The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Where Real Men Come From

Part 3

New Studs

After a month of topping nightly, the new studs were the hit of the club scene, with requests for phone numbers and drink sales increasing daily. Since the guys were able to hookup starting around 10 each night, they could take on two or three guys easily, and the desire for their bodies grew.

The doctor knew that he would be able to start training his new subjects, and he urged Ryan to get his family in to see the gym as soon as possible. Arranging a new promo special, the doctor organized a new set of men to join them.

Ryan’s two brothers, Pete and Christian, had barely noticed a change in their brother, which the doctor found fascinating in his interview with them. They knew he had ended his engagement, but their family ties had been so strong that the brothers had rallied around Ryan, and his eagerness to stay masculine had not shown as anything out of the ordinary for boys who boated, fished, worked out, played hoops, and went partying for their good times.

After completing preliminary talks with them, the doctor ushered them into the training movie room, leading them past the main workout room which was filled with patrons. Although not every stud was able to be reprogrammed, some subliminals like the need to return to workout were generally effective, and the place was always full of men. The doctor often caught Dan sneaking in just to whiff the shoes in the locker room, but never stopped him.

The new set of 15 men would quickly dwindle with the original programming just like the first set, and when the air was clear, the doctor had five new studs zapped and ready to learn. He cranked the gas (a new mixture he’d perfected that included tribulus terrestris and xanthoparmelia to boost testosterone) and let the guys inhale the air for a long time before dropping them down into a deep trance.

Ryan didn’t count as new, so with six men in the room, the doctor had five new chances to make tops.

Pete was the older of Ryan’s brothers, and the smartest. He was an aspiring writer and even played the guitar, which the doctor found sexy.

Christian had less motivation than his older brothers, but was too loveable to ever call on it. His nice muscular body just made him look completely powerful land sexy.

Chuck was the ultimate father figure, having cared for his boys and raised them practically on his own. Their relationship was close, and he obviously worked out with them often. The doctor planned to take advantage of his position as a role model and see to it that the brothers got extra training.

Brandon was huge, more muscular than any of the other men, and African-American. His voice was deep and the doctor was sure his testosterone would need no extra push, but enjoyed gassing him anyway. His cock was already jutting up in his jeans as he relaxed, and the bulge was huge.

Jud was an army stud, whose access to a nearby base would prove exciting and worth exploring. He had a boyish face but was toned and built nicely. As he settled into a gassed and hypnotic sleep, Jud’s mouth curled into a tiny smile.

Two hours later, and six programming videos into their training, the studs each blew a massive load into the mouth of the gay man kneeling between their legs. The doctor had chosen to allow some of his benefactors to attend this training session to try out their new tops. Each had spent the last few minutes sucking the dick of their man of choice, and the tops had done a great job moaning and fucking the mouths of their gay bottoms.

Each man had been given the same overview of his current masculinity as the first batch, discarding old habits and ideas that seemed more feminine and unneeded. Each found that self-centered dominance to gays was a natural thing.

The three brothers had been hypnotically bonded, and Ryan’s efforts to secretly collect piss would no longer be needed. The three were to work out, under careful watch by their father, who was also zonked, almost nonstop. Chuck would reinforce the bond between his boys, and was given suggestions to create a very manly atmosphere in their home.

Brandon had been a real hit with the backers, and his enormous cock got a few more shots off as each wanted to taste it. The doctor had to laugh, and wondered if Brandon had been that lucky with the girls.

Jud, meanwhile, got a stack of business cards for the gym and was going to recruit hot studs for Finest as soon as he got back to base. He would remember nothing specific about what had happened, although he would know to return in two days, but he would make sure that his friends and buddies all knew to come visit.

Things were going great until the doctor noticed that his young intern, a medical school stud named Rick, had crept out of the room. He was on his phone in the Finest lobby when the doctor caught up to him. “What’s going on?” he asked.

Rick closed his phone and turned around. “Nothing,” he said. “Family call.”

Rick had not been known to step out of his obligations, and the doctor found himself questioning the boy’s commitment to this project. Experimental hypnosis and personality studies may have been an interest for the boy, but involvement in a plan like Finest was not the same thing. The doctor would have to watch Rick carefully.

That night, Jud found fucking his girl was way less interesting than talking to his buddies. He had to stop twice and getting off took extra effort. She barely noticed, enamored with his hot body and typically insatiable desires. When he finally got rid of her, he passed out two dozen cards to men he knew and shared his stories about hot great the new gym was. A few acted like they might actually visit, and Jud knew that he would have to call and tell the doctor about his success. He didn’t know why, but as he dialed on the phone, his mind faded into servitude and he barely whispered what had happened. The doctor urged him on, telling him how masculine he felt, getting his friends to go to a nice gym, and ended the call by suggesting that Jud dump a load of cum into his pants. Jud moaned and he filled up his boxers with sperm.

At Ryan’s house, the brothers were deep into remodeling their home. Chuck had decided that decorative artwork was not masculine, and that the boys needed to have a place to see themselves. He had the guys place a huge mirror in front of the sofa, and each guy sat in front of it that night, jacking off and looking at himself. Chuck stood jacking off in the corner, proud of his sons. The room smelled like a used condom, but Chuck knew his boys didn’t need to clean it up. After the boys and streaked the mirror, he rounded them up to workout.

Brandon spent the night alone, using both hands to work his tool in bed before falling into a pleasant rest. He dreamed about walking around with gay men drooling over him and woke to see that his penis was hard again. “Fags,” he muttered, and reached to grab his dick.

Rick

Rick pored over files that the doctor had organized of his experiments and the men he was making gay with the Finest program. He had files that could put the doctor and his backers away for a long time. There was a file explaining how to make a hormone-building anesthetic gas as well as video discs for all of the spirals and subliminal movies. Everything was laid out for him.

This move to snoop through the files had only come up lately, when Rick, who had been so eager to try the doctor’s plan to rewrite the personalities of subjects, had gotten nervous. He wasn’t gay, nor interested in men at all, but the experiment had given him a chance to study hypnosis as a personality inhibitor, and he knew that the US government would be interested in the results. He would look great presenting his findings to the President.

Rick didn’t know that he was being watched, of course, and his phone calls went quickly into a recording machine that the doctor could listen to from his office. “Pity,” the doctor said aloud. “Rick was a good assistant.” He flipped a switch.

Rick didn’t notice the slight hissing sound in the room as he kept going through the files, using a nearby photocopier to make duplicates. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to get away with the original copies, but if he could make seconds, the doctor might not think he took anything. He ran off profiles on all of the men in case he needed to check with them or consult their cases.

Rick turned back to a glass of water he had with him and absent-mindedly adjusted a growing erection in his pants. He quickly got on his cell phone to call a contact but found that the signal was no good. Odd, he thought.

Suddenly, Rick felt slightly dizzy. He fought it, and leaned against the copy machine, a large, pulsing erection between him and the device. The room was slightly spinning, but the more it spun, Rick found that he couldn’t fight or focus at all. He was quickly losing consciousness. From a loudspeaker, he heard the doctor say, “Rick, you should have simply told me you wanted a new life for yourself. I could have taken care of it.”

Rick jumped, but the sudden motion seemed to send his mind spinning. Everything was so confusing. He stumbled to the floor and drifted into a deep sleep, a pleasant grin smearing his face with joy.

Hours later, Rick woke up in the training room, settled into a chair. A video had just ended and the doctor was talking to him. He struggled to get up, but he was woozy. The doctor intoned, “Now, let’s see how those new suggestions take effect. What are you?”

Rick didn’t think. He replied, “I am a medical student preparing to become a researcher in mental health and psychological conditions.”

“Is that all?”

Rick did think, but couldn’t find anything else. “Yes.”

“Good boy. Now, you’ve had a long night, Rick. I trust you want to get back home so you can sleep,” the doctor said.

The word SLEEP seemed to make Rick’s eyelids flutter, like they say your eyes do when you’re hypnotized, but Rick barely noticed. He only knew that he had to get home. Walking, barely thinking, Rick didn’t notice the doctor pat him on the behind as he left.

The doctor called his backers and explained that the situation had been taken care of, and the men refused to hear any explanation. The doctor agreed that if things were to be smooth, they should know as little as possible.

But you want to know, I assume.

Rick’s future:

Rick completed his medical school work and appeared to be one of the most promising students to enter the field. All he had to do was complete his testing and he was home free.

On the day of the test, Rick couldn’t help but grin like an idiot. For some reason, his body was telling him to feel confident. When he filled in the name area on his answer sheet, he was sure to do it clearly. I want to make sure they know whose this is, he thought.

Rick grinned wider, feeling a slight bulge in his shorts as he handed in his test- 3 minutes later! The administrator thanked him, giving him a questioning look, and then glanced at the answer sheet. Rick had written across the page, “I’m a fucking faggot who knows nothing about life. I want to piss on this test.”

The test administrator looked up, and Rick was smiling while a huge stream of piss soaked his pants. He was escorted off the premises by security, all the while grinning stupidly. To this day, he can’t even remember taking the tests, and every effort to sign up for a re-test results in Rick feeling too tired or bored to make the call.

He works as a janitor for Finest gym these days, cleaning up the strange overnight messes that are left in the training video room. Probably some spilled muscle milk or chewing gum.

To be continued...