The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wild Talents

by Wrestlr

Chapter 3: Ron

When I couldn’t ignore the daylight any longer and began to wake up, the cold had me trying to burrow deeper under the blanket—unsuccessfully, since the narrow bed in the cabin’s second room didn’t offer a lot of space for three bodies. And somebody was lying on top of the blanket, dammit, which limited my ability to pull, burrow, and generally hog the covers.

My whole brain hurt, like a sore muscle. I must have pushed my mind-trick too hard last night, but damn, it had sure been fun! After the shower, I’d led Mitch and Scotty into the cabin, and we must have each cum four times before we were done—I know I came four times. I don’t know when we finally were too exhausted to continue and had to sleep, but it was somewhere in the a.m. hours. I was so spent that even now, waking up, my usual morning wood was only three-quarters hard.

I knew Mitch was going to be pissed at me. Ever since we found out we could both do this mind-trick just a few days ago, he’d been telling me all about how we should and shouldn’t use it—he had all these weird hang-ups about it. His telepathy seemed to be best for reading thoughts, tweaking perceptions and emotions, and going for distance. Mine was shorter in the range department, but I was a lot better at manipulating thoughts and making people do what I wanted.

Telepathy. That’s a Talent. There, I said it. Mitch and me, we’re Talents.

I knew Mitch was going to be pissed off at what I’d done with him and Scotty last night. Mitch didn’t mind when I took charge and made him do things he wanted to do anyway, but he would no doubt have a lot to say about me making Scotty join us, rather than giving him a choice and letting him work through his curiosity on his own like we had. But Scotty was super-straight, not gay like Mitch and me; I didn’t want to run the risk of Scotty saying no before he at least tried guy-on-guy sex with us. Right then I didn’t care what Mitch thought. I just wanted to ignore the sunshine coming through the window, get warm again, and stay asleep a little longer. I’d face Mitch when my headache was gone.

Somebody groaned, and I turned my head. Well, looked like I wouldn’t be getting shit from Mitch after all, because Scotty was acting on his curiosity just fine and all on his own this time.

Mitch lay beside me, on top of the blanket. Scotty hunched on elbows and knees over him, face in Mitch’s crotch, using Mitch’s erection for a bit of impromptu cock-sucking practice. Right about then, Mitch was busy coping with the sperm-jets that were gushing out of his cock and into Scotty’s mouth. Scotty’s blow was probably awkward as hell—no one gets good at oral sex overnight, or after only five or seven tries, whatever Scotty’s count was up to by now—but his suck got the job done, and Mitch was sure enjoying the results.

Chill air be damned, I had to get in on this. I rolled out from under the blanket and between Scotty’s legs. I pressed my face to his ass crack. By now my cock was steel-hard again.

“No,” he came off Mitch’s still-hard cock to growl over his shoulder at me. “Ass is real sore.”

Hair of the dog, best cure, I thought into his mind, so subtly he probably thought the idea was occurring to him on his own.

Scotty shrugged and went back to licking Mitch’s cock, but he lifted his ass and spread his knees, which gave me easier access to his crack. I took that as an invitation, and my tongue slid toward his hole. His abused hole tasted like sweat and something funky. I licked at his hole, his taint, the back of his swaying ball sack. I couldn’t reach Scotty’s erection with my tongue, but I knew it was there, swaying in the air just on the other side of his scrotum. After I teased his balls a moment, I slid my tongue back up to his butthole again.

Ass-licking was something I’d seen a lot in pretty much every gay porn video but had zero interest in doing until Mitch and I tried it. Now, just a few days after that first time, I couldn’t believe how good it felt or how often I was doing it. Mitch and Scotty would probably have been satisfied with doing nothing more than hand-jobs and blow-jobs, maybe with the occasional butt-fuck, but I wanted to try more. I wanted to push some boundaries and try all the things I’d seen in videos and discover all the things that made my body feel good. Lapping away at an asshole wasn’t my favorite thing, not by a long shot, but getting their asses licked affected Mitch and Scotty the same way: it felt good and it distracted the hell out of them, so I could slip into their minds unnoticed.

That’s what I was doing to Scotty now, licking his asshole, sending little flickers of pleasure along his nerves, and poking around in his head until I found that fantasy I’d stumbled across last night, the one he really got off on. I located it readily, because it was one of his favorites and shone brightly in his jack-off memories. I eased my thoughts around Scotty’s and teased him with the phrase: Fuck-trance.

Fuck-trance? his mind echoed, already quieting in anticipation.

No. That came from Mitch, butting in and trying to push me out of Scotty’s thoughts. Let him be.

I know Mitch hates when I don’t do what he tells me, but the temptation was too great. You sure? I thought back to him. You seemed to enjoy last night too.

Mitch’s eyes widened as he realized I was up to something. No! Ron, I’m serious. Stop.

Too late. Fuck-trance, I repeated in Scotty’s mind, and I grabbed the fantasy and unfurled it and wrapped it around Scotty’s thoughts. And not just Scotty’s—I ran it up along the linkage Mitch had in Scotty’s mind and swooped the trance fantasy around Mitch’s thoughts too. Fucker had no clue what I was up to until too late.

No! Mitch thought, but Scotty’s mind was already sinking into that blank daydream-y fuck-trance state, nice and smooth, and he was pulling Mitch’s mind down too. Scotty’s thoughts curled up into the trance fantasy, forcing Mitch’s mind into the same state. Sometimes Mitch wasn’t as sharp as he thought he was, and he never expected me to use his connection with Scotty’s mind against him.

Fuck-trance, Scotty purred happily.

Fuck ... trance ..., Mitch confirmed too.

Good boys!

Knowing I was the one who in charge? Knowing I was the one who was going to make my buddies cum and feel such intense pleasure? That was kind of a rush, and I liked it, liked it a lot!

Scotty just settled in, ready to let me take care of everything. Mitch struggled but couldn’t find a way out of the trap, not yet. He’d find his way out eventually—or maybe sooner, if his mental muscles were developing as quickly as mine. But for now, I had two obedient puppets naked and still horny and ready to do whatever I wanted.

What I wanted first was Mitch on his back with his legs in the air and me between them. “Lie back and relax,” I told Mitch out loud.

Lube, lube, lube. In order for this to work, I needed to make sure lube was liberally applied to all of the holes and cocks involved, which took a little time. That chore done, I tried to guide my cock to Mitch’s entrance smoothly, but I was still kind of new at fucking and the mechanics felt a little clumsy. I bent forward and pushed my cock into him, then eased my hips back and up until his sphincter gripped just my cock-head and an inch or so of shaft.

Scotty let me guide him. He got behind me, scooted in close, and began inserting his cock up my ass. I sucked in a breath as his cock pierced into me. I’d seen a porn video in which three guys fucked like this, and I wanted to try it. Somehow I was going to find a way to make this work.

A conga-line fuck, though, proved more difficult than I expected. I couldn’t quite figure out how to move into Mitch’s ass without Scotty’s cock popping out of mine. Finally I gave up on the idea, at least for now; I’d have to check the Internet later for pro-tips so I could try again.

Meanwhile, Mitch still had his legs in the air, so I decided to go for a standard fuck instead. I ran my hand across Mitch’s torso, enjoying how his muscles twitched under my touch. I had him stroke his cock a few times as I tickled my fingers along his ball sack as I tried to get Mitch to relax a bit more, but part of my exploration was purely for my own enjoyment, to see what sounds, movements, and expressions I could tease out of him. Pre-cum beaded at the head of his cock, and he shuddered.

I pushed my cock into Mitch again. He pressed his head back and began to buck his hips toward me in need. I ran my hand up to his chest. He shuddered again, smiling at the sensation. I felt his body relax slightly around my cock. He was ready to get fucked. Fuck-trance, I thought at Mitch and Scotty.

Fuck-trance! Scotty responded eagerly, kneeling beside us, jacking himself slowly and grinning as he watched me impale Mitch. For a straight boy, Scotty sure didn’t seem to mind gay sex as long as he was fuck-tranced.

Fuck ... trance ..., Mitch replied.

I worked my cock deeper. The sight of my dick disappearing into Mitch’s body, hungry and demanding, had Scotty over there hovering near the brink of orgasm. I had to agree: this view of our buddy Mitch, naked and needy and fucking his hips back against my groin, was incredibly erotic. The feeling of his butthole, hot and slick and impossibly tight around me, made me let out a long, hoarse groan. I had to force myself to go slowly, because my body was screaming for more—more motion, more slide, more sensation. I shifted my grip on Mitch’s thighs and slowly continued to rock my hips, thrusting my cock in and out. Pacing myself was hard—I kept reminding myself to go slowly, be gentle, make this so good for Mitch.

But Scotty, jacking off beside us, was much closer to the edge of cumming than I realized. When I reached out, ran my hand up to Scotty’s chest, circling my thumb lightly over his nipple, brown and peaked, he shuddered and gasped. I’d accidentally triggered his orgasm. He threw his head back and threw his hips forward. His hand froze on his cock. He shuddered again; his body bucked and he yelped, and the first rope of hot liquid flew from his cock and landed on Mitch’s chest and arm.

Suddenly Mitch was rocking his hips to meet my thrusts. And when I looked down at him, he moaned loudly—Mitch’s head was writhing back against the bed again, exposing the smooth column of his neck, his hands clutching desperately at the blanket, body working wantonly against me. He looked euphoric. The inside of his head was lighting up with pleasure. I didn’t hold back now. I fucked him harder, and it still didn’t seem to be enough—Mitch was moaning, the most delicious sounds I had ever heard. I loved knowing I was the one giving him this bliss. I dug my fingers into his hips, lifting him up a little more and slammed in deeper. Mitch gurgled a cry so loud it could have been heard in the next county, and I knew I’d found the right angle.

I wasn’t going to last much longer, but I wanted to get Mitch there first. Without breaking my rhythm, I reached into Scotty’s head and gave him his instructions. Scotty bend his head into Mitch’s crotch, swallowing half of Mitch’s neglected cock; Scotty held his head still, let the thrusting—Mitch’s and mine—move Mitch’s cock in and out of his mouth.

Suddenly Mitch’s whole body tightened—and then he was cumming, arching his back, making the most amazing noises. Most of his load went into Scotty’s mouth, but some escaped and ran down his shaft.

No way could I hold myself back after watching that, and suddenly my body took over, driving into Mitch, deep and hard, and I was pulled dick-first into waves of orgasm that rolled through my whole body.

When I came back to myself, Mitch was scowling at me. He had finally broken free of the fuck-trance. I knew I’d be getting a lecture from him later. I decided, though, that this fuck had been worth it. Definitely worth it.

I released my hold on Scotty, and he slowly awakened from his own fuck-trance. I hoped that my two best friends were as happy as I was, though Mitch looked kind of pissed and he’d have to get over that. After all, Mitch had agreed from the start to the whole idea of getting Scotty involved, and using Scotty’s fuck-trance fantasy twice now was really a dream come true for Scotty, even if Mitch and I were guys instead of chicks. If we played things my way, we had nothing to worry about, and so much more to enjoy. We were on the way to achieving what Mitch and I had been dreaming of separately for so long. The fantastic triple cum, plus the satisfaction that I was the one to bring so much happiness about, made my legs suddenly buckle, and I fell alongside Mitch on the blanket.

Scotty was straight but he sure didn’t seem to mind doing gay stuff with Mitch and me. I took a quick peek into his thoughts: Scotty by now has roused from his fuck-trance but he couldn’t figure out just what he was feeling. He felt relaxed, exhilarated, and confused all at the same time. His asshole was itching more than ever now, and he finally understood its condition. Even though he probably would have denied the desire to get fucked, the truth was that he had liked it last night and wanted it—a lot. He was trying to think of a way to ask to get fucked again just as soon as we all recharged our sexual batteries. In fact, just the thought of something going into his ass had Scotty’s cock starting to stir already.

Mitch’s cock was the longest. Mine, at about seven inches, was in the middle. Scotty’s was approximately six but was the thickest; his cock was impressively wide.

Scotty was the one who said, “That ... was incredible.”

Mitch put aside his annoyance at me, slapped on a smile for Scotty, and replied, “Yeah.”

“Why didn’t you guys tell me this was going on? The sex—that stuff in my head—wow! Just how much did I miss? How long have you two—?”

I chimed in with, “Only a few days. We didn’t know how to tell you about it. You can be pretty stuffy sometimes.”

“Oh, fuck you! I am not stuffy.“

Mitch: “Yeah, you kinda are, sometimes.”

Scotty: “Oh, whatever. So you just figured that seeing is believing.”

I couldn’t help smirking. “It worked, didn’t it?”

Scotty thought about that for a second, then nodded. “No argument there.”

Scotty looked first at Mitch, and then at me, as if he might be seeing us for the first time. Before this, he really had never thought about us sexually; now he was not only thinking about sex with his two good-looking best friends, but he’d been having sex with us—and was expecting to have sex with us again soon. Lots of sex, before the weekend was over. In fact, he was wondering if he could make us get hard and have sex again right now.

I shook my head. “Be patient. Let’s rest a little and get some breakfast—”

“Lunch,” Mitch interrupted.

“Fine—lunch. We’ve got all weekend, and there’s nobody to interrupt us.”

Scotty blushed, realizing I’d been inside his head again and had seen what he was thinking.

I poked at Mitch. “You said Scotty would be the one to veto the whole deal. Turns out he’s hornier than both of us together.”

“Naw, he ain’t,” Mitch yawned, as if just a few days of more experience made him some big expert. “It’s just newer to him than it is to us. He’ll catch up quick.”

Eventually we managed to get to the other room, where one corner had a stove and a mini-refrigerator and a small table, making it “the kitchen.” We had sandwich fixings, so that’s what we made. Besides, sandwiches were quick and easy, and all three of us knew we’d be doing something else just as soon as we refueled. In spite of the chilly air, and the lake cabin was always chilly even during the day this time of year—we hadn’t bothered to get dressed, not when we were just gonna need to be naked soon anyway, and we hadn’t bothered to get cleaned up yet either. Maybe we’d head back to the shower after lunch. Yeah, that thought had my dick waking up. But first, the sight of food had my stomach waking up, and that became the priority.

“Something I want to ask you.” This was Scotty, talking around a mouthful. We were sitting around the tiny table. “You said the first time you found out about each other being telepaths was at school, right?”

Mitch replied, “Yeah?” He was talking out loud for Scotty’s benefit, and also because both of us had pretty much exhausted our telepathy in the last twenty-four hours. I guess new Talents need time to build up their endurance.

“Well, they have Talent scanners installed all over the place. Weren’t you worried about tripping one?”

Mitch went pale. “Oh, crap.”

Crap was right. The school would have to report the matter to the Institute, and the Institute would send someone to investigate. They were called “recruiters,” but basically it meant someone would be coming to haul us off to the Institute for “training” or whatever. How could Mitch and I have been so stupid?

Mitch swallowed hard and looked at me. “Scotty’s right. We’re so completely fucked. They’re gonna come get us any day now, and then everyone will know.” I remembered what Mitch had said about some cousin of his getting taken to the Institute, and how his father declared that to be a big family shame. His father was going to shit himself when his own son got picked up and hauled away. Hell, my parents were going to shit themselves too.

Scotty asked, “Scared to have everyone know you’re a Talent?”

Mitch shrugged. “Guess I am. Or at least I was. Not much I can do about that now.”

I put down the remainder of my sandwich. “They’ll probably be waiting for us when we get back. Or when we show up at school on Monday.”

Scotty said, “Maybe the scanners didn’t pick up anything. Maybe they don’t know about you yet?”

I couldn’t fault Scotty for trying to lighten the mood, but he was a Normal. Worrying about the Institute had taken on a new level of importance for me in the last few days—probably for Scotty too, though we hadn’t discussed it.

Mitch considered what Scotty had said. “Yeah, maybe you’re right. If they knew, they should have sent someone already. Maybe they don’t know it was us, and all we have to do is never give them a reason to find out. We just gotta be sharper than they are. Stay one step ahead of them all the time.”

I shook my head. “You know that’s not the way things are going to happen, right? You know what the law says; we studied it last year in civics class. They won’t stop looking—”

“Come on, Ron. Everything will be okay.” But then Mitch’s smile faltered as he admitted the facts to himself. “Fuck. Compared to the shit I deal with from my dad and brothers, the Institute’s got to be better. So what if they pick us up? The Institute’s not a prison, right? As long as the three of us are together, we can get through anything.”

Scotty didn’t contradict Mitch, but everyone knew Scotty had tested out at pretty much flat zero on all the latency scales. That meant he had no possibility of ever becoming anything but a baseline Normal. The Institute wouldn’t be interested in him, not at all. Mitch and I would get taken away. Scotty would be left behind. Left to deal with the gossip and rumors and the loss of his two best friends, while Mitch and I had to deal with whatever the Institute was like. There was a lot of gossip and rumors about that too, and I guess nobody but the Talents they’d “recruited” knew for sure.

Mitch tried to smile. “Well, the worst is over now. I know what I am, so I might as well relax and enjoy it.”

Scotty asked, “Where do we go from here?”

I said, “Let’s get through the weekend first. Discover all the things we never knew about each other. Have as much fun as we can with each other. I’m pretty sure all the other questions will answer themselves in the next few days.”

Scotty popped the last of his sandwich into his mouth. “You know what I’ve been thinking while we’ve been sitting here? I know it’s a long shot, but ... Naw, maybe I shouldn’t say it.”

Mitch naturally asked, “What? No secrets between us, remember?” Besides, we all knew Mitch and I could pick the idea out of Scotty’s head, if we wanted to. But right then, we didn’t; we were still resting our mental muscles.

“This is going to sound weird. I know you two don’t have too much cash saved, but I’ve got some ...”

Yes, we all knew Scotty’s family had some money—enough to afford this lake property and the cabin and gasoline for Scotty gas-guzzling car, anyway. No news there.

“If you don’t tell us soon,” Mitch said, “I might have to choke the words out of you with a mouthful of my dick.”

“You can do that later, but let me tell you first. My mom taught me it’s not polite to talk with my mouth full.” Scotty’s joke wasn’t that funny, but Mitch and I smiled anyway; I think we both needed to break the tension. “They’ll be waiting for us at school, probably. That’s where the scanners are installed, right? When we get home tomorrow night, what would you to say to packing some clothes and hitting the road? Instead of going to school on Monday, we’ll just leave. Down south, or up north, east, west. I guess it doesn’t matter much.”

“We’re going to run away from home?” Mitch asked. We all knew he had thought about it a lot the last few years, since he wasn’t happy with his father and brothers, but we also knew he wouldn’t do it alone. But was Scotty suggesting all three of us go together?

“More like a road trip,” Scotty stressed. “Find a place where nobody knows us. We can get jobs. If you two can keep your heads down about the telepathy stuff, we can stay off the Institute’s radar.”

Mitch looked at me. “I always wanted to go up north. Really rough it in those big forests. Live off the land.”

Since when did I become the voice of reason? “There really aren’t too many places left where you can rough it in the wild.”

“Suppose you’re right.” Mitch sounded disappointed. “Even out here, you can only go so far before you’re right on top of another cabin. And if the Institute comes looking for us, it’d be just a matter of time before they find out about this place and come looking here. We’d have to find some other place really off the beaten path.”

Scotty perked up. “Then you think it’s a good idea?”

I considered for a moment. “Maybe. Let’s all think about it a while and discuss it more later. Right now, I have an even better idea.”

Scotty smirked at me. “Oh? I bet I can guess what it is.” As he pushed back from the table, he dropped his hand to his crotch and began to play with his semi-hard dick. He stretched his legs out and spread them. “I bet it has something to do with this.”

I wasn’t going to let Scotty steer the conversation so easily. “Maybe. But what if it has to do with your ass instead? You wanna get fucked?”

“Not yet.”

I smirked at Mitch. “Big bad Scotty the stud: he’s brave enough to plan a road trip but not brave enough to get a dick up his ass again.”

Scotty huffed. “I’ll get to it. Just give me a chance. I never could get into anything as quick as you guys. I want to try everything you two have done, but all this—everything—it’s a lot to take in all at once. Go slow is all I’m saying. You know, maybe just jack off together, swap blow-jobs, give me some time to get used to it all. Maybe I can watch you two fuck again or something. And maybe stay out of my head for a while, okay? I need to know I’m the one doing this stuff and working through this stuff on my own, without either of you influencing me, okay?”

As much as I wanted my stiffening dick rammed into Scotty’s asshole again, I realized I had to be patient with him. I had to think about the long game. Scotty was balanced between his old life where gay sex was bad and Talents were worse, versus his new reality of knowing his two best friends were Talents and he enjoyed having gay sex with them. If we tried to push Scotty too hard, though, things might backfire and he might go back the other way. I didn’t want to lose him. Mitch probably didn’t either; plus he had been telling me all along that Scotty needed to make up his own mind.

Scotty seemed tense but also super-excited; his cock was stiff now. “I’ve got an idea, but I don’t know if you’ll go for it ...”

Mitch of course had to be the one to ask: “What is it?

“I want to watch you two fuck, but first I see you two wrestle—you know—winner gets to choose who fucks and who gets fucked.”

Mitch grinned at me. “That’s it? Hell, I’ll kick Ron’s ass, and then I’ll fuck it!” He stood up and flexed his arms and showed off his biceps.

I rolled my eyes and thought at him: Yeah, right. I stood up and puffed out my chest and worked my arms through a bit of a gun show too. We had similar builds. Whenever we wrestled around, we were pretty evenly matched. I was probably a bit stronger, but Mitch was a little faster.

“That’s not what I mean,” Scotty interrupted, still parked in his chair. Mitch and I looked down at him. “I want you two to wrestle mentally. I want you to do it with your telepathy. See who’s stronger and can dominate the other. Whoever gets control of the other first wins and gets to choose whether he fucks the loser or gets fucked by him, but the winner has to stay in control of the loser the whole time. Okay?”

Mitch and I had never really gone head to head in a telepathic way. I narrowed my eyes, considering him carefully. I had the feeling my telepathy was stronger, but I wasn’t sure. Hell, I’d never even thought about how to fight against another telepath with my mind. That’s probably the sort of thing they teach at the Institute, but Mitch and I were figuring all this out on our own. Either this fight would be over in moments, or it would take forever. I never back down from a challenge, though. I’d figure out what to do somehow. “Okay, I’m in.”

Mitch sneered. “You got control of me last night ’cause you caught me by surprise. This time I’m ready for you. Bring it on, Ron! Hope you like the taste of my cock, ’cause you’re going down—on me!”

With that, Mitch formed his thoughts into a lance-thing and heaved it at my mind, but I was expecting him to attack first—on the basketball court he has always been an offense over defense kind of guy. I thought of raising my mental “arms” to block him, and I slammed his push away. That seemed to surprise him, and it kind of surprised me too. Now that I’d seen him throw his thoughts at me like a spear, I knew how he’d done it—and now that he’d seen me block, he’d soon figure out how I’d done that too.

“Damn!” Scotty whispered. He probably couldn’t tell exactly what was going on, but he could see our expressions, and even a Normal like Scotty could probably feel the mental energy flying around between Mitch and me. Maybe it felt to him like a really big static charge in the air.

But I’d think about that later. Right then, I was going at Mitch like a jack-hammer, trying to crack my way into his head. I don’t know how he was doing it, but he had his thoughts formed into some sort of barrier that I couldn’t seem to power my way through. As long as I kept on the offensive, though, he was forced to stay defensive, which was never his best play. If I just kept up the pressure, maybe I’d wear him down—before I wore myself down.

Mitch’s eyes flickered, which was the only warning I had before he came at me. Like an egg speed-hatching, his mind opened and he thrust his thoughts at me, hard and fast. I managed to deflect his jab, but just barely; if I hadn’t seen his eye twitch, he might have caught me completely off-guard. I played it hard too: angle under his thrust and smack it just hard enough to knock it aside, then push my own drive at Mitch’s head. He realized what I was doing, but too late and he’d invested too much of his attention into his attack—he’d kept only a little in reserve to defend himself. I punched through what little barrier he had left like a soap bubble.

I was in Mitch’s thoughts, but I was a long way from being in control. This time he knew I was there and why, and his thoughts twisted around me like a labyrinth made of angry snakes. If I could find his memories of fuck-trance, I could win this. He kept diverting me, hiding the memories I wanted to use against him. Being inside a mind that didn’t want me there was tricky; one misstep would let him push me out.

“Damn, that’s hot.” Scotty. Dammit, I’d forgotten about him. His voice distracted me and I automatically glanced over to see him leaning back in his chair, stroking his erection. Fuck! But he had distracted Mitch too.

I managed to swing away from Mitch’s latest push and I got a good hold on his thoughts, and I yanked them in the direction I needed them to go. If I could just find a way to subdue him, I’d win this. Just because I had a grip on his thoughts, though, didn’t stop them from wriggling. And then, there it was. The memory of fuck-trance. I don’t know how he’d hidden it, but there it was. Even if I still couldn’t find the parts of his mind that I’d used yesterday to put him in a fuck-trance, now I could do the next best thing.

Mitch was shoving me hard, and I was starting to lose my hold on him. I was tiring, and maybe so was he. I put all my strength into one last drive into the fuck-trance memory. If I couldn’t dominate him into a fresh trance, maybe I could at least distract him with the memory of being in one last night.

Just as Mitch finally managed to bulldoze me nearly out of his head, I reached the memory and gave it some juice, and the memory of last night’s fuck-trance exploded all through his mind, vivid as fireworks.

“So fucking hot.” Back in the outside world, that was Scotty talking again, a breathless whisper. He’d stood up, was standing close to me and to Mitch, watching something go quiet in Mitch’s eyes. I’d worry about Scotty later—right then, Mitch’s mind was vulnerable, and I had to push all the way back in and take control. Getting back inside was easier this time because his resistance was faltering. I found what I needed, and within seconds I had his resistance virtually all shut down; I had his mind officially entranced again and under my control. I won!

And I was holding him too. An inconsequential part of his mind still resisted, but I had everything that mattered, and in another moment I’d have all of him, even that twisty resisting part, dominated and obedient. Mitch’s gaze looked glassy, dazed, one of the sexiest things I’d ever seen. There!—Now he was completely under my control!

“Aw, fuck, Ron!—You got him! That was so fucking hot,” Scotty said again. He stepped back and looked at me. “Well, go ahead. You won. I wanna watch you and him fuck.”

I could have snuck into Scotty’s mind and flipped him into a fuck-trance too, and part of me wanted to do just that. I could even have made him think it was his idea. But I’d told him I wouldn’t, and I kept my word. Putting on a show with Mitch under my control, though, was a nice enough prize.

I was already naked. Mitch too. I was hard. He wasn’t. But most importantly: I was in charge, and he wasn’t.

“Talk to me,” I ordered Mitch out loud, for Scotty’s benefit. If Scotty wanted a show, I’d give him a fucking command performance. I waved my erection back and forth. “Tell me what you think of my cock.”

“It’s beautiful.”

“You gotta do better than that. That’s the kind of silly crap you’d say to a girl. Get on your knees, and open your mouth.”

Blank-eyed, Mitch obediently knelt and opened wide to receive my dick.