The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Whodunme:

A Sweet Story of Erotic Mind Control and Murder Most Foul

Chapter 2

“Sam and the Chambermaid”

(by Misty Fog)

Upon entering the estate, he knew this was the case he’d been waiting for. The one where maybe, just maybe, he’d get the respect he rightfully deserved. The weather was pleasant that day, not balmy and not too seasonably cold. In fact, it was as though the weather itself knew how to pay respect to a man as powerful as Fred had become.

Fred, maybe that wasn’t the most respectful thing to call the man but it was his name, back in the old days, Fred was just a silly kid. Well, Sam thought looking around, here’s looking at you kid.

Suzette, Fred’s intended, had briefed Sam and the others on the important facts. As a seasoned detective, a dick he liked to call himself, Sam was confident he would break the case. Those others were minor players in his book. Oh sure, they seemed like they knew the score, but nobody was the man Sam Spayed was.

Yes, Sam had taken quite the ribbing about his name. If it wasn’t jokes about the whole name it was puns made out of his last name. He’d heard them all; how Sam was so bad in bed he spayed the girl he was with and she’d immediately turned lesbian. Throughout his career he’d used the anger and resentment those kinds of words brought him to focus on the game and go after the bad guys, or maybe girls, as was the case here. And Sam knew just how to deal with bad girls. He was an above average dick in more ways than one.

Passing through some of the staff on the second floor living quarters, he heard the orchestra warming up for the ball off in the distance. As he walked, Sam studied the female employees now working under Fred’s influences. They were not just attractive, they were downright indecent. It made him struggle more than he wanted to maintain his usual casual swagger as one of his most important investigation tools swelled in his pants.

Over the years, the name Spayed had become known in certain circles as not only a great detective but as an anomaly in terms. While most wouldn’t fear consequences with something Spayed, Sam made sure all the female perps he brought in had a little extra something in them, a rather special gift to remember him by. He liked to call it the Sam Spayed bump, and over the months that bump would remind them that they were taken down by the best. Not just taken down, but put in their place.

Entering the bedroom where his newest conquest was waiting, Sam studied the girl. Whistling, he tipped his hat low and widened his eyes to appreciate the fresh young beauty before him. He’d had an idea what to expect when he was called for. The one thing he never got tired of was being pleasantly surprised.

Lilly was a gorgeous young lady, and he did mean young when he thought it. This girl had to be no more than eighteen, nineteen tops. Fred really hired them young. Of course if Fred was still the same horny goat he was in school, a girl like this never stood a chance when he had eyes set on her lovely young form.

She was quite slim, her waist flaring out just enough to let anyone know she was a woman and not just a girl. Her chest was nothing stupendous, not huge but firm and quite full for the age he assumed her to be. Her hair was blonde, a rather striking blonde that gave her the appearance of pure innocence. He’d determine that, Sam thought. Her innocent look was just the cover he’d seen so many times before. More than half the time the girl with the innocent looks was just the one sitting in a jail cell caressing a full belly he provided before trial. They remembered the name Spayed. Of course maybe they mostly remembered the dick that did them in.

“Name’s Spayed, Sam Spayed.” He said, approaching the bed.

Lilly looked up, quite sweet and rather dull look in her eyes. “Lilly.” She said.

“I understand you know why I’m here?” Sam said. He casually walked around, making sure to keep one eye on the girl and the other checking his surroundings.

“You want to ask me questions.”

Lilly was looking down at her lap. Sam turned and studied the girl. Her hands were folded in her lap. She was answering in weak, shortened sentences. His keen senses detected something. The girl was hiding something. Was this the sign of a guilty conscience? He smiled, raising just one corner of his lip. He could find that out soon enough.

“Lilly, I believe we should get right to it. I want to know what you were doing this morning.”

The man walked around, folded his arms and leaned against the dresser. He knew there was an additional step needed, but with his skills he preferred holding off for a moment, seeing what the girl would say before he showed her his real investigative tool. She seemed reluctant to talk. More signs of guilt? Nerves? What was it really? “I... I... was cleaning Master’s rooms as always. I stopped to get his breakfast.”

Sam watched the girl talk. Her eyes were lowered. Could be sadness, he thought, could be guilt, could be something else. Letting her drone on about the inane tasks of making up the beds and dusting off the tables and fixtures, Sam paid more attention to what she was wearing. The uniform was a maid costume but more like one from a fetish catalogue. He knew Fred was freaky but this was quite a development from the last time he’d seen the man. The black and white lacy part covering her chest was nearly see-through and very low cut. This young girl had tits that wanted to pop right out of that tight little top. He could clearly make out her nipples and just how stiff they were as she continued to speak about cleaning.

Making a girl hot to clean—that was a skill even Sam respected in his old friend Fred. The man had a way with ladies. Maybe not the most natural way, but however he did it, it worked quite effectively. Sam looked down into Lilly’s lap. The girl was so sweet and pure looking, her skin pale and unblemished by the sun. He’d almost be tempted to say virginal looking, were it not for the fact he knew Fred had to have been tapping this girl nonstop at some point in the past six months or so. Who wouldn’t, with a face like hers, a body like that, and just the fact she was young and slightly naive looking?

Of course, Sam thought looking back up her body, naive was just what they often wanted you to think. It was all in the details and he was here for details. She stopped speaking and folded her hair behind one ear. The silky blonde hair was beautiful and long but what it revealed as she tucked it back was a clue. This one thing did not match everything else and Sam homed in on it quickly. She was wearing earrings, bright red ones. That wasn’t exactly uniform, with her outfit. Walking around he studied the other side of her face. No, he thought. She wasn’t wearing earrings, she was wearing one earring. That was definitely a clue.

He smiled. “Why don’t we get right to it Lilly? Please inject yourself as instructed.”

Handing Lilly the serum, Sam stepped back to closely watch her actions. The girl wasted little time and did rather a unique thing, something he wasn’t quite expecting. Naturally, he would have assumed she inject her arm. Clearly Lilly was as slutty as he suspected and more so. She leaned back on the bed, spread her thighs wide, lifting the already tiny maid’s skirt up. She prepped the needle and inserted it just underneath her skirt, thrusting the plunger down as she injected into the pale skin of her inner thigh. The girl closed her eyes and bit lightly at the edge of her lip as she felt the effects rather quickly.

Nice performance, Sam thought, wondering if it was in fact just a performance. Could the serum really act this quickly? Or did Lilly here have more brains than she appeared to. In his experience the hottest ones were always the ones to watch for, and Lilly was a blonde angel that might just be a devil in disguise. He wasn’t worried. He had his tool primed and ready to pump her for information. Pumping was one thing he, as a dick, was quite skilled at, in more ways than one.

“Oooohh, Mr. Spayed.” Lilly said, wavering on the bed. She looked ready to leap right for Sam as he grinned and took his hat off. Laying his coat over a chair, Sam returned to the door and closed it, paying brief attention to the one or two maids still wandering the upstairs hall. He turned back to find Lilly standing by the bed. The girl was running her hands all over herself. She was cupping her tits and squeezing lightly at her nipples which appeared to be doing their best to dig right through the lacy material. Running one hand down her side, floating gently up and over the curves of her thighs, Lilly closed her eyes and moaned. Sam approached and stood before Lilly, his large and imposing form dwarfing the young girl. She looked like a little girl next to him, but this little girl was all grown up and had some very specific needs. Maybe a little dose of Spayed would make the girl loosen up with some real information.

Grabbing Lilly by her sides, Sam pulled her tight into his crotch. His cock was threatening to tear his pants off him as it bore into her stomach. He tilted her head up and leaned down, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Forceful and direct, Sam always played it the same with girls like Lilly. Even when they were of their own mind, these types of girls always enjoyed what Sam did next.

Taking hold of Lilly and pushing her just far enough away so he could see down in between himself and her, Sam gripped the sides of her maid’s uniform and ripped it apart. There wasn’t much strength required to tear the lacy top off the girl and when those tits finally bounced out into his hands. The investigative tool in his pants actually started ripping the seam on the zipper. He’d been hard before, but this little slut was pushing him to new extremes. Her body was so warm and youthful. It felt wrong somehow to be defiling this creature. But she was the suspect, no matter how sweet she looked, the girl was a whore at heart and tonight she was his whore, quite possibly forever. Breaking in whores like this was a favored pastime of both Sam and Fred back in the day. He may be older now, but Sam still knew the girl would be squealing soon enough.

Reaching down and unzipping the front of his pants, Sam allowed his cock to fold out and get some air. Instantly young slender fingers grabbed and began caressing the length of him. Sam struggled to maintain the control he needed. Lilly was clearly not unfamiliar in the ways of pleasing a man. She rubbed his length up and down between them as he massaged her tits and looked into her eyes. She cocked her head and looked down at his manhood, that one earring coming into view again. It was a jewel, bright red, possibly simply a gift from the Count, her master. But there could be more to that.

“Step back Lilly.” Sam said, pushing the little slut away. He enjoyed her pained expression while letting his cock fall away from her.

“I like doing things a certain way and since this is a little new to me, I have some specific requests.”

Lilly moaned, reaching up and squeezing one of her tits hard, pressing the nipple out into the thick air. She looked like trashy whore, so different from the angel she was moments before. “Anything, anything you want.” She said. Sam watched her stretch her tit up to her mouth, just barely able to get the nipple between her teeth. As she chewed lightly on her breast, Sam recalled the specifics of this serum she’d injected herself with.

“You believe what I say, you do what I say, correct?”

“Yessss...” Lilly hissed, her mouth still sucking on her own nipple.

“Well then, every time I touch you, your cunt will open up more. Every time I pump my cock inside you, you will feel every nerve in your tits light up like it’s on fire. And only when I am deepest inside your body will you be able to climax fully. You want me inside you, right?”

Lilly was standing there, nearly falling over with the sensations his words and her own oral ministrations on her tit were bringing to her. She nodded, letting the fleshy breast fall back down next to the other. “Oh yes please, please hurry!”

Sam grinned. This was more fun than the others had been. He always took out the frustrations he’d gone through on the suspects he questioned. But this appetizer was tastier than all the others. He planned to screw this girl hard enough to knock the truth right out her throat. Grabbing Lilly again, he felt her melt under his touch. She shook and gasped in pleasure as her hands fell away from her exposed breasts. He took a full handful of each and massaged them hard, being rough with the nipples just as he enjoyed. Letting them go, Sam swung Lilly around and bent her forward over the bed. Letting her rest her hands on the soft fabric, he rolled his fingers down over her lower back and let them drop off the curve of her back.

Lifting the delicate material of the skirt, Sam noticed the absence of panties. Naturally Fred wouldn’t allow panties to be worn by his staff. That wasn’t a necessary article of clothing when they were kids and it certainly wouldn’t be fitting now.

This girl was dripping, Sam thought. She quivered with every touch he made, especially when he stroked a finger down and lightly rubbed at her open cunt. Such a cute girl, like a sweet teenager who could look angelic one moment and devilish the next, Lilly was preparing to be fucked now. And Sam Spayed aimed to do this girl no different from the rest. His cock was begging to have a nice tight confined space to interrogate and he aimed to pump this girl full of all the private dick she could take.

“Down on all fours bitch.” Sam said. “I plan to put you in your place and show you who’s boss around here now.”

Lilly trembled as Sam pushed her down to the bed and let her lift her legs up. She crawled forward a little, just enough for Sam to climb up and slide in behind her. His cock seemed to seek out her opening on its own as he guided it between her legs and took hold of her hips. Slipping just the head inside her warm and delightfully tight cunt, Sam leaned over her and looked down at the back of her head. As he sank all the way inside her, pushing slowly but firmly, Sam watched her shake her hair, revealing more of the earring he felt might be a crucial clue to his investigation.

“OHHHH... OH yesss. OH baby, Oh fuck me, fuck me so hard!” Lilly moaned.

The girl thrashed back and forth, shaking her head and upper body so much that Sam had to avoid losing himself in the audible sloshing and slapping of her tits against each other. This teenager knew exactly how to take it, clearly an applicable skill when it came to being in the service of Fred, the Count, her master.

Sam Spayed thought about the cases he’d busted wide open before and he realized none of those was so high profile, or as important to him personally as this case was. Fred was a friend and he never deserved what had happened. If this little cunt had anything to do with it, not only would he put her away, he’d make sure she had several special remembrances of him to live with for say the next nine months or so.

Taking hold of Lilly’s hair, Sam began riding her like a horse, pulling on the hair like reins and driving his cock further and further inside her womb. He’d opened her up completely with all the pleasure and sensations he was giving the girl. No matter how innocent she looked when he first met her, now she was no different from all the other whores. This was how he dealt out justice. This was what he specialized in. The male perps he brought in usually had a girlfriend or other significant female through which Sam could get to their confession by. But the female suspects were always the easiest. “Oh fuck me deeper, deeper, please fuck me so deeeeppp!” Lilly shouted.

Sam did just as the lady asked. She wanted deep, he gave her deep, lodging his cock right in her cervix and pounding the little maid like he was fluffing her pillow. And this pillow would have a special mint on it, one he aimed to add some cream to. Grabbing the young woman tightly and ramming his cock all the way inside her, feeling her grunt and huff with the pressure he was now bringing, Sam felt the inevitable climax coming. He knew it was an important part of the process but somehow it always came too soon for his interests. He’d like taking his time and fucking the girl nonstop all night, dumping so much special cream inside her she couldn’t walk for days, much less make up any beds. Still he was pressed for time with this interrogation. It would have to be a quickie but a goodie.

“Unghh... baby here you come.” Sam said, loving the double meaning.

He pulled Lilly back towards him, leaning over her back and grabbing onto her tits. Sinking his cock so far inside the girl he worried he might cause her to pass out in pleasure, Sam Spayed did what he did best. He unleashed untold amounts of sperm directly inside the girl. He coated her womb down so thoroughly he knew there wasn’t a chance that complete saturation of that special little part wouldn’t occur. This sweet little angel was full of his seed and he aimed to keep it all inside her where she needed it. That was the point of bad little girls like this. She wanted to assume her rightful place. Well, Sam was an old-fashioned kind of man. A woman’s place was barefoot and well... need he even say it?

Sam grunted once more with a few remaining ropes of semen shooting from his cock into Lilly’s tight little body. He let go of her tits and raised his hands to her side, lightly cradling her hips. Those hips would widen in time. They always did, that was how Spayed liked it. Her trim little waist would likely balloon up as well. Just a reminder of who the man was, who the real master was now.

He breathed heavily and continued resting over Lilly, holding her up and staring straight down at her ear, the one wearing a bright red ruby earring. Clearly this was a gift, something a girl of her age and experience could never afford on her own. Where did it come from? Was it a gift from the Count? Those were things he aimed to find out as soon as he recovered from the binding process that had been described to him. This girl was his in more ways than one now. Of course Sam considered the normal pattern that he used when he visited Fred. Fred always liked to joke that when Sam came to town, he had to buy “Morning After” pills by the truckload. Fred was so hung up on keeping his girls from getting pregnant. “If this one was going to be mine, she’s not gonna be taking any damn pill,” he thought.

Sam felt his cock soften somewhat and knew it was time to begin the real interview, the one where he felt confident he would prove that Lilly had something to hide. Whether that something was plotting a murder or not remained to be seen. Just as he was pushing himself up off the young blonde, he noticed something more about the earring. There was something written just behind the inlay on one side. It was tiny writing, engraved into the metal, but it was telling for several reasons. Taking note of it, Sam smiled and got to his feet.

Lilly remained positioned like a bitch in heat, semen beginning to drip from her open cunt. That wouldn’t do at all, Sam thought. He readjusted his pants and grabbed the girl by her waist. Rotating her over onto her side, the man grabbed a couple of clean pillows from the head of the bed and thrust them up under her ass. Making sure she was sufficiently raised up for the cum to remain inside her where he wanted it, Sam laid Lilly back and allowed her to rest.

Walking around the bed and looking at Lilly, laying back, breathing heavily, Sam pondered his line of questioning. He knew she’d be honest now, at least if she wasn’t pretending about the serum injection. Either way, so long as she remained as she was, his own treatment should work effectively in getting not only some answers from the girl but a little bit of compliance from her as well. Good little sluts were always obedient to their mates. At least that’s the way Spayed saw it. He sat down on the opposite side of the bed, resting next to Lilly’s head. Looking at her belly, raised and just the slightest bit distended by his massive climax, Sam winked at the smiling girl.

“Now Lilly, you’re loyal to me right?”

“Oh yes, anything you want of me.” Lilly said. Her eyes looked like big puppy dog eyes, completely open and beaming with pride as she rest her hands over her belly.

“Good, what I want is some honest answers. I want you to think about what I ask and tell me everything. Do not hold back at all.” Lilly nodded and looked the least bit less dim than she had earlier. Sam noted that and wondered again about her ability to perform. After all, the ability to perform was just one of the traits Fred always appreciated in his girls. This one had to be fresh out of high school.

“Lilly, you had an appointment several days back at the infirmary. That was a normal part of your routine was it not?”

“Yes, normal.” Lilly said.

“And since then, nothing out of the ordinary has happened regarding that appointment. Am I right?”

Lilly hesitated. It was brief but there was hesitation. She definitely was hiding something. Sam felt sure of it. But she was supposed to be completely open to him. Perhaps he was over-analyzing the time it took her to respond. She was, after all, experiencing some unique sensations right now, between the serum and his own special blend.

“Yes... nothing regarding that appointment.” Lilly said.

Hmmm... Sam wondered. He looked down at her face and then over to the earring. Her words seemed rather carefully made in that answer. “Tell me about bringing the Count his breakfast. Was there anything unusual that happened?”

Lilly closed her eyes, either resting from the pounding she’d taken, going back into her memory, or possibly trying to further hide a tell that she was being deceitful. Which one it might be, Sam planned on discovering rather quickly.

“I went to the kitchen and heard a slight commotion. I can’t tell if it was anything unusual or just the preparation for tonight’s celebration. The chef gave me the breakfast. I don’t really like the chef.”

“What is it you don’t like about the chef?” Sam asked. He felt this could be leading somewhere.

Lilly opened her eyes, rolled them, then lay back and rest her hands on her swollen belly. “She has bigger tits than me.”

“Oh.” Sam said. Well, that wasn’t of too much importance. He smiled though, reaching over and grabbing a handful of Lilly’s left breast. “Well don’t worry sweetie, in a surprisingly short time your tits will be much larger and guess what, they’ll even be filled with milk.”

Lilly gasped and opened her eyes as his touch sent chills down her spine. She grinned. “I like milk.”

Sam laughed. “It does do a body good. Now please go on with your story. You retrieved the breakfast and what happened next?” Lilly settled back, both of her hands now resting on her breasts, fingers idly tweaking her nipples. “Well, I knew it was an important day and that master would be hungry. I wanted him to have whatever he wanted from both the tray and me. Master hadn’t been spending much time with me lately. He had a new... well a new girl.”

Lilly slowed down and her voice faded for an instance. Sam jumped on this opportunity.

“This new girl, you know her?”

“Yes.” Lilly said. “Well, not at the time. I wasn’t invited to join them in bed yet and as such I had become... well needy. So when I knocked at the door and heard the familiar sounds of pleasure from the other side, I knew I should leave the breakfast and return to my duties.”

“But you didn’t did you Lilly?” Sam asked. He ran a hand through her hair and softly pressed at her forehead.

“No, I... I... well I looked through the keyhole before knocking. I wanted to see what was so special about this girl. I just wanted to make sure she was worthy of master’s conquest.”

Sam loved the way Lilly squeezed at her tits as though she were giving milk. In time, he thought. In time she’d be hosing down the room with those swollen puppies. Studying her earring, he already had an idea of how it connected to the story she was telling. Her guilt or innocence was slowly becoming quite clear in his mind. There were still important details that needed to be addressed.

“And was this girl worthy?” Sam asked.

“No, she was, she was...” Lilly stopped talking for a second. Clearly he was having to push through some barriers with this questioning. But were those barriers caused by guilt or something else?

“She was what?” Sam asked.

“Not what,” Lilly said. “Who.”

Sam thought about the way she answered. Something was becoming clear. “Who was she? Who is this girl to you?” Sam asked.

Lilly’s voice caught in her throat. “I can’t... she’s... she’s.” Lilly fought the answer hard, harder than she should be able to. “I can’t tell.”

Something was clearly blocking her loyalty. Was it an attempt to hide the truth? Did Lilly in fact have something against that girl other than the fact she was taking up Fred’s time and therefore he wasn’t sticking it to Lilly as much anymore? Was Lilly lying or attempting to lie now, or was there just some deep conflict at a level even Fred couldn’t have been prepared for?

“Lilly, I’m going to try something. You trust me right?”

The young blonde opened her eyes wide and grinned over at Sam, as though suddenly nothing was bothering her. “Oh yes, anything for you. I trust you with my life.”

Sam smiled and shifted on the bed. He unzipped his pants and allowed his hardening cock to slip out so it brushed against the side of Lilly’s face. “Good Lilly, then I’m going to tell you something very special about my cock. And you will believe every word I tell you, because you trust me so explicitly. Is that right?”

“Oh yes, I love your cock. Please tell me about it.”

Lilly was like a little girl in a candy store, flicking her tongue out and tilting her head so she could rub her face up against the thick cock. Sam loved it when suspects complied so easily. Of course Lilly had some help, if the serum was working, that is. “Lilly, my cock has a special ability to make you completely open, even about all things deep and dark in your past. I suspect something about you and that mystery girl and what I want to do is check the facts. Now please open your mouth.”

Lilly opened her mouth wide, her sparkling eyes looking up into Sam’s face. Again she looked pure and virginal, at least the expression on her face. The fact she was laying back with her hips elevated letting a man’s cum soak into her womb while her tits jiggled obscenely and her hands lightly squeezed at her nipples might speak to the contrary. But that face, Sam realized, was innocent and trusting. Now to see if that was a true or false assessment.

“I’m going to pump my cock into your mouth. With every contact my manhood has with your lips and tongue you will feel more and more relaxed, open to telling me everything about you and this mystery girl. But first I want you to focus on something else. You’re wearing a ruby earring. Did you realize that?”

Sam grabbed his cock, placed his fist tightly around it and pumped it a few times, resting the head just inside her lips. She sucked lightly at it, as though desperate to swallow it whole. Her tongue stretched out and flicked at the tip, making him even harder. She listened to the question and nodded her head. As Sam pulled his pumping cock from her lips, he smiled.

“Now tell me about the earring.”

Lilly wanted his cock, she slithered to try and worm her way closer but Sam wasn’t letting her have it just yet. She accepted it and reached a hand up to her earring. “It was a gift. I was given it by my father when I was just a child.”

“Good girl, thank you for telling me that.” Sam said. He resumed pumping his cock and shoved an inch or two in her mouth, watching Lilly widen her eyes and nearly drool around the thick invading cock head. He pumped, letting the older teen suck lightly and run her tongue over every little ridge she could just get to. Then he pulled it away again.

“Now Lilly, tell me why would he just give you one ruby earring?”

Lilly struggled. She wanted more of that cock, she wanted it in her throat so badly. But she complied and answered the question. “He gave one to me and one to someone else. It was symbolic of home, like in the Wizard of Oz.”

Sam thrust back towards the girl’s face, shoving at least a few inches of his cock into her mouth. Her lips sealed around the shaft and began working hard to pressure him, wanting more, needing more of it inside her young face. Studying her eyes, Sam knew she was speaking the truth. At least in what she said so far. He still wasn’t confident he pieced anything together. It was close. He understood the reference to home. Ruby slippers were how Dorothy got home. Ruby earrings could be considered representative of home. But who had the other one? Did it matter? Was the red earring a red herring? Sam Spayed was familiar with misleading evidence. He decided to get right down to the good stuff.

Pulling his cock away, listening to the audible pop as Lilly reluctantly let it loose, Sam silently pumped his cock, aiming at her face. She stuck her tongue out, reaching for that heavenly appendage, wanting it back in her throat. He waved his finger.

“Not just yet honey. Now let’s go back to the girl. You know her from somewhere, right?”

“Yes.” Lilly said loudly. She struggled for more of his cock, wanting to simply grab it and feed herself.

“You have something against that girl?”

Lilly scrunched her brow. “No, never.”

Sam shuffled a little closer and popped his cock back inside Lilly’s mouth. She was now taking over four inches of his cock into her throat and it seemed to go in quite easily. She was clearly well practiced in the art of oral sex. Shaking off the feeling that was quickly rising, the climax he knew would happen soon, Sam realized he was on to something. Lilly knew the girl, that much was clear. But she didn’t have animosity towards her. It was something else, something deeper.

He jumped slightly as Lilly locked on tight, sucking with all her might as though she could slurp the semen from him like a straw. Sam grabbed her head and forcefully pulled her off him, still jacking and pumping at his cock, making sure to aim for her open mouth. The girl looked like a whorish little bird begging for the worm he held. She was his now, his completely and all he had to do was ask.

“Okay Lilly, or maybe I should just call you slut. That is what you are now, right?”

“Oh yes, I’m your slut, your dirty little slut.” Lilly gasped.

Sam looked over at her belly. The sperm must be doing its job now. This girl was definitely a slut, a hot and rather sweet looking slut. Checking the bedside table, he noted the time. There wasn’t enough time to drag this on, not if what he suspected was true. He had to confirm it. And to do that he had to give his slut what she wanted.

“Okay slut, you want some cum, I’ll give you some. But as soon as my cum touches your skin, you will tell me everything about that girl. Who she is, what your connection to her is, and what the two of you had to do with the Count’s unfortunate situation tonight. Do you understand that?”

“Yes, yes, whatever you want. Please let me have it.” Lilly screamed. She wiggled but remained as instructed to lay, with her hips elevated and legs spread.

Sam resumed pumping his cock with his fist. He no longer allowed Lilly to suck him. Instead he simply placed the head of his cock just out of reach of her lips and pumped vigorously, tightening his grip and jacking off at her face. He felt the pressure building and clenched his jaw tightly shut as he aimed his cock into the girl’s open lips.

The climax came suddenly and intensely, thick volumes of sperm rocketing out of his cock and flooding Lilly’s open mouth. It dribbled back out her lips and he aimed it over her entire face. Several ropes of semen left his cock and drenched her forehead and up into her hair. More sprayed onto her cheeks and down towards her chin. He aimed at her ear and covered the earring in cum, nearly hiding how bright red it was with all he let loose. As the semen began dripping from his cock, Sam relaxed and let Lilly suck on it until it began to grow limp. Her face was a mask of creamy semen. It covered her features, making it difficult for her to see. As he pulled away from her mouth and stood up to adjust his pants, Sam looked at the innocence he’d transformed with his cock. No longer did her pure white skin look untouched and pristine. Now it looked as though she was splattered by face cream, thick layers of sperm hiding an otherwise naive teenage girl’s face.

“Now tell me Lilly, my dear sweet slut. Tell me about the girl.”

Lilly grinned and began to speak. The thick semen flooding into her open mouth made her words faint but Sam leaned down to listen closely. Every word she said revealed just how astute he was in what he’d presumed to be the truth. After a few moments, Sam lifted his ear from her face and watched as she pulled large dollops of semen from all corners of her head into her open mouth, determined to suck it all down. She’d given him exactly what he wanted. He now knew enough to proceed and report his findings of guilt and innocence in this case. Fred would at least find some comfort in knowing that his old friend was still just as handy with the ladies and his detective skills as keen as always.

It all came down to the facts, Sam thought, putting his hat back on. Fact one: Lilly was a maid and had access to places many staff members didn’t. Fact two: Lilly had a rather unique connection to the Count’s newest conquest, one Fred may not have known about. Fact three: The earring was where the facts all came together. And the last fact was one Sam now had to prove.

A lot of people gave Sam less credit than he deserved. They saw him as an old-fashioned private dick living out of his time. But he had more going on than those people could ever know. Looking back at Lilly, her belly elevated and his sperm clogging her cervix, Sam laughed. There was a saying he’d taken to saying many years back. With Spayed, you’re gonna get laid, so you might as well be spayed, or else the price will be paid.

He ordered his slave to clean up, dress and when she had quickly complied, he dragged her out the door.