The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

Reflection: Sidney McLean

“So the stuh-stripper makes a better p-p-porn star than the porn staaaaahhhhhr,” Kari managed to stammer out as she did the wave on my cock. Three tables over, Amy, topless again, fucked another patron while sucking another and giving hand-jobs to a third and fourth.

Jen—formerly Rebecca—was much more conservative. She bucked atop the next table beneath Craig, her high-pitched voice demanding he take her harder. She seemed fake somehow. I know she enjoyed it, but her constant camera whoring, even in the absence of a camera, turned me off. She should have been gazing in lust at Craig, not at me.

She should have been more like Steph or the new chick, Andrea, totally consumed by lust and pleasure. Andrea consumed Steph’s brother’s cock like it was a drug, her hair swaying as she bobbed her head up and down and massaged the remaining length of his nearly foot-long shaft with her jumbo tits. I’d seen her before and couldn’t place her, but Kari definitely knew her from somewhere and gave her a major make-over.

Stephanie sat impaled on this dark-skinned guy, her hands on his shoulders and eyes locked to his. Musical gasps of pleasure radiated from her body as she moved. I swear Kari had made her rack bigger because I stopped somewhere around a D cup. Steph clearly sported a hell of a lot more than that now; she had her back to me and I could still see most of her boobs as they bounced up and down, slightly trailing the rest of her in her slow ride. She also wore her hair in a golden brown wave extending down to the small of her back rather than the darker shoulder-length do she’d started with.

“Yeah. Funny how that worked out.” I tried to look around her to see Steph’s partner, but it was incredibly hard to not watch her hypnotic, swaying tits.

The huge breasted brunette turned part way, and Stephanie’s heart-shaped face, enhanced by the heat of sexual desire, came into view. Along with the equally aroused face of some guy I didn’t know. “Kariiiiiii!” she squealed, her body bobbing up and down on mystery dude’s ridiculously big cock. “You were right. Rich is sooooooo cute!”

“Hey!” said Kari. Her hands slid up from my back to the back of my head and pulled my face down into her more available, and much larger, rack. “Get to work. I’ve still got some brains left!”

I got back to work, pounding her pussy as Kari twisted on her back and thrashed beneath me. This was taking too long. There was Andrea to try out and this Hispanic girl dancing nearby that I really wanted to see with bigger tits, so I decided to speed things up.

“What are you doing?” asked Kari when I slowed and stopped. She lay on the tabletop clenching and relaxing her thighs to keep up the movement. Her gravity-defying boobs slapped the back of the laptop I’d just put on her belly.

“Fucking your brains out.” The touch pad was annoying enough to use at the best of times, but with a horny, squirming woman providing the lap, it bordered on impossible. Her boobs shrank and then grew, she became a dedicated lesbian for about half a second, and her clit tripled in size—I left that alone because it looked kinda cool—before I finally managed to click the Sexual Sensitivity slider. I inched it over. She bucked and—

Fuck!” Kari shrieked and arched, dumping the laptop onto its side, our nice, pleasant pump disintegrating into a feral fucking. Her eyes were wild, the glasses had fallen off in her frantic response, and she drooled. Incomprehensible garbage shot from her lips as her body went into orgasmic overload.

I struggled with her, trying to work around her to get the computer upright. I could see the slider I wanted, jammed all the way right. All the way on. Maximum intensity. I probably didn’t even need to fuck her at this point. I could breathe on her nose and Kari would cum like crazy.

I fucked her any way because it felt so damn amazing. Sadly she passed out, delirious from the pleasure, pretty fast.

Jen watched in wonder. “Do that to me next!”

Steph looked back over her shoulder at her brother’s friend’s girlfriend gasping for breath as she came continuously even in her pleasure-induced coma. “Awesome!

I pulled out of Kari and her body bucked off the table.

Totally awesome!” Steph cooed.

Two girls further up stared at me in a combination of horror and lust. I had a seriously hard cock all ready for them, but first thing was first. I adjusted Kari’s sensitivity down to a mere three times her normal sensation level. That would be a pleasant surprise for her, I figured, but still low enough for her to function normally. Mostly.

Then I loaded Steph and Jen... Fuck it. I loaded all the girls in the club and turned their vaginas into literal pleasure holes. The results were drastic and immediate. Steph squealed and squirted all over her partner’s cock. Andrea gasped, then gagged on Jim and buried most of the fingers on one hand in her cunt, fingering frantically. Jen’s eyes did end-os and she sagged, whimpering in pleasure and trembling as Craig took her closer to the edge. For probably the first time that night, she lost interest in making a show of it and really started fucking for fun.

My Hispanic angel stumbled as she danced and pressed into her partner for support. Of the two girls watching, one swayed in her seat, suddenly dizzy and the other melted onto hers, a silly expression on her face. A silly expression I fully intended to make serious really damn soon.

And would have if Trish hadn’t shown up.