The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wild Talents

by Wrestlr

Chapter 2: Scotty

Ron called Scotty and raised the idea of a weekend camping trip, just the three of them. Scotty’s family owned a two-room cabin on a plot of land beside a mountain lake, and Scotty had a car. This late in the year, the lake would be too cold for much besides maybe a little fishing; but if the fish weren’t biting, the three of them could easily find something else to do. Friday was two days away; right after school they could make the two-hour drive and get to the cabin around sunset.

Scotty liked the idea, and he knew Ron’s father and Mitch’s would say yes. All three fathers were always encouraging them to spend more time playing sports or hunting or fishing. A weekend away for a little fishing seemed perfect. Excited now, Scotty and Ron talked on the phone for nearly an hour as they planned their weekend. The world for them was getting brighter every minute.

Ron had not said why the camping idea struck at the last minute, but Scotty knew doing stuff like that was about the only time Mitch’s asshole father seemed to approve of him, and Mitch was always looking for ways to get his dad’s approval. Ron and Scotty helped as much as they could, because they knew Mitch’s father made his life hell sometimes. Maybe a weekend break was exactly what all three of them needed.

Naturally, the next two days passed in a blur. He thought Mitch and Ron seemed more excited than he was, and Scotty almost decided those two were planning something in secret and not telling him. Those sly glances Mitch and Ron kept flashing each other when they thought Scotty was not looking—what else could they mean?

Finally, Friday afternoon arrived. Scotty had a full tank of gas, and his buddies had already loaded their stuff into his car the night before. As soon as classes let out, they all jumped into Scotty’s ancient, beaten-up car, which they had long ago nicknamed Mister Rust Bucket, and set off. Naturally Mitch asked, “You sure this old heap will make to the lake,” like he did every time they started a long trip in Mitch’s vehicle, a recurring joke.

Scotty mock-scolded, “Don’t say things like that. You’ll hurt his feelings.” He patted the dashboard. “There, there, Rusty. He didn’t mean it.”

The sun was already setting when they reached the cabin, and the temperature was already beginning to drop, chilly but not yet cold. On the trip up, they had decided on one last campfire, so Scotty took charge of unloading their gear and flipping on the electricity breakers in the fuse box, while Ron and Mitch began gathering wood and starting a blaze in the fire pit. Since they had not brought much stuff, Scotty considered himself to have gotten the better part of that bargain.

Mitch was a decent cook, and the meal of hamburgers and roasted potatoes he whipped up over the fire pit tasted great. They talked about past basketball games, recent pranks, events in mutual friends’ dating lives, and they stared into the dancing flames.

The moon continued its post-dark climb as they sat by the fire. Mitch and Ron seemed to be absorbed in their own thoughts, with the occasional stare or expression back and forth between themselves that Scotty could not completely read. Well, whatever was going on between them, best he let them work it out on their own.

With all the other lights off, the cabin took on a mysterious air in the dark. Scotty’s mind kept wandering as he watched the flames, and now and then some brief fantasy made his cock jump with excitement. He decided he was horny. If he were to sneak off into the woods, maybe under the pretense of taking a leak, would they even notice if he was gone just a little longer than needed for a piss? Would they give him his privacy?—Or would they come sneaking after him, spy on him as he stroked himself? Or would they want to come closer, maybe join in—?

That last thought shocked him. The idea of him jacking off in the woods with his buddies seemed shocking but also strangely thrilling. He had never had such a thought before about his friends. Scotty had loaded his phone with plenty of downloaded porn, but as horny as he felt just then, he knew he would not need it. Embarrassed at his fantasy and his arousal, Scotty glanced at Mitch and Ron. Mitch was oblivious, staring at the fire. Ron had been looking at Scotty as if he suspected something—no, how could he?—but looked away quickly.

Scotty’s mind raced ahead with possibilities. He could excuse himself to go piss. He could say he wanted to take a walk, or make a call to his folks, or—or—Fuck!—He was so horny that just sitting here and thinking about jacking off had his cock hard and about to cum! Was that even possible? Scotty felt as though he might find out in moments.

Ron stretched and stood up. “I’m going to take a shower.”

Mitch stood up too. “I better go with you and stand guard. Never know when some wild animal might come along and attack your ass.”

That seemed odd to Scotty. Sure, they had seen each other naked in the showers before, and sure, wild animals lived in the woods along the lake, but why would Mitch want to invite himself along to Ron’s shower? Scotty decided to make a joke of it: “But, Mitch, who’s going to protect Ron’s ass from you?”

All three laughed. They had made gay jokes at each others’ expenses a fair amount over the years, but tonight something seemed forced about Mitch and Ron’s laughter, something that made Scotty wonder if he had stumbled too close to a truth. But Scotty pushed the thought away: Mitch and Ron?—No fucking way.

“Well,” Scotty said, looking another direction, “you know where the towels are.”

The shower was a semi-enclosed space Scotty and his father had built around behind the cabin a few years ago. The water was powered by a well pump, and the water heater would provide maybe twenty minutes of hot water. The towels and their shower kits were in the cabin, so Scotty followed Ron and Mitch inside. The cabin’s two rooms did not leave much space, but they had never bothered much with privacy among themselves. Ron and Mitch stood in the center of the main room as they stripped and wrapped towels around their waists. While they were in the process of doing this, Scotty was startled to find himself checking out his buddies’ nude bodies: Mitch’s chest, Ron’s ass, Ron’s dick, Mitch’s dick. He had seen them bare-ass naked hundreds of times before, but tonight their athletic bodies took on a whole new tone. Not wanting them to catch him staring, Scotty tried to turn away. Whenever his friends were looking away from him, though, Scotty found himself sneaking peeks at them. Smooth chests. Trim, muscular hips. Something about their physical development thrilled Scotty, made his skin prickle. More and more, his eyes uncontrollably traveled down to their groins. He had stolen peeks before in the locker room after basketball practice, comparing his physical development to his friends’ and his teammates’, but tonight Scotty just could not rein in his curiosity about the other guys’ equipment, almost as if something was making him take special notice. Right now he could tell that his two best buddies really stacked up close in the dick department. Mitch looked to have the bigger dick, but Ron had a bigger pair of balls. What would their dicks look like hard? Would Mitch’s get even bigger? Or Ron’s? How would theirs compare to Scotty’s own?

Mitch’s voice snapped Scotty out of his daydream: “We’ll see you in a couple of minutes.”

Shit! Scotty thought. Had Mitch caught him staring at their cocks? Scotty decided to try to joke it off. “Okay. But if you two get scared out there all by yourselves, you know where to find me.” He knew he sounded grouchy, but he wanted them to leave already; he needed to jack off a quick load and planned to do it while they were in the shower. If they did not leave soon, one of them was sure to notice the hard-on he was trying to conceal in his lap.

“Don’t worry,” Ron grinned. “If you get scared all by yourself in here, there’s always room in the shower for one more.“

Scotty had to look away. “Might be a tight fit.”

Ron cracked his handsome grin. “We’re all real good buddies, ain’t we?“

“Enough with the gay jokes, Ron,” Scotty warned, “or I’ll decide you mean it.”

Ron looked shocked. “Gosh, we wouldn’t want that, would we!”

“Okay, you dick-heads, get the hell out of here and go take your showers before I decide to kick both your asses.”

“Now who’s making the gay jokes?”

“Out!”

Mitch made a sudden grab for Scotty’s crotch, but Ron caught Mitch in the middle and bent him forward. Laughing, Ron got behind Mitch and pretended he was ass-fucking Mitch right there. “Oh! Oh! Oh!” Ron faux-moaned.

Scotty continued laughing too, until he caught sight of something harder than it should have been under Mitch’s towel, and maybe evidence of a hard-on under Ron’s as well. Scotty suddenly found himself fantasizing about sinking to his knees, right then and there in front of them, and reaching for their stiff cocks, and opening his mouth ...

Scotty broke out of his daydream with a start. Where the hell had that idea come from?—And why did it feel so much like something he was almost compelled to really do? No, it must have been his imagination. What else would it be? Still, he stopped laughing and became deadly serious. The little pretend-fucking game was disturbing him in a way he did not understand. “That’s enough, you guys!”

Ron pulled back. “Hey, what crawled up your ass? We were only fooling around.”

“Well, fool around with each other, if you think it’s so funny,” Scotty growled, making an extra effort to resist the almost overwhelming urge to look at Ron’s crotch. “If you don’t get out there and get your showers, I’m gonna beat you to it and use up all the hot water.”

“Okay, okay—message received, loud and clear.”

Ron and Mitch chased each other out of the cabin.

Maybe this weekend was not such a good idea after all, Scotty wondered. He threw himself onto the ancient couch under the front window. Now he felt too spooked to be horny. His cock had gone completely soft, and he resisted the urge to scratch it. What the hell had gotten into Ron and Mitch? And what was getting into him too? A lot of his thoughts tonight did not make much sense. Why was he so curious about what was going on out there in the shower? What could possibly be going on anyhow?—Some washing and the usual horseplay, probably, just like after every basketball practice, but why was he wondering if maybe Ron and Mitch were playing a different kind of game? All the other times they had come up here to the lake, they had each showered singly, but tonight Ron and Mitch had made no secret of their intent to shower together. No, Scotty corrected himself, not together, just at the same time. Big difference.

Somehow tonight Scotty found himself practically consumed by fantasies of things he had never wanted to do before. Fuck, he thought, maybe all that shit will go away once I jack off. I’m too horny—that’s it—and I just need to pop a load and take the edge off and everything will go back to normal.

The window over Scotty’s head faced out the front of the cabin. He could not see the shower area around back, but he heard the water come on, heard Mitch and Ron hooting about something, probably the chilly temperature, before the hot water made the long trip from the heater to the shower. Scotty looked up and he could see the sky, pitch-black and clear, the barest crescent of a moon, the sparkle of about a million stars. Everything out there looked so peaceful and tranquil. Scotty wished he could quiet these new thoughts, restore his own tranquility. He just needed to jack off, pump out a load of cum, take the edge off these damned hormones that had him so horny and on edge. He just needed to ...

A calm, quiet night. Quiet outside. Quiet inside. He just needed ...

Scotty’s cock stretched and thickened in his pants. Something in his head seemed to calm down. His cock quivered, his erection back to full strength and achingly hard now, and his thoughts were calm and quiet, all worry forgotten. Tonight was a great night for a moonlight ... what? Somehow the thought just slipped away before it got completed. He just ...

Scotty found himself standing on the front porch, pulling off his T-shirt, dropping it, then stepping off. He calmly walked the little graveled path that led around the house and back toward the shower stall. He felt eager, but peaceful, not anxious at all. No need for anxiety; just be calm. He very much wanted, needed, to join his friends. He stopped just before the corner, pulled off his right shoe, then the sock, repeated the process for his left shoe and sock. The smooth gravel felt good under his feet. The cool night air felt good caressing his chest and back. Yes, a calm, quiet night. No worries. Just perfect acceptance. He just needed to let whatever was about to happen ... just happen.

Another step, then another. His erection seemed to be stretched out wrong for some reason. Cramped. Needed more room. Scotty paused, opened the front of his jeans, and slipped his pants down and off. Better. Much better. A breeze teased around his bare legs. He reached into the front of his briefs to adjust his hard-on and scratch at his balls. That felt good. He scratched a moment more, and then absent-mindedly took a little tug at his dick. The chilly night air felt good, made his prick grow harder, throb more. Suddenly, Scotty found himself imagining himself, Ron, and Mitch naked together, naked and hard, found himself wondering which of them had the biggest dick when they were all three hard and jacking. Which of them would cum first. Shoot the biggest load.

What was happening to him? Looking down, he saw that his briefs were really bulging now. He had a throbbing hard-on, and he did not even know why. He could hear the water, but he could not hear Ron or Mitch. Could not see them either—he had to round the privacy wall before he could see them, but surely he should be able to hear them? Scotty realized his pole had risen when he had been thinking about his two naked buddies; maybe it had risen because he was thinking of them. The realization scared him for a moment, but then that terrific calmness oozed through him again, gentle as the night wind and the starlight, and he realized something else: nothing was worth worrying about. Mitch and Scotty were his two best friends, and they had all been looking at each other ever since they were children. So what was stopping Scotty from just walking around the wall and getting a good look if he wanted? What harm could it do? Why, he could even take off his briefs and climb right into the shower with them, and neither Ron nor Mitch would push him away or say anything about it. This seemed the most natural decision in the world. Curiosity and calmness filled him, defined him, consumed him. Should he take off his briefs, or just walk the rest of the way as he was? He felt a little shy, but then came the thought that he had no reason to stand there modestly in his briefs while Ron and Mitch were romping naked in the shower.

Scotty slipped his briefs down and tossed them aside. There. He felt more natural. His naked body felt good in the nippy breeze. He liked the way the chill prickled his bare skin. He loved the idea of being naked out here in the country with his two best friends. The most natural thing in the world. He smiled and walked the rest of the path with his hard cock leading the way and his balls swinging in the breeze.

By the time he rounded the privacy wall, Scotty’s eyes had adjusted to the dark. He was surprised by what he saw: Ron had Mitch bent all the way over at the waist, and Mitch had his hands braced low down along the plywood shower wall. Ron grunted quietly, and Mitch moaned. He could hear Ron talking, but not out loud. Scotty heard Ron’s voice not in his ears but in his head.

You really want it bad, Mitch. I’m fucking you good. Just stay relaxed and let me fuck you deep and hard.

Scotty’s cock hardened further, so hard its throbs were just short of painful. He almost came right where he was standing, as he saw Ron’s hips push his erection deeper into his buddy’s ass. Ron grunted again, and then gave one heavy push.

Then Mitch groaned, a low animal sound coming all the way from his belly. His eyes were half-closed, as if he were dazed with lust. Somehow waves of sensation seemed to be rolling off of Mitch, and Scotty could almost feel Mitch being penetrated by Ron’s chunk of meat, as if it were invading Scotty’s own asshole, and he felt his asshole clinch in sympathy. His prick jumped again, begging to be stroked, but Scotty’s arms were too relaxed, and he could not reach his hard-on to do it. He stood and watched, fascinated, as Ron’s length of meat plowed in and out of Mitch’s asshole.

Ron turned his head and smiled at Scotty. Look who decided to join us, Ron’s voice gloated in Scotty’s head. Come on in, Scotty. There’s still plenty of hot water left.

Scotty stepped up. The rough lumber of the slatted shower floor replaced the gravel under his feet. Another step, and he was right there beside Ron and Mitch, at the edge of the spray, close enough for the heat from the water to chase away the chill of the night air.

Ron’s face was pressed closely against Mitch’s neck. Don’t tense up, Mitch. Relax. Just the way you taught me. I’ve got my dick in you now. Just take it easy. Feels great, doesn’t it? You just settle down, and I’ll give you a nice ride.

Mitch made a mewling sound.

That’s right. I’ll take good care of you. I’m going to fuck you so good. Tell me what you want. Say it out loud.

“Fuck me,” Mitch murmured.

Louder. Say it louder.

Mitch called out, “Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Scotty watched Ron’s hips pump at Mitch’s butt. Ron held on to Mitch’s shoulders to anchor himself and fucked away, making his balls swing and smack wetly against Mitch’s body with each thrust: whap-whap-whap! Though he knew he should, Scotty could not look away, did not want to look away. He would never have believed he would be watching his two best buddies fucking in the moonlight, but now the sight and sounds of them doing just that were far too erotic. Scotty wanted to touch his own cock, wanted to fist it until he shot his cum all over them, but somehow his arms would not obey. Instead, he stood there and watched their bodies move together.

Something in the back of his mind nagged at Scotty. What had happened to them?—And what was happening to him now? He felt confused for a moment before his peaceful calm reached and overwhelmed that last little uncertainty too. No need to figure it out now. He could worry about everything later, when it would all make sense. Too much was going on, and he did not want to miss a single moment of the action. Scotty felt as if he were trapped in some sort of web of sexual haze. He wanted to be more than an observer. The sex seemed more than just the act he was seeing; it felt like something bigger, something they formed together. Scotty wanted to be as much a part of the much larger something as Mitch and Ron were.

Scotty wondered about what he was seeing. Whenever he read a story online where a man fucked a woman in the ass, whenever heard the jokes and insults guys shouted at each other in the locker room, he had imagined that the one on the receiving end of a stiff dick always got the worst of the deal. Buttholes were small. Dicks were thick. Butt-fucking had to hurt, right? He thought Mitch should be feeling some pain, or at least complaining about that dick up his butt. But no, Mitch’s eyes were half-closed as though he was in another world of pleasure; he was grinning and seemed to be having a good time with Ron’s dick in his ass.

Mitch eyes—something about their dazed emptiness made Scotty curious. “What’s with Mitch?” Scotty asked.

Fuck-trance, Ron replied, as if he were pulling the words right out of Scotty’s memories. He knew the phase. He had encountered it in a favorite erotic story he found online and read often when he was horny and needed to get off quickly, and he had always liked the phrase. Just saying it in his head sometimes when he was fantasizing and jerking at his dick was so erotic; he had always wondered how a fuck-trance would feel, imagining it to be a state in which he was so turned-on that every other concern was obliterated, where nothing would register other than how horny he was and how much he needed to fuck. Somehow Ron seemed to know exactly how arousing the phrase was for Scotty. Ron’s voice in Scotty’s head curled around that thought and said, Mitch needs to get fucked. He’s in a fuck-trance. Fuck-trance. Fuck-trance. Fuck-trance.

Yes, Scotty thought, Mitch’s in a fuck-trance. I’m in a fuck-trance too. I need to fuck. I need to fuck Mitch.

Yes, of course. Everything made sense now—so perfectly obvious!

Ron stepped back, pulling his cock out of Mitch’s ass, stepped aside. Scotty felt dazed, unable to focus, his eyelids drooping. Ron’s face swam closer, examining Scotty’s expression. “Damn,” Ron breathed. “That’s about the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen!”

Fuck-trance. I need to fuck Mitch, Scotty thought again. Mitch needs to be fucked. He needs me to fuck him. Scotty moved closer to Mitch’s ass, a nice ass, firm and round and ready to be fucked. Ron reached in, smeared some sort of slick liquid all over Scotty’s stiff dick. Yes, Ron had loosened Mitch up, and now Scotty was going to fuck him. Scotty put his hand around his rigid cock-shaft. He eased the head around in Mitch’s crack until he found the hole. Scotty had fucked girls a couple of times, something he had never told Ron or Mitch because he knew they had not and he did not want to make them jealous. The ass was supposed to feel tighter than the pussy, but he decided fucking an ass could not be much different from fucking a girl, right? He could do this. He would give Mitch a really nice fuck.

Mitch’s hole was snug, but Scotty’s need felt relentless. Buttholes were shaped differently than pussies; with the girls, Scotty’s dick had slid right in. But the ass was a ring of muscle, and even loosened, Mitch’s was still tight, tricky to penetrate. After a few false starts, Scotty had his cock-head and an inch of shaft pressed into Mitch’s ass. That was too much to process all at one time, so Scotty was glad for the quietness that kept wiping away his worries. He could not back out now—he had to give Mitch a good fucking. Wanting to give Mitch the fucking he needed and wanting to put on a good show for Ron, Scotty pulled back until only the head of his cock was locked in Mitch’s asshole.

Scotty pushed his cock into Mitch’s ass again, working another couple of inches inside. He felt like he could shoot at any second, and he badly wanted to cum. But neither of his friends seemed ready yet, and he did not want to drop his load before they did. Lasting was going to be tough, because his balls were riding up and his gun felt like it was ready to go off. Nothing ever before—not his hand, not the girls—had ever felt as good around his cock as Mitch’s wet, warm ass. Scotty realized he had begun fucking without consciously making it happen, and his cock was plowing deeper into his buddy’s butt. Scotty wondered if Mitch could take the whole thing, and so he pushed extra-deep, until his pubes mashed against Mitch’s ass cheeks. Scotty watched with awe as his prick slid out, was swallowed whole again, slid out, and then sank back into that butt.

In his effort to keep from shooting, Scotty looked up at Ron and found Ron was watching him. Cum, Ron’s voice said in Scotty’s head, a simple message that tripped a switch inside Scotty. His climax was spiraling higher now, unavoidable, and suddenly his cock jerked like a rifle kick as his load began spurting into the depths of Mitch’s butt. Shot after shot after shot, and Scotty’s eyes were clamped shut, his world became a dark burn of ecstasy.

Coming down, Scotty staggered. His limbs felt rubbery. His cock popped out of Mitch’s ass. He had fucked an ass, Mitch’s ass, Scotty realized, and he had enjoyed it. His mind had started to clear, briefly, but now somehow he knew more was coming and already everything was going foggy-headed again. I’m in a fuck-trance, Scotty thought. I need to fuck. I need to get fucked. I need Ron to fuck me.

Scotty stepped up alongside Mitch, leaned forward like Mitch, and pressed his hands against the shower wall like Mitch, stuck his ass backward like Mitch. Something wet slithered back and forth along his ass crack: Ron’s tongue. That should have seemed gross, Scotty realized, but it felt great, so he sighed and pushed his ass back harder against Ron’s mouth. Scotty’s cock, spent just a few moments before, began again to stiffen.

A finger, slick, probed at his hole. Relax. Okay, Scotty could try to do that. The finger penetrated up to the second knuckle. Not unpleasant, but mostly what Scotty felt was anticipation. Of what? Of more, he decided. He wanted more up his ass. More of that finger. More than just a finger. Ron. He wanted Ron’s cock up his ass. Just thinking that felt scandalous and dirty and fun, and Scotty giggled.

“Scotty, you’re such an easy one,” Ron chuckled out loud. “Trust me, Mitch, when you snap out of your fuck-trance, you’re gonna be real glad I did this my way.”

Fuck-trance, Scotty thought. I’m in a fuck-trance. Ron’s been fucked before. Mitch just got fucked. It’s my turn. I need to get fucked too. I need Ron to fuck me.

Then he felt the fuck begin: Ron’s cock-head pressed up against Scotty’s hole. Pressure. A jab of pain, then the sensation became not pain exactly but an uncomfortable feeling of more pressure. He felt his hole being forced open. Why was he feeling no pain? He seemed to be feeling a blankness where pain should be. His ass felt full, stretched and full. Something slid into his ass, slid deeper into him, paused, slid deeper, pulled back a little, then slid in again. Fucked. He was getting fucked. I’m in a fuck-trance. Ron is fucking me. Scotty sighed and surrendered himself to Ron’s ministrations in his ass.

The quick slide in. The long, slow slide out. His ass tingled and shot sparks through his body. Something deeper inside him answered those sparks by adding electric jolts. Being fucked felt great. Better than he could ever have imagined. No wonder girls liked getting dicked. How had he not known about this before? Why had he and his friends never done this together before? The idea of Ron’s cock inside his ass should have been gross, disgusting, repellant, but the reality of Ron being inside his body and whispering encouragements inside his mind felt so incredibly intimate, so comforting. Scotty smiled and let himself relax into his friend’s care. He knew Ron would take extra-special care of him, would make everything feel really good. All Scotty had to do was let himself enjoy it.

Ron said something to Mitch that Scotty was too distracted to catch. Mitch got down on the floor and slid under Scotty. Scotty felt Mitch’s hair brush his stomach, which made his torso shiver. Mitch licked at Scotty’s reawakened cock-head, which felt good enough to divert Scotty’s attention from the pleasure in his ass to the pleasure around his rod. Mitch’s mouth opened and he swallowed most of Scotty’s cock easily.

Scotty gasped as new sensations jittered along his cock. No one, not even the girls he fucked, had ever sucked his dick before. Mitch seemed a little clumsy, but Scotty could not be sure. Maybe all blow-jobs were supposed to be like this? Mitch’s warm, wet mouth felt great, though, the way he darted his tongue around the shaft and then licked the head before swallowing Scotty’s pole back down.

A noise from behind and Ron’s hands squeezing his hips brought Scotty’s attention back to his butt. Ron was getting ready to cum, Scotty realized—had to be!—and Scotty was ready for him to cum, even if it meant the fuck-trance and the terrific feeling in his ass would end. Ron groaned and hissed. His hips slammed forward against Scotty’s body. “Ahh! Fuck!” Yes, Ron was definitely cumming, probably spraying down Scotty’s intestines with his cum, and Scotty realized that idea was not gross after all; no, he wanted it, wanted Ron’s load inside him badly. The thought was so sexy and dirty and exciting that Scotty lost control and began to cum too, spurting his second load into Mitch’s mouth. Mitch, jacking himself furiously as he swallowed Scotty’s swimmers, moaned around the prick in his throat as he began to orgasm as well.