own laziness working to his advantage. Sleeping hypnotically, Eric was reprogrammed to not mind, even enjoy- fucking love- the masculine feeling of a good fart. The session to train him nearly made the doctor gag as Eric playfully gassed the room with his stinky odor, laughing and making jokes with the doctor the whole time. Scat fans, beware, the doctor thought.

Nick had been enjoying the nightly whacks from his horniness training already, but when the doctor suggested that he be unable to get any work done at his job without rubbing out a load, Nick found that his thoughts were only of two things: His masculinity and his cock. He took more restroom breaks than ever before, kicking back in the bathroom stall, legs resting high on the toilet paper dispensers, jacking off for hours. Each day he left more and more behind, but his mind told him that he needed to whack to work, and his boner throbbed constantly.

Dan, though lonely and isolated before, found himself so connected to the world as the doctor made him enjoy the taste and smell of gym socks. After every workout, he would scour the locker room for dirty socks and maybe a shoe. At night, these items would go to bed with him so that he could smell their seductive aroma while his cock throbbed and shot.

Brian was a fun guy to program. The doctor worked a spot more dominance into his personality, causing Brian to impulsively dominate all guys he saw as less masculine than himself. It was Brian who took the first step toward gay sex when he ordered an effeminate shoe salesman at the mall to first cut him a deal on the shoes, then suck his cock in the backroom. The whole time, Brian’s training caused him to dominate the poor salesman more and more, degrading him and demanding more service. The boy left his number with Brian, but Brian still walked off, threatening to tell the fag’s boss. Scared for his job, the clerk paid Brian 50 bucks to leave and keep quiet, which Brian took. That night, Brian called the clerk and demanded more money and more head, which the clerk provided, all the while enjoying it as Brian looked at him with hateful eyes, calling him a worthless faggot.

Josh found himself (almost literally) glued to the seats at the nearby peep show. He had found himself growing more and more addicted to porn lately, and his hand was nearly always on his cock, rubbing and jerking. In a few weeks, he had spent hundreds of dollars on videos of men fucking each other, and even purchased a fleshlight with an asshole opening, which he proudly displayed on his desk at work. His conversations with friends seemed to be of nothing but porn and sex, and the addiction was getting deeper.

The doctor seemed happy with his changes to the men, minor that they were. Some were just extensions of who they were. He had enjoyed the gay sex stories he had gotten from a zonked Brian the morning after, and happily increased Nick’s need to jack off- ultimately replacing the overall personality of the thinner man with thoughts of cumming only. Eric was barely able to be in the room because of his “butt gas pride” as he called it. He jokingly asked the other men to guess his meals from his farts, which Ryan protested adamantly, even while downing a 2-liter of his own urine without thinking. The boys had changed, and the fun was just getting started. The doctor started his usual talk: “Men are masculine. You are a man…”

Easy Tops

Ryan woke up with his usual masculine boner and stroked himself off in front of the mirror. His hot young body looked too good to pass up, and he’d all but forgotten that women used to arouse him. Any time he tried to think back to his relationship with his ex-fiance, Ryan would get confused and angry. All he could do was let those thoughts fade and be nothing. He chugged a 2-liter of his brothers’ piss that he’d scooped out of the toilet when they came home drunk while he rubbed himself. It just felt so good to be muscular and masculine while you drank.

Josh found that his killer good looks were more valuable than ever. He toyed with everyone now, whether they be male or female. He refused to tip the pizza boy, noting instead that his cockiness only seemed to perk the young queer’s interest. He often left restaurants without paying, especially if an annoying chick was his waitress. It just felt so good to be muscular and masculine before heading to the peep show. He no longer paid there, either, as the couple that owned the place seemed rather taken with his recurring business.

Eric had made himself a complete turnoff to the girls. His cocky, lazy attitude coupled with nose-curling stinks made him the epitome of flamboyant masculinity. Like a frat boy lost in a drunken stupor, he slurred his way through every day, lazily enjoying how good it felt to be muscular, masculine, and stinky.

Dan could now regularly be found in the stalls of the locker room, inhaling the sweet smell of used sneakers. He’d found that his intense urges to inhale the fragrances of feet had forced him to buy a lock cutter so that he could get to the locked up shoes that made his cock hard. It felt too good to be muscular, masculine, and to enjoy feet to give it up.

Brian had quickly made himself into an ultra-dominant cash master, and he gradually picked up more and more subservient gay men of generally older ages that would pamper and spoil him with money and clothes. To Brian, this was all natural, and his sexual appetite for these men was fueled only by the newly developed personality trait that he deserved it. It felt so good to be muscular, masculine, and in control.

Nick’s luck had soured, and so had his training. His refusal to work lost him his job, and the doctor had to quickly rewrite his programming so that his jacking off would be useful again. Now, whenever Nick attempted to find a new job- in the newspaper, on the internet, or out of the street, he would be overcome with the need to pleasure himself. Nick found that he wasn’t getting anywhere in his job search, but something in his mind told him not to care. It just felt good to be muscular, masculine, and to jack off.

The doctor decided to up the ante by inviting his clients to the next training session. Once he had his men transfixed by a new spiral video he had designed, the doctor explained what he wanted. “These men are gay and they want to see how you’ve been coming with your work at Finest,” he said. “You are starting to notice that you can’t help but think about men too, as women have faded so far into your memory. These gays can show you how to put your masculinity and manliness to use.”

The doctor finalized his plans for the six studs and watched as their dilated eyes struggled to keep up with the spinning spiral on the screen. Josh’s face seemed to be fighting so hard to keep his eyes on the spiral, but most of the men looked completely numb, as if nothing was penetrating their slowly shrinking intelligence. The spiral switched to a training video on gay sex, and eventually to specially filmed porn that led the men toward natural uses of their new fetishes with their gay “friends.” In no time, he had both the formerly straight muscle men and his gay clients naked and starting to experiment. Each man, convinced that this was a part of his natural masculinity, took to seducing and straddling their gay men with aggressive success.

To document his efforts, the doctor pulled out his digital camera and began to photograph the new top studs as they penetrated the asses of the gay clients- some of the men fucking ass for the first time. Moans and yelps of pain filled the room until eventually each man developed his own fucking pace and delivered a load into the asses of their gay bottoms. The doctor snapped shots of Ryan plowing his man into the floor and then flipping him over to sample the piss from his cock. He caught shots of Eric getting head from his bottom first while the guy sucked up the rotten air from around Eric’s ass, and then enjoyed seeing Eric pound the guy senseless with a masculine ass fuck.

When the sex was over, the air stunk of fart and cum, but the doctor was excited to see that everything had gone as planned. To finish off his work with these men in the first phase, he escorted his bottom clients to his office and switched on the gentle gas jets that would lull the men back into hypnosis. From his loudspeaker, the doctor said, “Fucking is for men. You are real men. Real and masculine. You want to fuck ass and share your desires.”

He let the studs sit in the gassy room for another hour, absorbing another subliminal programming video, and then released them to work out and refine their muscle bodies. In his office, the representation of his experiments congratulated the doctor and made plans for the next step of the plan. Each man was currently being programmed to spread his seed around the gay bars represented by the six bottom men, and the doctor had added additional subliminals to make attachment impossible. The men would be insatiable tops, unable to want any dating with men, and would stir new frenzy into the gay nightlife.

“Well,” the owner of Club Triangle Cocktail said, “now we need to start on a second batch. Once these models get out there and interact, guys from my club are gonna be floored. It’s like a ship of perfect tops just landed.”

“A second batch with some new ideas to go with the old,” the owner of Kiwi’s said.

The doctor listened and advised his patrons that he had already requested that Ryan bring his brothers and father in to see the new gym, and that he was also looking at a set of second recruits from new gym members. No one could find out where the new real men were coming from, but he was anxious to see how well they liked what his men could do. He laughed to himself as he thought that some boys will never know is their top studs are just plain fuckaholics or products of the Finest training. His assembly line was ready to do away with the old breed of gay tops and introduce a new line of completely masculine muscle studs. It felt so good.

To be continued…