The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dedication:

I would like to thank robotunit8, Jake and Phil for their continued support. I’d also like to thank Kris P. Kreme for inspiring me to do this. Mostly, I want to thank these wonderful authors for their time and incredible talents, which they brought to this project. Without their efforts and support, I could never have done this on my own.

-mcguy101

Whodunme:

A Sweet Story of Erotic Mind Control and Murder Most Foul

Introduction

The year: Indeterminate.

The date: December 31st.

The time: Early morning.

Portrait of a man surveying his dominion: Count Frederic Baronsky looked out the window of his palatial estate. While his noble title might suggest that the stipulated view would be of an Eastern European vista, in reality his estate was in Princeton, New Jersey. The barren trees and lush grounds were covered in a fresh coating of snow. The morning light glistened off its beautiful, white background.

The former Princeton Eastern European scholar, Dr. Fred Baron, inherited the title and fortune from a distant relative in Transylvania. After visiting his ancestral home to claim his inheritance, he had dabbled in the family secrets and now he had more than thirty lovely women at his beck and call. While many would envy the Count’s lifestyle, at 40 he had grown restless. A week ago he had decided to embark on a new phase of life. For the first time in a long time he was happy; yet this happiness would be short lived. In a mere few hours he would take his last breath.

Prologue

“Master, breakfast will be up shortly,” smiled the comely girl from his bed as she hung up the phone.

Fred smiled wistfully. In a few short days, she would be gone along with most of the young women who had lived with him—some for as long as 10 years and others as few as a couple of months. “It was all Suzette’s fault.” he grinned to himself. Ah, his beautiful Suzette.

Suzette LaPoint was his first capture twelve years ago. She had been a law student at Princeton when he had started as a visiting lecturer at his Alma Mater. He had been struck by her luminous dark hair and the large breasts on her tall, exquisite frame. Most of all, it was her generous smile which radiated from her angelic face that drew him to her. It took just one drunken evening and an injection of the control serum to make her his.

The family secret that he inherited told him how to create the serum and its antidote. He had also learned that the legends of blood sucking fiends were used to explain the disappearance of beautiful village women, who had fallen prey to the serum. These women had been used as pleasurable breeding stock by his ancestors throughout the ages. Now the serum had made the Count’s current lifestyle possible.

Despite taking these women and with a few exceptions, Fred generally just held them for a couple of years before releasing them. As each woman had a role on his estate, when given the antidote they were told to only remember doing their “day jobs” during their sexual captivity. Then they were released, believing that they had been the Count’s employees. Each left with a small stipend and a glowing letter of recommendation.

A week ago, as he was considering who to replace, Suzette noticed his restlessness. “What’s the matter, my love?” she asked.

“I have no idea. Something doesn’t feel right,” he had said.

Suzette paused and then just beamed her magical smile at him. “Have you ever asked yourself what you’re doing?”

“What?”

“Are you happy with your life and what you’re doing with it? Is this all that you want out of life?”

Then reality hit Fred with a thud, which dazed him for a moment. Suzette’s smile was just as beautiful as it was twelve years ago. At 35 she had aged, but she looked as stunning as ever. While others had come and gone, Suzette had stayed, despite his effort to release her eight years ago. At the time she hugged him and said, “Not now or ever, Master.”

That was the last time she had called him “Master”. He had seen to that.

Now, eight years later, Suzette was his fiancée. She had confessed that she had fallen in love with him, even before receiving the serum. Over the years, he realized that he felt the same way about her. She basically ran his household, was his lawyer and ran his business. She was already his wife in virtually all things, so why not make it official so they could start a family? As he had received an offer from Princeton for full tenure, he realized that this would be the perfect time to change his life. Over the course of the next few weeks, the Count would begin to release his love slaves and replace them with a real (albeit smaller) staff. Most importantly, he and Suzette would announce their engagement when they unmasked at midnight, at his annual masquerade ball tonight. They would ring in the New Year with their guests, including some dear friends and colleagues who were coming from long distances at his invitation.

Last night he and Suzette shared their bed with the lovely woman now in it. As lovely as this woman was, he already missed Suzette. She had already gotten up to have a meeting with the household staff concerning preparing the mansion for the ball tonight. Whether it was the cool draft or thoughts of his love, an erection had formed a tent in his boxers. His lovely companion beamed at him. “Let me help you with that, Master.” she said as she climbed out of the bed.

“That’s OK...” he started.

“I wouldn’t want you to feel uncomfortable, Master. Besides, I think I need a little snack before breakfast,” she grinned, as she sauntered over to him, knelt down, fished out his member and began to stroke and lick it to full hardness.

Chapter 1

“Fred Is Dead”

by mcguy101

Suzette LaPoint looked at the four figures sitting across the table from her. Her world had been shattered that morning. Her fiancée, the man who had owned her lock, stock, and barrel, had died in her arms. Now the vultures were about to receive their marching orders from a man who died just nine hours ago.

She had tried to convince him that she should be the one to determine who was responsible for his poisoning, but the Count had insisted on this somewhat practical, yet eccentric approach.

Suzette sighed as she clicked on the movie file. The image of her dead fiancée appeared on the screen and he began to speak. “Hello my friends. At this point Suzette has told you about my death. Now we need to discreetly figure out who is responsible. I feel that you four are the best suited, based upon your skills, training or intellect.” He coughed, before continuing. “Now I could hire you all, but as you are my friends and I need this resolved quickly, I have decided to give you a personal stake in the outcome.”

Suzette watched the reaction of her companions. They were in rapt attention. Even half dead, Fred really knew how to draw people in with his oratory. “A professor until the end,” she thought wistfully. Her attention returned to the monitor.

“Now for shits and giggles, I have decided to turn this into a contest. For the investigator who is able to solve my murder you will gain my entire estate, which includes money, property, and all the women except the four suspects and Suzette. I have given her permission to take the antidote and I have authorized a sum of money for her, which has already been transferred to an offshore account. My biggest regret is that I won’t be able to share my life with her. My dying wish is that she should have her freedom,” said Fred, who was beginning to show some emotion, before continuing.

“As some of you know, by tradition, I am always the first to unmask at midnight at the ball. Until then, you should be able to investigate my murder without fear of my demise being discovered,” he grinned like a rabid hyena.

As for the suspects, Suzette and I have narrowed it down to four women. As Suzette has told you about the serum, the antidote, and their effects, you are probably just as surprised as I am that one of these woman could work up the gumption to kill her ‘beloved master’. They all loved me and were completely loyal, so in theory, it shouldn’t have been possible. Pepper, my sweet, little, lesbian spitfire, you know quite well what I mean.” His image seemed to leer at the only other female in the room.

Pepper LaRue did something that she swore she would never do because of the Count. She blushed. In many ways, he had ruined her. While she had somewhat brought it on herself, she was the only woman who had received the antidote who was allowed to remember everything that happened to her. That knowledge came with its own rewards, but also a steep price. It was a debt that could never be completely repaid. Her attention drifted back to the voice of the man that she wanted to despise, yet desperately loved with all her heart.

“My lifelong friend, Sam Spayed also knows, though Sam was on the other end of those transactions.” His chuckle turned into a raspy cough.

“And Jack, my other PI pal. Did you really think that girls as hot as Greta and Stacey would take turns, letting us ‘three way’ them all weekend long? Now you know why.”

“Finally, my civilized friend and former roommate, Jon. While we haven’t seen each other much in the past fifteen years, we have kept in touch. I invited you out here to see me propose to Suzette. Then I was going to ask you to be my best man at our wedding. As you didn’t know about my lifestyle and as I was going to become respectable, I hadn’t planned on telling you. Now I need your keen mind and insight, along with the others and their outstanding abilities and talents to solve my murder ”

“The rules are simple. You will have until the stroke of midnight to determine who killed me. You must each interview one of the four suspects. You should agree among yourselves who will interview whom. Obviously, time is of the essence, so it would make sense not to squabble. Once you have an answer, you must notify Suzette. She will be the arbiter to determine if your answer is correct based upon your reasoning and the evidence. If none is able to satisfy the burden of evidence, then you may work together to deliberate on a solution. Remember, time is of the essence. If the killer can’t be found by midnight, Suzette has been instructed to free all the slaves except the ones you question. They become your consolation prize. You may keep them if you can, but beware. If one is the killer, you could easily become their next target.

“My friends, I’m counting on you,” said the Count’s image as it faded to black.

“I can’t believe he’s gone,” said Jon.

“He was a tough old bird,” stated Jack.

“Well you heard, the man. Time is of the essence,” said Pepper coolly.

“You are one cold female, sister,” murmured Sam.

“Look, we are all shocked and saddened by Fred’s death. I was his fiancée for crying out loud!” cried Suzette, as she showed the first crack in her cool exterior. “Believe it or not, Pepper misses him as much as anybody, but she’s right.”

Pepper, like the rest, was quiet at Suzette’s outburst. She had a complicated relationship with Suzette. Besides the Count, Suzette had been Pepper’s boss while Pepper had been a slave. While Pepper personally liked the attractive brunette, there was always a layer of jealousy between them over Fred’s affections. In the end, his decision to remove Pepper was because of this jealousy. When push came to shove, Fred had picked Suzette. Still, he could not abandon Pepper completely. Pepper knew that she pushed Fred’s buttons and despite receiving the antidote and despite her sexual orientation, Fred still continued to both figuratively and literally push hers regularly.

Pepper awoke from her reverie as Suzette continued, as she passed out a small packet of information “Here is list of the four suspects and their supposed whereabouts.”

“How were you and Fred able to dismiss all the others and you for that matter?” asked Jack.

“That’s a fair question. This morning I held a meeting with virtually the entire staff to cover some last minute changes concerning the ball. The only staff members not present were Sylvia, Lydia, Anna, and Lilly. Both Fred and I surmised that he had been poisoned during the meeting.”

“How are you so sure,” asked Jack.

“Most likely because the time of the effect of the poison,” replied Pepper.

“Yes, it took two hours for him to die once he had eaten breakfast. He had started feeling sick and was in great pain shortly after breakfast,” said Suzette somberly. “I had left to set up the meeting about an hour before breakfast had been served.” “Did you go to the kitchen for something to eat?” questioned Sam.

“No. Breakfast was provided at the meeting,” replied Suzette evenly.

Sam Spayed grunted his understanding. He did not really suspect Suzette, but in his business “you can never be sure of anything, until everything is checked.” Those were the wise words of his ex-partner Niles Bowman. The only reason Niles was his “ex partner” was because he’d been killed by a dame. “Pity he didn’t heed his own words, the sap,” he thought. His attention returned to the conversation.

“Why did you pick Lydia to stay with Fred?” asked Jon.

“Lydia had spent the night with us, as she did frequently of late. Since she was one of Fred’s newest and loveliest acquisitions, he relished the opportunity to fully convert a new initiate into the world of bisexuality,” said Suzette.

While feeling the grief over his lost friend, Jon had not really let Fred’s lifestyle sink in. For a man who had to adhere to a fairly strict ethical code due to his profession, for some reason none of this bothered Jon too much. “Except the part that Fred was killed, of course,” he reflected.

“What about the note saying Fred was poisoned?” asked Pepper.

“It was composed with cut out letters from magazines. It could have been left by anyone, as it was found in the panic over Fred’s condition. Fred and I found it about ten minutes after I left the meeting to run to his side when he called. It must have been slid under his door, because I didn’t notice it when I first entered the room,” answered Suzette

“Why didn’t Fred go to the hospital?” questioned Jack.

“Because the poison was already absorbed into his system, right?” Offered Jon.

“That is what Sylvia said. She also said that since we didn’t know the poison that was used, they wouldn’t have been able to find an antidote in time, though she tried herself, in vain,” murmured Suzette.

“Of course if somehow she was the killer, she had probably lied about that,” mused Pepper.

“True,” she admitted.

“So that brings us back to the poison” stated Jon. “Do you believe the food was poisoned?”

“That seems likely. Normally Fred and I eat breakfast in bed, but this morning...” started Suzette.

“Lydia was with him,” interrupted Jack.

“She’s the new version of me, right?” asked Pepper.

“Yes, she had only just recently joined the staff.”

“In other words, Fred did his voodoo on her,” grunted Jack.

“Something like that,” replied Suzette.

“What about the maid? I assume she brought the breakfast tray up,” asked Sam.

“Yes, according to Fred, Anna had called Fred’s room and spoke to Lydia explaining that breakfast would be ready soon...”

“Anna is the chef,” clarified Jon.

“Yes,” replied Suzette. “Fred told me that, Lilly, the maid, had brought the tray up ten minutes or so later.”

“So she had several minutes when she was alone with the tray,” observed Jon.

“It would seem so,” agreed Suzette.

“We know why those three were not at the meeting. What was the doctor doing?” asked Jack.

“Sylvia was on duty. Apparently she switched off assignments with one of her nurses. She told me that she did so because she had a “meeting” with Fred.

“In other words, they were doing the “horizontal mambo,” said Sam.

“That is her claim.” stated Suzette. “Nobody can confirm that this tryst ever took place.”

“What did Fred say?” asked Pepper.

“Unfortunately Fred was already gone by the time I was checking into the details of the four suspects’ alibis.”

“Shouldn’t we get around to who is going to question who?” asked Sam.

“OK, I would like to question Dr. Chase,” announced Jack.

“Fine with me. I’ll take the chambermaid,” replied Sam.

“Pepper, if you have no objections, I’d like to interview Chef Sawaguchi?” Inquired Jon.

“No objection from me. I’m curious to see what my most recent successor, Lydia, has to say. I have a good grasp of her role, so it would make sense for me talk to her,” stated Pepper.

“Then we should begin. It is now twenty minutes to eight. I recommend that we meet back here at eleven o’clock to find out if any of you has determined who the killer is. If not, it will give us at least an hour to deliberate,” suggested Suzette.

“That seems reasonable,” agreed Jon.

“You all have both your syringe containing the serum and the other containing the antidote, so you should be ready to go. While Pepper understands the effects of the serum and antidote, do the rest of you have any further questions?” asked Suzette. “I’m good to go,” said Jack.

“All I do is inject her with the serum and she becomes horny. When I do her, she becomes mine, right?” Inquired Sam.

“It is a little more complicated than that, but you have the gist of it,” replied Suzette.

“And the antidote completely counteracts the effects of the serum?” asked Jon.

“It removes the effects of binding of a slave. It also prohibits any future binding. Some of the other properties of the serum like the aphrodisiac and suggestibility qualities will still work on a slave who received the antidote; though to a much lesser extent,” clarified Suzette.

“But the binding properties won’t work on those women because their blood would contain the special antigen from the antidote in their blood streams, They can never be made slaves again, right?” Verified Jon.

“Exactly. Once the serum’s reduced effect has passed, they would completely return to normal, even if they engaged in sexual activity under the serum’s influence,” responded Suzette.

“This is all quite educational, but can we get this show on the road?” groaned Sam.

“Agreed,” said Pepper.

“Good luck all of you,” bid Suzette.

As she watched the four leave the room, Suzette shook her head. She had told Fred that she did not think they were up to the challenge, and she had the same opinion.