The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Back in December, 2011, king_wesley invited the authors of the mind control erotica community to choose certain movies at random, and use some aspect of the overarching plot or concept of the movie in the writing of a mind control erotica story. This is the story that I wrote for this event. I will reveal the identity of the movie that inspired this story at the end, although I will say that no characters in this story share a name with any major characters in the movie I was assigned. Then again, if there are any similarities between the characters in this story, and anyone in real life, it’s a complete and total coincidence. This is an adult story, so you might want to go watch a movie if you shouldn’t be reading it. I welcome commentary and criticism. Feel free to visit my blog, Poor Mudak’s Almanak at http://mudak326.tumblr.com/, or to email me at .

Women’s Lubrication Movement, by Mudak

Chapter 1

Howard sat up in bed and folded the newspaper as he heard the familiar sound of Theresa getting out of the bath. He smiled broadly as he watched the towel-clad silhouette of his wife walk into the bedroom.

Theresa turned so that her back was to him, unwrapped the towel from around her body, and dried her long, flowing hair with the towel. She flipped the terrycloth up over the top of the bedroom door and turned to get into bed next to Howard.

Howard reached over to turn out the light on the nightstand next to his side of the bed. Theresa snuggled into his side. He began running his fingers through her damp hair.

She hummed quietly in contentment.

Howard paused for a moment, wondering if the combination of his naked wife, snuggled comfortably next to him, and the peaceful, happy sounds she was making, could have had greater implications.

He decided to try something. He slowly stopped brushing her hair and instead redirected his fingers to her breasts.

The moment his hand drew close to her nipples, Theresa let out a low grunt before pushing his hand gently away and turning onto her side, with her back to him.

He sighed deeply before turning onto his side. The two of them fell asleep, back-to-back.

Chapter 2

The following day, after Howard left for work, Theresa began hanging laundry on the clothes line. Jillian saw this and called from the other side of the fence, “Hey girlfriend!”

“Hey, Jillian.” Theresa’s tone was significantly less enthusiastic than her neighbor’s.

“What’s shakin’?”

“Oh, nothing. It’s just that… I don’t know…”

“Oh, c’mon! You can tell me. Something’s eating you.”

Theresa finished pinning a skirt to the line and walked closer to the fence. “It’s Howard. It’s like … I don’t know. All he ever seems to want, is sex.”

“Typical man, then.”

“Yeah I hear you. It’s just that… I don’t know… I’m not saying I don’t want it, but… Well, it’s like the two of us never want it at the same time. Take last night. I got out of the bath, went to bed, and wanted to snuggle. He almost immediately tried to feel me up and, well… I think he fell asleep angry or disappointed. I was just sad…”

“You said you’d just come out of the bath. D’you mind if I ask, what were you wearing when you got into bed?”

“Nothing.”

“Okay. Let me get this straight. You’re completely naked when you get into bed. You make the proverbial first move by trying to snuggle next to him. And then you get upset when he tries to reciprocate.”

“Ummmmmm…”

“Listen, Treas… I’m not saying you had to put out when you got into bed, but you probably sent off some signals that… Well, maybe he wasn’t wrong for thinking he could get more, but… I think … Well..”

“Don’t tell me you think he was entitled to anything, Jills!”

“Entitled? No. But I think—especially if this wasn’t an isolated incident—that you did a disservice to yourself, to him, and to your marriage by turning your back to him the moment he expressed some interest.”

“So I take it you would’ve let Calvin feel you up and have his way with you the moment you got out of the bath?”

“No. I’d’ve seduced him properly.”

“Really?”

“Yes! When I learned that sex is more than just spreading my legs for my husband, that’s when I really began to appreciate everything he has to offer.”

“And when did you learn that?” Theresa put her hands on her hips.

“Looks like you’re almost done with the laundry. Why don’t you come over in about fifteen minutes and I’ll tell you the whole story.”

Theresa watched her neighbor skip back into the house, rolled her eyes, and finished hanging the laundry on the line.

Chapter 3

Theresa stood at the threshold of Jillian’s house fifteen minutes later. She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Almost immediately, her neighbor swung the door wide open and, with a flourish, gestured her inside.

Neither woman said a word until they reached the kitchen. “Coffee?” said Jillian.

“I’m all right. Thanks.”

“Suit yourself.” Jillian poured herself a cup of coffee and began stirring sugar into the brew.

As both women sat down at the kitchen table, Theresa crossed her legs and said, “So what’s this you were talking about a few minutes ago? I thought that was a kind of a …”

“Strange way to leave things?”

“Exactly!”

“Well, to be honest, I’m not sure I understand this myself. About two months ago, Calvin… How can I put this?” Jillian took a deep breath. “He got me something. Well, I guess it was for both of us, but… He really figured out how to turn me on and, well…”

“And how’d he do that?”

Jillian stood up and walked into the next room. After a few minutes, she returned with a mason jar and placed it on the table in front of Theresa. The jar was about three-quarters full with something that looked vaguely like strawberry jelly.

Theresa picked up the jar and read the label. “Tingles.” It was all she could do to restrain herself from laughing too hard. “I… I’m sorry, Jills. I… I don’t get it.”

“I didn’t at first either,” confessed Jillian. “With Cal, I watched him take his pants down and rubbed some of the stuff on his dick. Then… It was weird. When he got closer to me, I suddenly felt … You know. Really warm and wet… So we … We made love.”

“Okay.”

“No! It was more than okay! It was … amazing! I’d never felt anything like it before! It was like we were both out of our minds, going at it with wild abandon. And every inch of my body was bursting, exploding with the pleasure we shared. And this is the weird part of it all. I felt like I was some kind of wild animal, acting purely on instinct. Not thinking about what I was doing, just, you know, doing it.”

“You mean … like you were just acting out a fantasy or something?”

“I guess you could say that. Or maybe I was like I was some kind of puppet and my body just moved but I couldn’t really control myself, you know?”

Theresa wanted to say “Not really,” but decided against it. She just cocked her head to one side and took in the obviously serious look her friend had on her face.

“No, I guess you wouldn’t really know. Nobody who’s never used this stuff would understand.”

“I swear, I must’ve cum at least ten times. In rapid succession. Just when I thought I couldn’t take it any more, he came too. When we were done, I snuggled into his chest and whispered how amazing that was. He said he felt it too. And that’s how we fell asleep.”

“So… You felt like a puppet?”

“Well, yeah. Have you ever really lost control in the throes of passion?”

“Um…. I don’t think so…”

“Sistah, you’ve got to try it.”

“I don’t know… I mean—”

“I’m telling you. Here. Let me tell you what happened the next night. That’ll convince you…”

Theresa sighed, unsure of whether or not she even liked what she was hearing.

“Well, the next night,” Jillian said, excitedly, “we didn’t use the stuff and I guess he was as satisfied from before as I was. But by now I was feeling kind of frisky but I didn’t want to push my luck. So I waited until he was asleep and then I took some of this stuff…” She pointed at the jar. “And I rubbed it on his dick. Well, you know how when you rub that magic lamp, a genie comes out to give you whatever you wish for?”

Theresa couldn’t suppress her giggle.

“Well, I didn’t need a genie to give me what I wished for.”

“What happened?”

“That’s the thing. I’m not sure if I woke him up or not by doing that, but it was like he was on autopilot and … Well, the sex was just as good—if not better—as the night before.”

Theresa scowled. She took a deep breath and said, “So why’re you telling me all this?”

“I’m going to give you a little bit of this stuff. Use it tonight. If you like it, I’ll tell you where you can get some of your own.” Jillian took a tablespoon and doled out a small helping of the contents of the mason jar into an empty coffee mug.

Theresa pulled the mug across the table, closer to herself and looked at its contents with a mixture of curiosity and confusion.

“Just rub some of it on his dick tonight. I promise you, you won’t regret it.” Jillian paused. “Just wash the mug before giving it back to me.”

The two women laughed before continuing the conversation on more mundane events and neighborhood gossip.

Chapter 4

When Theresa returned home, she brought the mug of “Tingles” into her bedroom, placing it in a drawer in her nightstand. She decided not to tell her husband about her conversation with Jillian.

She prepared a gourmet dinner, and Howard thanked her for the delicious offering. After dinner, the two of them retired into the living room to watch their favorite television shows until they both grew tired.

“If it’s all right with you,” Theresa said, “I’m going to take a bath before turning in.”

“That’s fine.” He mumbled something about the previous night, but she decided not to press him on this point.

While she was in the bath, Theresa replayed her conversation with Jillian in her mind. The more she thought about her neighbor’s descriptions of how the reddish contents of the hidden mug in her bedroom worked, the more incredulous she became. Despite her doubts about what Jillian had said, Theresa decided that, unlike the previous night, she wanted to have sex with her husband if he was up for it. This decision made her feel somewhat horny.

When she let the water out of the bath, Howard folded up the newspaper he had been reading, and placed it on the floor, on top of the newspaper from the previous day.

Theresa strode confidently into the bedroom, a towel wrapped around her chest. She turned her back to her husband and opened the towel wide behind her, so that she could dry herself off more thoroughly.

She re-folded the towel around her body and turned to face her husband, smiling broadly.

“What’s that smile supposed to say?”

She answered with a simple, “Hee hee hee,” as she lowered her towel to reveal her left nipple.

“I like that!”

“Baby, you’re going to love it!”

He started to sit up but she pushed him back onto the bed. She wasn’t entirely sure where this confidence was coming from, but if the stuff she’d gotten from Jillian worked half as well as Jillian promised … Well, she felt she’d get even more confidence from it.

She walked over to the end table and retrieved the mug.

“What’s that you got there?” asked Howard

“You’ll see.”

She placed one knee on the bed and pulled his boxers down, revealing his semi-hard cock. He was clearly interested in what she was doing, but he still had a ways to go. She dipped two fingers into the mug and rubbed the “Tingles” onto his tool. She let out a gasp of surprise when she felt him get fully hard in her hand.

As Theresa pulled her hand away, she suddenly felt hornier than she could ever remember. As she shifted herself to try and find a more comfortable position, she allowed her towel to fall away completely.

With the swiftness of a tiger, she leapt on top of her husband and slid over his rock-hard tool with greater ease than she had ever done before. Once he was inside of her, she felt her cunt clench around him, squeezing off all of the jelly that she herself had rubbed onto him.

She arched her back as the first orgasm coursed through her body; he reached up to pinch her nipples and she let out a howl of pleasure that rattled the walls of the house.

Once her first orgasm had subsided, Theresa found herself on autopilot, digging her fingernails into her husband’s shoulders as she bounced on him with more energy, passion, and lust than she would have thought possible. Dripping with sweat, she fell onto him and kissed him with an intensity that rivaled her sexual energy.

With each movement of her body, she felt the wetness welling up inside her even more; each time she orgasmed, her husband found himself less able to stifle the gasp of pleasure that was the movement within her pussy. He thrust upwards, lifting her almost completely off of the bed and she collapsed on top of him.

Finally, he released his seed into her. She yelped at the sensation of his fluids mixing with hers, at the sensation of the jelly being pushed further into her by the spurt of warm fluid. Just before she passed out, she made a mental note to ask Jillian where she got that stuff.

Chapter 5

The following morning, Howard and Theresa both had difficulty waking up.

When he realized what time it was, he jumped out of bed, took a shower, and barely had the time to comment about what he had been thinking: whatever came over his wife the night before, he liked it and hoped she’d do it again.

Theresa gave her husband a kiss as he walked out the door. She watched him as he backed out of the driveway.

When Howard’s car was out of sight from the living room window, the phone rang. Theresa noted who was calling by the caller ID and smiled broadly. “Hi, Jills!”

“Hey, girlfriend! How’d you like the jelly I gave you yesterday?”

“Like it?” Theresa laughed heartily. “I never felt anything like that before!”

“So what kinds of details you willing to share?”

Theresa chuckled. “Well, I rubbed some of that stuff on his … you know. And then it was weird. I don’t really understand it but I felt like… How can I explain it? You know, I felt like there was some kind of magnet inside of me. And I was, like, drawn to him.”

“That’s a good description. When Cal’s got it on his dick, I just feel an overwhelming need to get him into me. Literally nothing else matters. And, of course, he’s always ready to go, so it’s … mutually beneficial to both of us, ya know?”

Theresa dropped her voice and spoke in a conspiratorial whisper. “Do you think it’s really Cal, or is it that Tingles stuff?”

“Well, I’m sure it’s mainly Tingles. But, you know, it’s also reminded me how much I love him in the first place. If I met a guy on the street who happened to have it smeared over his dick, I don’t know if I’d be able to resist him, but then again, I don’t know if anyone else can, either.”

Both women laughed.

“So,” said Theresa after a short pause in the conversation. “You gonna tell me how I can get my own jar of that stuff, or do I have to come over to your house and steal yours?”

“Do you know where the Rio Market is?”

“Yeah. I drive by it all the time.”

“Well, if you go in there, there’s a kiosk in the back that sells unusual herbs and spices. Go up to the person there and tell them you want to talk to Dr. Bomvizinho.”

“Doctor what?”

“Bomvizinho. It means something like ‘Good neighbor’ in Portuguese. I just call him ‘Dr. Bomb’ because, well, he’s the bomb.” Jillian chuckled at this phrase.

“Cool. Thanks. D’you want to come with me?”

“Why not? Give me about a half hour and I’ll be over, OK?”

Chapter 6

The two women drove to the market, which was moderately crowded with people looking for clothes, exotic foods, fine wines, and other products imported from Brazil, with a few things from other South American countries as well. Jillian strode confidently into the back corner of the building and smiled at the woman sitting behind a counter filled with exotic spices.

When Theresa caught up with her neighbor, Jillian spoke to the clerk. “We’d like to talk to Dr. Bomvizinho, please.”

The woman spoke softly with a somewhat nasal accent. “Of course. Wait here please.” She picked up a telephone near her cash register, hit a few keys on it and, after a short silence, began speaking in rapid Portuguese to someone on the other end.

She hung up the phone and lowered her hand below the counter. She lowered her hand to a spot out of the line of sight of Theresa and Jillian and pushed a button, which emitted a buzzing sound.

Jillian gestured to point out that a door in the concrete wall behind them was opening up. She turned to face the woman at the counter and said, “Obrigado.”

“What’d you just say?” asked Theresa.

“That’s ‘thank you’ in Portuguese.’”

“Oh.” Theresa looked at the clerk and attempted to repeat what she’d just heard her friend say. “Oh-brig-uh-doo.”

The woman quietly said, “You’re welcome” as the two friends disappeared behind the door.

Chapter 7

The two women walked about halfway down a long and winding corridor before a tall man wearing a lab coat approached them.

“Welcome, ladies! Jillian! How’ve you been?”

“I’m good, Dr. Bomb!”

“That’s always good to know.” He turned to face Theresa. “Welcome. I’m assuming you’re here because of Jillian. I’m Dr. Bomvizinho.”

“Theresa.”

“It’s good to meet you. I’m assuming Jillian told you about a little product I developed while I was doing volunteer work in a remote village in the jungles of Brazil…”

“I gave her a sample,” Jillian said with a giggle.

“And did you like it?”

“I … guess you could say that,” said Theresa.

“I trust you wish to purchase some for yourself?”

Theresa nodded her head.

“I should have some in my storeroom. Why don’t you two ladies have a seat. I’ll be right back.” He gestured towards a sofa and strode out of their sight. The two women looked at each other and sat down.

Theresa whispered to her friend. “How come he doesn’t have an accent?”

“Not sure where he’s from, exactly, but he’s from the midwest somewhere.”

“But you said his name was Portuguese for ‘good neighbor’ or something like that.”

“I think that’s a nickname the locals gave him when he was working in Brazil. It just kind of stuck when he got back to the sssss—“

A device on the wall behind their heads started to hum. Jillian turned to look at it as her speech trailed off.

Theresa felt a moment of concern for her friend before she felt a jolt in between her legs. It felt as if the device was calling to her pussy, and that her pussy needed to answer the call. The sensation grew, reaching a crescendo that coincided her mind ceasing to have any thoughts.

* * *

Dr. Bomvizinho chuckled as he saw the two mindless women sitting on the couch. He waved his hand in front of their faces and neither one flinched. “You’ve done well, Jillian, bringing this friend of yours to me.”

“Thank you, doctor.”

“Do you know what your reward for bringing me new clients is?”

“Yes, doctor.”

“Then you may have your reward on the count of three. One. Two. Three.”

Jillian’s legs spread apart as she felt an orgasm strike her, seemingly out of nowhere. She began groping her breasts as she let out a scream that caused some of the pictures on the walls to rattle on their hooks. “Oh, god, yes! More! That’s… Mmmmmm…. Yes, please! Mmmmmmmm!!!!” Her moans and screams lasted for five minutes.

Theresa sat motionless the entire time.

By the time her orgasm subsided, Jillian’s panties were soaked. Dr. Bomvizinho noted this and instructed her to remove her underwear.

Jillian stood up, reached up her skirt, and lowered her panties to her ankles before stepping out of them.

“Did you like seeing that, Theresa? It was an orgasm a thousand times more powerful than anything your friend had ever felt.”

“Yes, doctor.”

“Very good. As you do more and more things that please me, I will grant you a similar reward. Your friend will recall this orgasm the next time she actually engages in sexual activity. She belongs to me, mind, body and soul, isn’t that right, Jillian?”

“Yes, doctor.”

“Very good. Theresa, are you prepared to turn yourself over to me as well?”

Theresa hesitated.

Dr. Bomvizinho leaned close to Theresa and pinched her nipple. She let out a squeal of pain in response.

“Does that hurt?”

“Yes, doctor.”

“Not any more. My next nipple pinch will give you what some would call a mini-gasm.” He tightened his grip on her nipple.

“Mmmmmmmm.. Yeah… That’s good.”

“Is that better?”

“Yes.”

“If I could do that for you, imagine what I can do when you belong to me, mind, body, and soul.”

“Mmmmmmm…”

“Do you give yourself over to me?”

“Yes, doctor.”

“Very good. Now let me give you one final set of instructions. With my specially designed Tingles jelly, you will be allowed to think and do anything as kinky or perverted as either your mind, or your partner’s mind, can imagine. You will quickly learn that sex with the jelly is ten times better than sex without the jelly, so after a few times without the jelly, you will decide that all sex must be with the jelly. The only thing you will not agree to, is to make a movie of any sexual act. I want all of my advertising to come from word of mouth, recommendations of friends, and firsthand experience. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. I’ll be right back.”

Dr. Bomvizinho walked out of the room. The device on the wall stopped humming and both women awoke from their trances. He strode confidently into the room, carrying a jar of Tingles. “Theresa, did Jillian tell you what this is made of?”

“I’m sorry, doctor,” said Jillian. “I didn’t.”

“That’s fine. I kind of prefer to tell the story myself. When I was a volunteer in a remote village in Brazil, I learned of a plant—the locals call it ‘Erba de chesão’, or, loosely translated back into English, ‘arousal weed.’ When smoked, it proved itself to be a powerful aphrodisiac. I figured that it would be pretty popular when I got back to the states, but that smoking it might make the wrong people interested in it. So I played around with it, and some lubricants, and I finally came up with this. I think it works better than smoking it, personally. When I showed this stuff to the chief of the tribe I worked with, he gave me the name Bomvizinho, and I’ve kind of had that ever since.”

“That’s cool.” Theresa was impressed by this story.

“I take it you want to know how much it costs?”

Theresa hadn’t really thought about this until he asked. She suddenly hoped the doctor wouldn’t ask for too much money.

“Twenty five bucks, please.”

“Oh.” She quickly reached into her purse and retrieved the necessary cash to buy the arousal weed lubrication.

As he took the money out of her hand, he said, “Thank you very much. Use it well. Come back to me when you need more. And, of course, tell all of your friends about Tingles.”

“Thank you, doctor.”

The two women found their way out of the hidden room, into the greater marketplace, and out the door. As they passed by a man wearing a long coat, sunglasses, and a hat, Jillian said to Theresa, “So… Any thoughts on how you’ll use it next?”

“I think Howard’s going to get … a little surprise when he comes home,” Theresa said with a laugh.

Chapter 8

Over the course of the next two weeks, Theresa and Howard explored each other’s bodies with an enthusiasm neither had felt since their early twenties. They had sex twice without the jelly before they both agreed that all future lovemaking sessions would involve the jelly. Sex became part of their daily good-night rituals: on some nights Howard initiated things and on other nights, Theresa did.

Howard woke up one morning and looked at his naked wife, sound asleep with a goofy, satisfied grin plastered across her face. There was a part of him that wanted to slather more of that stuff on his dick and give her a little bit more of what they had shared for the past two weeks. Before she’d found the stuff, he had seriously considered looking outside of his marriage for physical and emotional satisfaction. Looking back on that time, he wondered what he had been thinking.

He let out a sigh. He wondered if Theresa would have wanted a threeway, or if there was something he wasn’t providing her. Looking at the smile on her face, he mused, she was satisfied. She probably would have consented to something different, but he just didn’t feel the need to ask for it.

No, life had become, for lack of a better word, good. He knelt down over her, kissed her on the cheek, and went off to take a shower.

By the time he had gotten out of the shower, she was awake. She sat up, winked mischievously, and reached over to the nightstand for the jelly they both loved so much.

He chortled as he dropped his towel to the floor and approached his wife. He was already fully hard before she rubbed the Tingles onto him. In an instant, she spread her legs and he pounced on top of her. Ravishing her with kisses, pinching her nipples and penetrating deep inside of her.

As had become commonplace, she experienced increasingly powerful orgasms almost immediately after she felt him inside of her, her breathing almost in perfect synchronicity with the rhythm of his movements.

He squinted his eyes and willed himself to achieve an orgasm quickly, but without sacrificing her pleasure in the process. Of course, by the standards of the previous two weeks, “quickly” proved to be a relative term. Based upon a perfunctory glance at the alarm clock by the bed before she rubbed that wonderful lotion onto him, a half hour had passed before he finally came.

As per the norm on a weekday morning, he got dressed, went downstairs and poured himself a cup of coffee. Theresa joined him downstairs shortly before he finished his cup and saw him off to work.

Once at work, he went to his desk and powered up his computer. On this particular day, however, someone had been watching for him to arrive, because the phone rang as he was taking his jacket off.

He quickly put his headset on and lifted the receiver off of its hook. “Accounting, this is Howard.”

“Hello, Howard. I hope you’re well.” The man spoke in a solid yet quiet tone.

“I’m sorry. Do I know you?”

“Probably not. But I was wondering if you truly knew what the jelly you’ve been using with your wife actually does.”

Howard lowered his voice to a whisper. “Listen, I don’t know who you are, but you have no right calling me here and talking about this. Do you underst—“

“I understand perfectly. I think it’s you who doesn’t understand.”

Howard started to feel agitated, at least partially due to the obvious calmness of the man with whom he spoke. “That jelly probably saved my marriage. I feel better than I did when I was a teenager and I don’t appreciate your—“

“You don’t appreciate my tone. I get it. But I have reason to believe something much more sinister is going on here and you need to fight against it. Don’t take my word for it. Has your wife become more … adventurous since you started using the stuff?”

“Absolutely.”

“Do you think there’s anything she wouldn’t agree to?”

Howard paused for a moment. He had wondered this same thing this morning. She agreed to quite literally everything he had thought of. “Um… No. I don’t think so.”

“Not even … Making a movie of your lovemaking?”

He cupped his hand over his mouth and the phone’s mouthpiece. “Listen. I tried that once in college. The idea of it was definitely more interesting than actually doing it. You really don’t get much of a look at anything, and with a camera standing in one place…”

“I don’t care what your experience is or is not. Would she want to make a movie if you asked?”

“She knows I wouldn’t ask.”

“But if you did? Come on, Howard!”

“What’re you getting at?”

“Open your desk drawer.”

He looked inside his desk. There was a small yellow envelope in there. “What is this?”

“It’s a miniature video camera. You can install it literally anywhere and if someone doesn’t know you installed it, they never will. I want you to know what really happens when that jelly gets rubbed on your cock. You’d be surprised. If she’s not willing to make a movie, install this camera somewhere when she’s not looking and I’ll show you what happens when the two of you fuck in its line of sight. Do it quickly, as soon you may not be able to turn back.”

“Wait! What?”

Howard’s questions were answered by the sound of a dial tone in his ear.

Chapter 9

Howard returned home from work and informed his wife that he was going up to the bedroom to change out of his work clothes and into something more comfortable.

“Okay, honey! Dinner should be ready in about fifteen minutes!”

“Thanks, babe!”

He went upstairs to the bedroom and let out a deep sigh. As he reached into his pocket and retrieved the tiny camera, he placed it on top of his dresser, wondering if he really ought to go through with whatever the mysterious man who called him that morning suggested. Of all of the things the man suggested he try with his wife, why did he recommend making a movie? The one thing that did next to nothing for him…

He got undressed and placed the package with the camera on the bed. Once he was in more comfortable clothes, he picked up the camera and stared at it for a long while. “I don’t want to do this,” he whispered to the camera. “But still… If there’s something I need to know….”

He looked around the bedroom and decided to mount the device on top of the mirror above Theresa’s dresser. That was a good place, he mused, because he could always throw something over the camera to obscure its lens. There was an adhesive on the back of the camera, and he used it to stick the camera to the spot he had chosen.

He found his way downstairs to the kitchen just as Theresa was taking dinner out of the oven. “Mmmmm. That smells delicious. And so do you,” he said.

“Thank you. I hope you like it.”

“Baby, I always love it when you cook dinner. And then I can’t wait to make you my dessert.”

She giggled as she placed the food on the table.

As they both sat down to enjoy their dinner, she said, “How about doing it doggy style tonight?”

“Sounds good to me. Hey. I was thinking… I mean, I had an idea that, well… I was wondering if you’d like to try something really different tonight.”

“What’s that?” She perked her head up at this comment.

“How’d you like to, you know, make a movie out of our lovemaking?”

Her smile immediately faded. She lowered her tone from one of excitement and amusement to one of disappointment. “I thought you said you tried that once in college and didn’t like it.”

“I did. It’s just that I … Um… I didn’t really care for her as much as I care for you. And I want to preserve every moment of sex with you, ya know?” He felt somewhat proud of himself for coming up with this excuse to try it. “And if we do it doggy-style, we can get a good look at everything.. What do you think?”

“Maybe next time.”

“All right. That’s fair. Think about it a little.”

The two of them finished their meal, chatting about the day’s activities and the gossip around the neighborhood.

Once they finished eating, Howard collected the plates and silverware, rinsed them off, and placed them in the dishwasher. He whispered in her ear, “You’ve had a long day. Is there anything I can do to help you … relax?”

She giggled and said, “I think I’ll be upstairs. Why don’t you join me when you’re done with those dishes?”

“I can do that.”

“Don’t take too long. You know how impatient I can get.”

“Yes. Yes I do.”

He finished the dishes slowly, contemplating whether or not he was somehow violating her trust by having even placed the camera in the room. It was strange: he hadn’t felt nervous about sex since he was about fifteen years old. He decided he’d find some way of covering the camera and found his way up the stairs.

When he reached the bedroom, he smiled at the naked form of his wife, lying on her belly in a teasingly alluring position.

She whispered, “What took you so long?”

He didn’t answer. He took of his shirt slowly and seductively and tried to toss it up over the camera. His shirt landed close enough to the camera that, he figured, he’d at least partially obscure the lens.

She had apparently been concealing the jar of the seemingly magical jelly underneath her body. He stepped closer to her and lowered his pants. Before he could get them completely off, she was starting to smear the stuff on his already-hard one-eyed snake. In an instant, he jumped on top of the bed, kicking the last of his clothes off.

She immediately raised herself and spread her legs to prepare for the inevitable and desired receipt of his personal delivery from behind. She ground herself into his hips as he thrust forward.

Soon the two of them were rocking back and forth in nearly perfect synchronization. She screamed and moaned her approval as he reached around and under her to maul her tits, driving her over the edge. She clutched at the bedsheets, pulling and tugging in all directions.

The bed rocked back and forth, occasionally banging against the wall. Howard looked over at the shirt that was draped over the mirror, and saw that it was starting to slip from its position. He decided to ignore it; if it fell, it fell. This just felt too good, as her juices welled up inside of her and surrounded and invaded his own body.

Once they were both spent, the two of them collapsed onto the bed and slept for a short while. Only after they awoke did he realize that the shirt had, in fact, fallen off of the mirror. He hoped that nothing got recorded but at this point, he mused, it didn’t really matter.

Chapter 10

The following morning, almost immediately after Howard arrived at work, his phone rang. He felt simultaneous pangs of disappointment and disillusionment as he had hoped that he wouldn’t hear from the mysterious man who had contacted him the day before.

Howard didn’t want to pick up the phone; he had been feeling too guilty about not telling his wife about the camera. He heaved a sigh of relief when the phone stopped ringing. If it went to voicemail, he thought, he could just delete the message without hearing it.

The mail delivery boy came through the office and handed him an envelope that had no discernible sender. He was about to open the envelope when the phone rang again. Without thinking, placed the headset on and answered the call. “Accounting, this is Howard.”

“You did well with the camera, Howard.”

“Who is this?” His voice was somewhat louder than he would have liked, and several of his co-workers turned their heads to look at him as he spoke. He placed his hand over the mouthpiece and quietly reassured his colleagues that everything was all right.

“You might want to find someplace private to watch the video you made last night. I trust you received it all right?”

“I don’t know what you’re …” his eyes fell on the envelope he had just received. He hastily opened it and found a small, square-shaped electronic device of some sort.

After a short pause, the anonymous caller said, “It should have arrived with this morning’s mail and I think you just opened it. I made no changes to the recording you made, other than my decision of where the video starts and ends. It starts with your wife going up to your bedroom and getting undressed, and it ends when you leave the room to go to the bathroom. Let me ask you something, Howard. Did you have a satisfying sexual encounter with your wife?”

“I don’t see how that’s any of your business.”

“Maybe not, but I suspect you’ll find that the your memories of last night… Are less-than-complete.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“You’ll see when you watch the video.”

“Wait? What?”

The mysterious caller hung up and Howard was, once again, left with more questions than answers. He felt flustered and quite embarrassed. He slipped the device into his pocket, cleared his throat, and said, to anyone within earshot, “I left something in my car. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

As he was walking down the corridor that led from his desk to the elevators, he reached into his jacket pocket and found a small jar in it. There was a note signed by his wife attached to it: “Use it well.” She drew a smiley face and a heart underneath her words. He opened the jar and smelled the contents, which he recognized immediately as the Tingles rub. He chuckled to himself.

Once he reached the parking lot, he decided that the first thing he wanted to do, was to rub some of the jelly on his cock, which immediately stiffened. He did this as surreptitiously as possible, but he still got the sense that just about anyone nearby could have seen him. He kept walking, albeit loosely due to the strain his erection was putting on his pants.

After walking a few yards, he saw Molly, one of the top sales representatives in his firm. With a broad smile, he said, “Good morning, Molly!”

“Good m—“ she lost her train of thought as the magic done by the concoction of Dr. Bomviziho made its way into her mind.

“Is everything all right?”

“It will be once you fuck me!” She grabbed his tie and pulled him close to her as she fell against a minivan parked nearby. She immediately lifted her skirt and pulled her panties aside. He loosened his belt and unzipped his fly, releasing him from the discomfort he had been feeling since he made the decision to use the surprise gift from his wife.

A few people walked by but paid little attention to the activities of the two colleagues in the parking lot. Most people made a point of averting their eyes and ignoring the yelps, moans, and squeals Molly made.

Howard pinned Molly against the front of the van as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She alternately reached for the car’s radio antenna and dug her fingernails into Howard’s back as he pushed her further and further against the rear lift-gate of the vehicle.

To Molly, each movement, each thrust, each pinch, squeeze, nibble, and bite added to the pleasure that consumed her body and mind, exciting her and pushing her to and beyond her limits. It was bliss, little more and little else. She bit her lips and savored the sensation as though she had never felt pleasure before.

Soon enough, they were finished. She thanked him for the interlude, cleared her throat, straightened her skirt, and went into the office as though nothing had happened.

Chapter 11

Howard continued to his car, wondering when and if he ought to put more of that stuff on his cock.

Once in his car, he sat down in the driver’s seat and closed the door. He then retrieved the device and, after examining it for a few seconds, found the “On” switch.

The device immediately sprang to life and he watched his wife get undressed before grabbing the jar of Tingles and climbing into the bed. There was no playfulness in her actions; she was in it for speed. Once she was in the bed, she fidgeted impatiently. At one point, she perked her head up and smiled broadly. A few seconds later, he walked into the bedroom. He looked directly at the camera before removing his shirt and throwing it up towards the camera.

Even though Howard knew that this was what happened, the sight of his shirt flying towards him in the device’s screen was enough to make him flinch. He sighed deeply as he realized his throw wasn’t quite as good as he had previously thought. About a quarter of the right-hand side of the screen was obscured, but he could still see everything that went on.

Soon, the digital image of him was naked, Theresa had rubbed the jelly on his cock, and he was behind her, pounding her from behind, just as he recalled it.

Howard mused that the sound and video quality on this device were quite impressive. He was making a mental note of the capabilities of this movie player, when he saw something he didn’t expect.

In the movie, Theresa made a single yelp and collapsed as her arms buckled under her. With a grunt and a groan, he did the same, falling on top of her. If they had been “going at it” for a full minute by the time this happened, it was a long time.

The image barely moved as Howard and his wife lay motionless. It seemed as though the video had frozen up and that the device wasn’t working. Howard tapped the screen, figuring something had gone wrong, but it didn’t respond to his touch. He was about to turn off the device and put it away, when Theresa started to stir on the screen. She pushed Howard off of her back, stood up, and turned for the phone.

Howard squinted at the screen, hoping to get a good look at his wife’s face. Between the relatively dim light and the fact that she never looked directly at the camera, all he could discern was that something was off about her expression.

Theresa sat with her side to the camera as she pressed a few buttons on the phone and brought it up to her ear. After a moment of silence, she spoke. Her voice was stiff, rigid, almost robotic. “This is Theresa, female number 137. Do you have any assignments for me or my husband, Howard, male number 106?” After a brief pause, she said, “Yes. Thank you.”

She hung up the phone and shook her still-sleeping husband awake. He sat up and asked, “What are our instructions?” His voice had a similar quality to his wife’s.

“Master wishes to make the army larger. We each have a week to fuck five more people.”

“It will be done.”

“Yes. Master will be pleased.”

Theresa then resumed her position on all-fours and Howard took his position behind her. The rest of the movie continued by and large the way Howard had recalled it, including the moment where he looked up at the camera as the shirt was starting to fall off from the mirror.

When the movie was over, and the final image of Howard and Theresa, asleep in each other’s arms faded from the device’s screen, he got out of the car and put the device in his pocket. Unsure what else to do, he went back into work. Was Molly the first of five people he would end up fucking without knowing that he had been instructed to do so? Was his wife fucking someone at that very moment?

He returned to his desk but wasn’t able to concentrate much on his job.

to be continued…….