The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Whodunme:

A Sweet Story of Erotic Mind Control and Murder Most Foul

Chapter 7 The Solution

by mcguy101 and The Lycanthrope

After Suzette had made her apologies to the guests for the Count’s absence and the guests had begun to depart, she gathered all the slaves and secured them in the adjoining room. As Jenna entered the room and sat down next to Pepper, Jon stood.

“First we need to look at this as a crime of timing and opportunity,” Jon said. " Why was this day of all days selected to commit the crime?

“Why?” asked Pepper.

“It wasn’t,” said Jon.

Jenna smiled to herself, as her mistress took on the same expression of confusion that was normally reserved for her.

“What are you talking about?” asked Sam.

“While this crime had been planned for a long time, it couldn’t be executed until today. Even the killer did not know that today was going to be the day, until early this morning. This was because she was only interested in killing Fred; not Suzette.

“OK?” said Suzette quizzically.

“The other important fact is that a woman under the effects of the serum would be incapable of killing her master unless her master ordered it to be done...” started Jon.

“You’re not suggesting that Fred had ordered a slave to kill him?” asked Suzette.

“No, Suzette. Fred had a happy life with you all mapped out, so it would be quite unlikely that he would have essentially ‘committed suicide’ by slave,” he paused before continuing. “Because of this, we have to assume that one of the four girls is immune to the serum and is lying,” said Jon. There was a murmur of agreement from the others in the room.

“But we also have the possibility that one of the girls, namely Anna, is suffering from something that could make her story untrue, even though she’s telling the truth as she sees it.”

“Or she might just be guilty,” Jack sniped. Sam muttered something about wanting to see how big Anna’s chest got when she was pregnant. Jon ignored them both.

“Let’s assume that Anna’s testimony is unreliable, for whatever reason, and remove it from the equation,” Jon said.

“Oh please,” interjected Sam, “you’ve made yourself a nice little sex slave and you just want to keep her and have her pumping out your babies!”

“Actually, I haven’t,” Jon said. He reached into his pocket, withdrew the two unused hypos, and placed them on the table. The others stared at the hypos in disbelief.

“Then how… why the hell is she hanging all over you like a slave?” Jack demanded.

“I’ll get to that in a minute. Let’s just remove Anna’s story from the equation for now; whether she’s lying or she has a brain tumor that’s altering her perception, her story is unreliable,” Jon said. There was a murmur of grudging assent.

“Besides, she really only provided one solid piece of the whole solution, and we can verify that right now,” Jon said. He turned to look at Suzette.

“Did you and Fred always have breakfast together and always eat from the same plate?”

Suzette nodded.

“We only ate separately when there was something that made that a requirement,” she said.

“Like starting preparations for the ball this morning?”

“Yes. That was the first time in several months, that we’d eaten separately.”

“Thank you,” Jon said. “That verifies what Anna told me and it also tells us a couple of things about the killer. This gets back to my first point. The killer only wanted to kill Fred, and not Suzette, so they had to wait for an opportunity to just target Fred. Second, this morning was the first opportunity they’ve had in a long time to kill Fred in the manner he was killed.”

“That still doesn’t clear your little chef,” Jack insisted.

“Yes, I know,” Jon said, “I’m getting to that. Come to think of it, maybe you can help me there. Did Doctor Chase tell you that she’d given Anna a B1 shot when you were interrogating her?”

“Yeah, she gives them out like candy around here,” Jack allowed. “How did you know that?”

“When I asked her if she’d given Anna the serum, she looked to you for permission and you nodded at her, indicating that you already knew what she was going to say. You also didn’t contradict her once she’d spoken and I confirmed it in Anna’s file while I was just reading it. Can I assume she also mentioned setting up a MRI because she thinks Anna has a brain tumor?”

“Yeah, she said that,” Jack said warily. “What’s your point?”

“My point is that she told you these things before she knew that I’d found an injection mark on Anna and discovered issues with her memory. I believe the good doctor was telling you the truth about these things.”

“Yeah, well that doesn’t mean Sylvia killed him,” Jack shot back defensively. “A girl who knows she’s dying isn’t going to worry too much about the consequences of killing someone, you know.” Jack was a little surprised at his possessiveness over Doctor Chase. She was just a dame, after all, no matter how good she felt on his cock. He knew that Anna and Sylvia were the ones with the best opportunity to poison Fred. If it wasn’t Anna, then it was probably Sylvia, and that meant that he’d be going home empty-handed from this case. That doesn’t pay the bills. Still, he knew he was kidding himself though. This dame had gotten under his skin and he wanted her to stay there.

Jon studied him for a few seconds.

“Relax, Jack. You may get to keep Sylvia when everything’s done,” he said.

“Frigging Houdini mind reader,” muttered Jack under his breath.

“I will admit that until just about twenty minutes ago I was convinced that your Doctor Chase was the killer,” Jon said. “I never injected Anna with the serum, but she bound to me when we, um…”

“Can’t blame you for nailing the broad, Doc,” said Sam. “I’d knock her up in a heartbeat if I had a shot at her.”

Jon flushed slightly.

“Um, well, be that as it may,” he continued, “Anna bound to me without me using the serum. I examined her and discovered that she’d received an injection. Since Doctor Chase is the only one with ready access to the serum, I thought she’d injected Anna some point over the past few days and reprogrammed her mind to either ignore the things Sylvia was doing to poison Fred or to actually poison him herself as Doctor Chase’s tool.

“But thinking about it more, I realized that Anna still identified Fred as her master, so Sylvia couldn’t have changed Anna’s allegiance. And I was also unable to recover Anna’s lost memories using hypnosis. I can always get at least something back that way, unless there’s some kind of physiological issue in the brain. Doctor Chase’s diagnosis of a brain tumor would explain that perfectly. The pressure on Anna’s brain is what’s causing the missing and jumbled memories.”

Jon’s face showed his distress over Anna’s condition.

“So how did she become your slave?” Asked Pepper.

“It’s Anna’s nature,” Jon said, composing himself. “She goes far beyond submissive. Psychologically she needs a master. When we… were intimate, she created the binding in her own mind. She’d lost her master and she desperately needed a new one. She psychologically bound herself to me at least as tightly as the serum would have. When I was interviewing her, she told me that she would have become Fred’s slave even without the serum. Of course once she had the serum, she knew exactly what the physiological binding felt like and she recreated that in her mind.

“Come to think of it, Anna was incredibly loyal, even before she received the serum.” interjected Suzette. “Fred and I thought that it was just her way of showing her gratitude to him for sponsoring her. I guess it went a lot deeper than that.".

Jon smiled sadly, concerned for Anna’s health.

“I’d like to have her examined at the hospital first thing in the morning,” he said. Suzette nodded in agreement.

“So now that Jack’s confirmation of Doctor Chase’s story has our two most likely suspects are looking less likely,” Jon said, “let’s take a look at the other two.

“Sam’s discovery that Lilly and Lydia are sisters was an important clue. That relationship plays a big role here. I think this murder is all about family. After looking through the medical records Jack procured, I’m sure of it.”

Jon looked at Pepper.

“You said something about questions about the expenses at the clinic. Did you get that from Lydia?”

“Yes,” Pepper replied. “She told me that Frederic had found problems with the expenses and he was trying to figure out what was going wrong by counting the empty vials of serum.”

“Was this before you gave her the serum or after?”

“It was after we’d enslaved her.”

Jon thought for a few seconds.

“Lydia was lying,” he said.

“What?!? How can you say that?” Pepper demanded.

“If there were financial irregularities, maybe Fred’s executive secretary would have known about it and maybe she wouldn’t. Hell, maybe Fred might not have known about it. The one person who certainly would have known about it, though, would be the person who keeps track of the coming and going of every penny in Fred’s empire—his business manager.”

Jon looked at Suzette. “Are there any problems with expenses at the clinic?”

“No,” Suzette confirmed. “Everything has been as it should be and Frederic never mentioned any irregularities.”

“Then Lydia lied,” Jon said. Jenna gasped quietly.

“Finally, we need to go back to ‘opportunity’ and to what we know about the killer. Like Lydia, Sylvia and Lilly were not on distribution for Suzette’s meeting invite. While Anna was told to attend, she could not specifically know that Suzette wasn’t going to eat with Fred. The others may have known about the meeting, but only three people knew for certain that Suzette would be absent for breakfast. One of them was the victim. Another one was presiding over a meeting. By the process of elimination, we know that the final person who was in the room had to be the killer. As far as the ‘cut out murder note’ goes, working in the office gave Lydia access to many magazines. She could have left it on the floor during the chaos when it was discovered Fred was sick.”

“But that means Lydia took the antidote,” Pepper said. “Who gave it to her?”

“Her sister,” Jon said.

“Lilly?!?” Sam sputtered. “How the hell would she get it and why would she give it to that dame?”

“Not Lilly,” Jon said, “Lesley. Lesley Boyle Williams, I believe you’ll find is her full name.”

“That’s not possible,” Suzette interjected. “Lesley hasn’t been here for years. The security system would have detected if she or anyone else tried to sneak onto the grounds and we know for sure that she didn’t leave with a vial of the antidote.”

“She didn’t have a vial, but she did have the antidote,” Jon said. “If Sam hadn’t mentioned the relationship between Lilly and Lydia, I might not have looked for the connection in the medical records Jack got. Lydia, Lilly, and Lesley all have the same blood type. They also have other genetic markers that indicate that they’re related.

“Sam also said that Lydia had come here just a few weeks ago to ask Fred to release Lilly. That means that Lydia knew that Lilly was enslaved. She couldn’t have pulled that fact out of the air, so she would have needed to deduce it from the actions of her sister Lesley. Of course Fred didn’t release Lilly, we all know that. Instead, he injected Lydia to enslave her.

“But what Fred didn’t know—what he couldn’t know—was that Lydia had required surgery in the past year or two. I’d say that it was unexpected and sudden surgery, maybe from an injury or something. She’d needed blood during her surgery, and as her blood type, O negative is rare, her loving sister Lesley provided that blood, along with the serum antigens she had in her blood. Whether or not she knew it, Lydia walked in the door being immune to Fred’s serum. The fact that Pepper caught her in a lie after she’d been injected with the serum and should have been completely truthful confirms this.

“When Fred responded to her request to release Lilly by trying to enslave Lydia, she worked out her own plan to free her sister and get revenge on Fred. She bided her time for a couple of months until she found out that Fred and Suzette would have separate breakfasts today, then she poisoned Fred’s breakfast.” Jon sat heavily in his chair.

“Lydia is the killer,” he said. “Sorry, Pepper.”

“Bravo,” said an impressed, but wistful Suzette.

“We need to call the police immediately,” said Pepper.

“That’s not going to happen,” replied Suzette.

“Why not?” asked Jon. “Because Fred did not want that to happen,” she quietly intoned. “Please watch the monitor.”

Suzette clicked on the movie file and Fred’s familiar face appeared on the screen. “Hello my friends. If Suzette is showing you this, it means that you were successful in discovering my killer upon deliberation. You should know that I do not want any police involvement. The reasons are twofold. First, any police involvement would likely result in my secret being revealed. My concern is less for my posterity, than for my slaves; their lives would be ruined. As Pepper knows, I made a habit of releasing slaves and removing the traumatic memories that could scar their lives, not just to protect me, but out of concern for their well being.” He groaned before continuing. “The other reason is that, while I do not want to die, I understand that my own actions and shortcomings are ultimately responsible for my death. I am fairly certain that you discovered that one of the Boyle sisters was my killer, most likely Lydia. While I don’t know how she was capable of killing me, she had every right as I had enslaved her and her sister.”

“I am running out of time and I still have one video left to make, so I want to take some time to explain your reward. I’m certain that it took a process requiring all of your input to solve my murder, so you will all benefit. Jon, Jack, and Pepper—the three of you will run the estate together. Between the three of you, a majority vote will arbitrate any important decision. Pepper will handle the administrative and downstairs domestic staff. Jack, the security and grounds staff and either medical or kitchen staff, depending on if he had Anna or Sylvia. And Jon, you handle the upstairs domestic staff and the staff of the slave who is bound to you. These sets of slaves will then be bound to each of you, and you will be responsible for running their areas and supervising their activities. If you need any clarifications, you can ask Suzette before she leaves. She also will provide an overview how she ran the estate, which you can use after she leaves. Once Suzette leaves, you will never see her again.”

“Now, Sam, my fertile friend, I have not forgotten you, but you’ve provided me with an bit of a conundrum. Your obsession with impregnating women, along with your supernatural ability in that department, indicates that you have no place on this estate. I believe that I have a fair solution. I will be providing you with 6 vials of control serum and 6 of antidote along with 2 million dollars cash. This will allow you to set up your own arrangement somewhere west of the Mississippi or, better yet, in another country. You can use the serum to get money and power, but for your sake, I hope you use some discretion. Unfortunately, you cannot keep the slave you have bound; especially if it is one of the Boyle sisters. For the sake of the estate, they must be returned to their family, without memory of their actions.”

Sam listened and was about to complain about losing Lilly. “Damn it, Sam. He knows you too well,” he thought. Lilly was just another tomato. Yes, a nice and ripe one, but with two mil in his back pocket and six potentially hotter figures to ruin and wombs just waiting to be stuffed, he figured he could live with the dying wish of his old pal. Yeah, Fred may have been a silly kid, but Fred… well, the man knew how to keep him from going off the deep end. Maybe that wasn’t so bad this time. Fred continued. “Eventually the police will need to be notified, but not until after all the guests have left and not until my body has been discovered down at the stables. As far as the official cause of death, Suzette will show you the video that the police will see. Despite what you will see in the video, Suzette accepted my proposal.”

Fred’s appearance on the screen was looking very pale and his speech had become quite labored. “Finally I want to thank you, my dear friends, for performing this service for me and Suzette. And Suzette, darling, thank you for being the best of these friends, my soul mate, and for being the incredibly loving woman you are. I hope that you find all the love and happiness you deserve. I only wish that it could have been with me.” Fred’s image faded from the screen.

Suzette and Pepper both began to cry and they hugged and comforted each other. Jon, Sam, and Jack looked solemnly at each other. No words seemed appropriate for even the cynical Sam or the jaded Jack.

After a few minutes, the women calmed down and sat back in their seats. Suzette dried her tears and clicked on Fred’s video suicide note. In essence he said that Suzette had rejected his marriage proposal and he couldn’t live with the knowledge that she did not want to be with him so he poisoned himself and waited to shoot the video until he was assured that he could not be saved.

Suzette wanted to keep the other video, but knew that it must be deleted, so she did so.

Sam and Jack went to the adjoining room and led the four suspect slaves through the door. When Suzette saw Lydia, she slapped her hard across the face. “You bitch!” she cried.

“So you figured it out,” Lydia said defiantly.

“We did,” said Pepper, as she slapped Lydia across her other cheek.

“You brain-dead zombies may mourn that asshole, but he enslaved two of my sisters a ruined one of them.”

“What?” asked Suzette.

“She’s right you know. Lesley was ruined. That is why I came here.” admitted Lilly.

“You didn’t tell me that, Slave.” said Sam.

“With all due respect, you never asked, Master. Lesley started behaving strangely when she returned home, so I started doing some research on this place. Then I came here looking for a job. I tried to prove what was going on, but didn’t realize how all powerful my wonderful former master was. He taught me how to use my body to please my master and that it was my whole purpose for being. Now I can serve you,” she grinned.

“Please,” groaned Lydia. “That bastard made Lesley forget, but not completely. She seemed to remember all of her sexual experiences here in her dreams. She now has been diagnosed as a schizoid and it was all the Count’s fault.”

Suzette knew that somehow Lesley’s programming did not take. She realized that she had one more thing to do when she dropped off the Boyle sisters in the afternoon. “You could have told us. We could have helped her.”

“What your so-called ‘master’ was doing to Lilly and these girls was wrong.” said Lydia.

“That didn’t stop you from sleeping with him.” said Pepper.

“He was a good lay. So were you, by the way.” She leered at Suzette.

“So you were a bisexual slut?” asked Suzette.

“It made waiting for the right moment easy. I could have killed you too Suzette, but I’d come to enjoy talking to you at work. It also seemed like a waste of a hot body, so it gave me a good way to enjoy waiting for the chance to get him alone.”

“Damn it, for such a hot fuck, you are one cold bitch, sister,” said Jack.

“So, what are you going to do with me? You aren’t going to turn me over to the police, because then I’d have to blow the whistle on this place,”

Suzette walked up to Jack and Jon and whispered the same thing to them, “Hold her down.” They quickly were on her.

“Hey, let go of me... unless you don’t want to,” said Lydia, as she reached for Jon’s crotch Jon managed to turn away in time.

“Well, Lydia, I have something to give you,” said Suzette, as she approached with a hypodermic.

“Oh please. Your jungle juice has failed twice.”

“Yes, you may be immune to the serum, but not to the antidote,” said Suzette.

“I don’t understand,” said the confused captive.

“The antigens in your bloodstream prevented the binding process of the serum, but have no effect on the intrinsic hypnotic and amnesiac properties of the antidote itself. You, my dear Lydia, were an adequate secretary and that is all you’ll remember being when you leave this house tomorrow. You will have no memory of having sex here and no memory of killing Fred,” said Suzette as she plunged the needle into the captive’s arm.

“So she’s going to get away with it?” asked Jack.

“That is what Fred wanted,” said Jon soberly. As he saw Sam grudgingly give up Lilly, who soon received an injection from Pepper. Then Pepper and Suzette led the dazed Boyle sisters to the adjoining room to be reprogrammed.

One thing still troubled Jon about Anna. He was still bothered by the piece of paper that she had torn up and flushed down the toilet. After talking to Sylvia he realized what it was and why she destroyed it. “The description of the paper matches the consent form I gave her for the MRI,” said Sylvia. “I believe that she did clip it to her clipboard before she left.”

Now Jon understood. In Anna’s disturbed mind, she saw the paper as something that was taking her away from her master. When he told Sylvia, she agreed.

“That makes sense. The irony of the whole thing was that Anna and I were the only women staying on after everyone else was released. Fred loved Anna and had too much invested in her to let her go. He and Suzette were fond of her and me too. They were going to give us the antidote, but even though we would forget about being sex slaves, they weren’t going to remove the feelings that we had for them. They hoped that we would all get together organically, based upon our feelings,” she said wistfully.

“Now you have me, babe,” said Jack, as he wrapped his arm around her waist possessively

“Yes I do, my sexy Master,” grinned Sylvia.

Jack normally liked his women looking like Sylvia, but as dumb as a post. Something about Sylvia was different. He was proud of the way that she was able to help solve the mystery. He also began to fantasize about replaying their first meeting: The haughty doctor and the ruggedly handsome “inspector” as she’d continually called him. Yes, it would be a lot more fun to keep her smart. Besides, there were a couple of hot bimbos who worked on the grounds crew that he would “supervise.” He would enjoy fucking his smart and sexy doc, and her naughty nurses too.

Early the next morning, Suzette then pulled out the back-dated legal forms transferring the ownership of the estate to Jack, Jon, and Pepper, and gave each of them their offshore bank accounts which were used to pay for the estate. She then gave Sam his own account number, a laptop to access it, and the six vials of serum and antidote.

“Remember Sam, we need you to be somewhere in the west or out of the country,” said Suzette. “And far away from me as possible,” she thought.

“If you like you can make your base in LA, at least for awhile,” said Jon. “I have a condo there. You can stay rent free until I can put it on the market.” He tossed Sam the key and wrote down the address for him.

“Thanks Doc. That’s pretty damn hospitable of you,” said Sam. He made his goodbyes and left for the airport with visions of knocking up a hot stewardess and taking her to the LA condo.

Suzette turned to Jon. “I called the police, since we have ‘just’ discovered Fred’s body. Fred has made you the executor of his will. Once all the creditors have been paid and the will goes through probate, the rest of the money will be left for you to put back into the expense fund of the house. You will need to be a bit frugal until then, but the house should be pretty well supplied for quite some time and the normal expenses should be easily met.”

“What about you?” asked Jon.

“I will stay here to help answer questions for the police. Fred was confident that the police would close the case on the strength of his video, rather than try to call back the 200-plus guests and vendors who were here last night in order to question all of them. Then I will deliver the Boyle sisters to their homes. After that, my dear Jon, you all will never put eyes on me again.”

“What will you do? Will you be OK?”

“I have made plans, with Fred’s blessing. If everything works out, I should be just fine.”

Before the police arrived, Suzette realized that she had one last thing to do before she left. “Should I do it?” she laughed to herself. “Well since Fred wanted it, and it would be mean not to...”

Suzette walked up to Pepper to say goodbye. “You know Lydia was right about you. You really are a good lay,” laughed Pepper, as she hugged the taller woman.

“You’re not so bad yourself. You know Fred wanted me to give you a final message.”

“What?” asked Pepper.

“Fred wanted me to remind you how much you love dick.”

Pepper’s head began to swim and fill with memories of sucking cocks, being fucked by cocks, being triple penetrated by cocks. She wasn’t a lesbian. In fact, she had been a complete heterosexual slut before meeting Fred. Fred had made her gay, except for his cock. Pepper’s face wavered between anger and confusion. “Why?”

“He had to. Before he gave you the antidote, he knew that he couldn’t trust you with running his little experimental mini operation if you turned back into the slut you were. He was afraid that some guy would have taken advantage of your lust and put the whole operation in jeopardy. ”

“What about now?”

“Now you have men on the premises who can scratch that particular itch. Jack is hung like a horse and Jon is pretty damn big himself, with a sex drive that is unequalled. ”

“Won’t they take advantage of me to get what they want?”

“Jon is too nice. You should also realize that as the holder of the purse strings, you have more power than you think. Sometimes, you will have the swing vote on important manners too. Besides, you are a hot little chicky. I’m sure that the guys will work you into their rotation. You still will have ‘James’ on those days that they aren’t available. Suzette paused before adding, “One more thing.”

“What?” asked Pepper who still was somewhat dazed.

Suzette gave her a deep, scorching kiss that weakened Pepper’s knees. “You still like girls too,” she whispered, then walked back to the conference room to wait for the police.

“I guess I do,” grinned Pepper to herself.

After talking to the police and providing them with her contact information, Suzette packed up her belongings in the Lexus Fred had bought her last year. She gathered up Lydia, Lilly, their things, four doses of the serum and five of the antidote. Then she said her goodbyes and left.

Fred’s instincts seemed correct about the police. After Suzette and several of Fred’s other “friends and employees” had told the police that Fred had been moody lately due to Suzette’s refusal to his proposal, his suicide video seemed to ring true to them. The fact that they would have to contact more than two-hundred people was probably the deal sealer. Her beloved Fred had been right on that count, too.

Now Suzette was in the car with two women who loved her like the great boss that she was. Both were saddened due to their wonderful employer’s death, but with no recollection of their role in his demise. Suzette’s reason for bringing the girls back was not just to ensure that they got home safely. She had one last service to perform for the house; for Fred.

When they got there, Lilly was the first to speak. “Thank you Suzette. I know this must be a really hard time for you and to take the trouble to bring us home was so incredibly sweet.”

“Not as sweet, as the sweet little bun that would have been in your oven, if I hadn’t given you the ‘morning after’ pill”, thought Suzette. Aloud she replied, “I know that Fred would have wanted me to make sure you got home OK. Besides, I was really looking forward to seeing Lesley, now that you told me that she still lives with your father.”

“I have to warn you. She has been kind of withdrawn since she came back from working at the manor. I think that she was hoping that after a separation from her ex-husband, that he would have missed her enough to remarry her. It turned out that he had remarried, now she is having all kind of weird nightmares,” said Lydia.

“Well, I promise that I won’t upset her,” said Suzette.

After meeting the girl’s father, Suzette went up to Lesley’s room. Apparently Lesley had been depressed over her ex, but she’d been fine during her first year back home. Then the nightmares involving sex and the manor began to flood her with anxiety. She’d been bedridden since the car accident in which Lydia had been injured. The doctors theorized that the head trauma she received resulted in a mild brain injury that was responsible for her “delusional” dreams. Suzette realized that Lesley’s dreams were based upon memories that had resurfaced after the injury. She knew what she had to do.

After being announced by Lilly, Suzette walked in the room. “Hi Lesley.”

“Hi Suzette,” Lesley said, groggy from her medications.

“Lesley dear, I’m here to help.” She smiled as she pulled out a dose of the antidote.

Suzette said her goodbyes to the Boyle family and finally she was free! She lied when she told everyone that she had taken the antidote. Fred first wanted her to take it, but then realized that he was being selfish. Suzette could have taken the antidote and forgotten her relationship with Fred, but she didn’t want that. She always wanted to remember loving him. The problem was that her loss would have been doubled. Not only would she have lost the love of her life, but also her master. She could have stayed at the manor. She liked Jon —she’d gotten to know him on she and Fred’s trips to California. Still the idea of sleeping with him was not attractive as she equated it to sleeping with her bother-in-law. She didn’t trust Jack. His ties to the perverted little burgh of Chrystal Heights meant that he could be capable of anything. Normally she wouldn’t put much stock in such legends, but Fred had seen some first-hand examples, which he relayed to her. And while she was fond of Pepper, the thought of being subservient to her riled Suzette.

There was only one solution: Bind to someone she could trust. The answer was perfect.

Dale Barrows was having a hard month. His wife Tammy was about to file for divorce. She’d threatened to force him to break out of his partnership at his law firm, which would cost him more than a million dollars. Half would go to the firm, and he was sure that half would go to Tammy. By the time the legal dust settled, he would be in the poorhouse. For now he lived in a cheap apartment, which made the “poorhouse” analogy painfully real.

Dale’s problem was that he was too nice. He’d only had one girlfriend who ever seemed to appreciate that about him. Even then, she eventually got tired of it. Dale couldn’t help it. He was unable to bring his cold, calculating, legal personality to his personal life. Now Tammy, his wife of five years, was going to make him pay for it.

He realized that it was almost seven o’clock and he hadn’t eaten. He wasn’t a first class cook; the kitchen virtually was devoid of food. He primarily subsisted on the three restaurants in town that delivered.

Dale’s reverie was broken by the doorbell. When he answered it, he was stunned to see the person he was just thinking about standing on his doorstep. She looked better than he remembered. “Suzette?!”

“Hi Dale.” She smiled shyly.

Dale just stood there in shock.

“Ahem... May I come in?” she asked.

“Of course!” he said in a mixture of excitement and daze.

“I spoke with your Mom a few months ago and she told me about the problems that you were having with Tammy.”

“Yes. She’s divorcing me, Suze. I don’t know; I tried my best to make her happy, but she was never satisfied...”

“Tammy would never be satisfied, no matter whatever you did. Still, that’s your problem honey. You always try too hard. The good news is, that’s why I’m here,” Suzette paused. “Do you have anything that we can eat. I’ve had a rough couple of days and I haven’t had supper.”

“I can order some Chinese?”

“Great. It’ll be like old times. While we eat, we can talk about a life-changing proposal I have for you.”

“For me?”

“God, he is such a sweet and handsome man, but he can be so dense,” thought Suzette. “You’re the only guy I’m talking to,” she chuckled.

While they waited for the food, they caught up on their lives. Suzette gave him a vague description of her life with Fred, while Dale told his story of woe.

When the food arrived they continued to talk and eat a little before Dale asked the question that was on his mind. “OK, Suze. What’s your proposition?”

Suzette opened her cell phone, dialed a number and said, “Come in now.”

“What was that about?” he asked.

“Just wait a moment and you’ll see,” she grinned.

The doorbell rang and Dale answered it. “Tammy what are you doing here?!” he said with as much anger as he was capable of mustering.

Tammy stood there in her long dress coat, not saying anything.

“Come in and take off your coat,” bid Suzette.

Tammy walked in and removed her coat. She was only wearing her winter boots. Other than that, her lovely young body was on complete display.

“Tammy what... What’s wrong with her?” asked a panicked Dale.

“Easy, my sweet man! There is nothing wrong with her now. She was a bitch before. Now she’s my perfect sex slave.”

“What…? How…?” sputtered Dale.

Suzette grinned and told her story of her own life and what she’d done to Tammy.

“But it’s wrong,” Dale said in a daze.

“No. What she did to you is wrong. She waited out your marriage until she was positioned for the biggest award she could get, then she started divorce proceedings.”

“How do you know that?”

“I’m not an idiot Dale, I’m a lawyer. We both know it’s true.” said Suzette, before sighing. “Tell him,” she instructed her new sex slave.

“It’s true,” said Slave Tammy.

Dale was freaked out. Normally he was the calm and quiet type. Now he was standing in his living room conversing with his high school girlfriend, while his wife was standing passively naked, listening. Upon later reflection, he had not known which of these facts surprised him the most. Suzette saw this and realized her window for getting him to accept what she was offering was shrinking.

“Look Dale, I love the fact that you are so ethical and kind. But know this. Tammy lost the right to benefit from your kindness five years ago. She never really loved you. She even cheated on you,” she said before turning to her slave. “Right, Tammy?”

“Yes, the Mistress is right,” said Tammy passively.

“You could be making her agree with you,” he pointed out.

“True. I could also make her bark like a dog or cluck like a chicken. Want to see?”

Dale laughed. Suzette could always make him laugh. Even in this crazy, mixed up situation. Dale responded, “What the hell. Yes.”

After about ten minutes of playing fetch with his wife, he plopped down next to Suzette on the couch. Puppy Tammy curled up on the floor next to her mistress and her husband. “OK, what are my options?” he asked, sounding more like the lawyer he was.

“I can turn her over the way she is now to you.”

“As a dog?”

“No!” giggled Suzette. “As your obedient sex slave.”

“I don’t want a sex slave,” I want a life partner.”

“Then that is what she’ll be. She’ll be anything you want her to be. Anything you need her to be.”

“And she’ll be happy?”

“Yes, because you’ll be.”

“What else?”

“I could take her away and have her serve me. She’ll never trouble you again.”

“Then I’d be lonely.”

“True. But she will settle your case in a way that will leave your wealth intact.”

“Do I have any other options?”

“Yes. That you’ll make me your slave. Then she and I can serve you together.”

“Why would you want to be my slave?”

“Because my master is dead, remember? I need another master and you are the only man in the whole world I trust.”

“But then I’ll have two slaves. All I want is someone to share my life with and have a family, if she wants.”

“Can’t you see, you big dummy, I want that too! Before Fred took me, I was seriously thinking of looking you up when you got back from Harvard that summer. I kept my friendship up with your Mom partly because Fred wanted we slaves to retain our friends, and partly because I liked her and because I liked hearing about you.”

“You mean you care about me?”

“Of course, but I can’t love you unless...”

“...you become my slave.”

“Yeah.”

“Is that what you really want?”

“More than anything.”

“What do you want most?”

“To love you.”

“To be my wife?”

“Yes, if that is what you want. Otherwise, I will be whatever you want me to be.”

“Because you trust me and care for me?”

“Yes.”

“What about her?” Dale gestured at the slave who used to be his wife.

“She can serve us.”

“How?”

“She’s a sex slave, silly. Do you really want to see how?”

“Yeah.”

“Slave, get down on your knees and give him the best and most enthusiastic blowjob you have ever given, and love every minute of it!”

“Yes mistress!” said Tammy as she walked over, knelt down, and undid her husband’s fly.

“Wow! She’s never given me a blowjob before.”

“I know. She told me. She has given many of them during her life. Sadly even some while she was married to you.” said Suzette, as Tammy went down on Dale.

“Ohhhh! That feels so nice baby,” groaned Dale.

Tammy’s head was bobbing up and down furiously, and she had a gleam in her eye that told anyone watching that she loved what she was doing. Dale wasn’t going to last long. The last time he had sex was five months earlier, on his birthday. Suzette knew this fact as well. She knew that Tammy would be happy to service them both every day for the rest of their lives. “Only if Dale can accept the whole sex slave thing,” thought Suzette. Soon she heard her old boyfriend groan in release as he fired five months of frustration down Tammy’s throat, which she eagerly swallowed.

When he recovered his senses, Dale looked up at Suzette. “May I talk to Tammy alone?”

“Sure,” said Suzette uncomfortably. “Answer any question he asks honestly and do anything he asks,” she told her slave.

“Yes, Mistress,” replied the slave, as her husband led her into the bedroom.

Suzette heard muffled voices in the other room. She was afraid that Dale was going to take Tammy back, leaving her in limbo for a long time to come and her heart broken. About five minutes later Dale walked out of the bedroom an over to the couch to sat down next to Suzette. “Suzette, honestly tell me what would happen if I sent you away.”

“I would go away. I have enough money to survive a long time...”

“But would you be happy?”

“I would be able to live comfortably...”

“That’s not what I asked.”

“OK, I’d be miserable you stupid twit! I need a master! You are the only man I can trust, the only man who I know who will love me… who still loves me!”

“How did you know?”

“Your Mom tells me everything, remember?”

Dale laughed. “Yeah, I can’t keep anything from Mom and she can’t seem to keep anything from you. You know sometimes I think she loves you more than she loves me.”

“Then make her happy. Make me happy. Take me! Fuck Me! Love me! I don’t care which. Just be my master and be kind to me, please?” Suzette begged plaintively.

Dale looked at Suzette. He had always wanted her. She’d broken his heart, but had the kindness to be sweet to him. She cared about him and his family. She was the woman he should have married.

“I want to take you...”

“Oh, thank you!” squealed Suzette. “I’ll be anything you want. I can even pretend to be you wife for your Mom to make her happy if you want. I can...”

“Suzette I didn’t finish. I want you. I want you to be my wife.”

Suzette’s eyes softened. She began to cry. She was crying because Fred was gone. She was crying because she could never be his wife. She was also touched at Dale’s proposal, but she couldn’t be enthusiastic about that...yet. She knew what he had to do.

“Do you think you are up for one more time tonight?”

“Before tonight, I hadn’t any sexual contact in five months. What do you think?”

“That is all I needed to hear,” said Suzette, as she pulled a vial of serum out of her pocketbook and quickly injected it in her arm.

Suzette remembered when she was injected by Fred all those years ago. The memories were a bit hazy due to the years that passed and the fact she was a bit intoxicated at the time. Now she could take in the whole experience.

First she felt the warm flush, followed quickly by the calm before the storm. She started to remove her clothes in anticipation of the storm. Dale followed suit.

Then she felt it. It was a feeling like no other. It started as a blast of heat that radiated in her limbs and blasted back into her torso. The heat was merciless, overwhelming her senses and flowing through her brain. Her last coherent thought was remembering what Tammy looked like as she experienced what Suzette was going though now. She’d stopped being human altogether. Her primary function was to mate, to fundamentally bind herself to whomever or whatever was around. She knew that Dale was around and she wanted to be his.

Dale saw Suzette writhing in pain and passion. While he was somewhat unprepared for what he was seeing, he knew he needed to act. He plunged his hard cock into the hottest channel he’d ever been in. Suzette screamed like an animal. Her face was a mask of lust. Her brain was beginning to rewire itself as Dale’s copious pre-cum interacted with her membranes. Her nerves were already relaying the information to her brain—information that was slowly but surely making her Dale’s. He continued to pound himself into her. When he tried to kiss her, it wasn’t that she was trying to stop him, it was that her brain was busy with other tasks. Their kiss was a sloppy affair, as he tried to capture her tongue, which was spasming outside of her mouth. He eventually captured it and his tongue finally confined hers into a sloppy and passionate Frenching session.

Despite cumming only a short time earlier, Dale felt that he was close again. He remembered that Suzette had always been a wildcat in bed, but this at this moment the brilliant attorney did not exist. In her place was an animal that was now craving him at an instinctual level. He broke the kiss freeing the tongue beast. Her moans were no longer stifled by his mouth. She began to growl as he picked up his tempo. Soon Suzette’s moans and growls were replaced by a strangled keening sound; then by insistent mewling noise. Then her groans came back, as she thrust her hips up to her mate.

The process was almost complete and he hadn’t even cum yet. “Oh, Master!” cried Suzette as she found her humanity and her voice. She climaxed.

Her well trained pussy muscles were free to respond, now that she could somewhat think again. Her wildly spasming orifice was replaced by a purposeful pussy, eager to milk him of his seed. Dale’s body began to shiver and quake as he fired blast after blast of semen into her clenching channel, screaming out her name.

When their senses returned, Dale saw a worshipful look in Suzette’s eyes. “Thank you for saving me Master! She tightened her pussy’s grip on him causing him to groan. “I can’t wait to serve you, Master! Please tell me what I can do to please you!” she chirped.

“Love me,” smiled Dale.

“I already love you, Master!”

“I love you too. I think I always have.”

“Thank you, Master. Your slave, while unworthy, is honored.”

Dale sighed. The sweet Suzette he had been taking to about ten minutes earlier had been replaced by something akin to what was lying in his bedroom at the moment. Then, he remembered what she had said. He had to define her.

“Suzette, I want to share my life with you. You are an amazing woman. You are brilliant, loving and sexy. I want you to love me like the husband I want to be to you.”

Suzette began to cry as she felt her intellect begin to reform. She realized that she had made the right choice concerning Dale. His over-the-top niceness, that was the bane of every relationship he’d been in, was now as perfect as he was in Suzette’s eyes. He would love her and keep her safe. She leaned in and initiated a kiss the way a woman in love would. Because at that moment she realized that she not only loved her master, but was in love with him. Was the serum responsible? Yes. Yet she always knew that had things been different, she might have been with Dale.

After he broke the kiss, she smiled into his eyes.“Thank you, my darling master!”

Dale smiled. “Please don’t call me ‘Master’, baby. Call me Dale.”