The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Whodunme:

A Sweet Story of Erotic Mind Control and Murder Most Foul

Chapter 4

“Jon and the Chef”

by The Lycanthrope

Jon sat at the kitchen table trying desperately to wrap his head around the situation. He didn’t really know where to start.

“OK, let’s start at the beginning,” he thought to himself. “What are the basic facts of the situation?”

First, and most important, Fred Baron had been murdered. Jon stopped with that thought and let it sink in. He’d known Fred for over 20 years, ever since they’d been undergrad dorm roommates at Princeton. The whim of an alphabetical room assignment scheme had put Armundsen and Bailey in the room to their left, Butler and Carrington in the room on their right, and had made Fred Baron and Jonathan Barnett roommates. They’d become strong friends. Occasionally they’d been rivals for the attentions of this girl or that girl on campus, but their friendship had never wavered.

For the first couple of years after they’d received their Doctorates they’d met on a regular basis, but then Jon had moved away to California. They still kept in touch, but their meetings had been few and far between, happening only at class reunions or when Fred happened to be in Los Angeles. The last couple of times they’d met, Fred brought Suzette with him. Jon had thought that maybe Fred had found his soul mate, but he’d never mentioned it to Fred. Today he finally understood their relationship. This was the first time Fred had invited Jon to come visit him at his house, and now Fred was gone.

Jon looked around the kitchen. Surrounding him was ample evidence of how little he actually knew of Fred Baron’s life over the past decade or so. “Count Frederic Baronsky” indeed! Who could have imagined that a college professor was secretly some kind of rich European royalty? But there he was in a huge kitchen that looked like it belonged more in a restaurant than in a home. And could you really call this place a home? It was immense. You could host a small state dinner there. And Jon could easily imagine half a dozen chefs moving quickly and efficiently around the kitchen, preparing a gourmet meal for an army of guests. And he knew that every one of those chefs would be a stunning, sexy girl.

That was the final thing he needed to wrap his head around: The girls and the whole situation around them. Back in college, Jon had come out ahead in the quest for girls far more often than Fred had. Word had leaked out about Jon’s prodigious sex drive and a fair number of the Princeton girls had apparently seen him as a bit of a challenge. Jon had no shortage of girls trying to prove that they could quell the mighty “Boom-Boom Barnett” libido. A small handful had managed to make it through their encounters in his bed and walk away with their heads held high, though none of them ever asked for a repeat performance. The majority, though, staggered away in the morning on wobbly legs, looking like they’d been hit by a truck.

Fred had his share of girls, of course, but he never had the steady stream of competitive young lovelies Jon enjoyed. But Jon could see that the situations had clearly been reversed. Fred had his large harem of beautiful sex slaves and Jon was stuck in Los Angeles listening to the over-dramatized, mostly-imagined issues of the rich and famous who came to lie on his couch and tell him their troubles. LA was certainly a place with an abundance of beautiful girls, but nearly all of them seemed to be vapid and self-centered. Jon had yet to find even one who could hold a candle to even the least talented girl he’d thrashed through a mattress back at Princeton. The college girls had been competitive and motivated. The LA girls, to put it charitably, were not. None had even made it past three hours, much less been able to stay the night. Jon was living in a desert of sexual disappointment.

So here was Fred, or Frederic, or Count Baronsky, or whoever the hell he really was—Fred, with thirty-odd stunning women, all of whom were aching to screw him constantly. “And,” Jon thought, “the ultra-competitive bastard left me with an offer he knew I couldn’t refuse.” To win ownership of Fred’s harem of stunning sex-pots, all Jon had to do was figure out which one was a murderer.

Jon reached into the pocket of his suit jacket. The two hypo-pens were still there. Their presence filled him with simultaneous feelings of power and dread. Even if he ignored the issues with his professional ethics, the power to control a girl’s mind and mold her into his personal plaything still set off alarm bells in his head. The biggest, loudest alarm bell was the thought that kept cycling through his mind over and over whenever he thought about the hypos: “What if I sexually enslave a murderer?” Jon didn’t want to deal with that kind of mess. He decided that he’d try to work with this chef girl using his usual methods, rather than risk acquiring a murdering sex slave and hoping that the antidote would be completely effective in detaching her from him.

As if on cue the kitchen door opened and a delicately beautiful Japanese girl entered quietly. Long, piano black hair framed her face. Her eyes were downcast. She glanced upward briefly at Jon.

“Will this man be my new master?” She wondered. He looked kind and he was a friend of Master Frederic. Anna thought he would be a good master, then reminded herself that any master would be far better than having no master at all. She shuddered slightly at the prospect of having no master, and glanced briefly at the man again. He was almost a foot taller than her, perhaps an inch over six feet, but he had kind, intelligent eyes. Anna thought they were the eyes of a good master.

“I am Anna, the chef,” she said quietly. Jon stood.

“I’m Doctor Jon Barnett,” he said, as he looked her over. When Jon had briefly seen the chef earlier he’d thought that she was beautiful, but overweight. Now that he could see her up close, he was astounded. Her clichéd white chef’s uniform had hidden the truth. This girl wasn’t fat, quite the opposite. Now Jon could see that what had made her look overweight was the way her chef’s uniform fell loosely off what had to be an enormous chest.

“I am at your service, Doctor Barnett,” Anna said, “Mistress Suzette has instructed me to cooperate with you in all ways.”

“Jon, please. Have a seat, Anna.” They sat.

“I’m sorry for your loss, Anna. Fred… Frederic and I are old friends, but we haven’t seen each other much recently. With your living and working situation, I’m sure his passing is very hard for you.”

“Thank you Jon-sama. It is very hard for me. He is… he was my shukun, my master. I love him very much.”

“How long did you know Frederic?”

“He came to my school 11 years ago when I was 15. He and Mistress Suzette were visiting Japan. They were invited to the Academy for a dinner for dignitaries. I was assigned to serve Master Frederic and Mistress Suzette.”

“Your English is excellent, Anna. Is that why you were assigned to server Frederic and Suzette?”

“Thank you Jon-sama. I was ranked fourth at the Academy in English. It is why I was serving them.”

“Fourth out of how many students?”

“There were 597 girls at the Academy.”

“That’s very impressive, Anna.” Jon hoped that accentuating and praising Anna’s achievements would help him build rapport with the Japanese girl the same way it did with his American patients. She bowed her head in what appeared to be embarrassment, which made him wonder if praise was the right way to connect with this girl.

“So how did you come to be in Frederic’s service? Fifteen seems quite young for… well…”

“Master Frederic talked to me while I was serving him. He asked about my schooling. I was just finishing middle school and I wanted to go to technical high school. Near the end of the evening, Master Frederic offered to become my patron and send me to high school. I didn’t believe him. I had no way to go to high school and I thought I would have to get a job when I graduated middle school. The Master said that I was skilled and a hard worker and he said… he said that I was beautiful. Nobody had ever said these things to me. I thought that some of it was my…” Anna looked down at her huge chest and blushed.

“Yes,” Jon said, “you are beautiful and, well, not exactly built like most Japanese girls.”

“I was always ranked first in breast size in school.”

“Ranked first?!? They ranked your breast size?”

“In Japan many things are ranked. It is how we know who we are. The school does not rank breast size, but all of the students measured and ranked. I was always ranked first, from the time I was ten. Most of the girls did not get breasts until they were 12 or 13. When I was 12 I was already size E-60. I kept growing until I was 16 when I was size J-70.”

“Um, I don’t mean to be too forward, Anna, but do you know what J-70 is in American sizes?”

“Master Frederic has my foundations made special by Madame LeGrande in New York. She is much larger than me. She would be ranked very highly in all of Japan. She says that she must make my foundations at a size between 32G and 32H. The G is too tight but the H does not give enough support. She makes very good foundations.”

Jon could see why Fred had been taken by this girl. Her chest would look huge on a six-foot Amazon woman, but on a slim, tiny girl just a couple of inches over five feet… well, it would definitely stop traffic. He shook his head slightly to clear his thoughts.

“So Fred, um Frederic sponsored you to high school. How did that work?”

“Master Frederic became my patron. He applied for me to attend culinary technical high school and he paid for school and for my living costs. He also gave me my name.”

“Your name?”

“Yes. When I met Master Frederic my name was Sawaguchi Asuna. In America you would say Asuna Sawaguchi. The Master said that I could work for him when I had finished my schooling and he offered to give me a Western name for when I came here. We talked more the next day and he told me that I would be Anna Sawaguchi. It was a great honor for me.”

“What did your parents think about that?”

“I did not know my parents. I was raised at an orphanage until I went to school.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, Anna. I didn’t mean to upset you.”

“It is fine, Jon-sama. I did not know my parents and I do not miss that which I never knew.”

Jon realized that he was becoming a bit enamored of the girl. Remembering that it was very possible that she was a murderer he mentally swatted his fledgling affection for her aside and refocused on his grim task.

“Anna, I need to know a few things about this morning. Is it OK with you if I ask you a few questions?” Jon was back on track. Ask the subject if it’s OK to ask first. Get their permission first and they they’ll feel obligated to live up to their agreement to answer.

“Yes, Jon-sama. Mistress Suzette told me to answer all questions.”

“OK, thank you. Can you please tell me in detail what happened this morning from the time that you started preparing Frederic’s breakfast until the time you got to the meeting at the conference room?” Jon focused his full attention on Anna, watching her eyes for memory accessing cues and looking for any other telltale signs that she might be lying. Anna’s eyes briefly flicked up and to her left, accessing her visual memories. She was starting off with the truth, at least.

“The Master awoke after the rest of the household. My staff and I had already prepared breakfast for the other girls and Mistress Suzette. Mistress Suzette called down and said that Master Frederic desired a Spanish omelet breakfast. My staff had gone to prepare for our meeting and I had stayed to prepare breakfast for the Master.

“I began heating olive oil in a skillet and then sliced a potato. I placed the potato slices in the skillet to brown and started chopping three slices of onion. I had to go to the pantry to get tomatoes and mushrooms because the Master likes them in his omelet. Then…”

Jon watched as Anna frowned. Her eyes darted back and forth, looking lower left and lower right. Something was going on.

“Then… I was... How can that be?”

Her eyes continued flicking back and forth. The motion indicated that she was processing feelings and having an internal dialog about them.

“You are having feelings that are upsetting you, aren’t you Anna?”

“Y-yes, Jon-sama.”

“What is upsetting you?”

“I went to the pantry, then… Then I was in my room. How did I get in my room? I knew that I had made breakfast for Master Frederic and I needed to get my clipboard for the meeting.”

Jon watched her carefully. She was agitated, but she gave no indications that she was lying. She appeared to believe what she was telling him.

“Think carefully, Anna. You went to the pantry, then what happened?”

“I went to the pantry. I went for mushrooms and a tomato. I opened the door and then… I don’t know, Jon-sama. I don’t remember.”

Jon could see that she was getting agitated. Either she really didn’t remember or she was an exceptionally convincing liar.

“OK, Anna, let’s try something different. Do you know how Frederic’s breakfast got to him?”

“Oh yes, Jon-sama, Lilly brought it to him.”

“OK, Anna, that’s great. Now, how did Lilly get the breakfast to bring to him?” Jon was careful to not make any suggestions or lead Anna in any direction. He wanted her to come up with an answer on her own.

“She must have come to the kitchen to get it. Or someone brought it to her.”

“OK, Anna, that makes sense. Now, which of those things actually happened? Did she come get it, or did someone bring it to her?”

“I don’t know, Jon-sama. I don’t remember anything after going into the pantry until I was in my room.”

Jon thought things over for a few seconds. Anna had been alone in the kitchen, so either she had brought the breakfast to Lilly or Lilly had come to the kitchen to get it. Given Anna’s missing memory, though, it might be possible that someone else had been involved and maybe that person had poisoned Fred.

He brushed his hand over his jacket pocket, feeling the hypos inside. If Anna was lying, then maybe the serum would force her to tell him the truth. But she really didn’t appear to be lying. And if he used the serum, then he’d have to have sex with her. While that was a very appealing prospect, Jon worried that she might be a murderer. She was the person who had the best opportunity to poison Fred. And if she was a murderer, then he definitely didn’t want to have her bound to him as a slave. As he understood it, the serum worked most of the time, and maybe the same held true for the antidote. Did he really want to have a murderer enslaved to him? And did he want to risk that the antidote might not work? And even if it did work, would he want to free her permanently and risk that she would spill the story of Fred’s slave harem to the world? No, this was definitely too risky.

“Anna, I want to try something that may help you remember. Is that OK with you?”

“Yes, Jon-sama. I want to remember. Please help me.”

“OK. The brain remembers better when you’re physically and mentally relaxed. I’d like to do some exercises with you to help you relax both physically and mentally. Is that OK?”

“Yes, Jon-sama. What do I need to do?”

“First, sit comfortably in your chair, with your feet on the floor and your hands on your lap.” Anna complied and Jon noticed that she had to sit with her hands turned inward and her arms wrapping outward around her oversized breasts.

“Very good. Now in a moment I’m going to have you close your eyes. Once your eyes are closed, I’m going to count from one to three out loud. When you hear me say three, but not before you hear me say three, I want you to open your eyes. When you open your eyes, I’m going to say ‘mind deeper relaxed’ and as soon as you hear me start to say that I want you to close your eyes again and let your mind and body relax. I’m going to do that several times to help you relax your mind and body so that you can remember better. Is that OK?” Jon figured that there was no sense telling her that it was a fractionation induction for hypnosis. He didn’t have time to go through explaining all about hypnosis, he just wanted to deal with her mind on ground that was familiar to him.

“Yes, Jon-sama.”

“Good, now close your eyes. OK. One… Two… Three…” Anna’s eyes opened. “Mind…” her eyes closed, “deeper relaxed.”

Her body relaxed slightly.

“One… Two… Three… Mind deeper relaxed.” Her eyes opened and closed on cue.

Jon repeated the sequence over and over, watching Anna closely. Her body relaxed more and more, as expected. With each opening of her eyes, they became more and more unfocused. Jon sped up the rhythm and she kept in sync, opening her eyes on “three” and closing them again as he started to say “mind deeper relaxed.”

“Onetwothree… mind deeper relaxed… Onetwothree… mind deeper relaxed…” She kept perfectly in sync with her cues. By this time she should be deeply hypnotized and completely focused on each of his words and complying with his instructions. It was time to test her to see if she was deep enough.”

“Onetwo…” Jon paused. Anna didn’t move. Her eyelids didn’t even twitch. Her brain was locked in sync with Jon’s words and she was following him completely, not anticipating his next word.

“…three,” Jon said, and Anna’s eyes opened. “Mind deeper relaxed,” he finished and her eyes closed on cue.

“Very good, Anna, you’ve relaxed your mind and body very deeply. You’re doing so well. As your mind relaxes, it makes your body relax deeper. As your body relaxes, it makes your mind relax deeper. The mind relaxes the body. The body relaxes the mind. Each breath you take in relaxes your mind and that relaxes your body. Each breath you let out relaxes your body and that relaxes your mind.”

She was slumped in the chair, deeply hypnotized.

“Wonderful, Anna, go deeper. You’re doing so well. Now I want you to enjoy this nice deep relaxation of your mind and body. And you know that when your mind is relaxed like this it’s so much easier for you to remember things. You really like this wonderful, safe, comfortable feeling of relaxation, don’t you Anna?”

“Hai,” she whispered quietly.

“Hmmm,” thought Jon, “Japanese. She’s really deep and she’s instinctively reverting to the first language she learned.”

“Good, Anna, go deeper. And as you’re enjoying this wonderful feeling, you find it easy to speak and think in English. You want to remember things and you want to tell me about them, and for that you need to speak English, right Anna?”

“Yes.”

“Wonderful. Go deeper. Now as you enjoy this wonderful relaxation, you find that it’s easy to remember anything you want to remember. Let’s go to a time just a few minutes ago and have you remember when you first walked into the kitchen and saw me. Go back there now and remember all the sights, sounds, thought, and feelings. Go there now. Tell me what’s happening.”

“I see the man from the conference room. He is sitting at the table. He looks kind. I think he would be a good master. I hope that he will be my master. I need a master. Master Frederic is gone. I am sad and I need a new master. This man has the eyes of a good, kind master.”

Jon was stunned. These were her first thoughts upon seeing him?

“Um, Anna, why do you say you need a master?”

“It is who I am. I need a master.”

“Do you know how Frederic became your master, Anna?”

“The serum made me his slave, but he did not need to use it. I would be his slave without the serum. I need a master. It is who I am.”

“When did Frederic make you his slave?”

“The day I graduated culinary high school—when I was 18. He gave me the serum and took me as his property. It was the day my life became complete.”

“Did you need a master before you met Frederic, Anna?”

“Yes. I did not know what it was that I needed, but I knew that I needed something… someone. There was something missing in me. I need to serve a master.”

“Thank you, Anna. Go deeper.” Jon mulled her answers over. So she knew about the serum. And if she needed a master before she met Fred, then she was most likely a natural submissive… No, much more than just a natural submissive. Jon had worked with several submissives over the years but very rare was the submissive who actually needed to be enslaved and controlled. He’d only run into two of them. Anna made it three.

“You’re doing wonderfully Anna. What happens next?”

“I tell the man that I am Anna. He stands. He tells me his name. He is a doctor. A doctor is a very honorable profession. I was right, he would be a good, kind master. I want him to be my master, to make me his slave.”

Anna was breathing deeply with her emotion. The effect on her breasts was spectacular. Jon shifted in the chair to ease the pressure of his growing erection. This stunning sex slave wanted to be his for life! Jon’s mind drifted, envisioning her sharing his bed and serving him happily and without question or reservation. He shook the thoughts from his head and pulled himself back to the task at hand.

“Wonderful, Anna, you’re doing so well. Go deeper. OK, now we’ll leave that time when you came into the kitchen and go to a time earlier today when you were in the kitchen preparing breakfast for Frederic. I’m going to count backward from three and when I get to one it will be that time when you were preparing breakfast this morning. Three, two, one, be there making breakfast. What’s happening?”

The potatoes are browning in the skillet. I am chopping onions. I have garlic to chop, but first I must turn the potatoes. I am turning the potatoes. They are cooking as they should. I must mince the garlic, but first I need to get mushrooms and tomatoes from the pantry because the Master likes them in his Spanish omelets. I walk to the pantry and open the door. I turn the light on and step inside…” Anna’s voice trailed off.

“What do you see, Anna?”

“I see my bed and my desk.”

“Where are you?”

“I am in my room.”

“Good, Anna. Go deeper.”

“Damn,” Jon thought, “whoever or whatever blocked her memory did a very good job of it.” If she was just normally repressing the memory, then the regression should have at least shown some kind of glitch or inconsistency that he could have worked to get around. But there was no glitch in Anna’s recollection. She went into the pantry and ended up in her bedroom with nothing happening in between. Jon was almost tempted to go find the pantry and see if Anna’s bedroom was inside it.

He needed to try something else. He needed another way of getting to the missing information. “Maybe,” he thought, “regressing her to the previous day and having her go through her morning routine would jog her missing memories from today.” It was worth a shot.

“I’m going to count from three to one and when I get to one you’ll be back in the present time, sitting with me in the kitchen, with your mind and body still deeply relaxed, Anna. Three, two, one, back to now. You’re doing great, Anna. Go deeper. Do you remember if you made breakfast for Frederic yesterday, Anna? Was it you or was it someone else?”

“I make breakfast for the Master every day. Sometimes when the Master desires a larger breakfast like an African breakfast with bobotie and brioche I will have my staff assist me. Yesterday’s breakfast was simple and I made it myself.”

“Where did you learn to cook African meals, Anna?”

“In South Africa. After I graduated high school Master Frederic sent me to classes at other cooking schools. I was ranked first in my class at seafood cooking school in Osaka. I was the best to prepare fugu.”

“What is fugu, Anna?”

“It is pufferfish, a delicacy. It is very deadly if not prepared exactly the right way. I was honored with a license to be a fugu chef.”

“Where else did you go to school?”

“The Master also sent me to classes at cooking schools in France, Italy, and Russia. When I was in Russia he also sent me to courtesan school.”

“What is courtesan school?”

“It is a school where they teach women how to please their man with their bodies.”

It certainly seemed like Fred had molded Anna into the ultimate cooking and sex slave, Jon thought. Something she’d mentioned gave him an idea.

“Anna, you said that Frederic liked mushrooms in his eggs. Aren’t some mushrooms poisonous?”

“Yes, there are 32 types of mushroom that are poisonous enough to kill. There are other varieties that are toxic but usually do not kill.”

“I see. And are there other kinds of food plants that are poisonous as well?”

“There are many things that might be eaten that are poisonous. Some people in Africa eat many parts of the Barbados Nut tree, even though there is hydrogen cyanide in almost every part of the tree. There are many poisonous plants.”

“Um, you seem to have a rather extensive knowledge of poisons, Anna. Where did you learn about them?”

“It was part of my training at the schools I attended. A chef must know how to tell the difference between a puffball mushroom and a poisonous young Amanitas mushroom which looks very much like a puffball.”

The girl certainly seemed to have the knowledge necessary to poison someone, Jon thought.

“So you said that Frederic had a simple breakfast yesterday. What did Frederic have for breakfast yesterday, Anna?”

“He had scrambled eggs, Canadian bacon, and hash browns.”

“Good, Anna. Go deeper.”

The ingredients were similar, at least in terms of the eggs and potatoes. This could be a good way to get her missing memory back. If nothing else, then maybe Jon would get some clues about what happened based on what had happened the day before. He’d already picked up some valuable information about Anna and her training.

“I’m going to count from three down to one again, Anna. When I get to one, it will be yesterday at the time that you were preparing breakfast for Frederic. Three, two, one, be there. What do you see?”

“I am at the stove, turning the hash browns and Canadian bacon in a skillet. Naomi is washing the knife I used to cube the potatoes. She dries the knife and places it in the drawer. Naomi is leaving now.”

“What are you thinking, Anna?”

“I am thinking about the Master’s breakfast. It is my duty to make sure the Master’s breakfast is perfect.”

“And what are you feeling, Anna?”

“I am sad. I am scared.”

“Why are you sad and scared?”

“Master Frederic told me that he is going to release me and make me no longer his slave. I must have a master. When he releases me, I will not have a master. I am afraid of living without a master.”

“Everything stops now, Anna. Time freezes like you push a button on a DVD player. Time has paused, so you can think about not having a master. The feelings of sadness and fear, what do they make you think?”

“I must have a master. I cannot demand that my master keep me, but I must have a master. I have been so happy with Master Frederic owning me. It has completed my life. Without a master, my life has no meaning. I cannot make demands of my master; it is not my place. But I will be meaningless if I have no master. It scares me very much. I have been a good slave and servant to Master Frederic. I have always tried to be the perfect slave to him. I have done my best in the kitchen and in his bed. I know that I have pleased him and that has given me as much pride as a slave is allowed to have. But he wants to make me no longer his slave and he says that it will make me so that I cannot be his slave again. I am very scared. I want to be angry with Master Frederic for throwing me away, but a slave cannot be angry with her master. That would be very bad. I must push the wrong feelings aside. I am not allowed to feel badly toward my master. I am sad and I am scared, but I cannot be angry. If I have displeased Master and he is discarding me, then I must accept that and I must find a new master quickly and be an even better slave to him so he will keep me. I must have a master. I must.”

It was the longest she had talked in one spell since Jon had met her. Clearly she was anguished over the prospect, now the reality, of not having a master. And she was deeply conflicted over the anger she felt toward Frederic that she didn’t believe she was allowed to feel. Jon wondered if her deeply seated need to be a slave was enough to make her kill. Sad, terrified, and angry, could she have lashed out at the cause of her misery? He didn’t know.

“OK, Anna. Now, like pushing a button on a DVD player, everything starts back up again and you continue in the kitchen. What is happening now?”

“I am turning off the flame under the eggs. They have been done, but the Master likes his scrambled eggs a little dry. They are ready now. The bacon and hash browns will need another minute. Doctor Sylvia comes into the kitchen. She asks if the Master’s breakfast is done. I tell her that it is nearly ready. She says she will go tell the Master. She leaves.”

“Good Anna. Now what’s happening?” Jon wondered if the appearance of the doctor was significant. Maybe not, but one never knew.

“I am plating the Master’s breakfast. I am arranging the eggs, bacon, and hash browns for the most pleasing appearance. I place the dirty skillets in the sink and run water into them. One of my staff will clean them. I am going to the pantry for a sprig of parsley to complete the presentation of the Master’s breakfast. I turn on the light and open the door. The parsley is in the cool crisper in the second refrigerator. I select the best sprig and close the crisper and refrigerator. I close the pantry door and turn off the light. I place the parsley on top of the eggs and cover the plate to keep it warm. I place the plate on the tray and arrange the silverware and napkins. The master has water with his breakfast. I draw a glass of water and put it on the tray. When Lilly called with the Master’s breakfast order, she told me that Master Frederic wished for me to bring it to him personally.”

“Do you usually bring Frederic his breakfast, Anna?”

“Some days I do, when Master Frederic asks or when my staff girls are too busy with other tasks. Usually one of my staff girls will serve the Master and Mistress Suzette their breakfast, either in his room or in the dining room. They almost always have breakfast together. They even eat from the same plate. Sometimes the Master comes to the kitchen to eat. Occasionally he even likes to prepare breakfast himself, with my assistance. That brings great honor to my kitchen.”

“So you’re bringing breakfast to Frederic. What’s happening?”

“I am upstairs, walking down the hallway. I hear a noise behind me and I turn to see what it is. Lilly is behind me. She frowns at me, but does not say anything. I look forward and continue down the hall to the Master’s bedroom. The door is open. Inside Master Frederic is sitting at his desk. Mistress Suzette is sitting on the bed with the doctor. The Master’s newest slave, Lydia, is kneeling beside him. I bring the Master’s breakfast to the desk and place the covered plate and the glass of water on the desk. I see Lilly closing the door, so I know the Master wants me to stay. I am removing my uniform.”

“Why are you removing your uniform, Anna?”

“When Master Frederic wants me to stay in the bedroom, I must make myself available to him. All slaves must make themselves immediately available to the Master when they are in his bedroom. The others are already unclothed.”

“That’s good, Anna. Go deeper. Now what’s happening?”

“The Master is speaking. He says that I am a wonderful chef and I should be rewarded. It is a great honor for me to hear him say this.”

“Good, Anna. Go on.”

“Mistress Suzette and Doctor Sylvia get up from the bed and come to me. Mistress Suzette kisses me. It is a deep, loving kiss. I feel deep love for Mistress Suzette. I feel the doctor pressing against me from behind. She is warm and soft. The Mistress kisses me for a long time.”

“What is Frederic doing?”

“Master Frederic is eating his breakfast and watching us. He is smiling. Lydia is pleasing him with her mouth.”

Jon shifted in his seat and adjusted himself again. His pants were rapidly becoming too tight.

“What happens next, Anna?”

“Mistress Suzette leads me to the bed. I lie down and she lies down beside me. She kisses me again. The Mistress is very passionate. I feel hands on my thighs and my breasts. Lilly has come to the bed and she is stroking my breasts. Doctor Sylvia is stroking inside my thighs, pushing them apart. I open my legs.”

Anna’s breathing had deepened as she was reliving the experience in her mind. Her legs parted slightly and her breasts lifted for better contact with her remembered lovers. Jon knew that he should have her move past her memories of the previous day’s sexual episode, but she was just so incredibly hot as she recounted her “reward.” Jon’s erection throbbed, adding its’ vote to his thoughts. He decided to continue his hypnotic voyeurism, justifying it to himself by thinking that maybe there would be clues in the story.

“Yes, Anna, continue.”

“Doctor Sylvia is stroking my sex. It feels so good. Mistress Suzette is still kissing me. Lilly has both hands grasping my breast, pulling it upward so she can suck on my nipple. She is sucking roughly, nipping with her teeth. Ohhh!”

Jon watched as Anna’s hips thrust slightly in the chair.

“Such a wonderful orgasm. Lilly likes to be rough with my breasts, but I enjoy that. She is sucking very hard. I feel Doctor Sylvia’s tongue between my legs. Ayah!”

Her hips thrust upward and she arched her back, straining the front of the chef’s uniform with her breasts. Jon felt like he might join her in orgasm.

“Now Doctor Sylvia is moving. I feel Lilly leaving my breast. I want them to continue. Lydia is lifting herself off me. I want to lick her more, but she is climbing off me. I see Master Frederic. He has finished his Belgian waffle. Mistress Suzette is licking his wonderful cock. It’s so big and hard...”

“The scene freezes like you’ve pushed a button on a DVD player,” Jon said. Something wasn’t right. Things had changed in the middle of the story.

“Anna, tell me again what Frederic was having for breakfast.”

“The master had a Belgian waffle.”

“OK, go deeper, Anna. Earlier when you brought him breakfast, what was on the tray?”

“Scrambled eggs, Canadian bacon, hash browns, and a glass of water.”

“Was there a waffle on the tray?”

“No.”

“Good, go deeper.”

Something was definitely wrong. Jon decided to probe a little further.

“Who is in the room now, Anna? Who is in the frozen scene?”

“Master Frederic, Mistress Suzette, Slave Lydia, Doctor Sylvia, and Slave Anna.”

“Is Lilly in the room?”

“No.”

“Where is Lilly?”

“I do not know.”

Again there was a disconnect. Anna had clearly described Lilly mauling her breasts, but now Lilly was absent.

“OK, Anna, the scene starts up again like you pushed the play button on your DVD player. What’s happening now?”

“Lydia is kissing me and licking her juices from my face. She is so passionate! She puts her hand behind my head and pulls me to her, kissing me hard. Her tongue is in my mouth. Ohhh! I am moaning into her mouth.

“I feel Master Frederic moving between my legs. He thrusts his wonderful cock inside me… OHHHH! I am coming! I scream my pleasure into Mistress Suzette’s mouth. She kisses me deeply again and lifts her head so I can see the master thrusting inside me. Lilly is beside him, kissing his neck...”

“Again everything freezes on the screen in your mind, Anna. Everyone is frozen, not moving.”

Where the hell had Lydia gone and how had Suzette replaced her? And now Lilly was back. Another disconnect.

“Look at the frozen image, Anna and tell me if Lydia is there.”

“She is not here.”

“Where is Lydia?”

“She was in the Master’s office earlier this morning. I do not know where she is now.”

Jon mentally filed away another big disconnect in Anna’s memory.

“OK, Anna, you push the button again and the scene starts up. What’s happening?”

“The Master is hammering his wonderful cock into me harder and harder. It’s so good. He is rewarding me with so much pleasure. He always knows what is best for me, long, passionate, hard, harder! So deep, so good!”

Anna was writhing in pleasure in her chair. Her hands had moved up to grasp at her enormous breasts. Jon watched her, amazed at the intensity of her passion.

“The Master is so wonderful. I’m coming again… Ayah! So good… So good… So good… Ooooooh!”

Anna arched backward in the chair, eyes closed with her mouth opened to perfectly encircle the orgasm she was moaning out. Jon was incredibly turned on. He was almost afraid to continue. Hesitantly he asked, “What happens next, Anna?”

“Master Frederic kisses me and then sits back. I feel so alive, so relaxed, so… completed. He tells me that he loves me. I feel warmth and happiness fill my heart. It feels like I will burst with happiness. The Master stands. Doctor Sylvia is there and she helps me to stand also. Mistress Suzette comes to me and kisses me deeply. She also tells me that she loves me. She hugs me and tells me to go rest for a while. I do not need to rest, but I obey and gather my clothes and carry them to my room. I feel so happy.”

Jon looked at the angelic smile of bliss on Anna’s hypnotized face. So that was it. Other than the fact that Anna’s memory seemed to be a jumble of at least two or three different days worth of orgies, there seemed to be no real clues that he could see in her story. He hoped that maybe the exercise of replaying the previous day’s events, garbled as they were, would help her remember the events of that morning.

“Wonderful, Anna,” he said. “Now I’m going to guide you back to where we are here and now. I’m going to count from one to five and when I reach five you’ll be back here in the kitchen with me, awake, refreshed, and alert, knowing that you can easily remember anything because you’ve relaxed your body and mind so completely. Beginning now with one, and you move back to the present time. Two, feeling energy returning to your arms, your legs, your whole body. Three, knowing how easy it is for you to remember things now. Four, energy filling you up, feeling wonderful and refreshed, and five, wide awake, eyes open, feeling wonderful.”

Anna stretched her arms above her head, pushing her stunning chest out. Jon’s cock somehow managed to twitch even harder. She smiled and opened her eyes.

“How do you feel, Anna?”

“I feel wonderful, like I have just had the best… Oh! Jon-sama!”

Her eyes dropped to his pants, tented obscenely by his raging erection. Unbidden she fell forward from the chair onto her knees and began unbuckling his belt and opening his pants. The thought that maybe he should stop her survived only a fraction of a second in Jon’s mind. He desperately needed release. Anna tugged on his pants and he lifted up off the chair so she could slide them down and free his cock from its confinement. She cooed as she began nuzzling Jon’s cock and stroking her cheeks up the side of his shaft. Her hands worked to free the buttons on her chef’s tunic.

Anna sat back and shucked her tunic, revealing her massive breasts encased in a cream-colored bra that was obviously very sturdy, yet somehow also looked very delicate and feminine. Madame LeGrande was apparently an artist with satin and lace. Anna reached behind herself and unhooked the bra. She leaned forward and let it fall down her arms, leaving her nude from the waist up. Jon looked at the achingly sexy girl kneeling before him. Her breasts covered most of her ribcage, jutting forward, spreading sideways, and all but overwhelming the small woman’s upper body. The areolae were about the diameter of a teacup. On other women they would look quite large, but on Anna’s huge breasts they appeared perfectly proportioned.

She leaned forward between Jon’s legs, wrapping his turgid shaft with her breasts. Jon moaned in pleasure as his cock disappeared into her deep cleavage. Holding her breasts together with her tiny hands, Anna slid them up and down Jon’s cock. He was completely enveloped in her warmth. She stroked up and down for a minute or two, then she settled lower and released her breasts. Jon’s cock popped back into view and Anna dipped lower, only to sit back up with Jon’s scrotum nestled atop her heavy breasts and his cock pointing straight at her face. She looked up at Jon, her eyes showing submissive lust. Delicately she extended her small, pink tongue and began licking Jon’s cock head.

The feeling was exquisite. Jon felt like he had warm butterflies fluttering all around his cock. He breathed deeply, then moaned as Anna lowered her head and took him in her mouth. Suddenly his cock was in the middle of a sexual maelstrom. Anna’s head bobbed up and down, but she also twisted her mouth around his cock and constantly changed the angles of her movements. He felt suction in some parts, vibration in others, pressure from her lips and cheeks in other areas, the soft, swirling licking of her tongue all over, and always the constant bobbing, twisting, changing movement urging him toward orgasm. Jon didn’t know if it was Anna’s natural talent, secret techniques learned at a Russian school, a combination of the two, or outright oral sorcery, but he did know that the blowjob skills of all of the old college “Boom-Boom” girls combined were nothing compared to Anna when she was just getting started. He knew he wouldn’t last long. Anna shook her head slightly and let her long ebony hair fell forward onto her breasts, brushing back and forth lightly against Jon’s scrotum. He moaned again.

Anna was happy. She was not sucking a man’s cock; nothing so vulgar as that. She was loving a man and pleasing him to the best of her ability. She was pouring her love, her desire, and her devotion into every little movement she made. She was being the best slave girl she could be, even if she was a slave girl without a master. This was her purpose, her reason for being. She knew it in her deepest heart and she put every bit of herself into pleasing Jon-sama. She ached to please him. She wanted to have him in her mouth, between her breasts, inside her sex, in her ass, and in every way she could and could not imagine, all at once. She needed to give all of herself to him. It was her reason for being.

She felt Jon swell and grow even harder in her mouth, then he cried out and erupted, his body spasming. Anna swallowed Jon’s first spurt and a wave of ecstasy crashed over her. She gasped and fell backward. Come continued to jet from Jon’s cock, landing on Anna’s breasts. Her eyes were closed and she smiled in bliss. She was complete again.

Anna opened her eyes. Seeing Jon’s cock in front of her, she immediately sat forward to gently clean it. That was her duty, after all. Jon slowly returned to Earth from the cloud where Anna’s mouth had launched him. He looked down at her, stunned by what he had just experienced. She licked him gently, then looked shyly up at him.

“Thank you, Master,” she said.

“A-Anna, that was… What did you say?”

“Thank you, Master.”

“Anna, I’m not your Master.”

“You are my Master, my shukun. I am yours now and forever.”

Panicked, Jon reached into his jacket pocket. Both hypos were there. He hadn’t injected her in an orgasmic blackout or anything like that.

“No, Anna, I’m just Jon. I’m not your master.”

“We are bound, Master Jon-sama. I am yours. You are my Master.”

“Wait a minute, how are we bound?”

“I felt it as soon as I tasted you. We are bound. I know in my soul that your are my Master.”

Jon’s mind was whirling: “Shit, shit, shit! How the hell did that happen? I didn’t inject her. Is she lying?” He looked at Anna and saw the abject devotion on her face. She wasn’t lying. Somehow he’d ended up in exactly the situation he’d sworn he would avoid. He was now the terrified owner of a devoted sex slave who was the prime suspect in a murder. Was there something weird about the serum that maybe let her rebind if her master died? Or maybe it had been wearing off and Fred had injected her again just before he’d decided to give up his slaves and… Jon’s stomach flipped. Was it possible that he’d been set up?

Jon stood, quickly pulling up his underwear and suit pants. He looked down at Anna, still kneeling submissively before him. Despite having just had a mind-shattering orgasm, he felt his cock twitch at the sight of the beautiful girl.

“Stand, Anna, and remove the rest of your clothes.”

She moved quickly and gracefully to comply, happy beyond words to be following the orders of her Master.

Fully naked she was even more lovely. Her pornographic chest was still her most obvious feature by far, but she had smooth, flawless skin, a narrow waist, and firm shapely legs. Her jet-black pubic hair was trimmed neat and narrow. Jon motioned for her to turn around and Anna complied immediately. He inspected her delicate shoulders, her shimmering black hair that hung straight down her back to just above a firm, exquisite, heart-shaped ass. It was an ass to die for—firm, gracefully curved, smooth alabaster skin… and there it was. Jon bent down for a closer look. There on the side of her left cheek was the tiniest of red dots. It was almost unnoticeable. Anna had been injected, and Jon was pretty certain he knew what she’d been injected with. Looking closely, Jon couldn’t really tell whether she’d been injected once or more than once in the same spot.

Standing again, Jon thought about his situation. He was screwed. This was exactly where he DIDN’T want to be. OK, but regardless, the situation was what it was and he needed to make the most of it.

“Anna?”

“Yes, Master?”

“How obedient are you, my slave?”

“Oh Master, I am yours. I am your property. Whatever you wish is what I do. I am completely obedient. A slave does not question her master. As you wish, so shall I perform, in every way.” Her voice dropped to a submissive, yet sultry breathiness at the end of that sentence. Jon had no doubt that she was willing to perform again as she just had. As spectacular as that had been, though, Jon had no desire for an immediate repeat performance.

“Slave Anna… Sawaguchi Asuna, you are to tell me the truth now and always. Lying to me is the ultimate disobedience. Do you understand, Anna?”

“I understand completely Master Jon-sama, and I comply always.”

“Good. Then tell me now, completely truthfully, did you inject the serum into yourself today?”

“No, Master. I do not remember injecting myself. I do not have the serum to inject.”

“OK, Anna, but you also don’t remember a portion of today, isn’t that correct? Or can you now remember what happened after you went into the pantry?”

“I…” Anna frowned. “I do not remember what happened. I went into the pantry, then I was in my room.”

“Then it may be possible that you injected yourself at some point during that missing time?”

“Y-yes, Master. It may be possible. I do not think that I did this, but it could have happened.”

“Is it also possible that someone else could have injected you and ordered you to forget it, Anna?”

“Yes, Master, I believe that is possible.” That prospect appeared to be more acceptable to Anna than the idea that she might have used the serum to brainwash herself. Jon rolled Anna’s story around in his head for a few seconds. It felt like he had overlooked something. Somewhere along the way Anna had been brainwashed, probably with the slave serum. Or maybe it was something else. Jon didn’t know. He didn’t want to rule out any possibilities.

“Please sit down again…” Jon looked at the come-covered chest of his new sex slave. “No, wait. Go to the sink and clean yourself up first, then put your clothes on, and then sit back in the chair, please.”

Anna stepped gracefully to the sink, her enormous breasts swaying pendulously as she moved. Jon watched her closely. He already knew that she was well versed in poisons, but he was letting her run free in a kitchen full of sharp weapons that she knew how to wield expertly. She could skewer him with a knife if he got careless and let his guard down.

She took a towel and wet the corner of it, then softly laved her breasts, removing Jon’s spend from their expanse. When she was done, she used the rest of the towel to dry herself. Her tiny lace panties went on first, then she picked up the impressive custom bra. Jon watched as she put the straps over her shoulders, then bent forward at the waist and lowered her massive breasts into the cups. She fastened the hooks behind her, then stood up straight and adjusted each breast in its cup. Her chef’s pants and tunic went on quickly and she sat in the chair across from Jon.

“Thank you, Anna,” he said. “Now I’d like you to sit like you did earlier when we relaxed your mind and body. Good. And close your eyes. Very good Anna. Now that you are my slave, Anna, do you think that you can easily go back to that nice, comfortable, relaxed state of mind and body if I tell you to do that?”

“Yes, Master. I think I can do that.”

“Good, Anna. Now remember how that felt. Remember how warm and comfortable and relaxed your mind and body were. Remember how I had counted over and over and your mind and body had relaxed more and more as I counted. Remember that feeling in your mind and body and go there now.”

She slumped in the chair, loose and relaxed, her head lolling forward onto her chest.

“That’s it, Anna. You’re doing so good. Relaxing your mind and body feels so good and it pleases your master. The more your mind relaxes, the more your body relaxes. And the more your body relaxes, the more your mind relaxes. Deeper and deeper. And the more your mind and body relax, the more your please your master. You need to please your master, don’t you Anna?”

“Yes,” she breathed.

“Good. Go deeper. And as I count from one to ten, let yourself go even deeper relaxed. Let your mind and body relax ten times deeper than when we relaxed you last time. One, deeper relaxed. Two, deeper relaxed. Three, deeper relaxed. Four, going so much deeper. Five, your mind relaxes your body. Six, your body relaxes your mind. Seven, going ten times deeper than before. Eight, deeper and deeper relaxed. Nine, almost there. Ten, now your mind and body are relaxed ten times deeper than they were before. Good girl, Anna. You’re doing wonderfully.”

Jon watched her slow breathing as she sat in the chair. He wanted to see if he’d missed anything.

“In a moment, Anna, I’m going to count from three down to one. When I get to one, you’ll be back in the kitchen this morning, just opening the door to the pantry. Three, two, one, be there. What do you see?”

“The door is opening.”

“Good, what happens next?”

“I turn on the light in the pantry and I go through the door.”

“That’s right. Now what do you see?”

“I see my bed and my desk. I’m in my room.”

“Good, Anna, what are you doing now?”

“I’m going into my bathroom.”

“Good. Go on.”

“I’m tearing up the paper into small pieces and dropping them in the toilet.”

“What is on the paper, Anna?”

“I don’t know. There is something on the paper, but I can’t read it.”

“OK, Anna, now everything stops, freezing time like you pushed a button on a DVD player. Time moves back, like rewinding a DVD. You’re back outside your bathroom and time is still stopped. What do you see?”

“I see my bathroom. I have to go in there with the paper.”

“Do you have the paper now?”

“Yes.”

“Can you see the paper?”

“Yes.”

“What is on the paper?”

“I don’t know.”

“Is there anything on the paper?”

“Yes. There is writing. I cannot read it. I’m not allowed to read it.”

“Why aren’t you allowed to read it, Anna?”

“I don’t know.”

“Where did the paper come from?”

“It was on my clipboard when I came into the room.”

“Did you read it when it was on your clipboard?”

“I don’t know. I think so, but I’m not allowed to read it.”

“Go back to when you first see the clipboard, rewind the DVD. Are you there?”

“Yes.”

“Now can you see what is on the paper?”

“There is writing. I’m not allowed to know what it says.”

Jon felt that the message on the clipboard was the key to Anna’s time loss, but he couldn’t figure out how to find out what it said.

“Anna, you control the DVD player. It’s a magic DVD player. You can change the angles, zoom in, and do anything you want to the scene you see. Now use the DVD player to see if you can tell what the note says.” Jon watched as her eyes moved rapidly beneath her closed lids for several seconds.

“I cannot. I am not allowed to know what is on the paper.”

Damn. Jon was stymied, but at least he had an important clue, if incomplete. Whatever the note said, there was a good chance that it had something to do either with Fred’s murder or Anna’s time loss, or maybe both. Who wrote the note? Anna could have written a note to create amnesia in herself; she certainly was smart enough to have come up with that. Or someone else could have written the note to program Anna. Either was possible. And what of the jumbled memories of the day before? Something must have happened to cause that. Someone could have wiped Anna’s mind so she wouldn’t remember who had killed Fred. Or they could have programmed Anna to poison Fred, effectively making her into a murder weapon of sorts. Wouldn’t that still make her the murderer? Jon didn’t know. The simplest version of it had only Anna involved, with her killing Fred and then creating her own amnesia to give herself an alibi. One thing Jon was pretty sure of was what happened to the critical piece of evidence, but he figured that he might as well let the regression finish.

“OK, Anna, now the DVD starts again and you’re going into the bathroom. What’s happening?”

“I am tearing the paper into very small pieces and dropping them into the toilet. Now the paper is all torn up and I am flushing the toilet. I am looking to see if the paper is all gone. It is all gone. I am waiting to flush the toilet again. I am looking again. The paper is all gone. Now I am going back to my room to get my clipboard and pad. I must go to the meeting.”

“Good, Anna. That’s fine. Now I’m going to count from one to three and you’ll come back to here and now in the kitchen with me and awaken from your deep relaxation. One, moving back to here and now. Two feeling your body fill with energy, taking a deep breath, and three, eyes open, wide awake and alert, feeling wonderful.”

Anna sat up in the chair with her eyes open.

“Did that help, Master?” She asked.

“It did, Anna, but there are still things I don’t yet know.”

Jon pondered everything that they had gone over. The note might be critical, but he knew that it was long gone and now most likely just mush being broken down by chemicals at a sewage treatment plant miles away. So he didn’t have the note, but what did he have? He had a beautiful gourmet chef sex slave that he never wanted in the first place. And she had in impenetrable block of missing time during which Fred had been poisoned. She was well versed in poisons. She was the person who had the best access to be able to poison Fred’s food. It was almost certain that the poison had been administered in Fred’s breakfast.

Anna had been upset that Fred and Suzette were going to free her because she had a deep-seated need to have a master. Was that enough for her to kill? Jon didn’t know. And then there was that whole wild story about the breakfast sex the day before. That was a combination of the best Playhouse Letters and porno movies that ever existed, and even hotter than that. Jon shook his head to clear the lewd thoughts out. But wait… The mishmash of breakfast sex memories from the day before had included all the people who might be involved with Fred’s murder. It may have been multiple different memories all crammed into one, but it included Suzette, the doctor, the maid, the new personal assistant, Anna, and Fred, of course. In some ways it seemed it was almost like it had been a dry run or a dress rehearsal for the murder the next morning. Could it be? Jon went over Anna’s story in his head, remembering who had been where and when. Suzette; Sylvia; Lilly; Lydia; Anna; Fred… he needed more information and he knew that Anna didn’t have any more to share.

Jon stood quickly, with a determined look on his face. Checking the hypos in his pocket again, he looked at Anna.

“Come on. We’re going back to the conference room NOW!”