The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Whodunme:

A Sweet Story of Erotic Mind Control and Murder Most Foul

Epilogue: One Year Later

by mcguy101

Jack Wolfe was enjoying the anniversary of his first year at the Baronsky Estate. While Jack had managed to get plenty of tail (and the joke is that you could quite literally get some “tail”) in the Heights, it was nothing like he got in his late friend Fred’s pleasure palace. While he “only” had nine women under his direct control, he could quite frequently have the hot, eager, and insatiable Pepper, and occasionally her “Girl Friday”, Jenna (but only if Pepper was involved somehow.) He, Pepper, and Jon occasionally traded slaves for short periods of time to spice things up. Of course the only three slaves that were not included in this arrangement were Sylvia, Anna, and Jenna.

Jack also discovered something amazing. While he had quite a number of beauties at his beck and call, only one shared his bed with him every night. Jack began to see why Fred had the beautiful and intelligent Suzette as his consort. After his second week, Jack decided that he, too had found one in Doctor Sylvia Chase. He found out the hard way. He’d spent the first two weeks with Sylvia and one or two of his lovelies. Then Sylvia suggested that he might want exclude her to try other combinations of playmates. He’d readily agreed. Though it was fun, after about a week of pumping “naughty nurses” and banging vapid groundskeeping and security sluts, he missed his cool ice princess, who he could thaw with a look or a word.

When Sylvia had finally returned to his bed, she came not only with her beautiful face, hot body, and talented pussy, but also with information about his favorite sports teams, musicians, and other interests. Despite her brow being high and his somewhat lower, they were both American Civil War buffs and could converse on various battles, famous figures, and strategies. Now Sylvia had used her time away to to learn and give them some more things to talk about. Though permitted to go out three or four times a month, he would have been lonely without Sylvia. He had little in common with Jon or Pepper, so Sylvia’s companionship had become an important factor in his life.

While some would described Sylvia as a “woman of quality,” she preferred to think of herself the way Jack did: “A classy dame who can handle her liquor and take care of her man both inside and outside of bed.". Though she was every bit a doctor, she valued this self-made oath over her Hippocratic one. She still was a good physician, but she preferred role-playing the haughty doctor, broken by her strong and ruggedly handsome master. This of course always led to mind-blowing sex. Tonight was the anniversary of the night they met so, needless to say, the game would be played.

Sylvia opened the door. “Can I help you?” She looked as cold as the first time.

“Yeah, I hope so. Are you Dr. Chase?”

She sniffed and said, “Who wishes to know?”

“Jack Wolfe, Doctor,” he said, “and I’m here to ask you a few questions about this morning.”

“I’m sure you are,” Sylvia said, as she looked Jack over.

“Can I come in?”

She didn’t budge an inch. “It’s not a good time right now, Mr. Wolfe,” she said as she tried shutting the door.

Jack placed his hand on the door. “Suzette assured me you’d be most cooperative, Dr. Chase,” he said. “You wouldn’t want to disappoint her now, would you?”

“Very well, Mr. Wolfe,” she said, opening the door. “You may enter.”

That was as far as the game got tonight. Sometimes it would last for over ten minutes, This was not going to be one of those nights. Jack and Sylvia looked at each other. Lust began to fill their eyes.

Jack said, “Fuck it!” and picked up the buxom blond as she started to giggle before trying to get back into character.

“But Inspector... I hardly know you!” She tried to keep a straight face, but failed.

“We’ll being knowing each other a lot better in a few minutes, sister! You can count on that!” Jack growled as he carried the giggling doctor into their bedroom.

* * *

Pepper was happy too. She had a happy staff, and they kept her that way too. On the days she wanted something hard and natural between her legs, Jon or Jack would usually oblige. She had fond memories of Saturday afternoon when she had been tripled penetrated by Jon, Jack, and Jenna/“James”. By the time the orgy was over, Pepper had been taken every which way and sweet Jenna had licked her to climax while having her own orifices stuffed with man meat.

With her control over the business areas of the estate, Pepper had come up with some improvements on the way they were run. Her goal was to prevent problems like the Boyle sisters from happening in the future. She set up formal committees to discuss events and, most importantly, an executive committee which consisted of Jon, Jack, Sylvia, Anna, Jenna, and herself. They would discuss important matters such as slave replacement, recruitment, and behavior. Pepper made sure that everyone attended meetings by having refreshments served and ensuring an orgy would happen after she banged the gavel to adjourn. Despite supervising nine slaves of her own, Pepper always loved her bemused and befuddled assistant Jenna the best. Whether she was the tough yet horny submissive James, or the sweet, delectable Jenna, Pepper always felt something special about Jenna.

* * *

It took Jon a little longer to adjust to his role of being a Master to ten slaves. At first he tended to avoid sexual contact with his women. Between his heavily ingrained professional ethics and recent sexual experiences, (or lack thereof), he didn’t feel comfortable having sex with his staff. To keep his keen mind busy, he did a study on long term mental effects of the serum on slaves under its influence. What he discovered shocked him. Each slave he interviewed admitted having a burning desire to be intimate with him and a strong desire to please him (sexually and, to a lesser extent, in general.) These women were not really submissive, but had subjugated themselves to him due to a fundamentally biological desire to mate with him and to please him. This shocked him. He realized he needed to reassess his position of getting intimate with his charges.

The exception to Jon’s original “no sex with the staff” rule was Anna.

The MRI at the teaching hospital had shown that Doctor Chase’s diagnosis was correct. There was a mass nearly two centimeters in diameter inside Anna’s skull that was putting pressure on her brain. A visiting neurosurgeon saw an opportunity to demonstrate a relatively new technique to the students and staff, and Dr. Jon Barnett was barely able to squeeze into the packed surgical observation gallery to watch as Anna’s delicate nose was invaded by fiber optic cameras and other tools and a trans-nasal resection was performed. The tumor was completely removed, relieving the pressure on her brain.

The lab analysis showed that the tumor was a benign meningioma, which was music to Jon’s ears; his sweet Anna would be fine. The new method of endoscopic surgery through the sphenoid sinus meant that Anna recovered quickly and had minimal pain and no scarring at all.

He had moved in with her the first night she returned from the hospital, and she’d shared his bed every night since . Anna had wanted to get back to her duties as a slave and chef immediately, but Jon objected. Eventually he’d ordered her, as her Master, to rest and recover, telling her that it was the only way that she could please her Master at that time. Anna had, of course, obeyed happily. Four days later Jon had awoken to the sensual bliss of his morning erection engulfed in the soft warmth of Anna’s cleavage. It was her way of letting him know that she felt fully recovered.

Anna had resumed her duties as head chef, under Jon’s ever-present watch. While she cooked and directed her staff, they talked about their lives and their dreams and got to know each other. Anna also requested to be allowed to resume her duties as Jon’s sex slave. At first he had objected, but when faced with the combination of Anna’s wide-eyed innocent schoolgirl look and her porno movie fantasy girl body, Jon relented to her request for “some gentle ass-fucking.”

After few minutes of licking and sucking, Anna had Jon’s cock thoroughly wet and ready. She straddled him and reached behind herself to position his cock between her firm ass cheeks. She slid her other hand up over one ponderous breast, then up her neck. Tugging her lower lip down gently with her fingertip, Anna fixed Jon with a look of innocent wonderment as she lowered herself slowly, burying his cock deep in her ass. The combined visual and physical stimulation sent Jon over the edge and he filled Anna’s tight ass full of come. She beamed in bliss as she felt him jetting inside her, then began clenching and rippling the muscles in her ass, milking his cock and keeping him hard.

Dropping all pretense of innocence, Anna got down to serious ass-fucking. Her hips undulated, rolling forward and backward while twisting back and forth. She clenched, gripped, rippled, and milked Jon’s cock, her ass constantly in motion. She mauled her nipples, pinching, pulling, and twisting them for her pleasure and her Master’s visual stimulation. Jon watched as her hands left her breasts and slid sensuously down her abdomen to her pussy. She gently spread the petals of her flower, displaying herself for him, then began stroking her delicate finger up and down her wet slit, keeping time with the rolling motions of her ass on Jon’s cock. Her arousal climbed quickly, and she dipped down and slipped two fingers into herself, pressing backward to stimulate his cock through the thin membrane separating her wet pussy from her tightly stretched ass. Jon’s need was climbing with hers, and he began thrusting hard into her ass. Anna reached her other hand around behind herself and gently began stroking his scrotum and Jon erupted again, thrusting deep inside her ass as they both screamed out their orgasms.

As Anna lay atop him, her ass still spasming occasionally around his cock in orgasmic aftershocks, Jon thought about their life together. During their talks over the previous days, Anna had explained that she was fully bisexual. She enjoyed the love of other women and she especially enjoyed the intense pleasure that she and other girls could give to her Master. Mulling over that information and what his slaves had been telling him when he was gathering information for his study on the effects of the serum, Jon came to a decision.

“OK, Anna, we can share our bed with other slaves.”

She squeezed his cock gently with her ass. “Thank you, Master,” she whispered.

And so Jon’s “no sex with the staff” rule was discarded and they enjoyed the company of his other beautiful slaves and occasionally slaves on loan from Jack or Pepper. The slaves were overjoyed at the attention from their Master, and Jon soon forgot his earlier reservations about indulging in their charms. He took them singly, in pairs, and in groups. Often Anna was included, but sometimes she had to attend to the kitchen. Occasionally she would share the pleasures of the flesh with Jon’s other slaves without him participating. Jon approved of this. He wanted his slaves to be happy.

Despite the number of sexual partners they’d both been enjoying, Jon soon realized that he had fallen in love with Anna that first night he’d met her. Over time he’d found that his original impressions of her had been correct. In addition to her physical beauty, huge breasts, and unmatched sexual skills, Anna had a keen and inquisitive mind, and a kind, caring heart. She had a need deep inside her to better herself at every opportunity. Jon loved this about her and understood that he was attracted to her not only for her appearance, but for the lovely woman she was inside.

A week ago on Christmas Eve, he’d given her a diamond ring, telling her it was a Christmas present. He instructed her to put it on her right ring finger. Tonight, if she accepted his proposal of marriage, he would take the ring off her right hand and put it on her left.

* * *

A few thousand miles away, Sam was having his own New Year’s Eve gathering in his Hollywood mansion. Jon’s condo had been a nice place to start out, but Sam had moved up in the world and now he definitely needed more room than the condo provided.

A year earlier, on his flight to Los Angeles, he’d made good his promise to himself by snagging the lovely mocha-skinned flight attendant Terri Washington. After Sam surreptitiously injected her in the thigh with the serum, Terry had felt a little disoriented, so Sam “helpfully” guided her toward the front of the plane. Once there, he ordered the calm, complacent girl into the restroom. Checking to make sure nobody was looking, Sam followed her in. Five minutes later he emerged, having joined the “Mile High Club.” The lovely Terri became the first of his harem.

Since then, Sam had enslaved two of his ex-wives, a wealthy, beautiful Asian businesswoman, an eighteen year old prom queen, and the young pop sensation Ashleigh Ashton (or “Ash-Ash” as she liked to be called.) He’d used his influence through his rich slave Seong Do to get on Ashleigh’s private security detail on the last night of her concert tour. Sam had injected her backstage after the concert, and then enslaved her by pumping a huge load of baby batter into her. A month later they were married. Sam knew the whole “sex-pot star falling for her bodyguard” bit was quite cliche, but Ash-Ash was too high profile for him not to marry. Besides, she was about fIve months along, so she would be taking a long vacation before getting back to work in her home studio.

Sam looked down at the lovely Jessica, who was sucking his cock. To think that six months ago she was at her senior prom, and now the hot, busty redhead was quite noticeably pregnant. One of his ex’s, Dawn, was an OB-Gyn. She was tending to Seong, who almost due. Dawn, Carmen (his other ex), and Terri had already produced offspring and were lactating. Sam motioned Ash-Ash to sit on his lap, and they started making out. As they kissed, Sam gently caressed his pop diva’s bulging baby incubator. Life was pretty damn good, he thought.

* * *

“Barrows, Barrows, and Hollis, this is Tamara. How can we help you today?”

These words were Tammy Barrows’ mantra as she answered the phones at her day job. She was the sole secretary/paralegal for one of the states hottest new firms. B, B, and H practiced corporate, estate, real estate, tax, and family law. The success of the firm over past six months had been astounding. Dale Barrows was senior partner and the firm’s expert in corporate law. He managed to bring several major clients over from his previous firm. He’d paid a huge penalty when he left, but Suzette had been able to fund the new partnership until they had a solid base of clients and were at least starting to make some money.

The second Barrows in the firm name was Suzette. She and Dale had married immediately after his divorce from Tammy had been finalized. Already a member of the bar when she met Fred, her experiences at the Baronsky estate had given Suzette a keen practical knowledge of real estate law, tax law, and trusts/estate planning. She was the firm’s “Jack-of-all-trades,” handling cases in her specialties as well as helping Dale if his corporate caseload got too high. That of course was her day job.

The third partner was the eminent Tiffany Hollis. Tiffany’s family law background was highlighted by the fact that she was a known throughout the state as a hard-core bitch in the courtroom on civorce and custody cases, and she almost always got what her clients wanted. That was her day job.

By night, the women in question were all sex slaves. Tammy was owned by Suzette who, in turn, was owned by Dale, who also owned Tiffany. Poor Tiffany had simply been the wrong greedy bitch in the wrong place at the wrong time.

After Tammy became Suzette’s, she suddenly “understood” that her settlement requests were too extreme. She told her attorney, Tiffany, that she wanted to settle amicably and for a lot less than Tiffany had expected. When Tiffany began to sniff around, suspecting that her client was being coerced, it became necessary for Dale to use one of Suzette’s last two vials of serum on her. While this was not their original intent, it helped the firm greatly to have such an established partner. It also helped a lot in bed. Tiffany was a hot redhead with a smoking body. She had divorced her wealthy husband, taking a sizable chunk of his fortune in the process. Now in her mid-thirties, Tiffany was considered one of the best at her craft. She was also an incredibly passionate lover and a natural bisexual.

Dale’s niceness set the tone for the house. While all recognized Dale as the master (including Tammy at Suzette’s order), he treated them all like wives. Likewise, they treated him as not only their Master, but their husband. This did not stop Dale from taking them all and them taking each other every which way. All three women were all quite uninhibited and clothing was usually shunned at home. This of course made them pleasant temptations for Dale. They all took great pride in the fact that they could make him and each other horny, which frequently caused spontaneous orgies to break out.

Despite belonging to Suzette (and with her permission), Tammy had really begun to be the wife Dale should have had when he’d married her. After their divorce, she begged Dale to let her keep his name, and Suzette agreed with his decision to let her. Despite everything that happened, Dale still had strong feelings for Tammy and he was thrilled that she had wanted to be his unofficial wife. Still, Suzette and Dale were married before the ink on the divorce decree was dry.

With only one vial left of the serum, Dale made sure that his slaves understood that it was for emergency use only, and they all agreed. Suzette on the other hand realized that for the firm to expand, they would need to hire some additional office staff (to help the beleaguered Tammy) and a few associates to help the partners with their ever-expanding caseload. When she took only four vials of serum, she was intentionally trying to keep herself from creating a large group of slaves. The problem was that she hadn’t anticipated everything that would happen.

While business was going well, the only reason the firm paying the bills was because a lot of her and Tiffany’s money was tied up in it. The fact that the women weren’t drawing salaries commensurate with their abilities certainly helped. The big cases that they were handling would give them big payoffs, but it would take awhile for those cases to close. In the meantime they needed associates who could handle the smaller cases that could be settled quickly and provide a steady cash flow. But new people meant new risks, and Suzette was worried that one a new employee might discover their secret. Would one vial be enough to protect them? Of course not. Suzette smiled, happy that she remembered how to make the serum.