The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Where Real Men Come From

Part 4

Friday

The clubs were hopping with action on a typical Friday. The original studs, sans Ryan who was home jacking off with his brothers, were out doing their thing, making sure that they fucked as many men as possible. Out in the street, a car rocked back and forth as Eric fucked the brains out of a thin, wispy partier. The car reeked on the inside from Eric’s recent inability to control his flatulence, and the boy was loving every minute of Eric’s uncontrolled outbursts that seemed so masculine. Dan and Nick were upstairs in the bar’s backroom, each seated on a bar stool with a tight bottom man squeezed around their rods. The two drank beers and ground slightly into their lap “dancers,” barely interrupting their casual conversation to moan occasionally. Josh was out on the dance floor with about four guys hitting on him at once. He didn’t care which he did first, so long as he got to fuck all of them before he went home.

On the other side of town, Brian was on the phone with the doctor. His dominance had taken an unexpected turn a few days earlier, and the doctor was investigating his cocky stud’s new interests. Brian had become so controlling, and his nature had changed from being even greedy to now expectant.

He had stormed into a wealthy firm, flirted his way past a stupid secretary to the office of the president- one of the gay men on the doctor’s backer list- and had subsequently taken over the entire business for himself. It hadn’t been hard for him to control the naturally submissive CEO, but the poor man hadn’t seen it coming when a young cocky stud, dressed like he was on his way to a beach party, walked into his office, sat down, and propped his feet up on the desk, shucking his flip flops to reveal strong, sweaty feet. The light scent of musky foot lingered in the air, and the poor CEO, a man named Warren, never even thought that Brian’s feet were laying on important documents. Within a matter of an hour, Brian had the poor defenseless Warren kissing his feet and sitting between his legs while he made phone calls to the various departments of his new business.

Every time Warren attempted to touch himself or get off from his fantasy-come-true, Brian would push him with his foot and demand that Warren perform a menial task- bring him a beer, rub his shoulders, kiss his legs. Warren was so excited that he called the doctor that night to thank him for the new young CEO of his company. The doctor had been concerned, to say the least, that Brian had taken the initiative to track down one of his backers rather than travel to Pansy, Warren’s privately owned night club, instead.

As Brian listened to the doctor’s relaxing words, he felt himself sink into a relaxed state. The doctor questioned him about Warren’s reactions and Brian’s intentions, and it was clear that Brian had only gone to see Warren out of his new greedy wants. He also explained that he had spent the afternoon with Warren sucking his dick, spraying the former boss of the company with load after load of semen. To his shock, the doctor found the idea of Brian controlling the firm to be more interesting than he thought. For Brian to harass and eventually enslave a man in power like Warren, the training had been very effective. He instructed Brian to remain merciless, and sent the stud on his way to a gay bar so that he could make some cash for the evening.

Indulged

Brandon got out of his car and strutted confidently toward the beautiful condo where he had parked. In his mind, he really had no idea where he was, but the instructions from the doctor had been clear, and he had followed the directions to the nice neighborhood. The second round of programming kicked in, and with each step toward the condo, Brandon forgot more and more the route he and taken, and how he got here. By the time he reached the door, any attempt to retrace his steps in the future would prove impossible.

A young, muscular man opened the door and let Brandon in, and the two barely interacted. The “butler”’s eyes seemed glazed, as if he really was not aware of anything but his work and the task he was performing. Brandon went up some stairs into a nice living room with a beautiful sofa. Without thinking, he removed his clothing and sat on the couch. Within moments, his cock was hard and throbbing against his stomach, but Brandon waited patiently.

The young butler entered a few moments later with a small tank and a gas mask for Brandon. Brandon slid the mask over his face and cranked the handle on the tank, filling the mask with the odorless gas from Finest. As he felt himself lulled into a relaxed mindset, his dick bounced up and down. The butler left and returned again with a bottle of lube and Polaroid camera. While Brandon inhaled and grinned inside the mask, the young slave of the doctor waited patiently.

The doctor entered a few minutes later, thanking his housekeeper for the efficiency, and telling him that he could take his break for the day, adding, “Make sure you use the restroom and cum very hard.” The butler walked away, already becoming hard in his jeans.

The young housekeeper had been a former pizza delivery boy for a local company before showing up to deliver some breadsticks to the doctor one night when he was working late at home. The doctor had tricked the stud into entering the condo briefly, and it wasn’t long before a combination of chemicals and hypnosis had the stud unemployed as a pizza boy and on the job as a slave. To the 19 year-old butler, this new job was simply all that was left. He couldn’t think or remember anything else but serving the mid-forties doctor that had caught him.

The doctor removed Brandon’s mask to find the African-American hunk barely coherent, and a huge shit-faced grin on his face. He kissed Brandon’s cheek and talked the hunk to awareness so that he could participate in the doctor’s plans.

Our doctor is not one to play with his patients, typically, but his secret lust for Brandon had overcome him the night before, and he had called the stud to set up a meeting with him at his condo. Brandon responded nicely, not overdominating the doctor with his newfound cockiness and extreme horniness, but taking only minutes to slide his enormous cock into the doctor’s now well-lubed ass.

The doctor called the shots hypnotically while Brandon pumped him casually from behind, slowly pulling himself in and out of the doctor. He moaned, but the doctor calmed his voice, assuring him that he would feel the same pleasure, but not moan loud enough to alert any neighbors. Brandon’s moans turned to grunts as he slammed harder into the doctor. As the doctor shook with the slight pain and happy enjoyment of the anal sex he was having with his hypnotized straight man, he contemplated himself, thinking that perhaps he had crossed the line in his own demented professionalism by sleeping with a “client.” Funny, he thought to himself as the pace quickened more, I never thought I had gone too far when I took out my own grad student assistant. He chuckled slightly, then winced as Brandon thrust harder. The doctor’s own agenda to take his work to the next level was so close. He and his new studs would soon be ringing in new recruits at a local high school that had accepted the Finest On-Location program for training its athletes.

The excitement of a locker room full of completely impressionable, horny young men made the doctor’s own dick ooze. He pushed back against Brandon, and the hunk responded by grinding in far and holding himself all the way inside the doctor. Brandon thrust in and out again, his big balls slapping against the doctor. The doctor loved Brandon’s huge, hairy balls. He wanted to make sure they Brandon dumped and emptied them today. Brandon got rougher and fucked harder. Moments later, the two men came, barely able to contain their pleasure by muffling their cries of enjoyment. Brandon filled the doctor’s ass with cum and the doctor squirted on his leather sofa, making a decently-seized puddle.

The two sat together for a few minutes, and the doctor decided his best course of action was to make sure that Brandon forgot this too. As the strong man walked out of the condo to head home, each footstep he took shrouded the memory of their hookup in clouds of nothing until it was too fuzzy to remember. The doctor stood up, climbed into a robe, and called his young housekeeper to clean the mess from the sofa. While the doctor headed to his office, his former pizza stud knelt and licked the sofa clean before spraying the remains with upholstery cleaner.

To be continued…