The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Whodunme:

A Sweet Story of Erotic Mind Control and Murder Most Foul

Chapter 3

Pepper (and Her Trusty Assistant Jenna) and the Secretary

or

Too Much of Some And Not Enough of the Other

by Lisa Teez

Pepper LaRue stepped out of the briefing room and she motioned to her assistant. “We have before us a great opportunity,” she told her assistant. “It is up to you and to me to seize upon that opportunity now that it has been presented to us,” and with that, Pepper quickly and quietly told her assistant everything that had been learned.

“I don’t understand,” said the assistant when everything was finally laid out before her. “How can we find the murderer in just four hours.”

“We might not be able to do it,” Pepper agreed, “but we will certainly try, and we know more than they told us in there.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Consider what we know,” Pepper told her assistant. “There are four suspects and four investigators. Isn’t that convenient that just the right number of investigators are on hand to play this game.”

“Game? Are you telling me that the Count is not actually dead?”

Pepper smiled ruefully. “No,” she said. “I am quite sure that Fred is dead.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because if it turned out that Fred were alive, I’d kill him myself for putting me through this.”

Jenna Poole stared at her boss. She knew Pepper to be almost cold and calculating in all of her actions so to see this kind of emotion was out of the ordinary. “So you’re saying Fred is dead?”

“Of course.”

“So I don’t understand. What’s the problem with the number of investigators?”

“Nothing. It’s just odd, don’t you think. Coincidental, and I don’t like coincidences.”

“So you think this was planned.”

“That’s a definite possibility.”

“By who?”

“That’s what we’re supposed to find out, but that’s the next strange piece to this puzzle.”

“What is?”

“We’re only allowed to talk to one person.”

“One suspect.”

“All right. If you want to put it that way, one suspect.”

“What? Are you telling me that the person we’re talking to is not a suspect?”

“Not at all. I just find it odd, especially since we are not able to talk to the one person who might be able to shed the most light on all of this.”

“Who would that be?”

“Why Suzette, of course. She is to be considered blameless.”

“But she has an alibi. She was planning the party.”

“Perhaps, but the woman at the party were all under the control of the count, and if she could convince them that the count would not want any harm to come to her—”

“You mean they’d alibi her because they’d think that was what the count wanted.”

“I certainly wouldn’t put it past them.”

“But if they did that, they’d be taking away their own alibis.”

“But would they. Suppose two women were together but were not with Suzette. The two of them could alibi one another just fine but they would not alibi Suzette unless both said she was there.”

“But if we were to interview everyone, we’d run out of time.”

“An excellent point, Jenna. I must remember to reward you for that later.”

Jenna beamed at the compliment. She wasn’t sure how her mistress would reward her but she certainly knew how she wanted to be rewarded.

“So you’re saying that Suzette is not to be trusted.”

“That is not what I am saying.”

Jenna shook her head. She didn’t think she was dumb, but sometimes when her mistress talked to her like this, sometimes, she couldn’t help but feel that way.”

“But here’s the most important thing.”

“What is?”

“The terms of the game.”

“The terms of the game?”

Pepper nodded. She didn’t really expect her assistant to understand it, but it was enough that she did. “The terms of the game,” Pepper said. “We are given a dose of a drug, and we are allowed to use it on one person. This drug will bind that person to her master so tightly that that person will not be able to resist what the master wants. In point of fact, the slave, and I do not use that word lightly here, the slave will want to do whatever the master wants her to do. Assuming the suspect is innocent and has not taken the antidote, she will be completely forthcoming with her master.”

“And if she is the guilty party—”

“She would have every reason to lie. That person, if identified, would be sent to prison, but if the guilty party could shift the blame to another, then she would become the property of her interrogator, which is exactly what she would want to have happen, and since we’re talking about someone with the capacity to murder ...”

“We’re talking about someone who’d be willing to do whatever it took to get the job done.”

“Exactly.”

“So if that’s the case, how are we supposed to get the job done if we don’t know who is lying and who is telling the truth?”

“That is a very good question.”

It was apparently a question for which Pepper LaRue did not have an answer.

“So who is the suspect who we are supposed to be investigating?”

“Her name is Lydia Boyle and she was a secretary for the count.” Not for the first time, Pepper was interested that it Lydia had was left to her, due to her relationship with the count. After all, it hadn’t been all that long ago that she’d held exactly the same position with the count as Lydia had, and speaking of positions ...

“Secretary,” Jenna asked. “What kind of secretary?”

“An executive secretary. She handled his business affairs primarily, and she controlled his calendar from what I understand. She also reported to Suzette, who supervised her activities.”

“So Lydia would know who might have a grudge against the count.”

“There are lots of people who might have held a grudge against the count,” Pepper said. She didn’t bother to add that she might have been one of them. After all, Fred had taken two years of her life and what he’d made her do, well, it wasn’t like she hadn’t wanted to do it, not after he’d administered his drug on her, but still ...

Still, she’d deserved it. After all, she’d been embezzling from him, and truth be told, he could have turned her over to the police, only he had other ways to keep his employees in line.

Even over all this time, she still remembered what he’d done to her although time had frayed the memories of what he’d done.

He’d given her the drug and then he’d told her that she needed to be truthful to him in all things and then he’d asked her to tell her to tell him all the things that she’d done wrong to him and she had done exactly what he’d asked her to do.

And when she’d confessed everything that she’d done wrong, he’d told her that she needed to be punished for her transgressions. She was never to like being punished but she was to know that it was for her own good that she was being punished. She was supposed to tell him whenever she did something wrong so that he could mete out the proper punishment, and she was told that she had to do this because keeping it bottled up inside was even worse than admitting the truth.

She’d believed him, of course. After all, why shouldn’t she have believed him. He was, after all, her master, and he was the center of her life. That first day when he’d taken her, he’d spanked her over and over again as she told him all the things that she’d done and as much as she’d hated having her butt spanked, deep inside her, she’d known it was for her own good. After all, it would have been worse to keep all that bottled up inside, and besides, Fred was always so kind to her, making sure she got a good, hard fucking even when she’d been particularly bad.

But that had been over five years ago and when Fred had finally let her go, he’d gotten her set up so she could do the same things he had. She’d even taken a few of his cast-off slaves at first although she hadn’t done that for a while. What surprised Pepper was the attraction she still had for Fred and how he had made her feel, despite her receiving the antidote. She reasoned that perhaps there was part of herself that still needed the special attention that he had given her. He had made sure that she still got it regularly when he visited her. She was always far too horny to complain.

“So what are we going to do now? Are we going to go see Lydia Boyle?”

Pepper smiled. “I think you’re being a bit premature at that, my pet. They want us to investigate so I think we should investigate. Let’s go to the master bedroom.

“All right.”

Pepper felt a rush of energy as she entered the bedroom. The last time she’d been here she’d been nothing more than property and she’d been happy to be that. In spite of herself, she knew that those had been some of the happiest moments of her life.

“What are we looking for,” Jenna asked.

“We’re looking for signs of a struggle. We’re looking for signs that the poison was administered here.”

“But we know the poison was administered during breakfast.”

“Do we?”

“But you said—”

“I said what they told me, but were there any toxicology tests done?”

“I doubt it. There wouldn’t have been time.”

“Exactly, so we’re going to look for ourselves.”

The room was spacious, just as Pepper remembered it. It was almost more of a small auditorium but somewhere along the way, Fred had changed it. Before, it had been done more in blue, but now the basic theme was burgundy. Burgundy covers were on the bed and the pillows were a mixture of burgundy and silver. The alcoves were still there, where women could come and play with themselves while Fred watched or where they could play with themselves before he was ready to fuck them.

“Where should I look?” Jenna asked.

“Check the dressers and the closet.”

“What am I looking for?”

“Anything out of the ordinary.”

Jenna’s nod hid the fact that she had no idea what out of the ordinary was supposed to be.

Pepper turned her attention to the bed. Why were the covers still unmade, she wondered. Shouldn’t the maid have been in here already?

She pulled the covers back and ran a hand over the sheets. Nothing out of the ordinary here, she told herself. Nothing except the thrill she found from running her hand along his covers, and of course, these weren’t even the same covers.

She pulled open the first drawer and she gasped. The drawer had some sort of medication in it. That was odd, she thought. Fred didn’t take medication, or he hadn’t when she’d known him. There wasn’t a name on the label. Just a couple of bottles with two different types of pills and the name of the drug and the dosing instructions and that was all.

“You find anything?” Pepper asked her assistant.

“Nothing much except for these.”

“What’s that?”

“It’s a box of vials. I found it in the closet.”

“Did you now? That is strange.”

“What should we do now?”

That was a good question, Pepper thought to herself. What should they do now? Oh sure, she knew what she should do, but really, there was what you should do, and there was what you wanted to do.”

“What should we do?” Jenna asked again.

It was this room, Pepper told herself. It had to be. Or maybe it was this house. Fred hadn’t been all that particular about where he’d taken her. Maybe, it was just shadow memories of the way things had been before, but ... but there was something. Pepper looked at Jenna and she knew what she wanted. “Jenna,” she said, “I want to see James.”

If one hadn’t known what to look for, one might have missed it altogether because the shift was almost imperceptible.

But that was only the initial reaction. What happened next was hardly left up to doubt. What happened next was that Jenna started to take off her clothes.

Off came her top and then off came her bra. Pepper had to smile at that. Fred would have wanted them bigger, but she wasn’t Fred, and Jenna’s tits were just right for her, especially when she got her mouth on those nice and puffy nipples.

But at just that moment, it wasn’t Jenna’s tits that she wanted to see.

Jenna always wore tight jeans because that was the way Pepper wanted it, and it was for moments like these that Pepper wanted what she wanted because she just loved watching Jenna wriggle out of her jeans.

But even that wasn’t exactly what Pepper wanted to see. What Pepper wanted to see was inside Jenna’s panties.

Well, maybe not inside it exactly. After all, Pepper could already see it but it wouldn’t be fully released until Jenna got her panties off.

And then Jenna did exactly that and that was when her strap-on was finally released. “You wanted to see me,” she said in a voice that was deeper than natural for her.

Pepper was already removing her clothes. She could have let James do it but the truth was they didn’t have the time. “Yes, James,” she said. “I’m feeling a bit frisky being back here in my old stomping grounds and I think you have exactly what I need to take the edge off.”

“I’ll do whatever I can to help,” Jenna/James said.

“Oh, I’m sure you will,” Pepper said. “Now come here.”

Jenna/James came and joined Pepper on the bed.

“Lay down,” was the next order and Jenna/James did exactly as she was instructed to do.

It was Jenna/James’ breasts that Pepper went for first. After all, she did like those nipples and they were so sensitive and just a little licking and sucking was enough to elicit the first moans of pleasure and from that point forward, more licks and sucks and kisses just elicited even more moans of pleasure.

It just seemed natural, Pepper thought, that at times like these, she’d wrap her hand around Jenna/James’ synthetic cock. It had nothing to do with the pleasure that the other girl was feeling, but it was a reminder to Pepper of just what she would be getting in the not-to-distant future.

“Oh fuck,” Jenna/James would moan. “Oh fuck.”

Pepper released her hold on the cock and she worked her hand down to the girl’s pussy. It took no time at all to discover just how wet she already was.

Pepper slid a finger into Jenna/James’ pussy and she followed that up with another.

“Yes,” the girl gasped. “Yes.”

She was almost ready. Pepper knew that. She was almost ready.

Her pussy was making little sloshing sounds as Pepper fucked her with her fingers.

She was almost ready.

Jenna’s body twisted on the bed and the girl let out a little whimpering cry.

She was ready.

Pepper mounted her and then she pushed her cunt down on that synthetic cock.

“Oh yeah,” Jenna/James moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Use me. Use me. Come on. Use me. Use my cock.”

She was definitely going to do that, Pepper knew. She was going to do that and more.

“Use me,” Jenna/James continued to moan. “Use me. Make me cum.”

She knew, of course, that it wasn’t the cock that was going to make her cum. The cock was merely a prop on a stage. Her cumming depended on something else.

Her cumming depended on the pussy her cock was buried in. She’d cum when Pepper did and not before then and so she kept begging Pepper to fuck her because she knew that was the only way she’d get the release she really needed.

Pepper knew it, too, and she knew she was almost there. Damn, this room must really be getting to her, she thought, because she was already almost there. Just a little bit more, she told herself. Just a little bit more.

“That’s it,” Jenna/James begged. “Fuck me. Use me.”

Pepper cried out as her orgasm finally overtook her and suddenly, she was cumming, and even as she was, she knew her assistant was too. She could tell by the ecstatic moan and and by the way her eyes rolled back as her body climaxed over and over again.

It was a short time later and the two women were once more dressed. “I really needed that,” Pepper said, “but now, I think it’s time to get on with our investigation. What do you think?”

Jenna nodded.

“All right. Let’s go.”

Lydia Boyle was in the sitting room where she’d been told to wait but she wasn’t sitting. She was pacing back and forth like a caged animal when Pepper and Jenna entered. “What’s going on here?” she demanded.

Her reaction was hardly unexpected. She’d do whatever the count wanted her to do and most likely, Suzette’s word could be counted on as if it came from the count but in this case, with the count not there to provide the final word, she was getting a bit antsy.

“You were told to wait here,” Pepper said.

“Yeah so?”

“In fact, you were told to wait here for us.”

“For you? What do you mean I’m supposed to wait for you?” Lydia asked. “What’s going on here?”

“What’s going on here is that we’re going to ask you some questions, and you’re going to answer them.”

“I don’t think so.”

“You don’t think so?”

Lydia shook her head. “I’d do anything for the count but you, I don’t know you, and last time I looked, you’re not the count, so I don’t think so.”

Pepper looked at the woman in front of her. It wasn’t like she hadn’t expected this. In fact, she had, and she’d always hoped she wouldn’t be forced to use the vial that had been given to her, but now, now she realized that was exactly what she did want to do. “Do you know what this is?”

Lydia’s eyes widened and then she nodded. She knew what it was.

“Come here,” Pepper ordered.

Lydia came closer.

It was fortunate, Pepper thought. It was fortunate that Fred kept his slaves so scantily dressed. It gave one so many places where an injection could be made, but since time was of the essence, Pepper chose the most obvious choice. “Give me your arm.”

“Why?”

Pepper wasn’t about to explain. “Give me your arm.”

“You’re going to make me your slave,” Lydia petulantly said even as she handed over her arm.

“Not exactly,” Pepper said. “I’m not going to make you my slave. I’m going to make you her slave.”

“W-w-what,” was the near unanimous response from both women in the room.

But the drug was already rushing into Lydia’s body and Pepper could see the acceptance in the other woman’s face. She knew Lydia knew what was about to happen to her.

Even without the heels, Lydia Boyle would have been a tall woman. Long, dark hair, cute breasts. Not as good as Jenna’s, Pepper thought, but definitely in the running.

A lot of the woman’s belligerence had already dissipated and even more was falling away as Pepper watched. That was odd, she thought. A single ruby earring. Normally, Fred didn’t allow something like that.

“Lydia,” Pepper said. “Lydia, I know you can hear me.”

Lydia’s head turned in slow motion and her eyes struggled to focus.

“I know you can hear me. I want you to listen. Are you listening?”

Lydia’s voice was slow and slightly slurred. “Yes-s-s-s-s.”

“Do you know what has been done to you?”

“Yes-s-s-s.” Her voice was getting more solid now. That was to be expected. It indicated she was more accepting of the situation and more open to suggestion.

“You know that you are a suspect in the count’s murder?”

“Yes, but I wouldn’t—”

“I’m not interested in what you would or wouldn’t do. I merely asked if you were aware of it and you said that you were.”

“Yes.”

“That is good. I want you to be open and honest with us in all things because it makes you feel good when you tell the truth. When you do not tell the truth, it causes you pain. The greater the untruth, the greater the pain, and the longer you let an untruth remain uncorrected, the more intense the pain will become. You see that, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You were the count’s mistress, weren’t you?”

“Yes.” Lydia winced a little.

“That was a bit of an untruth wasn’t it,” Pepper said. “You wanted to be his mistress. That was what you meant to say, was it not?”

“Yes.”

Lydia probably didn’t understand just how well Pepper understood what was going through her mind. A woman could be controlled by the count. A woman could become his property, but no woman was his one and only mistress. The count was too much of a man to have just one woman, and yet ... and yet, he was willing to give himself to Suzette.

“How did you come to be in the count’s control, Lydia?”

“I ... I don’t want to tell.”

Pepper frowned at that. In the state Lydia was in, what she wanted shouldn’t really matter. “You must tell us,” Pepper said.

“I ... I came here for my sister.”

“For your sister?” That answer was unexpected. “What’s your sister got to do with any of this?”

“She kind of dropped out of sight about a year ago. We knew where she was generally. We’d get emails and cards from her from time to time, but those had dwindled off and Father sent me to find her.”

“And did you find her?”

Lydia nodded. “She was here, with the count. She was ...”

“Go on,” Pepper said. “Holding out on the truth is the same as not telling it at all.”

“She was here,” Lydia said again. “I approached the count. He said she was free to go at any time, but he said I should stay the night and that in the morning, if I wanted to, I could take her with me.”

It took a moment to piece those words together. “But by that time, he’d already dosed you, hadn’t he?”

Lydia nodded. “By morning, I realized the truth. I knew how empty my life had been before I’d met him. Leave him? There was no way I could leave him. He is the greatest man I ever met.”

“And yet now he’s gone and you find yourself in need of a new master.”

“Yes.”

Pepper nodded. “Let me introduce you to James.”

Even as Pepper continued, her assistant began to undress. “James has a great cock,” Pepper said. “It’s the best cock there ever was and the best thing about it is that James knows what women want and he’s willing to give them exactly what they want. No woman can resist James as soon as he puts his cock inside them, and that’s especially true for you.

“Do you want James to fuck you?”

“Yes-s-s-s,” Lydia moaned.

“If you want James to fuck you, you need to reveal yourself to him. Take off your clothes, Lydia and with each article you remove, you want James even more.”

Lydia took off her shoes. She took off her dress. She wasn’t wearing any panties, but that was hardly a surprise. She had a near perfect body except for a small scar just above the waist and yet even that seemed sexy. Her whole body quivered with anticipation.

“You want James to fuck you.”

“Yes.”

“Then tell us now. Who would want to kill the count?”

“I don’t know,” Lydia said but her wince gave her away.

“I’m sure you know that we don’t believe you.”

“But I—”

“The only way to get James’ cock is to give him what he wants. Tell him who would want to kill the count.”

“I don’t know for sure.”

“Don’t worry about what you know for sure. Tell us what you do know and if you do, maybe you’ll get a reward.”

“When the count found out about my background, he began to use me as his executive secretary. I had access to everything and ...”

“And what?”

“The expenses in the infirmary were off.”

“Off how?”

“There was more money spent on the serum and on the anti-serum than there should have been, at least according to recent trends. When I brought it to the count’s attention, he was concerned ... Oh fuck.”

That last part had come with the insertion of Jenna/James’ cock between her legs.

“If you want James to continue,” Pepper said, “then you will continue as well. You said the count was concerned.”

“He, um, he was ... was ... oh shit ... he called the doctor in.”

“And what happened there.”

“I ... I ... oh shit,” the woman panted. “I don’t know. I ... I wasn’t allowed to sit in.”

“But the count must have told you what happened?”

“He ... he ... Oh God, he ... he said it was handled. Oh God. I’m cumming. Oh God. Oh God.”

“And now we’re going to lock it in. Jenna.”

Jenna/James slipped her cock from between Lydia’s legs and then she was sliding down and using her tongue, working herself between Lydia’s legs.

“Oh God,” the woman moaned.

“You can feel it happening, can’t you,” Pepper said.

“Oh God,” Lydia moaned.

“Who do you belong to now?”

“Oh God. Her.”

Not that much later, Pepper and Jenna left a very well satisfied Lydia. “Did we get what we wanted?” Jenna asked when the two of them were alone.

“I know you got what you wanted.”

“I got what you wanted me to get,” Jenna said.

Pepper grinned. “Well when you put it that way, that might be the better way of saying it.”

“So did we get what you wanted?”

“Hmmm. Tell me. Those vials you found. Were they full or empty?”

“They were empty.”

“It’s all starting to make sense then.”

“It is?”

“Fred was counting the empties. That means that regardless of what he told Lydia, he didn’t fully trust the doctor. “If you’d asked me, she was using the extras for something, and the only reason I can think of is to make more slaves or set ones you don’t want free. If you ask me, I think she has something to answer for.”

“Then the doctor’s our main suspect?”

“As of right now, she is.”

“Good.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because I like Lydia,” Jenna said, “and because it would be kind of hard to fuck her if she were in prison,” said James.

“Well, since you feel that way, why don’t you go back to the room and have some fun with her.”

“In other words, ‘keep an eye on her’?”

“That too,” smiled Pepper, as she started walking back to the conference room.